Page 40 of 73 FirstFirst ... 3036373839404142434450 ... LastLast
Results 976 to 1,000 of 1807

Thread: The Adventure of Adventureness

HOORAY! NEW CHAPTER!

Definitely in your top percentages of chapters, I say. The baby Pokedex was especially precious, and I was glad to see the return of "Obtaining Grossly Underleveled Evolved Pokémon For Fun And Profit". And I don't know about Jack's Raticate being unimportant. Compared to Omastar, or PorygonZ, he's like Rayquaza. At least, it seems like he's mentioned quite a lot. Might just be me.

Anyway, to something more special. Your semi-centennial page! We'll have to celebrate it somehow.

An incredibly good chapter. Highlights:
    "Wewicanth, the Wonge... Won... Weawwy Weawwy Owd Pokeemon,"
    LOL!
    It can wun at speeds of fowty mmph."
    I'm loving that babydex.
    "The beautiful Sigilyph is the winner
    Wait, Sigilyph is female?
    For at that moment, Bianca stumbled backwards, tripped on a small part of a tree root protruding from the ground, and tumbled backwards, just as the Karrablast walked around the corner. Seeing Bianca tumbling in its direction, Karrablast immediately took on a red aura. The Counter attack sent Bianca flying up and into a large hole in the side of the mountain they had been walking in the direction of.
    Please not allow anyone to catch Karrablast. That blue bug thingie is too awesome.
    "Use Fwamethwowew!" yelled the narrator's Pokédex.
    Wait, Pokedexes can command Pokemon? Odd.
    "Serperior, Tackle attack!" the narrator commanded.
    Why, may I ask, would you use Tackle? A NVE Leaf Blade is stronger than it.

Overall, excellent chapter.

“Oh, and I certainly don't suffer from schizophrenia. I quite enjoy it. And so do I.”
    - Emilie Autumn

Basicly everything ChanseyChansey77 said.
    Quote Originally Posted by Missingno. Master View Post
    "Floatzel, use Dive!" exclaimed Misty.

"Dive?" repeated Jack. "How can a Floatzel use Dive on dry land?"

Jack got his answer almost immediately. Floatzel leapt into the air, and the ground beneath it seemed to transform into a puddle of water. Floatzel dove right into said puddle, and the land reappeared. Liepard stopped its pursuit of Floatzel immediately and looked around warily.

"OK, what the hell?!" demanded Jack.
    [/SPOILER]
    Once again, one of the greatest mysteries has been solved.

Credit to FrostStorm for the banner; YOU ARE MAJESTIC FROSTSTORM

3DS FC: 4940 6396 1803

"Because I am the man... who made a typo in his own name while registering..."

Mr. Psyshock (IT'S MR.PSYCHIC!) I thought we lost him in Kanto, I would be SO mad if we did..... I always knew it was in the top percentage of Raticate! (I hate Joey SO much for that line) But it's funny here!
    FC for Friend Safari: 0361-7472-0721 Fighting Type with Machoke , Pancham, and Hariyama . PM to exchange FC's.

SHINIES:WILL TRADE FOR ANOTHER SHINY

I just thought of something. Maybe add a "Recurring rivals and their Pokemon" section? We have the main characters, and I see no reason not to add sections for Cheren, Zook, and Cheeseball.(and maybe you, too) Well, I guess it would be a bit more work.
    Last edited by The Imposter; 17th August 2011 at 1:15 AM.

“Oh, and I certainly don't suffer from schizophrenia. I quite enjoy it. And so do I.”
    - Emilie Autumn

Dive on land + new poison-type + 3.7 + Dream World Abilities + bird love + Cheren + Mr. Psychic = Awesome of Awesomeness.

And I rank up.
    Last edited by DittoDude; 17th August 2011 at 12:50 AM.
    I don't use "uber" Pokemon (because they're banned), I don't calculate stat values (the simulator does it for me), I don't use cheating devices (because I hardly ever play the actual game), I don't breed my way to perfection (because I use a simulator), and I do care about natures. I battle the most efficient way, so I can use my strategic skills to the fullest. I don't look down on others because of the way they play Pokemon, which non-competitive people seem to actually do more often. If you use this philosophy, copy & paste this into your signature. (Started by DittoDude.)

Quote Originally Posted by chanseychansey77 View Post
    Definitely in your top percentages of chapters, I say. The baby Pokedex was especially precious, and I was glad to see the return of "Obtaining Grossly Underleveled Evolved Pokémon For Fun And Profit".
    Yeah, I wanted the narrator to have a Zen Mode Darmanitan. Dunno why.

And I don't know about Jack's Raticate being unimportant. Compared to Omastar, or PorygonZ, he's like Rayquaza. At least, it seems like he's mentioned quite a lot. Might just be me.
    Didn't say it was unimportant, but Jack almost never uses it. Omastar at least swept Mandi the Astounding in the Pokemon League, and Porygon-Z was responsible for getting them back to the internet.

Anyway, to something more special. Your semi-centennial page! We'll have to celebrate it somehow.
    It's a thought.

Quote Originally Posted by magikarprules View Post
    I'm loving that babydex.
    How can you not?

Wait, Sigilyph is female?
    Yep.

Please not allow anyone to catch Karrablast. That blue bug thingie is too awesome.
    Haven't decided just yet whether Karrablast gets caught or not.

Wait, Pokedexes can command Pokemon? Odd.
    Back in Kanto, I believe Jack's Pokédex told Zubat to use Bite at one point. Hell, I was originally gonna have the Pokedex get Porygon.

Why, may I ask, would you use Tackle? A NVE Leaf Blade is stronger than it.
    Because the narrator wanted to use a move that wouldn't be nve.

Overall, excellent chapter.
    Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Porgon-XYZ View Post
    Once again, one of the greatest mysteries has been solved.
    Been a while since I did something like that. Not since Cubone's Bone Club didn't work on James's Gyarados.

I just thought of something. Maybe add a "Recurring rivals and their Pokemon" section? We have the main characters, and I see no reason to add sections for Cheren, Zook, and Cheeseball.(and maybe you, too) Well, I guess it would be a bit more work.
    Not a bad idea.

I HAVE CLAIMED WEEZING. YOU ARE NOT WORTHY.
    404 Error 2: File Not Found- Chapter 12 up now!
    Author profile

Banner done by me. I do not do requests. The Shinies are not up for trade.

Fizzy Bubbles info

Missingno. Master, if the narrator gets Cobalion, his Unova team will mimic mine in everything except my Haxorus. Serperior, Simipour, Zen Mode Darmanitan, Sigilyph....what gives? This is kinda creepy. And, once again, I feel like you tossing in Zook and the Psychic gag so soon and abruptly is catering to us too much. Take suggestion, and if you want to use it, you should immediately incorporate it. It's your fic. We merely make suggestions. Do not feel obligated to obey every request.
    Mentioning the meme will result in OVER 9000 Hydro Pumps in your face! I don't want to get into that, and neither should you.

I have already evolved and killed you all! (And by that I mean 49 trainers in a row at the battle tower.)

If you think the Sinnoh saga has been the best saga of the whole show, copy and paste this into your signature! (started by FlameRose)

Quote Originally Posted by ChaosMudkip View Post
    Missingno. Master, if the narrator gets Cobalion, his Unova team will mimic mine in everything except my Haxorus. Serperior, Simipour, Zen Mode Darmanitan, Sigilyph....what gives? This is kinda creepy. And, once again, I feel like you tossing in Zook and the Psychic gag so soon and abruptly is catering to us too much. Take suggestion, and if you want to use it, you should immediately incorporate it. It's your fic. We merely make suggestions. Do not feel obligated to obey every request.
    The team thing is pure coincidence. My team the second time I played through White was Serperior, Simipour, Sigilyph, Darmanitan (though mine had Sheer Force as the narrator's did), Excadrill, and Scrafty (though I gave Jack Scraggy and had the narrator get Liepard instead).

Zook was going to be in this chapter anyway, though I admit it was the suggestion that had me put in the Mr. Psychic gag, though I had been planning on bringing that back in any case.

And I don't feel obligated to obey every request. Just the ones that I like.

Author profile

Fizzy Bubbles info

Yet another hilarious chapter. What a coincidence that Misty should use a Floatzel, since the main character in my fic just got a Floatzel. How strange. Anyway, I don't know why, but I thought Relicanth was hilarious. It flopped around on the ground like Magikarp is usually portrayed as doing.

As Dodrio and Darmanitan began to duke it out, Jack, who was somewhat bored with the proceedings, dug "Obtaining Grossly Underleveled Evolved Pokémon For Fun And Profit" out of his backpack and flipped through the pages.
    Never get tired of this book.

"Woah, woah, woah, hold on there a minute," said Jack. "I like that Seviper of yours. How about a trade?"
    And Jack gets another poison type. Yippee.

And also, when are you going to decide on an avatar???
    Last edited by Gelatino95; 17th August 2011 at 2:16 AM.

^ Click this for good times ^

Yay! New chapter! I really, really liked this one. The Cheren battle was good, and that was an interesting way to do dive on land. To quote Jack, what the hell?! And Liepard steals from Zook once more! The Zook battle was good. I like Chatot's little crush on Sigilyph. CUTE! But the best part was that Karrablast. I love that thing, I love that thing, I LOVE THAT THING!! More Karrablast! Whoo!
    http://i1082.photobucket.com/albums/...pynegaiday.png" width="468" height="100">

"To date, life has been a race between software companies making bigger and better idiot proof machines, and the Universe making bigger and better idiots. The Universe is winning." -Unknown

Also, you have an ironic sense of humor for giving Zangoose man a Seviper, dear sir.
    Mentioning the meme will result in OVER 9000 Hydro Pumps in your face! I don't want to get into that, and neither should you.

I have already evolved and killed you all! (And by that I mean 49 trainers in a row at the battle tower.)

If you think the Sinnoh saga has been the best saga of the whole show, copy and paste this into your signature! (started by FlameRose)

Also, you have an ironic sense of humor for giving Zangoose man a Seviper, dear sir.
    Ohhh, I just noticed that. I certainly hope he didn't have them on the same team at one point.

Wow, epic chapter! I liked the Mr. Psychic gag (my suggestion btw) and the cute Babydex! That thing should narrate one day!
    Author thread post:
    http://www.serebiiforums.com/showpos...6&postcount=80
    Claims: Rampardos, Rival Silver, and Zoo Tycoon 2
    Competitive Pokemon (in training): (etc.)

One of the best chapter yet! Really enjoyed the battles and the zen mode darmanitan that the baby commanded.
    FEAR THE WRATH OF THE MIGHTY WALREIN WHO IS MINE!

Quote Originally Posted by a person View Post
    Again, N believed he would thrash your ass with his dragon, thus winning the ultimate duel of death and crap between truth and ideals. He had no idea that you would pull your own dragon out of the ass he expected to thrash.

Chapter 26: The Cheren Chapter
    Way to be blatantly obvious.

In response, Jack snatched the roll of duct tape and slapped it over the- mmph mmph! Mmmph!

"That's what you get," mmph mmmph mmph.

"MMMMMMMPH!" mmph mmph mmph mmmmph mmph mph.

Mmmph mmph mmph mmph mph, mph mmmmmph mph mph m-OW!
    Reminds me of the time when someone did that to me...

As Dodrio and Darmanitan began to duke it out, Jack, who was somewhat bored with the proceedings, dug "Obtaining Grossly Underleveled Evolved Pokémon For Fun And Profit
    Wondered when we'd see that again. Akshun Reeplae- the solution to all your Pokemon problems. Just make sure you say them right- otherwise, you get stunk to death!
    "Use Fwamethwowew!" yelled the narrator's Pokédex.
    does that win the award for most "W"s in one one word?

Darmanitan unleashed another stream of fire, but Seviper launched a stream of fire from its own mouth. The two streams met in midair and exploded violently. Seviper dove underground just in time, but Darmanitan took the full force of the blast and fell backwards, hitting the ground hard. It then resumed its usual form, but ceased to move.
    How does a Seviper's Flamethrower even remotley match the power of a Zen Mode Darmanitan's Flamethrower? not to mention Darmanitan's resistance to Fire, and the higher defences, it should have easily withstood that.

Anyway, great chapter as usual M.M.
    "Nothing is impossible- The word itself says, 'I'm possible!'"- Audrey Hepburn

One crazy trip: The adventures of a beret-clad boy and his best friend the sky. One day I will learn how to forum-format at a decent speed. Promise.

Quote Originally Posted by Gelatino95 View Post
    Yet another hilarious chapter. What a coincidence that Misty should use a Floatzel, since the main character in my fic just got a Floatzel. How strange. Anyway, I don't know why, but I thought Relicanth was hilarious. It flopped around on the ground like Magikarp is usually portrayed as doing.
    Well, Misty's had said Floatzel since the earlier half of The Awesome of Awesomeness, so...

Never get tired of this book.
    I wouldn't think so.

And Jack gets another poison type. Yippee.
    Well, as it's his favorite type, it was only a matter of time.

And also, when are you going to decide on an avatar???
    When I do.

Quote Originally Posted by floracat View Post
    Yay! New chapter! I really, really liked this one. The Cheren battle was good, and that was an interesting way to do dive on land. To quote Jack, what the hell?! And Liepard steals from Zook once more! The Zook battle was good. I like Chatot's little crush on Sigilyph. CUTE! But the best part was that Karrablast. I love that thing, I love that thing, I LOVE THAT THING!! More Karrablast! Whoo!
    I'm gonna take a wild guess here and say that you want Karrablast to make more appearances. Rest assured, that'll happen.

I can't honestly take credit for that, as Zook actually had the Seviper on his team in Pokemon XD.

Ohhh, I just noticed that. I certainly hope he didn't have them on the same team at one point.
    Am I correct in saying you haven't played Pokemon XD recently?

Quote Originally Posted by ga'hoolefan View Post
    Wow, epic chapter! I liked the Mr. Psychic gag (my suggestion btw) and the cute Babydex! That thing should narrate one day!
    3.7 narrating... not a bad idea.

Quote Originally Posted by Volt Trainer View Post
    One of the best chapter yet! Really enjoyed the battles and the zen mode darmanitan that the baby commanded.
    Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by scizorstrike View Post
    Way to be blatantly obvious.
    Yeah, that chapter title's not exactly the best thing this fic has turned out, I'll admit.

Reminds me of the time when someone did that to me...
    I've never had anyone duct tape my mouth shut, though my brother's certainly tried.

does that win the award for most "W"s in one one word?
    Possibwy.

How does a Seviper's Flamethrower even remotley match the power of a Zen Mode Darmanitan's Flamethrower? not to mention Darmanitan's resistance to Fire, and the higher defences, it should have easily withstood that.
    That kinda plays into my natural bias in favor of Poison-types, if truth be told.

Anyway, great chapter as usual M.M.
    Thanks!

Author profile

Fizzy Bubbles info

Awesome chapter. Hey, I was wondering, do you have images in your head of how the characters look? I always pictured you looked like the character Nightshroud from Yugioh GX. You could probably look him up.
    † I am a Christian and proud of it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

Christianity is a Relationship with our true God, Jesus. It's not a Religion. Copy and paste If you agree

Registeel is mine, yay!

Adventure of Adventureness & Awesome of Awesomeness: Smashing the 4th wall into gazillion pieces since 2010. - Sig too long, so Mod a cropped it

Quote Originally Posted by UltimatePokemonExpert View Post
    Awesome chapter. Hey, I was wondering, do you have images in your head of how the characters look? I always pictured you looked like the character Nightshroud from Yugioh GX. You could probably look him up.
    I imagine the Narrator looking like Linebeck from Legend of Zelda: Phatom Hourglass

EDIT: Oh my God, this is the 1,000th post in the thread. This calls for celebration.

Here's a ninja as a present:

Hope you like it.
    Last edited by Gelatino95; 17th August 2011 at 10:04 PM.

For some reason, I imagine the leader of the pop-ups looking like a bald version of George Bush.

- Emilie Autumn

I imagine the Narrator looking like Linebeck from Legend of Zelda: Phatom Hourglass
    Wearing the butler's uniform mentioned in the first chapter, of course.
    "Nothing is impossible- The word itself says, 'I'm possible!'"- Audrey Hepburn

One crazy trip: The adventures of a beret-clad boy and his best friend the sky. One day I will learn how to forum-format at a decent speed. Promise.

Awesome Fic! Could you add me to the pm list? There was just one problem.

Simisear readied a fireball in its mouth, but too late; Litwick's Shadow Ball slammed into the Fire-type's stomach, knocking it down. Simisear made no attempt to get back up.
    "Wiiiick!" exclaimed Litwick as it launched a shadowy orb at Simisear. Cheren opened his mouth to order Simisear to use Shadow Claw, but the Shadow Ball came too quickly, and plowed Simisear into the ground.
    Simisear fainted twice during the battle.

Another great chapter
    still loving the Karrablast
    Hooray for Chatot finding love

This team dosen't lose

credit to*Hapuriainen for trainer creator

"when will man learn that people of all races are equally inferior to robots?" Bender

"Which is why Arceus created a universe with 3 states of matter and 300 soild & liquid poisons that could cause his symptoms" - Dr. Gregory House

Never did give too much thought as to how the characters look (the ones that were of my invention, anyway- we all know what Misty, Bianca, and Miror B. look like).

Oh my God, this is the 1,000th post in the thread. This calls for celebration.
    Congrats?

Here's a ninja as a present:

Hope you like it.
    I don't see anythi- ohhhhhh.

Quote Originally Posted by Sound View Post
    Awesome Fic! Could you add me to the pm list? There was just one problem.

Simisear fainted twice during the battle.
    Sure thing, and O_o glad you caught that. I'll just fix that right now.

Quote Originally Posted by GroundBlaze View Post
    Another great chapter
    still loving the Karrablast
    Hooray for Chatot finding love
    Thanks!

Author profile

Fizzy Bubbles info

great as always.
    and thebaby pokedex just has to narrate some time

Credit goes to EzzPeon of the above bar

< Fits me perfectly
    My Double Battle Team -- My Single Battle Team
    Credit goes to Gladeshadow for the Teams

Page 40 of 73 FirstFirst ... 3036373839404142434450 ... LastLast