Page 4 of 73 FirstFirst 123456781454 ... LastLast

Thread: The Adventure of Adventureness

Sad to see this epic story end, but I suppose all good things must come to an end.

I enjoyed this chapter, although I personally thought the Rayquaza fight scene seemed a little short, but it was still good. I enjoyed the Missingno. Master/Jack/Narrator interchange at the end of the chapter. Makes me wonder what the narrator's name really is.

Are you actually writing a sequel? I truly hope you do. I would really enjoy some more giggles. All in all, a great end to a great story, and it leaves the door wide open for a sequel. And if there is a sequel, I look forward to reviewing from the beginning. Thank you for the great read, though. Killed a few hours of my pointless existence, so I truly thank you.

Edit, after the post posted, I noticed your edit. And I couldn't be happier!
    SoulSilver BQ

Wonderful Banner by Golden Jet!!!!!
    Chapter 9 is up!! (Still Shocking!)

Quote Originally Posted by Charoshi View Post
    Sad to see this epic story end, but I suppose all good things must come to an end.

I enjoyed this chapter, although I personally thought the Rayquaza fight scene seemed a little short, but it was still good. I enjoyed the Missingno. Master/Jack/Narrator interchange at the end of the chapter. Makes me wonder what the narrator's name really is.

Are you actually writing a sequel? I truly hope you do. I would really enjoy some more giggles. All in all, a great end to a great story, and it leaves the door wide open for a sequel. And if there is a sequel, I look forward to reviewing from the beginning. Thank you for the great read, though. Killed a few hours of my pointless existence, so I truly thank you.
    It's actually not even over yet. I guess you started replying before I edited. I actually decided that this wouldn't be the end, although I do agree that this chapter would make a great end to the story.

I HAVE CLAIMED WEEZING. YOU ARE NOT WORTHY.
    The Hoenn of Hoenness- Chapter 5 up now!
    404 Error 2: File Not Found- Chapter 12 up now!
    Author profile

Banner done by me. I do not do requests. The Shinies are not up for trade.

Fizzy Bubbles info

Yeah, I did, and then I noticed your edit, so I edited my last post. So I guess you quoted mine before I finished editing. Haha

I am glad this story is continuing, even though at the same time it is technically ending.
    SoulSilver BQ

Wonderful Banner by Golden Jet!!!!!
    Chapter 9 is up!! (Still Shocking!)

Chapter 19: The Beginning of the End of the Beginning of the Non-End-Thingy....Thing

"Hey, what gives?" demanded Jack as he was still restraining a struggling narrator. "I thought Chapter 18 was the end of the story."

"I changed my mind," replied Missingno. Master. "I thought that the narrator's newfound determination to kill me would be fun to write about, and I just didn't want to wait to put it into a sequel."

"So now what?" asked Miror B.

"Oh, I think you guys will have plenty to do," smiled Missingno. Master, as he pressed the button on a plot device.

"..."

"..."

"...What the HELL?!"

"Well, Jack, it appears that the narrator and Missingno. Master both have vanished."

"I CAN SEE THAT!"

"Awwk! Where's my trainer?! Where's my trainer?! And what is his real name?!"

"You mean, YOU don't even know it?!"

"Awwk, nope."

"That figures. This MUST be bad, he's stopped narrating! OK, Chatot, you'll have to narrate for a while."

"Awwk, can do," answered the handsome Chatot. Jack rolled his eyes as he assessed the situation. Missingno. Master, his Pokémon, and the narrator have all vanished into thin air. The narrator's Chatot and Toxicroak had remained behind. Miror B. then spoke up.

"Oh, Jack, take a look at that! There's some piece of paper where our author was standing!"

Indeed there was. Jack bent down and picked up the paper. There was writing on it. He read the paper as best as he could; Missingno. Master's handwriting was awful.

"Dear Jack, Miror B., Chatot, and Toxicroak,

The narrator is in the Cyber Town Correctional Facility, locked up for trying to kill me. I myself have relocated to anoher point in Cyber Town. If you think I'm actually going to tell you where I am, you're even more insane than that kooky narrator. That's for me to know and for you to find out.

Signed, Missingno. Master."

"Well," sighed Jack, "What now."

"What now?! WHAT NOW?!!?! AWWK!" screamed Chatot. "WE FIND THE NARRATOR, THAT'S WHAT NOW!"

"Alright, alright," snapped Jack, "If it'll get you to stop squawking, we'll find him!"

"Awwk! Let's do it!" exclaimed the gorgeous and sexy Chatot.

"Hold up, birdbrain," continued Jack. "There's a few ground rules. First, don't compliment yourself in your narration. That wasn't funny with the narrator, and it's not funny with you. Remember, I have a short temper and a Shiny Rayquaza. Very lethal combination. Second, if it comes to that, you and Toxicroak are to do as I say in battle."

"Awwk! Whatever. As long as we're gonna find my trainer!" cawed Chatot.

"Jack?" asked Miror B.

"Yeah?"

"How do we get down from here?"

"Same way we got up, I guess," shrugged Jack.

"Well, you got up here by way of a random blinding flash of light. I doubt that that's a two way deal. And I? I got up here on the challenger's moving platform. Originally I was to be your first opponent, and that spy was to be the second one. But I defected to your side, and so Missingno. Master had to call back the giant fighting robot."

"Well then," said Jack, "Let's get to that moving platform."

"Yeah, about that," said Miror B., "It's sealed up."

"WHAT?!" exclaimed Jack.

"Yeah, Missingno. Master said he was sealing it up when it was his turn to battle."

"Damn it!" roared Jack. Then he got an idea. He called out to the spectators, "Hey, fellas! Which one of you had that Pidgeot from the previous chapter???"

An old man stood up in response, holding the Poké Ball.

"Good," said Jack. "Can you send out the Pidgeot so we can fly to the ground on it?"

"I got a better idea!" called another spectator. Jack recognized this one as the Riolu trainer. This was confirmed as he sent out his Riolu.

"Awwk! Riolu, the Emanation Pokémon. Riolu is capable of sensing the emotions of others in the form of auras. Its own aura intensifies if it is feeling particularly powerful emotions." cawed Chatot. Jack gave Chatot a funny look.

"Awwk. What? I memorized all of my master's Pokémon cards, including my own. Chatot, the Music Note Pokémon. Chatot's tongue is just like a human's allowing it to speak in the human language. It mimics the cries of other Pokémon to trick them into not attacking."

"Anyway," called the Riolu trainer. I was actually training this Riolu to be given away as a starter Pokémon. You see, in Cyber Town, new trainers are traditionally given a choice between Riolu, Poochyena, and Drowzee for their starter Pokémon. You can have it if you want."

"Nice," grinned Jack as the man tossed him Riolu's Poké Ball. "But how does this help us get down?

"Tell Riolu to use its Magnet Rise attack!" called the man.

Jack turned to Miror B. "Is he kidding?" he asked.

"One way to find out, ain't there?" responded Miror B.

"Alright then, Riolu, use Magnet Rise!" exclaimed Jack. Riolu began emitting a visible yellow aura, then rose up off the ground. "Wow!" exclaimed Jack. "Alright, Riolu, take us down to the ground!"

Riolu made the aura extend, so it surrounded Miror B., his afro, Jack, Toxicroak, and Chatot. Jack and Miror B. hastily returned their Pokémon to their Poké Balls as they soared over the stands and made their way down. As they touched down, Jack patted Riolu's head gratefully, then made to return it to its Poké Ball.

"Jack, wait!" exclaimed Miror B. "I do so have an idea!"

"Do tell," said Jack.

"Riolu can sense auras based on emotions, right? Well, the narrator is sure to be giving off big, stinking auras of anger, frustration, and so forth."

Jack got the idea. "Alright, Riolu," said Jack. "Try and find the narrator. He's a guy in a tuxedo, and he's probably giving off a huge aura of anger."

Riolu nodded and closed its eyes. At the same time, its floppy ear things rose up into the air. They stayed like this for several minutes. Then, quite suddenly, Riolu's eyes snapped open, and its ear things flopped back down.

"Ri! Riolu!" Riolu cried out. And it started running down the street. Jack, Miror B., and the narrator's Pokémon all made to follow it.

------------------
    End of Chapter 19!

Spoiler:- Major events:
    Last edited by Missingno. Master; 28th August 2012 at 3:22 AM.

Author profile

Fizzy Bubbles info

Wow, the narrator must've been reading ridiculously fast to name that many Pokemon. Until this moment, you almost forget the spectators are there.

"Torchic, Mega Punch now!"
    It can do that?!

Twice.

Three times.

Four times.

Five times.

Six ti-

"OW!" screamed the narrator. For Jack had kicked him in the shins for counting each and every time the Poké Ball wobbled.
    Hahaha classic Jack.

"NO!" roared the narrator. "THAT'S NOT EVEN MY NAME, I LIED! MY ACTUAL NAME IS-"
    I was wondering when you were going to pull this.

So that was supposed to be the last chapter. Well it would've been a great way to end it but I agree, I don't want this to be over just yet.

"Hey, what gives?" demanded Jack as he was still restraining a struggling narrator. "I thought Chapter 18 was the end of the story."

"I changed my mind," replied Missingno. Master. "I thought that the narrator's newfound determination to kill me would be fun to write about, and I just didn't want to wait to put it into a sequel."
    XD Perfect.

I myself have relocated to anoher point in Cyber Town.
    "Another"

Great idea, once again I completely forgot about the spectators until this moment. I'm horrible. XD Although I think that a better reason for sealing off the door would have been that they expected the story to end, so they felt no need to have an escape route.
    Yu-Gi-Oh: World Tour
    ~NEW~
    A collab fic (w/ Brandy Beavers & Uninspired Author)
    Third Stop is up [11/28/14]

Heroic Potential
    A Yugioh! fic. Chapter 20 is up [12/14/13]

Quote Originally Posted by SerenadeSP View Post
    Wow, the narrator must've been reading ridiculously fast to name that many Pokemon. Until this moment, you almost forget the spectators are there.
    I almost forgot myself. It just came to me to write them into the story somehow.

It can do that?!
    Amazingly, yes. In FR/LG and Emerald, Torchic can indeed learn Mega Punch through a Move Tutor. Also, Dusknoir can use Mega Kick- it has to learn it in the aforementioned games from the Mega Kick move tutor as a Dusclops.

Hahaha classic Jack.

I was wondering when you were going to pull this.
    So that was supposed to be the last chapter. Well it would've been a great way to end it but I agree, I don't want this to be over just yet.[/QUOTE]
    I don't think any of us want it to be over just yet.

XD Perfect.
    "Another"
    Gotcha, I'll get that right away.

Great idea, once again I completely forgot about the spectators until this moment. I'm horrible. XD Although I think that a better reason for sealing off the door would have been that they expected the story to end, so they felt no need to have an escape route.
    Eh, I didn't expect anyone to remember the spectators until that moment. Kinda adds to the surprise of the moment, I think.

Also, I should have Chapter 20 up at some point tonight. But until then, here's a few little facts that may or may not be clear in the story.

*All Pokemon that are written into the story already have their abilities determined, even if they'll never get to showcase them. For instance, that spectator's Girafarig has Early Bird, and my character's Nidoking has Poison Point.

*Jack may have legitimately captured Rayquaza, but by no means are his troubles with it over yet.

*Originally, the narrator's Toxicroak was going to have Anticipation instead of Dry Skin.

Author profile

Fizzy Bubbles info

Quote Originally Posted by Missingno. Master View Post
    "Pikachu, Signal Beam!"
    Did they release another 40 event pikas while I wasn't looking? Huh.

"Dusknoir, Mega Kick!"
    Wait, what? I THINK this is allowable, because of Dusclops in Emerald, but...

"Torchic, Mega Punch now!"
    wat.

Once.

Twice.

Three times.

Four times.

Five times.

Six ti-

"OW!" screamed the narrator. For Jack had kicked him in the shins for counting each and every time the Poké Ball wobbled.
    Classic narrarator.
    Pokemon TCG revamped: The game! - A link to my game. It's locked now, but I'm working on reviving it. If you attempt to recreate it, I will EAT YOU.

...what? I know that I agree with this entirely.

Quote Originally Posted by mattman324 View Post
    Did they release another 40 event pikas while I wasn't looking? Huh.
    All electric Pokemon with the strange exception of Pachirisu can get Signal Beam through a Move Tutor.

Wait, what? I THINK this is allowable, because of Dusclops in Emerald, but...
    Yep. In FR/LG/E, Dusclops gets Mega Kick from the move tutor. Pal Park and evolve that Dusclops and you got a Mega Kick Dusknoir.

wat.
    Strange as it seems, Torchic DOES get Mega Punch, plus DynamicPunch and Seismic Toss through Generation III move tutors.

I have NOT forgotten about this fic, but I have been busy. Rest assured, the next chapter is coming. It'll definitely be here before the week is up. Probably not today, though.

Author profile

Fizzy Bubbles info

Oh my g--

Because I was gone, I hadn't noticed this until a few minutes ago. But when I saw the title on the Serebii page, I couldn't not click it. So I click to find that you had posted like, over 8 chapters since I was gone.

Gosh, I'm feeling so ticked right now.

I have come back to review your work, Mr. Missingno. Master, and I shall get reading chapters quickly so I may come again to bask in the glory of your literacy brilliance!

Glad to see you back, man

Quote Originally Posted by starliteevee View Post
    Oh my g--

Because I was gone, I hadn't noticed this until a few minutes ago. But when I saw the title on the Serebii page, I couldn't not click it. So I click to find that you had posted like, over 8 chapters since I was gone.

Gosh, I'm feeling so ticked right now.

I have come back to review your work, Mr. Missingno. Master, and I shall get reading chapters quickly so I may come again to bask in the glory of your literacy brilliance!

Glad to see you back, man
    Glad to see you back, too.

Now then, without further ado....

Chapter 20: The Twentieth Chapter

Jack, Toxicroak, and Miror B. dashed through the streets of Cyber Town, running after Jack's newly acquired Riolu, hot on the trail of the narrator. The narrator's Chatot, assigned with the task of narration, flew above them.

"Jack," said Miror B., "Are we entirely and completely sure that Riolu can find the narrator like this?"

"Absolutely," answered Jack. "You worry too much, Miror B. Just let Riolu do its thing. Sensing aura is second nature to Riolu. Besides, how many other angry people could possibly be around-"

At that point, however, Jack, who really should've been looking where he was going- "SHUT UP, BIRDBRAIN!"- tripped over Riolu and comically fell down.

"...here..." groaned Jack as he picked himself up. "Riolu, why'd you stop?"

"Ri! Rio!" exclaimed Riolu in response, pointing. Jack looked where Riolu was pointing and immediately realized a fatal flaw in the plan.

A hot dog vendor had set up shop not five feet away. The current customer was not happy at all. He was angrily abusing a red bottle, shaking and smacking it above his hot dog. All the while, he was snarling, "Stupid ketchup!" Behind him, a long line of potential customers stood, angrily complaining about the holdup. Even the hot dog vendor himself was trying to argue with the ketchup freak, attempting to tell him that he was holding up the line. Eventually, the customer glared at the vendor and roared "What's it to you," and proceeded to rip off the vendor's admittedly convincing hairpiece, revealing him to be balder than a Voltorb. "...BALDY!" finished the customer, as he spat in the vendor's face.

Next thing Jack knew, the vendor leapt over his cart and began brawling with the offensive customer. Everyone else in the line, eager for a way to vent their frustration, joined in the brawl.

"Ri o lu! Ri o lu!" Riolu was chanting.

"Riolu, what the hell are you doing?" asked Jack.

"Awwk. He appears to be rooting for the hot dog vendor," squawked Chatot.

"Oh my my my, this is indeed ridiculous," said Miror B. Meanwhile, Jack grinned.

"I think I have a way to make this more interesting," smiled Jack, as he plucked a Poké Ball from his belt.

"Awwk! What are you doing?! TELL ME THAT'S NOT RAYQUAZA!" screeched Chatot. Jack paid him no mind, and threw the Poké Ball.

In a flash of light, and a flurry of stars, Jack's shiny Rayquaza emerged. Free of its ball, it let loose a shrieking roar. Almost immediately, the fight broke up. However, instead of the brawling hot dog vendor and customers fleeing, each of them threw their own Poké Balls. In flashes of light, about eleven different Pokémon appeared.

"Rayquaza, Double Team!" called Jack. However, Rayquaza ignored orders and instead fired a Dragon Pulse at the nearest Pokémon. Unfortunately, this happened to be Chatot.

"Awwk!" cawed Chatot as he evaded the attack. "Watch where you're aiming that, I'm on your side!"

Rayquaza roared in response and fired a Hyper Beam into the air.

"Awwk," said Chatot. "Rayquaza's roaring roughly translates to 'DESTROY!', just so you know." Then he noticed the multitude of Pokémon before him and began reciting. "Venomoth, the Poison Moth Pokémon, and the evolved form of Venonat. Venomoth flaps its wings to unleash powerful toxic scales. Different colored scales have different effects. Probopass, the Compass Pokémon, and the evolved form of Nosepass. Probopass-"

"OH, SHUT IT!" roared Jack. "Rayquaza, now! Flamethrower!"

Rayquaza, however, ignored orders, and launched a Dragon Pulse at Venomoth, who dodged it with ease.

"Venomoth, Psybeam!"

"Probopass, Magnet Bomb!"

"Shedinja, Shadow Ball!"

"Hitmonchan, Hi Jump Kick!

"Nuzleaf, Energy Ball!"

"Machop, Fire Blast!"

"Combee, Ominous Wind!"

"Duskull, Night Shade!"

"Gastly, Fire Punch!"

"Wooper! Ice Punch!"

"Porygon2- Whoop, wait, Porygon-Z, use Charge Beam!"

Jack was about to tell Rayquaza to do something else, when he heard a strange voice in his head. "Tell Riolu to use Blaze Kick!"

Because he could see no alternative, Jack called out "All right, Riolu, use Blaze Kick!" Riolu smiled and jumped towards Shedinja, foot outstretched. Then, its foot caught fire. Upon impact, Shedinja fainted. Chatot and Miror B. looked at Jack, eyebrows raised. Jack then heard the voice again.

"Now tell Riolu to use Iron Tail!"

"Riolu, now use Iron Tail!"

Riolu rammed its rock-hard tail straight into Machop, sending it flying backwards into Combee, knocking them both out. The fight continued much in this manner for a while.

"Now have it use Shadow Claw!"

"Use Shadow Claw!"

"Tell it to use another Blaze Kick!"

"Blaze Kick once more!"

"Command a Focus Blast attack!"

"Use Focus Blast attack!"

"Have it defend with Iron Defense!"

"Use Iron Defense!"

"A Dig should do it!"

"Riolu, use Dig!"

"Only Porygon-Z remains! A Hi Jump Kick should win it!"

"Now, Riolu, Hi Jump Kick!"

At this last order, Riolu expertly leapt into the air and kicked Porygon-Z hard, knocking it out. Simultaneously, everyone returned their Pokémon to their Poké Balls. Riolu then gave a sinister grin, at which point everyone immediately took off in the opposite direction, some people sobbing uncontrollably, others screaming like babies, and the hot dog vendor was distinctly heard crying for his mommy.

"Jack, that was incredible!" exclaimed Miror B. "But how in the name of my gigantic afro did you know that Riolu had all those moves?"

"I didn't, at first," admitted Jack, while he returned Rayquaza to its Poké Ball. "But I heard this voice in my head telling me to tell Riolu to do all that stuff."

"A voice? In your head?" inquired Miror B.

"Awwk! Riolu must have been using its aura abilities to telepathically tell you this!" exclaimed Chatot.

"Riolu?" asked Jack. "Is this true?"

Riolu nodded. At the same time, Jack heard that voice in his head again. "All right, you got me. I am indeed Riolu."

"Oh, this is cool," said Jack. "But why did you stop? Where's the narrator?"

"I was searching the town for angry auras, and my search led me to here," answered Riolu telepathically. "Eleven angry people making a scene would tend to cause an angry aura, wouldn't you agree?"

"I guess so," said Jack. Then he turned to Miror B., Toxicroak, and Chatot. "Riolu says that he was drawn here by the angry auras everyone was giving off here. And the brawl didn't exactly help.

"There's too much anger in this town," said Riolu. "I regret to tell you that I might not be of too much more help in your search for the narrator."

"All right, then Riolu, return," said Jack, returning Riolu to its Poké Ball. "Riolu said that it won't be able to help. All the anger in town would interfere with it."

"Awwk, that's disappointing," muttered Chatot. Suddenly, Toxicroak perked up.

"TOX! TOXICROAK!" And he ran off.

"Awwk!" cawed Chatot. "Toxicroak said he heard the narrator complement himself!" And he flew off after Toxicroak.

Jack and Miror B. joined in the chase.

"How does he DO that?!" asked Miror B.

"Less talky, more runny!" panted Jack.

-------------
    End Chapter 20!

Last edited by Missingno. Master; 8th June 2011 at 6:32 PM.

Author profile

Fizzy Bubbles info

"Rayquaza's roaring roughly translates to 'DESTROY!', just so you know."
    That's good to know, I feel sorry for Chatot.

Riolu then gave a sinister grin, at which point everyone immediately took off in the opposite direction, some people sobbing uncontrollably, others screaming like babies,; and the hot dog vendor was distinctly heard crying for his mommy.
    I think this is supposed to be a semicolon because the two parts can either be two sentences or the comma can be replaced by "and"... I think. Funny, I've never seen this type of situation at a hotdog vender, but that's just me. =P Besides on a hotdog mustard > ketchup.

So the Riolu was basically commanding itself in that battle huh?

"TOX! TOXICROAK!" And he ran off.

"Awwk!" cawed Chatot. "Toxicroak said he heard the narrator complement himself!" And he flew off after Toxicroak.
    Plan B.
    ~NEW~

Heroic Potential

Chapter 21: The Chapter After The Twentieth Chapter

"Miror B.?"

"Yes, Jack?"

"I have a bad feeling about this."

"Why? Don't you trust Toxicroak's instincts?"

"Not that, the chapter titles. I have a feeling it's gonna be another bad running gag all over again. Like those chapters with the really long titles that fail at humor."

"Awwk! Stop talking and find my trainer!" called Chatot.

Jack, Miror B., and Chatot were all chasing Toxicroak. According to Chatot, Toxicroak had somehow heard the narrator complement himself, and was currently heading towards the source. Down the streets they dashed (flew in Chatot's case). But Toxicroak was fast. Very fast. Soon, the group began to fall behind a little bit.

"Maybe," gasped Jack, "We can catch up if we ride on Rayqua-"

"NO!" screamed Chatot and Miror B.

"Alright, alright, it was just a suggestion," snapped Jack.

Chatot opened his beak to reply, but the words never got out. Instead, Chatot and Jack both crashed into the same wall Toxicroak crashed into, that Jack and Chatot were too busy arguing to notice.

"Ow," said Jack, as he peeled himself off the wall. "What the hell is a brick wall doing in the middle of the street?!" For indeed, their obstacle was none other than a large brick wall, right in the middle of the street. It seemed to serve no purpose other than an obstacle.

"Eh," said Jack. "This'll be taken care of soon enough. Toxicroak, Cross Chop it!"

Nothing happened.

"Toxicroak?" said Jack. Then he looked down and realized that crashing into the brick wall had rendered Toxicroak unconscious.

"Oh, dear," murmured Miror B.

"Not good," said Jack.

"MOTHER OF CRAP!" roared Chatot.

"Honestly," said Miror B., "I expected Jack to overreact like that."

"HE WAS HOT ON THE TRAIL OF MY TRAINER!" screeched Chatot.

"All caps- Chatot's kind of pissed off," whispered Miror B. At that point, Chatot landed on Toxicroak, grabbed its head with its wings and shook it violently.

"WAKE UP, STUPID! FIND OUR TRAINER!"

"Chatot's acting oh, so deranged, now, isn't he?" Miror B. said to Jack.

"DERANGED?!" cawed Chatot, now turning on Jack and Miror B. "YOU WANT TO SEE DERANGED?! OH, HOW I'LL-"

Jack took this opportunity to slap Chatot in the face, which shut him up instantly.

"Thanks, I needed that," muttered Chatot. "Ow."

"OK," said Jack. "We have a couple of problems here. First, Toxicroak's unconscious. Since the narrator has its Poké Ball, we have to carry it somehow. Also, as Toxicroak's unconscious, it can no longer chase the narrator."

"Trouble carrying Toxicroak, you say?" interrupted Miror B. "Leave it to me." And he scooped up Toxicroak in both arms and shoved it into the depths of his afro.

"Awwk! You have GOT to be kidding me," said Chatot. Jack, however, was remembering the old sneaker, the shiny Sunkern, and the plot device that Miror B. had been keeping hin his afro- the plot device!

"I have an idea," said Jack. "Miror B., how many more plot devices do you have in that afro?"

"None, sadly," said Miror B. "I only had the two."

"Plan B then," said Jack. "Send out Lotad!"

"Why?"

"JUST DO IT!"

Miror B. hastily pulled a Poké Ball out of his afro and tossed it. In a flash of light, Lotad appeared. Just as Jack had anticipated, still laying in its lily pad were several...

"Plot devices!" exclaimed Jack. "It occurred to me that when we recalled our Pokémon back at the Dot Com Building Colosseum, Lotad might still have had a couple of plot devices on its head. And look! We got four or five of them here now!"

"Awwk! So what do we do now?" inquired Chatot.

"I'll press one," said Jack, "and see what happens!" And he took one of the plot devices and pressed the button. Immediately, one of Jack's Poké Balls activated, and in a flash of light and a flurry of stars sent out Jack's shiny Sunflora. Then Sunflora began to glow, and started to shrink. As the glowing subsided, a Sunkern took its place.

"What the HELL?!" said Jack. "DID MY SUNFLORA JUST DE-EVOLVE?! IS THAT EVEN POSSIBLE?!?!"

"Jack!" exclaimed Miror B. "I just realized what must have happened! Tell Sunkern to use Energy Ball!"

"What- OH!" exclaimed Jack. "Yes! YES! Sunkern, Energy Ball attack!"

Sunkern chirped happily and formed a greenish sphere between its leaves. The sphere then flew off into the air, demolished the brick wall completely, and streaked down the street. Jack returned Sunkern to its Poké Ball, and started running after the Energy Ball attack. Miror B. scooped up the four remaining plot devices, returned Lotad to its ball, then put ball and plot devices in his afro, then proceeded to follow Jack. Chatot flew above both of them, confident that they were sure to find the narrator now.

------------------
    End Chapter 21.

Last edited by Missingno. Master; 8th June 2011 at 6:34 PM.

Author profile

Fizzy Bubbles info

Down the streets they dashed (flew in Chatot's case).
    Quote Originally Posted by Dictionary.com "Dash"
    7. a sudden quick movement; dart
    You can still dash while flying, as the quote over says, it's just a quick movement.

"Maybe," gasped Jack, "We can catch up if we ride on Rayqua-"

"NO!" screamed Chatot and Miror B.
    DESTROY!! (Sorry I had to)

Instead, Chatot and Jack both crashed into the same wall Toxicroak crashed into, that Jack and Chatot were too busy arguing to notice.
    Doesn't sound right. It should be another word along the lines of "since."

"All caps- Chatot's kind of ****** off," whispered Miror B.
    Looks like he really does care.

And he scooped up Toxicroak in both arms and shoved it into the depths of his afro.
    Jesus he could fit the pyramids in there if he wanted to. O.o

So positive effect: They have a new way to find the narrator.
    negative effect: No more Sunflora.
    ~NEW~

Heroic Potential

You can still dash while flying, as the quote over says, it's just a quick movement.
    Ah, alright. For some reason I was thinking of "dash" as a synonym for running.

DESTROY!! (Sorry I had to)
    Don't blame you one bit.

Doesn't sound right. It should be another word along the lines of "since."
    Yeah, I should probably reword that.

Looks like he really does care.
    Who, Chatot? Yeah, I thought I got that across back when the narrator died and Chatot tried to kill Miror B.

Jesus he could fit the pyramids in there if he wanted to. O.o
    Oh, believe me, Miror B.'s afro has many more surprises. The next couple of chapters are going to be very interesting.

So positive effect: They have a new way to find the narrator.
    negative effect: No more Sunflora.
    Exactly. It basically undid that other plot device.

Author profile

Fizzy Bubbles info

Chapter 22: The Chapter After The Chapter After The Twentieth Chapt-

"OH, CAN IT ALREADY!" roared Jack. "That got old as soon as it started!"

Jack, Miror B., and Chatot were all chasing Sunkern's Energy Ball attack, knowing it would lead them straight to the narrator.

"Awwk!" cawed Chatot. "This is great! We're about to find the narrator!"

"And the best part is," said Jack, "That this plan is foolproof! Nothing can possibly go-"

At that moment, however, a balding man in a cheap suit materialized right in front of them, causing Jack and Miror B. to trip. Chatot took a hit from Miror B.'s unreal afro as he fell, causing Chatot to fall as well.

"Well, hello," said the man. "And how'd you like to buy some genuine imitation bronze brass plated toenail clippers, slightly used? Made by the good folks at Completely Useless Products Incorporaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!"

For at that moment, Jack picked up the pop-up and threw him down a side street.

"Jack," said Miror B. "Was that the same pop-up we battled?"

"I doubt it," said Jack. "That one was selling some useless athlete's foot medication. This guy was selling used toenail clippers. Different product."

"Awwk, this sucks," said Chatot. "We lost the Energy Ball!" Indeed, in all the confusion, nobody had seen which way the Energy Ball flew.

"Not a problem," said Jack. He took out a Poké Ball and threw it. "Sunkern, use Energy Ball again!" In a flash of light and a flurry of stars, Sunkern appeared. However, before it could charge up an Energy Ball, a huge metal cage fell from the sky, trapping Jack, Miror B., Chatot, and Sunkern.

"Uh-oh," murmured Miror B.

"Awwk! Oh, crap." squawked Chatot.

"WHAT THE HELL?!" roared Jack.

"Would you like to buy that cage?" came a voice. Everyone turned around.

Before them stood a completely bald man, wearing a suit so bad Jack was sure that the previous owner had paid him to take it away.

"Who the hell are you?" demanded Jack.

"I? I am the head of the Pop-Up Association, Cyber Town branch. You must be Jack."

"Who told you?"

"I am very displeased with you, Jack." said the man. "You've treated us very poorly, Jack, very poorly indeed. I'm not happy, Jack. Not happy at all."

"What the hell are you talking about?" said Jack.

"Pop-ups!" exclaimed the head of the Pop-Up Association. "Out of the two pop-ups you've encountered, you've thrown one into a garbage can and another down a side street. It won't do at all!"

"Yeah, so what are you gonna do about it?" said Jack.

At this, the man smiled. He snapped his fingers. Quite suddenly, easily hundreds of balding men in cheap suits appeared all around the cage.

"You must suffer the consequences," sneered the man. "Everyone, start your sales pitches!"

Almost immediately, Jack began wailing in agony, as he, Miror B., and Chatot were bombarded by the multitude of pop-ups, all advertising their useless products, such as electric scissors, gas-powered cheese graters, and subscriptions to what sounded like the Lard-of-the-Month Club.

After about half an hour, Jack was about to give in and buy a gas-powered cheese grater. He opened his mouth, when a familiar voice drowned out the sales pitches.

"Tauros, use your Take Down attack!"

Immediately, the pop-ups vanished, except the head pop-up, who took the full force of the attack. The attacker was a muscular quadrupedal Pokémon with vicious looking horns and three tails. As a result of the Take Down, the head pop-up flew far into the distance.

"Tauros, the Wild Bull Pokémon," said Chatot. "Tauros is not satisfied if it is not constantly rampaging. When it targets an enemy, it charges furiously while whipping its body with its long tails."

Just then, the Tauros turned into transparent red energy as it was returned to its Poké Ball. The trio followed the beam of energy to the Poké Ball. As they saw who was holding it, Chatot gasped happily.

"The narrator!"

----------------------
    End Chapter 22.

Last edited by Missingno. Master; 8th June 2011 at 6:35 PM.

Author profile

Fizzy Bubbles info

"You must suffer the consequences," sneered the man. "Everyone, start your sales pitches!"
    No, please, anything but that!

"Tauros, the Wild Bull Pokémon," said Chatot. "Tauros is not satisfied if it is not constantly rampaging. When it targets an enemy, it charges furiously while whipping its body with its long tails."
    Ha that's funny, the next chapter of Tamers focuses on the Tauros that was seen in the previous chapter. I love that thing.
    ~NEW~

Heroic Potential

No, please, anything but that!
    And don't think we've seen the last of the pop-ups in this story, either.

And now, since I have too much time on my hands and almost nothing else to do with it, I present chapter 23!

Chapter 23: The Chapter After The Chapter After The- OK, OK, I'll Stop! Please Don't Kill Me, Jack! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! I Want My Mommy!

"OK," said Jack. "That had to be one of the most entertaining chapter titles I've ever seen."

"Awwk!" interrupted Chatot. "Shut up about the stupid chapter title! We gotta get out of this cage!"

"Leave that to me," said the narrator. With that, he threw the Poké Ball, re-releasing Tauros into the open.

"Tauros, dig your horns under the cage and throw it!"

Tauros dug its horns into the ground directly beneath one of the cage's sides. Then, with a mighty bellow, it jerked its head up, and the cage flew off Jack, Chatot, and Miror B. Immediately, Chatot flew towards his trainer and perched on his shoulder.

"I'll take over the narrating, Chatot, thanks," said the narrator. "And where's Toxicroak?"

As an answer, Miror B. dug into his afro with his left hand, and after much fumbling about, pulled out the narrator's semiconscious Toxicroak. The narrator's eyebrows raised, but he said nothing as he returned Toxicroak to its Poké Ball.

"Something wrong with your hand, Miror B.?" asked Jack, who noticed that Miror B. usually rummages through his afro with his right hand.

"Yeah," answered Miror B., holding up his right hand. A bite mark was clearly visible on the index finger. "I tried to shove one of those pop-ups away, the one who was trying to sell me a remote controlled toaster, and he bit me!"

"Damn," said Jack. "He actually bit you?"

"Wow," said the narrator. "Hard to imagine one of those things biting you."

"Anyway," said Jack, "How did you escape jail?"

"Well, I'll tell you- no, wait, I'll do even better- I'll narrate a flashback!" said the narrator.

~~~~~~~~~~
    The narrator looked around. He was in a small stone room. A metal door was built into one wall. The opposite wall featured a small window with bars over it.

"Where the hell am I?" asked the incredibly handsome narrator. He then braced himself for the Cross Chop, which never came.

"Don't waste your time," came a booming voice. "I only transported you to this jail cell, not your Pokémon."

"Missingno. Master?!" roared the narrator. "I demand you let me out of here at once!"

"Now, do you really expect me to just let you out of there, just like that?"

"No," sighed the narrator. "But I thought it was worth a shot."

"Well, anyway, you're in the Cyber Town Correctional Facility. This time tomorrow, you will stand trial for attempted murder. And guess who the judge, the bailiff, and every member of the jury is?"

"Miror B.?" answered the narrator.

"Funny, funny," said Missingno. Master. "Nope, it's all me. And I'll let you in a little secret. You're gonna be found guilty. Like, immediately."

"You call that a fair trial?!" exclaimed the narrator.

"Nope," came the prompt reply. "I just said it would be a trial. Never said it would be a fair trial, now did I?"

"And just what gives you the right to do this?!"

"Author."

"Damn."

"Well, anyway, I have some important business to attend to. I'll be back here in two hours. And don't bother trying to escape. There is no way out."

About ninety minutes later, could've been more, could've been less, the narrator's situation was looking grim. Missingno. Master had been right, the cell could not be escaped. The narrator looked out the window, wondering what would become of him. Then, he saw a brown bovine Pokémon grazing in the small grassy area just outside the prison. As if by instinct, he pulled out his Pokémon cards, shuffled through them, and pulled out one with the appropriate image.

"Tauros, the Wild Bull Pokémon. Tauros is not satisfied if it is not constantly rampaging. When it targets an enemy, it charges furiously while whipping its body with its long tails."

Then, the narrator got an idea. "Hey, Tauros!" he whispered. The Wild Bull Pokémon lifted its head, and approached the window. "I hear your kind love challenges, am I right?"

The Tauros snorted and nodded its head.

"Well, I challenge you to break down this wall right here!"

In response, Tauros backed up about ten feet, snorted, lowered its head, and bellowed loud and long as it charged towards the wall. The narrator hastily got out of the way as Tauros crashed into the cell, leaving a large hole in the wall. The narrator smiled broadly.

"Well done, Tauros," he said. "How about this? You come with me, and I'll give you stuff to eat that's undoubtedly better than this grass you've been eating."

Tauros looked extremely happy at the prospect of having actual food to eat, and nodded vigorously. In response, the narrator took a bar of chocolate out of his pocket, and fed it to Tauros. When it finished eating, the narrator threw a Poké Ball at the Tauros, catching it instantly.

Then, the narrator casually strolled out of the cell, and was promptly struck down by a green orb.

"An Energy Ball attack?" murmured the narrator as he climbed to his feet. "Surely not..." Just then, he heard the faint sound of multiple sales pitches about a mile away, accompanied by squawks of agony he immediately recognized as Chatot's. He ran off towards the source of the chaos.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    "...And that's what happened," said the narrator. "Incidentially, Jack, what was that Energy Ball about?"

"Used a plot device to find you," said Jack. "Sunflora de-evolved into Sunkern, but regained the ability to target you with Energy Ball." Then he turned around. There stood Miror B., but the cage was gone.

"Uh, Miror B.? Where's the cage?"

"I took care of it," Miror B. answered.

"Oh-KAY," said Jack after a few moments of silence.

"Oh, and want to buy a cheeseburger?" added Miror B.

"Huh?" said Jack.

"Oh, sorry, sorry," said Miror B. "Don't know where that came from."

"Well, this is getting wierder and wierder," said Jack. The narrator, however, began looking concerned.

"Miror B., you say you were bitten by a pop-up?"

"Uh-huh."

Jack stared. Then he realized where the narrator was going.

"Oh, no! You don't mean to say that Miror B.'s turning into one of them?!"

"I always thought it was just a legend," said the narrator sadly. "But now it seems to be true. Next, you'll want to wear a really bad suit, then you'll start wanting to sell more and more useless products, and finally, you'll go bald."

"I'll do WHAT?!" screamed Miror B. "Go BALD?! Lose my afro?! My precious, precious afro?! Oh, no, no, no, I will not!"

"Well then, what'll we do?" asked Jack.

"I'm afraid I don't know," said the narrator.

"Awwk," said Chatot. "Hold it a minute. Pop-ups have that teleporting ability. Where does that come in, then?"

"According to legend," said the narrator, "Almost immediately after being bitten."

"So I can teleport?" asked Miror B. "But how? I mean, if I just imagined myself standing next to the two of you, would I-" at that moment, Miror B. vanished, only to reappear next to Jack and the narrator. "-just teleport there, just like that- WOAH. Did I just teleport? And would either of you like to buy a set of ceramic boxing gloves?"

"It's getting worse- ceramic boxing gloves are completely useless!" said the narrator, now definitely worried.

"I have an idea," said Miror B. He reached into his afro, pulled out a plot device, and pressed the button. Almost immediately, an aerosol can appeared in his hand in place of the plot device. Miror B. read the label.

"Do you love your hair? Worried about going bald? Worry no more! New HairStay Hairspray ensures that your hair will never fall out, be it due to genes, old age, or pop-up bites. Instructions: spray contents of can onto hair. Affected hair will never fall out." Immediately, Miror B. sprayed the entire contents of the can onto his entire afro, even sticking it inside to spray the inside of it.

"Well then," said the narrator, as he returned Chatot to his Poké Ball. "Let's get Missingno. Master!"

"Hold it," said Jack. "How are we gonna find him?"

"He said he'd be back at the prison in two hours, and it's been an hour and forty-five minutes," said the narrator. "Let's go!"

"I don't like it," said Jack. "So many things can go wrong."

"Yeah, I know," said the narrator. "Do you have a better idea?"

"Good point, let's go."

"One second," said Miror B. And he vanished.

"What the...?" said Jack. Just then, Miror B. reappeared, dressed in a cheap suit.

"Felt like a change of clothes," said Miror B. "Warped to my old room in the Dot Com Building."

Jack rolled his eyes.

"One thing, though," said the narrator. "Plot devices have negative effects. What's the negative effect of this one-"

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRT

The narrator's question was answered immediately, as he began breaking wind continuously.

"Oh, this is gonna be REAL fun," groaned Jack. "Never had I ever imagined that I would be traveling with a were-pop-up with a huge afro and a farting narrator."

And together, the three of them started down the street, going towards the prison, the narrator farting the whole way.
    --------------------
    End of Chapter 23!

Last edited by Missingno. Master; 8th June 2011 at 6:37 PM.

Author profile

Fizzy Bubbles info

Chapter 23: The Chapter After The Chapter After The- OK, OK, I'll Stop! Please Don't Kill Me, Jack! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! I Want My Mommy!
    Jack really does hate those titles.

"Well, I'll tell you- no, wait, I'll do even better- I'll narrate a flashback!" said the narrator
    It's the first time he's done that - no wonder he seems excited.

"And just what gives you the right to do this?!"

"Author,"

"Damn."
    XD it's true.

"Uh, Miror B.? Where's the cage?"

"I took care of it," Miror B. answered.
    Is there anything he can't do with that afro?

"One thing, though," said the narrator. "Plot devices have negative effects. What's the negative effect of this one-"

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRT
    I'm sure Toxicroak and Weezing don't mind.

So many crazy things happened in this chapter - just the way I like it.
    ~NEW~

Heroic Potential

Jack really does hate those titles.
    With all his heart.

Is there anything he can't do with that afro?
    I haven't decided yet.

I'm sure Toxicroak and Weezing don't mind.
    Believe you me, they don't mind one bit.

Chapter 24:.................................

"OK," roared Jack, "WHERE is the guy who does the chapter titles?!"

"I think you scared him off," said the narrator, in a slightly irritated tone.

"Too bad," said Miror B. "I wanted to sell him a set of electric taco shells." At this point, there was a great burst of light, and all four of Miror B.'s Ludicolo burst free of their Poké Balls and of their trainer's afro. Surrounding Miror B., they simultaneously executed their ThunderPunch attacks, then returned themselves to their Poké Balls.

"Owwww...." muttered Miror B. Then he sniffed the air. "Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwww!" he groaned. "What is that horrible stench?!"

"That would be me," sighed the narrator. "If you'll remember, I've been farting non-stop since the last chapter."

At this, Jack then gave a shout, as one of his Pokémon began to emerge from its Poké Ball. A flash of light later, and it revealed itself to be Weezing.

"Weezing," it groaned. Then it drifted to the area directly behind the narrator's butt, and began inhaling deeply. "Weeeeeeeeeeezing," it sighed contentedly.

As they continued down the street, Jack groaned and buried his face in his hands. He was extremely embarrassed. To his right, an extremely tall guy with a cheap suit and a massive Poké Ball-shaped afro was trying to sell people stuff like wooden Probopass carvings, gas-powered pencils, and grape-flavored doorknobs, and was getting hit by four ThunderPunch attacks from a Ludicolo quartet every time he did so. To his left, a farting narrator with a massive hole in the seat of his pants that would've revealed embarrassingly colored pink and yellow striped boxer shorts, except for the fact that Jack's Weezing was hovering right behind this spot, inhaling the stench. The narrator then turned and looked at Miror B.

"You just HAD to go and use that plot device, didn't you?!" snarled the narrator.

"Well, I didn't want to lose my afro!" exclaimed Miror B.

"In a few minutes, you're gonna lose a lot more than your afro!" roared the narrator.

"Does he even HAVE more than his afro?" interrupted Jack.

"SHUT UP!" roared the narrator.

"MAKE ME!" Jack snarled in reply.

"BUY CHEESEBURGER-FLAVORED UNDERPANTS!" screamed Miror B., just before his Ludicolo took him down with ThunderPunch.

"Oh, it is on!" roared the narrator, throwing two Poké Balls. Chatot and Tauros emerged.

"Chatot, we're gonna battle, I want you to referee!"

"Awwk! You got it!"

"Weezing!" called Jack. "Get your face away from the narrator's ass and get over here!"

Weezing reluctantly removed himself from the narrator's constantly farting ***, and positioned himself between Tauros and Jack.

"Awwk! BEGIN!" cawed Chatot.

"Tauros, use your Flamethrower attack!"

"Weezing, Smog!"

Tauros bellowed loudly as it expelled a stream of flame from its mouth. In response, Weezing groaned as it sprayed thick, black clouds of gas from its pores. The Flamethrower collided with the Smog, and exploded back on Tauros.

"Now, Weezing, use your Thunderbolt attack!"

Weezing's body crackled with electricity, and it hurled a massive bolt of lightning straight for Tauros.

"Quick, Tauros, fight back with Sandstorm!" called the narrator, while farting.

Tauros's horns glowed brown, and a glowing brown sphere materialized between them. Then, a great swirling cyclone of sand erupted from it, heading right for Weezing. It collided with the Thunderbolt, and the attacks cancelled each other out.

"Now, Tauros, use Whirlpool!"

Tauros mooed loudly as it repeated this action, only with a blue glow instead. A massive cyclone of water then spouted straight up out of Tauros's head.

"Tauros, now, Headbutt!"

Tauros lowered its head, making the water cyclone come out forward instead. Then it began charging forward, with such speed that the Whirlpool began spinning right around Tauros. An onlooker would've thought for a second that the Tauros was using Aqua Jet, then realize that Tauros doesn't learn that move.

"Weezing, Thunder!"

Weezing howled insanely as it launched a massive, sizzling thunderbolt into the air. It then flew back down and struck Tauros dead-on. As the smoke from the attack cleared, Jack could distinctly smell the aroma of hamburger. Sure enough, Tauros was completely unconscious. Chatot then called out.

"Awwk! Tauros is unable to battle! Jack and Weezing win!"

The narrator grumbled as he returned Tauros and Chatot to their Poké Balls. Then he wheeled around and let loose three or four particularly audible farts right in Jack's face. Weezing breathed deeply and sighed, completely content. It then resumed its previous actions of sniffing the narrator's butt.

"OK, I definitely need help here," said Miror B. "I'm fighting an uncontrollable urge to sell you guys a gas-powered kitchen sponge!"

"Oh, that IS bad," said Jack.

"Who cares?!" snarled the narrator. "I'm still farting!"

"Quiet, you," snapped Jack. "Weezing likes it."

"AND I FIND THAT EXTREMELY DISTURBING!" screeched the narrator. In response, Weezing opened its mouths, and emitted a noise similar to the narrator's screeching, only minus the words. Jack, the narrator, and Miror B. all covered their ears.

"Well," said Jack, "Looks like my Weezing's just learned how to use Screech."

"Oh, joy," grumbled the narrator.

~~~~~~~~
    "So this is Cyber Town Correctional Facility," said Jack.

"Yep," said the narrator.

"How do we get in?" asked Miror B.

"We break the law," said Jack. "But we won't do that. We're not looking to get arrested, just to get revenge."

"OK, then, how do we do that?" asked the narrator.

"I have a plan," said Jack, "but it's kind of impossible. It requires a large catapult, a length of rope, and a live Magikarp."

"What's the impossible part?" asked Miror B. Jack turned to snap at Miror B., then did a double take as he realized that Miror B. had just produced from his afro a large catapult, a length of rope, and a live Magikarp.

"Karp, karp, karp, karp, karp, karp....." flopped Magikarp.

"...How- no, wait, I don't even want to know," said Jack. "Everybody, just get in the catapult." Everyone climbed into the catapult, and Jack pulled on the rope, launching them straight into the roof of the prison.

Jack, the narrator, Weezing, and Miror B. fell through the roof and into a hallway. Almost immediately, they were surrounded by a large number of beefy security guards.

"Miror B., give me the rope and the Magikarp!" called Jack. As Miror B. did so, Jack tied one end of the rope around Magikarp's tail fin. Then he threw Magikarp at the nearest guard. It struck his head, and knocked him out cold. Jack tugged on the rope, reeling in Magikarp, then repeated this action with the next one. One by one, Jack knocked out the security guards with Magikarp until he, Miror B., and the narrator were the only conscious humans in the hallway.

"Well, let's go," said Jack. And they started down the hallway. Roughly two minutes later, they spotted a door. On it was written "Missingno. Master- warden, judge, jury, bailiff, and several other unrelated positions."

"Well, THAT was easy," said the narrator.

"Alright, let's get in!" declared Jack. "Magikarp, Tackle that door!"

"Karp, karp, karp," growled Magikarp as it hurled its body up against the door. Surprisingly, it smashed the door down on the first try. Bracing themselves for the worst, the trio walked through the doorway.

-------------------
    End Chapter 24.

Last edited by Missingno. Master; 8th June 2011 at 6:39 PM.

Author profile

Fizzy Bubbles info

Chapter 24:.................................

"OK," roared Jack, "WHERE is the guy who does the chapter titles?!"

"I think you scared him off," said the narrator, in a slightly irritated tone.
    That's what happens.

As they continued down the street, Jack groaned and buried his face in his hands. He was extremely embarrassed. To his right, an extremely tall guy with a cheap suit and a massive Poké Ball-shaped afro was trying to sell people stuff like wooden Probopass carvings, gas-powered pencils, and grape-flavored doorknobs, and was getting hit by four ThunderPunch attacks from a Ludicolo quartet every time he did so. To his left, a farting narrator with a massive hole in the seat of his pants that would've revealed embarrassingly colored pink and yellow striped boxer shorts, except for the fact that Jack's Weezing was hovering right behind this spot, inhaling the stench.
    I feel his pain...

Tauros mooed loudly as it repeated this action, only with a blue glow instead. A massive cyclone of water then spouted straight up out of Tauros's head.

"Tauros, now, Headbutt!"

Tauros lowered its head, making the water cyclone come out forward instead.
    I think you put the same word twice too close together.

"Quiet, you," snapped Jack. "Weezing likes it."

"AND I FIND THAT EXTREMELY DISTURBING!" screeched the narrator.
    Me too.

I'd never such good use of a Magikarp in my life O.o
    ~NEW~

Heroic Potential

Chapter 25: Jack Is Awesome!

"Jack," said the narrator, "What the hell is up with the chapter title?!"

"Well, since I scared off the guy who usually does the chapter titles, I thought I'd step in and give it a try."

"Karp, karp, karp," flopped Magikarp.

"Guys," said Miror B. "Shouldn't Missingno. Master be in here?"

Jack and the narrator looked around the room they had entered. They saw a large, wooden desk, a large sofa, a widescreen TV, a Wii, a refridgerator.... But no Missingno. Master.

"Well," said the narrator, checking his watch, "He should be back within the next five minutes, we may as well sit down and- ARGH!" The narrator had made to sit down on the sofa, only to jump back up once he realized that he was about to sit on Weezing, who was still taking in the stench he was continuously farting out.

"Weezing weez!" snapped Weezing angrily, and it shot a Sludge attack. The narrator dodged it, and the Sludge headed straight for the refridgerator. Then, the fridge began to hover, and deftly avoided the attack as well.

"Wait, WHAT?!" exclaimed Jack.

"Did that refridgerator just dodge the Sludge Attack?" demanded the narrator.

"Can I sell that thing to one of you?" asked Miror B.

"Karp karp KARP?!" flopped Magikarp.

In response, the refridgerator turned orange, and a small face appeared above the doors. What appeared to be a pair of purple lightning bolts extended from either side of the fridge, and the whole thing became cloaked in a matching purple aura.

"What the HELL?!" demanded Jack. Meanwhile, the narrator was shuffling through his Pokémon cards.

"Rotom, the Plasma Pokémon. Rotom enjoys infiltrating appliances and wreaking havoc. It constantly discharges electricity, allowing it to power up said appliances."

As the narrator finished, Rotom crackled with electricity, and fired off a Thunderbolt straight at Magikarp.

"Quick, Magikarp, use Splash to dodge!" called Jack. Magikarp obliged, flopping out of the electricity's path.

"Now, Magikarp, Tackle attack!" ordered Jack.

"Jack, wait! It's-" exclaimed the narrator. However, Magikarp flopped towards Rotom- only to pass straight through it and smack into the wall.

"...A Ghost-type..." finished the narrator lamely.

"NOW you tell me," snarled Jack, throwing a Poké Ball at Magikarp, capturing it. "Weezing, go!"

Weezing reluctantly removed itself from the narrator's hindquarters, and floated in front of Rotom.

"Weezing, use Shadow Ball!"

Weezing groaned as it formed a black orb in front of it. Then, the orb shot itself at Rotom, sending it flying back a bit. Rotom then opened the refridgerator doors, and suddenly Weezing was being assaulted by a frozen blast of snow.

"That's a Blizzard attack!" gasped the narrator.

"Weezing, Thunder!" called Jack. Weezing recovered from the sudden snowfall, and hurled a sizzling bolt of lightning straight at Rotom. Almost instantly, the fridge fell on its side with an earth-shaking BOOM, and resumed its usual coloration. Then, a small Pokémon appeared on top of it. It was a small, orange orb, with blue electricity forming odd patterns all around it. And it was unconscious.

"That's Rotom's true form," murmured the narrator. Meanwhile, Jack already took an empty Poké Ball, and enlarged it to full size.

"Poké Ball, GO!" called Jack, throwing it at Rotom. The ball struck Rotom and opened up. However, an aura of red energy surrounded Rotom for a brief second, then vanished. The ball closed and flew back into Jack's hands, still empty.

"Huh?!" exclaimed Jack. "Why didn't the Poké Ball work?!"

"Rotom must already have a trainer," said the narrator. As if to prove this point, Rotom suddenly turned into transparent red energy, and flew towards the door. Jack, Miror B., and the narrator turned their heads to follow Rotom, as it returned to the Poké Ball in Missingno. Master's hand.

"Uh-oh," said the narrator.

"So," said Missingno. Master. "You broke out of jail, did you?"

"Yeah.. Yeah, I did!" said the narrator. "And you will never get away with any of this, Missingno. Master!"

"No, I really think I will," said Missingno. Master.

"I don't think so!" Miror B. suddenly exclaimed. In one swift movement, he reached into his afro, pulled out the giant cage that they were trapped under back in Chapter 22, and threw it at Missingno. Master. In response, Missingno. Master produced a Poké Ball, and threw it. The ball struck the cage, turning it into transparent red energy, and sucked it all in. Jack, the narrator, and Miror B.'s jaws simultaneously hit the floor as Missingno. Master calmly retrieved the Poké Ball now holding the cage.

"That... What... HUH?!" spluttered Miror B.

"Saw something like that on TV once," explained Missingno. Master. Then, he threw the Poké Ball back at the trio. The cage exploded out of the ball, and fell right on Jack, the narrator, Miror B., and Weezing, trapping them all.

"I should have seen that coming," said Miror B.

"Well, I'm out of here," yawned Missingno. Master. "Got a bit of business to take care of. Don't worry, though, I'll be sure to return in two hours and transfer you guys to a proper cell. Minus your Pokémon, of course. Don't want to risk another break-out, now do we?"

With that, Missingno. Master left, chuckling to himself.
    -----------------
    End chapter 25.

Last edited by Missingno. Master; 8th June 2011 at 6:41 PM.

Author profile

Fizzy Bubbles info

Jack is bad at narration, now he's gonna to titles?! This isn't gonna end well...

Why would Jack have that Magikarp battle like that? Doesn't he know it's usesless?
    ~NEW~

Heroic Potential

Jack is bad at narration, now he's gonna to titles?! This isn't gonna end well...

Why would Jack have that Magikarp battle like that? Doesn't he know it's usesless?
    Believe me, the whole chapter title thing won't go well at all.

As for Magikarp, well, its Tackle attack broke down my door. Jack reasoned that it was at least somewhat stronger than the average Magikarp. Not to mention he knew next to nothing about Rotom. The only attack Magikarp can possibly use to affect Rotom is Bounce, and even then, it's not very effective.

The next chapter will probably be up on Friday.

Or it could be up right now.

Chapter 26: Jack Is Epic Win And Is Generally All-Around Awesome In All Possible Areas And Several Impossible Areas And Is So Awesome That Everyone Else Just Pales In Comparison With His Awesome Awesomeness. In Fact, Jack Is So Friggin' Awesome That If There Were An Awesome Contest, He Would Not Be Allowed To Participate Because They Don't Allow Professionals.

Jack's Awesomeness Is So Awesome That Not Even The Most Awesome Instance Of Awesomeness Can Even Come Close To His Awesome Awesomeness. He Is Just So Awesomely Awesome That Nobody Is Even Worthy Of His Awesome Awesomeness. He Is Also Epic Win And Is Such Epic Epic Win That If There Were An Epic Win Contest, He Would Not Be Allowed To Participate Because They Don't Allow Professionals.

Jack Is So Awesome That The Awesomeness Of His Abnormally Strong Magikarp, His Shiny Sunkern Whose Energy Ball Automatically Hits The Narrator, His Shiny Rayquaza Who Is Awesome Simply Because It Is A Shiny Rayquaza, His Weezing Who Is Awesome Because It Is A Poison-Type, Not To Mention The Most Awesome Poison-Type, His Riolu Who Is Awesome Because It Can Use Its Aura Abilities To Communicate With Telepathy, And His Primeape Who Is Just Friggin' Awesome Combined Still Fall Short Of Jack's Awesome Awesomeness of Awesomeness.

Not Only Is Jack Awesome And Epic Win, But He Is Also Amazingly Talented In Every Aspect And Regard. He Is So Epically Amazingly Talented That His Pokémon, In The Immortal Words Of The Giant Fighting Robot Introduced In Chapter Three, Or Maybe Chapter Four, I Don't Know, "Is Crush You".

Incidentially, What Chapter Was That Robot Introduced In? I Want To Say Chapter Three, But I Don't Know. I Know Chapter Two Was About Those Holographic Giant Toxicroak. Oh, Wait, Yeah, Chapter Three Was About That Giant Fighting Robot. Man, That Guy Needs A Grammar Lesson.

Oh, Yeah, As I Was Saying, Jack Is Also The Very Picture Of Fantasticness. And He Is Modest, Too. Very Modest.

"Well, I hope you're happy, Jack," snarled the narrator. "You've just wasted fifteen minutes of our lives with that abnormally long chapter title."

"I do say," said Miror B. "That is the first time I've ever seen a chapter title span multiple paragraphs."

"Oh, shut it, you two," snapped Jack.

"Want to buy a nuclear toaster oven?"

"I SAID SHUT IT!" roared Jack.

"Shut up, both of you!" snapped the narrator. "I have a plan to get us out of here."

"You have my attention," said Jack.

"Either of you notice that during Jack's insanely long chapter title, I hadn't farted at all?"

"I did notice," said Miror B. "I figured that the negative effect wore off."

"Nope," said the narrator. "I've been holding in fifteen minutes of flatulence. Jack, return Weezing to its Poké Ball. Both of you, hang on tight. Jack recalled Weezing, and he and Miror B. each grabbed one of the narrator's arms.

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFRRRRRRRRRRRR RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRTTTTTTTTTT!

An earsplitting blast of fart gas exploded from the narrator's rear end, literally rocketing the trio up through the ceiling, and out of the prison building.

"Whoo-hoo!" screamed Miror B, as they farted across the sky. "This is awesome! Smelly, but awesome!"

"For once, I agree completely!" called Jack over the roar of the narrator's ***.

"Uh, guys?" said the narrator. "I can't stop!"

As the chapter drew to a close, they were propelled further up into the sky by the narrator's endless butt emissions, leaving a streak of yellow gas in their wake.

"Wait, wait, wait," said Jack. "What do you mean, 'As the chapter drew to a close,'? The chapter's barely begun!"

"Well, you took up most of it with that ridiculous title!" snapped the narrator.

"Guys, shut up," said Miror B. "You both know what we have to do now."

"No, but it's so cliche'd!" moaned Jack.

"We got to do it," said the narrator.

Together, the trio took a deep breath, and screamed "WE'RE BLASTING OFF AGAIN!"

Chatot burst out of its Poké Ball, gave a strange salute with its wing, and shouted "WOBBUFFET!"

"ANYONE WANNA BUY A CHICKEN-FLAVORED LAWN MOWER?!" screamed Miror B.

-------------------
    End Chapter 26.

Last edited by Missingno. Master; 8th June 2011 at 6:41 PM.

Author profile

Fizzy Bubbles info

He Is Just So Awesomely Awesome That Nobody Is Even Worthy Of His Awesome Awesomeness
    The Awesome of Awesomeness - Sequel to Adventure of Adventureness

That is all...

Oh, Yeah, As I Was Saying, Jack Is Also The Very Picture Of Fantasticness. And He Is Modest, Too. Very Modest.
    Riiiiiiiggghhht.

"ANYONE WANNA BUY A CHICKEN-FLAVORED LAWN MOWER?!" screamed Miror B.
    How much? XD

This is one of the best chapters in the whole story, and it was also one of the shortest. XD
    ~NEW~

Heroic Potential

The Awesome of Awesomeness - Sequel to Adventure of Adventureness

That is all...
    I have yet to decide if I'm actually doing a sequal to this once it's finished (I probably will), but if I do, I am so calling it that.

Chapter 27: Jack Is Still The Awesome Awesomeness And Is So Awesomely Awesomely Awesome Of Awesomeness That That Should Be What The Sequal Of This Story Is Called, The Awesome Of Awesomeness And It Should Be All About Jack Because He Is That Awesome-

Hey, What Do You Think You're Doing Here?! Chapter Titles Is My Turf!

You?? The Guy Who Always Did Chapter Titles!? I Thought I Sent You Crying Home To Your Mother!

Yeah, Well, I'm Back And Ready To Kick Your ***!

Oh Yeah? It's On! Sunkern, I Choose You!

You'll Be Sorry! Scizor, Let's Do This!

...Hey, Narrator! Start Narrating This Battle Already!

"I can't narrate chapter titles," snapped the narrator. "And in case you two brainless buffoons haven't noticed, we're being propelled across the sky by my constant farting!"

"Oh, yeah, I forgot," said Jack.

"FORGOT?!" shrieked the narrator. "HOW DID YOU FORGET THAT WE ARE TEN THOUSAND FEET IN THE AIR, AND COUNTING, BEING PROPELLED BY MY COMICALLY LOUD AND LONG FART?!?!"

Silence, except for the narrator farting, and Miror B. trying to sell them all sunglasses that doubled as garbage disposals.

"So, what the hell is all this?" asked the chapter title guy, who looked like a blonde, muscle-free version of Jack.

"Well, it's- how the HELL did you get up here?!" demanded Jack.

"I activated a plot device, and here I am," replied the chapter title guy.

"OK, so how do we get down?" demanded the farting narrator.

"I have a plan," replied Miror B.

"No, Miror B., I will not buy a guidebook on how to juggle toasters!" snapped the narrator.

"Okay, first off, I wasn't going to say that. Second, it's a guidebook on how to juggle microwave ovens. There's a difference. And third, my plan is this." And he grabbed the narrator's head and pushed it down. Although the narrator-oof! groaned in pain, the plan seemed to work; they went into a nosedive.

"Okay, so now we know how we're getting down," screamed Jack. "BUT NOW HOW DO WE STOP?!?!"

"Scizor, Silver Wind!" called the chapter title guy. Scizor flapped its wings furiously, and their descent slowed significantly. When finally they met the ground, they touched down gently. The narrator continued to fart, but did not re-achieve liftoff. Then, Jack and the chapter title guy suddenly turned and faced each other.

"So, I go away for a few chapters, and you're just taking over the whole chapter title business!"

"Well, someone had to!" exclaimed Jack. "Every chapter needs a title!"

"Yeah, but not like yours!" retorted the chapter title guy. "Chapter 26's title had enough mind-numbing text to cover the rest of this story's chapters, plus half of the sequal!"

"Really?" asked Jack.

"No, not really!" said the chapter title guy. "I don't know how many more chapters there'll be! Nor do I know if there'll be a sequal! Enough talk! Let's get on with that battle- What is that shuffling noise?!"

"Oh, dear lord," sighed Jack, as the narrator pulled out a pokémon card and read from it.

"Scizor, the Pincer Pokémon, and the evolved form of Scyther. Scizor flaps its wings mainly to regulate its body temperature. It rarely ever flies, causing people to think that it can't."

"He's nuts," said the chapter title guy.

"For once, I'm with you," said Jack. "Sunkern, use your Razor Leaf attack!"

"Scizor, Double Hit!"

Sunkern fired off a flurry of sharp leaves at Scizor. However, Scizor's pincers glowed purple. Then, Scizor swung its pincers around, deflecting the attack flawlessly.

"Sunkern, don't give in! Use Energy Ball!"

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!" shrieked the incredibly handsome and too-young-to-die narrator, but it was too late. Sunkern already fired off a green orb straight at Scizor. Predictably, it abruptly changed direction in midair and headed straight for the narrator, just as Toxicroak burst out of its Poké Ball and executed a Cross Chop attack.

Amused by this, Jack turned around, only to see the chapter title guy and his Scizor rolling on the ground in hysterical, uncontrollable laughter.

"Scizor is incapacitated by its own laughter, and therefore unable to battle!" cawed Chatot. "Sunkern is the winner!"

"WHAT?!" demanded the chapter title guy, who immediately stopped laughing.

"Awwk, rules are rules," shrugged Chatot, as the narrator struggled to get up.

"Yeah, well, this is what I think of your stupid rules!" roared the chapter title guy. "Scizor! Attack that Chatot!"

Scizor, who had stopped laughing at this point, got up and raised its pincers as if they were fists.

"Scizor, Bullet Punch!"

"Chatot," called the narrator. "Use Heat Wave!"

Chatot flapped its wings, sending a red haze straight at Scizor, knocking it out instantly. The chapter title guy returned Scizor to its Poké Ball, and called,

"You haven't seen the last of me!"

And he ran off into the distance.

"Wait!" called Miror B. "I wanted to sell you something!"

"Eh, forget it," said Jack. "It's not worth selling him anything."

Miror B. opened his mouth again.

"No," said Jack. "Whatever it is, I don't want to buy it."

"Guys," said the narrator, "How are we supposed to get revenge on Missingno. Master?!"

"True," said Jack. "That should be our priority. I owe him one after he trapped us in that cage."

"Well," said Miror B., "we might as well set up camp, it's starting to get dark."

"Camp?" asked Jack. "With what, dare I ask?"

In response, Miror B. reached into his afro and pulled out three pre-assembled jumbo-sized tents. Jack's jaw hit the ground as Miror B. secured the tents with a number of spikes, also produced by his afro.

"With that, dare I answer," responded Miror B., smiling at the astonished look on Jack's face.

"The sad part is, this doesn't surprise me," said the narrator.

"Wait," said Jack. "Suppose Missingno. Master sends someone after us! How are we gonna defend ourselves in our sleep?!"

"We need a Pokémon to keep watch," said the narrator. Then, Jack heard a voice in his head.

"I'll do it," said the voice. At this, Jack smiled.

"What? What are you smiling about?" asked Miror B.

"Riolu just volunteered to keep watch tonight," explained Jack. With that, he sent out Riolu, who began pacing around in front of the tents. Jack, Miror B., and the narrator each got into their own tent, and, exhausted by the day's events, went straight to sleep, in spite of the narrator's continued farting.
    ----------------------
    End Chapter 27.

Last edited by Missingno. Master; 8th June 2011 at 6:43 PM.

Author profile

Fizzy Bubbles info

Page 4 of 73 FirstFirst 123456781454 ... LastLast