Page 49 of 73 FirstFirst ... 3945464748495051525359 ... LastLast
Results 1,201 to 1,225 of 1807

Thread: The Adventure of Adventureness

It just keeps getting better all the time! Can you add me to the PM list (yes! Finally remembered to ask) But one thing, how did Grimsley know Jack's name before he even challenged him?
    FC for Friend Safari: 0361-7472-0721 Fighting Type with Machoke , Pancham, and Hariyama . PM to exchange FC's.

SHINIES:WILL TRADE FOR ANOTHER SHINY

Quote Originally Posted by Gelatino95 View Post
    Nice chapter. Grimsley is indeed a pretty evil person... I guess Caitlin's battle will be next? I assume Zoroark will make an appearance.
    Maybe.

Quote Originally Posted by Garch0mp0utrage View Post
    Great chapter. Not much humor, but a pretty good battle. Caitlin's battle will probably much like N's I'm guessing (Reuniclus used psychic! It doesn't affect Primape... Reuniclus used psychic!). Anyways don't have much else to say... Grimsley is a liar!!! *throws him in jail 4 life*
    Also, can I please be on the pm list?
    Not a problem.

Quote Originally Posted by UltimatePokemonExpert View Post
    Awesome chapter. Although, I think Garboder would have fainted after the Earthquake. I don't really like the Unova Elite 4. Besides the guy who uses Fighting types, they used the three types of pokemon I hate the most. Oh well, keep up the awesome of awesomeness work Missingo. Master.
    Properly trained, a Garbodor is bulkier than it's given credit for. I have one myself; Used it on random matchup, and it took a STAB Volt Switch from a Zapdos, didn't even lose half its health.

Quote Originally Posted by Fire Aruseus View Post
    It just keeps getting better all the time! Can you add me to the PM list (yes! Finally remembered to ask) But one thing, how did Grimsley know Jack's name before he even challenged him?
    Consider yourself added. Also, oops. Jack was supposed to introduce himself, hence Grimsley knowing his name. I just corrected this.

I HAVE CLAIMED WEEZING. YOU ARE NOT WORTHY.
    404 Error 2: File Not Found- Chapter 10 up now!
    Author profile

Banner done by me. I do not do requests. The Shinies are not up for trade.

Fizzy Bubbles info

Hm, I could've sworn I was on the PM list... Oh whatever, please (re)add me! And yeah, I didn't realize that Garbodor could be so bulky.

Check out the forum World Beyblade Organization! It's a huge forum with over 85,000 members dedicated to the hobby of Beyblading! You can sign up here!

Pokemon X Friend Code: 1091-8184-3378
    Steel Type: , , and

Mr. gambling man.
    I'm not sure if that error was intentional or not. Anyway, great chapter, and I'm happy to see Jack's Sunflora and Primeape return!
    Author thread post:
    http://www.serebiiforums.com/showpos...6&postcount=80
    Claims: Rampardos, Rival Silver, and Zoo Tycoon 2
    Competitive Pokemon (in training): (etc.)

Quote Originally Posted by Ga'Hooleone View Post
    Hm, I could've sworn I was on the PM list... Oh whatever, please (re)add me! And yeah, I didn't realize that Garbodor could be so bulky.
    Not a problem.

Quote Originally Posted by ga'hoolefan View Post
    I'm not sure if that error was intentional or not. Anyway, great chapter, and I'm happy to see Jack's Sunflora and Primeape return!
    Errr... What error?

Anyway, here's Chapter 35. I'm afraid this one is a bit on the short side, but the next one should make up for it. I hope.

Chapter 35: Psych'd Out
    --------------
    "All I can say," Jack stated as he led the group into the third tower, "is that this one better not have a spinning warp pa... what in the hell?"

For at that moment, Jack had entered the tower, and was momentarily stunned by the decidedly odd interior. The floor, walls, and ceiling were all a shiny, reflective black. A platform, supported by a trio of thin pillars, was connected to the floor before the group by a strange object that looked like a slightly twisting translucent ribbon. It looked far too frail to hold the weight of any of them.

"So how do we get up there?" Roy asked.

As if in response, everyone in the group suddenly flew up into the air, and along the odd ribbon-like object's path. Once they reached the top of the platform, they all fell to the floor unceremoniously. Right on top of the narrator.

"OW!" the narrator shouted. As they all climbed to their feet, Jack noticed that at the other end of the platform stood a canopy bed. As he looked at it, the curtains slid back, revealing someone sleeping in aforementioned bed.

"You think she's the Elite 4 member?" Misty asked.

"Why else would she be up here?" Jack shrugged. "But why is she asleep?"

"Being part of the Elite 4 must be a stressful job," Roy suggested.

"Anyway," Jack said as he rummaged through his backpack, "This is actually a good opportunity. I've been wanting to see if this thing works on humans." And to Roy's horror, Jack dug out of his backpack his Poké Flute.

"Jack! NO!" exclaimed Roy, but too late; Jack blew hard into the Poké Flute. Immediately, the flute began to emit a screechy, off-key, out of tune rendition of the usual Poké Flute music. It reverberated around the room. Roy, the narrator, and Bianca covered their ears and wailed in agony; Misty, on the other hand, smiled.

Almost immediately, the figure in the bed sat up, her eyes glowing with bright white light. The Poké Flute flew out of Jack's grip and began beating him on the head.

"Ow! Hey! OW! JAAAAACK PAAAAAWNCH!" he bellowed, swinging his fist at the Poké Flute that was now assaulting him. Upon contact, the device shattered into a million pieces.

"Who are you?" the girl demanded, now out of the bed and standing up, though her eyes no longer glowed. "I demand an explanation for your being so impudent as to disturb my sleep!"

"The name's Jack," snarled Jack. "And I demand an explanation for why I was being attacked by my own Poké Flute!"

"The assault on my eardrums is reason enough," replied the girl. "I did everybody with functioning ears a favor just now."

"Excuse me," interrupted Misty, "but I happened to enjoy that music."

"Then you're either deaf or insane," came the reply. "Or both."

"WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY?!?!" demanded Jack and Misty simultaneously and in all caps.

"How DARE you insult my girlfriend!" Jack roared. "Who do you think you are?!"

"I am Caitlin of the Elite 4. If you merely came up here to disturb my sleep and argue with me, then I suggest you leave before I make you."

"Oh, you're with the Elite 4?" Jack asked as he whipped out his Pokédex and began pressing buttons. "Good. I came here to challenge you."

"Destroy her Pokémon, Jack!" Misty growled.

"With pleasure," Jack replied.

"Fine," stated Caitlin. "Just be sure to not bore me with a yawn-inducing battle." She then clapped her hands, and insanely epic battle music began to play. She then held out her right hand, and a Poké Ball descended from the ceiling. As it hit the platform, it split open, and in a flash of light, unleashed a Musharna.

Jack, in response, readied a Poké Ball and threw it. "Go, Klinklang!" he shouted.

In a flash of light, Jack's Klinklang materialized.

"Musharna, Hypnosis," murmured Caitlin.

"Klinklang, dodge it and use Shift Gear!" Jack ordered.

Musharna tilted its body back until it looked almost upright, and opened its eyes. The sight unnerved Jack a bit. Then, Musharna's eyes glowed red. Klinklang swiftly floated up and away from Musharna, not daring to look into its eyes. It then began spinning its gears rapidly, giving off a brilliant glow the whole time.

"Now use Gear Grind!" Jack grinned.

"Klinklang," the Gear Pokémon droned in a mechanical voice as it dove down and squeezed Musharna between two of its gears.

"Shaaaar!" screamed Musharna.

"Psyshock attack," Caitlin said simply.

"Mu Mushaaar... NAAAA!" bellowed Musharna as its body lit up with purple electricity, zapping Klinklang.

"Hang in there, Klinklang!" Jack called. "Use ThunderShock!"

"Klinklang Klink," replied Klinklang in its usual mechanical monotone as it fired off its own blast of electricity at Musharna.

"Musharna, Double Team," Caitlin said softly.

Musharna's body gave off a brief glow, and copies of it appeared all over, surrounding Klinklang. Jack, however, was not fazed in the slightest.

"Discharge!" he called.

"Klaaaaaaang!" bellowed Klinklang as electricity flew off of its body and in every direction. Every single Musharna was struck by the voltage, and they all vanished upon being struck, except one, directly behind Klinklang, who instead screamed. The real Musharna then fell to the ground, and moved no more.

Caitlin made odd motions with her hands, and the Poké Ball rose back into the air, and sent forth a red beam, recalling Musharna. Then, another ball fell down from the ceiling. As it struck the floor, it too burst open, revealing a decidedly odd white Pokémon that looked like it was encased in jello.

"Reuniclus, the Multiplying Pokémon, and the evolved form of Duosion," said Jack's Pokédex. "Reuniclus are extremely intelligent, and use their psychic powers to control arms with the power to crush rocks. When Reuniclus shake hands, a network forms between their brains, enhancing their psychic powers."

"Let's do it, Klinklang!" shouted Jack. "Gear Grind!"

"Thunder attack now," was Caitlin's reply.

As Klinklang flew towards Reuniclus, the latter unleashed a blast of electricity right at the oncoming Gear Pokémon. As Reuniclus's attack hit, it was evident to Jack that this was much more powerful than Musharna's Psyshock had been. Klinklang groaned in pain as the attack ceased.

"Use Volt Switch!" Jack called. Immediately, Klinklang formed a ball of electricity above its body and fired it at Reuniclus, striking it directly. At the same time, Klinklang turned into a glob of transparent red energy and flew back to its Poké Ball. Then, a blast of white light emerged from another Poké Ball on Jack's belt, unleashing Scrafty.

"Reuniclus, Focus Blast now," smirked Caitlin.

"Faint Attack!" Jack ordered.

Reuniclus formed a blue orb between its hands and launched it at Scrafty. Scrafty, however, turned around and promptly vanished into thin air. Two seconds later, it reappeared directly above Reuniclus, and slammed it to the floor, expertly leaping back to its spot in front of Jack. Then, Scrafty took on a harsh red aura and began spinning around in place. As it spun, the aura became more and more pronounced.

"Scrafty's learned Dragon Dance!" exclaimed the narrator.

"Awesome!" Jack grinned. "Now, Scrafty, use your- what the?!"

For at that moment, Scrafty lunged at Reuniclus and sank its teeth into its left arm. Reuniclus winced and tried to shake the Hoodlum Pokémon off, with no effect.

"And Crunch!" added Jack's Pokédex.

"Fight it off, Reuniclus!" snapped Caitlin, now somewhat annoyed. "Use Dizzy Punch!"

Reuniclus made a fist with its right hand and swung it at Scrafty; Scrafty let go of Reuniclus and expertly backflipped away from it. Reuniclus wound up punching itself in the head, much to Jack's amusement.

"Focus Blast again!" snarled Caitlin, clearly losing patience. Reuniclus, however, merely wobbled in midair, rather dazed.

"It's confused!" cackled Jack. "Reuniclus became confused by being hit with its own Dizzy Punch! Finish it, Scrafty! Crunch now!"

"Thunder!" shouted Caitlin.

As Scrafty chomped down on Reuniclus, the Multiplying Pokémon lit up with electricity, shocking Scrafty with intense quantities of wattage. Once the attack stopped, both Reuniclus and Scrafty collapsed to the floor, unconscious.

"Scrafty, return," said Jack as he held out its Poké Ball. At the same time, Caitlin made more hand gestures, and Reuniclus's Poké Ball flew up and withdrew its Psychic-type occupant of its own accord. Then, another Poké Ball fell from the ceiling, and landed on the floor, splitting open to reveal a Sigilyph.

Jack pulled the Dream Ball off his belt and enlarged it. He looked at the Dream Ball, grinned, and threw it. In a flash of light, Jack's Nidoking appeared.

"ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR MIND?!?!" screamed Roy and the narrator simultaneously.

"Nidoking?! Sir, are you on crack?!" the narrator demanded. "Blatant and obvious type disadvantage, does that mean anything to you?!"

"Relax," snapped Jack. "I know what I'm doing. Nidoking, use Flamethrower!"

Nidoking roared loudly as it unleashed a stream of fire from its mouth. Sigilyph, however, dodged it with ease.

"Too easy," smirked Caitlin. "Sigilyph, use Psybeam."

Sigilyph made some odd noises, then fired off a multicolored beam of energy at Nidoking. However, the Drill Pokémon took the attack as if it were nothing.

Caitlin blinked in surprise. "Again, Sigilyph," she ordered.

"Nidoking, Night Slash!" grinned Jack. At that moment, Roy, the narrator, and Misty exchanged looks, all of them having realized what Jack was doing. Bianca, however, seemed clueless.

Nidoking roared again, and dashed towards Sigilyph, the latter's repeated Psybeams glancing off of the Poison-type. It then raised its right hand, which was bathed in a black glow, and took a swipe at Sigilyph, knocking it to the floor. It got back up, however, and fired off another Psybeam, this one having as little of an effect as the others.

"Sigilyph, something strange is going on here," stated Caitlin. "Try an Ice Beam."

Sigilyph immediately launched a beam of light blue energy from its odd eye thing at Nidoking. Jack opened his mouth to order a Flamethrower, but too late- the attack struck Nidoking, knocking it backwards. At that moment, Nidoking began to glow! It changed shape, becoming somewhat thinner. Finally, the glow faded, revealing Zoroark.

"I should have guessed!" exclaimed Caitlin. "Illusion! Sigilyph, Air Slash!"

"The jig's up, Zoroark!" called Jack. "Use Night Slash again!"

Zoroark gave a low growl in reply and lunged at Sigilyph, the latter of whom flapped its odd wings with great force, sending a large quantity of what appeared to be saw blades made from air soaring towards Zoroark. The black spikes that protruded from Zoroark's mane took on a purple glow, and Zoroark whipped said mane at the blades of air, destroying them. It continued on to Sigilyph with swift swiftness, and whipped its mane once more, striking Sigilyph directly. The Avianoid Pokémon crashed to the floor and ceased movement.

As Sigilyph's Poké Ball rose from the floor and withdrew its unconscious occupant, a final Poké Ball descended from the ceiling, and opened up, unleashing what appeared to be a young woman with purple skin dressed in a black dress.

"Gothitelle, the Astral Body Pokémon, and the evolved form of Gothorita," said Jack's Pokédex. "Gothitelle can see the future, and constantly gaze at the stars in the night sky. They can see their trainers' lifespans."

"Zoroark, Aerial Ace!" commanded Jack.

"Use Thunderbolt," came Caitlin's order.

Zoroark dashed right at Gothitelle, its red claws glowing white. Gothitelle, however, unleashed a bolt of electricity at Zoroark, striking it directly.

"Fight back with Flamethrower!" Jack called out, but no good: Zoroark slumped to the floor, unconscious. Wordlessly, Jack withdrew Zoroark and threw another Poké Ball, sending Klinklang back out.

"Gothitelle, use Focus Blast," said Caitlin softly.

"Klinklang, Gear Grind!" Jack yelled.

Gothitelle formed a blue orb between its hands and fired it off at Klinklang, who was zooming through the air straight at aforementioned Psychic-type.

"Not good," remarked Roy. "Jack, Klinklang is weak to Fighting moves!"

"Relax," Jack stated. "Klinklang can handle any-" At that point, however, a resounding CLANG echoed through the room. Jack whirled back around to see a clearly unconscious Klinklang on the floor.

"You were saying?" Caitlin smirked in a smug manner.

"WHAT THE HELL?!" demanded Jack in all caps as he withdrew Klinklang. Then, without thinking, he grabbed the real Dream Ball off his belt and heaved it. "Nidoking, destroy!" he shouted.

"NO!" exclaimed Roy, Misty, the narrator, and Bianca in all caps, even if only one of the letters would have to be different in order for the exclamation to not be in all caps, but it was too late; The real Nidoking materialized in a burst of light.

"We got this," Jack snapped. "Nidoking, Super Fang!"

Nidoking roared loudly and ran at Gothitelle. On Caitlin's order, Gothitelle unleashed a Psyshock, but Nidoking responded with a blast of its Thunderbolt, cancelling the attack out. It then bit down on Gothitelle's head, causing the Astral Body Pokémon to scream in a high-pitched voice.

"Use Psyshock once more!" commanded Caitlin.

"Nidoking, Thunderbolt again!" Jack shouted.

Simultaneously, both Pokémon unleashed bolts of electricity; Nidoking's was yellow, Gothitelle's was purple. And again, the attacks cancelled each other out.

"Horn Drill!" Jack commanded.

Nidoking roared loudly, and its horn began to rotate with great speed. Gothitelle began running away from Nidoking, but the Drill Pokémon pursued it, and jabbed its spinning horn right into Gothitelle's back. Immediately, Gothitelle fainted.

The music stopped.

"Very well," said Caitlin as the Poké Ball withdrew Gothitelle seemingly of its own accord. "You have proven your strength, Jack. And though you were rude to me earlier, I sense that you also possess kindness." She pointed at a metal plate next to her bed, which was now glowing blue. "Go. Before I change my mind about attacking you with the Poké Flute."

"You mean the one I shattered?" sneered Jack.

In response, Caitlin's eyes glowed white again, and the shards of Poké Flute rose up and swarmed above the group's heads like a swarm of angry Beedrill.

"I'm outta here," Jack said, hastily stepping onto the warp pad. Almost immediately, the room began spinning. As the spinning stopped, Jack opened his mouth and vomited all over the obese security guard, who was now clad in a raincoat and holding an umbrella. His perfectly exposed pants, however, took the full force of the barf stream.

"Are you KIDDING me?!" screamed the guard.

"Ugh," groaned Jack. "Are you seriously not used to this sort of thing?"

"Gimme a break," snapped the guard as Roy, Bianca, Misty, and the narrator appeared one by one beside Jack. "I only started working here about a month ago."
    --------------
    End of Chapter 35.

Spoiler:- Major events:
    Last edited by Missingno. Master; 28th September 2011 at 1:01 AM.

Author profile

Fizzy Bubbles info

Great chapter

Hooray for the return of Zoroark (one of my faves)

so Catlin does have psychic powers......that makes sense

and remember kids: Poke Flutes can be dangerous as both an instrument and a wepon and should only be possesed by experienced musicians

This team dosen't lose

credit to*Hapuriainen for trainer creator

"when will man learn that people of all races are equally inferior to robots?" Bender

"Which is why Arceus created a universe with 3 states of matter and 300 soild & liquid poisons that could cause his symptoms" - Dr. Gregory House

I have finished reading this finally, and I lost my voice from laughing so much!
    (Spongebob refrences mostly) Please keep up the good work, and don't worry so much about chapter length: it's just more awesomeness in less words.

Knightfall signing off...

Quote Originally Posted by knightfall View Post
    I have finished reading this finally, and I lost my voice from laughing so much!
    (Spongebob refrences mostly) Please keep up the good work, and don't worry so much about chapter length: it's just more awesomeness in fewer words.

God, I'm a grammar nazi.

Anyway, excellent chapter, I loved Caitlin's psychic powers.

Quote Originally Posted by KillerDraco View Post
    That's because you have to use a Love Ball, and a Respect Ball. Just trying to force yourself into their life by throwing balls in their face doesn't work.

Pretty decent chapter. Kinda short, but not bad.

As if in response, everyone in the group suddenly flew up into the air, and along the odd ribbon-like object's path. Once they reached the top of the platform, they all fell to the floor unceremoniously. Right on top of the narrator.
    This is one of the weirdest things about the E4 in Unova. How exactly, no.. Why would the creators put something so... weird in the Elite 4?

...Anyways, poor narrator.

"Ow! Hey! OW! JAAAAACK PAAAAAWNCH!" he bellowed, swinging his fist at the Poké Flute that was now assaulting him. Upon contact, the device shattered into a million pieces.
    Nooooo, now how will he be able to wake up hordes of sleeping Snorlaxes and Caitlins?

"Then you're either deaf or insane," came the reply. "Or both."

"WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY?!?!" demanded Jack and Misty simultaneously and in all caps.

"How DARE you insult my girlfriend!" Jack roared. "Who do you think you are?!"
    Rule no. 1 of all random of randomness-ess-ness. NEVER make Jack angry.

Rule no. 2 of all random of randomness-ess-ness. NEVER say anything to make Misty angry. That might make Jack angry...

the Dream Ball, grinned, and threw it. In a flash of light, Jack's Nidoking appeared.

"ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR MIND?!?!" screamed Roy and the narrator simultaneously.
    They never see these little things coming...

Caitlin blinked in surprise. "Again, Sigilyph," she ordered.
    And I thought she was a psychic :P

"Horn Drill!" Jack commanded.

Nidoking roared loudly, and its horn began to rotate with great speed. Gothitelle began running away from Nidoking, but the Drill Pokémon pursued it, and jabbed its spinning horn right into Gothitelle's back. Immediately, Gothitelle fainted.
    Yeah, you better run Gothitelle. Trust me, I've been haxed by WAY too many OHKO moves by my little brother.

In response, Caitlin's eyes glowed white again, and the shards of Poké Flute rose up and swarmed above the group's heads like a swarm of angry Beedrill.
    omg, she IS a psychic. then why couldn't she see Zoroarks disguise?

He'd better prepare for the last one. That one's gonna be REAL BIG sucker.

Anyways, chapter review time! Good chapter, was nice with the description and I couldn't find any errors. (well I skipped through the thing, but hey.) I can see that Jack is becoming a truly competitive master, and with a little more training, he'll make the chapter title guy pee his pant soon.

Also, one more thing. I think I noticed why you named Roy Roy. The meaning of the name Roy means Red if any of you have noticed, just thought I'd point that out.
    Speaking of characters, you should add a little more description on some (namely Misty and Bianca) they just rarely seem to appear in some chapters too much most times.

Anyways, great chapter and can't wait for the next!
    ~You've been 0utraged

I have a Youtube channel! It's small, but always awesome! (I hope)
    https://www.youtube.com/user/redF1r3w0rks

Great chapter the only thing I did not get is how does illusion turn zoroaraks pokeball into a dream ball? That seems a little impossible.
    FEAR THE WRATH OF THE MIGHTY WALREIN WHO IS MINE!

Quote Originally Posted by a person View Post
    Again, N believed he would thrash your ass with his dragon, thus winning the ultimate duel of death and crap between truth and ideals. He had no idea that you would pull your own dragon out of the ass he expected to thrash.

Decent chapter. I would have liked to see him use different teams for every match, using 28 out of his 30 pokemon (31 counting Reshiram), but wutevah.
    I don't use "uber" Pokemon (because they're banned), I don't calculate stat values (the simulator does it for me), I don't use cheating devices (because I hardly ever play the actual game), I don't breed my way to perfection (because I use a simulator), and I do care about natures. I battle the most efficient way, so I can use my strategic skills to the fullest. I don't look down on others because of the way they play Pokemon, which non-competitive people seem to actually do more often. If you use this philosophy, copy & paste this into your signature. (Started by DittoDude.)

Quote Originally Posted by GroundBlaze View Post
    Great chapter
    Thank you.

Hooray for the return of Zoroark (one of my faves)
    I figured it was about time Jack used Zoroark again. I like writing scenes where it's fooling opponents with Illusion.

so Catlin does have psychic powers......that makes sense
    IIRC, the fact that she had psychic powers was actually confirmed in-game, but damned if I can remember where it was said.

and remember kids: Poke Flutes can be dangerous as both an instrument and a wepon and should only be possesed by experienced musicians
    Not necessarily by experienced musicians. Just not Jack. Actually, based on her apparent taste in music, I'd advise against Misty using one as well.

Quote Originally Posted by knightfall View Post
    (Spongebob refrences mostly) Please keep up the good work, and don't worry so much about chapter length: it's just more awesomeness in less words.

Oh, you like the Spongebob references? Some people thought they were getting a bit excessive. And I do worry about chapter length. I get a little lax with that on occasion, and I do not want to get to the point where I'm turning out utter crap.

Quote Originally Posted by magikarprules View Post
    Anyway, excellent chapter, I loved Caitlin's psychic powers.
    I loved writing her using them.

Pretty decent chapter. Kinda short, but not bad.
    Thanks.

This is one of the weirdest things about the E4 in Unova. How exactly, no.. Why would the creators put something so... weird in the Elite 4?

...Anyways, poor narrator.
    The odd ribbonlike spiral staircase thing is what you notice as weird, in an entire region contained within an ex-Cipher admin's comically enormous afro?

Nooooo, now how will he be able to wake up hordes of sleeping Snorlaxes and Caitlins?
    Relax. Remember, Miror B. has a Poké Flute of his own.

Rule no. 1 of all random of randomness-ess-ness. NEVER make Jack angry.
    No, that's rule no. 2. Rule no. 1 is, "It is in Miror B.'s afro. No exceptions."

Rule no. 2 of all random of randomness-ess-ness. NEVER say anything to make Misty angry. That might make Jack angry...
    Rule no. 3...

They never see these little things coming...
    Jack is just all kinds of unpredictable.

And I thought she was a psychic :P
    She is.

Yeah, you better run Gothitelle. Trust me, I've been haxed by WAY too many OHKO moves by my little brother.[/QUOTE]
    I can sympathize. With me, though, it was that friggin' Battle Subway.

omg, she IS a psychic. then why couldn't she see Zoroarks disguise?
    Nobody can. I have a theory, though, that it has to do with the fact that Zoroark is a Dark-type, which is immune to Psychic.

He'd better prepare for the last one. That one's gonna be REAL BIG sucker.
    *evil grin*

Anyways, chapter review time! Good chapter, was nice with the description and I couldn't find any errors. (well I skipped through the thing, but hey.) I can see that Jack is becoming a truly competitive master, and with a little more training, he'll make the chapter title guy pee his pant soon.
    Glad you didn't find any errors, because I had found one. At the beginning of the chapter, Jack said "is" twice in a row.

Also, one more thing. I think I noticed why you named Roy Roy. The meaning of the name Roy means Red if any of you have noticed, just thought I'd point that out.
    I never even noticed. The name "Roy" just came to me.

Speaking of characters, you should add a little more description on some (namely Misty and Bianca) they just rarely seem to appear in some chapters too much most times.
    You make a good point.

Anyways, great chapter and can't wait for the next!
    You might have to wait for the next one. I'll be able to get a bit of it done this week, but my weekend is completely booked. No spare time whatsoever, I'm afraid. I'm going up to my aunt and uncle's house in Pennsylvania to help them clean some stuff up. They live on a lake, and I'll be helping them take in the docks for the winter. And they have no internet up there. But I will get that chapter out ASAP, count on that.

Author profile

Fizzy Bubbles info

This battle was probably the one I was looking forward to most (besides N and Ghetsis of course). I really liked how you portrayed Caitlin. Jack and his pokeflute... maybe he needs to go in the Pokemon Musical to get better? Or he could just make everyone there quit.

Another thing that I am looking forward to seeing is the group going back to the internet. Jack finally needs to finish off the Chapter Title Guy.

He was almost better than Jack, in my opinion... "No Jack, I didn't mean it like that, please don't hurt me!"

*Jack JAAAAACK PAAAAAAWCHES through the internet and sends me flying*

P.S. Can I be added to the PM list?
    Witness the truly awesome power of my claimed Gyarados.

Gyarados used Epic Awesomeness!
    It's super effective!
    The foe lost OVER 9000% of its health!

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Zero View Post
    "I moved my Monopoly piece forward two squares when nobody was looking, but I didn't use an action replay so it's totally okay"

good chapter!
    for a second i thought jack might lose the battle but alas, the OHKO prevailed!
    "I'm outta here," Jack said, hastily stepping onto the warp pad. Almost immediately, the room began spinning. As the spinning stopped, Jack opened his mouth and vomited all over the obese security guard, who was now clad in a raincoat and holding an umbrella. His perfectly exposed pants, however, took the full force of the barf stream.

haha, i have a feeling he might try to get back at jack for that
    Almost immediately, the figure in the bed sat up, her eyes glowing with bright white light. The Poké Flute flew out of Jack's grip and began beating him on the head.

"Ow! Hey! OW! JAAAAACK PAAAAAWNCH!" he bellowed, swinging his fist at the Poké Flute that was now assaulting him. Upon contact, the device shattered into a million pieces
    and there goes the poke flute.
    le gasp! revenge of the poke flute!
    great chapter, and really didnt seem that short to me
    i have an odd feeling someones going to get JAAAAACK PAAAAAWNCHED in the next chapter
    cant wait for the next one.
    Your signature contained images that were too large. Read the rules before you add anything new

Great chapter. It's nice to see Zoroark again. Hey you know what I was thinking hasn't battled in forever? Venasaur. Just saying. Also, I figured since you use every possible moment you can to evolve their pokemon you would have evolved Jack's Golbat by now, but eh. Can't wait for the next chapter.
    † I am a Christian and proud of it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

Christianity is a Relationship with our true God, Jesus. It's not a Religion. Copy and paste If you agree

Registeel is mine, yay!

Adventure of Adventureness & Awesome of Awesomeness: Smashing the 4th wall into gazillion pieces since 2010.

I'm looking for the following pokemon.
    Mew, Ho-oh, Registeel, Regigigas, Palkia, Dialga, Giratina, Manaphy, Phione, Shaymin, and Xerneas. Please pm me if you're interested in trading.

Oh Yeah! I've finally read the new chapter! I think that Caitlin's personality is pretty good made. Love the new Trainer Tipe. Good job!
    I'm chilean. I'm dislexic. But I can write in English. 73% of teenagers would cry if they saw Justin Bieber standing on top of a skyscraper about to jump. If you are the 27% sitting there with popcorn and 3D glasses, screaming "DO A BACKFLIP!", copy and paste this in your signature.
    This is Turtwig, he was the most under appreciated starter in Diamond & Pearl. If you picked Turtwig as your starter, put this in your sig. Started by Dax-360

I've claimed Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories! One of the best GBA games. Got it memorized?

I've claimed Duosion. Fear the cell.

Great chapter. It's nice to see Zoroark again. Hey you know what I was thinking hasn't battled in forever? Venasaur. Just saying. Also, I figured since you use every possible moment you can to evolve their pokemon you would have evolved Jack's Golbat by now, but eh. Can't wait for the next chapter.
    You do know that Golbat evolved already? Same time as Scraggy.

Author profile

Fizzy Bubbles info

I'd really love to read this... I really would. But I can't find the chapters within the multitude of reviews that have been given to this (from what I hear) hilarious fic. It would be nice if you could include links to the chapters for those of us who came to the Fan Fic Section (or Serebii in general) too late to experience your epicness from the beginning.
    Hi, I'm part of the staff on Pokemon Showdown!, if you have any questions or need any help, VM or PM me.

Oh yeah I forgot. I'm stupid.
    † I am a Christian and proud of it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

Christianity is a Relationship with our true God, Jesus. It's not a Religion. Copy and paste If you agree

Registeel is mine, yay!

Adventure of Adventureness & Awesome of Awesomeness: Smashing the 4th wall into gazillion pieces since 2010.

I'm looking for the following pokemon.
    Mew, Ho-oh, Registeel, Regigigas, Palkia, Dialga, Giratina, Manaphy, Phione, Shaymin, and Xerneas. Please pm me if you're interested in trading.

Quote Originally Posted by phoopes View Post
    I'd really love to read this... I really would. But I can't find the chapters within the multitude of reviews that have been given to this (from what I hear) hilarious fic. It would be nice if you could include links to the chapters for those of us who came to the Fan Fic Section (or Serebii in general) too late to experience your epicness from the beginning.
    Now there's an idea! I'm going to get right on that!
    *EDIT* Going to bed right now, actually. I really, REALLY need some sleep. I'll work on it tomorrow.

Oh yeah I forgot. I'm stupid.
    No you're not. People forget.
    Last edited by Missingno. Master; 29th September 2011 at 2:52 AM.

Author profile

Fizzy Bubbles info

Quote Originally Posted by phoopes View Post
    Why not just scroll through the page until you find the next chapter? That's what I did. I don't remember it being that inconvenient...

^ Click this for good times ^

Default Chapter Directory

This is the chapter directory for the Adventure of Adventureness series. The chapters will not be listed by name, due to the fact that some of the chapters possess remarkably long names that would take up precious space on the page. Hence, I have devised the following numbering system for the chapters. And by "devised", I mean "totally stole the idea from Bulbapedia and what they do with Pokémon episodes". Each chapter will be referred to by an abbreviation denoting which story in the series it is in, followed by the chapter number.

Code:
    Key:
    AD=Adventure of Adventureness
    RA=Random of Randomness
    AW=Awesome of Awesomeness
    EP=Epic of Epicness
    SP=special chapters

The Adventure of Adventureness

AD01
    AD02
    AD03
    AD04
    AD05
    AD06
    AD07
    AD08
    AD09
    AD10
    AD11
    AD12
    AD13
    AD14
    AD15
    AD16
    AD17
    AD18
    AD19
    AD20
    AD21
    AD22
    AD23
    AD24
    AD25
    AD26
    AD27
    AD28
    AD29
    AD30
    AD31
    AD32
    AD33

The Awesome of Awesomeness

AW01
    AW02
    AW03
    AW04
    AW05
    AW06
    AW07
    AW08
    AW09
    AW10
    AW11
    AW12
    AW13
    AW14
    AW15
    AW16
    AW16 1/2
    AW17
    AW18
    AW19
    AW20
    AW21
    AW22
    AW23
    AW24
    AW25
    AW26
    AW27
    AW28
    AW29
    AW30
    AW31
    AW32
    AW33
    AW34
    AW35
    AW36
    AW37
    AW38
    AW39
    AW40

The Random of Randomness

RA01
    RA02
    RA03
    RA04
    RA05
    RA06
    RA07
    RA08
    RA09
    RA10
    RA11
    RA12
    RA13
    RA14
    RA14 1/2
    RA15
    RA16
    RA17
    RA18
    RA19
    RA20
    RA21
    RA22
    RA23
    RA24
    RA25
    RA26
    RA27
    RA28
    RA29
    RA30
    RA31
    RA32
    RA33
    RA34
    RA35
    RA36
    RA37
    RA38
    RA39

The Epic of Epicness

EP01
    EP02
    EP03
    EP04
    EP05
    EP06
    EP07
    EP08
    EP09
    EP10
    EP11
    EP12
    EP13
    EP14
    EP15
    EP16
    EP17
    EP18
    EP19
    EP20
    EP21

Epilogue

Special chapters

SP01
    SP02
    SP03
    Last edited by Missingno. Master; 9th March 2013 at 12:24 AM. Reason: Adding SP03

Author profile

Fizzy Bubbles info

Thank you Missingno. Master! I will definitely read this... all of this. I was actually completely unaware that there were two sequels.
    Hi, I'm part of the staff on Pokemon Showdown!, if you have any questions or need any help, VM or PM me.

Hmm, the list seems handy, but maybe you should put it on the first page. Just a suggestion for an epic writer!
    EDIT: Rank-up! BOO-YAH!!!
    Author thread post:
    http://www.serebiiforums.com/showpos...6&postcount=80
    Claims: Rampardos, Rival Silver, and Zoo Tycoon 2
    Competitive Pokemon (in training): (etc.)

Quote Originally Posted by ga'hoolefan View Post
    Hmm, the list seems handy, but maybe you should put it on the first page. Just a suggestion for an epic writer!
    EDIT: Rank-up! BOO-YAH!!!
    There's already a link to it on the first page.

Author profile

Fizzy Bubbles info

Page 49 of 73 FirstFirst ... 3945464748495051525359 ... LastLast