Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Error and Misprint List

I have an Arcainine that says "Legendary Pokemon".
    Misty's Poliwrath 0-0
    The poliwrath is white
    It says put poliwrath on the STAGE 1 POKEMON
    I think her poliwhirl evolved into politoed...
    But you have to admit, for a part-time Nazi

He's freaking hot.

I found this at the store yesterday, it's an Emboar theme deck box with a Serperior card as the foil in the window. Does anyone here think it would be worth buying? I'll never open it, I have these cards already :P I have no idea if it would be worth anything to anybody.

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/27824592/pok...tserperior.jpg
    Last edited by sinopa.rapax; 1st July 2011 at 8:11 AM. Reason: put the link in wrong..

Yesterday, me and my boyfriend found another misprint.
    Its from Call of Legends, 17
    It's a Ninetails, and it's supposed to be holo. But, ours is non-holo.

At first, we thought we had accidentally gotten a fake somehow. So we looked online, and apparently, it's not! It's not usually listed on most sites, but if you look at the back of real cards, and fake cards, it's obviously real. Maybe it's rare?

SkittyOnWailord is offline ☣ⓈⓀⒾⓉⓉⓎⓄⓃⓌⒶⒾⓁⓄⓇⒹ☣

Quote Originally Posted by JadeRawrr View Post
    Yesterday, me and my boyfriend found another misprint.
    Its from Call of Legends, 17
    It's a Ninetails, and it's supposed to be holo. But, ours is non-holo.

At first, we thought we had accidentally gotten a fake somehow. So we looked online, and apparently, it's not! It's not usually listed on most sites, but if you look at the back of real cards, and fake cards, it's obviously real. Maybe it's rare?
    Non-foil Nintales from CoL are from a starter deck. They're not very rare at all.
    Last edited by SkittyOnWailord; 2nd July 2011 at 8:32 AM.
    なにがでるかな!?

I'm here, I'm furry, And I'll try not to shed. =^_^=

Chimecho👉🎐 Octillery👉🐙 Piplup👉🐧 Omanyte👉🐚 Scolipede👉🐛 Wailord👉🐳 Lumineon👉🐠 Torkoal👉🐢 Pidove👉🐤 Skitty👉🐱

I have a misprint on my Chansey... I hav 2 of them. One is a misprint. The move says
    Healing Trial
    Flip a coin. If heads, remove 40 damage counters from Chansey. If tails, remove 3 damage is 10 is 40. O_O
    Oh yeah... misprints arent fake, or are they... or.. idk.... dot dot dot...

Quote Originally Posted by EspeonGuy196 View Post
    Oh yeah... misprints arent fake, or are they... or.. idk.... dot dot dot...
    You're right, misprints aren't fake. But alot of fake cards are badly worded and look like a misprint to people that can't tell the cards are counterfeit. And it doesn't help that people at 2 of the leagues I go to have gotten fake cards at places like Target. And there are even reports of Toys R Us having fake cards. But in both cases it isn't the actual shop's fault. Alot of shops designate their card section to another smaller company to stock them and those companies are selling the fake cards. But all of this can be avoided if you only buy packs that have the official Pokemon/Nintendo copyright on the back of the packaging.
    なにがでるかな!?

Chimecho👉🎐 Octillery👉🐙 Piplup👉🐧 Omanyte👉🐚 Scolipede👉🐛 Wailord👉🐳 Lumineon👉🐠 Torkoal👉🐢 Pidove👉🐤 Skitty👉🐱

i have never encountered fake cards at retail stores like target and toysrus

I have the first mewtwo with a red border around mewtwo in the illustration while my friend has the exact same card withiut the red border
    † I am a Christian and proud of it! Copy and paste this into your sig if you are too!

If you think the PMD games are the best spin-offs ever, then put this in your sig. Started by Resident evil

98% of teens won't stand up for God.
    Be one of the 2% that will, put this in your signature.

If you believe Magikarp is the true creator of Arceus copy and paste this into your sig(started by lover4latias). >>>>>>

don't click this link...do it do it!

If you believe in Jesus Christ put this in your profile and don't just ignore this, because in the Bible it says, ‘If you deny me, I will deny you in front of my Father in the gates of Heaven.

I have a holo Clefable from the Jungle set (1/64) missing the jungle symbol. :P
    ~~Taking art requests.~~

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

┏━━┳┓╋╋╋┏━┓╋╋╋╋┏┳━┳┓╋╋┏━┓
    ┗┓┏┫┗┳━┓┃╋┣┳┳━┳╋┫━┫┗┳━┫╋┃
    ╋┃┃┃┃┃┻┫┃┏┫┃┃┃┃┃┣━┃┃┃┻┫┓┫
    ╋┗┛┗┻┻━┛┗┛┗━┻┻━┻┻━┻┻┻━┻┻┛

I have 2 Rising Rivals 48/111 Scizors.One is shiny(like reverse holos)and one isn't.They're EXACTLY the same.:/
    But you have to admit, for a part-time Nazi

He's freaking hot.

I have the Dark Persian promo that is missing its hit points. I have several other misprint/ error cards, but that is my rarest.
    View my trade shop here: http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...e-s-Trade-Shop

English Black FC: 0948 4275 8925
    English White FC: 1163 7087 2919

I have a Parasect from the HS pre-release that has thick lines of foil from the outer portion of the card going through the center picture.

(I'll post pictures later)

I have this error Diamond and Pearl Power Pack.

I recently bought a sealed box of these and there was an odd one.

It has a German Pikachu card in all U.S. Packaging.

It is still sealed in shrink wrap.

Picture links below;

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/15/img2263le.jpg/

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/30/img2273ee.jpg/
    Last edited by Flygon_Frank_66; 14th August 2011 at 1:50 AM.
    ~~ Thank you epicjirachifan! ~~

I have one misprint of a torkoal but it says torkoa im scared its a fake or something XD

~Bless Japan

Just pulled a TCG online card that has no code/bar scan.
    Not really a major event, but I thought it was funny...

when i was buying mcdonald pokemon toys for the card i got a oshawott with white circles on it

I looked at my pokemon cards for the first time in years today and i came across a missprint i got at the opening of the 1st pokemon movie, the #3 mewtwo with the WB movie logo upside down in the bottom left corner. when i got it and saw this i showed it to ppl with me 2 see if anybody got it too, which no one did, so i put it in a case when i got home and its been there ever since. i was looking at values for my rare cards and decided to look for the mewtwo and had a hard time finding it and when i finally did it said only 3 are known to exist!!!! well i guess theres 4 then cause i got one and im freaking out at how rare it is and would like to know what its true value today would b. if anybody wants a picture or proof email me at zackphy87@gmail.com or text me at 931-284-1248 and ill send whatever u ask to prove it.

Quote Originally Posted by Keldeo 647 View Post
    Really? If only I kept it in better condition... It's lost color 'cause of light and It has multiple scratches. It may be peeling too, IDK. I got the thing from my cousin when I was like 6.

They weren't in packs? Hm. How did people get a hold of 'em then? I know my parents freak when ever I spend $20 on a single card . It took me like 2 weeks for me to convince them to let me spend $90 on a Base set 1st Ed. pack.
    They have the base set 2 player decks for $20 here at mind games in Melbourne.
    Theyre first edition btw
    Seeking on GEN 6:
    Have for trade:
    Oblivia UT Shaymin Lv.30
    Tornadus
    WIN2011 UT Shiny Suicune Lv.30
    WIN2011 UT Shiny Entei Lv.30
    Regular Genesect
    WIN2011 UT Shiny Raikou Lv.30
    Also have following legendaries (mostly not UT) for trade: (Bank)

I have 2 each of the shiny dogs up for trade, all UT.
    PM me with a trade.

Quote Originally Posted by Shiningmilotic View Post
    I have one misprint of a torkoal but it says torkoa im scared its a fake or something XD
    I got the same one. Do you have a pic. Sorry if im double posting. Go ahead, take me away. )
    Seeking on GEN 6:
    Have for trade:
    Oblivia UT Shaymin Lv.30
    Tornadus
    WIN2011 UT Shiny Suicune Lv.30
    WIN2011 UT Shiny Entei Lv.30
    Regular Genesect
    WIN2011 UT Shiny Raikou Lv.30
    Also have following legendaries (mostly not UT) for trade: (Bank)

I have 2 each of the shiny dogs up for trade, all UT.
    PM me with a trade.

Quote Originally Posted by zackphy View Post
    I looked at my pokemon cards for the first time in years today and i came across a missprint i got at the opening of the 1st pokemon movie, the #3 mewtwo with the WB movie logo upside down in the bottom left corner. when i got it and saw this i showed it to ppl with me 2 see if anybody got it too, which no one did, so i put it in a case when i got home and its been there ever since. i was looking at values for my rare cards and decided to look for the mewtwo and had a hard time finding it and when i finally did it said only 3 are known to exist!!!! well i guess theres 4 then cause i got one and im freaking out at how rare it is and would like to know what its true value today would b. if anybody wants a picture or proof email me at zackphy87@gmail.com or text me at 931-284-1248 and ill send whatever u ask to prove it.
    If you want to know their value then just watch this sale.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Promo-Electa...item35bb3746f2

Those are the only ones I've ever seen for sale. And since there are two of them, just cut their final sold price in half and you have roughly the value of yours.
    なにがでるかな!?

I have a misprint Raichu, it's fossil set and has the "1st edition" stamp in the bottom left corner over the description instead of below the picture.

Any ideas what it's worth? I've only seen one other one like it on google images

Ive got an old misprint.Base set vulpix.
    Most base set cards have 50 HP
    Vulpix has HP 50

I have found true bliss. It has been staring at me for eight years. Only recently have i welcomed it into my arms.
    September 5th, 2014

Quote Originally Posted by DragonXmicro View Post
    Ive got an old misprint.Base set vulpix.
    Most base set cards have 50 HP
    Vulpix has HP 50
    That's normal; The rare one is the one with "50 HP"! Almost all of the vulpixs were printed like that.
    I'LL RIDE THE AIR!
    ..Even If I'm a shark.

Im aware of that fact, that its not rare.
    Its just because its different from the standard format, even just slightly.

I have found true bliss. It has been staring at me for eight years. Only recently have i welcomed it into my arms.
    September 5th, 2014

i recently bought the evolution single pack at my local store, the ones that come with an extra TCGOnline code, with the ninetales and vulpix. the deck they are from is the HGSS first set, but these two cards have the Undaunted symbol on the bottom right hand corner. I checked the other vulpix and ninetales packs and they were the sameway. Sloppy re-printing

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast