Page 52 of 73 FirstFirst ... 24248495051525354555662 ... LastLast
Results 1,276 to 1,300 of 1807

Thread: The Adventure of Adventureness

yay epic of epicness! good last few chapters! im kinda sad that roy left but at least someone will probobly come to replace him cheesball l3
    cant wait for the next chapter!
    Your signature contained images that were too large. Read the rules before you add anything new

Awesome, another chapter in such a short time! Read it and I definitely like it.
    Also, screw the other chapters, I don't have the time to review all of them.. Well, at least all do this one. Btw, Looker might have to have an English contest against Yoda sometime...

Quote Originally Posted by Missingno. Master View Post
    "Ride? On wha- uh, Jack?" Misty said as Miror B. proceeded to pull three large bicycles out of his afro.
    She'll learn pretty quickly.

"Oh, that's not a problem," Jack answered. He then dug into his backpack and pulled out his own bicycle, which promptly grew to full size. "NOW, let's ride!"
    And... woah, totally forgot about that.

Sooo.. what absurdly, physics-defying, crazy things can fit in Jack's backpack?

"Internet Explorer REALLY sux"
    Yes, it certainly does.

"Peter was here. Jack is a loser."

"Who's Peter?" asked Misty.

"He used to work here," Jack answered. "He's my Primeape's original trainer, back when it was a Mankey, but it couldn't stand him. It's a long story."
    ooohh, Jack & Peter=Ash & Gary (unless Cheeseball has already taken that role..)

"Speaking of long stories," piped up Miror B., "I am ever so curious as to how your adventures in Unova went down."
    Trust me Miror B., it's long. Long and VERY random. and long... And did I mention random?

"You can read about it after we're done here," Jack snapped. "In the meantime, just picture the storyline of Pokémon Black Version, but throw in a few SpongeBob references here and there. That should hold you over."
    See what I mean? It's long and has plenty of random and funny fourth-wall-breaking references.

"Hey, Bertha," Jack replied. He then turned to the rest of the group. "This is Bertha, the receptionist here."
    Bertha as in elite 4 Bertha? Or just plain, random-old-dude...ette Bertha?

The group took off immediately, Jack at the lead. They ran down the hallway, nearly missing room 1313. Once they got there, Jack didn't bother with the doorknob, instead opting to "JAAAACK PAAAAWNCH" the door open.
    Glad that's back, and just as awesome!

"I know," Samson replied. "He took precautions against that, from what I heard. He now has a Smeargle that supposedly knows every move in existence, including Skill Swap and Imprison!
    Oh great so now it's the Chapter Title Guy with the Mudkip AND Smeargle... I thought that only main characters were supposed to have that many Pokemon! :P

"That's bad," the narrator remarked. "Imprison makes it so Smeargle's opponents can't use any moves it knows."
    That's exactly why Gamefreak let Whimsicott get taunt AND Prankster

"I have it here," Samson replied. "Nobody ever chose poor Wynaut here."

"Wynaut?" asked Wynaut.

"Nobody wanted one," Samson replied. "That Pichu went rather quickly, if memory serves. So did Sentret, for that matter.
    Now if only Gamefreak gave us a Pokemon named "Wy'sthaut"

"That'll have to be a no," came a voice from the doorway. Simultaneously, everyone wheeled around, to see a blond-haired version of Jack, minus the muscles. By his side stood a Mudkip. Its eyes were glowing blue, and a thick blue aura surrounded its body.

"YOU!" Jack snarled in all caps.
    DUN DUN DUUUUUNNNNNNN

"Wynaut, no!" exclaimed Samson.

"Wynaut?" asked Wynaut.

"You can get killed, that's Wynaut- I mean why not," Jack replied.
    Now if only GF made a "Nowhowcouldthautpossiblyhaupen"...

"MUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUD!" Mudkip roared in an unnaturally deep voice
    hehe.. Reminds me of what Pikachu sounds like after getting a mushroom in super smash bros brawl...

"Wynaut... Uh... Mirror Coat attack!" Jack stammered.

Immediately, a shiny, metallic gleam came over Wynaut's entire body. It was as if Wynaut was just a big mirror. The soundwaves stopped short of Wynaut. Jack could see Wynaut struggling to keep its Mirror Coat up. Then, with a great effort, Wynaut managed to deflect the soundwaves. They made a u-turn in midair and struck Mudkip instead. The blue aura faded as Mudkip passed out.
    wah wah waaaaaaaahhhhhhhh

Who ya gonna cry to CTG?

"Wynaut's evolving!" exclaimed the narrator.
    NOOOOOO!!! No more why not...

"Jack, you and Wynaut were a perfect team back there," Samson stated. "And it never got picked as a starter, nobody wanted anything that just knew Counter, Mirror Coat, Encore, Splash, and Charm. Wobbuffet is gonna be very happy with you, I guarantee it."
    yaay, Jack has a formerly-uber Pokemon!

"Wynaut?" Jack replied. "Seriously, though, I'm saving Reshiram for real emergencies."
    Just quoting because I had to see the last of a Wynaut joke

"Unless..." Miror B. added. "Unless... His goal wasn't destroying the town."
    Moment of... freak out... ness. No wonder CTG didn't seem extremely evil... Well, at least this means...

ULTIMATE NEXT CHAPTER SETUP TIME (the true moment of freakiness)

"Fly faster, Rayquaza!" Jack exclaimed. Rayquaza roared in response and sped up, almost causing the narrator to fall off.
    You know what? Jack and co. should actually try flying somewhere else as to confuse your menacing plot. Besides, what's so important at Miror... what-chama-call-it? Well, I'm sure you have your reasons.

Good chapter. A lot of suspense, and yeah, action. Pure action. Pure, sweet, action. Also, the mistakes are hiding from me today. Oh and something just hit me, do you or the chapter title guy use Akshun Reeplae to get those crazy hack-like pokemon? Or is it just some coincidence as crazy as the Unova region being in a very funky dude's afro? Idk, just a stupid question.
    Btw, CHEESEBALL MUST RETURN!!
    ~You've been 0utraged

I have a Youtube channel! It's small, but always awesome! (I hope)
    https://www.youtube.com/user/redF1r3w0rks

Awesome! I'm kind of sad Roy left, but at least now he gets some glory. It seems lonely with only 4 characters now. I was wondering something? If they can read the fanfiction then why don't they read your comments so they get hints on how they can avoid certain things? Just wondering.
    † I am a Christian and proud of it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

Christianity is a Relationship with our true God, Jesus. It's not a Religion. Copy and paste If you agree

Registeel is mine, yay!

Adventure of Adventureness & Awesome of Awesomeness: Smashing the 4th wall into gazillion pieces since 2010. - Sig too long, so Mod a cropped it

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Chaos View Post
    I hope that his Smeargle doesn't have the ability, Moody. The Chapter Title Guy doesn't need any needs more overpowered pokemon.
    Just remember one key thing. The Smeargle is only rumored to know every known attack.

Great chapter though. You write really well in such a short amount of time.
    Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Gelatino95 View Post
    Ah, spare time plus inspiration... reminds me of when I first started writing my fic. See if you can beat my record by writing at least one chapter per day for twenty-three chapters.
    Sounds like a challenge. It won't happen anytime soon, what with my college schedule being what it is.

Also, too bad Wynaut had to evolve. The "Wynaut?" thing would've made a great running gag (although a plot device could easily solve this little problem)
    I dunno, I got a feeling that one would get real old, real fast. Nevertheless, I haven't entirely ruled out plot device involvement.

The only complaint I have is that the battle with Mudkip was rather anticlimatic. It only took a single sentence to be over and done with, despite all the hype that this Mudkip gets.
    You realize Mudkip's lost before? Plus, the Chapter Title Guy wasn't giving it his full effort. As per Miror B.'s theory, the goal was not to destroy Megabyteburg, but to lure the group out into the open. I have plans for these guys.

Quote Originally Posted by magikarprules View Post
    First of all, I apoligize for not relying to the most recent four chapters, I had an insane migraine. Second of all, excellent chapters.
    It's OK, hope you feel better, and thanks!

Thank you thank you thank you for showing Ghetsis in all of his evil epicness.
    How could I not?

I have a feeling that the CTG will get faced with the wrath of Stunfisk and die instantly due to Stunfisk's epicness.
    It'll take a bit more than the wrath of Stunfisk, shockingly (really bad pun intended). Ghetsis simply had an ordinary (though admittedly above average and underleveled) Hydreigon. The Chapter Title Guy has his Mudkip. It could destroy Ghetsis's Hydreigon in an instant.

Quote Originally Posted by ninetails012 View Post
    yay epic of epicness! good last few chapters! im kinda sad that roy left but at least someone will probobly come to replace him cheesball l3
    cant wait for the next chapter!
    Boy, just two chapters in and already you're asking for Cheeseball. Relax, Cheeseball's coming. Just not yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Garch0mp0utrage View Post
    She'll learn pretty quickly.
    They always do.

And... woah, totally forgot about that.
    Yeah, it's been a while since he's rode, hasn't it?

Sooo.. what absurdly, physics-defying, crazy things can fit in Jack's backpack?
    Well, for one, as you've seen, the bicycle. And I suppose the C-Gear would count, as it can warp people to the Entralink...

Yes, it certainly does.
    And that's why I switched to Google Chrome.

ooohh, Jack & Peter=Ash & Gary (unless Cheeseball has already taken that role..)
    Cheeseball is the Gary to Jack's Ash. Peter's just immature, incompetent, and really, really stupid.

Trust me Miror B., it's long. Long and VERY random. and long... And did I mention random?
    Don't forget long.

See what I mean? It's long and has plenty of random and funny fourth-wall-breaking references.
    This story doesn't break the fourth wall. This story doesn't even HAVE a fourth wall!

Bertha as in elite 4 Bertha? Or just plain, random-old-dude...ette Bertha?
    Random-old-dude...ette Bertha. I didn't even think of that, though.

Glad that's back, and just as awesome!
    Glad you're glad it's back, 'cause the JAAAACK PAAAAWNCH will be making quite a few appearances in chapters to come.

Oh great so now it's the Chapter Title Guy with the Mudkip AND Smeargle... I thought that only main characters were supposed to have that many Pokemon! :P
    He doesn't have that many. Not even a full party. Scizor, Arbok, Mudkip, Parasect, Smeargle.

That's exactly why Gamefreak let Whimsicott get taunt AND Prankster
    Yep! Too bad none of the main characters are getting a Whimsicott.

NOOOOOO!!! No more why not...
    For the time being, anyway. I haven't ruled out plot device devolution. Besides, I think that one would've gotten real old real fast.

yaay, Jack has a formerly-uber Pokemon!
    If I followed the storyline of White Version, he'd have a currently-uber Pokemon, like the narrator does.

You know what? Jack and co. should actually try flying somewhere else as to confuse your menacing plot. Besides, what's so important at Miror... what-chama-call-it? Well, I'm sure you have your reasons.
    The Miror Bunker is the one safe place in the internet where Miror B. and the group can plan in secret, away from the prying eyes of me, the Chapter Title Guy, and the pop-ups. Miror B.'s also drawn up a few secret plans, and it would be detrimental should they fall into the wrong hands.

Good chapter. A lot of suspense, and yeah, action. Pure action. Pure, sweet, action. Also, the mistakes are hiding from me today. Oh and something just hit me, do you or the chapter title guy use Akshun Reeplae to get those crazy hack-like pokemon? Or is it just some coincidence as crazy as the Unova region being in a very funky dude's afro? Idk, just a stupid question.
    Btw, CHEESEBALL MUST RETURN!!
    His only crazy hack-like Pokémon is Mudkip. His Scizor and Arbok are rather weak, his Parasect would be kinda powerful, were it not for the whole mushroom-is-a-murderer deal, and his Smeargle is only rumored to know every move in existence. And there's a backstory behind Mudkip, which will be revealed in due course. It doesn't involve Akshun Reeplae, though, I can tell you that much.

Quote Originally Posted by UltimatePokemonExpert View Post
    Awesome! I'm kind of sad Roy left, but at least now he gets some glory. It seems lonely with only 4 characters now. I was wondering something? If they can read the fanfiction then why don't they read your comments so they get hints on how they can avoid certain things? Just wondering.
    I exercise my authorly power to prevent my comments from loading for them.

Working on the next chapter, though it's unlikely it'll be up today. Not sure that'd be a problem, though, given that I've given you all three or four chapters already over the past twenty-four hours.

I HAVE CLAIMED WEEZING. YOU ARE NOT WORTHY.
    The Hoenn of Hoenness- Chapter 3 up now!
    404 Error 2: File Not Found- Chapter 12 up now!
    Author profile

Banner done by me. I do not do requests. The Shinies are not up for trade.

Fizzy Bubbles info

You realize Mudkip's lost before? Plus, the Chapter Title Guy wasn't giving it his full effort. As per Miror B.'s theory, the goal was not to destroy Megabyteburg, but to lure the group out into the open. I have plans for these guys.
    Oh, I overlooked that. I guess the shortness of that section helped stress the fact that the chapter title guy was just acting as a decoy.

^ Click this for good times ^

Wow. You've been busy. My overall review of the Elite Four challenge will now be written:

I liked the battles overall, but I thought the Elite Four could have used more personality. The overall effect was rather bland. The gags were quite good, but seemed fairly forced.
    The battles were well done on the Champion battles end of things. However, I once again found the speech rather bland. I think you used a lot of direct quotes or similar things to the game, which may explain this. As impressed as I was by the battles, I was bothered by how strong Zekrom and Reshiram were compared to Rayquaza, a stronger Pokemon (that by game rules would be higher level by far.) Also, have you thought about the fact that you have a Ralph and a Jack? And that Ralph is (or was) part of an organization, whereas Jack kind of wanders around doing his own thing? You have just drawn Lord of the Flies parallels, just when I thought I was done with the book. Anyway, overall, a very well-done conclusion.

As for the new chapters, I think you may have dulled Miror B a bit, but the Miror Bunker is inspired. I await more content, as this is probably one of the only things keeping me on Serebii.
    Mentioning the meme will result in OVER 9000 Hydro Pumps in your face! I don't want to get into that, and neither should you.

I have already evolved and killed you all! (And by that I mean 49 trainers in a row at the battle tower.)

If you think the Sinnoh saga has been the best saga of the whole show, copy and paste this into your signature! (started by FlameRose)

Wow, you are on a roll with chapters! Well that was Awesome (of awesomeness) I can't believe that a Wynut beat the chapter title guys Mudkip (well, now we know why it's on the uber list)
    FC for Friend Safari: 0361-7472-0721 Fighting Type with Machoke , Pancham, and Hariyama . PM to exchange FC's.

SHINIES: Lilpup, Chatot, and Froakie WILL TRADE FOR ANOTHER SHINY

Chapter 8 out now!

Oh, I overlooked that. I guess the shortness of that section helped stress the fact that the chapter title guy was just acting as a decoy.
    Exactly.

Quote Originally Posted by ChaosMudkip View Post
    Wow. You've been busy. My overall review of the Elite Four challenge will now be written:

I liked the battles overall, but I thought the Elite Four could have used more personality. The overall effect was rather bland. The gags were quite good, but seemed fairly forced.
    The battles were well done on the Champion battles end of things. However, I once again found the speech rather bland. I think you used a lot of direct quotes or similar things to the game, which may explain this. As impressed as I was by the battles, I was bothered by how strong Zekrom and Reshiram were compared to Rayquaza, a stronger Pokemon (that by game rules would be higher level by far.) Also, have you thought about the fact that you have a Ralph and a Jack? And that Ralph is (or was) part of an organization, whereas Jack kind of wanders around doing his own thing? You have just drawn Lord of the Flies parallels, just when I thought I was done with the book. Anyway, overall, a very well-done conclusion.

As for the new chapters, I think you may have dulled Miror B a bit, but the Miror Bunker is inspired. I await more content, as this is probably one of the only things keeping me on Serebii.
    Glad you liked it. I kept most of the same dialogue because I felt it was part of what made that part of the game so epic, and I was a tad wary about tampering with perfection. And the Lord of the Flies thing was completely unintentional, but I'm always amazed when someone finds some reference to something in my story that I didn't even mean to do.

Quote Originally Posted by Fire Aruseus View Post
    Wow, you are on a roll with chapters! Well that was Awesome (of awesomeness) I can't believe that a Wynut beat the chapter title guys Mudkip (well, now we know why it's on the uber list)
    And the roll isn't over yet!

Chapter 3: Pop-Up-Palooza
    --------------
    "WAIT A MINUTE!" Jack exclaimed in all caps. "Rayquaza, stop!"

"Are you on crack, Jack?!" demanded Miror B. as Rayquaza came to a halt in midair. "We need to get to that bunker pronto!"

"That's exactly what they want!" Jack hissed. "I did some thinking off-screen. You had a bunch of radar equipment in that bunker, so if there was anything in the area, you'd have noticed!"

Miror B. paused for a moment. "That's true," he admitted.

"So," Jack continued, "What if they wanted to trick us into leading them to the Miror Bunker?"

"That... actually makes sense, sir," said the narrator with an obvious air of surprise.

"So the question is," Jack continued, "What now?"

A silence fell, broken moments later by a voice exclaiming "Aw, screw it, just get them now!"

Suddenly, the air around them was thick with pop-ups- flying pop-ups!

"What the hell?!" Jack demanded.

"Everybody," announced a completely bald pop-up in a suit so bad Jack was sure the previous owner had paid him to take it, "Start your sales pitches!"

"You! The head of the PUA!" the narrator exclaimed.

"I told you, I don't approve that acronym," snapped the head of the PUA. "And- what did I just TELL you?! But enough of that. How would you like to purchase a fine motor vehicle? The Gourd Siesta, the best in its class. Fueled entirely by cheese graters!"

"Make it stop! Make it stop!" sobbed Misty. At the sight of his hot girlfriend so broken up, Jack sprang into action. He leapt off of Rayquaza's back and lunged at a pop-up who was selling robotic arms that were programmed to pick one's nose.

"JAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACK PAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWNCH!" Jack bellowed as he slammed his fist into the pop-up. The pestilent purveyor of pointless products was plowed backwards, knocking at least seven or eight of his fellow pop-ups down to the ground and into unconsciousness.

"Jack!" Misty shouted as he fell to the ground. Fortunately, Rayquaza hadn't been flying terribly high.

"I'm OK," Jack muffled through a mouthful of dirt clods. "Rayquaza, Draco Meteor!"

"When did it learn that?" Miror B. wondered out loud.

"Offscreen," the narrator replied.

Rayquaza tilted its head back and launched a glowing white orb high into the sky. There, it exploded, raining brilliantly colored shards of energy down on the pop-ups. All but two or three of them collapsed to the ground, knocked out. The remaining pop-ups feebly continued their sales pitches for gas powered water purifiers, remote control spatulas, and Grumpig figurines carved out of Swiss cheese, then vanished into thin air.

"I knew it," Jack stated as Rayquaza flew down to the ground, allowing its passengers to dismount. "I knew we were being tailed. But what do we do now?"

"I have an idea," Miror B. replied, as he dug a large syringe, a length of rope, and a small paper cup out of his afro. Jack watched as Miror B. tied up one of the pop-ups, then stuck the syringe in his arm and extracted some blood. Miror B. then, to everyone's horror, emptied the blood into the paper cup and drank it in one gulp. The dance-crazy ex-criminal shuddered as he swallowed the blood.

"Ick," Miror B. remarked. "That tastes oh-so nasty."

"What. The. Hell?!" Jack demanded.

"See, I discovered a few things in your absence," explained Miror B. "Pop-up blood, for instance, when consumed, gives the drinker the ability to teleport for the next 24 hours. I also discovered that pop-up blood, when consumed, tastes like Skuntank urine."

"And how would you know what Skuntank urine tastes like?" asked Jack.

"Do shut up."

"So what now?" asked Roy. "We just warp back to the Miror Bunker now?"

"Oh, no, no, no, we do not," answered Miror B. "Not before we take this fellow with us." And he hoisted the unconscious, tied-up pop up into the air and held him on his shoulder. Now, everybody hold hands. We need to be in physical contact for the teleportation to work."

Jack and Misty grabbed hands immediately. Miror B. grabbed Misty's free hand, and one of the narrator's hands. Then, in the blink of an eye, they were back in the Miror Bunker.

"And why, dare I ask, did we take Baldy McBadProduct back with us?" Jack asked as Miror B. placed the unconscious pop-up in a shabby wooden chair, then tied him to it with more rope produced from his afro.

"For interrogation," replied Miror B. He then took a syringe that was filled with an odd blue liquid out of his afro and injected its contents into the pop-up's arm.

"And what's that?" asked the narrator.

"A formula I've been working on," Miror B. answered. "If my ever so groovy calculations are correct, this should prevent our friend here from warping away to safety."

Just then, the pop-up began to stir.

"Zzz... wha... huh... Toasters!" exclaimed the pop-up, suddenly waking up completely. "Hey. Hey, what gives?!"

"I'll ask the questions here, if you don't mind," replied Miror B. "No, let me rephrase that. I'll ask the questions here whether or not you mind!"

"Screw you," replied the pop-up. "Wanna buy a nuclear-powered pickle straightener? Just plug it into a nuclear reactor and you're good to go!"

"Enough of your not so funky-fresh sales pitches for your oh-so useless items," Miror B. snapped. "Tell us what cures your kind."

"Yeah," snorted the pop-up. "Sure. I'm really gonna tell you the one thing that can cure us."

"So you admit there is such a thing?" Jack demanded suddenly. The pop-up cursed under his breath. Then he blinked.

"Wait," he said. "Why am I bothering with you idiots anyway? Get your pickle straightening fix somewhere else!"

A few seconds passed, but nothing happened.

"Heh," the pop-up said. "Guys, you won't believe what- wait a minute. Why am I still here?"

"Looks like your formula works, Miror B.," remarked Jack.

"As I knew it would," Miror B. replied.

"WHAT DID YOU DO TO ME?!?!" the pop-up roared in all caps.

"Here's the thing," Miror B. stated, ignoring the pop-up's all-caps question. "You decide to dance to our beat, just tell us. In the meantime, we'll just be over here..." And he walked over to the giant screen TV and turned it on, revealing an advertisement for some sort of hedge clippers to be playing. "...watching infomercials."

"Uh... what?" Jack asked. However, at the word "infomercials", the pop-up became most agitated.

"You wouldn't!" he exclaimed. Jack could have sworn he was starting to foam at the mouth.

"Oh, that's right," Miror B. said suddenly. "I forgot, your kind don't like infomercials, do you? Can't handle the competition."

"Turn it off! Turn it off!" the pop-up screamed.

"Tell us what can cure your kind," Miror B. demanded.

"Never!"

"Then oh, no, no, no, I will not!" Miror B. sang as he grabbed the remote control from a small table, and jammed his finger on the volume control's "up" button. The infomercial's host began explaining the positive qualities of the hedge clippers he was advertising even louder than before. Tears rolled down the pop-up's face as the group plopped down into the rather comfortable recliners.

"Did you have everything you needed for this place in your afro?" Jack asked.

"And then some," replied Miror B.
    ~~~~~~~~
    Two hours later, the infomercial was still going strong. The same could not be said for the pop-up. He had succeeded in tipping his chair over, and was screaming in agony as the hedge clipper advertisement assaulted his ears.

"Oh, look!" Miror B. called over the infomercial as he flipped through a TV guide. "Says here that we're in for a real treat next- a five hour advertisement for a home gym system!"

"You're bluffing!" the pop-up howled in anguish.

"Maybe," replied Miror B. "But are you really in groovy enough shape to afford to take that risk, hmm?"

"All right, all right, I'll talk!" gasped the pop-up. "Just turn it off and I'll tell you everything you want to know!"

"Hey," Jack said, "I thought you were studying pop-up blood and stuff."

"That I was," replied Miror B. as he turned the TV off.

"So why not just find out from that what can cure pop-upism?"

"My dear boy, don't you think that's the first thing I tried? No, for whatever not-so-funky-fresh reason, the blood is not providing answers. Now, then," Miror B., as the group surrounded the pop-up once more. "Tell us, unless you want to hear five full hours on how to get better abs."

"OK, look," gasped the pop-up. "Missingno. Master may have done something to us so your battle music can't cure us. But there's something else. Something that can cure us. It can cure all pop-ups, even the ones that can still be cured by your battle music."

"And that is?" inquired Miror B.

"Hold it," Jack said suddenly. "We can't be sure he won't lie."

Then, in a flash of light, Jack's Wobbuffet appeared. "WOBBUFFET!" it chimed in, giving a salute.

"Wobbuffet, return," Jack sighed, holding out its Poké Ball.

"Hang on, now," Miror B. said thoughtfully. "That oh-so groovy Wobbuffet has given me an idea. We need a Psychic-type."

"Wait," Jack said as he took a Poké Ball off his belt. "I've got something better. Come out, Lucario!"

In a flash of light, Jack's Lucario emerged. "What is it, Jack?" Lucario asked telepathically.

"Lucario," Jack answered, "we're about to extract crucial information from this pop-up. I want you to tell us whether he's being honest or not."

"Can do," was the telepathic response.

"Go on, now," Miror B. said to the pop-up.

"You need to make a potion," explained the pop-up. "And it needs oddly specific ingredients. First, you need three hairs from a pop-up- OW!" he exclaimed as Jack yanked three hairs out of the nearly bald pop-up's head.

"Check," said Jack.

"Ow. You also need two pounds of gravel from a rock that was created by the usage of Rock Wrecker."

"That'll be an issue," muttered the narrator. "The only Pokémon I've ever seen use Rock Wrecker is the Chapter Title Guy's Mudkip."

"And you need to stir them together in a vat of Muddy Water created by a Red Striped Basculin, over a fire that was created by a Water Pokémon."

Jack looked at Misty. "So what Water-types can use Fire moves?" he asked.

"Not many," Misty responded. "Slowpoke, Slowbro, Slowking, Gyarados, and I think Jellicent learns Will-O-Wisp."

"OK," said Jack, "Well, I have a Gyarados, and Misty has a Jellicent, so we're pretty good for now. And I have a Red Striped Basculin that knows Muddy Water, so there's that. Now, any other instructions you might have 'overlooked'?"

"No," the pop-up stated.

"He's lying," Lucario told Jack telepathically. "Everything he said until that 'no' was the truth, though."

"Liar," Jack snapped. "What else have you not told me?"

"Fine," sighed the pop-up. "The hairs you yanked off my head? They won't cut it. The hairs have to be from the head of the Pop-Up Association's head."

"But he's completely bald," Jack stated.

"He has hair," the pop-up argued, "just very, very little. There's probably no more than a dozen hairs on his head. And you need three of those."

"He's telling the truth, I'm afraid, Jack," Lucario added.

"Anything else?" Miror B. demanded.

"Nothing."

"Also truth," Lucario added.

"That's it," Jack told Miror B.

"So," Miror B. said, a grin creeping up his face. "We now have the recipe for curing pop-ups... SUCCESS!" he cheered in a loud voice, very suddenly. He whipped a remote control out of his afro and pressed a button on it. Lights flew on all over the Miror Bunker, the disco ball began rotating, reflecting said lights, and speakers built into the wall began blasting the music known and loved by all. Miror B. then dug four Poké Balls and a Great Ball out of his afro and threw them into the air. In multiple flashes of light, Miror B.'s four Ludicolo appeared, as well as his Maractus. Together, they began dancing in the middle of the floor.

"Wow," exclaimed Jack. "Now that's the Miror B. I remember."

"I haven't had cause nor opportunity to celebrate like this for the longest time!" sang Miror B. "I had to be all serious-like, and that so takes a toll on me!"

"Marac Maractus!" added Maractus as it jumped around and danced, making a maracas-esque sound as it did so.
    ~~~~~~~~
    Five full hours later, Miror B. switched off his battle music and turned the lights and disco ball off.

"Now then," he said, "We have work to do. But first..."

And he walked over to the tied up pop-up, and four robotic arms shot out of his afro and picked the prisoner up. Miror B. then walked to a doorway just to the left of the refrigerator (stopping first to grab a bottle of soda pop from within aforementioned appliance and gulp it down in one), and went through. Jack, Misty, and the narrator followed.

They were in a rather dimly lit stone corridor. Miror B. then came to a steel door built into the wall to their left. He shoved the empty soda bottle back into his afro, and pulled out a heavy-looking silver key. With it, he unlocked the steel door, pushed it open, and then his robotic arms threw the pop-up into the room. Miror B. then pulled the door closed and locked it.

"Hey! HEY! Let me out!" the pop-up roared. "And while you're at it, why not buy a nuclear-powered pickle straightener?"

"Oh, no, no, no, I will not!" Miror B. declared. "On both counts!"

"But I told you everything you wanted to know!"

"We never said anything about letting you go, though," Miror B. smirked.

"Why not let him go, though?" Jack asked. "I'm gonna get a little tired hearing the guy's constant sales pitch for nuclear powered pickle straighteners."

"We need him, though," replied Miror B. "Once we've made the potion, we have to have a test subject before we start serving it up to other pop-ups."

And with that, ignoring the pop-up's mingled pleas for freedom and offers to sell nuclear pickle straighteners, the group filed back into the main room of the Miror Bunker.

"So," the narrator said, "What now?"

"Well, we have the Muddy Water part all taken care of," Jack stated. "And I guess I can teach Gyarados Flamethrower-"

"Hold it!" Miror B. exclaimed. "I just remembered! Two of my Ludicolo know Fire Punch!"

"They're Water-types!" Misty added. "That'll work perfectly!"

"But what about the PUA head's hairs and the Rock Wrecker gravel?" asked Jack. Then, he took out his Pokédex. "OK, you. Gimme a list of everything that learns Rock Wrecker.

"Rock Wrecker is learnable by the following Pokémon; Rhyperior, Dwebble, and Crustle," replied the Pokédex.

"Smeargle as well, technically," added Misty's Pokédex.

"I hewd u wiek Mudkipz!" exclaimed the narrator's Pokédex.

"A baby Pokédex. Now I've seen everything," Miror B. said.

"Well," Jack sighed, "None of us has a Rhyperior. Or a Dwebble, Crustle, or Smeargle, for that matter. Unless..." he added, with a glance at Miror B.'s afro.

"Sorry, Jack," Miror B. answered. "None of which to speak."

"Why not go to Megabyteburg again?" Misty suggested. "Mudkip destroyed a few buildings with Rock Wrecker, there should still be some gravel left, right?"

"Afraid not, Misty," her Pokédex answered. "Rock Wrecker remnants, unless boiled in water, disappear ten minutes after the attack was used. We need fresh Rock Wrecker gravel."

"Great. Just great," Jack sighed. "So what, we go up to the Chapter Title Guy and just, what, get him to have Mudkip use Rock Wrecker? It'll never-"

"Wait a minute!" exclaimed Misty. "Cheeseball!"

"What about him?" asked Jack.

"His Rhydon evolved into a Rhyperior by the time I hired him! And it knows Rock Wrecker!"

"Miror B.," the narrator said urgently, "Do you by any chance have any more plot devices on you?"

"Only one," Miror B. responded, pulling a metallic cube out of his afro. A large red button sat on the top of the cube. "But I think this is oh-so exactly the kind of nasty situation where we should use it."

"I agree completely," Jack stated. He then swiped the plot device out of Miror B.'s hands and slammed his entire hand onto the button.
    --------------
    End of Chapter 3.

Spoiler:- Major events:

Author profile

Fizzy Bubbles info

Been a while since I dropped by. I mainly stopped by because there was a rather glaring mistake that I am surprised no one saw:

Chapter 2 E of E

"Wynaut?" Jack replied. "Seriously, though, I'm saving Reshiram for real emergencies."
    ~~~~~~~~
    After the group had said their goodbyes, and after everyone who had evacuated was back inside, the group walked out of the Dot Com Building, and looked at the massive amount of wreckage that lay before them.
    Pretty sure this doesn't need much explaining.

On a positive note, I love the way you made Ghetsis so evil. He popped out of the page in my honest opinion.
    credits for pic and banner: Avenger Angel and Brutaka

I have claimed Sceptile

Destiny's Forge: click sig.
    ARD: UNDER REVISIONAL HIATUS UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!

Also read Essense of Law.

Oh YES! Cheseball time! Where do you come up with these sale pitches? They are so random
    FC for Friend Safari: 0361-7472-0721 Fighting Type with Machoke , Pancham, and Hariyama . PM to exchange FC's.

SHINIES: Lilpup, Chatot, and Froakie WILL TRADE FOR ANOTHER SHINY

Chapter 8 out now!

"That's exactly what they want!" Jack hissed. "I did some thinking off-screen. You had a bunch of radar equipment in that bunker, so if there was anything in the area, you'd have noticed!"
    Woah, woah, woah! Jack actually had a smart thought?

The pestilent purveyor of pointless products was plowed backwards, knocking at least seven or eight of his fellow pop-ups down to the ground and into unconsciousness.
    Well put.

Lights flew on all over the Miror Bunker, the disco ball began rotating, reflecting said lights, and speakers built into the wall began blasting the music known and loved by all.
    Finally! The music I've been waiting for returns!

Five full hours later, Miror B. switched off his battle music and turned the lights and disco ball off.
    Wow, long dance party. And kinda creepy how they're all just sitting in the dark.

Oh yeah, the return of Cheeseball and maybe Mr. Psychick? *THAT'S PSYCHIC, SPELL IT RIGHT!!!*. I bet the negative effect of the plot device is that it brings the Chapter Title Guy with them.

Great chapter. I think Jack's ego is getting a little out of check. He needs to lose a battle, maybe to the narrator or cheeseball.

EDIT: RANK UPPP!!
    Last edited by Dr.Chaos; 13th October 2011 at 12:22 AM.
    Witness the truly awesome power of my claimed Gyarados.

Gyarados used Epic Awesomeness!
    It's super effective!
    The foe lost OVER 9000% of its health!

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Zero View Post
    "I moved my Monopoly piece forward two squares when nobody was looking, but I didn't use an action replay so it's totally okay"

"I told you, I don't approve that acronym," snapped the head of the PUA. "And- what did I just TELL you?! But enough of that. How would you like to purchase a fine motor vehicle? The Gourd Siesta, the best in its class. Fueled entirely by cheese graters!"
    More randomness from the head of the PUA. "EYES, HOW DO THE THINGS WORK?!"

"See, I discovered a few things in your absence," explained Miror B. "Pop-up blood, for instance, when consumed, gives the drinker the ability to teleport for the next 24 hours. I also discovered that pop-up blood, when consumed, tastes like Skuntank urine."

"And how would you know what Skuntank urine tastes like?" asked Jack.

"Do shut up."
    Ummm, I'm afraid of Miror B. now. *runs and hides*

"Rock Wrecker is learnable by the following Pokémon; Rhyperior, Dwebble, and Crustle," replied the Pokédex.

"Smeargle as well, technically," added Misty's Pokédex.

I'm proud of you, babydex. Seriously, that is the awesomest thing ever. A baby Pokedex who can use memes to great effect.

Anyway, great chapter. I already pointed out the highlights, so no need to do that again.
    http://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=35776

i'm pretty sure i just found the most hilarious pogeymanz are satan discussion ever

Well, Missingno. Master never actually specified how much thinking Jack did off-screen. For all we know, it could have taken weeks for him to come up with that.

Finally. Cheeseball is needed, and since Weezing finally made a return appearance in the finale sequence of TRoR, I am anxiously awaiting Weezing Sludgehair. Well-made chapter, and I'm surprised that you actually included the blood drawing, considering the lack of non-cartoon violence in this piece. I thought it was a great addition, nonetheless. I would speculate on the effects of the Plot Device, but you don't make them make sense, so there is no point to that. Until next time.
    Mentioning the meme will result in OVER 9000 Hydro Pumps in your face! I don't want to get into that, and neither should you.

I have already evolved and killed you all! (And by that I mean 49 trainers in a row at the battle tower.)

If you think the Sinnoh saga has been the best saga of the whole show, copy and paste this into your signature! (started by FlameRose)

Your gone for one day to raise a haxorus and harvest dream world berries to buy a mansion (my groudon is living in style) and Bam! 5 missed chapters

Anyway the conclusion the random of randomness was epic (although a underleveled hydregion joke would have rocked)

Plus horray for the use of stunfisk and wobbeffet (every pokemon can be epic)

Now the return of Cheeseball and a war against you!? This is getting epic (of epicness)

Also I love how much darker a character Mirror B. became with I think goes well with the whole ex-admant thing

Thumbs up

This team dosen't lose

credit to*Hapuriainen for trainer creator

"when will man learn that people of all races are equally inferior to robots?" Bender

"Which is why Arceus created a universe with 3 states of matter and 300 soild & liquid poisons that could cause his symptoms" - Dr. Gregory House

Quote Originally Posted by Septic Scepti1e View Post
    Been a while since I dropped by. I mainly stopped by because there was a rather glaring mistake that I am surprised no one saw:

Chapter 2 E of E

Pretty sure this doesn't need much explaining.
    Oh, damn, how did I miss that? Thank you, I'll fix that immediately.

Quote Originally Posted by Septic Scepti1e View Post
    On a positive note, I love the way you made Ghetsis so evil. He popped out of the page in my honest opinion.
    Thanks. It wasn't too hard, really, he just is that evil.

Quote Originally Posted by Fire Aruseus View Post
    Oh YES! Cheseball time! Where do you come up with these sale pitches? They are so random
    They just come to me.

Not as if it's his first one. Probably is the first one he's had that didn't involve Pokémon, though...

Well put.
    I think so.

Finally! The music I've been waiting for returns!
    I think we've all been waiting for it.

Wow, long dance party. And kinda creepy how they're all just sitting in the dark.
    Miror B. just turned off the extra lights that were used with the disco ball. I suppose I should have phrased that better.

Great chapter. I think Jack's ego is getting a little out of check. He needs to lose a battle, maybe to the narrator or cheeseball.
    He'll lose at least one battle.

EDIT: RANK UPPP!!
    Congrats!

More randomness from the head of the PUA.
    Who doesn't approve that acronym.

Ummm, I'm afraid of Miror B. now. *runs and hides*
    So drinking pop-up blood is scarier than possessing an afro filled with all sorts of stuff that could potentially be murder weapons in the wrong hands?

I'm proud of you, babydex. Seriously, that is the awesomest thing ever. A baby Pokedex who can use memes to great effect.
    3.3 and 3.4 really raised their son right.

Anyway, great chapter. I already pointed out the highlights, so no need to do that again.
    Thanks!

Well, Missingno. Master never actually specified how much thinking Jack did off-screen. For all we know, it could have taken weeks for him to come up with that.
    Surprisingly, it didn't take Jack that long to think of it.

Quote Originally Posted by ChaosMudkip View Post
    Finally. Cheeseball is needed, and since Weezing finally made a return appearance in the finale sequence of TRoR, I am anxiously awaiting Weezing Sludgehair. Well-made chapter, and I'm surprised that you actually included the blood drawing, considering the lack of non-cartoon violence in this piece. I thought it was a great addition, nonetheless. I would speculate on the effects of the Plot Device, but you don't make them make sense, so there is no point to that. Until next time.
    Considering that characters have died before, a little blood is nothing. Granted, all of them except Giovanni have been brought back to life, but my point still stands.

Quote Originally Posted by GroundBlaze View Post
    Your gone for one day to raise a haxorus and harvest dream world berries to buy a mansion (my groudon is living in style) and Bam! 5 missed chapters
    Oh, you got the Manor House too? I just got it today.

Anyway the conclusion the random of randomness was epic (although a underleveled hydregion joke would have rocked)
    I considered a joke about Hydreigon being underleveled, but didn't actually do anything about it.

Plus horray for the use of stunfisk and wobbeffet (every pokemon can be epic)
    Especially those that are already epic, such as Stunfisk and Wobbuffet.

Now the return of Cheeseball and a war against you!? This is getting epic (of epicness)
    Hence the title.

Also I love how much darker a character Mirror B. became with I think goes well with the whole ex-admant thing
    I don't think he's really become that much darker. Just learning to be more serious when necessary. Well, OK, maybe a little darker.

Thumbs up
    Thanks!

Author profile

Fizzy Bubbles info

"I did some thinking off-screen. You had a bunch of radar equipment in that bunker, so if there was anything in the area, you'd have noticed!"
    Cool, Jack is starting to think like me! Unless he already has been thinking like me.... :P

A silence fell, broken moments later by a voice exclaiming "Aw, screw it, just get them now!"

"What the *bleep*?!" Jack demanded.
    Nnnnnot cool.

"You! The head of the PUA!" the narrator exclaimed.

"I told you, I don't approve that acronym," snapped the head of the PUA. "And- what did I just TELL you?!
    woah, that just came back to me. Well, at least just after we started calling the chapter title guy by his abb.

"Jack!" Misty shouted as he fell to the ground. Fortunately, Rayquaza hadn't been flying terribly high.
    Were flying pop-ups really necessary?

Miror B. then, to everyone's horror, emptied the blood into the paper cup and drank it in one gulp. The dance-crazy ex-criminal shuddered as he swallowed the blood.
    ._.

*turns around and throws up all over the floor*

"Zzz... wha... huh... Toasters!"
    I wonder what that guy dreams about in his sleep...

...probably something about a nuclear-powered rubber duck power plant that runs on gasoline... idk

"That'll be an issue," muttered the narrator. "The only Pokémon I've ever seen use Rock Wrecker is the Chapter Title Guy's Mudkip."
    Really? Well, lemme see if I can ask him for some...
    *returns an hour later with clothes completely tattered and several bones broken*
    On second thought, maybe someone else can ask.

"He has hair," the pop-up argued, "just very, very little. There's probably no more than a dozen hairs on his head. And you need three of those."
    The head of the PUA still has some good in him!

The popular meme repeated by the popular pokedex. How much more awesome (of awesomness) could that possibly get? Pretty soon they'll start saying "so I herd u liek babeh pokedexes?"

"I agree completely," Jack stated. He then swiped the plot device out of Miror B.'s hands and slammed his entire hand onto the button.
    o_o
    epic tense moment.

wait, is Cheeseball coming back the bad effect or the good effect? All they really need is the Rhyperior.. It would be funnier if they used the plot device to get the Rhyperior with Cheeseball coming as the bad side effect.

Well, good chapter. No errors spotted. Not much action as before, but I guess the suspense for the next one is good enough to make up for that.
    Last edited by Garch0mp0utrage; 13th October 2011 at 2:43 AM.
    ~You've been 0utraged

I have a Youtube channel! It's small, but always awesome! (I hope)
    https://www.youtube.com/user/redF1r3w0rks

The head of the PUA still has some good in him!
    You mean the head of the head of the PUA XD. Yay Cheeseball with Rhyperior! Epic battle between rivals I forsee. And it's a good thing that Jack hit it with his palm of his hand because if it was a fist I don't know what would happen. I wonder if the Plottwist ever comes back...
    I have clamed... the mighty Thor. Oh wait it's Throh *Facepalm*
    Fizzy Bubbles
    PASBL Stats
    My fanfic: Island of New Sundai

After two weeks of grounding I'm back!!!!

I must say I'm at a loss of words the Random of Randomness ending, things were never supposed to be so epic but you my friend are something out of the natural making things as amazing and hilarious as only you can.

Thanks for being so real with Ghetsis overpowered and underleveled Hydreigon and Zoroak's appearance against Caitlin. One think I'm really sorry about is I missed the ending of the Rnadom of Randomness, but I'm really looking forward to the Epic of Epicness. Please keep up your Awesome of Awesomeness!!!

I'm just not reviewing right now I missed a lot of chapters!
    Pókemon Y F.C.: 4940 6079 3659

"And the Red Death held sway over all"

The Shining and Hotel California by the Eagles are the perfect recipe for disaster.

Poe means business.

I wonder if something totally unexpected will happen as a result of the plot device. Everybody's expecting Cheeseball to come, but if I remember correctly, plot devices don't always act predictably... and I also wonder how Miror B is going to stock up on plot devices again. Where did he get all those in the first place? Didn't he collect them from Missingno. Master? In that case, I guess Miror B will have to secretly stuff some in his afro when they meet up with that bad guy again.
    Last edited by Gelatino95; 13th October 2011 at 4:48 AM.

great chapter! finally the return of mirror B.'s salsa music!
    no mistakes.
    now then:
    Two hours later, the infomercial was still going strong. The same could not be said for the pop-up. He had succeeded in tipping his chair over, and was screaming in agony as the hedge clipper advertisement assaulted his ears.
    this is hilarious!
    wow. a full five hours? i think i would start getting a headache

"What about him?" asked Jack.

"His Rhydon evolved into a Rhyperior by the time I hired him! And it knows Rock Wrecker!"

"Miror B.," the narrator said urgently, "Do you by any chance have any more plot devices on you?"

"Only one," Miror B. responded, pulling a metallic cube out of his afro. A large red button sat on the top of the cube. "But I think this is oh-so exactly the kind of nasty situation where we should use it."

http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:A...dEFDtwFw7RVEhq
    cant wait for the next chapter! and cheeseball!
    Your signature contained images that were too large. Read the rules before you add anything new

Mirror B. drinking blood, ew. But I do love it when Jack JACK PAWNCHES someone. I'm suprised you said you weren't going to be an author because I think you'd be good at it. What you write is better than most of the garbage on tv and in books now a days. Your series is on my list of top 5 series I like to read the most. But what would the series be called? The ess of essness series? If you're not going to be an author what are you going to be? Will Cheeseball help them? Will I stop asking so many questions?! I don't know. Thanks for making my day a little better.
    † I am a Christian and proud of it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

Christianity is a Relationship with our true God, Jesus. It's not a Religion. Copy and paste If you agree

Registeel is mine, yay!

Adventure of Adventureness & Awesome of Awesomeness: Smashing the 4th wall into gazillion pieces since 2010. - Sig too long, so Mod a cropped it

Quote Originally Posted by UltimatePokemonExpert View Post
    I'm suprised you said you weren't going to be an author because I think you'd be good at it. What you write is better than most of the garbage on tv and in books now a days. Your series is on my list of top 5 series I like to read the most. But what would the series be called? The ess of essness series? If you're not going to be an author what are you going to be?
    The main problem is that publishers wouldn't be willing to publish a pokemon fan fiction. It's just a bit unprofessional for most publishers' tastes. If they did, then fan fics would be lining the walls of our libraries since there are already so darn many. Besides, the Adventure of Adventureness series (I'm fairly sure that's what it would be called) isn't written like professional pieces of literature. I'm not saying that this is all my opinion, but that's probably how publishers would see it.

The main problem is that publishers wouldn't be willing to publish a pokemon fan fiction. It's just a bit unprofessional for most publishers' tastes. If they did, then fan fics would be lining the walls of our libraries since there are already so darn many. Besides, the Adventure of Adventureness series (I'm fairly sure that's what it would be called) isn't written like professional pieces of literature. I'm not saying that this is all my opinion, but that's probably how publishers would see it.
    You've hit the nail on the head.

@Missingno. Master: I'm about halfway through with the Adventure of Adventurness so far. Will give a full review when I catch up.

EDIT: Just saw that you've added a fourth "book." I have major catching up to do. XD
    Hi, I'm part of the staff on Pokemon Showdown!, if you have any questions or need any help, VM or PM me.

Yes! Venusaur reappears! Plus, a Cheeseball reappearance is coming (hopefully, never can tell with those plot devices.) Also, will any legendaries (other than Rayquaza, Arceus in text, and Giratina in a cameo) ever appear? Will there be more RAYQUAZA, DESTROY!-ing?
    Author thread post:
    http://www.serebiiforums.com/showpos...6&postcount=80
    Claims: Archeops, Rival Silver, and Zoo Tycoon 2

Favourite Pokémon: (etc)

Page 52 of 73 FirstFirst ... 24248495051525354555662 ... LastLast