32 HP/252 Atk/224 Spe
    *Hyper Cutter*
    ~ Return
    ~ X-Scissor
    ~ Rock Slide
    ~ Crabhammer

My lead for now. He's actually pretty effective. With
    the speed EV's he outspeeds base 115's. Crabhammer
    gets STAB, and he gets great coverage with Return.
    X-Scissor is for Celebi and other grasses and Rock
    Slide gets a super effective hit on Salamence and
    Gyarados, whom he out-speeds before a DD.

Celebi @ Leftovers
    Bold Nature
    252 HP/220 Def/36 Spe
    *Natural Cure*
    ~ Recover
    ~ Calm Mind
    ~ Grass Knot
    ~ Leech Seed

I love this Celebi, it's incredibly frustrating to the
    other team. Leech Seed, lefties and Recover keep
    my HP strong and Calm Mind turns Celebi into a
    very sturdy staller. I chose Grass Knot because
    of it's ridiculous PP and the fact that it hits Swampert
    and Tyranitar (barring Crunch).

Lucario @ Life Orb
    Jolly Nature
    252 Atk/252 Spe/6 Def
    *Steadfast*
    ~ Ice Punch
    ~ Close Combat
    ~ Swords Dance
    ~ Extremespeed

Mmmmm, SD Lucario. What a beast. I send him
    out mid-late game to destroy weakened foes.
    Close Combat for STAB, Ice Punch for dragons/
    Gliiscor/ground types and Extremespeed to clean
    up. I chose Jolly so I could outspeed more things,
    and I don't really mind the loss of power.

Heatran @ Choice Specs
    Modest Nature
    252 SpA/252 Spe/4 Def
    *Flash Fire*
    ~ Fire Blast
    ~ Dark Pulse
    ~ Earth Power
    ~ Dragon Pulse

Special Sweeper and the second half of the Cele/Tran
    pain train. Fire Blast for STAB, Earth Power takes out
    other Heatran and steels, Dragon Pulse for coverage and
    Dark Pulse is there because he has HP {Fire}

Mamoswine @ Choice Band
    Jolly Nature
    252 Atk/252 Spe/4 Def
    *Snow Cloak*
    ~ Ice Shard
    ~ Stone Edge
    ~ Earthquake
    ~ Superpower

My dragon slayer/sweeper. Ice Shard gets STAB
    and priority, EQ gets STAB and Stone Edge lets me
    deal with flying types. Superpower is for Bronzong
    and Skarmory.

Starmie @ Leftovers
    Timid Nature
    136 HP/156 Def/216 Spe
    *Natural Cure*
    ~ Surf
    ~ Recover
    ~ Rapid Spin
    ~ Thunderbolt

Standard support star. Surf for STAB and Thunderbolt
    gives good coverage and kills Gyarados. Thanks to
    Natural Cure he can switch into Toxic Spikes, spin 'em
    away and live to do it again... And again...

And that's it! Enjoy rating!

<<Last Look>>
    Last edited by [GS]; 30th July 2009 at 3:58 AM.

^Click it!^

k 1st of all celebi adn heatran are uber wich is noob... plz swithc them out cuz noone will take you seriosly...for your team id say switch w/ bastodon 4 a tank to replac heatran adn change celebi w/ sceptile cuz sceptile is awsome + ash has one adn it rocks...(i have won lots w/ mine cuz i soft reset for a shiny like 1000 times in ruby lol!)

bastodon @ occa berry
    timid nature
    4 spd / 252 def / 252 sp def
    flash canon
    toxic
    stelth rock
    sandstorm
    just watch 4 fire cuz stel is waek to it but other than taht this guy can tank ANYTHING but a groundon (which is uber so just dont battle anyone w/ it lol)

sceptile @ qucik claw
    4 hp / 252 sp atk / 252 def
    sassy nature
    aeril ace
    lef storm
    syntheis
    hyper beam
    synth is 4 when ur in trouble aerial ace 4 bug coverage + lef storm and hyper beam will be ur main attacks use tehm wise.. qucik claw compansates 4 no spd evs but be sure 2 switch out after lef storm switch into kingler 4 fire/ground pokes

also mamoswine set doesnt cover 4 fire types... switch superpower w/ double team to up evasion + give britepoweder

IF ANY NOOBS WANT TO COM AND TRY IT BRIGN IT ON!!!!11!!!!
    MY FC IS 4023-2746-348&!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by GIRATINAMASTER867 View Post
    k 1st of all celebi adn heatran are uber wich is noob... plz swithc them out cuz noone will take you seriosly...for your team id say switch w/ bastodon 4 a tank to replac heatran adn change celebi w/ sceptile cuz sceptile is awsome + ash has one adn it rocks...(i have won lots w/ mine cuz i soft reset for a shiny like 1000 times in ruby lol!)

bastodon @ occa berry
    timid nature
    4 spd / 252 def / 252 sp def
    flash canon
    toxic
    stelth rock
    sandstorm
    just watch 4 fire cuz stel is waek to it but other than taht this guy can tank ANYTHING but a groundon (which is uber so just dont battle anyone w/ it lol)

sceptile @ qucik claw
    4 hp / 252 sp atk / 252 def
    sassy nature
    aeril ace
    lef storm
    syntheis
    hyper beam
    synth is 4 when ur in trouble aerial ace 4 bug coverage + lef storm and hyper beam will be ur main attacks use tehm wise.. qucik claw compansates 4 no spd evs but be sure 2 switch out after lef storm switch into kingler 4 fire/ground pokes

also mamoswine set doesnt cover 4 fire types... switch superpower w/ double team to up evasion + give britepoweder
    Just stop please. Celebi and Heatran are OU, not Uber. Bastiodon and Sceptile are just not going to work here, especially with sets like these.
    Credit to Teevo from deviantART
    "You can run Kirby, but you can't hide!"

@ GM:
    I get the feeling you're doing nothing but posting knowledge that people already know, and stuff that just plain doesn't make any sense at all. You need to study up on tiers before you start suggesting stuff on RMT's. No offense, but you can't be posting things like this, and expect to get any respect.

Also, to the OP Dark Pulse isn't very good. I know yours had HP-Fire, but i'm sure if you looked around the trade forum, you might find somebody with an HP-Grass heatran. I'd love to offer you one, but I don't have one alas =/ Sorry I can't be of more help for your team. I'll see about putting in more when I have time.
    Last edited by Brikien93; 30th July 2009 at 5:06 AM. Reason: Fixed minor error

If you feel the need to say "ur" and "urs" because it's shorter than "your" and "yours," then i'm going to say "no" because it's shorter than "yes."

Please stop using things like u, urs, plz, and 4. If you take the time to use proper spelling and grammar when making an RMT, raters will take the time to give you a proper rate and reply.

its an obvious troll, just ignore him he's done it on like 3 or 4 other threads too.

Reported

Anyone have any real advice?

^Click it!^

Bump...

Anyone?

^Click it!^

Quote Originally Posted by GrumpySnorlax View Post
    Kingler @ Choice Scarf
    Adamant Nature
    32 HP/252 Atk/224 Spe
    *Hyper Cutter*
    ~ Return
    ~ X-Scissor
    ~ Rock Slide
    ~ Crabhammer
    This serves absolutely no purpose as a lead. It hits 363 speed, which means lead Azelf and Aerodactyl will actually outrun it, guaranteeing that they'll set up SR and get a hit in. If lead Aero decided to attack, it deals 49.03% - 57.53% with Stone Edge, a possible 2hko. Or at the very least, it'll be down to half health by the time Aero goes down. Lead Azelf gets a definite 2hko with Psychic (66.41% - 77.99%).

I could go on and on about how most leads will manhandle this, but then there's the problem of using a Scarfer right away that isn't running Trick. Once they figure out what move you're stuck on, they have 5 other Pokemon to switch to.

All the Pokes you mention in your description are very uncommon as leads.
    Celeb and Luke are fairly standard.

Heatran really needs an appropriate HP to round out it's coverage. HP Ice is the best, though HP Fight can, I guess, be kind of useful too. The other option is to switch to a non-hindering nature for attack and ditch Dark Pulse for Explosion.

Running 252 speed and a boosting nature on Mamoswine is relatively pointless. The base 80 tier is full of UU and NU Pokes, with only Gallade appearing. And below those, we have Skarmory, Togekiss, and Heatran, and all except Heatran rarely run 252 speed.

Adjust accordingly to outrun the threats needed, and dump the rest into HP. CB Mamoswine, being immune to two weather, good amount of bulk and a great move pool, is a complete beast.

Starmie is very unlikely to live long enough (or get a turn) to use Recover. Fill it in with Ice Beam.
    I'm part of the staff at Project Pokemon! Smod in forums, AOP in IRC, Administrator on Shoddy. Come visit us. Our Project is Pokemon!

Occa Bastiodon with Sandstorm made me lol...

Anyhoo, as randomspot mentioned, the Kingler seems more like a physical sweeper, than a lead. What with focus sash, they WILL set up SR, and while you're not particulary weak against it (and have a spinner) there are simply better options for a lead. Kudos on your attempt to use something uncommon. And actually, Starmie could possibly get recover going, with it's fair Speed. It really depends on what it's up against. And to expand the Mamo speed thing, bulk up Mamo a bit. Ice Shard is priority (And arguably his main selling point as a dragon slayer), and the boost from Adamant will benefit you more. Mamo has that natural bulk to take a few hits, and maxxing speed just has too little advantages on the icy mammoth. Oh and three Choiced 'Mons might not be very wise.

You seem to have a fair check against common threats (Mence and Scizor, to name two).