Page 41 of 73 FirstFirst ... 3137383940414243444551 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,025 of 1807

Thread: The Adventure of Adventureness

good chapter mm. this one was really funny!
    Jack got his answer almost immediately. Floatzel leapt into the air, and the ground beneath it seemed to transform into a puddle of water. Floatzel dove right into said puddle, and the land reappeared. Liepard stopped its pursuit of Floatzel immediately and looked around warily.

"OK, what the hell?!" demanded Jack.
    LOL
    "Jack, are you sure about trading Raticate away?" asked his Pokédex. "It's in the top percentage of Raticate, after all."
    well there goes the top percent raticate.
    "Awwwwwwwk...." Chatot cawed softly.
    Great chapter overall!

"Hey, that's cute!" exclaimed Bianca. "Chatot's in love with Sigilyph!"

"She's so beautiful... Squawwwk..." sighed Chatot.
    so sigilyph is female huh, whoda thunk it.
    Your signature contained images that were too large. Read the rules before you add anything new

Quote Originally Posted by Hikaru 2000 View Post
    and thebaby pokedex just has to narrate some time
    I agree completely.

Quote Originally Posted by ninetails012 View Post
    so sigilyph is female huh, whoda thunk it.
    You remind me of Ash when he was trying to catch Snivy and discovered his Pidove is female.

Working on the next chapter now. It should be ready by the weekend, MAYBE sooner. Big maybe. Huge maybe. Enormous, big, huge, honking maybe.

I HAVE CLAIMED WEEZING. YOU ARE NOT WORTHY.
    The Hoenn of Hoenness- Chapter 5 up now!
    404 Error 2: File Not Found- Chapter 12 up now!
    Author profile

Banner done by me. I do not do requests. The Shinies are not up for trade.

Fizzy Bubbles info

MM a question. Are you going back to college this year? I ask this just to know if we could expect a longer wait between chapters.
    FEAR THE WRATH OF THE MIGHTY WALREIN WHO IS MINE!

Quote Originally Posted by a person View Post
    Again, N believed he would thrash your ass with his dragon, thus winning the ultimate duel of death and crap between truth and ideals. He had no idea that you would pull your own dragon out of the ass he expected to thrash.

Glad to see that the new chapter is coming soon. I can't wait to see what happens in Twist Mountain, and what happens to Bianca. Also can't wait to see if anybody catches any more pokemon. I'm still wagering on someone catching a Stunfisk.

^ Click this for good times ^

Quote Originally Posted by Gelatino95 View Post
    Glad to see that the new chapter is coming soon. I can't wait to see what happens in Twist Mountain, and what happens to Bianca. Also can't wait to see if anybody catches any more pokemon. I'm still wagering on someone catching a Stunfisk.
    Its gonna be stunfisk because its the only electric pokemon captured between now and the E4 and MM said someones catching an electric type.

I hope that the narrator cathes it. That way the group can make fun of him and be like "Look Yuckys using his derpfish!" lol that would be AWESOME OF AWESOMNESS.

Again, N believed he would thrash your ass with his dragon, thus winning the ultimate duel of death and crap between truth and ideals. He had no idea that you would pull your own dragon out of the ass he expected to thrash.

Quote Originally Posted by Volt Trainer View Post
    Its gonna be stunfisk because its the only electric pokemon captured between now and the E4 and MM said someones catching an electric type.

I hope that the narrator cathes it. That way the group can make fun of him and be like "Look Yuckys using his derpfish!" lol that would be AWESOME OF AWESOMNESS.
    You do realize how random(of randomness) this fic is? MM was saying something about non-Unovan Pokemon appearing. Perhaps someone will catch something non-Unovan? Too bad there are no Poison/Electric types, though. Maybe some new Rotom form?

Quote Originally Posted by magikarprules View Post
    You do realize how random(of randomness) this fic is? MM was saying something about non-Unovan Pokemon appearing. Perhaps someone will catch something non-Unovan? Too bad there are no Poison/Electric types, though. Maybe some new Rotom form?
    But really derpfish is too amazing to leave out of a fic such as this. THe fartting call it makes is enough to allow numerous jokes to be made.

But really derpfish is too amazing to leave out of a fic such as this. THe fartting call it makes is enough to allow numerous jokes to be made.
    I don't know why you guys call him derpfish; it may be fitting, but stunfish is cool, by sheer virtue of his type combination. I wish someone would catch one, and then hopefully own with it.

I'm here to reply!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (Yeah if you don't get it I'm exited)

"Floatzel, use Dive!" exclaimed Misty.

"Dive?" repeated Jack. "How can a Floatzel use Dive on dry land?"

Jack got his answer almost immediately. Floatzel leapt into the air, and the ground beneath it seemed to transform into a puddle of water. Floatzel dove right into said puddle, and the land reappeared. Liepard stopped its pursuit of Floatzel immediately and looked around warily.

"OK, what the hell?!" demanded Jack.
    And physics laws go to the drain. But anyways The Random Of Randomness has something to do with that.

"Litwick! Come ooooonnnn!" whined Bianca. Litwick merely broke wind in response. Then, Simisear landed a direct hit with Shadow Claw, sending Litwick flying.

Bianca sprang into action. She ran backwards, tripping over a pebble in the process, but managed to catch Litwick in her arms (miraculously, without burning herself on its flame).

"Are you OK?" Bianca asked.

"Wiiiiick..." replied Litwick, looking into Bianca's eyes. Litwick seemed to be on the verge of tears, obviously touched at the fact that a human was showing concern for it. Then, Litwick's mouth formed into a grin. "Lit! Litwick!" it exclaimed happily. Bianca got up, walked back to the battlefield, and set Litwick down.
    Awwwwwwwwwww. Thats so cute!!!! *cries*

"Last chance," he said. "Dump that loser and go out with a real man?"

"Hmmm..." said Misty. "How can I put this delicately... JAAAAAAAAAAAACK PAAAAAAAAAAAAWNCH!"
    I can assure you that won't be the last time.
    And I had always thought Misty should get her own version of the JAAAAAAAAAAAACK PAAAAAAAAAAAAWNCH! Something like MIIIIIIIIIIIIISTY SLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP! Would be epic. But anyways no one can compare to the greatness of the JAAAAAAAAAAAACK PAAAAAAAAAAAAWNCH!

"What a strange person," the narrator remarked.

"Oh, they were far weirder in Kanto," Jack stated. "Professor Oak's aides, those incompetent Team Rocket grunts, and that Mr. Psyshock-"

"THAT'S MR. PSYCHIC!" came the yell in all caps and a booming voice that didn't seem to come from anywhere in particular. Everybody jumped at this.
    Kanto is a million times weirder. And, is Mr. Psychic in the Internet? How else they would hear him?

The narrator took the tape, tore off a strip of it, and made to apply it to Jack's mouth. In response, Jack snatched the roll of duct tape and slapped it over the- mmph mmph! Mmmph!

"That's what you get," mmph mmmph mmph.

"MMMMMMMPH!" mmph mmph mmph mmmmph mmph mph.

Mmmph mmph mmph mmph mph, mph mmmmmph mph mph m-OW! Tore the strip of duct tape off his mouth.

"That hurt, sir!" the narrator exclaimed. Jack opened his mouth to reply, when-

"HEY!" someone nearby bellowed in all caps. "WHO STOLE MY ROLL OF DUCT TAPE?!"
    I saw that coming. And I LOL'ed. HARD.

"Serperior is unable to battle. Dodrio wins. Awwk!" Chatot declared.

The narrator held out Serperior's Poké Ball with one hand and threw a new ball with the other hand. "Serperior, return. Darmanitan, go!"

In a flash of light, the narrator's Darmanitan materialized, grinning in a maniacal manner.
    And with Darmanitan out Zook lost.

"Do dri o!" cawed Dodrio as all three beaks opened simultaneously. Then, an orb of energy appeared in each beak. One orb was blue, one was orange, and one was yellow. Then, the heads fired off what appeared to be Ice Beam, Flamethrower, and Thunderbolt simultaneously. The attacks swirled around each other and plowed into Darmanitan. The Blazing Pokémon was plowed backwards, but quickly got up. Then, Darmanitan's blazing eyebrows were suddenly extinguished. Darmanitan sat down as its arms and legs seemed to recede back into its body. Its grin became less and less crazed as its whole body changed from red to blue.

"To quote Jack, what the hell?!" exclaimed the narrator.

"Well, Jack," said Jack's Pokédex, "looks like that incantation worked, all right. Zen Mode is Darmanitan's hidden ability."
    "Darmanitan, Flamethrower once more!" called the narrator.

"Seviper, use your own Flamethrower!" Zook ordered.

Darmanitan unleashed another stream of fire, but Seviper launched a stream of fire from its own mouth. The two streams met in midair and exploded violently. Seviper dove underground just in time, but Darmanitan took the full force of the blast and fell backwards, hitting the ground hard. It then resumed its usual form, but ceased to move.

"Awwk! Darmanitan is unable to battle! Seviper wins!" exclaimed Chatot.
    Not fair Jack cheated to bug the narrator. And I wonder... Would the incantation from "Obtaining Grossly Underleveled Evolved Pokémon For Fun And Profit" affect Darmanitan permanently or he changes between both Abilities?

For at that moment, Bianca stumbled backwards, tripped on a small part of a tree root protruding from the ground, and tumbled backwards, just as the Karrablast walked around the corner. Seeing Bianca tumbling in its direction, Karrablast immediately took on a red aura. The Counter attack sent Bianca flying up and into a large hole in the side of the mountain they had been walking in the direction of.
    It wouldn’t have surprised me that Bianca tripped over nothing. You gotta love the Karrablast.

The group took off at once, running after Bianca, after Roy told the Karrablast to go do something that the narrator would never dare to repeat word-for-word in a PG-13 fanfiction.
    ... Guess Roy doesn't love it.

I loved the chapter, it was hillarious the whole time. Definitly one of the best ones yet.
    And I have been waiting for Twisted Mountain chapter from some time because I have a great idea!
    Last edited by yellownick15; 19th August 2011 at 1:42 AM.

MM a question. Are you going back to college this year? I ask this just to know if we could expect a longer wait between chapters.
    Yeah, I am. And yes, it's likely to increase the length between chapters.

Well, there are quite a few captures coming up.

Stunfisk is my favorite non-Poison-type Pokémon. The term "derpfish" will not appear at all within the fanfic. Yes, a Stunfisk WILL appear. Not confirming whether or not anyone gets one, though.

The non-Unovan Pokemon won't be very common. At the moment I don't have much of a plan to give anyone something non-Unovan, but that can change.

We will see.

Quote Originally Posted by ChaosMudkip View Post
    I don't know why you guys call him derpfish; it may be fitting, but stunfish is cool, by sheer virtue of his type combination. I wish someone would catch one, and then hopefully own with it.
    THANK you.

Quote Originally Posted by yellownick15 View Post
    And I have been waiting for Twisted Mountain chapter from some time because I have a great idea!
    Got your PM, and I don't really plan on having anything like that happening, as Roy's Pokédex is female. Glad to see you taking an interest in the story, however!

Author profile

Fizzy Bubbles info

I love stunfisk. I use derpfisk as a term of endearment. All electric types share a special place in my HEART!

Chapter 27: The Twist Of The Mountain
    --------------
    The group ran up to the entrance of the caverns and dashed inside. Surrounded left and right, above and below by brown stone, Roy led the group down the tunnel, where they approached a right turn. Here was Bianca, climbing back to her feet; after being subjected to Karrablast's Counter in the previous chapter, it seemed that Bianca had been flung right into the cave, and had collided with the wall.

"You OK?" asked Roy.

"Yeah," said Bianca as her boyfriend helped her to her feet.

"So this is Twist Mountain, is it?" Jack asked.

"I guess so," Roy shrugged.

"Icirrus City should be right at the other end of this cave," remarked Jack's Pokédex.

"Well then," the narrator said, "we should probably- sweet mother of Arceus! What is that?!"

Jack wheeled around to look in the direction in which the narrator was looking and pointing. There, right in front of the group, hovered what appeared to be a mutant snowflake with a pair of eerie glowing blue eyes and a mustache that seemed to be made up of ice crystals.

"Gah!" exclaimed Jack. "What IS that thing?!"

"Cryogonal, the Crystallizing Pokémon," said Jack's Pokédex. "Cryogonal are born in ice clouds, and catch their prey by extending their icy mustaches and binding opponents with them."

"Gonaaaal!" screeched the Cryogonal as its mustache began to extend out of its face.

"Hey! HEY!" roared Jack as the frozen facial hair began to coil around him. "I am NOT your prey! Roy, do something!"

"Sorry, Jack," said Roy. Jack turned around to see the other half of Cryogonal's mustache coiling around Roy. "I'm a little tied up at the moment."

The narrator pulled a Poké Ball off his belt and enlarged it. Facing the Cryogonal, he threw the sphere and yelled, "Chatot, go!"

"Are you insane?!" exclaimed Misty as the narrator's Chatot appeared in a flash of light. "Chatot is a Flying-type. Cryogonal is an Ice-type!"

"Awwk!" squawked Chatot. "Pipe down, we got this. " He then turned around to face the narrator. "I am battling this thing, aren't I? Awwk?" he added.

"You are indeed," nodded the narrator. "Chatot, Heat Wave!"

"Awwk!" replied Chatot as he leapt into the air and flapped his wings vigorously, unleashing a reddish wind in Cryogonal's direction. "It's gonna be a scorcher today!"

"Nal!" Cryogonal exclaimed in agony. Jack felt the sub-zero stache loosen its grip on him. Cryogonal gave an angry growl, then formed a light blue orb of light in front of its face. Chatot flew up just in time; Cryogonal launched the Ice Beam, and it flew right through the spot where Chatot had been hovering seconds ago.

"Chatot, now! Sky Attack!" the narrator ordered.

"Awwwwwwk!" Chatot screeched as a harsh white light coated its entire body. It then dove down at Cryogonal, shrieking menacingly. Cryogonal, however, transformed into a puddle of water almost instantly and rained down upon the cave floor. Chatot's Sky Attack missed completely, and it slammed into the wall in what looked to be a very painful manner. As the mustache had also melted, Jack and Roy wasted no time in backing off.

"S-s-squouch..." Chatot groaned as he extracted himself from the cave wall. Then, the puddle of water floated back into the air and re-formed into Cryogonal once more.

"Was that some sort of alternate form?" Bianca asked.

Misty shook her head. "I think it just used Acid Armor," she replied.

"Are you OK, Chatot?" the narrator asked. In response, Chatot flapped his wings and began flying around Cryogonal. Then, Chatot opened his beak, took a deep breath, and...

"HOWDAREYOUICOULDHAVEBEENKILLEDWHATTHEHELLISTHEMAT TERWITHYOUDOYOUTHINKTHAT'SFUNNYMAKINGINNOCENTFLYIN GPOKéMONSLAMINTOCAVEWALLSLIKETHATIFYOUWEREN'TAGEND ERLESSSPECIESIWOULDSOTELLYOURMOTHERONYOU-"

Chatot continued to scream at Cryogonal in the same shrill, continuous, all-caps, echoing voice while flying around it in circles. Cryogonal groaned in agony and slowly floated down to the ground, at which point Chatot ceased its attack.

"Awwk!" Chatot exclaimed upon landing on the ground in front of Cryogonal. "That felt good!"

"Chatot weawned Chattew! Chatot weawned Chattew!" exclaimed the narrator's Pokédex.

"That I did," Chatot answered, a hint of pride in his voice.

"Excellent work, Chatot," smiled the narrator. Chatot flew up and perched on the narrator's left shoulder as his trainer procured a Poké Ball from his right pocket and enlarged it.

"You're gonna catch that moronic murderous mustachio'd menace?!" Jack demanded.

"Try saying that three times fast," Roy muttered to Bianca.

"Moronic murderous mun- no, no... OK, OK. Moronic murderstache- rrgh!" Bianca mumbled.

"Certainly, I am," replied the narrator. "I can't very well leave it here to attack other innocent travelers, now can I, sir?"

"Eh, I guess you got a point," Jack grunted. In response, the narrator threw the Poké Ball at the Cryogonal. The ball made contact with the overgrown snowflake, turned it into transparent red energy, and sucked it inside. The sphere then snapped shut and fell to the ground, where it wobbled once.

Twice.

Three times...!

The Poké Ball made a final clicking noise and was still. Well, at least for a few seconds, before it vanished into thin air, telling the narrator that his new Cryogonal was now in the PC storage system.

"Let's get going, already," Jack snapped. "I want to get out of this damn place before another Cryogonal mistakes me for dinner."

"Actually, Jack," his Pokédex spoke up, "the chances of that are very much in your favor. See, Cryogonal are the rarest Pokémon Twist Mountain is home to. Running into one right off the bat, it's almost unheard of. Really a very lucky occurence."

"Oh, yeah, real lucky, going into a cave and running smack into an overgrown snowflake that squeezes the life out of you with frosty facial hair." Jack replied in a voice positively oozing sarcasm. "Oh, you know what? Maybe if we're really lucky, we'll catch pneumonia!"

"Do shut up, sir," groaned the narrator.

"I'll shut up when I damn well feel like- aw, crap," Jack groaned. For at that moment, the group had walked through yet another hole in a wall, and found themselves outside... sort of.

They were standing on a wooden platform attached to the side of the mountain. Looking around, Jack could see what had to be miles of wooden walkways, connecting a large and undoubtedly complex tunnel system. On the top of the mountain surrounding the mazelike crater, snow was piled up extremely high.

"Damn it," groaned Roy. "It'll take us forever to get through this!"

"Ooh! Ooh! Ooh!" Bianca squealed excitedly. "I have an idea! I know how we can get past this mountain!"

"I highly doubt it," sighed Jack. "But go ahead."

"OK, OK. Here I go," said Bianca. She then cleared her throat and called out, "Mr. Psycho Shift!"

"THAT'S MR. PSYCHIC!!!" came the booming, echoing, all-caps reply seemingly from every direction. The irritated shout reverberated around the mountain. As the echo died out, Jack suddenly heard a rumbling sound. Next thing he knew, the heaps of snow were collapsing into the crater!

"Son of a *BLEEP*!" Jack exclaimed. He then shot a dirty look at his Pokédex as the last of the snow fell down. Conveniently enough, the snow came out exactly level to the wooden walkway on which the group was standing. Bianca carefully took a step onto the snow, and then, realizing that it would support her weight, began to dash across the snow-filled crater.

"Come on!" she called as she ran.

"Wow," Jack mused as the group hastened to follow Bianca across the snow. "Who would've thought it? An actual use for Mr. Psystrike."

"THAT'S MR. PSYCHIC!"
    ~~~~~~~~
    A few minutes later, the group found themselves standing atop the mountain at the opposite end of the vast sea of snow. Jack looked down, and saw only an incredibly steep slope separating them from a nearby town, which he assumed to be Icirrus.

"Yeah, that's Icirrus City, all right," Jack's Pokédex stated. "Now we just need to get down the mountain."

"I think I got this," Jack replied. He began pressing buttons at a noticeably rapid pace on his Pokédex. Poké Balls vanished off of and appeared on his belt.

"What in the hell, sir?" inquired the narrator.

"This in the hell," Jack replied, throwing all six Poké Balls (five regular Poké Balls and an Ultra Ball) into the air, and unleashed Emboar, Beedrill, Porygon-Z, Weezing, Golbat, and Foongus.

"We'll ride these guys down this snowy slope," Jack explained. "I call Weezing."

"Weez..." replied Weezing's two heads simultaneously, sweatdropping.

"Weezing, we've been through this," Jack said very impatiently. "I am NOT that heavy."

The narrator then dug a large book out of seemingly nowhere and flipped through it. "Ah, he's right, Weezing," the narrator said. "Right here, you carried Jack through Diglett's Cave. Back in The Awesome of Awesomeness."

"Yeah, Weezing, you- wait, what?! Is that that script for the story?!"

"Yes, sir, it is."

"GIMME THAT!" roared Jack, ripping the book from the narrator's hands. He flipped forwards to the part where he ripped the book from the narrator's hands. "Alright, it says here that I rip the script from your hands and try to find out what happens next. I read the script and say 'Alright, it says here that I rip the script from your hands and try to find out what happens next. I read the script and say 'Alright, it says here-''" At this point, Jack stopped reading.

"It's just gonna keep doing that, isn't it?"

"As was the case last time, sir."

Bianca giggled.

"Anyway," Roy said as Jack threw the book back into the narrator's arms, causing him to lose his balance and tumble down the mountain, "How are any of us gonna ride Foongus down the mountain?"

"Good point," conceded Jack as his Pokédex took up the narration. "I was thinking of using it as a sled, but I think I misjudged its size a bit."

"You think?" muttered Misty.

"Foong!" replied Foongus.

Just then, Jack heard a beeping from his backpack. Knowing this sound all too well, he dug the walkie talkie out of his bag. "Yeah, Miror B.?"

"Jack, just updating you guys on the situation. I've been exterminating pop-ups left and right, but those oh-so annoying pests are just everywhere! I've managed to steer clear of Missingno. Master and his oh-so diabolical minions so far, but I just can't elude them forever!"

"Relax," Jack assured him. "We're training hard and catching a lot of new Pokémon. Messyno. Moron won't stand a chance."

"Heh, heh. Messyno. Moron, I like that," chuckled Miror B. "So should I get you guys out of there now or what?"

"Not quite yet," Jack replied. "There's this group called Team Plasma kicking up a ruckus in here, and we're also trying to defeat them. Their leader, some guy who calls himself N, has really worrying ambitions. We gotta-"

"Is it true all of this is in your afro?!" Bianca interrupted.

"Oh? Now, who is this?" asked Miror B.

"Miror B., that's Bianca, my girlfriend," Roy explained. "She's from this region, and until recently, was unaware of the whole afro thing."

"Well, it is true, Bianca. The entire Unova region is contained within my oh-so luxurious and spacious afro," Miror B. responded.

"Wow..." Bianca sighed.

"Anyway, I've sent another plot device your way. Jack, look up."

Jack looked up just in time to see a metal box falling right towards him. This time, however, he was able to reach up and grab it with no problem whatsoever. Without hesitation, Jack jammed his thumb down on the button.

The box vanished in a puff of smoke. At the same time, Foongus began to glow! The entire group (minus the narrator) looked on as Foongus grew in size and changed shape. Finally, the glowing faded. In Foongus's place stood a much larger version of itself, only the Poké Ball pattern on its cap was sideways, and it now sported a pair of thin arms, each one tipped with a smaller cap, each cap sporting another Poké Ball design.

"Amoonguss, the Mushroom Pokémon, and the evolved form of Foongus," said Jack's Pokédex. "Amoonguss attempts to lure prey using its Poké Ball-shaped shields. Predictably, very few Pokémon are actually fooled by this."

"Well, now," said Jack, "Amoonguss looks like it could carry someone. What do you say, Amoonguss? You OK with being a sled?"

"Amoong!" replied the newly evolved Grass/Poison-type. It then leapt into the air and landed on its head, standing perfectly still, as if awaiting passengers to climb on.

"That's a yes," remarked Roy.

"OK, then," said Jack. "I'll go with Weezing. Misty, you can take-" Jack then noticed that Misty had already grabbed onto Beedrill's legs. Chuckling, he continued. "Alright, then. Roy, you take Amoonguss. Bianca, you can take either Emboar, Golbat, or Porygon-Z."

"I'll go with Golbat," answered Bianca, grabbing ahold of aforementioned Bat Pokémon's legs.

"That's settled, then," said Jack as he withdrew Emboar and Porygon-Z, then grabbed Weezing. "Let's go!"

As one, the four Pokémon started their descent down the mountain. Golbat and Beedrill took their passengers well enough. Amoonguss seemed to provide Roy with a smooth ride. And contrary to its earlier fears, Weezing did not find Jack too heavy at all.

The group reached the bottom of the mountain almost too quickly, as the narrator stood nearby, glaring at them all. As Jack withdrew his Pokémon, the narrator began to speak.

"Ere-thay ou-yay uys-gay are-ay! At-whay e-thay ell-hay as-way at-thay or-fay, ir-say?! Ait-way a-ay inute-may. Y-whay am-ay I-ay eaking-spay in-ay Ig-pay Atin-lay?!?!"

"That must have been the bad effect of that plot device Miror B. sent," Jack said, trying not to chuckle."

"OT-PLAY EVICE-DAY?! At-way e-thay ell-hay id-day it-ay o-day at-thay as-way o-say ood-gay at-thay it-ay ustifies-jay e-may eaking-spay eaking-fray Ig-pay Atin-lay?!?!" the narrator roared.

"My Foongus evolved," was Jack's response.

"OH-AY ELL-WAY EN-THAY, AT-THAY AKES-MAY IT-AY ALL-AY IGHT-RAY EN-THAY, OESN'T-DAY IT-AY?!?!" the narrator roared in all caps.

"All in favor of the narrator narrating the next chapter like this?" chuckled Jack's Pokédex.

"Aye," laughed Jack, Roy, Bianca, Misty, and the three Pokédexes.

"On-say of-ay a-ay *EEP-BLAY*..." groaned the narrator.

"OK," sighed Jack. "Well, let's get to the Pokémon Center, then we can hit the Icirrus Gy-AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!" he screamed as electricity coursed through his entire body. Leaping backwards, Jack looked down at the seemingly innocent patch of mud on which he had been standing. At first, it looked ordinary enough. Then, a pair of eyes opened on the mud. Then, what had to be the flattest Pokémon ever flopped its way out of the mud. Jack didn't know what to make of it. It looked like the most unusual cross between a fish and a pancake. At the sight of Jack, still sizzling from his electrical onslaught, it gave a diabolical smirk and chuckled.

"Fisk fisk fisk fisk fisk," the Pokémon laughed.

"Stunfisk, the Trap Pokémon," said Jack's Pokédex. "Stunfisk's skin is so hard, it can be stepped on by a sumo wrestler and not get hurt. It laughs when it transmits electricity."

"WHY YOU LITTLE!" Jack roared in all caps. "NOBODY ZAPS ME WITH ELECTRICITY, THEN LAUGHS AT ME, AND GETS AWAY WITH IT!" He took several steps back and threw a Poké Ball into the air. "Porygon-Z! Destroy!"

In a flash of light, Jack's Porygon-Z appeared. It floated in the air and looked down at the Stunfisk.

"PORYGON-Z, HIT IT WITH THUNDER!" Jack roared in all caps.

"No!" exclaimed Bianca. Porygon-Z ignored Bianca, however, and unleashed a blast of electricity at Stunfisk. It had no effect whatsoever. Stunfisk gave another laugh, then retaliated by launching a ThunderShock attack. As the attack made contact, Porygon-Z made strange beeping noises.

"What the hell?!" Jack demanded. "Why didn't the Thunder attack work?!"

"Stunfisk is Electric and Ground!" exclaimed Bianca.

"I COULD HAVE DONE WITH THAT INFORMATION SOONER!" Jack bellowed in all caps. "Porygon-Z! Tackle it!"

"Zzzzzzzzzzz," replied Porygon-Z as it dove down and slammed into Stunfisk. The Tackle attack had more effect than the Thunder did, but not by much; Stunfisk was still giving its evil smirk, and Porygon-Z began to crackle with electricity and move very slowly.

"It's paralyzed!" exclaimed Roy. "Stunfisk's ability must be Static!"

"I HAVE HAD IT!" Jack roared as he held out Porygon-Z's Poké Ball in one hand and an empty Poké Ball in the other. "PORYGON-Z, RETURN! GO, POKé BALL!"

As Porygon-Z was sucked back into its Poké Ball, the empty ball flew at Stunfisk, making the distinctive whistling noise unique to the critical capture, and vacuumed Stunfisk in. The ball wobbled in midair, then fell to the ground, where it wobbled once. Then-

The ball exploded. Shards and fragments of Poké Ball flew in every direction as Stunfisk re-emerged, now laughing uncontrollably. Angry beyond description, Jack dug the Net Ball out of his backpack and heaved it at Stunfisk.

"Ou-yay upid-stay idiot-ay!" the narrator exclaimed. "Et-nay Alls-bay are-ay ost-may effective-ay on-ay Ug-bay-ypes-tay and-ay Ater-way-ypes-tay! Ot-nay Electric-ay or-ay Ound-gray!"

"OK, why don't you ut-shay your iehole-pay?" Jack interrupted as the Net Ball gave its third and final wobble, then clicked.

"Nice job, Jack!" exclaimed Misty.

"Nothing to it," Jack replied modestly. Then, the couple embraced and began to kiss. Roy and Bianca mimicked this action.

As the two couples were making out on either side of him, the narrator began to hit his head repeatedly into the trunk of a nearby tree.
    --------------
    End of Chapter 27.

Spoiler:- Major events:

Author profile

Fizzy Bubbles info

Very odd occurrence, you say. I'm aware of its low appearance rate, but I encountered 2 in a row upon entering, and thought, "This is probably rare, but I don't have ANY FREAKING POKEBALLS!"

Yeah. Even though I encountered 2 in a row, it looked rare. Plus, I ALWAYS encounter the rarest pokemon first. I've encountered exactly one feebas. First pokemon I saw on the water on the route its found in Ruby. I've seen one of those electric eels. My first Pokemon is chargestone. Same with cryogonal, and bagon, and AAARGH! WHY DOES THIS ALWAYS HAPPEN?!?!
    Last edited by ChaosMudkip; 19th August 2011 at 4:04 AM.

Yet another great chapter! Getting Stunfisk is perfect, as now the derp of pokemon is here!

Credit to FrostStorm for the banner; YOU ARE MAJESTIC FROSTSTORM

3DS FC: 4940 6396 1803

"Because I am the man... who made a typo in his own name while registering..."

Quote Originally Posted by Porgon-XYZ View Post
    Yet another great chapter! Getting Stunfisk is perfect, as now the derp of pokemon is here!
    Excuse me, I take offense at that. Dunsparce is the derp of Pokemon. Stunfish has awesome typing. He gets bad press for looking ugly, but I like him.

ood-gay hapter-cay!
    "GIMME THAT!" roared Jack, ripping the book from the narrator's hands. He flipped forwards to the part where he ripped the book from the narrator's hands. "Alright, it says here that I rip the script from your hands and try to find out what happens next. I read the script and say 'Alright, it says here that I rip the script from your hands and try to find out what happens next. I read the script and say 'Alright, it says here-''" At this point, Jack stopped reading.
    jack, are you trying to read ahead?
    "I COULD HAVE DONE WITH THAT INFORMATION SOONER!" Jack bellowed in all caps. "Porygon-Z! Tackle it!"
    jack could have used a different move
    As the two couples were making out on either side of him, the narrator began to hit his head repeatedly into the trunk of a nearby tree.
    poor narrator
    cant wait for the next chapter! i bet everyone will be creeped out by brycen's "icy" personality
    Your signature contained images that were too large. Read the rules before you add anything new

Good chapter! I liked it, especially because Mr. Psybeam
    *call from the ds cartridge in the dsi on my bed*
    "IT'S MR. PSYCHIC!"
    appeared and finally had a purpose other than being a running gag.
    Poor narrator, though, all these couples around him.
    Also, is there a reason I got three PMs about this?
    Author thread post:
    http://www.serebiiforums.com/showpos...6&postcount=80
    Claims: Archeops, Rival Silver, and Zoo Tycoon 2

Favourite Pokémon: (etc)

Quote Originally Posted by ChaosMudkip View Post
    Very odd occurrence, you say. I'm aware of its low appearance rate, but I encountered 2 in a row upon entering, and thought, "This is probably rare, but I don't have ANY FREAKING POKEBALLS!"

Yeah. Even though I encountered 2 in a row, it looked rare. Plus, I ALWAYS encounter the rarest pokemon first. I've encountered exactly one feebas. First pokemon I saw on the water on the route its found in Ruby. I've seen one of those electric eels. My first Pokemon is chargestone. Same with cryogonal, and bagon, and AAARGH! WHY DOES THIS ALWAYS HAPPEN?!?!
    I had the opposite problem. I was well stocked on Poké Balls (I make a point of never running out of Poké Balls, ever since that first shiny Zigzagoon...), and I couldn't find any Cryogonal. My first Cryogonal came from the GTS.

ood-gay hapter-cay!
    That's "apter-chay". See? Not only is this a fanfic, it's also a free Pig Latin lesson!

jack, are you trying to read ahead?
    Not the first time's done it.

jack could have used a different move
    He wasn't thinking completely straight. Extreme anger at a Stunfisk that just zapped you with ThunderShock and then laughed about it would tend to have such an effect.

Quote Originally Posted by ga'hoolefan View Post
    Also, is there a reason I got three PMs about this?
    Well, that's odd. I checked the "sent" part of my inbox, and you should only have gotten one.

Author profile

Fizzy Bubbles info

MM good chapter and YAY finaly an electric type! Also since i cant quote right now im copy pasting a likne thats messed up.

"That must have been the bad effect of that plot device Miror B. sent," Jack said, trying not to chuckle."

You ended the line with a " mark. Not soupossed to be there. Im worried about the next chapter. I cant understand pig latin. I guess im gonna have to try real hard to understand the next chapter.

Im worried about the next chapter. I cant understand pig latin. I guess im gonna have to try real hard to understand the next chapter.
    Just take the first consonant sound on the "ay" part at the end and add it to the first part.

As for this chapter, it was pretty cool. I was wondering how the group would react if they found a Cryogonal in twist mountain, and looks like my "prediction" came true. Also, Jack caught a Stunfisk. Yay. I hope it turns out to be really funny.

Poor Narrator, he doesn't usually tend to swear a lot, but I guess he gets hurt so much that he just doesn't think about manners any more. At least he still has the manners to call Jack "sir".

Glad to see the Mr. Psychic gag returning once again. Maybe you'll surprise us all by bringing back another old gag that we've all forgotten.

^ Click this for good times ^

That pig latin thing is going to get really old, really fast I suspect. For Jack's group, for you for having to write it every damn word, and for me. Got to be honest, not a particularly funny joke, more of an annoyance than anything, IMHO. But it's good to see a Cryogonal being used, I love those things. They look so aggressive, but in reality, they're making a ^_^ face! Look closely.
    Originally Posted by scytherdude30
    no no no you need an empoleon as your powerhouse da listen to me man I AM THE BOMB
    Quote Originally Posted by Zincspider View Post
    Yes, someone is getting 'killed'... HOORAY FOR CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT!....
    Fizzy Bubbles Profile.
    Fizzy Bubbles PC.
    My Soundcloud.

Great chapter. Though, I swear this part was copypasted from one of the earliest chapters:
    Quote Originally Posted by Missingno. Master
    Is that that script for the story?!"

"Yes, sir, it is."

"It's just gonna keep doing that, isn't it?"
    Also, it took me awhile to decipher the narrator's odd ingo-lay.

Im worried about the next chapter. I cant understand pig latin. I guess im gonna have to try real hard to understand the next chapter.
    It's not too hard. The first consonant sound of the word is put at the end, and followed by "ay". Chair becomes air-chay, cheeseburger becomes eeseburger-chay, Poké Ball becomes Oké-pay All-bay, and Weezing becomes Eezing-way. If the first syllable in the word is a vowel, the word is left as is, and "ay" is just tacked on to the end of the word. Awesomeness becomes awesomeness-ay.

Poor Narrator, he doesn't usually tend to swear a lot, but I guess he gets hurt so much that he just doesn't think about manners any more. At least he still has the manners to call Jack "sir".
    Yucky doesn't swear much, but if he's angry enough...

Glad to see the Mr. Psychic gag returning once again. Maybe you'll surprise us all by bringing back another old gag that we've all forgotten.
    I would tell you if I planned to do that, but then it wouldn't be a surprise, then, would it?

Quote Originally Posted by Son_of_Shadows View Post
    That pig latin thing is going to get really old, really fast I suspect. For Jack's group, for you for having to write it every damn word, and for me. Got to be honest, not a particularly funny joke, more of an annoyance than anything, IMHO. But it's good to see a Cryogonal being used, I love those things. They look so aggressive, but in reality, they're making a ^_^ face! Look closely.
    Yeah, the Pig Latin thing is gonna get a little tedious, but it should make for some decently humorous narration.

I like Cryogonal too. I see, yeah, the ^_^ face they make.

Great chapter. Though, I swear this part was copypasted from one of the earliest chapters:
    It kinda was, actually. Just the part from "GIMME THAT!" to "It's gonna keep doing that, isn't it?".

Author profile

Fizzy Bubbles info

Ah-ay. I-ay understand-ay ow-nay. I-ay ought-thay o-say. Again-ay, exellent-ay apter-chay. Eep-kay em-thay oming-cay.

Haha I'm evil-ay

Ah-ay. I-ay understand-ay ow-nay. I-ay ought-thay o-say. Again-ay, exellent-ay apter-chay. Eep-kay em-thay oming-cay.

Haha I'm evil-ay
    I-ay ill-way. I'm-ay orking-way on-ay e-thay ext-nay apter-chay ight-ray ow-nay. It-ay ould-shay ake-tay e-may a-ay ew-fay ays-day at-ay e-thay east-lay.

Author profile

Fizzy Bubbles info

Page 41 of 73 FirstFirst ... 3137383940414243444551 ... LastLast