Page 50 of 73 FirstFirst ... 4046474849505152535460 ... LastLast
Results 1,226 to 1,250 of 1807

Thread: The Adventure of Adventureness

Oh, OK then. By the way, cool Gastly avatar!
    Author thread post:
    http://www.serebiiforums.com/showpos...6&postcount=80
    Claims: Archeops, Rival Silver, and Zoo Tycoon 2

Favourite Pokémon: (etc)

Hey, I have another suggestion. Now this you might find rather disturbing in some cases, but I thought it would be a neat idea in the story.
    What if N were to join Jack's group?
    It would be the perfect thing for your story, some characters are already leaving by the EoE. It would only make this fic even more random! You already have miror. B on the group as an ex-evil-team-admin, so it wouldn't be necessarily dumb to put N there.
    Just consider that for a while, you decide.
    Last edited by Garch0mp0utrage; 30th September 2011 at 11:47 AM.
    ~You've been 0utraged

I have a Youtube channel! It's small, but always awesome! (I hope)
    https://www.youtube.com/user/redF1r3w0rks

I have a question about the story. Will Team Rocket be returning? It would be cool if the last remnants of TR invaded the Internet somehow.
    Author thread post:

Quote Originally Posted by Garch0mp0utrage View Post
    Hey, I have another suggestion. Now this you might find rather disturbing in some cases, but I thought it would be a neat idea in the story.
    What if N were to join Jack's group?
    It would be the perfect thing for your story, some characters are already leaving by the EoE. It would only make this fic even more random! You already have miror. B on the group as an ex-evil-team-admin, so it wouldn't be necessarily dumb to put N there.
    Just consider that for a while, you decide.
    I've already been toying with that idea for some time, and I'm still wondering whether I should.

Quote Originally Posted by ga'hoolefan View Post
    I have a question about the story. Will Team Rocket be returning? It would be cool if the last remnants of TR invaded the Internet somehow.
    Interesting though it is, I'm not planning on that happening. Team Rocket will be featured in a flashback or two, providing backstory for a character (more specifically, a character's Pokémon), but that's all I can guarantee at the moment.

I've been busy, so I've had no time at all to work on the next chapter. I will try to get it done before the week is out, but it's not looking all that likely.

I HAVE CLAIMED WEEZING. YOU ARE NOT WORTHY.
    The Hoenn of Hoenness- Chapter 5 up now!
    404 Error 2: File Not Found- Chapter 12 up now!
    Author profile

Banner done by me. I do not do requests. The Shinies are not up for trade.

Fizzy Bubbles info

Chapter 36: Fight Fighter With Flyer
    --------------
    "One more to go!" Jack exclaimed as he led the group into the rightmost tower.

"I just hope Alder can take N," sighed Roy.

"Good point," Jack admitted. "N's got Zekrom on his side. All we know about Alder is that he has a Volcarona."

"Actually," said Bianca, "I saw Alder battle on TV once. He definitely has an Accelgor."

"A what now?" Jack asked. In response, a picture of what appeared to be half insect, half ninja popped up on his Pokédex's screen.

"Accelgor, the Shell Out Pokémon, and the evolved form of Shelmet," said the Pokédex. "Accelgor darts around at high speeds and-"

"Hold up a second," said Jack. "That thing evolves from Shelmet, you said?"

"Yep."

"That snail thing in the knight helmet?"

"Yep."

"What is this I don't even," Jack stated.

"Trust me, Jack, Threesie's got it right," stated Roy's Pokédex. "He's good like that."

"Please, dear," chuckled Jack's Pokédex. "You're making me blush. Or you would if I had a face. And blood. Well, you get the idea."

"Can we get moving?" Misty said suddenly. "I don't want to spend the entire chapter listening to a discussion about Accelgor and Pokédex anatomy."

"Good point," Jack replied as he led the group through the doorway.

Once inside, the group could see that the wall of the cylindrical tower, painted pitch black, was covered in large sections of chain link fence. Two or three spotlights on the ceiling were moving around, illuminating portions of the room. In the center, a large metallic structure supported what looked to be a wrestling ring. Leading up to the platform that contained said ring was a spiraling track. At the bottom sat a small, shabby-looking metal cart.

"I'm assuming we have to ride that cart," remarked the narrator.

"Thank you, Captain Obvious," replied Jack as he climbed onto aforementioned cart. Cautiously, Roy climbed on as well, followed by Misty, Bianca, and finally, the narrator. As the last passenger climbed on, the cart roared into life, and with all four wheels squeaking and squealing, took off along the track. The narrator- woah, woah, woah- AAAAAAAAAAAAAA! MOMMY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ...Oh. OK. Ahem. The narrator lost his balance and fell off the back; however, his jacket snagged on the back left corner of the cart. The narrator was now being dragged up the track by the cart. As it came to a stop at the end of the track, the narrator climbed to his feet, glared at Jack and Misty as the couple tried (and failed miserably) to stop laughing uncontrollably at him.

"HAH!" came an all-caps roar from the other end of the wrestling ring. "Which of you is to be my challenger?!"

Jack looked in the direction from which the voice was coming, and saw a powerfully built man, wearing a loose-fitting white shirt, and a pair of yellow and blue pants, baggy enough to make a Scrafty jealous.

"I'm guessing you're my opponent?" Jack said. "Name's Jack, and I'm the challenger. Who are you?"

"I am Marshal of the Elite 4!" declared the man. "Jack... Yes, I've heard of you. My mentor, Alder, he's mentioned you. He says you're a tad hotheaded, but that you have potential as a trainer. It's my job to test you, so let's get moving!"

"Fine by me," Jack grinned as he began pressing buttons on his Pokédex. Poké Balls vanished from his belt, with others suddenly appearing to replace them.

Marshal clapped his hands, and insanely epic battle music began to play. He then took a Poké Ball out of his right pants pocket and heaved it. "Mienshao, go!" he called.

In a flash of light, a Mienshao appeared, identical in appearance to Roy's.

Jack threw a Poké Ball of his own. "Go, Crobat!" he called.

In a flash of light, Jack's Crobat materialized, and hovered in midair, flapping its four wings, staring down Mienshao.

"Mienshao, Fake Out!" roared Marshal.

"Crobat, Quick Attack!" Jack ordered.

Crobat dove down towards Mienshao, accelerating with every second. As it got close, Mienshao clapped its hands in Crobat's face. However, the Bat Pokémon ignored the attack and slammed into Mienshao with great force.

"HEY! What gives?! Crobat was supposed to flinch!" Marshal roared.

"Pokémon with Inner Focus never flinch," grinned Jack. "And Crobat is no exception."

"Oh, he's getting good," remarked Jack's Pokédex. "Usually I have to tell him what the hell happened."

"Da-da smart!" cooed the narrator's Pokédex unexpectedly.

"Gah! Didn't think of that," muttered Marshal. "No matter! Mienshao, use your Stone Edge now!"

"Crobat, Supersonic!" Jack commanded.

A ring of white energy formed around Mienshao's slender midsection. Mienshao then raised its arms and whirled the whiplike fur around, as the glow faded from the ring, revealing it to be made up of sharp stones. Mienshao then whipped its arm fur forward, and the stones shot towards Crobat like missiles. Crobat responded by opening its mouth and unleashing a barrage of soundwaves. As the two attacks collided, the stones wavered in midair for a moment, and then crumbled into gravel.

"Success!" Jack exclaimed. "Now, Crobat, Cross Poison!"

"Cro!" replied Crobat as it flew down towards Mienshao, all four wings glowing purple. Before it could make contact, however, a swarm of flying gravel began pelting Crobat from all sides.

"Son of a-"

"Jack, the rating!" interrupted the Pokédex.

"I COULDN'T CARE LESS AT THE MOMENT!" Jack roared in all capital letters.

"Grimsley's Krookodile isn't the only Pokémon that can still control Stone Edge after the stones have shattered," cackled Marshal. "Mienshao, now use Acrobatics!"

"Shao!" shouted Mienshao as it wheeled around and began to perform a series of backflips in Crobat's direction.

"Crobat, Leech Li-what in the hell?" Jack said as Crobat began to spin around, like a large, purple wheel. Crobat then darted through the air and slammed into Mienshao's side, sending it tumbling off into the side of the ring. This knocked it out instantly.

"Cwobat weawned Acwobatics!" exclaimed the narrator's Pokédex.

"Nice!" Jack exclaimed. "Good job, Crobat!"

"Cro!" replied Crobat, grinning.

"Mienshao, get back!" roared Marshal, holding out the Poké Ball. Once Mienshao was successfully withdrawn, Marshal pocketed its Poké Ball, then took out another one, enlarged it, and threw it. "Sawk, attack!"

In a flash of light, what appeared to be a taller, skinnier, blue-skinned Throh materialized. It wasted no time in striking a karate pose.

"Sawk, the Kawatee Pokeemon," cooed the narrator's Pokédex. "The sound of Sawk punching bowders and twees can be heawd aww the way fwom the mountains whewe they twain."

"Crobat, use Acrobatics once more!" Jack commanded.

"Sawk, Rock Tomb!" ordered Marshal.

Crobat began to spin sideways in midair like a wheel, and zoomed towards Sawk. In response, Sawk leapt up and kicked the air, leaving a streak of white energy in its wake. The streak of energy slithered in midair like an Ekans, and coiled its way around Crobat. Immediately, the glow faded, and the energy turned into solid rock. Crobat crashed to the floor, and struggled to escape the rock.

"Supersonic!" Jack ordered.

Crobat responded by emitting massive soundwaves from its mouth. The rock vibrated for a moment, then crumbled. Crobat wearily flapped back into the air, its wings going noticeably slower.

"That's Rock Tomb's side effect," sneered Marshal. "Lowers the target's Speed!"

"It'll take more than that to slow us down!" Jack stated. "Crobat! Leech Life!"

Crobat flew forward at what appeared to be a leisurely pace. In response, Sawk chuckled and delivered a simple Karate Chop attack. Crobat fell to the floor, unconscious.

"Crobat, return," sighed Jack as he held out the Poké Ball. Once Crobat was returned, Jack minimized the ball, replaced it on his belt, then took another Poké Ball off his belt, enlarged it, and threw it. "Swoobat, let's do it!"

In a burst of light, Jack's Swoobat appeared.

"Sawk, Rock Tomb again!" roared Marshal.

"Swoobat, dodge it and use Heart Stamp!" Jack ordered.

Sawk performed another kick in midair, and the resultant energy streak zoomed toward Swoobat. Immediately, Swoobat swooped and dove in all directions through the air, evading the Rock Tomb attack. Finally, the streak of energy had tied itself in a knot, turned to stone, and fell to the floor. Before Sawk could do anything else, Swoobat dove down, a pink glow emanating from its nostril, and rammed Sawk with its nose. Sawk tumbled backwards and came to rest at Marshal's feet, unconscious. Or so Jack thought. A red glow came over Sawk's body for a moment, and it climbed back to its feet.

"Aw, come ON!" Jack exclaimed.

"Sawk has Sturdy!" exclaimed Marshal proudly. "You can't one-hit KO it! Sawk, use Rock Slide!"

Sawk's hands began to glow, and it made rapid punching motions. With each punch, a large rock emerged and was launched towards Swoobat.

"Use Supersonic!" Jack yelled.

Swoobat launched a barrage of heart-shaped sound waves from its nostril, and the rocks crumbled upon contact. The sound waves continued on, and Sawk began to stumble around as if drunk.

"Snap OUT of it, Sawk! Use Round!" Marshal roared. Sawk responded by doing a shaky yet still hilarious imitation of a ballerina, ending the whole thing by punching itself in the face.

"It hurt itself in the confusion," chortled Jack's Pokédex as Sawk fell to the floor, now truly unconscious.

"GAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!" bellowed Marshal in all caps and with an extra exclamation point. He took out two Poké Balls, held one out towards Sawk, and threw the other one. "Sawk, return! Go, go, Throh!"

In a brilliant display of white light, a Throh materialized, right where Sawk had been laying just moments before. Unlike Bianca's Throh, however, this Throh had the red skin that is usual of its species.

"Swoobat, Psyshock!" Jack called.

"Throh, use Stone Edge!" roared Marshal.

A ring of white energy formed around Throh, and the light faded quickly, revealing the ring to be made of sharp stones. The stones then shot towards Swoobat like rockets. Swoobat responded by unleashing a bolt of purple electricity from its nostril. It shattered several stones and connected with Throh, causing the Judo Pokémon to light up with purple psychic energy. At the same time, the majority of the stones from Stone Edge slammed into Swoobat. Both Pokémon collapsed to the ground at the same time, and neither made any further attempts to move.

Simultaneously, the trainers withdrew their Pokémon. Jack was now grinning widely.

"What are you so happy about?" demanded Marshal.

"You're down to your last Pokémon, and I still have two," grinned Jack.

"Ah," said Marshal as he took a fourth Poké Ball out of his pocket. "But I saved my best for last!" And he threw the ball. "Conkeldurr, go!"

In a flash of light, a humanoid Pokémon with light brown skin appeared. Extremely noticeably pink veins stuck out all over its body. A small, grey goatee was visible below its chin. And each of its hands was clutching a large pillar of concrete.

"Conkeldurr, the Muscular Pokémon, and the final evolution of Timburr," stated Jack's Pokédex. "Conkeldurr uses its concrete pillars as walking canes, and has more than enough power to swing the pillars around freely."

As if to prove the Pokédex's point, Conkeldurr waved its arms around wildly, never letting go of its concrete pillars, then slammed both pillars onto the floor. It made a deafening crashing noise and shook the entire tower, but the pillars and floor remained intact.

Jack took the Master Ball off his belt and enlarged it.

"Jack, no!" hissed Roy. "Tornadus won't obey you!"

"This is no time to worry about that!" Jack hissed back. "If I do need to battle N, I'll need all the help I can get, which means Tornadus has to learn to obey me!" And he threw the Master Ball. "Tornadus, destroy!"

In a brilliant flash of purple light, Jack's Tornadus appeared, and promptly landed on the floor and began snoring loudly.

"Ha, ha, ha, ha!" cackled Marshal. "You caught a legendary Pokémon that won't even listen to you! I shake with mirth! Conkeldurr, Rock Slide!"

"Durrrrr," growled Conkeldurr as it effortlessly raised its concrete pillars into the air, and slammed them together. A barrage of rocks flew up from where the pillars made contact, made an arc, and landed on Tornadus. The Cyclone Pokémon rose into the air, now looking enraged.

"Tornadus, use Gust!" Jack called. In response, Tornadus made an obscene gesture to Jack with its right hand, and used its left hand to unleash a Dark Pulse attack instead. Conkeldurr blocked this attack by raising its concrete pillars in front of it.

"WHY YOU LITTLE!" Jack snarled in all caps. "TORNADUS, AS YOUR MASTER, I DEMAND YOU TREAT ME WITH RESPECT! NOW YOU USE GUST, OR WE ARE GONNA HAVE PROBLEMS! On Conkeldurr, I mean. Use Gust on Conkeldurr!" he amended hastily.

Tornadus slowly floated towards Jack, then wheeled around and farted. An unbearable stench invaded Jack's nostrils with indecent haste.

"Oh, Arceus," Jack gasped as he staggered backwards. "That's almost as bad as a Bad Egg!"

Tornadus chuckled at Jack's reaction, then turned to face Conkeldurr, just in time to get slammed down to the floor by another Rock Slide. Tornadus made no attempt to get up.

"DAMN IT!" Jack roared in all caps as he withdrew Tornadus. He then took one final Poké Ball off his belt and heaved it. "Basculin, destroy!"

In a flash of light, Jack's Red-Striped Basculin materialized.

"Conkeldurr, Drain Punch!" roared Marshal.

"Basculin, Water Gun!" Jack commanded.

Conkeldurr's right hand became bathed in streaks of green and yellow energy, and it lunged at Basculin (leaving behind the concrete pillar its right hand held), ready to punch. Basculin responded by unleashing a stream of water from its mouth as its body took on a blue aura, signifying that Adaptability was activated. The stream of water struck Conkeldurr, making it tumble backwards. However, it had no trouble getting back up. It grabbed the pillar it had left behind, and glared at Basculin.

"Now use Aqua Jet!" Jack ordered.

"Bas bascu!" hissed Basculin as its body became bathed in the blue aura again. Then, water began swirling around Basculin's body, and it rose into the air and darted forward, slamming into Conkeldurr with the force of a rocket. Conkeldurr fell to the floor, its attempts to get up repeatedly thwarted by Basculin flopping around on its chest. The flopping, however, was rather rapid.

"It's not flopping," said Jack's Pokédex. "It's just learned Flail!"

At that moment, Conkeldurr ceased its attempts to get back up. The music stopped.

"SWEET!" Jack exclaimed in all caps as he withdrew Basculin. Marshal then recalled Conkeldurr, and sighed.

"I concede defeat," he sighed. "I see what my mentor sees in you, Jack. Just use this teleporter to return to the central plaza."

"Does it cause spinning?" Jack asked.

"Yes. Very rapid spinning," replied Marshal.

"OK, here's the deal," said Jack. "I get motion sickness real easily, and I've already thrown up on that fat security guard out there three times. You got any other way out of here?"
    ~~~~~~~~
    The security guard had just finished fastening the buttons on his new rubber raincoat that covered his entire body, when he heard a loud scream of "MARSHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAL PAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWNCH!". Alarmed, he turned around and looked at Marshal's tower. Through a window near the top flew Jack, Roy, Misty, Bianca, and the narrator.

"Oh, COME ON!" groaned the security guard as the group landed on him.

"Oof," groaned Roy.

"Gehh offa me," the guard mumbled.

"What was that?" asked Misty as the group climbed off of the guard.

"I said, get off of me," replied the guard as he climbed to his feet. "You know, I think I preferred being barfed on."

"Yeah, yeah, your needs," said Jack. "OK, I beat all of the Elite 4. Now what?"

In response, the guard pointed at the odd statue in the center of the plaza. The floor immediately surrounding it was glowing blue.

"Not another teleporter!" Jack exclaimed.

"No, no," said the guard. "That statue is of a younger Alder, and the Rufflet he used to have, before... well..."

"Oh, yeah," said Bianca thoughtfully. "We heard something about that, right, guys? Ghetsis mentioned that Alder had a Pokémon that died of some illness."

"Alder was never the same after Rufflet passed on," sighed the guard. "But anyway, just step on that glowing section of floor, and you'll be taken to the basement. It's just an elevator. From there, just climb the stairs."

"Thank you," said the narrator as he followed the rest of the group onto the glowing floor. Up close, Jack could make out the facial features in the statue that were unmistakably that of a younger Alder. Roy sighed as he looked at the Rufflet statue, aware that the statue was that of a deceased Pokémon.

Then, quite suddenly, the whole of the glowing floor fell straight down, at great speeds.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH-OOF!" screamed the entire group simultaneously as the elevator fell, then slammed into the ground. Warily, Jack stumbled forward, and proceeded to climb what lay before him; a massive flight of stone stairs.
    ~~~~~~~~

Ten minutes later, the group reached the top of the stairs; it took them ten minutes because the narrator kept falling back down them. Once they were all present at the top, Jack led the group into the large, impressive building.

The interior was composed almost entirely of highly polished marble. In the center of the room stood N and Alder, the former smiling contently, and the latter looking on the verge of tears.

"I think we can guess who won," Misty whispered to Jack.

"Now!" exclaimed N. ""It's over! Never again will Pokémon be held captive by humans! And I owe it all to my friend, Zekrom! Alder. You may have the title of Champion… But you can't stop me with just a title. Your soft heart has left you weak. Years ago, you lost your Rufflet to sickness. In order to forget the pain in your heart, you wandered Unova… Who knows how long it's been since you've had to fight with your full strength? I actually kind of like that about you, though." Then he noticed the group standing near the entrance of the room, staring at him, horrified. "Ah, Jack," said N. "Good of you to have made it here. I've been waiting. Ghetsis has told me that you've obtained the Light Stone. This is good. And now, as a Trainer who far outmatches the Champion, I shall issue an order across Unova: Trainers of the world, free your Pokémon!"

"No!" gasped Alder. "Anything but that! Please, N, I beg you!"

"You and I put our beliefs on the line," N replied. "We fought with all our strength. And I won. Do not say another word. Now, then. Jack. Zekrom is reacting to the Light Stone you possess. But this is not a suitable spot for the dragons of legend!"

"Ah, well then," said Jack, "Looks like we'll have to call the whole thing off. Oh, what a shame."

"You wish," smiled N. He then cleared his throat and said dramatically, "Now, from the ground, rise up! The castle of Team Plasma! Surround the Pokémon League!"

...Nothing happened. An annoyed look came over N's face.

"I said," N shouted, "from the ground, rise up! The castle of Team Plasma! Surround the Pokémon League!"

Still, nothing happened.

Sighing, N dug a cell phone out of his pocket, punched in a phone number, and held it up to his ear. "Giallo? It's your lord N, that's who the hell it is. Didn't you hear me just now? Oh, for the love of Arceus... The GREEN button, Giallo! Not the red button! That controls the air conditioning! The green button makes the castle go up! Let's try this again, OK?" And he hung up, shoving the phone back into his pocket.

"What in the hell?" Jack asked.

"Sages," replied N, shaking his head. "Loyal to a fault, but they are absolutely hopeless with technology. Now, let's try this one more time." N cleared his throat and bellowed in his loudest voice yet, in bold and size three font; "Now, from the ground, rise up! The castle of Team Plasma! Surround the Pokémon League!"

Almost immediately, a rumbling sound was heard from every direction. Jack looked out one of the windows, and his jaw dropped.

The ground surrounding the Pokémon League began to crack in places. Then, with hardly any warning (other than the aforementioned cracking and rumbling, of course), a massive castle sprouted up out of the ground like a strange plant. The semicircular structure surrounded the Pokémon League completely. Then, numerous doors slid open at various points on the castle, and from each door shot a large staircase. Each staircase embedded itself into the back or a side of the large stone staircase. One staircase crashed into Alder's room, missing the narrator by mere millimeters.

"This is the castle of Team Plasma," explained N. "The king's words will resound from the heights to all below. You must come to the castle, as well. Everything will be decided there. Whether Pokémon will be liberated from people, or whether Pokémon and people will live together… We will see whose belief is stronger... And our result will change the world."

"So no pressure, sir," added the narrator as N ascended the staircase and went to the castle. Jack responded by swiftly punching the narrator in the gut.

""I... I lost," sighed Alder in a defeated voice. "I should have been able to demonstrate the bond between me and my Pokémon. That would have shown N that his dreams were just nonsense. So, his convictions were the real thing after all... Be careful. The ones who change the world are always the ones who pursued their dreams. If Pokémon and people are separated, nothing good will come of it. Jack, please let him know that!"

"You got it," nodded Jack. He dashed up the staircase, the rest of the group hastening to follow.
    ~~~~~~~~

Once Jack reached the top of the stairs, he walked through the modest doorway and into a large, spectacular and grand room. Before him, he saw standing the seven outlandishly dressed sages of Team Plasma, minus Ghetsis.

"Ah," said Giallo. "So you have arrived here. But you will get no farther! Nothing must happen to our king. Our lord N will be disappointed, but the six of us will defeat you five, right here, right now!" Simultaneously, each sage drew a Poké Ball out of their robes.

"Haxorus, I choose-" began Giallo.

"Do ya really think it'll be that easy?" came a familiar voice. Jack, Roy, the narrator, and Misty simultaneously wheeled around as Clay entered the room.

"You!" exclaimed Giallo. "You're Driftveil's Gym Leader?!"

"Humph," replied Clay. "Ain't just me!"

Jack's jaw dropped. As if on cue, every other Unova Gym Leader, plus Iris, filed into the room, and faced the sages. Jack couldn't help but notice, however, that Cilan, Cress, and Chili were absent.

"As Unova's Gym Leaders, we can't allow Team Plasma to get away with this," stated Elesa.

"You'd have it hard enough battling these five," added Skyla, "But you'll have to get through us first!"

"What's the matter, Gorm?" grinned Burgh. "Not scared of a few Gym Leaders, are you?"

"Jack! You and your friends should get going!" advised Lenora. Jack nodded and led the group towards a doorway in the opposite wall. Then, Jack stopped and turned around.

"Hey, Clay," Jack called, "How did you guys know to come anyway?"

"That Cheren lad," replied Clay. "He went all 'round Unova an' told us all that Team Plasma was plannin' somethin' at th' Pokémon League. Oh, and he told me to tell ya somethin', Jack. He says he's sorry about all that trouble he caused ya, and accepts th' fact that yer Misty's boyfriend."

Jack smiled. "Tell him I said all's forgiven," he replied. He then turned around and proceeded through the doorway, and into a hallway which was just as ornate and fancy as the large room they had just vacated.

"'All's forgiven'?" spluttered Misty. "Just like that?!"

"Team Plasma is about to force Pokémon trainers all over Unova to release their Pokémon," Jack replied. "Not the best time to hold a grudge. Besides, he kinda just made up for it, sending the Gym Leaders to help like that."

"Good point," Misty admitted. The couple then smiled at each other. Which led to a hug. Which led to... yeah, you get the idea by now.

"Oh, narrate it right, Yucky," sighed Roy as Jack and Misty continued to kiss.
    --------------
    End of Chapter 36.

Spoiler:- Major events:
    Last edited by Missingno. Master; 6th October 2011 at 12:09 PM.

Author profile

Fizzy Bubbles info

"I don't want to spend the entire chapter listening to a discussion about Accelgor and Pokédex anatomy."
    Actually, that would be pretty cool.
    The narrator- woah, woah, woah- AAAAAAAAAAAAAA! MOMMY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ...Oh. OK. Ahem. The narrator lost his balance and fell off the back;
    LOL! By th way, when will Rayquaza be making a return?
    Last edited by ga'hoolefan; 6th October 2011 at 4:32 AM.
    Author thread post:

Quote Originally Posted by Missingno. Master
    "Thank you, Captain Obvious," replied Jack as he climbed onto aforementioned cart.
    You're welcome Commander Comeback.

Quote Originally Posted by Missingno. Master
    Crobat began to spin sideways in midair like a wheel, and zoomed towards Sawk. In response, Sawk leapt up and kicked the air, leaving a streak of white energy in its wake. The streak of energy slithered in midair like an Ekans, and coiled its way around Crobat. Immediately, the glow faded, and the energy turned into solid rock. Crobat crashed to the floor, and struggled to escape the rock.
    I liked how you described Rock Tomb. I never quite pictured it this way. I always thought that they picked up giant boulders from the ground and threw them at the opponent.

It was a nice chapter and a great battle. But now, IT'S TIME FOR PREDICTIONS:

For N's battle, I think Jack will use: Reshiram, Stunfisk, Lucario, Venusaur, Porygon-Z, and Emboar.

For Ghetsis's battle, I think Jack will be: Rayquaza, Weezing, Primape, Victini, Tornadus, and Nidoking. You better make Ghetsis as strong as in-game or harder.

Actually, his pokemon can be switched between both battles. What will be most apparent is that Jack will use his favorite and strongest pokemon.

One last thing... CAN I BE ADDED TO THE PM LIST?
    Witness the truly awesome power of my claimed Gyarados.

Gyarados used Epic Awesomeness!
    It's super effective!
    The foe lost OVER 9000% of its health!

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Zero View Post
    "I moved my Monopoly piece forward two squares when nobody was looking, but I didn't use an action replay so it's totally okay"

Quote Originally Posted by ga'hoolefan View Post
    By th way, when will Rayquaza be making a return?
    You'll see soon enough.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Chaos View Post
    For N's battle, I think Jack will use: Reshiram, Stunfisk, Lucario, Venusaur, Porygon-Z, and Emboar.

For Ghetsis's battle, I think Jack will be: Rayquaza, Weezing, Primape, Victini, Tornadus, and Nidoking. You better make Ghetsis as strong as in-game or harder.

Actually, his pokemon can be switched between both battles. What will be most apparent is that Jack will use his favorite and strongest pokemon.

One last thing... CAN I BE ADDED TO THE PM LIST?
    A few of your predictions include the right Pokémon, but against the wrong trainer. You got Reshiram right, and that's all I'll say right now.

And you're added.

Author profile

Fizzy Bubbles info

I think you linked to the wrong post in the PM. It brought me to the previous chapter.

^ Click this for good times ^

Quote Originally Posted by Gelatino95 View Post
    I think you linked to the wrong post in the PM. It brought me to the previous chapter.
    It seems I did. Sorry about that.

Author profile

Fizzy Bubbles info

I have returned from banhood, but I shall withhold judgement upon your elite four challenge until it's conclusion. I do like, however, how you bring in the older Pokemon without making a big deal out of it or making it unrealistic.

Quote Originally Posted by ChaosMudkip View Post
    I have returned from banhood, but I shall withhold judgement upon your elite four challenge until it's conclusion. I do like, however, how you bring in the older Pokemon without making a big deal out of it or making it unrealistic.
    Glad you're back! And you do know that the Elite 4 portion is done, right? The group is in N's Castle.

Author profile

Fizzy Bubbles info

Awsome chapter

Let the final batttle commence

Also I always did wonder what pokemon those sages had....... hopefully they can be battled in grey

Really looking fodward to a character commenting on N's room (with the toys) and the two ladies in N's palace (never understood what they were)

This team dosen't lose

credit to*Hapuriainen for trainer creator

"when will man learn that people of all races are equally inferior to robots?" Bender

"Which is why Arceus created a universe with 3 states of matter and 300 soild & liquid poisons that could cause his symptoms" - Dr. Gregory House

Awesome chapter. I want to see N beaten. Also, do you believe that Cilian, Cress, and Chili are the ninjas? Everyone thinks so. Except in the tv show since Cilian travels with Ash so.... yeah.
    † I am a Christian and proud of it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

Christianity is a Relationship with our true God, Jesus. It's not a Religion. Copy and paste If you agree

Registeel is mine, yay!

Adventure of Adventureness & Awesome of Awesomeness: Smashing the 4th wall into gazillion pieces since 2010. - Sig too long, so Mod a cropped it

Quote Originally Posted by GroundBlaze View Post
    Also I always did wonder what pokemon those sages had....... hopefully they can be battled in grey
    That would be cool, wouldn't it?

Quote Originally Posted by UltimatePokemonExpert View Post
    Awesome chapter. I want to see N beaten. Also, do you believe that Cilian, Cress, and Chili are the ninjas? Everyone thinks so. Except in the tv show since Cilian travels with Ash so.... yeah.
    You'll see soon enough...

Author profile

Fizzy Bubbles info

Turns out, I had more time on my hands today than I thought I would. Enjoy this short but eventful chapter!

Chapter 37: The Castle Of Castleness
    --------------
    Though extremely nervous at the battle that was coming, Jack could not help but marvel at the splendor that was Team Plasma's castle. At the end of the hallway stood a staircase. Wordlessly, Jack led his friends up said staircase, only to find another hallway, just as long and ornately decorated as the previous one.

"Jack," said Roy, "Are you nervous?"

"Of course not," lied Jack. "Why would you think that?"

"Because Yucky just said you were extremely nervous, and that you just lied to me."

"Stop calling me that!" the narrator exclaimed.

"Yeah, well- OOF!" Jack grunted as he walked right into a figure clad entirely in black.

"Oh, not this again," groaned Roy. Then he blinked and looked around. "Wait, where's the rest of you guys?" For before the group stood one third of the Shadow Triad.

"Come with me," said the man. He wheeled around and led the group forward, then stopped as they approached a door. Jack couldn't help but notice a few streaks of green hair poking out from the man's light blonde hair.

"What's up with the green hair?" Jack asked suspiciously. In response, the man wheeled around to face the group.

"I have no green hair. Your nervousness is making you see things," he replied. "In this castle, you can heal your Pokémon. Fear not."

"Hold on," said Roy. Jack has a point. I saw those strands of green hair. What's that about?"

"I tell you, I don't know what you're talking about," the man stated with a hint of impatience (and in the super ultra sexy narrator's opinion, a tinge of nervousness). As Toxicroak burst free of its Poké Ball, the narrator swiftly stepped off to the side, allowing Toxicroak to execute a Cross Chop on the Shadow Triad member. The man fell to the floor, and his black mask and blonde hairpiece flew across the hall.

"Cilan?!" exclaimed Jack, Roy, and the narrator simultaneously. Laying next to the Striaton Gym Leader was a small green Pokémon. It was human in shape, but with a massive head. It was unconscious; Toxicroak evidently knocked it out with the Cross Chop.

"Elgyem, the Cerebral Pokémon," said Roy's Pokédex. "Elgyem possesses potent psychic powers, and can Teleport with ease. It is also able to turn invisible."

"So, you, Chili, and Cress, you're the Shadow Triad?" Jack demanded.

"Fine," sighed Cilan. "Our positions as Striaton Gym Leaders were all too perfect a cover. Nobody would ever suspect a trio of flamboyant Gym Leaders that doubled as waiters."

"He's got a point," admitted the narrator.

"So it's not just Lillipup and a Pan-thing you have?" asked Roy.

"Of course not," snapped Cilan. "Each of us have an Elgyem, that's how we can warp all over and turn invisible. And each of us also has a Galvantula, that's how we sealed up the entrance to Chargestone Cave.

"Why?" asked Jack. "Why work for scum like Team Plasma?"

"A long time ago," replied Cilan, "Ghetsis saved our lives. Ever since then, we've sworn our loyalty to him. We don't completely agree with the whole releasing Pokémon deal, but fulfilling our duties as the Shadow Triad is the least we can do to repay him.

Roy opened his mouth to say something else, but at that point, Elgyem regained consciousness. Cilan made an odd hand gesture to it that seemed to be some sort of code, because immediately afterwards, both Pokémon and Gym Leader/waiter/criminal vanished. Looking down the hall, Jack could see that Cilan's mask and wig had also vanished.

"Wow," murmured Bianca as the group continued down the hall. "I never suspected the Striaton Gym Leaders... Hey, Jack, aren't you gonna heal your Pokémon?"

"Already on it," replied Jack as he rapidly pressed buttons on his Pokédex. "Just rearranged my team. Put in some of my most powerful Pokémon. Also left room for Reshiram, just in case."

With that, the group headed up the staircase that stood at the end of the hall, ending up in yet another hallway.

"Quite the repetitive building, wouldn't you say, sir?" inquired the narrator.

"I guess," said Jack. "Real fancy, though."

Just then, another figure clad entirely in black appeared before the group. This time, nobody reacted.

"A battle between you and our lord N..." the man said. "It will reveal whether our lord is truly an ideal hero. And-"

"Yeah, yeah, save it, Chili," interrupted Jack. "Or are you Cress?"

"I don't know what you're-" began the man as Misty lunged forward and ripped off the man's toupee and mask in one swift movement, revealing a familiar face with fiery red hair.

"...talking about," finished Chili lamely. "How did you know?"

"Let's just say we chopped the information out of Cilan," replied Jack.

Chili sighed. "Let's go, Elgyem," he said. With that, the Gym Leader vanished.

"What do you want to bet we run into Cress on the next floor?" Jack asked.

"I'd say it's pretty good odds, sir," answered the narrator as they continued down the hall. Nothing more of interest happened during this walk. Not long after their run-in with Chili, the group found themselves at yet another staircase.

"You know," Jack stated as they climbed the stairs, "For all the effort they went to to make this castle rise out of the ground, you'd think they'd bother to install elevators." The rest of the group grunted in agreement. As they reached the top of the stairs, they could see yet another man dressed in black clothing.

"This-"

"Cress, save it, we know who you are," interrupted Jack.

"Arceus damn it," sighed Cress as he ripped off his toupee and mask, revealing his blue dreadlocks. "Anyway, as I was saying," he continued, pointing to his right to a door, "This room is the world that was provided to our lord N. When I go into the room, I feel nothing. But you, you guys have spent more time with N than I have. Maybe you will feel something. Elgyem, use Teleport."

And with that, Cress vanished.

Roy shrugged. "Should we go in?" he asked.

"Fine," sighed Jack. "But let's make it quick, OK? I want to get to N and battle him already."

With that, the group entered the room.

Jack blinked. The room they were in appeared to be little more than a toy room. The floor was littered with plastic train tracks, and a large skateboard ramp stood in one corner. Against one wall was a tall basketball hoop, in which a toy train was stuck. A basketball sat on the floor, with the word "Harmonia" scrawled on it in permanent marker.

"Are those... claw marks on that skateboard ramp?" asked Bianca, obviously rather freaked out.

"Shall we leave now?" asked Roy.

"Whatever," Jack answered. With that, the group left the room and continued down the hall.

"So," said Jack, "Anyone feel anything in there?"

"I dunno," said Roy. "It was odd, knowing that N spent his childhood in that room. I can't really describe how I felt in there."

"I was freaked out a little bit," Bianca stated. "There were claw marks on that skateboard ramp. N's a werewolf!"

"Or," said Roy, "He had Pokémon in that room with him."

"...oh," said Bianca. "Oh, that makes more sense, doesn't it?"
    ~~~~~~~~

Two event-free minutes later, the group arrived at another staircase, ascended it with yet more lack of event, and found themselves in another hallway. However, this time, they had barely taken ten steps before Jack noticed a large doorway to their right, blocked by none other than-

"Ghetsis!" snarled Jack.

"Welcome, holder of the Light Stone," replied Ghetsis. "The castle that appeared as if it were enveloping the Pokémon League is a symbol. It means Unova will change."

"Not if I can help it," Jack snapped.

"The king of this castle is the strongest Trainer in the world," continued Ghetsis, apparently ignoring Jack. "He is accompanied by the legendary Pokémon. He has defeated the Champion. Added to all that, his heart burns with the desire to improve the world. If that's not what makes a hero, what more do you need?"

"Where do I begin?" Roy said.

"And now that the stage is set, we can seize people's minds and hearts. We can bring into being the world that I- no, that Team Plasma desires, more easily than you can imagine! We and only we will use Pokémon, and we shall rule the powerless populace! I've been waiting so long for this! I've kept my silence so no one could piece together what I planned. Now, those painful days are at an end!" cackled Ghetsis, his voice sounding increasingly insane. He then stepped off to the right, leaving no further obstacle between the group and the door.

"Go! Onward!" exclaimed Ghetsis. "Discover whether you have what it takes to be a hero!"

"Anything to get away from you," Jack retorted as he stepped into the large room before him. Down the middle of the floor was laid a red carpet. On a throne at the other end of the room sat none other than N.

"What I desire," N said as he rose from his throne, "Is a world for Pokémon, and Pokémon alone. I will separate Pokémon from people, so Pokémon can regain their original power."

"You're serious," Jack stated, shaking his head.

"As a ham," replied N. "It's time to settle this once and for all! My determination is absolute! I will prove the value of my beliefs even if it means my Pokémon friends get hurt! Since you've come this far, I believe you are equally determined. If this is the case, then prove it to me! Show me the depth of your determination!"

Jack took a Poké Ball off his belt and enlarged it, but N ignored him.

"You came all this way to battle me…" N sighed, in a dejected tone of voice. "But Reshiram isn't responding. You haven't yet been recognized as the hero, have you? Disappointing. I actually kind of liked you a little. Through our many battles, I got the feeling that you might be a Trainer who truly cares for Pokémon!"

"He IS!" Misty exclaimed. Her outburst echoed around the throne room.

"But I was kidding myself," N sighed, shaking his head. "The idea of Trainers getting to know each other through battles... It's ridculous! You have two options. Challenge me to a fight you can't win, or leave this place and watch the birth of a new world where Pokémon are free of people! Zekrom, come to me!"

At that moment, a large, black Pokémon crashed into the room, leaving a gaping hole in the back wall, and reducing N's throne to kindling. Zekrom landed on the floor immediately before Jack, and roared loudly. Then, the bands on its tail began to glow a bright blue, and electricity crackled all around Zekrom.

"Nice touch," murmured Roy.

For a moment, Jack looked up at the imposing figure of Zekrom, a mixture of fear and determination on his face. Then, his backpack gave a violent jerk.

"Jack..." murmured Bianca as the spherical white rock floated up and out of the pack.

"The Light Stone..." murmured N. "I mean... Reshiram..."

The stone floated up into the air, and for a moment rotated in place, before it began to change shape. At first, it just seemed to grow in size, like a Voltorb evolving into Electrode. Then, the stone unfurled itself, revealing a large dragonlike figure, extremely similar in body shape to Zekrom. It opened its eyes, which were a brilliant blue, and then opened its mouth, giving a loud roar. A great orange flame appeared in its conical tail, and flames swirled all around it. Once the brilliant flames had passed, Reshiram landed on the ground, and looked directly at Jack.

N looked thrilled. "So," he said. "You really are a hero, Jack. Reshiram is said to only appear before those it considers to be heroes. And I'll tell you exactly what Reshiram is saying to you, Jack. It's saying, 'I want to battle with you. Try to make me your friend and ally,'. It plans to test you to see if you are really pursuing the truth. I, also, am curious to see how powerful you are. Now, catch Reshiram and make it your ally!"

N then took the odd Rubik's Cube-like object off of his belt and pressed a button on it. Immediately, an epic tune began to play.

Jack threw the now-sweaty Poké Ball he had been clutching for the last five minutes. "Victini, go!" he shouted.

In a flash of light, Jack's Victini appeared, and looked up at the massive legendary before it, showing no signs of fear.

Reshiram made the first move. Roaring loudly, it formed a sphere of fire above its head, then sent it crashing down upon Victini.

"That's Reshiram's Fusion Flare..." N sighed, apparently dazzled by the sight of the attack.

"Victini!" yelled Jack. To his relief, the Victory Pokémon flew into the air, and barely seemed injured. Jack breathed a sigh of relief. "Use Quick Attack!" he called.

"Tiniiiiiiii!" squealed Victini as it zoomed through the air and slammed into Reshiram. The legendary stumbled a bit, but seemed largely unaffected by the attack. It then unleashed a strange purple flame from its mouth.

"Dodge that DragonBreath and use Confusion!" Jack ordered.

Victini swooped in midair, evading the DragonBreath attack, and fired off a V-shaped blast of psychic power from its ears. Reshiram howled upon being hit with the attack, but responded almost immediately with another DragonBreath. Victini couldn't avoid this one, and fell to the floor, unconscious.

"Victini, return," Jack said, holding Victini's Poké Ball in one hand and throwing another ball with the other hand. "Rayquaza, destroy!"

In a flash of light and a swirl of stars, Jack's Shiny Rayquaza materialized, and stared down its fellow legendary.

"Rayquaza, Aqua Tail now!" Jack ordered. Immediately, water began swirling around Rayquaza's tail, and it swung said tail in Reshiram's direction. Reshiram responded with another Fusion Flare attack, which collided with the Aqua Tail. A large quantity of steam rose from where the attacks met, telling Jack that the water from Aqua Tail had evaporated.

"That's science for you," N smiled.

"Hyper Beam!" Jack ordered. Rayquaza gave a shrieking roar, and fired a red beam of pure destructive energy from its mouth. Reshiram responded by mimicing this action exactly. The two Hyper Beams met in midair, creating a colossal explosion that rocked the entire castle. When the smoke cleared, Rayquaza lay on the floor, unconscious, but Reshiram still looked good to go, albeit apparently struggling to stay upright now.

"Get back!" Jack called, holding out the Poké Ball while throwing the Master Ball. "Tornadus, go!"

"Jack, no!" groaned Roy. But it was too late; Tornadus appeared in a flash of purple light.

"Tornadus, please," Jack called in desperation. "You have to listen to me this time, there's too much at stake!"

"Tor?!" Tornadus exclaimed at the word "please". It wasn't often that Jack was polite, and Tornadus knew it. Even Roy, the narrator, and Misty were giving Jack surprised looks.

"This has only happened once before," the narrator explained. "And it was what caused his Koffing to evolve."

"Na..." murmured Tornadus as it looked into Jack's eyes. Jack met its gaze unwaveringly. After a few moments, Tornadus turned to face Reshiram, as if silently asking it something. Reshiram nodded.

Tornadus looked over its shoulder, and smiled and winked at Jack. Jack grinned back, and Tornadus turned back around to face Reshiram.

"All right, Tornadus!" Jack exclaimed. "Use Sludge Wave!"

"Torna!" roared Tornadus as its eyes glowed purple. Then, a large tidal wave of filthy black sludge rose up behind it, and crashed down onto Reshiram, knocking it to the floor. As it struggled to get up, Jack dug an empty Poké Ball out of his backpack.

"Poké Ball, go!" Jack yelled, throwing aforementioned sphere. The ball struck Reshiram and converted it into transparent red energy. Once all the energy was sucked into the Poké Ball, it snapped shut and fell to the floor, where it wobbled once...

Twice...

The ball exploded. Fragments of Poké Ball flew in every direction, forcing Zekrom to duck as one flew right where its left eye had been moments ago. Reshiram emerged from the ruined remnants of the ball, and landed back on the floor. Undeterred, Jack threw another Poké Ball. This one made the telltale whirring noise as it flew at Reshiram. Once Reshiram was turned into red energy and sucked into the ball, it shook violently in midair, then fell to the floor, where it wobbled once...

...And clicked shut. Jack had caught Reshiram.

The music stopped. Jack broke out into a wide grin as Tornadus scooped up the Poké Ball and handed it to its trainer.

"You did it, sir!" the narrator exclaimed as Jack withdrew Tornadus. N, too, was smiling.

"So, Reshiram, who is said to lend its power to the hero who searches for truth, has recognized your power and now agrees to stand by your side… I must congratulate you on this, Jack. But hold on," he continued. "Your Pokémon are hurt. There is no triumph to be gained in battling a weakened opponent." With that, N took his odd Rubik's Cube device and pressed another button, and a ray of blue light shone onto Jack's belt. Jack felt the Poké Balls on his belt quiver ever so slightly before N shut the device off and clipped it back onto his own belt.

"Uh, what the hell?" Jack asked.

"I just healed your Pokémon," replied N. "You're welcome.

"Oh."

"And now," N continued, "I will create the future I desire! I shall sweep you before me! Let's go!"
    --------------
    End of Chapter 37.

Spoiler:- Major events:

Author profile

Fizzy Bubbles info

Nice chapter. My beliefs have been confirmed, the Striaton leaders are the Shadow Triad.

The trainer tip should have been 'Never use Aqua Tail against a Fire Pokemon, unless you want to see science'.

Two whole chapters in one day! Jack didn't faint by saying please! What is going on?! Awesome chapter though. What is it about the Pokemon League that writers write so fast and so well?

It's super effective!

"I moved my Monopoly piece forward two squares when nobody was looking, but I didn't use an action replay so it's totally okay"

...Wow. Two amazing(of amazingness) chapters in one day! And Rayquaza retuns! You, my riend, are an amazing author. That just reminds me that I need to get working on my own fanfic, though....
    Author thread post:

Awesome! I hate it how they change stuff between the manga, anime, and video games. Sometimes characters are good, sometimes they're evil. I like to think of Cilian as a good guy. A very annoying good guy, but that's because I like to think of the tv show when I think of the characters. I guess in the video games they're bad guys. I can't wait for the next chapter. Also, I have a question? If you are going to be a professional author, can you make this into a real book? I'd buy it.
    † I am a Christian and proud of it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

Christianity is a Relationship with our true God, Jesus. It's not a Religion. Copy and paste If you agree

Registeel is mine, yay!

Adventure of Adventureness & Awesome of Awesomeness: Smashing the 4th wall into gazillion pieces since 2010. - Sig too long, so Mod a cropped it

"There were claw marks on that skateboard ramp. N's a werewolf!"

Facepalm, or sweatdrop, whatever you like really
    If you think Super Smash Bros. Brawl was the best game Nintendo ever published after Pokemon Black/White, copy this in your sig.

Started by SSBB Master

The ball exploded. Fragments of Poké Ball flew in every direction, forcing Zekrom to duck as one flew right where its left eye had been moments ago. Reshiram emerged from the ruined remnants of the ball, and landed back on the floor. Undeterred, Jack threw another Poké Ball. This one made the telltale whirring noise as it flew at Reshiram. Once Reshiram was turned into red energy and sucked into the ball, it shook violently in midair, then fell to the floor, where it wobbled once...

...And clicked shut. Jack had caught Reshiram.
    I trust Jack will be keeping Reshiram? I just figure, since he isn't a gay "Release my strongest pokemanz huderp" guy like, say, ash.

"Tornadus, please," Jack called in desperation. "You have to listen to me this time, there's too much at stake!"

"Tor?!" Tornadus exclaimed at the word "please". It wasn't often that Jack was polite, and Tornadus knew it. Even Roy, the narrator, and Misty were giving Jack surprised looks.
    Woah. I think we just witnessed the annual event of Jack saying please.

Hold on," said Roy. Jack has a point. I saw those strands of green hair. What's that about?"

"I tell you, I don't know what you're talking about," the man stated with a hint of impatience (and in the super ultra sexy narrator's opinion, a tinge of nervousness). As Toxicroak burst free of its Poké Ball, the narrator swiftly stepped off to the side, allowing Toxicroak to execute a Cross Chop on the Shadow Triad member. The man fell to the floor, and his black mask and blonde hairpiece flew across the hall.

"Cilan?!" exclaimed Jack, Roy, and the narrator simultaneously. Laying next to the Striaton Gym Leader was a small green Pokémon. It was human in shape, but with a massive head. It was unconscious; Toxicroak evidently knocked it out with the Cross Chop.
    This part about the shadow triad made my day.

"There were claw marks on that skateboard ramp. N's a werewolf!"

Meh, I liked the werewolf theory better.

Yeah, that's right, I'm back. I figured I'd do a review since I haven't done one in so long. I also just want you to know that I am still reading this piece of comedy gold. I give the most recent chapter a 3.8 out of five. There were no grammatical errors or typos that I could pick up, the chapter was considerably funny (There hasn't been a horrifically funny chapter where I almost died laughing lately though) and was enjoyable overall despite it being short. Another good chapter MM.

-Resident evil

...Is there any particular reason why Reshiram is suddenly strong enough to take out two other legendaries single-handedly? I mean, Victini yes, (aside from the unreasonably fast KO) but then Rayquaza? without a break?
    "Nothing is impossible- The word itself says, 'I'm possible!'"- Audrey Hepburn

One crazy trip: The adventures of a beret-clad boy and his best friend the sky. One day I will learn how to forum-format at a decent speed. Promise.

Quote Originally Posted by scizorstrike View Post
    ...Is there any particular reason why Reshiram is suddenly strong enough to take out two other legendaries single-handedly? I mean, Victini yes, (aside from the unreasonably fast KO) but then Rayquaza? without a break?
    Well, Reshiram was really tired after Rayquaza fainted. Tornadus was mainly to be faster than it and strike the final blow.

It's super effective!

I think reshiram was a bit too strong but other then that I loved this chapter. Good writting and the Three cs bros stuff was great. Shadow triad FTW!

Rank up!
    FEAR THE WRATH OF THE MIGHTY WALREIN WHO IS MINE!

Quote Originally Posted by a person View Post
    Again, N believed he would thrash your ass with his dragon, thus winning the ultimate duel of death and crap between truth and ideals. He had no idea that you would pull your own dragon out of the ass he expected to thrash.

Page 50 of 73 FirstFirst ... 4046474849505152535460 ... LastLast