Page 73 of 73 FirstFirst ... 23636970717273
Results 1,801 to 1,807 of 1807

Thread: The Adventure of Adventureness

End of an era here. Shame to see it go, really. And Miror B. didn't even get a mention.

And thus, the True Name of the Narrator shall evermore be unknown...
    "Nothing is impossible- The word itself says, 'I'm possible!'"- Audrey Hepburn

One crazy trip: The adventures of a beret-clad boy and his best friend the sky. One day I will learn how to forum-format at a decent speed. Promise.

I'd like to take this opportunity to thank all of you. Everyone who's ever read, everyone who's ever reviewed, everyone who's ever, in any way, kept me motivated to keep this going. I had a lot of fun writing this, and I can't even begin to express how much it means to me whenever I see that someone else has derived enjoyment from reading it.

Before I started The Adventure of Adventureness, my previous attempts at fanfic writing were... well, to put it mildly, not exactly my best work. I was a young, naive noob back then, thought I could crap out literary masterpieces as easy as breathing. I finally started to get the picture when my attempts at a Pokemon/Harry Potter crossover got me banned for plagiarism, and that kinda put me off writing for a while. Then, in the beginning of August in 2009, I was trying to get to sleep one night, when the most random thought occurred to me... Crappy fanfics get written all the time... but how would the horrible story quality make the characters feel about it? I started imagining the protagonist of such fanfiction on a mission to give the author a piece of his mind, and the very next day, I sat down and typed up the first chapter of The Adventure of Adventureness. I was nervous, I'll admit it, given that my previous attempts at fanfic writing were rather badly received. Once I realized that people were liking this, I decided to keep it going. Then came the infamous ten-month hiatus between chapters 4 and 5. I had started to get lazy, and after several months, started to figure nobody was gonna miss it. Then, about ten months after chapter 4 had come out, ten months since anyone had posted in this thread, one of Ysavvryl's Pokedex One-Shots featured a fourth-wall-breaking narrator, and mattman324 made mention of the narrator in this story due to it. Though I had said that I had been planning all along to post a new chapter... honestly, before that, I had given up. But once I realized that even after almost an entire year of the story being inactive, someone still remembered and liked it... That gave me the motivation to keep this going, and to be honest, I am so very glad I did.

I'm going to have this moved over to Completed Fics at some point next week, but before I do, I'm going to try and clean up any spelling and grammatical errors that weren't intentional. If anyone can help with this, I would greatly appreciate it. Once again, thank you all for enjoying this.

And yes, just to confirm, I am still not telling you guys what the narrator's name is.

I HAVE CLAIMED WEEZING. YOU ARE NOT WORTHY.
    The Hoenn of Hoenness- Chapter 2 up now!
    404 Error 2: File Not Found- Chapter 12 up now!
    Author profile

Banner done by me. I do not do requests. The Shinies are not up for trade.

Fizzy Bubbles info

Im tearing up right now literally from the thought that I will never read another original chapter of AoA again in my lifetime. All good things must end, but I was hoping that to be decades from now.

252 +6 Atk Choice Band Pure Power Victini (+Atk)Critical V-create vs 0 HP/0 -6 Def Dry Skin Paras (-Def) : 103470436.36% - 121729963.64% (Guaranteed OHKO)

You Don't Say? I had no idea that a Choice Band Adamant Victini with maximum attack EVs and IVs that was baton passed +6 in attack and Skill Swapped Pure Power OHKO's Hasty Dry Skin Lvl 1 Paras with no defense EVs or IVs and -6 in defense under sun with a critical hit V-Create.

How I missed this, I don't know. Great job as always. I'll miss this.

Goodbye...
    Shinies:

Quote Originally Posted by Profesco
    Listen to PerseusRad.
    http://i.imgur.com/EUkIomS.jpg

Welp, I guess that's it. I wouldn't say I contributed much, but I certainly enjoyed The Adventure of Adventureness series.

Well done, Missingno. Master, best of luck to you in the future!

I should probably continue reading 404 Error now… (I have several New Chapter PMs stacked up. Too lazy to read them yet, as I don't hang out here too often as of late)

Official claimer of Marathon 2: Durandal and the Marathon Marine
    "You Must Love M-Thon - It Kicks"
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Name: Noel Soul Silver, White, and Y on 3DS Please PM for FC
    U.S.A. Eastern Time (GMT -5:00) Serebii.net Wi-Fi trades: 11
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------

I read the last chapter as soon as it came out, and now... well before I went in to a fanfiction depression, unable to read fanfics for a few days. Now I get the guts to post. I'd put cry, but medicine doesn't let me.

This story, I hereby award it The Greatest Fanfiction of All Time Award.
    May it never be forgotton.
    They say if you press cntrl and W you get to see the programming of a website after making a signature with 3 ws and 8qs
    Fanfics I like that are still in production: Author's Run, Pokémon emerald the better version

This the aquabats song awesome forces:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dx4sL0w3SHM
    and here is their song shark fighter: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L3wchrctxFo

I NEED A BETA READER!
    Check out my fic.
    http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...2#post14945242

Well, I just PM'd a mod to have this thread moved to Completed Fics, so this is it. Once again, thank you all so very much for reading, for reviewing, for motivating me to keep this going.

I HAVE CLAIMED WEEZING. YOU ARE NOT WORTHY.
    The Hoenn of Hoenness- Chapter 2 up now!
    404 Error 2: File Not Found- Chapter 12 up now!
    Author profile

Banner done by me. I do not do requests. The Shinies are not up for trade.

Fizzy Bubbles info

Page 73 of 73 FirstFirst ... 23636970717273