Thread: Darkrai-wondercard question

Default Darkrai-wondercard question

does anyone know if the Darkrai wondercard will be available at 12AM Pacific time tonight? b/c the secret key was like that
    Platinum FC: 3352-1502-5258

Quote Originally Posted by pokemonron2 View Post
    does anyone know if the Darkrai wondercard will be available at 12AM Pacific time tonight? b/c the secret key was like that
    well I am not sure,but if you live in the US it should be...but it would be better trying off at 3:00am or something just to be sure,the bad thing is that you cannot set your ds clock to the date because its according to THEIR clock that the events come out.Hope I helped
    FC: 2537 5240 2599

yeh you did thanks

Do I basically just go to the store and accept the mystery gift like with Shaymin, Regigigas, and the Secret Key?
    Harley is my bishie!!!

Okay, I got a question too about this. This is the first event I'll be getting that wasn't obtained through a trade from someone, it's half past midnight by me and I did the mystery gift with no results yet. Is this just do to the fact that it's simply to early and you need to wait a few hours, or are have other users had any luck?

Anyone? :/
    FC: - I offer: Shiny: (PM me for my LOOOOOONG list of shinies. and event Pokemon.)

Seeking shinys (Legit): Larvitar - (With Dragon Dance), Poochyena with the elemental fang moves, ALL LEGIT, ALL SHINY.

Proud owner of a TRU Arceus

Visit my page at: shadefalcon.deviantart.com

God Bless

Shade

It's 12 AM Pacific, not Eastern.

Check out my tumblrs: f***yeahfirepokemon or toofunktodruck
    Twitter: TooFunktoDruck
    and introducing my YT account: LassTooFunktoDruck!
    You may know me in other places as Funktastic~!
    and yes I'm still a girl

12 am Pacific? Damn! Now I gotta wait 2 more hours! I thought it was Eastern. =/

So is that 3AM eastern then?
    FC: - I offer: Shiny: (PM me for my LOOOOOONG list of shinies. and event Pokemon.)

Seeking shinys (Legit): Larvitar - (With Dragon Dance), Poochyena with the elemental fang moves, ALL LEGIT, ALL SHINY.

God Bless

Shade

Quote Originally Posted by shadefalcon View Post
    So is that 3AM eastern then?
    Probably...

Aight, thanks.

God Bless

Shade

it isnt available for download yet =/

This would be my first ever event Pokémon if I get Darkrai on my platinum, and I'm really unsure of the terminology.

Exactly how do I obtain him? People say "in store". Will this be on the wi-fi network in in specific real-world stores like Toys R Us? Or is there an in-game store I have to go to to get the Mystery Gift that gives me the wonder card?

Thanks very much.
    Trainer: Damien
    Sapphire Team (ID No. 39732):
    Torch the Blaziken | Glitra the Beautifly | Emotion the Gardevoir| Minie the Minun | Darkheart the Sableye | Typhon the Kyogre
    Red Team (ID No. 13929):
    Flamyth the Chrizard | Thorn the Venusaur | Turterras the Blastoise | Erria the Pidgeot | Lightning the Raichu | Seeree the Hypno

All you do is go to mystery gift
    & go on "get from nintendo wfc"
    it should download the member card for you.
    then you go to any poke mart to pick it up. (:
    hope I helpedd.

You are gonna lose your m i n d
    Tonight, in oceans of b l o o d _ x

Name: Lexi.
    Platinum FC: 5241 9004 6480.

I got the member card, but it wont let me into harbor inn. Do I need to beat the game first?? Or can it only be done at a certain time?? Im confused.
    My Shinies

Quote Originally Posted by IceWonder View Post
    I got the member card, but it wont let me into harbor inn. Do I need to beat the game first?? Or can it only be done at a certain time?? Im confused.
    You have to visit the kid his mom and the sailor first
    I don't use "uber" Pokemon, I don't calculate stat values, I don't use cheating devices, I don't breed my way to perfection, and I don't care about natures. I catch my Pokemon the way they are, and treat them like individuals instead of brainless drones. If you use this philosophy, copy & paste this into your signature.(Started by Tyranitar)

I visited all 3 of them but it did nothing. Do I need to beat the game first? The boy hasnt been put into sleep yet. I have 7 badges.
    My Shinies

You have to get the national dex and do the Cresselia "mission" first.

FC: 0559-6762-0789
    Name: LPH
    I now can breed ANY starter, fossil or anything else!
    I have ALL Pokemon so far so it's not that hard to get something for you.

hey i got my members card from the download today, and i still cant go in the inn... i went to the guy in the mart, then the inn. its in my key items, but it wont let me in. im so aggroed! i just want my darkrai

im thinking of starting my game over :/

hey i got my members card from the download today, and i still cant go in the inn... i went to the guy in the mart, then the inn. its in my key items, but it wont let me in. im so aggroed! i just want my darkrai

im thinking of starting my game over :/

Doing that would be dumb,you have to
    1:have the national dex
    2:get the lunar wing
    3:give it to the boy
    Quote Originally Posted by arisatomaxon View Post
    i was wandering , what was this thread about??

how do i obtain the lunar wing?

pretty sure you have to beat the eletie four, and go to canlave city, there the salior that took you to iron island, his son will be sick, (really hes having a nightmare by darkrai) talk to the guy and he will offer to take you to new moon island (or full moon island i get them mixed up alot lol) cressila will be there, engage it and it will flee, it will leave behind a lunar wing and then go back, use it on the kid and he will wake up, then you can go the the old inn and get darkrai........(not 100% sure if you have to beat the elite four or not but im pretty sure you do)

need a chansey or happiny or blissey with the move wish, will trade 6 shinys for it

name:Renesme

Fc:2879 7559 0271

no you just need naional dex
    FC: 2537 5240 2599

READ THE RULES

This is NOT for help, things to do with wifi connection, or anything like that. This is for minigames and battle frontier via wifi in Platinum ONLY. I'm amazed and appalled that this thread went on for so long.

be sure to read the rules of every section before posting ;)

Little Miss Stalinist/Secret Al-Qaeda agents (i.e. Ellie) would be a ***** even if she was a conserative republican. What makes her the way she is happens to be the fact that the webmaster of this site let's her behave like this. (Of course, I would never make a liberal a staff member at any forum I'd be in charge of, regardless.)