Page 51 of 73 FirstFirst ... 4147484950515253545561 ... LastLast
Results 1,251 to 1,275 of 1807

Thread: The Adventure of Adventureness

nice last 2 chapters! i wonder what will happen next.....
    "You wish," smiled N. He then cleared his throat and said dramatically, "Now, from the ground, rise up! The castle of Team Plasma! Surround the Pokémon League!"

...Nothing happened. An annoyed look came over N's face.

"I said," N shouted, "from the ground, rise up! The castle of Team Plasma! Surround the Pokémon League!"

Still, nothing happened.

Sighing, N dug a cell phone out of his pocket, punched in a phone number, and held it up to his ear. "Giallo? It's your lord N, that's who the hell it is. Didn't you hear me just now? Oh, for the love of Arceus... The GREEN button, Giallo! Not the red button! That controls the air conditioning! The green button makes the castle go up! Let's try this again, OK?" And he hung up, shoving the phone back into his pocket.

"What in the hell?" Jack asked.

"Sages," replied N, shaking his head. "Loyal to a fault, but they are absolutely hopeless with technology. Now, let's try this one more time." N cleared his throat and bellowed in his loudest voice yet, in bold and size three font; "Now, from the ground, rise up! The castle of Team Plasma! Surround the Pokémon League!"

^this
    i wanted to do this in a story i was writeing but now i cant without thinking i copied you
    "You're serious," Jack stated, shaking his head.

"As a ham," replied N. "It's time to settle this once and for all! My determination is absolute! I will prove the value of my beliefs even if it means my Pokémon friends get hurt! Since you've come this far, I believe you are equally determined. If this is the case, then prove it to me! Show me the depth of your determination!"
    er, as a ham?
    anyway, i think that was clever makeing Cilan, Chili, and Cress the shadow triad!
    cant wait for the next chapter!
    Your signature contained images that were too large. Read the rules before you add anything new

Exclamation

Wow I'm late on the second chapter.....

Anyway awsome reveal about the striation leaaders

Plus epic legendary battle is epic (of epicness)

now for the final battle of legends and hacked hydras

and of course all legendaries tremble before the power of

SCIENCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This team dosen't lose

credit to*Hapuriainen for trainer creator

"when will man learn that people of all races are equally inferior to robots?" Bender

"Which is why Arceus created a universe with 3 states of matter and 300 soild & liquid poisons that could cause his symptoms" - Dr. Gregory House

Quote Originally Posted by magikarprules View Post
    Nice chapter. My beliefs have been confirmed, the Striaton leaders are the Shadow Triad.
    It's my beliefs as well. Plus, this actually plays into part of the plot later on...

Quote Originally Posted by ga'hoolefan View Post
    ...Wow. Two amazing(of amazingness) chapters in one day! And Rayquaza retuns! You, my riend, are an amazing author. That just reminds me that I need to get working on my own fanfic, though....
    Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by UltimatePokemonExpert View Post
    I have a question? If you are going to be a professional author, can you make this into a real book? I'd buy it.
    I have no plans to be a professional author, much less make this into a real book. Given the Youtube links, it probably wouldn't have the same effect. Thanks all the same, though!

Quote Originally Posted by Resident evil View Post
    I trust Jack will be keeping Reshiram? I just figure, since he isn't a gay "Release my strongest pokemanz huderp" guy like, say, ash.
    Yep, Jack's keeping Reshiram.

Woah. I think we just witnessed the annual event of Jack saying please.
    Yep.

This part about the shadow triad made my day.
    As I believe in that theory myself, I couldn't not write it into the story.

Yeah, that's right, I'm back. I figured I'd do a review since I haven't done one in so long. I also just want you to know that I am still reading this piece of comedy gold. I give the most recent chapter a 3.8 out of five. There were no grammatical errors or typos that I could pick up, the chapter was considerably funny (There hasn't been a horrifically funny chapter where I almost died laughing lately though) and was enjoyable overall despite it being short. Another good chapter MM.
    Thanks for the review!

Quote Originally Posted by scizorstrike View Post
    ...Is there any particular reason why Reshiram is suddenly strong enough to take out two other legendaries single-handedly? I mean, Victini yes, (aside from the unreasonably fast KO) but then Rayquaza? without a break?
    It's to capitalize on how royally screwed Jack would be if he didn't have Reshiram with him to battle N.

Quote Originally Posted by ninetails012 View Post
    ^this
    i wanted to do this in a story i was writeing but now i cant without thinking i copied you
    I'd be fine with you doing it in your story.

er, as a ham?
    I take it you haven't watched A Fairly Odd Movie; Grow Up, Timmy Turner?

anyway, i think that was clever makeing Cilan, Chili, and Cress the shadow triad!
    cant wait for the next chapter!
    The idea of the Striaton Gym Leaders being the Shadow Triad isn't my idea, it's a theory that's been going around the internet. I just think the theory makes sense.

I'm working on the next chapter right now, and it's going good. I might have it done tonight, but more than likely, not till tomorrow. Still, I've been wrong before...

I HAVE CLAIMED WEEZING. YOU ARE NOT WORTHY.
    The Hoenn of Hoenness- Chapter 5 up now!
    404 Error 2: File Not Found- Chapter 12 up now!
    Author profile

Banner done by me. I do not do requests. The Shinies are not up for trade.

Fizzy Bubbles info

Well, that would explain why the three gym leaders weren't there at the battle... very creative idea there
    FC for Friend Safari: 0361-7472-0721 Fighting Type with Machoke , Pancham, and Hariyama . PM to exchange FC's.

SHINIES: Lilpup, Chatot, and Froakie WILL TRADE FOR ANOTHER SHINY

Chapter 8 out now!

Chapter 38: The Family Business
    --------------
    N pressed a button on his odd Rubik's Cube-esque device, and a weird yet somehow awesome tune began to play.

"Zekrom! You're up!" N exclaimed. In response, Zekrom leapt into the air, flew over N, and landed on the floor between him and Jack with an earth-shaking crash.

Jack pulled a Poké Ball off his belt, sighed deeply, and threw it. "Reshiram, go!" he shouted.

In a burst of light, the majestic form of Reshiram appeared. It landed on the floor with as earth-shaking a crash as Zekrom had, and faced aforementioned foe.

"Zekrom! Fusion Bolt now!" N exclaimed.

"ROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!" Zekrom roared in its deep voice. Blue electricity crackled all around Zekrom, eventually forming a brilliant blue sphere around the legendary Pokémon. Zekrom then rose into the air and, without warning, rammed Reshiram with great force and speed. Reshiram was thrown back and slammed into the wall, but flew back to its position with ease.

"Try Fusion Flare, Reshiram!" Jack called.

Reshiram let out a loud roar as an orange fireball formed above its head. Jack thought he could see several blue electrical sparks in the flames this time. Reshiram roared again, and the fireball flew forwards, colliding with Zekrom and creating a colossal explosion. N dove out of the way as Zekrom was plowed backwards and almost out the hole it had made in the wall in the previous chapter.

"Don't let it recover!" Jack shouted. "Reshiram, Hyper Beam!"

Reshiram opened its mouth, and a red beam of destructive force shot forth, headed straight for Zekrom.

"Zekrom, you can do it!" N encouraged. "Dodge it and use Zen Headbutt!"

With a massive effort, Zekrom leapt into the air, and the Hyper Beam missed completely. Zekrom then dove down, a blue glow enveloping its forehead. Immediately, Jack dug into his backpack and pulled out a blue-and-red disc. After quickly looking at the label, Jack smiled, nodded, and threw the TM at Reshiram. The TM passed through Reshiram's body, giving its body a brief blueish glow. Once the TM came flying back, Jack caught it, stuffed it into his backpack, and yelled, "Reshiram, use Dragon Tail!"

Reshiram's tail glowed a bright blue, and it spun around on the spot, its tail colliding with Zekrom. As the Deep Black Pokémon crashed to the floor, it turned into a glob of transparent red energy, and flew into a Poké Ball on N's belt. At the same time, a blast of white light flew forth from another Poké Ball on N's belt, taking the form of a Klinklang.

"A Klinklang?" Jack said. "If I didn't know any better, I'd say it was the Klink you used in Chargestone Cave."

"It is, actually," replied N. "When I released Ferroseed, Boldore, and Joltik, Klink just refused to leave. Klink told me that it was intent on helping me realize my goal even if it meant being trapped in a Poké Ball. I've formed close bonds with all of my Pokémon friends, but Klink and I... it's like we're brothers."

"Moving speech," stated Jack. "Reshiram, use your Fusion Flare!"

"Klinklang, Flamethrower!" N exclaimed.

"WHAT?!" Jack exclaimed as Reshiram launched a beautiful fireball. Sure enough, Klinklang's gears began spinning at blinding speeds, and a stream of fire exploded forth from the smallest gear's nose. The two attacks collided, but the Fusion Flare quickly began to overpower the Flamethrower, and slammed into Klinklang, causing an explosion. Then, to Jack's surprise, a Zoroark expertly leapt out of the cloud of smoke the explosion caused.

"Oh, didn't I mention, Jack? I have a Zoroark, and this is it. Zoroark, Night Daze!"

Zoroark gave a low growl, and its eyes glowed light blue. A red aura appeared around its arms as it raised them into the air. Zoroark then slammed its arms into the ground, and a blast of red energy exploded forth.

Quickly, Jack held out Reshiram's Poké Ball. "Reshiram, get back!" he called. Reshiram was struck by the ball's energy beam and withdrawn just in time; the Night Daze flew right by Jack, passing through where Reshiram had been standing seconds ago. Jack then threw the Master Ball. "Tornadus, I choose you!" he shouted.

In a flash of light, Jack's Tornadus appeared. It floated in the air before Jack and gave its trainer a salute.

"Zoroark, Night Daze once more!" N called out.

"Tornadus, Dark Pulse!" Jack ordered.

Zoroark repeated its earlier actions, sending a wave of red energy at Tornadus, who responded by holding out both of its hands. A barrage of black energy rings exploded forth from Tornadus's palms, colliding with Night Daze. The two seemed evenly matched for a moment, but Zoroark's Night Daze began to overpower the Dark Pulse.

"Come on, Tornadus!" Jack shouted. "Use Gust attack!"

"Na!" Tornadus exclaimed, shaking its head. It then stopped its Dark Pulse and flew up swiftly, evading the Night Daze. Tornadus then closed its eyes and focused. Its tail began to whip around wildly, and no fewer than five tornadoes formed, all of them flying around Tornadus. Tornadus clapped its hands together, and the whirlwinds flew at Zoroark, spinning it around wildly.

"That's gotta be the best Gust attack I've ever seen," Jack murmured.

"That would be because it's not Gust, sir," replied the narrator. "I believe Tornadus has just learned Hurricane."

"Yeah! Yucky wight!" exclaimed the narrator's Pokédex.

"Do stop calling me that," sighed the narrator.

"Zoroark!" N exclaimed as aforementioned Pokémon slumped to the floor, clearly unable to battle. Sighing, N held out a Poké Ball, withdrawing Zoroark. He then grabbed another Poké Ball and threw it. "Now, it's time for the real deal! Klinklang, go!" he called.

In a flash of light, the actual Klinklang materialized, its gears steadily rotating.

"Tornadus, use Hurricane once more!" Jack called.

"Klinklang, Thunder Wave!" N ordered.

As multiple whirlwinds formed around Tornadus, Klinklang unleashed a jolt of electricity. Upon being hit by the attack, Tornadus fell to the floor, electricity crackling all over its body. It struggled to move.

"Shift Gear, then Gear Grind!" said N.

"Klaaaaaaaang," droned Klinklang as it glowed a bright white, its gears spinning with dizzying rapidity. The glow then faded, but its gears continued to spin with great speed. Klinklang then dove down at the paralyzed Tornadus, and squeezed over Tornadus's torso. Tornadus wailed in pain.

"Come on, Tornadus! Fight it off! Dark Pulse!" Jack called.

"Thunder attack now!" N exclaimed triumphantly.

As Tornadus aimed its hands at Klinklang, the latter unleashed a blast of electricity. Tornadus howled in agony as the electricity lit up its body. At long last, Klinklang flew up and away from Tornadus's body as aforementioned Tornadus slumped to the floor, unconscious.

"Return, Tornadus," Jack sighed, holding out the Master Ball. He then took another Poké Ball out and threw it. "Victini! Let's do it!"

"Tiniiii!" exclaimed Victini as it emerged from its ball, bathed in white light.

"Klinklang, Thunder Wave!" N ordered.

"Dodge it, Victini, then use Searing Shot!" Jack commanded.

Victini flew up into the air, deftly evading the oncoming jolt of electricity, then launched a sizzling fireball from its mouth. Klinklang made an attempt to dodge this, but was hit hard, and plowed backwards, into N's arms. N looked at Klinklang, who rose up to assure its trainer that it was still conscious. However, it appeared that Klinklang had spoken too soon; it suddenly fell to the floor, and moved no more.

"Return," sighed N. Once Klinklang was back in its Poké Ball, N took another Poké Ball out and threw it. "Carracosta! I choose you!" he shouted.

In a flash of light, what Jack supposed was an ancestor of Blastoise emerged. Its body was blue, but much lighter than the dark shade of blue one normally sees on a Blastoise. It also had a shell, but it was smaller and more gray than Blastoise's.

"Carracosta, the Prototurtle Pokémon, and the evolved form of Tirtouga," stated Jack's Pokédex. "Carracosta has the power to make a sizable hole in a ship's hull with one slap. It hunted in the prehistoric seas."

"Victini, use Confusion!" Jack called.

"Carracosta, Shell Smash!" shouted N.

As Victini launched a V-shaped beam of blue psychic power from its ears, a red aura covered Carracosta's shell. Then, the aura seemed to explode, with shell-shaped "fragments" flying in every direction, disappearing in midair. The Confusion attack struck Carracosta, and sent it flying backwards. Jack smiled, thinking that Carracosta was unconscious. He was shocked, therefore, to see another red aura cover Carracosta's whole body as it climbed back to its feet.

"Carracosta's Ability- Sturdy," smiled N. "It can survive attacks that-"

"I know what Sturdy does," Jack growled, interrupting N.

"He really does," Roy added, nodding.

"Which means," Jack added, a grin forming on his face, "that one more hit and your Carracosta is Carra-toast-a! Victini, Incinerate!"

"Aqua Jet!" N called. Swiftly, Carracosta rose into the air, water surrounding its entire body. Before Victini could even open its mouth, Carracosta zoomed forward and slammed into the Victory Pokémon, sending it flying into the air, and landing in Jack's arms, clearly unconscious.

"Wow," murmured Bianca as Jack withdrew Victini. "That Carracosta has some real power!"

"It's partially due to Shell Smash," explained the narrator. "Shell Smash is a move which provides a sharp increase to a Pokémon's Attack, Special Attack, and Speed, but at the cost of reducing its Defense and Special Defense."

"Arbok, go!" Jack shouted, throwing a Poké Ball. In a blast of light, Jack's Arbok appeared. It faced Carracosta and hissed. Carracosta looked somewhat unnerved.

"Why, it looks somewhat unnerved," remarked Misty.

"Copycat," muttered the narrator.

"WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY?!" Misty yelled suddenly and in all caps. She then slapped the narrator, sending him flying into the wall.

"Well, yeah, Jack's Arbok has Intimidate," remarked Roy. "I noticed it in Celadon Gym."

"Intimidate or not, you still have what it takes, Carracosta!" N said encouragingly. "Use Stone Edge!"

"Arbok, dodge it and use Glare!" Jack called.

"Chaa!" hissed Arbok as it expertly wove its way through the barrage of oncoming sharpened stones. It then locked eyes with Carracosta. Arbok's eyes took on a bluish glow, and Carracosta suddenly found itself incapable of moving.

"No!" exclaimed N. "Aqua Jet, Carracosta!"

"...costa..." grunted Carracosta as it struggled to move.

"Carracosta is paralyzed! It can't move!" exclaimed Jack's Pokédex.

"Now, Arbok! Poison Tail!" Jack ordered.

Arbok glided across the floor, then swung its tail, the tip of which was glowing purple. The tail struck the helpless Carracosta, knocking it onto its back. Carracosta made no attempt to get up.

"Return, Carracosta!" exclaimed N as he held out Carracosta's Poké Ball. Then, he threw another ball. "Archeops, time for battle!"

In a flash of light, what appeared to be a weird combination between a snake and a bird materialized. Jack could see claws at the tips of its wings, and teeth in its beak.

"Archeops, the First Bird Pokémon, and the evolved form of Archen," said Jack's Pokédex. "Archeops is more adept at running than at flying. It is said to be the ancestor of all Flying-types."

"Arbok, Glare!" Jack ordered.

"Archeops, Dragon Tail!" commanded N.

Arbok tried to make eye contact with Archeops, but the First Bird Pokémon was flying far too fast. It slammed its now blue glowing tail into Arbok, sending it flying backwards. In midair, Arbok turned into transparent red energy and was sucked back into its Poké Ball. Then, in a flash of light, Reshiram re-emerged from its own Poké Ball.

"Reshiram, Dragonbreath!" Jack called.

"Archeops, Stone Edge!" N ordered.

Reshiram unleashed the peculiar purple fire from its mouth, as Archeops flapped its wings vigorously. Sharpened stones materialized out of nowhere in midair, and flew at Reshiram as the Dragonbreath struck Archeops, sending it falling to the floor. Reshiram then attempted to dodge the Stone Edge, but no good; it took the entire attack. Reshiram gave one feeble roar before falling to the floor, unconscious.

"NO!" exclaimed Jack, Roy, the narrator, Misty, and Bianca simultaneously.

"That's impossible!" exclaimed Bianca as Jack withdrew Reshiram. "How could that have happened? Reshiram didn't even take that much damage!"

"Well," the narrator said, "Archeops are known for being exceedingly powerful. Not to mention, Stone Edge is one of the most powerful Rock-type moves in existence, second only to Rock Wrecker, and was the same type as Archeops. But still..."

"A critical hit. It was a critical hit," Jack's Pokédex said.

"Damn," sighed Jack as he threw a Poké Ball. "Arbok, go!"

In a flash of light, Arbok re-emerged from its ball, and stared down Archeops, who had just managed to get back to its feet.

"Arbok might still have a chance," the narrator continued. "In addition to Intimidate activating, I'd bet anything that that Dragonbreath from Reshiram activated Archeops's ability- Defeatist!"

"Defeatist?" repeated Jack.

"Is there an echo in the throne room?" the narrator smoothly responded. "Anyway, Defeatist reduces Archeops's offensive stats if it's taken sufficient damage."

"And it's taken a buttload of damage," confirmed Jack's Pokédex.

"Arbok, use your Thunder Fang attack!" Jack ordered.

"Archeops, Earthquake!" N ordered.

"Arrr..." Archeops cawed weakly as Arbok lunged forward. Sighing, Archeops raised its tail and prepared to slam it to the floor, when Arbok bit into Archeops's left wing, sending electricity coursing through the First Bird Pokémon. As Arbok relinquished its grip, Archeops fainted.

"Not bad," N remarked as he withdrew Archeops. "I'm down to two Pokémon, Jack, whereas you still have three. I'm impressed. Though, as Reshiram is unconscious, and my Zekrom is still fighting fit, you don't stand a chance in Hell. Oh, well." And he threw another Poké Ball. "Go, Vanilluxe!" he called.

In a flash of light, what appeared to be two scoops of ice cream in a shiny cone appeared. Each scoop had a face, and the one to Jack's right had a drinking straw sticking out of it.

"Vanilluxe, the Snowstorm Pokémon, and the evolved form of Vanillish," stated Jack's Pokédex. "Vanilluxe is usually easygoing, but when angered, can unleash powerful blizzards. This only occurs if both heads are angry at the same time."

"Vanilluxe, Ice Beam!" N commanded.

"Arbok, Fire Fang!" Jack called.

As Arbok lunged forward, its mouth full of fire, Vanilluxe formed a ball of light blue energy in the air above it, between its two heads. A beam of icy energy then exploded forth from the orb. The Ice Beam hit Arbok in the mouth, but the only result was a cloud of steam.

"Fire melts the ice and evaporates the resulting water, making steam. Science, N. Now, Arbok!" Jack exclaimed. "Gunk Shot!"

The steam was taking a while to clear, but everybody could see a brief purple glow from within the steam cloud. Then, a cry of "Luxe!" was heard, followed by the sound of ice hitting the floor. The steam finally cleared, revealing Vanilluxe to be unconscious.

"Very good, Jack," smiled N as he withdrew Vanilluxe. "I admit, you really impressed me with that move. But playtime's over, Jack. It's time for the big finale." And he threw the Poké Ball that was now in his right hand. "Zekrom, it's time!"

In a flash of light, N's Zekrom materialized, landing on the floor with an earth-shaking crash.

"Arbok, Gunk Shot once more! Give it everything you got!" Jack ordered.

Arbok opened its mouth wide, and formed another purple glowing sphere within. It then launched it at Zekrom.

"Fusion Bolt!" N ordered.

"ROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!" roared Zekrom as it leaned back, evading the Gunk Shot. Then, electricity crackled all over Zekrom's body, forming a brilliant blue sphere. Arbok attempted to slither out of the way, but Zekrom rose into the air, then crashed down on Arbok. As Zekrom flew back to its spot in front of N, Jack could see that Arbok was unconscious.

"Arbok, return! Rayquaza, go!" Jack called as he held Arbok's ball in one hand and threw the other ball with the other hand.

In a flash of light and a swirl of stars, Jack's Shiny Rayquaza materialized. It gave a shrieking roar and glared at Zekrom.

"I forgot Rayquaza!" exclaimed Misty. "There's still hope!"

"No hope at all," smirked N. "Rayquaza is still a Flying-type, even if it's a Dragon-type. Another Fusion Bolt, Zekrom!"

"ROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!" Zekrom bellowed, as it formed the sphere of blue electricity around its body once more.

"Rayquaza, Hyper Beam now!" Jack called.

Rayquaza roared loudly, and unleashed a powerful red beam of pure destructive energy from its mouth at the oncoming Zekrom. The Fusion Bolt, however, cut right through the Hyper Beam as if it were extremely violent butter, and Zekrom slammed into Rayquaza.

"Come on, Rayquaza!" Jack exclaimed. "You're not gonna take that from the likes of Zekrom, are you?!"

Rayquaza, who had been slammed to the floor by the attack's force, now slowly got up, growling in a menacing fashion.

"Good," grinned Jack. "Then give it a taste of the new attack I taught you off-screen! Use Draco Meteor!"

Rayquaza roared loudly and faced straight up, a large ball of bright yellow energy forming in it. The orb then shot up and into the air, where it exploded into hundreds of fragments. The fragments of energy rocketed downward, but Zekrom acted swiftly; it sped forward, evading the Draco Meteor attack entirely, and rammed Rayquaza with a Zen Headbutt. Rayquaza fell back down to the floor, and this time, didn't get back up.

"Well, we're screwed now," sighed the narrator. "Unless, of course, Jack managed to catch another legendary while teaching Rayquaza Draco Meteor."

"Nope," sighed Jack as he withdrew his Shiny Rayquaza. He minimized the Sky High Pokémon's Poké Ball, returned it to his belt, then took one more Poké Ball off his belt and enlarged it.

"We're both down to our last Pokémon, "N remarked. "I'm afraid I already know how this will end. It's a shame, really. Were this not such a foregone conclusion, I would be more excited over this."

"It's just you and me now," Jack muttered to the Poké Ball. "I'm counting on you." Then, he tossed the Poké Ball into the air. "Go, Weezing!" he shouted.

In a blast of white light, Jack's Weezing emerged from its Poké Ball. At the sight of Zekrom, all four of its eyes widened in fear. It turned to face Jack, who gave it a reassuring nod. Taking two deep breaths (one for each head), Weezing wheeled back around to face Zekrom.

"A Weezing?" inquired N. "I was anticipating something more impressive-looking if you were saving it for last. No matter, though. Zekrom, let's end things here and now. Fusion Bolt!"

Jack groaned. Zekrom's Fusion Bolt was, as he knew from experience, practically unstoppable. Then, he got an idea. "Weezing, Screech attack!" he commanded.

"WEEEEEEEEEEEEZ!" bellowed Weezing in a harsh, grating voice as massive sound waves shot out of its mouths. The blue ball of electricity that contained Zekrom shook in midair, then veered off course, slamming into a wall. The electricity faced, revealing Zekrom trying to extract its head from aforementioned wall.

"Awesome!" Roy grinned.

"Now, Weezing! Use your Sludge attack!" Jack ordered.

"Weezing weez," groaned Weezing. It then opened both of its mouths, unleashing twin streams of smelly black gunk. As Zekrom finally pulled its head free of the wall, it found itself being blasted with Sludge. As it attempted to fend off the attack, its dark grey forehead lit up with purple.

"Poisoned!" Jack exclaimed triumphantly.

"Come on, Zekrom! Zen Headbutt!" N ordered.

"Weezing, SmokeScreen!" Jack commanded.

"Weezing," Weezing replied as thick clouds of black smoke poured out of its pores, enveloping Zekrom. Deep, rumbling coughs could be heard from within the smoke.

"No! Zekrom, Dragon Claw!" N called.

Zekrom roared loudly, and flew straight up and out of the smoke, its claws glowing red.

"Weezing, Hyper Beam now!" Jack yelled desperately.

"ZIIIIIIINNG!" Weezing bellowed as its larger head fired off a red beam of destructive force from its mouth. The beam struck Zekrom squarely in the back before either it or N could react. Zekrom crashed to the floor, and attempted to get back up. Then, it gave up the attempt and submitted to unconsciousness.

The music stopped. A stunned silence filled the throne room, which would have made for more tense of an atmosphere, were it not for Misty breaking wind.

"I... I..." stammered N as he withdrew Zekrom. "Beaten... Jack. Your beliefs... Your truths... Your feelings... They were stronger than mine."

"We... We did it!" Jack exclaimed as Weezing flew in for a hug. Jack was more than happy to oblige and embraced the Poison Gas Pokémon.

"Reshiram and Zekrom... Each of them choosing a different hero..." N continued. "Is... Is that even possible? Two heroes with different views and goals... Could they both be right?"

"I think that's what we've all been trying to tell you the whole time," remarked Roy.

"I see now," sighed N, looking directly at Jack. "It's not by rejecting different ideas, but by accepting different ideas that the world creates a chemical reaction. This is truly the formula for changing the world."

Jack opened his mouth to reply, but was interrupted by the sound of the throne room's double doors being pushed open with great force. The group whirled around to see a positively livid Ghetsis storming towards them, a stark contrast to his usually calm personality. Jack braced himself, but Ghetsis stomped right past the group and confronted N.

"You idiot!" Ghetsis was shouting. "You self-righteous imbecile! After what just happened, do you really think you are still worthy of sharing the Harmonia name with me? You good for nothing boy!"

"Woah, woah, Ghetsis, calm down," Jack exclaimed. "So Team Plasma is finished, no reason to yell at the- wait, share the name Harmonia with you?" He stared at the two. "Are you two...?"

"Hell, no," growled Ghetsis in response. I'm sorry to say I am the father of this... this... this disgrace to the marvelous Team Plasma! You see, I started by spurring N to pursue ideals. We reawakened the legendary Zekrom for one purpose and one purpose only. To give power to MY Team Plasma! Power! More power! Power to control the fearful masses. We accomplished that, at least." He then wheeled around to face N. "And then you just had to go ahead with all that crap about putting your beliefs on the line and battling to see who the true hero was... And you lost! To an ordinary trainer! There is such a thing as being too stupid!"

N said nothing during his father's tirade, seemingly at a loss for words.

"You are nothing but a worthless, warped, defective boy who knows nothing but Pokémon!" Ghetsis snarled.

"But father-" started N.

"DON'T 'BUT FATHER' ME!" Ghetsis roared in all caps. "YOU ARE NO SON OF MINE!" He then wheeled around to face Jack as N clearly struggled to hold back tears.

"Jack. I had no idea that Reshiram would choose someone like you. It caught me off-guard completely."

"That makes two of us," the narrator remarked. Jack punched him in the stomach as Ghetsis continued.

"But that doesn't change my goals. My plans are still on track! I will still use Team Plasma to rule the world! To force the mindless masses to release their Pokémon, so that when I am the only one with Pokémon in all of Unova, they will be powerless to stop me!"

"What is this I am hearing?!" demanded a voice. Jack turned around to see a man with black hair walking into the throne room. He wore a brown trenchcoat. As he entered, he pressed a button on a device on his belt, and strange music began to play.

"Who are you?" demanded Ghetsis.

"Hah! And again, hah!" laughed the man. "As if a common criminal from the Team of Plasma shall extract from I, a member of the International Police, such a piece of information so vital! I shall inform you only of my code name. It is Looker. It is what they call me. Now, I am thinking that the Team Plasma has the goal of liberating the Pokémon?"

"Hah!" cackled Ghetsis. "That? That was nothing more than a convenient lie I needed to create Team Plasma. Use your brain, fool! What good could possibly come from liberating such useful creatures?"

"You are a terrible man," declared Looker. "And I come to arrest you!"

"Just try," smirked Ghetsis as he pressed a button on the castle-like top of his robes. Almost immediately, a glass wall slid up from the floor, separating Looker from the group, Ghetsis, and N.

"Gah!" Looker exclaimed as he pounded on the wall, with no effect. "A trick so dirty, expected it I should have!" He then took two Poké Balls from his trenchcoat pockets and threw them. "Karrablast! Croagunk! This wall, break it down!"

In twin flashes of light, a Croagunk appeared, alongside a Karrablast. Then, Jack did a double take upon spotting the Karrablast.

"Is that-" he began.

"The same Karrablast that's been following us around? Yep," his Pokédex finished.

"Ah, yes, I am forgetting to tell you," smiled Looker. "Karrablast, I am sending to tail you, as I am hearing things of you, Jack and friends. Stories I am hearing, yes, of your rather much noticeable roles in bringing down the Team of Plasma. I was hoping for Karrablast to gather much information on their illegal illicit activities and report back to me. Seeing as how the Plasma Team, they are drawn to you like Snorlax to a pie-eating contest."

"Enough!" snarled Ghetsis. Croagunk and Karrablast began to unleash various attacks at the wall, but nothing worked. Croagunk's Cross Chop, Poison Jab, and ThunderPunch had no effect, nor did Karrablast's Fury Attack, Horn Attack, and Megahorn. Frustrated, Looker turned off his music.

"You, shut up," Jack snapped at Ghetsis. "You are the most contemptible piece of filth it has ever been my displeasure to know, with one or two possible exceptions."

"Say what you want," smirked Ghetsis. "A Pokémon, even a Pokémon revered as a deity, is still a Pokémon. Come on! Now you shall face ME in battle! And you will know complete and utter humiliation by my hand! I can't wait to see the look on your face when you've lost all hope!"

Jack whipped out his Pokédex and began pressing buttons like crazy. Poké Balls vanished off of his belt, only to be replaced very quickly by new ones. Jack then took a Net Ball off his belt, enlarged it, and glared at Ghetsis, who took a Poké Ball out of his robes.
    --------------
    End of Chapter 38.

Spoiler:- Major events:
    Last edited by Missingno. Master; 11th October 2011 at 9:22 PM.

Author profile

Fizzy Bubbles info

Wow. That Karrablast thing was unexpected. And it was nice to see Weezing win in such a momentous battle, and especially against the odds. Can't wait to see what Jack uses in his battle against Ghetsis, since if I recall correctly, his pokemon haven't been healed yet? Unless, of course, you're implementing the in-game feature of the PC boxes auto-healing pokemon.

^ Click this for good times ^

Quote Originally Posted by Gelatino95 View Post
    Wow. That Karrablast thing was unexpected. And it was nice to see Weezing win in such a momentous battle, and especially against the odds. Can't wait to see what Jack uses in his battle against Ghetsis, since if I recall correctly, his pokemon haven't been healed yet? Unless, of course, you're implementing the in-game feature of the PC boxes auto-healing pokemon.
    It was actually confirmed several chapters back that the PC boxes automatically heal the Pokémon. Jack did indeed switch his team up for the Ghetsis battle.

Author profile

Fizzy Bubbles info

Oh. I forgot about that. But I still can't wait to see what team he uses this time around. I sure hope he uses Omastar. In fact, I don't think we've seen Omastar since Jack caught Tornadus. Haven't seen Emboar in a while either.

As multiple whirlwinds formed around Tornadus, Klinklang unleashed a jolt of electricity. Upon being hit by the attack, Tornadus fell to the floor, electricity crackling all over its body. It struggled to move.
    "Carracosta is paralyzed! It can't move!" exclaimed Jack's Pokédex.
    I hate when this happens to me.
    "A critical hit. It was a critical hit," Jack's Pokédex said.
    Hax, that's all I have to say about this. Just hax.

It seems you really like Arbok. It KO'ed Carracosta, Archeops, and Vanilluxe. Looker- he's such a stalker and creeper. He barely even does anything and just makes you do all the work all the time.
    Also found one error:
    "Not bad," N remarked as he withdrew Archeops. "I'm down to Pokémon, Jack, whereas you still have three.
    I think it should be "I'm down to two Pokemon, whereas you still have three.

Really good chapter. I loved the battle with N. Although, I didn't exactly see the typical legendary weakness that Reshiram had during the battle. Maybe it is to attract more critical hits?
    Witness the truly awesome power of my claimed Gyarados.

Gyarados used Epic Awesomeness!
    It's super effective!
    The foe lost OVER 9000% of its health!

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Zero View Post
    "I moved my Monopoly piece forward two squares when nobody was looking, but I didn't use an action replay so it's totally okay"

Well some errors that I spoted were, the story says that 'Its taken a buttload of damage' did you mean boatload? And N says 'he is down to Pokemon' did you mean two? Also I loved Looker, he was so funny, I was not expecting that Karrablast to be his.
    FC for Friend Safari: 0361-7472-0721 Fighting Type with Machoke , Pancham, and Hariyama . PM to exchange FC's.

SHINIES: Lilpup, Chatot, and Froakie WILL TRADE FOR ANOTHER SHINY

Chapter 8 out now!

And now, enjoy, if you will, the final chapter of the Random of Randomness. Chapter 1 of the Epic of Epicness can be expected before the week is done.

Chapter 39: The Ghetsis Of Ghetsisness
    --------------
    Ghetsis pressed another button on his hideous robes with his free hand, and an epic yet ominous tune began to play. Ghetsis then threw his Poké Ball. "Cofagrigus, go!" he shouted.

In a flash of light, the Cofagrigus that Ghetsis had captured many chapters ago materialized. It floated in midair, grinning its maniacal grin.

In response, Jack threw the Net Ball. "Stunfisk, I choose you!" he called.

In a flash of light, Jack's Stunfisk appeared. Ghetsis cackled at this.

"Ahahahaha! A Stunfisk?! A fine jest, boy." Then he noticed Jack's face. His expression clearly said that he meant business. "You're serious," Ghetsis murmured.

"As a ham," Jack replied. "Stunfisk, Curse!"

"Cofagrigus, Shadow Ball!" Ghetsis ordered.

Cofagrigus formed a black sphere between its four hands and let it fly towards Stunfisk, whose body had taken on a red aura. Stunfisk skidded back from the force of the Shadow Ball, but seemed largely unaffected.

"Good," Jack grinned. "Now use Stone Edge."

"Fiiiisk!" bellowed Stunfisk as a ring of energy materialized above it. The glowing energy then faded away, revealing a ring of sharp stones. The rocks then shot forward, flying right at the Coffin Pokémon.

"Protect!" snarled Ghetsis. Immediately, a transparent blue bubble took shape around Cofagrigus, and the stones bounced off harmlessly.

"Stunfisk, try your Sludge Wave attack!" Jack ordered.

"Cofagrigus, Hyper Beam!" Ghetsis exclaimed.

As a tidal wave of sludge rose up behind Stunfisk, Cofagrigus fired a beam of red energy from its mouth. Quickly, Jack held out the Net Ball, recalling Stunfisk. The Hyper Beam blasted a hole in the floor instead as the Sludge Wave crashed down on Cofagrigus.

"Go! Venusaur!" Jack called, throwing an ordinary Poké Ball. In a flash of light, the Seed Pokémon emerged, and landed on the floor, glaring at Cofagrigus.

"Hyper Beam once more!" ordered Ghetsis.

"Use Frenzy Plant!" Jack called.

"Saur!" exclaimed Venusaur as it reared up and stomped the floor with its front legs. Almost immediately, four massive, brown, spike-coated vines shot up out of the floor, and began slamming Cofagrigus repeatedly.

"Co! Fa!" groaned Cofagrigus between the beatings.

"Get moving, I said, you useless lump!" growled Ghetsis. "I said Hyper Beam, now use Hyper Beam!

"...grigus..." Cofagrigus moaned in response as Frenzy Plant let up. It then unleashed another Hyper Beam attack from its mouth. Jack yelled for Venusaur to dodge it, but given that it had to recharge after using Frenzy Plant. The attack collided with Venusaur head-on, sending it skidding backwards. Once the attack was done, Venusaur stomped forward again.

"About time, you lazy ghost," snapped Ghetsis.

"It had just used Hyper Beam," Jack said. "It had to recharge. Venusaur, now, Sludge attack!"

"Venusaur!" called Venusaur as it opened its mouth wide and let loose a huge stream of sludge. On Ghetsis's order, Cofagrigus was able to use Protect to block the attack.

"And now, use your Vine Whip!" Jack called.

In spite of Roy and the narrator's protests, Venusaur sprouted around twenty vines from beneath the leaves on its back, and struck Cofagrigus with them. The Coffin Pokémon fell to the floor, unconscious.

"You stupid idiot, sir!" the narrator hissed. "Don't you remember Shauntal's Cofagrigus? Mummy!"

"Chill out," Jack replied as Ghetsis withdrew Cofagrigus, then took another Poké Ball out. "I have a feeling Mummy will come in handy more than Overgrow."

Ghetsis then threw the Poké Ball. "Seismitoad, go!" he shouted. In a flash of light, an extremely odd-looking Pokémon appeared. It stood on two legs, and its entire blue body was covered in massive warts, including two above its red eyes.

"Seismitoad, the Vibration Pokémon, and the evolved form of Palpitoad," stated Jack's Pokédex. "Seismitoad makes its fists vibrate to give its punches more power. It can reduce a boulder to gravel with a single punch."

"You may be a criminal mastermind," Jack called, "But you suck as a Pokémon trainer. Seismitoad are extremely weak to Grass moves, and I have a Venusaur here. Venusaur, give Seismitoad a taste of your Razor Leaf attack!"

"Saur!" replied Venusaur as dozens of razor-sharp leaves zoomed forth from its back foliage.

"Seismitoad, Rain Dance!" Ghetsis commanded.

"Toad!" groaned Seismitoad as it was pummeled by the Razor Leaf attack, each leaf seeming to do more damage than the last. Once the arboreal onslaught had ended, Seismitoad, barely able to stand, did a feeble little jig. A black cloud formed near the ceiling, and suddenly, it began to rain in the throne room.

"...ok, so you made it rain," Jack said. "Big deal. Finish it, Venusaur. Razor Leaf."

"Flail attack! Now!" Ghetsis ordered. With astonishing speed, Seismitoad ran out of the path of the Razor Leaf attack, leapt up, began thrashing around wildly, and landed on Venusaur.

"Venusaur saur!" exclaimed Venusaur as Seismitoad attacked relentlessly with Flail.

"I suck as a trainer, do I?" sneered Ghetsis. "Seismitoad's Swift Swim increases its Speed in the rain, and Flail is more powerful if Seismitoad is badly hurt. I was counting on that Razor Leaf attack, you know."

"Maybe," said Jack as Seismitoad got off of Venusaur. "But you forgot one thing. Venusaur's now got the Mummy ability. And Seismitoad was all over Venusaur just now. Which means you can kiss Swift Swim goodbye! Venusaur, finish it! Sludge!"

"Dodge and use Sludge Wave!" ordered Ghetsis. Seismitoad dove to its right, barely evading the stream of gunk Venusaur just fired from its mouth. Seismitoad's eyes then glowed a bright purple, and a tidal wave of sludge rose behind it. Before Venusaur could react, the wave crashed down on it. Once the sludge had settled, Jack could see that Venusaur had fainted.

"Damn it!" Jack snapped as he withdrew Venusaur.

"Success!" exclaimed Ghetsis. "I have now disposed of your one and only Grass-type!"

"Oh, I wouldn't say that just yet," Jack smirked, as he threw an Ultra Ball. "Amoonguss! Go!"

In a flash of light, Jack's Amoonguss appeared, and faced Seismitoad.

"Jack..." muttered Misty. "Amoonguss only knows Poison moves, I thought."

"I only had it use Poison moves," Jack corrected her. "Amoonguss, Giga Drain!"

"Moonguss!" exclaimed Amoonguss as its Poké Ball shields glowed a bright green. At the same time, beads of green energy emerged from Seismitoad's body, and were absorbed into Amoonguss's. Seismitoad slumped to the floor, unconscious.

"Gah!" Ghetsis spat as he withdrew Seismitoad. "This is ridiculous! I am a better trainer than the likes of you, and I intend to prove it!" And he threw another Poké Ball. "Bouffalant, destroy!"

In a flash of light, a Bouffalant appeared. As Miror B. owned one, Jack knew the species well.

"Amoonguss, PoisonPowder now!" Jack ordered.

"Bouffalant, Head Charge!" Ghetsis commanded.

Amoonguss unleashed a cloud of purple dust as Bouffalant charged forward, its afro glowing red. It rammed Amoonguss with great force, sending it slamming into Jack, but the PoisonPowder had clearly taken effect; Bouffalant's forehead was tinted with purple, and it groaned in pain.

"You got this, Amoonguss," Jack grunted as he put Amoonguss back down on the floor. "Use Venoshock!"

"Amoooooong!" bellowed Amoonguss as it unleashed a bolt of purple electricity. Bouffalant screamed almost comically as its body lit up with purple voltage, its poisoning increasing the damage.

"Head Charge again!" ordered Ghetsis. Bouffalant, with a great effort, charged forward again, and struck Amoonguss with its red, glowing afro. Amoonguss crashed to the floor and ceased to move. At the same time, however, Bouffalant also fell to the floor; Jack couldn't tell if it was the poisoning or the Head Charge recoil that finished it. Jack and Ghetsis withdrew their Pokémon simultaneously, then threw new Poké Balls (Jack's was a Great Ball).

"Primeape, go!" Jack called.

"I choose Bisharp!" shouted Ghetsis.

In twin flashes of light, Jack's Primeape appeared, and so did a Bisharp. The two adversaries glared at each other.

"Primeape, Close Combat now!" Jack ordered.

"Bisharp, Psycho Cut!" commanded Ghetsis.

Primeape and Bisharp ran at each other, Bisharp's blades glowing pink. It then slashed at the air, and a pink blade of psychic power flew forward, hitting Primeape right in the face. Primeape was knocked back, but it got right back up and continued, except now its eyes glowed red, and a thick red aura cloaked its entire body.

"I love it when this happens," smirked Jack. "Psycho Cut scored a critical hit, and activated Anger Point! Primeape, do it!"

Primeape snarled in response, and began punching, kicking, and headbutting Bisharp with all its might. Within seconds, Bisharp was thrown across the room, where it clanged to the floor at Ghetsis's feet, many of its blades dented.

"Bisharp, return," scowled Ghetsis as he readied another Poké Ball. "Eelektross! Go!"

In a flash of light, a large eel-like Pokémon appeared. It stood on two fin-like feet, and had a pair of arms, each ending in an odd clawed appendage. Its large mouth was tipped with several teeth. Upon seeing Jack, it winked.

"...Jack?" his Pokédex said. "Would you hold my speaker to your ear for a second?" Jack obliged, and the Pokédex whispered something to him. Jack's eyes widened as he brought his Pokédex away from his ear.

"Are you sure?"

"Have I ever not been right?" asked the Pokédex.

"Ooh! Ooh! Patrick Star, the SpongeBob episode "Grandma's Kisses"! exclaimed Bianca.

"Right," replied Roy, impressed.

"Primeape, hold fire," Jack called, for Primeape was about to run at Eelektross.

"Ahaha!" cackled Ghetsis. "Whatever you're waiting for won't help you! Eelektross! Wild Charge!"

Eelektross, however, shook its head and crossed its arms.

"Heh, heh," chuckled Roy. "Looks like your Eelektross needs a little lesson in obedience!"

"It's not mine," scowled Ghetsis. "I borrowed it from a Plasma Grunt. Who will, of course, pay for saddling me with such an unresponsive Pokémon."

"Oh, will I?" came a voice from above them. Jack looked up and saw a ceiling tile slide out of place. Then, a rope fell through the hole, followed by none other than Ralph. Swiftly, he reached over and grabbed Eelektross's Poké Ball from Ghetsis's hand, then dashed off to a wall. There, he held out the Poké Ball and recalled Eelektross.

"What?! Ralph, you low-down traitor!" roared Ghetsis. "How dare you?!"

"Oh, because you're so much more honorable than me?" retorted Ralph. "I knew you were planning to take these guys down if need be, and they treated me better than you ever did. So I told Eelektross to obey your every order unless it involved battling any of these guys before I loaned it to you."

"Ralph..." began Jack, but Ralph held up a hand to stop him.

"It's the least I can do," Ralph stated. "Just destroy this creep."

"With pleasure," grinned Jack. Ghetsis, however, now sported a grin even wider than Jack's.

"See, it doesn't matter that Eelektross doesn't obey me," smirked Ghetsis as he withdrew an Ultra Ball from his robes. "For I have saved my best for last! My ultimate warrior!" he bellowed as he heaved the Ultra Ball. "Hydreigon! Destroy!"

In a flash of light, a large three-headed dragon materialized. It hovered in midair on six thin wings, and roared loudly with its middle head.

"Hydreigon, the Brutal Pokémon, and the evolved form of Zweilous," said Roy's Pokédex. "Hydreigon travels the skies on its six wings. Anything that moves, it perceives as a foe, causing it to attack."

"A Dark-type, huh?" Jack murmured, reading the additional information the Pokédex displayed on its screen. "And oh look, Primeape's a Fighting-type. Better luck next time, Ghetsissy. Close Combat!"

"Hydreigon, use your Dragon Pulse now!" commanded Ghetsis.

Hydreigon roared, and fired off a blue orb of energy from its right head. The attack struck Primeape directly, sending it flying right into Jack and knocking him to the floor. Jack angrily threw Primeape off of him, only to discover that it was unconscious.

"DAMN IT!" Jack roared in all capital letters as he held out the Great Ball, withdrawing Primeape. He then threw another Poké Ball. "Go, Omastar!" he shouted, reattaching the Great Ball to his belt.

In a flash of light, Jack's Omastar appeared. It crashed to the floor, its tentacles twisting, clearly eager to fight.

"Hydreigon, Focus Blast!" roared Ghetsis.

"Omastar, Ice Beam!" Jack commanded.

Hydreigon launched a slightly different blue orb, this one from its left head. Omastar launched a bright blue beam from its mouth, but the Focus Blast cut right through it and collided with its prehistoric target. Omastar rolled backwards, and stopped at Jack's feet, unconscious.

"OH COME ON!" Jack exclaimed in all caps as he withdrew Omastar. Once Omastar's ball was back on his belt, Jack threw another Poké Ball. "Now, Emboar! Attack!"

In a flash of light, Jack's Emboar appeared. It stomped the ground and grunted.

"Emboar, Arm Thrust attack!" Jack ordered.

"Hydreigon, Surf!" Ghetsis grinned.

As Emboar ran at Hydreigon, the latter roared loudly, causing a tidal wave to rise up behind it and crash down onto Emboar. Jack seemed torn between surprised and furious as the Mega Fire Pig Pokémon washed up at his feet, unconscious.

"THIS IS NOT SUPPOSED TO HAPPEN!!!!" Jack bellowed in all caps as he withdrew Emboar. "You're supposed to suck!" Then, he took the Net Ball off his belt and sighed. "It's all up to you, now! Stunfisk!" Jack yelled as he threw the ball.

In a flash of light, Jack's Stunfisk reappeared, and looked up at Hydreigon. Ghetsis busted out laughing.

"You... You just have a Stunfisk left..." he gasped between fits of hysterical laughter. "And... and I got... my powerful... Hydreigon... Ah.. Ahem. Most amusing. But it's time to end it! Hydreigon, Focus Blast!"

"Stunfisk, dodge it and use Curse!" Jack ordered.

Stunfisk managed to flop off to its left, just barely evading the blue orb Hydreigon fired at it. Then, a red aura covered Stunfisk's body.

"Heh," said Ghetsis. "Alright, playtime's over. Dragon Pulse now!"

"Use Stone Edge!" Jack called.

The Dragon Pulse struck Stunfisk directly. Jack groaned, thinking it was all over. He was surprised, however, to see Stunfisk leap up into the air, obviously still conscious, its tail fin glowing. Flapping its side fins rapidly, Stunfisk managed to stay airborne, and zipped forward, slamming its glowing tail fin into the surprised Hydreigon's belly. Hydreigon gave an agonizing roar and fell to the floor.

"Stunfisk weawned Wevenge!" exclaimed the narrator's Pokédex.

"Of course!" the narrator replied. "Revenge is a Fighting move that packs more of a punch if the user was just attacked!

As Hydreigon struggled to get up, Stunfisk wasted no time launching the previously ordered Stone Edge. Hydreigon's roars gave way to whimpers as the stones pelted it relentlessly. With a final piteous moan, Hydreigon passed out.

The music stopped.

"NO!" Ghetsis roared as he withdrew Hydreigon. "This cannot be! I created Team Plasma with my own hands! I AM PERFECTION!"

"YOU ARE CONCEITED," Jack replied, mocking Ghetsis in all caps. At that moment, the sound of breaking glass filled the room as Croagunk's Cross Chop finally broke through.

"Perfection you are not," declared Looker. "Under arrest you are."

"Just try it!" exclaimed Ghetsis, and he made a dash for the hole in the back wall that Zekrom created two chapters ago. However, he didn't get very far before lighting up with electricity, screaming like a girl, and falling to the floor, in that order.

"Wha?" said Roy. Jack looked confused as well; then, after a closer look, he grinned.

"Of course," Jack smiled. "Stunfisk sneaked its way around Ghetsis to stop him from escaping! Good job, Stunfisk!"

"Stunfisk fisk," replied Stunfisk as Jack recalled it.

Looker strolled over to the semiconscious Ghetsis, around whom a trio of men in black had now appeared.

"Ghetsis! Are you alright?!" demanded Cilan.

"Shouldn't've... come..." groaned Ghetsis. "International... Police..."

As if on cue, Looker's strange music began to play.

"A-HA!" exclaimed Looker as Karrablast swiftly lunged forward and struck down the trio's trio of Elgyem with a quick Fury Attack. "So, it is you, the leaders of the gym of Striaton, that are also as well the Shadow Triad!"

"What?!" came a voice from the entrance of the room. Jack wheeled around to see Alder, accompanied by none other than Cheren. Jack and Cheren's eyes met briefly, then Jack turned to face Ghetsis and the Shadow Triad.

"It's true," Jack stated. "Looker, I take it you'll want to arrest these guys as well?"

"It will be the pleasure of me," replied Looker. "I will also want the N fellow to-"

"Leave N be," Jack interrupted. "Ghetsis, as you heard, was the real mastermind behind Team Plasma. N was his unwitting pawn."

"Very well" responded Looker. "I will allow the one known as N to go free. But the other six sages of the Team of Plasma, they have fled. I require assistance in rounding them up."

"I can help you there," said Ralph. "I used to be a Team Plasma Grunt, I'm sorry to say, so maybe I can be of help. I'd like to give you all the information on Team Plasma I have."

"Very good, very much so," nodded Looker. "Now, shall you accompany myself in the escorting outside of these Plasma Team slimeballs, yes?"

"With pleasure," grinned Ralph.

"I'll help," added Cheren.

"And me," Alder stated. "But first. Jack, mind telling me exactly what happened here?
    ~~~~~~~~
    "Holy mother of crap," Alder said weakly. "So let me get this straight. The Light Stone turned into Reshiram and you caught it."

"Yep," said Jack.

"And after you caught Reshiram, you defeated N and his Zekrom, not with Reshiram, but with your Weezing."

"Yep."

"And after N was defeated, Ghetsis came in, revealed that not only was he N's father, but he had manipulated N from the start and was the real mastermind behind Team Plasma."

"Yep."

"And Team Plasma's real goal was to ensure that Ghetsis was the only person in Unova with Pokémon so he'd meet no resistance when taking over the region."

"Yep."

"And that ex-Plasma Grunt, Ralph, loaned Ghetsis his Eelektross and told it to disobey him when battling you guys."

"Yep."

"Wow," murmured Alder. "And the Striaton Gym Leaders... The Shadow Triad. I can't believe it."

"Alder," said Looker, "I am thinking you may need to be having some words with these heroes and such. Myself, Ralph, and this Cheren person, we can be handling these sleazy lowlifes by ourselves. I bid you adieu."

"Gesundheit," replied Jack.

"HE WAS SPEAKING FRENCH!" roared Ghetsis in all caps as Looker, Ralph, and Cheren began shoving the four Team Plasma members towards the door, helped out by Karrablast, Croagunk, Eelektross, and Simisear. As they went out the door, the music stopped.

"N," said Alder, "You've learned that Pokémon are not suffering by being with humans now, right?"

N nodded. "I... In my youth, my fath... no. Ghetsis permitted me to only be around Pokémon that have been mistreated by humans. Young and naive as I was, I believed that all Pokémon were like those. I was touched by their plight, and vowed to separate Pokémon from humans. But now I see how foolish I was."

"You weren't foolish," Roy stated. "You were mislead by that Ghetsis."

"Yeah," said Jack. "N, why don't you come with us?"

N smiled. "I appreciate the offer," he said, "But I need to go and do some thinking. I do my best thinking alone. We're not likely to see each other again."

At these words, a flash of light burst forth from a Poké Ball on the narrator's belt, revealing his Liepard. It looked at N and meowed questioningly.

"Liepard..." N muttered, looking at his former Pokémon. "You want to accompany me?"

Liepard nodded, then turned and gave the narrator a sheepish, apologetic look.

"It's fine," the narrator sighed, handing Liepard's Poké Ball to N.

"Hold on," N said. "After what you guys have done for me, I can't just take Liepard like that. I insist on a fair trade. How about my Archeops for Liepard?"

"Er... All right, then," the narrator responded. The narrator took out his C-Gear; Jack handed his own to N, and within seconds, the trade was completed.

"Thank you," N said as he handed the C-Gear back to Jack. He then pressed a button on the Rubik's Cube-shaped machine on his belt, and his Poké Balls briefly glowed blue. He then took a Poké Ball off his belt and threw it towards the back of the room. In a flash of light, Zekrom appeared, hovering outside the window.

"Farewell, N," Alder said.

"And thank you, guys, for not letting me get arrested," N added as he climbed onto Zekrom's back. Immediately, Zekrom flew off into the distance.

"Well," said Jack, "With that done, we all have business to take care of elsewhere. Alder, good to see you again-"

"Hold up a second," Alder interrupted. "I have a favor to ask of you guys. See, what with Cilan, Chili, and Cress getting arrested, Striaton Gym is now without a leader. Jack, I would ask you to take their place, but you're already well-known across Unova as the person who tamed numerous legendary Pokémon, and not to mention you just defeated N and Zekrom. That's bound to scare off the challengers. So... Roy, would you consider being the-"

"The leader of Striaton Gym? I accept!" Roy interrupted eagerly. He then turned to Jack. "You don't mind, do you, Jack?"

"Not at all," Jack replied. "Between me beating you at the Indigo Plateau, and out of all of us, only me being able to get all eight badges, I think it's time you had your moment of glory."

Roy grinned, then shook hands with Jack.

"Excellent," said Alder. "Well, come on, Roy, I'll accompany you to-"

"Wait!" exclaimed Bianca suddenly. "Where Roy goes, I go!"

"I wouldn't have it any other way," replied Roy as he and Bianca embraced.

What was left of the group bid farewell to Alder, Bianca, and the new Striaton Gym Leader, and-

"WAIT!" exclaimed Jack's Pokédex. "What about my wife?!?!"

"Oh... Yeah..." Roy frowned, taking out his Pokédex. "That would be a problem, wouldn't it?"

"I have a suggestion," said Roy's Pokédex. "Why not give me to Misty? Provided, of course, she's still going to be traveling with Jack."

"You bet I am!" Misty exclaimed.

"That's settled then," said Alder, apparently still working through the concept of Pokédexes having spouses. Roy handed his Pokédex to Misty, and Alder led the young couple out the door.

As if on cue, beeping sounded from within Jack's backpack. He dug out the walkie talkie and pressed the button. "Yeah, Miror B.?" he said.

"Jack, I need you and your friends to get out of my hair now!" Miror B. exclaimed. "The Team Plasma business can wait, things are oh-so bad up here! I'm not sure how much longer I can run from all this, we need to fight!"

"Good timing," Jack answered. "Team Plasma's finished, we were about to get going now. Oh, yeah, Roy and Bianca aren't with us, Roy's been appointed Striaton City's gym leader. Its former leaders were arrested."

"Cilan, Chili, and Cress? Arrested?!" Miror B exclaimed incredulously. "Why?"

"Long story," Jack responded. "We're moving now. Over."

With that, the walkie talkie fell silent. Jack shoved it back into his bag, rearranged his team with his Pokédex, and threw a Poké Ball into the air. In a flash of light and a swirl of stars, Jack's shiny Rayquaza appeared, hovering out the window not unlike N's Zekrom. Jack climbed onto Rayquaza's back, and Misty and the narrator mimicked this action.

"Let's get out of this hairdo, Rayquaza!" Jack exclaimed. Rayquaza roared in response, and began flying straight up, towards the red and white sky above them.
    --------------
    End of Chapter 39.

Author profile

Fizzy Bubbles info

Wow just wow. Someones going to have to replace Roy I mean really! Maybe chapter title guy. Anyways this chapter was WONDERFUL! UBERFISK for teh win. Memes aside I loved the way you had stunfisk beat that Hydriegon. Electric types be boss! CAn't wait for the Epic of Epicness that will be well the Epic of Epicness..... GoL!

Ps can we get more about the girl pokedex in the epic of epicness because I feel she is a completely untapped comedic resource.
    FEAR THE WRATH OF THE MIGHTY WALREIN WHO IS MINE!

Quote Originally Posted by a person View Post
    Again, N believed he would thrash your ass with his dragon, thus winning the ultimate duel of death and crap between truth and ideals. He had no idea that you would pull your own dragon out of the ass he expected to thrash.

Stunfisk so strongth. Beating the infernal Hydreigon I had to stall for a Focus Blast miss with *grumble grumble*

Shame to see Roy go, but he's moving up to bigger, brighter things, and he's with Bianca. So this is quite a fitting end for him. But this means we're back with Miror B. and his disco-tastic nature. I approve. Can they defeat the scourge of the pop-ups? Quick Jack, get Adblock Plus!
    Originally Posted by scytherdude30
    no no no you need an empoleon as your powerhouse da listen to me man I AM THE BOMB
    Quote Originally Posted by Zincspider View Post
    Yes, someone is getting 'killed'... HOORAY FOR CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT!....
    Fizzy Bubbles Profile.
    Fizzy Bubbles PC.
    My Soundcloud.

Yup. Read it. Ahem, ahem.

EPIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIC!!! WANNA READ NOW! BEEEEEEEERSERKEEEEEEEER!!

Um, sorry for that. Great chapter. Pure Epicness.
    I'm chilean. I'm dislexic. But I can write in English. 73% of teenagers would cry if they saw Justin Bieber standing on top of a skyscraper about to jump. If you are the 27% sitting there with popcorn and 3D glasses, screaming "DO A BACKFLIP!", copy and paste this in your signature.
    This is Turtwig, he was the most under appreciated starter in Diamond & Pearl. If you picked Turtwig as your starter, put this in your sig. Started by Dax-360

I've claimed Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories! One of the best GBA games. Got it memorized?

I've claimed Duosion. Fear the cell.

Quote Originally Posted by Volt Trainer View Post
    Wow just wow. Someones going to have to replace Roy I mean really! Maybe chapter title guy. Anyways this chapter was WONDERFUL! UBERFISK for teh win. Memes aside I loved the way you had stunfisk beat that Hydriegon. Electric types be boss!
    The Chapter Title Guy joined the group only once, it barely lasted two chapters, and it was all a ruse to gain their trust and protection.

Glad you like how Stunfisk beat Hydreigon. I had that ending planned out for a while, complete with Ghetsis stepping on Stunfisk while trying to escape.

Quote Originally Posted by Volt Trainer View Post
    Ps can we get more about the girl pokedex in the epic of epicness because I feel she is a completely untapped comedic resource.
    Wait and see.

Quote Originally Posted by Son_of_Shadows View Post
    Stunfisk so strongth. Beating the infernal Hydreigon I had to stall for a Focus Blast miss with *grumble grumble*
    I know, right? I hated that Hydreigon with a passion. In Black version, I got lucky and Focus Blast missed Emboar, allowing it to OHKO with Low Sweep.

Quote Originally Posted by DarknessInZero View Post
    EPIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIC!!! WANNA READ NOW! BEEEEEEEERSERKEEEEEEEER!!
    OK. Here you go. Bear in mind that the length of this chapter will not be indicative of future chapters.

Chapter 1: On The Web Again
    --------------
    For two hours, Rayquaza flew up, up up... Until at last, they broke through the wall of hair, and the group found themselves out of Miror B.'s afro and back in the Internet.

"Jack! Narrator! It is oh-so good to have you fellows back," exclaimed Miror B.

"You missed out on a lot," replied Jack as he called Rayquaza back to its Poké Ball. "We call the narrator Yucky now."

"STOP CALLING ME THAT!" exclaimed the narrator in all caps. Then, he looked around, and realized that they were not on the usual nondescript dirt road, nor in any sort of city, as far as he could tell. Instead, they all seemed to be in some sort of spacious underground cavern that was converted into a room.

"Where the hell are we?" Jack asked, looking up at a disco ball that hung from the ceiling. Along the walls sat numerous devices that gave the cave the appearance of half living room, half military base. Along one wall sat a bunch of sophisticated-looking computer devices. On another wall was mounted a giant flat-screen TV. Jack knew it was a TV because there was a Wii hooked up to it. A refrigerator sat in the corner to the TV's left, and four extremely comfortable-looking recliners sat before the TV. Each recliner appeared to have cup holders built into the arms.

"Welcome to the Miror Bunker," replied Miror B. "You see, Missingno. Master and that oh-so diabolical chapter title guy, they formed an alliance. And now Missingno. Master is assisting him in his attempts to take over the internet! In exchange, the chapter title guy has promised to make hunting us down and killing us his number one priority. I needed somewhere to hide, so my Pokémon kindly assisted me in carving out this groovy little hideout."

"Which one?" the narrator asked.

"Hmm? Yucky, what do you mean?"

"Which one is his number one priority? The hunting or the killing? See, I would think the hunting would be the number one priority, because if he can't find us, he can't kill us. And don't call me that," added the studly narrator.

As Toxicroak and Serperior burst free from their Poké Balls to assault their trainer, Miror B. turned to Misty. "Ah, and this must be the lovely Misty," he said. "The incredibly funky-fresh Miror B. at your service."

"Skip it, Miror B.- she's taken," Jack warned him.

"Crap."

"So anyway," groaned the narrator as he climbed to his feet and withdrew Serperior and Toxicroak, "What's our plan of action?"

"Right now, nothing," answered Miror B. "I was waiting for all of you to show up before we began actual planning. Now, the Chapter Title Guy's been targeting large cities with his Mudkip. Cyber Town is now completely corrupted and under the total control of Missingno. Master. On the bright side, once the Dot Com Building was taken over, the staff all realized how corrupt the management, Missingno. Master, really was, and have joined our cause."

"Including the receptionist?" asked the narrator hopefully.

"She too. Until a pop-up turned her, anyway," Miror B. responded.

"Damnation," sighed the narrator.

"Which brings me to a decidedly not-so-funky-fresh point- the pop-ups," Miror B. continued. "They're spreading around the internet like wildfire. The head of the Pop-Up Organization's Cyber Town branch has joined forces with Missingno. Master, since there's no more Cyber Town. He's been setting pop-ups on the population of large cities and towns, not only to deliver sales pitches, but to turn them into pop-ups. Remember when I was turning into a pop-up?"

"Vividly, unfortunately," Jack replied. "You almost lost your afro."

Miror B. shuddered. "Kindly don't remind me. Anyway-"

"Hold on- the receptionist is now a pop-up? So, she's bald?" asked the narrator.

"Oh, no. Only the male pop-ups go bald," responded Miror B.

"But doesn't your battle music cure pop-ups, turn them back into people?" Jack asked.

"It used to," sighed Miror B. "Unfortunately, they've been working with genetics and stuff, and were able to create a breed of pop-ups that are immune to the funky-fresh groove of my oh-so fantabulous battle music. Remember when we battled the pop-up at the Dot Com Building's Rooftop Colosseum?"

"What of it?" asked Jack.

"Remember I had my battle music blasting all through the battle? That pop-up was never cured. I never noticed it until recently, but I've since learned that he was an experiment in pop-up genetics. Apparently, they already knew my battle music could cure pop-ups."

"Wow," murmured Jack. "This is heavy."

"I know- hold up a second," Miror B. said as a loud ringing sound filled the Miror Bunker. Miror B. strolled over to a wall, and picked up a phone that appeared to be made out of a Miror B. figurine. "Yo? Uh-huh. Uh-huh. Uh-WHAT?! Well, thanks. Yes. Bye."

"Who was that?" asked the narrator as Miror B. hung up the phone.

"That was one of the Dot Com Building's former employees," replied Miror B. "I helped them escape the building, see, and in return they've promised to help me out in any way possible. Anyway, according to the latest reports, the Chapter Title Guy is planning to travel to Megabyteburg for some mayhem and destruction-"

"Woah, woah, woah, hold it right there!" Jack interrupted. "Did you just say Megabyteburg?!"

"I did indeed," replied Miror B.

"The Unwritten Fanfic Character Clinic is in Megabyteburg!" Jack exclaimed. "We gotta get over there right now and stop him!"

"You're absolutely right, sir," added the narrator.

"Ain't I always?" Jack replied.

"Jack and I grew up at the Unwritten Fanfic Character Clinic," the narrator explained to Miror B. "We can't let anything happen to that place."

"I understand," nodded Miror B. "Let's move out!"

"Misty, you coming?" Jack asked.

"You know it," Misty responded as Miror B. opened up a large steel door in the side of the wall, exposing them to the outdoors.
    --------------
    End of Chapter 1.

Last edited by Missingno. Master; 1st February 2012 at 4:37 AM.

Author profile

Fizzy Bubbles info

Luv the new Trainer Tip. Read it! God, this is awesome. I needed some more reading. Hope you continue with the greatness in the fic!

Hooray for the Epic of Epicness!

P.S: You may put in the story the great Who teh Omniscient. He knows all.
    I'm chilean. I'm dislexic. But I can write in English. 73% of teenagers would cry if they saw Justin Bieber standing on top of a skyscraper about to jump. If you are the 27% sitting there with popcorn and 3D glasses, screaming "DO A BACKFLIP!", copy and paste this in your signature.
    This is Turtwig, he was the most under appreciated starter in Diamond & Pearl. If you picked Turtwig as your starter, put this in your sig. Started by Dax-360

I've claimed Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories! One of the best GBA games. Got it memorized?

WOW, been on a vacation and this review might be a little late and stuff, but it's a review none-the-less. Sorry for my late of lateness! I'll get to the other chapters sooner or later..

"Thank you, Captain Obvious," replied Jack as he climbed onto aforementioned cart. Cautiously, Roy climbed on as well, followed by Misty, Bianca, and finally, the narrator. As the last passenger climbed on, the cart roared into life, and with all four wheels squeaking and squealing, took off along the track. The narrator- woah, woah, woah- AAAAAAAAAAAAAA! MOMMY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    o.O lol, didn't know the narrator would be so.. nvm.

"Mienshao, use your Stone Edge now!"
    "Sawk, Rock Tomb!" ordered Marshal.
    Sawk, use Rock Slide!"
    "Throh, use Stone Edge!" roared Marshal.
    Now THIS is why I hate Marshal so much. He might as well just be a rock type elite 4...

The security guard had just finished fastening the buttons on his new rubber raincoat that covered his entire body, when he heard a loud scream of "MARSHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAL PAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWNCH!". Alarmed, he turned around and looked at Marshal's tower. Through a window near the top flew Jack, Roy, Misty, Bianca, and the narrator.

"Oh, COME ON!" groaned the security guard as the group landed on him.

"Oof," groaned Roy.

"Gehh offa me," the guard mumbled.
    He shoulda brought an umbrella, it's gonna be raining Jacks, Narrators, Mistys, Biancas and Roys! Oh and yeah, yay Marshal paunch.

Roy sighed as he looked at the Rufflet statue, aware that the statue was that of a deceased Pokémon.

Then, quite suddenly, the whole of the glowing floor fell straight down, at great speeds.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH-OOF!" screamed the entire group simultaneously as the elevator fell, then slammed into the ground.
    Somehow I find this funny, but I'm not quite sure how.

"Ah, well then," said Jack, "Looks like we'll have to call the whole thing off. Oh, what a shame."

"You wish," smiled N. He then cleared his throat and said dramatically, "Now, from the ground, rise up! The castle of Team Plasma! Surround the Pokémon League!"

...Nothing happened. An annoyed look came over N's face.

"I said," N shouted, "from the ground, rise up! The castle of Team Plasma! Surround the Pokémon League!"

Still, nothing happened.

Sighing, N dug a cell phone out of his pocket, punched in a phone number, and held it up to his ear. "Giallo? It's your lord N, that's who the hell it is. Didn't you hear me just now? Oh, for the love of Arceus... The GREEN button, Giallo! Not the red button! That controls the air conditioning! The green button makes the castle go up! Let's try this again, OK?" And he hung up, shoving the phone back into his pocket.
    ok... what can I say? LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL EPIC WIN!!! This is the funniest thing I've read since... well, i dunno maybe Jack paunch.

"You got it," nodded Jack. He dashed up the staircase, the rest of the group hastening to follow.
    aww, you shoulda made a joke about how awesome the music was...

"Haxorus, I choose-" began Giallo.
    So I'm guessing it's the hacked Haxorus now?

"Good point," Misty admitted. The couple then smiled at each other. Which led to a hug. Which led to... yeah, you get the idea by now.
    Yeah, we all know by now...

Good chapter, nice battle with Marshal although I think that his Conkeldurr's mach punch and it's annoying of annoyingness should have been shown more.

Quote Originally Posted by Missingno. Master View Post
    Chapter 37: The Castle Of Castleness
    I lol'd when I saw this

"Cilan?!" exclaimed Jack, Roy, and the narrator simultaneously. Laying next to the Striaton Gym Leader was a small green Pokémon. It was human in shape, but with a massive head. It was unconscious; Toxicroak evidently knocked it out with the Cross Chop.
    "Yeah, yeah, save it, Chili," interrupted Jack. "Or are you Cress?"
    "Cress, save it, we know who you are," interrupted Jack.
    I KNEW IT! well, whatever. Their cover was blown by me from the start *chuckles evilly*

"I was freaked out a little bit," Bianca stated. "There were claw marks on that skateboard ramp. N's a werewolf!"
    And Ghetsis is a vampire

At that moment, a large, black Pokémon crashed into the room, leaving a gaping hole in the back wall, and reducing N's throne to kindling. Zekrom landed on the floor immediately before Jack, and roared loudly. Then, the bands on its tail began to glow a bright blue, and electricity crackled all around Zekrom.

"Nice touch," murmured Roy.
    Why yes indeed. A little short though.

The stone floated up into the air, and for a moment rotated in place, before it began to change shape. At first, it just seemed to grow in size, like a Voltorb evolving into Electrode. Then, the stone unfurled itself, revealing a large dragonlike figure, extremely similar in body shape to Zekrom. It opened its eyes, which were a brilliant blue, and then opened its mouth, giving a loud roar. A great orange flame appeared in its conical tail, and flames swirled all around it. Once the brilliant flames had passed, Reshiram landed on the ground, and looked directly at Jack.
    This is my fav moment in the game, but.. idk, your description was a little short..

N then took the odd Rubik's Cube-like object off of his belt and pressed a button on it. Immediately, an epic tune began to play.
    It's the iPod of the future!!!

Victini couldn't avoid this one, and fell to the floor, unconscious
    Sometimes I feel like Victini gets KO'd to much..

"Hyper Beam!" Jack ordered. Rayquaza gave a shrieking roar, and fired a red beam of pure destructive energy from its mouth. Reshiram responded by mimicing this action exactly. The two Hyper Beams met in midair, creating a colossal explosion that rocked the entire castle. When the smoke cleared, Rayquaza lay on the floor, unconscious, but Reshiram still looked good to go, albeit apparently struggling to stay upright now.
    If Rayquaza loses again..

"Tornadus, please," Jack called in desperation. "You have to listen to me this time, there's too much at stake!"
    I'm surprised Jack didn't vomit at saying these words.. idk

"This has only happened once before," the narrator explained. "And it was what caused his Koffing to evolve."
    Sooo.. what'll Tornadus evolve into? jk
    wait, so this means no more disobedient Tornadus? oh well...

"Poké Ball, go!"
    wait, am I reading this wrong? Jack caught Reshiram with... a Pokeball? oh well, lucky-hax-time-Pokeball go! well, maybe.. unless Akshun Reeplae had to do something about this...

...And clicked shut. Jack had caught Reshiram.
    Yay, this is the greatest moment probably in Jack's life! (maybe unless he becomes like a world champion or somthin)
    I actually caught Reshiram on my first try with an ultra ball which pretty much made my day.

With that, N took his odd Rubik's Cube device and pressed another button, and a ray of blue light shone onto Jack's belt. Jack felt the Poké Balls on his belt quiver ever so slightly before N shut the device off and clipped it back onto his own belt.

"Uh, what the *Bleep-cuz-I-feel-like-it*?" Jack asked.

"I just healed your Pokémon," replied N. "You're welcome.

"Oh."

"And now," N continued, "I will create the future I desire! I shall sweep you before me! Let's go!"
    Wow, when I battled and caught Reshiram, I was worried to DEATH about the health of my team. Then N, with his.. Rubiks thingy healed my pokes and I was like "what the.." and yeah.

I'm guessing that Jack's Pokedex will bug Jack about one of the readers bleeping out his language :P

Wow, awesome chapter and finally N's battle! Well, let's get on with the review! (I might skip the battle due to it's length..)

Rayquaza fell back down to the floor, and this time, didn't get back up.
    How is.. What.. IS.. THIS... NOOOOOO, RAYQUAZA!!!!! I am no longer a fan of yours, *cries and runs out the door*

The music stopped. A stunned silence filled the throne room, which would have made for more tense of an atmosphere, were it not for Misty breaking wind.
    O_o woah, what's that... smell?

"So Team Plasma is finished"
    Just like Team Rocket *brushes hands and walks away*

Or is it?

"DON'T 'BUT FATHER' ME!" Ghetsis roared in all caps. "YOU ARE NO SON OF MINE!" He then wheeled around to face Jack as N clearly struggled to hold back tears.
    Wow, you've just caught and shown me the complete evilness of who Gehtsis truly is.

"What is this I am hearing?!" demanded a voice. Jack turned around to see a man with black hair walking into the throne room. He wore a brown trenchcoat. As he entered, he pressed a button on a device on his belt, and strange music began to play.

"Who are you?" demanded Ghetsis.

"Hah! And again, hah!" laughed the man. "As if a common criminal from the Team of Plasma shall extract from I, a member of the International Police, such a piece of information so vital! I shall inform you only of my code name. It is Looker. It is what they call me. Now, I am thinking that the Team Plasma has the goal of liberating the Pokémon?"
    Yay, Looker is teh new Miror B. song player-guy-whatever. I knew you had to fit him in somehow, I just knew...

"Gah!" Looker exclaimed as he pounded on the wall, with no effect. "A trick so dirty, expected it I should have!"
    Oh, so this is what it looks like when Looker talks Yoda..

Seeing as how the Plasma Team, they are drawn to you like Snorlax to a pie-eating contest."
    Ok, woah, lolwut? they are? :P Looker's right I guess. Not that that's as crazy as some guy having the Unova region in his afro though.

"You, shut up," Jack snapped at Ghetsis. "You are the most contemptible piece of filth it has ever been my displeasure to know, with one or two possible exceptions.
    He certainly is Jack, isn't he? btw, you missed the quotation mark at the end there.

Jack then took a Net Ball off his belt, enlarged it, and glared at Ghetsis, who took a Poké Ball out of his robes.
    Oh noez, it Stunfisk we're all screwed

Anyways, not very many errors I could spot. Just that one. All right there ya have it. My review is now OVER. yaaaaaay *encore* Well, might as well wait for the other chapt- *looks at other posts*
    WHAT!? the Epic of Epicness is ALREADY up!?!?! eheheh, might as well.. read it... :P
    Last edited by Garch0mp0utrage; 11th October 2011 at 9:24 PM.
    ~You've been 0utraged

I have a Youtube channel! It's small, but always awesome! (I hope)
    https://www.youtube.com/user/redF1r3w0rks

Yay for the epic last battle! Though I beat him easily myself with my Throh's revenge, I was expecting Jack's battle to be more difficult and have even more hacks. I was totally expecting a wondertomb. The only reason Jack won was because of Electross not battling. Either way it was epic. I'm not surprised that weezing was the last pokemon vs N seeing as it's Jack's (and your's) signurature pokemon. And Ghetsis losing to Stunfisk was win. Now it looks like there is going to be total war in the internet.
    THIS. IS. EPIC. OF. EPICNESS!!!
    I have clamed... the mighty Thor. Oh wait it's Throh *Facepalm*
    Fizzy Bubbles
    PASBL Stats
    My fanfic: Island of New Sundai

First of all, why the heck would N trade a Liepard for an Archeops? Second of all, thank you so much for giving the Narrator one of my favorite pokemon (I still refuse to call him Yucky). Also, looks like you've set up quite a lofty plot for the rest of the Epic of Epicness, and I hope it turns out just as great as it sounds. I guess we'll be seeing lots of pop-ups soon enough. Too bad Roy had to leave, though. He had some cool pokemon with him.

Miror B. turned to Misty. "Ah, and this must be the lovely Misty," he said. "The incredibly funky-fresh Miror B. at your service."

"Skip it, Miror B.- she's taken," Jack warned him.

"Crap."
    Eww, eww, eww! What the hell man, since when is Miror B a paedo?!
    Originally Posted by scytherdude30
    no no no you need an empoleon as your powerhouse da listen to me man I AM THE BOMB
    Quote Originally Posted by Zincspider View Post
    Yes, someone is getting 'killed'... HOORAY FOR CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT!....
    Fizzy Bubbles Profile.
    Fizzy Bubbles PC.
    My Soundcloud.

Quote Originally Posted by Garch0mp0utrage View Post
    Now THIS is why I hate Marshal so much. He might as well just be a rock type elite 4...
    I know, right?

Somehow I find this funny, but I'm not quite sure how.
    I found it funny when I wrote it, so there must be something to it.

ok... what can I say? LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL EPIC WIN!!! This is the funniest thing I've read since... well, i dunno maybe Jack paunch.
    Glad you liked that scene. Sometimes I write things in that just make me laugh uncontrollably. This is one of those times.

Good chapter, nice battle with Marshal although I think that his Conkeldurr's mach punch and it's annoying of annoyingness should have been shown more.
    Don't recall Conkeldurr's Mach Punch annoying me. What I do remember is Sawk's Sturdy, especially when Marshal hadn't used up his Full Restores yet.

I KNEW IT! well, whatever. Their cover was blown by me from the start *chuckles evilly*
    I think we all knew deep down that the Striaton Gym Leaders were the Shadow Triad.

And Ghetsis is a vampire
    No, Ghetsis is his own breed of evil creature.

Sometimes I feel like Victini gets KO'd to much..
    Jack never really trained Victini too much. That's gonna change soon enough, though.

wait, am I reading this wrong? Jack caught Reshiram with... a Pokeball? oh well, lucky-hax-time-Pokeball go! well, maybe.. unless Akshun Reeplae had to do something about this...
    Reshiram and Zekrom have higher catch rates in the games, as you need to catch them for the games to progress. Plus, it was a critical capture.

Wow, you've just caught and shown me the complete evilness of who Gehtsis truly is.
    Good, that was the intent. The man is a monster.

Yay, Looker is teh new Miror B. song player-guy-whatever. I knew you had to fit him in somehow, I just knew...
    I couldn't not write Looker into the story. There's no way he wasn't gonna get mentioned.

Ok, woah, lolwut? they are? :P Looker's right I guess. Not that that's as crazy as some guy having the Unova region in his afro though.
    Few things are that crazy.

He certainly is Jack, isn't he? btw, you missed the quotation mark at the end there.
    Thanks for catching that. Fixed.

Oh noez, it Stunfisk we're all screwed
    *insert evil laugh here*

First of all, why the heck would N trade a Liepard for an Archeops?
    This is N we're talking about. Liepard was one of his first Pokémon, and I think that Ghetsis might have supplied him with most of the Pokémon he used in the final battle. N usually uses Pokémon he finds in the surrounding area.

Second of all, thank you so much for giving the Narrator one of my favorite pokemon (I still refuse to call him Yucky).
    Don't mention it. And don't worry. Jack, Misty, Miror B., and the Pokédexes will be calling him Yucky enough for all of us.

Also, looks like you've set up quite a lofty plot for the rest of the Epic of Epicness, and I hope it turns out just as great as it sounds.
    If I have a say in it (and as author, I daresay I do), it will be.

I guess we'll be seeing lots of pop-ups soon enough.
    Yep. Not in Chapter 2, though.

Too bad Roy had to leave, though. He had some cool pokemon with him.
    That he did. But the group was getting a bit big. Five people, and Miror B. was gonna rejoin the group? No.

Quote Originally Posted by Son_of_Shadows View Post
    Eww, eww, eww! What the hell man, since when is Miror B a paedo?!
    He's only human, and Misty doesn't exactly look like a little kid, you know?

And speaking of Chapter 2, you know how there are those times when I just have that right combination of spare time and inspiration? This is one of those times. Here's Chapter 2! Hopefully, the length makes up for the shortness that was Chapter 1.

Chapter 2: Battle Begins At Home
    --------------
    Once the group had filed out of the Miror Bunker, Miror B. slammed the door shut behind them. Jack looked back, but couldn't tell what part of the grassy hill was in actuality the door.

"Nicely hidden," the narrator remarked.

"Isn't it, though?" grinned Miror B. "Now let's ride!"

"Ride? On wha- uh, Jack?" Misty said as Miror B. proceeded to pull three large bicycles out of his afro.

"Let's get this over with now," Jack answered. "Rule number 1 of traveling with Miror B. It is in his afro. No exceptions. Besides, we just came out of that afro ourselves, and you're surprised to see a couple of bicycles getting pulled out of it?"

"Good point," Misty admitted.

"Sorry, fellas," said Miror B. "I only have the three."

"Oh, that's not a problem," Jack answered. He then dug into his backpack and pulled out his own bicycle, which promptly grew to full size. "NOW, let's ride!"
    ~~~~~~~~
    The group rode their bikes down that all-too-familiar nondescript dirt road for what seemed like hours. They rode past the nameless city that the Chapter Title Guy once terrorized, back in The Adventure of Adventureness, in that time frame where all of the chapters were abnormally short. Finally, they arrived at a metal archway with a large sign attached to the top. The sign read, in big, block, all-caps letters, "MEGABYTEBURG". On the side of the archway, Jack could see that someone had scrawled in permanent marker "Internet Explorer REALLY sux". Amid a cluster of skyscrapers, Jack could see a massive brick structure, taller than the Dot Com Building, though nowhere near as wide.

"That's it right there," Jack stated, pointing at aforementioned brick building. "The Unwritten Fanfic Character Clinic. We need to warn them."

"Let's move," said Miror B. With that, they began pedaling once more, heading down the streets of Megabyteburg. Jack gazed around at the familiar buildings, and couldn't help but smile, being back in his hometown. The narrator felt the same way. Eventually, they arrived at the foot of the large brick building. A sign was posted in the small front lawn. It read "Unwritten Fanfic Character Clinic and Narrator Academy". Beneath the large, official-looking lettering, a few words were scratched into the wood; "Peter was here. Jack is a loser."

"Who's Peter?" asked Misty.

"He used to work here," Jack answered. "He's my Primeape's original trainer, back when it was a Mankey, but it couldn't stand him. It's a long story."

"Speaking of long stories," piped up Miror B., "I am ever so curious as to how your adventures in Unova went down."

"You can read about it after we're done here," Jack snapped. "In the meantime, just picture the storyline of Pokémon Black Version, but throw in a few SpongeBob references here and there. That should hold you over."

"The sad part is, he's right," added the narrator as they walked through the double doors and into a lobby not unlike that in the Dot Com Building. To the narrator's dismay, however, the receptionist here was easily three times his own age. Her hair was whiter than the bottom half of a Poké Ball, and her skin was more wrinkled than an old shirt that's been sitting at the bottom of a tightly packed suitcase for three years.

"Welcome to the Unwritten Fanfic Character Clinic and Narrator Academy," the woman croaked in a voice that Toxicroak would have been proud of. Then she looked up from her paperwork. "Please state your business- Jack? Is that you?"

"Hey, Bertha," Jack replied. He then turned to the rest of the group. "This is Bertha, the receptionist here."

"Oh, and you..." Bertha added, pointing at the narrator. "...Uh... What was your name again?"

"It doesn't matter," the narrator replied. "Bertha, you know perfectly well I don't wish for other people to know my name."

"Yeah, I was kidding you," Bertha replied, as she gave an odd giggle that sounded more like croaking and wheezing.

"So yeah," said Jack, "see, here's the thing. We need to speak to the boss. It's extremely urgent."

"Oh, who, Ed? He retired a few months ago. Samson took his place."

"Still," Jack said, "We need to see him. Like I said, extremely urgent."

"Go on up, same office as the old boss," Bertha stated, pointing an extremely wrinkly finger at an elevator. "13th floor, room 1313."

After most of the group thanked Bertha, they walked towards the elevator.

"I thought most buildings don't have thirteenth floors?" Misty said. "Bad luck and such?"

"Apparently, this place was not built by superstitious architects," Jack shrugged as they arrived at the elevator. Miror B. pressed the button on the wall. Immediately, a dinging noise sounded, and the doors slid open, revealing a small elevator within. The group filed into said elevator, which proved to be extremely crowded, mainly because Miror B. had to stoop down so his afro could fit. Jack and Misty, who were pressed up against each other, didn't mind this one bit. After passing the fourth floor, the couple began to kiss.

"Oh, do get a room, sir," groaned the narrator.
    ~~~~~~~~
    After what seemed like years, the elevator finally reached the thirteenth floor, at which point Jack and Misty finally stopped kissing. Once out of the elevator, Jack slapped the narrator upside his head, presumably for his rather biased narration.

"You're damn right that's what it was for," Jack snapped. "Misty is my girlfriend, and if we want to kiss, we will kiss. Now let's move. We have to warn Samson before-"

At that moment, however, a colossal explosion rocked the building. Jack dashed to a nearby window and looked out, to see a skyscraper going up in flames, and an all-too-familiar character strolling down the street, his blue glowing Mudkip firing unrealistically large boulders out of its mouth at other buildings.

"Before exactly that happens!" Jack exclaimed. "Let's move!"

The group took off immediately, Jack at the lead. They ran down the hallway, nearly missing room 1313. Once they got there, Jack didn't bother with the doorknob, instead opting to "JAAAACK PAAAAWNCH" the door open.

"Jack?!" exclaimed Samson, looking up from the papers on his desk in great surprise. "What brings you back here? And for that matter, why did you just break down my door?"

"Samson, there's no time," Jack replied very quickly. "The Chapter Title Guy's gone rogue, and his Mudkip's destroying the town! I couldn't let him do anything to this place, so we had to come and warn you all!"

"Was that what that explosion was just now?" Samson demanded.

"Yes! Come ON!" Jack exclaimed, urging him out the door. Samson followed, and looked out the window. He saw a pile of rubble that was once a skyscraper before Mudkip hit it with Rock Wrecker, plus aforementioned Mudkip now plowing into another skyscraper with Volt Tackle.

"Son of a *BLEEP*!" Samson yelled, Jack's Pokédex bleeping out his word of choice. "We gotta evacuate the building! We're no match for that Mudkip!"

"I am," Miror B. piped up. "One of my Ludicolo can use Skill Swap, taking away Mudkip's Torrent."

"I know," Samson replied. "He took precautions against that, from what I heard. He now has a Smeargle that supposedly knows every move in existence, including Skill Swap and Imprison!

"That's bad," the narrator remarked. "Imprison makes it so Smeargle's opponents can't use any moves it knows."

Samson, meanwhile, whipped a walkie talkie-esque device off his belt, held down a button, and yelled into it. His words sounded from speakers all over the building. "Attention, Unwritten Fanfic Character Clinic staff, characters, narrators-in-training, and everyone else I didn't mention! Evacuate the building immediately! Use the back door ONLY! This is not a drill! I repeat, this is NOT a drill!"

Pandemonium ensued. Screams were heard all over the thirteenth floor, as well as the floor below. Samson led the group to the stairs, where they leapt down the steps extremely quickly, not too far behind the insane mob of evacuees. However, once they passed the door to the first floor, Jack heard a soft cry of "Wy?"

Jack stopped, wrenched the door open, and raced down the first floor corridor instead.

"Jack!" yelled Miror B. "You stupid idiot! We're not on the ground floor yet!"

"Hold on," Samson interrupted him. "That cry came from the Starter Pokémon containment room! The Wynaut was left behind!"

"Come on!" Misty exclaimed. The rest of the group and Samson raced down the hall. They found Jack in a large room, a small blue Pokémon with arms for ears wrapped in his arms.

"Wynaut, the Bright Pokémon," said Misty's Pokédex. "Wynaut uses its long ears to pick fruit. It is incapable of not smiling. If angered, it will slap the ground with its tail."

"Samson," Jack said as they entered the room, "Where's Wynaut's Poké Ball?"

"I have it here," Samson replied. "Nobody ever chose poor Wynaut here."

"Wynaut?" asked Wynaut.

"Nobody wanted one," Samson replied. "That Pichu went rather quickly, if memory serves. So did Sentret, for that matter.

"That I know," Jack responded. "I've met the guy who picked Sentret. It's a Furret now, and doing fine."

"Good to know," Samson stated. "Now can we get out of here?"

"That'll have to be a no," came a voice from the doorway. Simultaneously, everyone wheeled around, to see a blond-haired version of Jack, minus the muscles. By his side stood a Mudkip. Its eyes were glowing blue, and a thick blue aura surrounded its body.

"YOU!" Jack snarled in all caps.

"Me," the Chapter Title Guy smirked. "I take it you saw some of my handiwork outside?"

"'Handiwork' here having the meaning of 'terrorism'," the narrator muttered.

"I'd watch that mouth if I were you," sneered the Chapter Title Guy. "Mudkip here can and will destroy all of you utterly on a moment's notice."

"What did this place ever do to you?" Jack snapped.

"It's nothing personal, Jack," came the response. "It's just good business."

Misty snapped her fingers. "Cutler Beckett, Pirates of the Caribbean; At World's End!"

"Right!" exclaimed Samson, apparently impressed.

"Look," said Jack, "What will it take to get you to leave this place alone?"

"Defeat me in a battle," replied the Chapter Title Guy. "One-on-one. You win, I leave this place alone and never set foot in this city again. I win... Well... Then I win."

"You're on," snarled Jack.

"Oh, yes, before I forget," the CTG said suddenly, before scowling at the narrator for the unapproved acronym. He dug into his pocket and pulled out a small device that looked like a tiny remote control. He then pressed the only button on it; a circular button with an image of an X'd out Poké Ball.

Jack took a Poké Ball off his belt and pressed the button to enlarge it, but nothing happened. "Reshiram, I choose- what the hell?!"

"A little machine Missingno. Master cooked up for me," the Chapter Title Guy grinned. "When it's activated, no Poké Balls within a three mile radius can open."

"Oh, you son of a-"

"Jack, the rating!"

"THAT'S ABOUT THE LEAST IMPORTANT THING RIGHT NOW!"

"Oh, shoot," the CTG suddenly said, feigning disappointment. "It looks like you can't use your Pokémon, so you'll have to forfeit."

"Naut!" exclaimed Wynaut suddenly. It wriggled out of Jack's arms and stood on the floor, facing Mudkip.

"Wynaut, no!" exclaimed Samson.

"Wynaut?" asked Wynaut.

"You can get killed, that's Wynaut- I mean why not," Jack replied.

Wynaut shook its head vigorously and looked Jack right in the face. After a minute, Jack seemed to understand. Wynaut wanted to defend the place it knew as home at any cost. Jack understood this because he felt the same way.

"All right, then," Jack said. "Wynaut, go!"

"Wynaut!" exclaimed Wynaut in response.

"Heh," chuckled the Chapter Title Guy. "Easiest. Victory. Ever. Mudkip, use Roar of Time!"

"MUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUD!" Mudkip roared in an unnaturally deep voice as an orb of blue energy gathered in its mouth. Then, a blast of blue and gray soundwaves exploded forth from its mouth.

"Wynaut... Uh... Mirror Coat attack!" Jack stammered.

Immediately, a shiny, metallic gleam came over Wynaut's entire body. It was as if Wynaut was just a big mirror. The soundwaves stopped short of Wynaut. Jack could see Wynaut struggling to keep its Mirror Coat up. Then, with a great effort, Wynaut managed to deflect the soundwaves. They made a u-turn in midair and struck Mudkip instead. The blue aura faded as Mudkip passed out.

"You did it, Wynaut!" Jack exclaimed. Wynaut leapt into his arms, ecstatic about its victory. Scowling, the Chapter Title Guy deactivated his device and withdrew Mudkip.

"You may win this time," he snarled. "And I may be as dishonest as Miror B.'s afro is huge, but nobody can say I don't keep my promises. We will meet again."

And with that, he stomped out the door and down the hall.

"I was a little nervous there for a moment," sighed Samson. "Well done, Wynaut!"

"Wynaut Wy!" exclaimed Wynaut. Then, suddenly, a bright white light emanated from Wynaut's entire body! Jack hastened to place the glowing Wynaut on the floor, and stepped back to see it changing shape.

"Wynaut's evolving!" exclaimed the narrator.

"Thank you, Captain Obvious!" Jack retorted as the glow faded, revealing a Wobbuffet. It raised its right arm in a salute, opened its mouth (the lack of lipstick on which was sufficient to tell the narrator that it was a he), and gave a cry of "Woooobuffet!"

"Wobbuffet, return," Samson said, holding out the Poké Ball. He then held the Poké Ball out to Jack.

"Wha?" Jack asked in surprise.

"Jack, you and Wynaut were a perfect team back there," Samson stated. "And it never got picked as a starter, nobody wanted anything that just knew Counter, Mirror Coat, Encore, Splash, and Charm. Wobbuffet is gonna be very happy with you, I guarantee it."

Now grinning, Jack took the Poké Ball from Samson's hand, and it promptly disappeared.

"PC storage," Miror B. explained to Samson. Jack hastened to rearrange his team, replacing Reshiram with Wobbuffet.

"Hold up, Jack," said the narrator. "You're depositing Reshiram? Why?"

"Wynaut?" Jack replied. "Seriously, though, I'm saving Reshiram for real emergencies."
    ~~~~~~~~
    After the group had said their goodbyes, and after everyone who had evacuated was back inside, the group walked out of the Unwritten Fanfic Character Clinic, and looked at the massive amount of wreckage that lay before them.

"Wow," said a middle-aged man who was passing by. "It's really lucky that guy with the Mudkip only destroyed the abandoned skyscrapers, ain't it?"

"They were all abandoned?" Jack asked in tones of great surprise.

"Oh, sure! Ain't nobody set foot in them things in years." With that, the man continued walking.

"Hmm," Jack murmured. "Isn't it odd, that the Chapter Title Guy would only destroy the uninhabited skyscrapers if he was hell-bent on destruction?"

"Unless..." Miror B. added. "Unless... His goal wasn't destroying the town."

"What would his goal have been, then?" inquired the narrator. "All it accomplished was getting us here and-"

"Oh, no, no, no, they did not!" exclaimed Miror B. "I know what the big idea was! Everybody, to the Miror Bunker!" And prepare for battle!"

Wasting no time, Jack threw a Poké Ball, and in a flash of light and a swirl of stars, his Shiny Rayquaza materialized. Taking the hint, the group followed Jack in climbing on Rayquaza's back.

"Miror B., you tell Rayquaza where to go," Jack stated. "And then you can tell us what the big idea was."

As Miror B. gave directions to Rayquaza, Jack and the narrator rearranged their teams.

"Now, Jack," said Miror B. "Here's what it was. Their goal wasn't destroying the UFCC. It was luring us here. Flushing us out into the open! And I'll bet my luxurious and oh-so groovy afro that they had spies all over, looking to see where we'd come from. They could have infiltrated the Miror Bunker already!"

"Fly faster, Rayquaza!" Jack exclaimed. Rayquaza roared in response and sped up, almost causing the narrator to fall off.
    --------------
    End of Chapter 2.

Last edited by Missingno. Master; 13th October 2011 at 2:52 AM.

Author profile

Fizzy Bubbles info

Now you need a new Trainer Tip. Like: A Wobbuffet can easily defeat a Roar of Time with a Mirror Coat. Or something. Or: Don't subestime a Wobbuffet's Mirror Coat or you are busted. I don't know.

Aye! Who teh Omniscient!

DiZ out.

Three chapters in a single day!!! It seems every time I turn my computer on, there is a new chapter. How do you keep writing this fast? Okay, lets see...

"You can read about it after we're done here," Jack snapped. "In the meantime, just picture the storyline of Pokémon Black Version, but throw in a few SpongeBob references here and there. That should hold you over."
    There was more. Such as... yeah that was pretty much it.

"I know," Samson replied. "He took precautions against that, from what I heard. He now has a Smeargle that supposedly knows every move in existence, including Skill Swap and Imprison!

"That's bad," the narrator remarked. "Imprison makes it so Smeargle's opponents can't use any moves it knows."
    I hope that his Smeargle doesn't have the ability, Moody. The Chapter Title Guy doesn't need any needs more overpowered pokemon.

"Wynaut?" asked Wynaut.
    "Wynaut?" asked Wynaut.

"You can get killed, that's Wynaut- I mean why not," Jack replied.
    "Wynaut?" Jack replied. "Seriously, though, I'm saving Reshiram for real emergencies."
    I love this.
    "Jack, you and Wynaut were a perfect team back there," Samson stated. "And it never got picked as a starter, nobody wanted anything that just knew Counter, Mirror Coat, Encore, Splash, and Charm. Wobbuffet is gonna be very happy with you, I guarantee it."
    It knows Splash? YAY!

Great chapter though. You write really well in such a short amount of time.
    Witness the truly awesome power of my claimed Gyarados.

Gyarados used Epic Awesomeness!
    It's super effective!
    The foe lost OVER 9000% of its health!

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Zero View Post
    "I moved my Monopoly piece forward two squares when nobody was looking, but I didn't use an action replay so it's totally okay"

Ah, spare time plus inspiration... reminds me of when I first started writing my fic. See if you can beat my record by writing at least one chapter per day for twenty-three chapters.

Also, too bad Wynaut had to evolve. The "Wynaut?" thing would've made a great running gag (although a plot device could easily solve this little problem)

The only complaint I have is that the battle with Mudkip was rather anticlimatic. It only took a single sentence to be over and done with, despite all the hype that this Mudkip gets.

First of all, I apoligize for not relying to the most recent four chapters, I had an insane migraine. Second of all, excellent chapters.

Thank you thank you thank you for showing Ghetsis in all of his evil epicness. I have a feeling that the CTG will get faced with the wrath of Stunfisk and die instantly due to Stunfisk's epicness.

Page 51 of 73 FirstFirst ... 4147484950515253545561 ... LastLast