Page 25 of 73 FirstFirst ... 1521222324252627282935 ... LastLast

Thread: The Adventure of Adventureness

I like the idea of Jack not getting turned down....but then he might stop hitting on every girl in sight. What a dilemma. Hmmmmm....by the way, I agree with what the pokedex says all the time: I might be a good idea to up the rating on this. With Jack around, its usually a good idea.

Final note: I like the choice of Nidoran. Since I love ground types, the Nidoroyals are some of my favorite poison types.
    Last edited by ChaosMudkip; 8th June 2011 at 10:16 PM.

If Jack can get Skyla, my life will officially be more depressing. I'd like to see Jack get a girlfriend so that whenever he sees a new girl she hits him for looking at them or something. That would be funny.
    † I am a Christian and proud of it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

Christianity is a Relationship with our true God, Jesus. It's not a Religion. Copy and paste If you agree

Registeel is mine, yay!

Adventure of Adventureness & Awesome of Awesomeness: Smashing the 4th wall into gazillion pieces since 2010. - Sig too long, so Mod a cropped it

Can we have a list of all of Jack's Pokemon? Looking through the entire 30-plus page thread for Pokemon obtained is kinda tedious.

This chapter=LOL. Audino method and such. Hehehehehehehe. *IQ -1*

-Resident evil

Quote Originally Posted by ChaosMudkip View Post
    Can we have a list of all of Jack's Pokemon? Looking through the entire 30-plus page thread for Pokemon obtained is kinda tedious.
    Sure. In fact, I'll list the Pokemon for Roy, the narrator, and Miror B. here too, and update it whenever necessary. I should also link to this in the first post.

Spoiler:- Jack:

Spoiler:- The narrator:

Spoiler:- Miror B.:

Spoiler:- Misty:

Spoiler:- Jack's Pokédex:

Spoiler:- Cheeseball Oak:

Spoiler:- Hector:

Spoiler:- Trudly:

Spoiler:- Folly:

Spoiler:- Roy SquarePants:

Spoiler:- Bianca:

Spoiler:- Mortimer:
    Last edited by Missingno. Master; 24th August 2013 at 3:21 AM. Reason: Changing to reflect the many events of the latest chapter.

I HAVE CLAIMED WEEZING. YOU ARE NOT WORTHY.
    The Hoenn of Hoenness- Chapter 3 up now!
    404 Error 2: File Not Found- Chapter 12 up now!
    Author profile

Banner done by me. I do not do requests. The Shinies are not up for trade.

Fizzy Bubbles info

I would lol if someone in the gang gets a talking Quagsire, names it Quagmire, and it says "Giggity" whenever Jack hits on a girl
    [IMG]http://i51.*******.com/b3r2j5.jpg[/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by Bugwarrior View Post
    : THAT'S IT! *turns to Milo* I DON'T WANT YOUR BALLS MILO!
    : o.o
    wifiguest3216: battle plz, no nasty plot, or sword dance, or dragon dance, and u HAVE TO LET me set up bellyzard, and no taunt, or heracross, and NO WEAVILE, and no substitute unless I have it. And dont use that many attacks and NO ROAR or WHIRLWIND. AND IF IM GOING TO LOSE, then quit the fight.
    Back early!

Thanks for uploading that. Another great thing about this fanfic; you watch the comments and respond, not to mention post new chapters frequently.

Quote Originally Posted by Ditto123 View Post
    I would lol if someone in the gang gets a talking Quagsire, names it Quagmire, and it says "Giggity" whenever Jack hits on a girl
    I like where you're going with that, but that might be a bit much. It's a good idea, don't get me wrong.

Thanks for uploading that. Another great thing about this fanfic; you watch the comments and respond, not to mention post new chapters frequently.
    Heh, thanks. I try.

Chapter 9: Servine And Dewott And Woobat, Oh My!
    --------------
    Jack, Roy, and the narrator were now frantically searching the tall grass for a sign of another Audino. At Jack's suggestion, they split up so as to cover more ground. Eventually, Roy let out an exclamation of triumph, causing Jack and the narrator to come running.

"Roy? What is it? Did you find another Audino?" asked Jack.

"Even better!" exclaimed Roy. "I caught a Pidove!"

",,,A what?" asked Jack. Then, he heard the all-too-familiar sound of the ultra-sexy narrator shuffling through his Pokémon cards.

"Pidove, the Tiny Pigeon Pokémon," the narrator read off of a card. "Pidove will obey its trainer without question, but will sometimes have trouble comprehending more complex comman- no, no, Snivy, no- woahwoahwoahWOAHWOAHWOAHWOAHWOAHWOAH AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!"

For at the phrase "ultra-sexy narrator", Snivy saw fit to exit its Poké Ball and send its trainer flying with Leaf Tornado. As the narrator fell to the ground, a soft, high-pitched giggling could be heard to Jack's right. Immediately, Jack, Roy, and Snivy turned and looked at the source of the giggle- an Audino!

"It's an Audino!" gasped the narrator. "Snivy, Vine Whip!"

Snivy produced a pair of slender vines from the yellow collar on its neck. The vines then snaked their way towards Audino and smacked it hard. Audino fell backwards but got up almost immediately. Then, Audino unleashed a stream of fire from its mouth!

"A Flamethrower attack?!" exclaimed Jack.

"Snivy, dodge it and use Leaf Tornado!" commanded the narrator, now getting to his feet. Snivy twirled the leaves on its tail around, and gradually, a gigantic twister of leaves formed on top of the tail. Then, with a simple flick of its tail, Snivy caught Audino in the tornado.

"Nononononononononono-AUDIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!" screamed Audino as it was fired up into the sky. Then, it fell back down, and hit the ground, moving no more. Jack had only a second to view the smug smile that had crept onto Snivy's face before Snivy started to glow!

"Roy!" exclaimed Jack. "Snivy's evol-"

"Jack, look!" interrupted Roy. Jack wheeled around to see a glowing, growing Oshawott standing before another unconscious Audino. As both Pokémon ceased to glow, Jack could see that they both looked very different than before. Oshawott now had two scalchops, one on each thigh, and its entire body was a variety of shades of dark blue. Snivy didn't look entirely different, but its arms and legs were far less noticeable now, and its body was a bit longer.

"Dewott, the Discipline Pokémon, and the evolved form of Oshawott," said Roy's Pokédex. "Dewott trains constantly to hone its dual scalchop techniques. It takes great care of its scalchops."

"Servine, the Grass Snake Pokémon, and the evolved form of Snivy," the narrator read off of a card. "Servine confounds its foes with its swift movements, then strikes them down with Vine Whip. It hides by blending in with nearby foliage."

Jack opened his mouth to comment on the newly evolved Pokémnon, but was shoved aside rather rudely. He wheeled around and looked- a group of Team Plasma grunts had run past, one of whom was obviously the one who shoved Jack.

"WHY THAT LITTLE-!" roared Jack in all caps.

"Jack, calm down," said Roy.

"I WILL CALM DOWN ONCE I 'JAAAACK PAAAAWNCH' THOSE BADLY DRESSED GOOFBALLS INTO NEXT MONTH!" Jack roared, again in all caps.

"Do take it easy, sir," said the narrator.

"What's going on here?" came a voice. As one, the trio wheeled around, andsaw standing before them a boy who looked slightly older than Jack. He had black hair, wore glasses, and had no fewer than three Poké Balls attached to his belt.

"Who are you?" asked Jack.

"Name's Cheren. What were you just yelling about?"

"A bunch of those badly dressed Team Plasma goons just ran past and shoved me aside!" exclaimed Jack.

"Oh, I see," said Cheren, sounding somewhat unconcerned. "Say, you're all Pokémon trainers, correct?"

"That we are," replied the narrator.

"How about a battle, then?" asked Cheren. "Triple battle? You three against me?"

"Oh, fine, but let's make it quick," snapped Jack. "I want to catch up to those jerks and smash their faces in." And he took the Dream Ball off his belt and threw it. "Go, Nidoran!" And in a flash of light, Jack's Nidoran appeared.

"A Nidoran?" said Cheren, now sounding very interested. "Those are almost unheard of in Unova! Where did you get it?"

"Never you mind," said Jack. Meanwhile, the narrator and Roy threw Poké Balls of their own. Cheren remembered the battle, and threw three Poké Balls of his own.

The narrator's Panpour materialized before him, but Jack had never seen a Pokémon like the one Roy sent out. It was a decidedly nondescript birdlike thing with dull gray plumage. Jack supposed that this must be the Pidove Roy caught earlier in the chapter.

Cheren, meanwhile, had sent out an Oshawott, a Purrloin, and an extremely odd-looking Pokémon that looked like a blue stone with brown feet, a strange hole in the middle, surrounded by yellow, and an odd brown... thing sticking up out of its head. Jack took out his Pokédex and pointed it at the new Pokémon.

"Roggenrola, the Mantle Pokémon," the Pokédex said. "Roggenrola's ear is hexagonal in shape. Having been compressed underground, Roggenrola possesses a body that is as hard as steel."

"Alright then! Let's Roggenrola!" declared Jack, pausing to chuckle at his own extremely bad joke, and then to glare at the narrator. "Nidoran, use... uh... Super Fang?" Jack said, reading off of the Pokédex's list of Nidoran's attacks.

"Ni! Nido!" exclaimed Nidoran as its already prominent front teeth glowed and grew even longer. It then ran at Oshawott and chomped down on its head.

As Oshawott screamed and tried to shake off the Poison Pin Pokémon, Cheren started giving orders. "Oshawott, Razor Shell! Purrloin, Assist! Whatever it comes out as, hit Panpour with it! Roggenrola, Tackle that Pidove!"

Oshawott took the scalchop off its stomach, and took a swipe at Nidoran. Nidoran fell off, but landed on its feet. Then, without waiting for orders, it charged forward and delivered a Horn Attack, causing Oshawott to fall on its back.

Roggenrola, meanwhile, waddled as quick as it could in Pidove's direction. Unfortunately for Roggenrola, Purrloin's Assist apparently called up Oshawott's Water Gun; Purrloin unleashed a stream of water from its mouth, and Roggenrola, in its attempt to reach Pidove, took the Water Gun directly, though it was clearly aiming for Panpour. Roggenrola rolled back, but somehow managed to get to its feet, though its body briefly took on a red aura as it did so.

"Jack!" hissed the narrator. "That's Roggenrola's Sturdy! It can't be one-hit KO'd!"

"Nidoran," called Jack, "Use Thunderbolt!"

Nidoran's body crackled with electricity. It then fired off a sizzling bolt of electricity at Roggenrola, striking it directly. When the attack let up, Roggenrola fell on its back and moved no more.

"Pidove, Air Cutter!" commanded Roy.

"Pidove dove!" cooed Pidove, as it flapped its wings, sending gusts of razor sharp wind at Oshawott and Purrloin. Purrloin took the attack decently enough, but Oshawott fell right over.

"Now, Panpour!" exclaimed the narrator. "Bite!"

"Paaan!" screeched Panpour as it leapt at Purrloin and chomped down on its head. Purrloin hissed madly, but then promptly fell over.

"Hmph," said Cheren as he withdrew his three unconscious Pokémon. "It doesn't matter. I will still be the strongest trainer. I- Bianca, what is it?"

For at that moment, Bianca came running up to the gathered trainers (tripping, falling, and slamming into a nearby tree in the process), followed by a little girl who looked close to tears.

"Ow," murmured Bianca as she got back up. "Guys, guys! Those Team Plasma grunts stole this little girl's Pokémon!"

"WHAT?!" exclaimed Roy.

"Not good," remarked Jack.

"Let's go!" exclaimed Cheren. With that, he took off running in the direction the Team Plasma grunts went. Jack, Roy, and the narrator exchanged brief looks, then followed.
    ~~~~~~~~~
    Eventually, the trio arrived at what would have been a dead end, were it not for the fact that there was a large opening in the nearby hill. Cheren was waiting for them there.

"OK," he said, "Team Plasma is in here. The grunts outnumber us, though, so we should proceed with caution. I've already healed up my Pokémon on the way here-"

"How?" asked Jack.

"Never you mind," said Cheren, mirroring Jack's attitude when he had asked him about Nidoran. "Let's go!"

Cheren then went through the cave entrance, and approached a Team Plasma grunt. The narrator went through the cave entrance and approached a Team Plasma grunt. Roy went through the cave entrance and approached a Team Plasma grunt. Jack went through the cave entrance and was promptly hit in the face by a large, furry, flying thing.

"MMMPH!" exclaimed Jack. He then pulled the thing off of him. It had small, black wings, a spherical, light blue, furry body, with large tufts of fur covering its eyes, a wide, grinning mouth sporting a single fang, and a big, pink nose with a single heart-shaped nostril. Jack had only seen this kind of Pokémon once before.

"Woobat, the Bat Pokémon," said Jack's Pokédex. "Woobat live in dark forests and caves. By emitting ultrasonic waves from their noses, they can learn about their surroundings."

"Nobody flies into my face and gets away with it!" exclaimed Jack, taking out a Poké Ball and throwing it. "Pignite! Show this thing some manners!"

As Jack's Pignite appeared, the three Team Plasma grunts that had opponents sneered at said opponents, pressed a button on a device on their belts, causing that oddly epic battle music to play, and then simultaneously, each one threw a Poké Ball, each one opening up to reveal a Patrat. Roy, the narrator, and Cheren each threw a Poké Ball of their own. Roy sent out Dewott, the narrator sent out Purrloin, and Cheren sent out Roggenrola.

"Dewott, Razor Shell!"

"Purrloin, Assist!"

"Roggenrola, Rock Blast!"

Dewott detached both scalchops from its thighs and used both to slash at one of the Patrat. Purrloin's front right paw glowed, then a long, glowing green leaf sprouted from the paw. Purrloin then lunged at a Patrat and slashed it with this leaf.

"My goodness!" exclaimed the narrator. "Does this mean my Servine knows Leaf Blade?!"

"I'd say so!" exclaimed Roy as Cheren's Roggenrola fired off a barrage of small rocks from its weird ear-like thing at the remaining Patrat. As all three Patrat fell, the grunts withdrew their Pokémon, shut off the music, and exchanged panicked looks.

"You simpletons!" came a voice from behind the grunts. The trio of grunts swiftly stood aside, allowing a pair of grunts to come forward. At this point, Jack caught up with the rest of the group.

"OK," said Jack, "Let's do this. You two goons against me and-"

"And me," interrupted Cheren. Jack blinked and looked at Cheren.,

"And you?" said Jack.

"And me," nodded Cheren. "Whipping these Team Plasma grunts is great training!"

Jack shrugged, but took a Poké Ball off his belt and enlarged it. Cheren and the opposing grunts mirrored this action, as the grunts pressed their buttons, once again causing that oddly epic battle music to play.

All four people threw their Poké Balls.

"Patrat, attack!" yelled both grunts simultaneously.

"Oshawott, go!" called Cheren.

"I choose Woobat!" Jack shouted.

"Woobat?!" exclaimed Roy and the narrator simultaneously. Indeed, from Jack's Poké Ball emerged the very Woobat he had been fighting.

"Yeah, caught it when we entered the cave," said Jack. "Oh, by the way, Pignite learned Arm Thrust. Woobat, Heart Stamp attack!"

"Woobat bat!" shrieked Woobat as a pink glow emanated from its nostril. Woobat then swooped down on one of the Patrat, slamming into it nose-first.

"Oshawott, Tackle!" commanded Cheren. Oshawott charged at the other Patrat.

"Patrat, Detect!" called one of the grunts.

"Patrat trat!" replied his Patrat, which happened to be the one Oshawott was charging down; Woobat had knocked out the other Patrat. Patrat's eyes gleamed for a second, then it expertly leapt out of the way of Oshawott's Tackle attack.

"Wott?!" exclaimed Oshawott.

"Woobat," commanded Jack, "Use your Gust attack!"

"Baaaat!" shrieked Woobat, flapping its wings furiously. Patrat tried to stand its ground, but tumbled backwards, crashing into its trainer and fainting instantly. Both grunts stopped the music immediately.

"Fine!" grunted one of the grunts. "You want that girl to have this Lillipup back so badly? Fine! Here!" And he tossed a minimized Poké Ball at Cheren, who caught it easily.

"But think of this," said the other grunt. "Wouldn't that Lillipup be happier without being confined to a trainer?"

"You know," said Cheren, "for a bunch of worthless Pokémon thieves, you sure are a self-righteous lot."

The grunts looked at each other and grinned.

"'Thieves', he calls us," said one grunt.

"I know!" chuckled the other one.

"Can I punch them now?" demanded Jack.

"Be my guest," said Roy.

At this, the grunts started laughing uncontrollably while pointing at Jack.

"Mistake in progress," the narrator advised the grunts.

"Yeah, you really should-"

"JAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACK PAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWNCH!" roared Jack in all caps, as he swung his fist into one of the grunts' gut. This grunt was plowed into his partner, and the both of them were propelled by the punch into the air. They broke clear through the cave's ceiling, making a large, oddly-shaped hole in the cave. A few nearby Woobat flew off, looking for darker areas. The grunts were no longer laughing; now they were screaming, a scream that became more and more faint as they flew out of sight.

"Wow," murmured Cheren.

"You're welcome," grinned Jack.
    ~~~~~~~~~
    They exited the cave, and returned to the fork in the road where Bianca was still waiting with the little girl. Cheren handed the Poké Ball to the little girl, causing her to exclaim happily. She then rewarded them by handing an odd, pink Poké Ball to each of them. The narrator identified these as Heal Balls. Bianca offered to walk the girl back home, and Cheren took the path that none of them had traveled yet.

"What do you think?" asked Jack. "This way?"

"Other way seems to be a dead end," said Roy. "And that Cheren said something about the gym in Nacrene City."

"This way it is, then," declared the narrator.

"Eh, fine by me," shrugged Jack.
    --------------
    End of Chapter 9.

Spoiler:- Major events:

Author profile

Fizzy Bubbles info

Epic and hilarious. JAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACK PAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWNCH has finally hit those Plasma bastards, and I was laughing through this whole thing. Plasma was actually the strongest team so far, actually capturing a legendary, and having a powerful boss. Giovanni, Archie, Maxie, even Cyrus all were pathetic. Plasma makes this game so much better. Anyway, great chapter, and I love woobat. I hope it becomes Jack's abusive confusion-inducing pokemon like golbat. I had one and loved using it.

Finally, I have read through all 82 chapters of this series, it is an awesome story. But like others have recently said, adding a girl to the group could make for an interesting addition to make the Unova saga more unique then Kanto, which had a missed opportunity by not having Misty join their team. It would of been fun since Jack had a crush on her and Misty is known to have just as short a temper as Jack. :P

I hope that you let Jack get mad at N and Jack Pawnch him because I really want to. Good chapter, please keep up the good work.
    † I am a Christian and proud of it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

Christianity is a Relationship with our true God, Jesus. It's not a Religion. Copy and paste If you agree

Registeel is mine, yay!

Adventure of Adventureness & Awesome of Awesomeness: Smashing the 4th wall into gazillion pieces since 2010. - Sig too long, so Mod a cropped it

Quote Originally Posted by UnovaMaster View Post
    Finally, I have read through all 82 chapters of this series, it is an awesome story. But like others have recently said, adding a girl to the group could make for an interesting addition to make the Unova saga more unique then Kanto, which had a missed opportunity by not having Misty join their team. It would of been fun since Jack had a crush on her and Misty is known to have just as short a temper as Jack. :P
    Huh. Misty joining them- that actually would've worked! I'll think of something, though.

Quote Originally Posted by UltimatePokemonExpert View Post
    I hope that you let Jack get mad at N and Jack Pawnch him because I really want to. Good chapter, please keep up the good work.
    N, probably not. Ghetsis, however...

Author profile

Fizzy Bubbles info

I love it when Jack JACK PAWNCHES someone (especially when he punches the bad guys)
    Audino training is so funny, and why the heck did Jack catch a woobat, it is such a girls pokemon
    FC for Friend Safari: 0361-7472-0721 Fighting Type with Machoke , Pancham, and Hariyama . PM to exchange FC's.

SHINIES: Lilpup, Chatot, and Froakie WILL TRADE FOR ANOTHER SHINY

Chapter 8 out now!

Quote Originally Posted by Fire Aruseus View Post
    and why the heck did Jack catch a woobat, it is such a girls pokemon
    Because as I said earlier, Jack will be using the six Pokemon I myself used in Black version, with a few extras added in. Woobat was on my team in Black version. Nidoran, though, wasn't. I intended to give Jack one in any case, and the Dream World seemed the perfect excuse to do so.

Author profile

Fizzy Bubbles info

Quote Originally Posted by Missingno. Master View Post
    Huh. Misty joining them- that actually would've worked! I'll think of something, though.
    Please, be imaginative in how you pick another companion. If you want to put any female character in anything pokemon in this, it's not like that would be out of the ordinary for this fanfic. Even the wackiest, most nonsensical reason for why any old character joins would just add to the humor.

Hmmmm..... Jack pawnch is getting a bit old.....

who am i kidding its still hilarious XD
    and i really doubt that jack will be the reciever of either zekrom or reshiem

Credit goes to EzzPeon of the above bar

< Fits me perfectly
    My Double Battle Team -- My Single Battle Team
    Credit goes to Gladeshadow for the Teams

Good chap. Im really looking foward to a girl in tha group. I also miss the plot devices. they were funny.
    FEAR THE WRATH OF THE MIGHTY WALREIN WHO IS MINE!

Quote Originally Posted by a person View Post
    Again, N believed he would thrash your ass with his dragon, thus winning the ultimate duel of death and crap between truth and ideals. He had no idea that you would pull your own dragon out of the ass he expected to thrash.

Great chapter, love the way the grunts got their asses whipped. I HATE THOSE COSTUMES, they're so ugly and most of the time, in the overworld, I can't make out which grunts are males and which are females. By the way, is Jack still 10 years old?

plot, bounty hunters, crazed tax collectors
    a journeyfic by the most improved writer of 2012, second place
    what more could you want?

the Writers of Justice + the Fanfiction Mafia

banner and userbar by the fantastic Brutaka

PokeCommunity . Writers of Justice . FanFiction.Net

Zekrom, master of ideals, fits Roy well. So it makes a hell of a lot more sense to give him the epic legend, and make Jack fight off Ghetsis after Roy's team is too weak.

Quote Originally Posted by Hikaru 2000 View Post
    Hmmmm..... Jack pawnch is getting a bit old.....

who am i kidding its still hilarious XD
    and i really doubt that jack will be the reciever of either zekrom or reshiem
    When it comes to this story, never doubt anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Volt Trainer View Post
    Good chap. Im really looking foward to a girl in tha group. I also miss the plot devices. they were funny.
    I'm still considering it, though I admit I'm leaning more towards yes. If so, she probably won't be doing gym battles. The rest of the gyms are gonna be triple battles, and fitting a fourth group member into those would be decidedly awkward.

As for the plot devices, they may not be entirely gone...

Quote Originally Posted by Soul Silver 1201 View Post
    Great chapter, love the way the grunts got their asses whipped. I HATE THOSE COSTUMES, they're so ugly and most of the time, in the overworld, I can't make out which grunts are males and which are females. By the way, is Jack still 10 years old?
    No, he's eleven at least by now. I'm not entirely sure when his birthday is, and in any case, they've been a bit preoccupied with fighting off evil forces to think about birthdays.

Zekrom, master of ideals, fits Roy well. So it makes a hell of a lot more sense to give him the epic legend, and make Jack fight off Ghetsis after Roy's team is too weak.
    It would make sense. But since when do I ever do things that make sense? I've already worked out which legendary goes to whom.

Author profile

Fizzy Bubbles info

It would make sense. But since when do I ever do things that make sense? I've already worked out which legendary goes to whom.
    You do a few things that make sense here. And I was just saying it fits him, since he always tells Jack to stop cheating and such. By the way, will akshun reeplae be making a return, or at least his incantations?

Oh, and I'd like to be added to that PM list if you don't mind.

I dont mind if she doesn't do gym battles. I really just think that the female dynamic would work in this story really well
    FEAR THE WRATH OF THE MIGHTY WALREIN WHO IS MINE!

Quote Originally Posted by a person View Post
    Again, N believed he would thrash your ass with his dragon, thus winning the ultimate duel of death and crap between truth and ideals. He had no idea that you would pull your own dragon out of the ass he expected to thrash.

You do a few things that make sense here. And I was just saying it fits him, since he always tells Jack to stop cheating and such. By the way, will akshun reeplae be making a return, or at least his incantations?
    Akshun Reeplae might make a return. And Jack will definitely be trying to use one of his incantations at one point.

Quote Originally Posted by UnovaMaster View Post
    Oh, and I'd like to be added to that PM list if you don't mind.
    No problem.

Quote Originally Posted by Volt Trainer View Post
    I dont mind if she doesn't do gym battles. I really just think that the female dynamic would work in this story really well
    Well, I do have an idea in mind. I won't say more than that right now.

Author profile

Fizzy Bubbles info

Akshun Reeplae might make a return. And Jack will definitely be trying to use one of his incantations at one point.
    Hmmmm....I'm guessing this involves the fact that codes dont carry over between games?

Page 25 of 73 FirstFirst ... 1521222324252627282935 ... LastLast