Page 48 of 73 FirstFirst ... 3844454647484950515258 ... LastLast
Results 1,176 to 1,200 of 1807

Thread: The Adventure of Adventureness

Awesome battle. I was expecting Haunter to evolve to win the match. :P Trick Room was much more creative though.

Quote Originally Posted by UnovaMaster View Post
    Awesome battle. I was expecting Haunter to evolve to win the match. :P Trick Room was much more creative though.
    While it may make sense in the anime for pokemon to evolve using different methods than usual (I'm not sure since I don't really watch it), this story pretty much always has pokemon evolve according to their official evolution methods. Machoke and Graveler both evolved through trade, so it's likely that Gengar would evolve through trade as well. However, I wouldn't be at all surprised if it would evolve in a similar manner to Porygon (Machoke and Graveler weren't in the internet, so they couldn't evolve by the Porygon method. However, Gengar currently is in the internet.)

^ Click this for good times ^

Quote Originally Posted by Gelatino95 View Post
    While it may make sense in the anime for pokemon to evolve using different methods than usual (I'm not sure since I don't really watch it), this story pretty much always has pokemon evolve according to their official evolution methods. Machoke and Graveler both evolved through trade, so it's likely that Gengar would evolve through trade as well. However, I wouldn't be at all surprised if it would evolve in a similar manner to Porygon (Machoke and Graveler weren't in the internet, so they couldn't evolve by the Porygon method. However, Gengar currently is in the internet.)
    Porygon evolves automatically in the internet due to its connection with data and the like. It doesn't apply to all (or even any) other trade evolutions. Haunter would have to be traded to evolve.

It's also not so unusual in the anime for Pokemon to evolve through different methods. Misty's Poliwhirl evolved just because it was returned to its Poké Ball while it was holding Ash's King's Rock, and James's second Weepinbell evolved without a Leaf Stone in sight. Back in Kanto, Melvin's Exeggcute randomly evolved, but that was due to the forest they were in, as the area functioned similarly to a Leaf Stone.
    Last edited by Missingno. Master; 15th September 2011 at 6:17 PM.

I HAVE CLAIMED WEEZING. YOU ARE NOT WORTHY.
    The Hoenn of Hoenness- Chapter 5 up now!
    404 Error 2: File Not Found- Chapter 12 up now!
    Author profile

Banner done by me. I do not do requests. The Shinies are not up for trade.

Fizzy Bubbles info

In honor of you I have bred a good Iv bold natured koffing with pain split and named it missingno may he be a great physical wall

Also can i be added to the PM list?
    can't belive I forgot to ask

This team dosen't lose

credit to*Hapuriainen for trainer creator

"when will man learn that people of all races are equally inferior to robots?" Bender

"Which is why Arceus created a universe with 3 states of matter and 300 soild & liquid poisons that could cause his symptoms" - Dr. Gregory House

Quote Originally Posted by GroundBlaze View Post
    In honor of you I have bred a good Iv bold natured koffing with pain split and named it missingno may he be a great physical wall

Also can i be added to the PM list?
    can't belive I forgot to ask
    Wow, I'm honored. And sure, you can be on the PM list.

I haven't even started the next chapter, I'm afraid. It's been a long week for me. I'll be working on it later today, as well as tomorrow, but there's really no telling just yet when it'll be up.

Author profile

Fizzy Bubbles info

Hi Missingno Master, I am pretty new to Serebii, but have been reading this fanfic since April. I check back here every day mainly to see if a new chapter is up and I have spent so much time reading this story (instead of doing homework). This is an amazing story and I look forward to reading and posting here in the future.

NOOOOOOO!!!!! don't let this thread die come on you got to keep it up. Anyway great fic I like the JACK PAAAWWWNNNCCHH!!! Please continue to write this great fic.
    :Blast:!
    whats taters precious--Gollum/smeagle
    whats up ya'll

Visit my trade shop here http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=524646

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Chaos View Post
    Hi Missingno Master, I am pretty new to Serebii, but have been reading this fanfic since April. I check back here every day mainly to see if a new chapter is up and I have spent so much time reading this story (instead of doing homework). This is an amazing story and I look forward to reading and posting here in the future.
    Glad you like it. And welcome to Serebii!

Quote Originally Posted by 6shinyblastoise View Post
    NOOOOOOO!!!!! don't let this thread die come on you got to keep it up. Anyway great fic I like the JACK PAAAWWWNNNCCHH!!! Please continue to write this great fic.
    :Blast:!
    Don't you worry, I will never let this die. There've been longer gaps between chapters than this in the past. There are those who may remember my infamous 10-month hiatus. But that won't happen again. The next chapter is about halfway done, but college has been insane lately. Lot of stuff going on, not to mention I've been playing Pokémon Black a lot. But it's getting worked on. If things go my way, it might be up by this weekend. Maybe sooner, but that's a pretty damn huge "maybe" right there.

And to hold you all over, a few facts about upcoming chapters:

*The Elite 4 battle chapters will be somewhat light on the humor, but rather heavy on the action. Can't say for sure if the same will apply for the other two battles.

*Ralph will appear once more, as will the recurring Karrablast.

*The group won't catch any more Pokémon or evolve their current ones until after The Random of Randomness is over.

*Cheeseball will appear. I have not forgotten my promise. His appearance won't be until The Epic of Epicness, but he WILL appear.

*At least one character will be leaving the group.

Author profile

Fizzy Bubbles info

This has got to be the funniest story I have ever read! Ever since I started the first chapter I knew it would be an awesome story. Please continue to write it!
    I also look forward to the final battle with N.. And how will Rayquaza get along with Reshiram? Might be pretty tough for the two to both be ubers on Jack's team. :P Also, one thing that has never left my mind.. what happened to mirror b.? I wanna know what happens outside Unova. And another thing, what about yourself in the fic? it would be pretty random if you entered the Unova region to share in the epic battle (or at least that's what I think it would be..)
    Please continue to do an awesome job on your fic!
    ~You've been 0utraged

I have a Youtube channel! It's small, but always awesome! (I hope)
    https://www.youtube.com/user/redF1r3w0rks

Default Awesome...

Hey, I'm pretty new to the forum, but it was this fanfic that finally made me decide to actually get an account here.

This story is too Awesome for words, as said before by many others before me. May Jack never stop punching every badly named team in exsistance.

Knightfall signing off...
    Last edited by Knightfall; 22nd September 2011 at 3:22 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by knightfall
    Hey, I'm pretty new to the forum, but it was this fanfic that finally made me decide to actually get an account here.
    Yeah, this was pretty much the same reason I finally decided to join.

I guess that the fic is moving more from random to epic in plot. Also, I'm guessing that you will not count Reshiram as a newly caught Pokemon. It would be weird if they did catch a new pokemon in the middle of the elite 4. This also confirms that none of the main characters will catch the karrablast.
    Witness the truly awesome power of my claimed Gyarados.

Gyarados used Epic Awesomeness!
    It's super effective!
    The foe lost OVER 9000% of its health!

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Zero View Post
    "I moved my Monopoly piece forward two squares when nobody was looking, but I didn't use an action replay so it's totally okay"

I think Roy will be staying in unova with bianca. Ralph will replace him. That is my prediction and so it shall be!
    FEAR THE WRATH OF THE MIGHTY WALREIN WHO IS MINE!

Quote Originally Posted by a person View Post
    Again, N believed he would thrash your ass with his dragon, thus winning the ultimate duel of death and crap between truth and ideals. He had no idea that you would pull your own dragon out of the ass he expected to thrash.

Quote Originally Posted by Garch0mp0utrage View Post
    This has got to be the funniest story I have ever read! Ever since I started the first chapter I knew it would be an awesome story. Please continue to write it!
    I also look forward to the final battle with N.. And how will Rayquaza get along with Reshiram? Might be pretty tough for the two to both be ubers on Jack's team. :P Also, one thing that has never left my mind.. what happened to mirror b.? I wanna know what happens outside Unova. And another thing, what about yourself in the fic? it would be pretty random if you entered the Unova region to share in the epic battle (or at least that's what I think it would be..)
    Please continue to do an awesome job on your fic!
    What happens from Miror B.'s point of view will be revealed in due time. As for me entering Unova, that would require me finding Miror B., who is making every effort to elude me.

Quote Originally Posted by knightfall View Post
    Yeah, this was pretty much the same reason I finally decided to join.
    Wow. The Adventure of Adventureness; Recruiting new Serebii members since 2011 (2010? 2009?).

I guess that the fic is moving more from random to epic in plot. Also, I'm guessing that you will not count Reshiram as a newly caught Pokemon. It would be weird if they did catch a new pokemon in the middle of the elite 4. This also confirms that none of the main characters will catch the karrablast.
    Truth be told, I somewhat forgot about Reshiram when I said that. But Jack technically already owns it, even if it's not yet caught. As for Karrablast, I have something in mind for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Volt Trainer View Post
    I think Roy will be staying in unova with bianca. Ralph will replace him. That is my prediction and so it shall be!
    You'll see soon enough.

Author profile

Fizzy Bubbles info

Whew, finally caught up! This is has got to be the most hilarious and epic Fanfic of Fanficness ever.

The Awesome of Awesomeness was obviously awesome, and I agree with Articuno_rocks on it getting a little slow toward the end. The Adventure of Adventureness however, more than makes up for any of the slowness in the previous book. Visiting the Unova region in the The Random of Randomness, not to mention it's location, is indeed random, but also quite awesome! Eagerly awaiting the next chapter!

Also, could you add me to the PM list please?

Official claimer of Marathon 2: Durandal and the Marathon Marine
    "You Must Love M-Thon - It Kicks"
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Name: Noel Soul Silver, White, and Y on 3DS Please PM for FC
    U.S.A. Eastern Time (GMT -5:00) Serebii.net Wi-Fi trades: 11
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have this picture in my mind that after Ghetsis's Hydreigon faints, it will fall to the ground and then be rocketed out of the castle by Karrablast's Counter.

Probably won't happen, but I can dream.

Quote Originally Posted by President People View Post
    Whew, finally caught up! This is has got to be the most hilarious and epic Fanfic of Fanficness ever.

The Awesome of Awesomeness was obviously awesome, and I agree with Articuno_rocks on it getting a little slow toward the end. The Adventure of Adventureness however, more than makes up for any of the slowness in the previous book. Visiting the Unova region in the The Random of Randomness, not to mention it's location, is indeed random, but also quite awesome! Eagerly awaiting the next chapter!

Also, could you add me to the PM list please?
    Thanks, and you bet!

Quote Originally Posted by Gelatino95 View Post
    I have this picture in my mind that after Ghetsis's Hydreigon faints, it will fall to the ground and then be rocketed out of the castle by Karrablast's Counter.

Probably won't happen, but I can dream.
    It's a funny mental image, but not happening. If it's any consolation, though, I already have something funny in mind for Hydreigon.

Author profile

Fizzy Bubbles info

Chapter 34: A Grimsley Outlook
    --------------
    Once his nausea had passed, Jack led the group through the doorway into the next tower, to the immediate right of Shauntal's tower.

"Woah," murmured Roy.

For once they entered the tower, the group found themselves in a grand room, ornately decorated in shades of red and black. A fancy chandelier hung above a large platform; leading up to the platform was some sort of moving spiral walkway, lined with fancy torches. Jack carefully stepped onto the walkway and found himself being transported up to the top of the platform. Halfway up, he heard a sudden yelling sound, followed by Simipour's voice and the spray of water; the narrator had brushed up against one of the torches and caught fire.

Once at the top of the platform, Jack saw, at the other end, a tall, thin man dressed almost entirely in black.

"Ah," said he. "Welcome, challengers. I am Grimsley of the Elite 4."

"That's challenger, not challengers," Jack corrected him. "The name's Jack. I'm the only one that's gonna battle you."

"I see," replied Grimsley as Jack whipped out his Pokédex and pressed a few buttons. "Well, Jack, are you ready?"

"As I'll ever be," Jack replied. Grimsley smiled as he withdrew a Poké Ball from a pocket, enlarged it, and threw it.

"Then, we begin!" shouted Grimsley as insanely epic battle music began to play. "Scrafty, go!"

In a flash of light, a Scrafty appeared, not unlike Jack's. In response, Jack took a Poké Ball off his belt, enlarged it, and tossed it onto the battlefield. "Go! Garbodor!" Jack shouted.

In a burst of light, Jack's Garbodor materialized.

"Scrafty, use your Sand-Attack!" called Grimsley.

"Garbodor, Sludge!" Jack shouted.

Scrafty unleashed a stream of sand from its mouth, spraying the grit at Garbodor. At the same time, however, Garbodor unleashed a stream of sludge from its own mouth. The sand and sludge collided in midair, each stream cancelling out the other. Grimsley quickly changed tactics.

"Now, Scrafty, Dragon Tail!" he commanded.

"Scrafty!" replied Scrafty. It hitched up its saggy "pants" and ran at Garbodor, a blue glow emanating from its tail. Scrafty then leapt into the air and twisted around, slamming said tail into Garbodor. As the Trash Heap Pokémon was slammed to the ground, it turned into transparent red energy and flew back into its Poké Ball. Before Jack could react, a burst of white light exploded forth from another Poké Ball on his belt, and his Sunflora appeared, a ring of blue stars swirling around it.

"A Shiny Sunflora?" Grimsley remarked, eyebrows raised in interest. "A rare sight indeed, but not one that will distract me! Scrafty, Fire Punch!"

Scrafty raised its right hand and made a fist with it. The fist promptly caught fire. Scrafty then stomped menacingly towards Sunflora, preparing to punch it.

"Sunflora, Bullet Seed!" Jack called. Immediately, Sunflora opened its mouth and fired off a barrage of seeds at the oncoming Scrafty. The Hoodlum Pokémon swung its flaming fist and managed to knock away a few seeds, but could not stop most of the attack. Jack seized his chance as Scrafty fell backwards.

"Now use Sludge Bomb!" he commanded.

"Sunflora flora!" replied Sunflora as it burped up a spherical glob of sludge from its mouth. Upon hitting Scrafty, the Sludge Bomb exploded.

"Scrafty!" called Grimsley.

Scrafty slowly stood up, but a distinctive purple tint was visible on its forehead.

"Poisoned! Yes!" Jack exclaimed. "Sunflora, now! Earth Power!"

"Floraaaaaaa!" exclaimed Sunflora. Almost immediately, the floor beneath Scrafty began to crack. Then, a burst of fire erupted out of the floor. Scrafty could not avoid the attack, and flopped down to the ground almost immediately. This time, it didn't even try to get up.

Wordlessly, Grimsley withdrew his unconscious Scrafty. "Not a bad show," he murmured to Jack as he readied another Poké Ball. "But things are just getting started!" And he threw the new ball. "Bisharp! Show them what I mean!"

In a flash of light, a humanoid creature appeared. It was colored in shades of red and black to match their environment, and it looked like a vast majority of its body was made of knives and blades.

"Bisharp, the Sharp Sword Pokémon, and the evolved form of Pawniard," said Jack's Pokédex. "Bisharp are the leaders of packs of Pawniard. They have the task of finishing off prey that their Pawniard minions weaken."

"A Steel-type, is it?" Jack sneered. "Don't see how different this is gonna be, Grimsley," he said. "Steel is weak to Ground. Another Earth Power, Sunflora!"

"Aerial Ace now!" Grimsley commanded.

Before Sunflora could even start its Earth Power, Bisharp darted forward with surprising speed, and took a swipe at its Shiny opponent with its right arm, which was tipped with a sharp blade. Sunflora was knocked backwards, and as Jack could tell, knocked out.

"Sunflora, return!" Jack called as he held Sunflora's Poké Ball in one hand and enlarged and threw a Great Ball with his other hand. "Primeape, go!"

In a blast of white light, Jack's Primeape emerged. It stood before Jack, glaring at Bisharp.

"Ha, ha," chuckled Grimsley. "I knock out your Sunflora with Aerial Ace, and you sent a Fighting-type in its place? Interesting. Though Bisharp does possess a fairly massive weakness to Fighting moves. Well, I've always been the gambling type. Let's see where this goes! Bisharp, Aerial Ace again!"

"Primeape, Close Combat!" Jack ordered.

Primeape and Bisharp dashed forward at the same time. As Bisharp prepared to take a swipe at the Pig Monkey Pokémon, Primeape began punching and kicking Bisharp relentlessly.

"Come on, Bisharp!" called Grimsley. "Strike back with Psycho Cut!"

Nimbly avoiding the majority of Primeape's kicks and punches, Bisharp did a few backflips, then slashed at the air. A blade of glowing pink energy formed where the air had been slashed, and flew right at Primeape. It struck the Fighting-type and knocked it to its back. Jack reached for the Great Ball, when a red aura came over Primeape and it stood back up.

"Uh-oh," Grimsley muttered to himself.

"Uh-oh indeed," Jack replied, now grinning ear to ear. "Today ain't your lucky day, Mr. gambling man. That Psycho Cut scored a critical hit and activated Primeape's Anger Point! Primeape's Attack power is off the charts now! Primeape, use your Brick Break attack!"

Hissing and snarling in a deranged manner, Primeape ran at Bisharp and delivered a powerful karate chop to its side. The Sharp Sword Pokémon hit the floor with a loud clanging noise.

Now looking rather rattled, Grimsley withdrew Bisharp. He then produced a third Poké Ball and threw it. "Liepard, help me out here!" he called.

In a flash of light, a Liepard appeared, nimbly landing on the floor and staring down Primeape.

"Use Mega Kick!" called Jack.

"Thunder Wave!" Grimsley ordered.

Primeape leapt into the air and prepared to plow into Liepard foot-first. In response, Liepard darted off to the side, and unleashed a jolt of electricity from its tail at Primeape. Primeape fell to the floor and struggled to get up. Its entire body now crackled with electricity, its movements becoming slower.

"It's paralyzed," Roy groaned.

"Thank you, Captain Obvious," Jack replied. "Come on, Primeape! Use Thunder attack!"

Snarling angrily, Primeape unleashed a blast of electricity from its body, striking Liepard directly. The Cruel Pokémon hissed in anger and agony as it lit up with the electricity.

"Liepard, Assist now!" Grimsley yelled.

Liepard meowed menacingly as it raised its right paw. Then, the paw caught fire. Liepard leaned back on its hind legs, then sprang forward, slamming the flaming paw into Primeape.

"Fire Punch!" Jack exclaimed, as he clapped a hand to his forehead. "From Scrafty, no doubt."

At that moment, Primeape collapsed to the floor, and made no further attempt to move.

"Primeape, return," Jack groaned as he held out its Great Ball. Once Primeape was back in its ball, Jack placed it back on his belt, then threw another ball. "Beedrill, let's go!"

In a flash of light, Jack's Beedrill appeared. It hovered in midair, its wings flapping rapidly.

"Liepard, use your Night Slash!" Grimsley shouted.

"Beedrill! Harden!" Jack commanded.

As Liepard lunged forward, Beedrill struck a rather stupid pose in midair, and its entire body seemed to gleam. As Beedrill held the pose, its wings stopped beating, and it began to fall. Liepard took a swipe at the Poison Bee Pokémon, but was met with a loud clanging sound. Liepard screeched in agony as its claws bounced off of Beedrill's hard body.

"Now use Twineedle!" Jack called.

Beedrill buzzed in response and took to the air once more. The stingers that tipped its arms glowed a bright green, and they lengthened, the points becoming pointier. Beedrill then dove down at Liepard, stabbing at it with said stingers. Liepard gave a pitiful yowling sound as it fell to its side and ceased movement.

Wordlessly, Grimsley withdrew his unconscious Liepard and pocketed its Poké Ball. Then, a grin slowly spread across his face.

"Down to one Pokémon, aren't you?" Jack sneered. "So, why the sudden burst of confidence?"

"Because," replied Grimsley, as he drew a Poké Ball from his pocket and enlarged it, "I, like so many other trainers, save my best for last." And he threw the ball. "Krookodile, destroy!"

In a flash of light, a large red Pokémon appeared. Its thin arms were tipped with razor-sharp claws, and a thick tail trailed behind it. Its long snout was lined with vicious fangs.

"Krookodile, the Intimidation Pokémon, and the evolved form of Krokorok," said Jack's Pokédex. "Krookodile never allows its prey to escape. Its jaws are so powerful, they can crush the body of an automobile."

"Let's do it, Beedrill!" Jack exclaimed. "Twineedle!"

"Krookodile, Stone Edge!" commanded Grimsley.

Beedrill flew at Krookodile, stingers green and elongated; Krookodile responded by forming a ring of light around its torso. The light faded, revealing the ring to consist of sharp stones. The stones then broke formation and flew forward. Beedrill stabbed and slashed at the oncoming stones with its stingers, and managed to reduce them all to gravel. It then reached Krookodile, and stabbed it in the chest with its stingers.

"Krook!" groaned Krookodile.

Beedrill backed up, satisfied with the attack. Just then, however, it found itself being swarmed by flying gravel.

"What the hell?!" Jack demanded.

"You really think breaking the Stone Edge stones stopped the attack?" cackled Grimsley. "You only broke the stones, not Krookodile's control over them!"

At that moment, Beedrill fell to the floor, unconscious.

"Damn it," Jack sighed as he withdrew Beedrill. As he grabbed and enlarged Garbodor's Poké Ball, he saw Krookodile take on a red aura.

"Ha, ha," chuckled Grimsley. "Krookodile's Moxie. Increases the Attack stat when it knocks a Pokémon out. It's won me more than one match."

"It ain't over till it's over," snarled Jack as he threw the ball. "Garbodor, attack!"

In a blast of light, Jack's Garbodor reappeared. It glared at Krookodile, who glared right back.

"Your Pokémon League challenge ends here and now!" declared Grimsley. "Use Earthquake!"

"Garbodor!" Jack yelled in desperation as Krookodile stomped the floor, causing the entire room to shake. Garbodor howled in pain as the attack struck, and it stumbled backwards a bit. Then, however, a green aura came over Garbodor's whole body. It turned around and gave a diabolical grin to Jack.

"What in the hell?" Jack asked as Garbodor began to run laps around the surprised Krookodile on its noticeably stumpy feet.

"Of course!" exclaimed the narrator. "It's got to be Garbodor's ability- Weak Armor! When Garbodor takes damage from a physical attack, its Defense lowers, but its Speed goes up!"

"Awesome!" exclaimed Jack. "Garbodor, Sludge Wave!"

"DOOOOOOOOOOR!" bellowed Garbodor in all caps as its eyes glowed purple. A tidal wave of sludge rose behind Krookodile and crashed down.

"Krookodile! Get out of there and use Shadow Claw now!" commanded Grimsley.

With a great splash, Krookodile leapt above the sludge and lunged at Garbodor. However, the Trash Heap Pokémon performed an astonishing and swift cartwheel, moving off to the left and evading Krookodile as it took a swipe with its right hand, its claws coated in a black aura.

"Yeah!" exclaimed Jack. "Now, Garbodor! Use your- whaaaa?"

"Garbo.... DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOR!" Garbodor roared as it formed a glowing purple orb in front of its mouth and launched it at Krookodile. Before Grimsley could even issue another command, Krookodile was hit hard by the most powerful Poison attack in existence. The Intimidation Pokémon fell to the floor at its trainer's feet, and made no attempt to climb to its own.

The music stopped.

"ALL RIGHT!" Jack yelled in all caps as Grimsley withdrew Krookodile. "Garbodor, you were excellent!"

"Nice," added Roy.

"Garbodor dor," replied Garbodor, its sharply fanged mouth grinning widely.

"Nicely done, Grimsley stated as Jack recalled Garbodor. "You may have what it takes to tackle the rest of the Elite 4. Simply use this teleporter to return to the plaza."

"Does it cause spinning of any kind?" Jack asked.

"None whatsoever."

"Works for me," shrugged Jack. He stepped on the glowing blue circle, and promptly found himself rotating around at a high speed, even moreso than when using Shauntal's teleporter. As he reappeared in the plaza, Jack opened his mouth and vomited all over the overweight security guard.

"Oh, COME ON!" yelled the guard. "I just changed clothes!"

"You might want to invest in an umbrella," groaned Jack as the rest of the group materialized.

"Not fair," Roy moaned, his face a delicate shade of green. "Grimsley said the teleporter wouldn't cause any spinning!"

"I LIED!" came an echoing, all-caps shout from the tower that the group had just spent most of the chapter inside.
    --------------
    End of Chapter 34.

Spoiler:- Major events:
    Last edited by Missingno. Master; 24th September 2011 at 4:36 PM.

Author profile

Fizzy Bubbles info

This chapter was decent. The battle was not as good as the one against Shauntal, but it was nice to see Garbodor and Beedrill.
    I don't use "uber" Pokemon (because they're banned), I don't calculate stat values (the simulator does it for me), I don't use cheating devices (because I hardly ever play the actual game), I don't breed my way to perfection (because I use a simulator), and I do care about natures. I battle the most efficient way, so I can use my strategic skills to the fullest. I don't look down on others because of the way they play Pokemon, which non-competitive people seem to actually do more often. If you use this philosophy, copy & paste this into your signature. (Started by DittoDude.)

It was good

what was the "purple orb" garbadoor fired?

This team dosen't lose

credit to*Hapuriainen for trainer creator

"when will man learn that people of all races are equally inferior to robots?" Bender

"Which is why Arceus created a universe with 3 states of matter and 300 soild & liquid poisons that could cause his symptoms" - Dr. Gregory House

Quote Originally Posted by GroundBlaze View Post
    what was the "purple orb" garbadoor fired?
    Gunk Shot. It states in the "major events" spoiler tag at the bottom of the chapter that "Jack's Garbodor learns Gunk Shot". Plus, I referred to it as "the most powerful Poison attack" in the chapter, which should have been a clue. Although I probably should have mentioned the attack's name within the chapter, shouldn't I have?

Author profile

Fizzy Bubbles info

Nice chapter. Grimsley is indeed a pretty evil person... I guess Caitlin's battle will be next? I assume Zoroark will make an appearance.

Great chapter. Not much humor, but a pretty good battle. Caitlin's battle will probably much like N's I'm guessing (Reuniclus used psychic! It doesn't affect Primape... Reuniclus used psychic!). Anyways don't have much else to say... Grimsley is a liar!!! *throws him in jail 4 life*
    Also, can I please be on the pm list?
    ~You've been 0utraged

I have a Youtube channel! It's small, but always awesome! (I hope)
    https://www.youtube.com/user/redF1r3w0rks

Great. I missed one chapter. But anyways, I've read it now. Great chapter. I think that Grismley is a snob. Yeah, I said it. And that he needs a Gunk Shot to the face.
    I'm chilean. I'm dislexic. But I can write in English. 73% of teenagers would cry if they saw Justin Bieber standing on top of a skyscraper about to jump. If you are the 27% sitting there with popcorn and 3D glasses, screaming "DO A BACKFLIP!", copy and paste this in your signature.
    This is Turtwig, he was the most under appreciated starter in Diamond & Pearl. If you picked Turtwig as your starter, put this in your sig. Started by Dax-360

I've claimed Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories! One of the best GBA games. Got it memorized?

I've claimed Duosion. Fear the cell.

I've always found the elite four of Black/White somewhat strange.
    Anyways great chapter as always, those warp tiles are rather sneaky. Can't wait to see Jack battle in the next chapter. I wonder if Caitlin will need some " help" waking up from Jack and Co. Keep them going strong Missingno. Master.

Knightfall signing off...

Awesome chapter. Although, I think Garboder would have fainted after the Earthquake. I don't really like the Unova Elite 4. Besides the guy who uses Fighting types, they used the three types of pokemon I hate the most. Oh well, keep up the awesome of awesomeness work Missingo. Master.
    † I am a Christian and proud of it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

Christianity is a Relationship with our true God, Jesus. It's not a Religion. Copy and paste If you agree

Registeel is mine, yay!

Adventure of Adventureness & Awesome of Awesomeness: Smashing the 4th wall into gazillion pieces since 2010. - Sig too long, so Mod a cropped it

Page 48 of 73 FirstFirst ... 3844454647484950515258 ... LastLast