Page 72 of 73 FirstFirst ... 2262686970717273 LastLast
Results 1,776 to 1,800 of 1807

Thread: The Adventure of Adventureness

Alright, here's the thing. The next special chapter won't be up for quite a while. Definitely not until I've posted the next 404 Error chapter, and I haven't even finished writing that yet. In the meantime, however, presenting The Contest of Contestness! Full details can be found here, but basically, it's a quiz about this fic. What you do is, in order to enter, you PM me with the answers to the questions, and title the PM "Contest of Contestness entry". If you got any wrong, I'll reply and tell you, but obviously I won't say which ones were wrong. Each person gets a maximum of three tries. The first person to answer every single question correctly wins. The prize; I will tell the winner what the narrator's name is.

There is no deadline for the contest, but once I get a winner, it's over. So if you're thinking of entering... Better get reading.

I HAVE CLAIMED WEEZING. YOU ARE NOT WORTHY.
    404 Error 2: File Not Found- Chapter 10 up now!
    Author profile

Banner done by me. I do not do requests. The Shinies are not up for trade.

Fizzy Bubbles info

And we have a winner! Congratulations, Ga'Hooleone! For those of you who were struggling with it, here are the questions and answers;

1: When Miror B. called Captain Follicle to ask him to catch a Pokémon, what Pokémon did Captain Follicle initially think Miror B. wanted? Pawniard.

2: What did Jack first target with JAAAACK PAAAAWNCH? An unidentifiable ghost, later revealed to be a Gastly. Though its identity was not made clear at the time, I accepted answers of Gastly.

3: What did Jack actually hit with the first JAAAACK PAAAAWNCH? A Bagon's tombstone.

4: Complete this quote; "Sunkern merely spewed seeds in my face. ________ SET ME ON FIRE!" Ducklett.

5: Who spoke the quote in question 4? The narrator.

6: Out of all the choices Jack is given for his very first Pokémon, which one's eventual trainer is never identified? Pichu. Wynaut eventually went to Jack, and Sentret went to Roy, but the Pichu's owner was never identified.

7: The narrator- boxers or briefs? Boxers.

8: What was the fake name the narrator assumed when narrating the flashback as to how he met Chatot? Squidward Tentacles. Only the first name was required for the answer, however.

9: Miror B. has two brothers. What are their names? Ardos and Eldes.

10: True or false: Ghetsis's Seismitoad made its debut in the Palpitoad stage. True.

11: Name the move Misty's Psyduck learned in the story that its anime counterpart has not. Soak.

12: In the narrator's flashback about how he met Chatot, the quiz he takes alludes to another Pokémon fanfic. Name that fanfic. Morphic, by Dragonfree.

13: What is Beepin's classification in the Pokédex? Death Bee.

14: Name three possible side effects that can be caused by using a Super Potion on a human. Nausea, heartburn, indigestion, upset stomach, diarrhea, back pain, side pain, front pain, headache, heartache, nasal congestion, uncontrollable giggling, loss of balance, ticklish ribcage, messy pants, loss of balance, severely untrimmed toenails, zombification, halitosis, rabies, influenza, lower resale value on its home, uncontrollable twitching, water retention, rapid fingernail growth, baldness, the ability to teleport, and an uncontrollable urge to sell useless crap are all acceptable answers.

15: In the chapter with the Megabyteburg Evolution Emporium, what classic movie was alluded to, specifically by way of the owner of the store? Back to the Future.

16: For how many chapters was Jack in possession of a Porygon2? Less than one.

17: What was the first Pokémon Jack tried to catch in Unova, and why did he fail to catch it? Lillipup. The capture attempt failed due to its Roar.

18: What became of the pizza Mr. Psychic ordered? Stolen en route to his house and eaten by Team Rocket.

19: Why was the group in such a hurry to leave Silph Co.? The Silph Co. president heavily implied that he wasn't wearing any underwear.

Now, once I PM Ga'Hooleone with his prize, I must caution you all to not pester him to tell you the narrator's name. I am swearing him to secrecy on this matter, otherwise it defeats the purpose of making it a special prize.

Author profile

Fizzy Bubbles info

Alright, so it was fun reading this.

Obviously, I'm not saying the narrator's name, but all I will do is wonder what his parents were thinking and think about the irony of it in relation to the story.

Don't pester me please, and this was an awesome contest. Hopefully more special chapters come up, because this was one of the few fanfics that had legitimate humor. I enjoyed it the entire way, and I hope that other fanfics takes this as a model for fourth-wall-destruction-esque humor.

Peace!

Check out the forum World Beyblade Organization! It's a huge forum with over 85,000 members dedicated to the hobby of Beyblading! You can sign up here!

Pokemon X Friend Code: 1091-8184-3378
    Steel Type: , , and

Oh well, some people don't have time with 404 Error, Pokedex One-Shots (Ten pages of reading left), and The Retelling of Pokemon Colosseum. Well, I won't be bitter, so...
    Congrats on finding out the narrator's name, Ga'Hooleleone! Hope you use it for the mass destruction of the universe!
    Last edited by Eeveeon8; 16th July 2012 at 3:04 PM. Reason: How does this work?

I make tons of references. If you can spot any of them, please tell me and you'll get pie! Now you'll have to pay for the pie, but it's pie nevertheless.

Spoiler:- Credits.:

MM maybe at the very last special chapter you will give us a riddle to the narrarator's name. Ga'hool found it out a year early.
    They say if you press cntrl and W you get to see the programming of a website after making a signature with 3 ws and 8qs
    Fanfics I like that are still in production: Author's Run, Pokémon emerald the better version

This the aquabats song awesome forces:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dx4sL0w3SHM
    and here is their song shark fighter: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L3wchrctxFo

I NEED A BETA READER!
    Check out my fic.
    http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...2#post14945242

Quote Originally Posted by Rotomknight View Post
    MM maybe at the very last special chapter you will give us a riddle to the narrarator's name. Ga'hool found it out a year early.
    Nope. Best you can hope for is another contest.

On that note, sorry there hasn't been a new chapter lately, but most of my fanfic energy is going towards 404 Error at the moment. There will be another chapter here, but to be honest, the special chapters aren't that high of a priority with me. It's not much more than bonus content, optional, additional stuff. But there will be more, you can count on that.

Author profile

Fizzy Bubbles info

Quote Originally Posted by Missingno. Master View Post
    There will be another chapter here, but to be honest, the special chapters aren't that high of a priority with me. It's not much more than bonus content, optional, additional stuff. But there will be more, you can count on that.
    I remember in 404 Error you said you might add a special chapter about Electroweb Kakuna. Please, please, PLEASE do, as that is one of the best things about B2W2. Happy writing!
    I have discovered what a signature is.

This is Bidoof. Many people loathe it with their lives. If you are of the few people who love this little beaver, put this in your sig. Started by Warrior Scolipede

I've claimed Castform. It will never rain on my parade.

Quote Originally Posted by Z-nogyroP View Post
    I remember in 404 Error you said you might add a special chapter about Electroweb Kakuna. Please, please, PLEASE do, as that is one of the best things about B2W2. Happy writing!
    More likely it'll be not so much Electroweb Kakuna, but my own character's Weedle learning Electroweb. But yeah, I do intend to do it. I'll also say it's not the only idea for a special chapter B2/W2's provided for me, and leave it at that for now.

Author profile

Fizzy Bubbles info

Speaking of bonus chapters, may I be on the PM List for this as well? I wish to see what you can do with this in the future.

Quote Originally Posted by Zibdas View Post
    Speaking of bonus chapters, may I be on the PM List for this as well? I wish to see what you can do with this in the future.
    Sure thing!

Author profile

Fizzy Bubbles info

Unfortunately, due to what little time and energy I find myself expending on fanfics these days going nearly exclusively towards 404 Error, I do believe this might be as good a point as any to officially end this series. But there is a silver lining to this- I am working on one final special chapter, which should be up very shortly. After that, though, I'll want some assistance in finding all the typos and the grammatical errors (the unintentional ones, anyway), so I can fix them before I have this sent to completed fics.

Author profile

Fizzy Bubbles info

After that, though, I'll want some assistance in finding all the typos and the grammatical errors (the unintentional ones, anyway), so I can fix them before I have this sent to completed fics.
    IT'S THE BABY POKEDEX! But I'm really sad to see this go. I'm not going to go through the long winded speech I did last time, but I'll think of something to do.
    Looking for a battle, any mode. PM me if you want one.

I am looking for:(pm me offers)

I've won something! I'm a random audience member!
    And in addition to the $2,500 in cash, a random audience member will receive a week's stay for two at his or her choice of any Holiday Inn. Today, there are more than 1500 Holiday Inns in the world. Go with the go-ers. Do the Inn thing. Stay at the Holiday Inn.

Please tell us how Mr. Musharna hears his stuff.
    (That's Mr. Psychic!) Off my computer you web stalker!
    Same thing with ghetsis.
    also can we have a list of what Jack's favorite pokemon are?
    1.Weezing

Fill in the slots!
    They say if you press cntrl and W you get to see the programming of a website after making a signature with 3 ws and 8qs
    Fanfics I like that are still in production: Author's Run, Pokémon emerald the better version

and here is their song shark fighter: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L3wchrctxFo

I NEED A BETA READER!
    Check out my fic.

No. Something died inside of me. For anyone who has read "The Pokemon Story" this feels like the same as I did after reading it. I can't believe it's over.

Maybe Missingno. Master(the story's character) will tell Jack that his story is over. Then he sends an elderly army to drag him to a retirement home when Jack refuses. THERE IS STUFF THERE. DONT LET THE FIC DIE

252 +6 Atk Choice Band Pure Power Victini (+Atk)Critical V-create vs 0 HP/0 -6 Def Dry Skin Paras (-Def) : 103470436.36% - 121729963.64% (Guaranteed OHKO)

You Don't Say? I had no idea that a Choice Band Adamant Victini with maximum attack EVs and IVs that was baton passed +6 in attack and Skill Swapped Pure Power OHKO's Hasty Dry Skin Lvl 1 Paras with no defense EVs or IVs and -6 in defense under sun with a critical hit V-Create.

Please tell us how Mr. Musharna hears his stuff.
    (That's Mr. Psychic!) Off my computer you web stalker!
    Same thing with ghetsis.
    also can we have a list of what Jack's favorite pokemon are?
    1.Weezing
    2.Primeape
    3.Arbok
    4.Rayquaza
    5.Qwilfish
    6.Wobbuffet
    7.Mankey
    8.Garbodor
    9.Trubbish
    10.Koffing

Fill in the slots!
    Filled in. 2-10 aren't in any exact order, though.
    Quote Originally Posted by jeffdavid102 View Post
    No. Something died inside of me. For anyone who has read "The Pokemon Story" this feels like the same as I did after reading it. I can't believe it's over.

Maybe Missingno. Master(the story's character) will tell Jack that his story is over. Then he sends an elderly army to drag him to a retirement home when Jack refuses. THERE IS STUFF THERE. DONT LET THE FIC DIE
    I know how you feel, yeah. I felt the same way when The Retelling of Pokemon Colosseum ended, as well as Pirates of the Caribbean; The Creature of Storms. But all good things must come to an end. At least you have one more chapter to look forward to.

On the subject of that chapter, it'll take a little longer than I seem to have implied it'll take. I want to make it a good one, considering it's the absolute last one, so yeah. It might be out by the weekend, but I can't make any promises. Just be aware that if it's not out by Sunday, then it'll really take a while, because I'll likely be playing Black 2 obsessively.

Author profile

Fizzy Bubbles info

I have a question, will the final chapter involve Jack getting out of the Internet?
    If so, great because I have wanted to see that since the beginning, or at least thinking that he's out in a sort of semi-real world.
    AND THEN HE BEATS YOU TO A PULP FOR THE WAIT!
    Nah, just kidding about pulp beating, or maybe it will have a tourney and need to be put in 2 posts.

I NEED TO SEE YOUR WEEDLE VS. ARCEUS AND PALIA AND DIALGA AND GIRATINA
    OR JUST ARCEUS, OR ANY COMBO OF THE ABOVE>
    Last edited by Rotomknight; 7th November 2012 at 10:43 PM.

I NEED A BETA READER!
    Check out my fic.

I have a question, will the final chapter involve Jack getting out of the Internet?
    If so, great because I have wanted to see that since the beginning, or at least thinking that he's out in a sort of semi-real world.
    AND THEN HE BEATS YOU TO A PULP FOR THE WAIT!
    Nah, just kidding about pulp beating, or maybe it will have a tourney and need to be put in 2 posts.

I NEED TO SEE YOUR WEEDLE VS. ARCEUS AND PALIA AND DIALGA AND GIRATINA
    OR JUST ARCEUS, OR ANY COMBO OF THE ABOVE>
    The final chapter will include Jack, but it will involve a portion of his Johto adventure with Misty. It'll be a tiny bit underwhelming for a final chapter, but bear in mind the special chapters were only ever intended as bonus content- the final chapter of The Epic of Epicness is the true finale for the series. That said, I think this last one will be pretty good.

And we already saw my Weedle take out the legendary Reshiram, that isn't enough for you?

Author profile

Fizzy Bubbles info

Great, your fic has references in other fics.
    Read it carefully, and win!

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/7442471/1/Communication

I hope the extra has humor and action!

I NEED A BETA READER!
    Check out my fic.

Hello, I'm a new guy to these forums. Missingno. Master, I just have to tell you you are one of my favourite writers and an inspiration to me. The Adventure of Adventureness is my favourite fanfic and I've read some pretty good ones. Can you please add me to the PM list?Pls let this not be the last chapter!!!!!!!! (I think that's enough exclamation marks)
    Last edited by Volcer; 14th November 2012 at 9:28 AM.

@TheDarkKnightFalls, your post is oddly similar to my own first post.

Quote Originally Posted by Knightfall View Post
    Hey, I'm pretty new to the forum, but it was this fanfic that finally made me decide to actually get an account here.

This story is too Awesome for words, as said before by many others before me. May Jack never stop punching every badly named team in exsistance.

Knightfall signing off...

Anyways, I can't wait to see the final extra chapter.

I just want to thank you, MM, for writing this. Your fic helped bring me onto the forums, and it seems to be going a full circle. Great work.

Quote Originally Posted by Knightfall View Post
    @TheDarkKnightFalls, your post is oddly similar to my own first post.

Anyways, I can't wait to see the final extra chapter.

I just want to thank you, MM, for writing this. Your fic helped bring me onto the forums, and it seems to be going a full circle. Great work.

Yeah you're right about that. Though I didn't copy you.

Ladies and gentlemen. First-time readers, longtime fans, and anyone in between. Here it is, the third special chapter, and the absolute final chapter of the Adventure of Adventureness series, ever. My sincere apologies for the unexpected and massive delay- I was busy with my other fanfic, 404 Error, as well as being a very lazy person. But hey- it's still not as long as the infamous 10-month hiatus, am I right? Anyway, without further ado, here you go!

Special Chapter 3: The Final Chapter Of Final Chapterness
    ~~~~~~~~
    "Omastar, AncientPower!"

"Shedinja, use Dig!"

Jack and Misty shouted their orders at their respective Pokémon, as they proceeded with a training match. As they neared Ecruteak City, Jack wanted to make sure his Pokémon had what it took to defeat the Gym Leader. As Shedinja dove into the ground, narrowly evading the grayish orb fired by Omastar, Jack dug his Pokédex out of his pocket and gave it a look. "OK, you, what gives?" he demanded. "Another one of these special chapters? I was just getting used to not having this narration, and-"

"It's the last one, Missingno. Master promises," interrupted 3.3.

"Good," Jack snapped. He turned back to the battle just in time to see Shedinja pop back out of the ground, hitting Omastar from underneath. The prehistoric Pokémon was knocked onto its side, but it righted itself almost immediately.

"Omastar, Water Gun now!" Misty commanded.

"Omaaaa!" hissed Omastar as it unleashed a blast of water from its mouth. Jack simply smirked as the water bounced harmlessly off of the spectral shell, the Shedinja not taking a single bit of damage from the Water-type move.

"Already forgot about Wonder Guard, did we?" said Jack. "Anything that isn't super effective on Shedinja doesn't hurt it."

Misty growled. She did forget, but she wasn't about to tell Jack that. "Omastar, use AncientPower again!"

"Shedinja, Sand-Attack!" Jack ordered.

Shedinja wheeled around, and a stream of sand blasted out of the hole in its back. Omastar, meanwhile, fired off another gray orb of energy, which plowed through the sand and slammed into Shedinja, causing the Shed Pokémon to fall to the ground.

"Shedinja, return!" Jack ordered, holding out Shedinja's Poké Ball in one hand, while throwing the Master Ball with his right hand. "Go, Tornadus!"

In a flash of light- ACK!

"OK, you," ack urgle, "What have I told you about the phrase 'in a flash of light'?"

Ack aaack ulp ack gaaaack- agh! As Jack released his grip on his Pokédex, the machine responded, "Come on, Jack, I haven't narrated in ages, I use that phrase once, and you try to strangle me- how can you even strangle me? I'm a machine!"

"I'm just that good," Jack replied smoothly.

"Hey, Jack, we still battling or what?" Misty asked as Tornadus and Omastar each tried to stare the other one down.

"Right," Jack grinned, turning back to the battle at hand. "Tornadus, use-"

"Excuse me! Am I addressing a Mr. Jack Spearow?"

Jack turned to see a slightly tall, thin male teenager in a PokéMart uniform, holding a large square package- a cardboard box.

"Who wants to know?" demanded Jack.

"Special delivery for Jack Spearow," the youth stated, holding out the box. "Comes from Nuvema Town, Unova."

"Yeah, I'm Jack Spearow," Jack stated, holding his arms out. The youth, however, did not give the package to him.

"Like to see some ID, if you please," he said.

"ID? ID??" Jack repeated, eyes narrowed. He made a fist with his right hand, and used his left hand to roll up his right sleeve. "Oh, I got your ID right here-"

"He means me, Jack!" shouted the Pokédex.

"...I knew that," Jack stated as he held 3.3 out.

"Yeah. Sure you did. Ahem. Well, anyway, I am Pokédex model three point three, the Pokédex and trainer identification of Jack Spearow," 3.3 stated in an official tone as an image of Jack appeared on his screen.

"There, now was that so hard?" grinned the teenager as he handed the box to Jack. It was then that he noticed Misty. "Well, hello-" he began in a slick voice.

"Three... two... one..." sighed Misty's Pokédex.

"JAAAAAAAAAAAACK PAAAAAAAAAAAAAWNCH!" bellowed Jack as he slammed his right fist into the teenager's stomach, sending him flying past the trees, back the way he came.

"Called it," 3.4 stated.

"I'll say this much," Jack said. "Guys hitting on you sure do give me a decent workout."

"Can I get the next one, Jack?" asked Misty. "I haven't done a JAAAACK PAAAAWNCH in a while."

"Be my guest," Jack replied, grinning at his girlfriend. He then turned to the box which had been delivered to him. "Now what the hell could this be?" he wondered out loud as he ripped off the packaging tape and opened the top. He reached in, rummaged through the Styrofoam packaging pellets (and sending them flying in every direction in the process), and pulled out a strange round mirror and a small piece of paper. Misty walked over and read the note aloud.

"Dear Jack, Aurea was given this mirror, apparently called a Reveal Glass, by one of her assistants. She says it has unique properties of some sort, but is unsure as to what it can actually do. The most she has figured out is that it is supposed to have some sort of an effect on some of the legendary Pokémon of Unova. I figured that since you own three of them, you might be able to help us figure it out. Regards, the narrator."

"Huh," Jack remarked. "So I guess he and Professor Juniper are still doing alright."

"I guess so," nodded Misty. "Oh, wait, there's more- 'P.S., I've just heard, Bianca and Roy were promoted to the Elite 4.'"

"Good for them," smiled Jack before turning back to the mirror. "Huh. Well, I know one thing so far."

"What?" asked 3.3.

"I am handsome!" Jack grinned, admiring his reflection. 3.3 wriggled out of Jack's grip, assumed giant fighting robot form, facepalmed, then turned back into a Pokédex.

Omastar and Tornadus were also intrigued by the Reveal Glass, and so they made their way over to it. As Tornadus looked into it, however, Jack saw the reflection of a strange bird. Alarmed, he looked back at Tornadus, who still looked like his usual self- and then he began to glow!

"What the f-"

"Language!" warned 3.3.

"*BLEEP* the language!" Jack roared. "What the hell is happening with Tornadus?! Legendaries don't evolve!"

"I don't think he's evolving," remarked 3.3. "I think he's changing forme."

"It can do that?!" Jack exclaimed as Tornadus changed shape. Once the glow faded, Tornadus was gone. Floating in its place was the same odd bird Jack had seen in the Reveal Glass. It sported dark green plumage with the occasional bit of purple, not unlike Tornadus. In place of tail feathers, it sported an odd purple tail with strange yellow things on it, not unlike that of Tornadus. It hovered in midair by flapping a pair of impressive wings. It also sported cloudlike tufts on its head and hindquarters.

"What just happened?" Jack asked, holding out his Pokédex.

"Tornadus's Therian Forme," stated 3.3. "In this Forme, Tornadus does not hit as hard, but can take hits better, and is noticeably faster."

"Well, I guess that answers Yucky's question," Jack remarked. "Misty, let's try this out, see how well Tornadus does in this Forme, OK?"

"Fine by me," smiled Misty. The two resumed their positions, as did their Pokémon.

"Tornadus, ready?" Jack asked. Tornadus screeched in response, nodding simultaneously.

"Omastar, Double-Edge!" Misty ordered.

"Tornadus, Dark Pulse!" Jack called.

As Omastar lunged forward, Tornadus opened its beak and let loose a series of black energy rings, which stopped Omastar before it even got close.

"Nice," Jack grinned. "Now let's give it a Hammer Arm!"

Tornadus screeched again and dove at Omastar. Before Misty could question how anything with the build of a bird could use Hammer Arm, Tornadus swung its wings at Omastar, sending it flying. The prehistoric Water/Rock-type landed at Misty's feet, and struggled to get back up.

"Come on, Omastar," Misty encouraged it. "Hyper Beam!"

"Omaaaaa!" Omastar hissed as it let fly a red beam, packed with pure destructive force. Tornadus flew straight up in an attempt to evade the move, but wound up taking the attack nevertheless. However, it appeared that 3.3 had been correct regarding the Therian Forme's heightened defensive capabilities, as the great green bird was still flying, not looking too much worse for the powerful Hyper Beam it had just been subjected to.

"Hurricane attack now!" Jack ordered. Tornadus screeched as he flapped his wings sending an intense wind blowing right at Omastar, and sending it flying straight into a tree. Omastar rolled to the ground and moved no more.

"OK, that was awesome!" Jack exclaimed as Misty withdrew Omastar. "I think I could get used to Tornadus like this!"

"Yeah, well, let's see how Tornadus stacks up against this!" Misty grinned, preparing another ball. "Misty calls Lanturn!" she shouted, heaving the sphere forward.

In a flash of light, Misty's Lanturn materialized, flopping about on the ground, though keeping its eyes trained on the Flying-type before it.

"Tornadus, use your Sludge Wave attack!" Jack ordered.

"Lanturn, Thunderbolt now!" Misty shouted.

As Lanturn unleashed a sizzling bolt of electricity, Tornadus formed a large glob of translucent dark purple sludge around its body, then unleashed it in a large and powerful stream. The attacks met in midair, and though the Sludge Wave continued on towards Lanturn, the Thunderbolt's electric current traveled up the Sludge Wave, and both attacks met their targets simultaneously. Despite both Pokemon's cries of pain, however, neither one of them looked ready to give in.

"Let's go, Tornadus!" Jack yelled. "Sky Drop!"

"Lanturn, Thunderbolt again!" Misty shouted.

Tornadus swooped down on Lanturn, gripping the Water/Electric-type in its talons before taking to the skies with great haste. Lanturn zapped Tornadus with electricity once again, but this did not deter the legendary, who then proceeded to drop its aquatic adversary from a great height.

"Yeah!" Jack exclaimed as Lanturn hit the ground. "Finish it! Hammer Arm now!"

"Lanturn, Brine!" Misty screamed.

Feebly stirring, Lanturn managed to aim its face up, and unleash a stream of sal****er from its mouth. Though the attack caused Tornadus to screech in pain, this did nothing whatsoever to slow its descent, and even less to soften the blow when it swung its powerful wings into Lantern, sending it flying into a tree. Like with Omastar, Lanturn fell to the ground and ceased to move.

"Oh, yeah," Jack grinned. "Definitely getting used to Tornadus like this. I mean, did you see how it kept taking those attacks? Amazing!"

"Yeah, it was really something," Misty grinned as she withdrew Lanturn. "This'll really help out in Ecruteak Gym, won't it?"

"No question," nodded Jack.

"WOBBUFFET!"

"Wobbuffet," Jack groaned, turning to face the blue Psychic-type which had just popped out of its Poké Ball. "Back in the ball," he said as he held out aforementioned sphere, recalling the Patient Pokémon. Then, he turned to Misty. "Alright, let's get moving," he said to Misty. "We'll head on back to Ecruteak, heal up our Pokémon, stay the night at the Pokémon Center, and then tomorrow morning I'll show that Morty who's boss."

"Yeah, you will," smiled Misty as she kissed Jack on the cheek. "You're not losing to him again, are you?"

"Hell no," stated Jack. "That guy's going down. His Froslass is going down, his Golurk is going down, his Rotom is going down, and you better believe that that Arceusdamn Gengar of his is going down!"

"That's the spirit," grinned Misty. Then, she saw that Jack was extracting a light colored disc from his backpack. "Wait, what are you doing?" she added.

"I'm thinking Tornadus might be more suited for giving rides in this Forme," Jack explained as he placed the HM on Tornadus's forehead, teaching Fly to the legendary Pokémon.

Jack and Misty then climbed onto Tornadus's back, and the Flying-type spread his wings in anticipation of being told to take flight.

"Let's get going, then," said Misty.

"Right!" Jack nodded. "OK, Tornadus, Fly! Back to Ecruteak City, let's move!"

Tornadus screeched and flapped his mighty wings, ascending high into the sky. Jack could see the Lake of Rage just north of where they were, but Tornadus flew to the West, off towards Ecruteak City.

"Hey, Jack," said 3.3 suddenly. "You know, we're nearing the end here. This is the last chapter. Ever. No more narration. Yucky mentioned something about possibly narrating an epilogue at some point, but he's flying that one solo."

"Your point?" asked Jack.

"Well, any final words for the readers?" said the Pokédex.

"People read this crap?" Jack responded in surprise. "You mean, they didn't just X off the page after the first two lines of Chapter 1?"

"Apparently not," said 3.3.

"Huh," Jack remarked. "Well, that's kinda screwy. I mean, does this story even have a fourth wall? And the narration! Oh, geez, I mean, you do all right, but Yucky kept complimenting himself, Roy had no description, and don't even get me started on Bianca."

"What about me?" asked Misty.

"You, you were perfection," grinned Jack. "Hey, I know a good way to go out with a bang- I'll narrate!"

"Wha- ohhh, no, no, no, you do not!" 3.3 exclaimed. "How many times do we have to complain about your narration before you get the picture?"

"I'll have you know my narration is a verbal masterpiece!" Jack objected. "And who's we? It's you against me and Misty, right?" he said, turning to Misty and grinning.

"Right," Misty grinned back. "I agree, Jack should narrate."

"You're both crazy if you think I'm letting you do this. Let me tell you exactly what's wrong with your narration-"

"I can't hear you," Jack interrupted, covering his ears with his hands and singing at the top of his lungs, as well as in all caps. "I CAN'T HEEEAR YOOOOU, LA LA LA LAAAA, I WANT TO BE THE VERY BEST, LIKE NO ONE EVER WAAAAAS..."

As the bickering and arguing continued, punctuated with Jack's awful singing, Tornadus continued to wing his way into the sunset, resisting the urge to roll his eyes at his very audible passengers- ACK!

"That's for calling my singing awful," ack urgle.
    ~~~~~~~~
    THE END

Spoiler:- Major events:
    Last edited by Missingno. Master; 14th June 2013 at 9:57 PM.

Author profile

Fizzy Bubbles info

I'm crying.

I like how you incorporated the revealing glass from Pokemon Black and White 2 to make Tornadus into it's Therian forme. I hope you can put in some XY material in your fics in the future. Well, I guess this is really it. This was an exceptionally amazing fanfiction; one of the best on Serebii and I am very glad to have stumbled upon it (it's been about 2 years now). This fic has made me laugh when I have had bad days and kept my spirits high whenever I read it. Your writing has matured as time has gone by and the plot really evolved throughout. I wish you luck in future endeavors Missingno. Master. Until then, I will be reading your other fic. Please continue to write fanfiction. Man I really can't believe it's over.

Chaos OUT
    Witness the truly awesome power of my claimed Gyarados.

Gyarados used Epic Awesomeness!
    It's super effective!
    The foe lost OVER 9000% of its health!

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Zero View Post
    "I moved my Monopoly piece forward two squares when nobody was looking, but I didn't use an action replay so it's totally okay"

;_;7 Farewell, brave warriors.

I wish this didn't have to end, but all good things must one day. These characters shall live on in our hearts.
    Oh hey, I have a Nuzlocke story.
    I hath claimed the ULTIMATE TROLL!
    When an unknown infection spreads throughout Hoenn, it's up to three elite Trainers to defeat its source: Deoxys.
    Currently up to Chapter 2 of the sequel.
    Credit to Atari!
    Quote Originally Posted by Kamina
    Do you know why people have eyes at the front? It's to see the vast landscape, and to move forward. If we had eyes in the back, we'd only see ourselves leaving our birthplace. That way, people could never move forward. Our eyes are at the front, so that when we walk, the distant landscape draws closer. That's why people can move forward.

It was this story that got my first post on this forum over a year ago. So, naturally, I feel like a part of me will always be here among the fun characters and insane plot that I grew to love over the past two years.

It has been a fun ride, and this ending also marks the end of something that was and always will be much greater than a normal story.

I look forward to what you have in store, Missingno.Master.

Page 72 of 73 FirstFirst ... 2262686970717273 LastLast