Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Error and Misprint List

Quote Originally Posted by addysdaddy0904 View Post
    i recently bought the evolution single pack at my local store, the ones that come with an extra TCGOnline code, with the ninetales and vulpix. the deck they are from is the HGSS first set, but these two cards have the Undaunted symbol on the bottom right hand corner. I checked the other vulpix and ninetales packs and they were the sameway. Sloppy re-printing
    I also purchased these. The blisters seem to be kind of rare. There is a Gliscor, Xatu, and Ninetales (Cracked Ice Promos). All have the Undaunted symbol.
    ~~ Thank you epicjirachifan! ~~

I have a Claydol ex that's got a misprint. Instead of using an "o" in Claydol, it's a zero. Thought it was kind of funny. It's the only error I can find in my entire collection. Anyone have any opinions on it?

please help me i have a jirachi unleashed 1 card but the name is printed jiach which is propably its japanese name

SkittyOnWailord is offline ☣ⓈⓀⒾⓉⓉⓎⓄⓃⓌⒶⒾⓁⓄⓇⒹ☣

Don't post in threads that haven't been posted in for over a month. Read the rules.

*Closes*
    なにがでるかな!?

I'm here, I'm furry, And I'll try not to shed. =^_^=

Chimecho👉🎐 Octillery👉🐙 Piplup👉🐧 Omanyte👉🐚 Scolipede👉🐛 Wailord👉🐳 Lumineon👉🐠 Torkoal👉🐢 Pidove👉🐤 Skitty👉🐱

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123