Thread: “New” Deck

Default “New” Deck

Hi, I've been a fan of the TCG for a long time and 3 or 2 years ago I played on some tournaments rather than just collecting the cards.

But during last year and, specially, this half year, I almost haven't bought cards, so I'm having some problems 'cause I want to have a deck that I can use on official competitions (DP-on).

The thing is, I have a Royal Frost theme deck (from the D/P set), missing 2 cards (that I think I traded with someone) and I also have around 100 cards from DP, MT and SW, but since it's been a long time since I last built a deck, I thought I'd ask help here for the most experienced players. What I was thinking to do was just modify some things on the original Royal Frost deck, so I want you to give me suggestions of how to do it (based on the list of cards I have, which is at the end of the post), but if you think I can build a new one, just tell me. Oh, and please don't say that "you need [card name]" 'cause I won't be able to get any new cards for now.

Spoiler:- Original Royal Frost deck list:

Spoiler:- Cards That I Have:
    no sig for a while

There is a new thing called "The Lost Zone" from the Platinum tcg rules. It is a similar il like h discard pile except you cant get them back again until the game is over! They have released SP cards which are basically pokemon owned by people. They are cool becaus they ar basic not stage 1, 2 etc eg. Luxray GL is basic! So far there are:
    G-Galactic
    Gl-Gym Leader and Elite 4

Coming Soon:
    FB- Frontier Brain .
    C- Cynthia

I would buy a Dialga and Giratna Tin.

Quote Originally Posted by Poke_Mania97 View Post
    There is a new thing called "The Lost Zone" from the Platinum tcg rules. It is a similar il like h discard pile except you cant get them back again until the game is over! They have released SP cards which are basically pokemon owned by people. They are cool becaus they ar basic not stage 1, 2 etc eg. Luxray GL is basic! So far there are:
    G-Galactic
    Gl-Gym Leader and Elite 4

Coming Soon:
    FB- Frontier Brain .
    C- Cynthia

I would buy a Dialga and Giratna Tin.
    I didn't ask people to tell me what's new on the game, I know it, I just haven't played. And I think I made myself clear when I said I didn't want people to suggest that I should buy some booster/deck/tin/card. I just want help to modify/build a deck.

Edit: Mods plese move this to the "Rate My Deck" section. I'm sorry, I never visit this TCG section, so when I posted this thread I didn't even see that there was a sub-forum for deck-related things. Thanks in advance.
    Last edited by Mega Weavile; 31st July 2009 at 11:36 PM.
    no sig for a while

SkittyOnWailord is offline ☣ⓈⓀⒾⓉⓉⓎⓄⓃⓌⒶⒾⓁⓄⓇⒹ☣

Quote Originally Posted by Mega Weavile View Post
    Edit: Mods plese move this to the "Rate My Deck" section. I'm sorry, I never visit this TCG section, so when I posted this thread I didn't even see that there was a sub-forum for deck-related things. Thanks in advance.
    Moved. 10char
    なにがでるかな!?

I'm here, I'm furry, And I'll try not to shed. =^_^=

Chimecho👉🎐 Octillery👉🐙 Piplup👉🐧 Omanyte👉🐚 Scolipede👉🐛 Wailord👉🐳 Lumineon👉🐠 Torkoal👉🐢 Pidove👉🐤 Skitty👉🐱

Oh, yeah. I saw you on PokeBeach... =P

Well, I'm guessing this is for friendly stuff, so you should add in most every supporter you have... Take out the metal types and add in your Empo Lv.X and your Speed Stadiums and whatever cards let you draw cards. It's helpful. Make the deck revolve around Empoleon and have fun, I guess...

~L_X_F
    PM me if you want your Pokemon TCG deck rated and edited and stuff...
    @Chesto Berry/Relaxed/Protect/Trick Room/Helping Hand/Rest
    @Wide Lens/Relaxed/Protect/Power Trick/Earthquake/Rock Slide
    @Thick Club/Brave/Protect/Earthquake/Rock Slide/Outrage
    @Leftovers/Sassy/Substitute/Swagger/Snatch/Baton Pass

Ok, thanks. I'll wait to see if there are any more suggestions and then decide what I do. But aren't decks with Pokémon that are all the same type (or colorless) too vulnerable?
    no sig for a while