Page 61 of 73 FirstFirst ... 115157585960616263646571 ... LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,525 of 1807

Thread: The Adventure of Adventureness

  1. #1501
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Black City
    Posts
    7,151

    Default

    Chapter 14: Let The Flashback Play
    --------------
    Jack felt thrilled as he followed Miror B. and the rest of the group over to the radar screens, where Miror B. was now searching for any sign of the Chapter Title Guy. Finally, payback was imminent. Defeating the Chapter Title Guy once and for all would constitute a real blow against Missingno. Master, and-

    "OH, SHUT UP ALREADY!" Jack roared in all caps, rudely interrupting the handsome, sexy, and unbelievably intelligent narra- no, no, no! Serperior, no! I said no-woah-woah-woahwoahwoahwoahwoah- AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH-THUD

    "Owie," groaned the narrator once Serperior's Leaf Tornado attack sent him crashing into the ceiling. Barely two seconds later, his body peeled off aforementioned ceiling and fell to the floor.

    "You had it coming, you big baby," Jack said matter-of-factly. Serperior hissed in agreement.

    "Double owie," the narrator whined as he climbed back to his feet and withdrew Serperior. "And what's gotten you all worked up, sir?"

    "Hmm," Jack replied sarcastically. "Could it maybe be the fact that, oh, I dunno, we've been at this FOR SEVEN HOURS with NO sign of the Chapter Friggin' Title Guy whatsoever?!?!?!?!?!?!"

    "Take it easy, there, Jack," Miror B. stated, still staring intently at various screens. "The internet is oh-so huge."

    "Just find him quickly, Miror," Jack snapped. "I can't wait till we-"

    "OH, NO, NO, NO, YOU DID NOT!" exclaimed Miror B. suddenly, in all caps, and in an unnaturally high pitched voice. A stunned silence followed this unexpected outburst. After a moment, Miror B. seemed to calm down. "Um... Oh. Sorry about that," he muttered. He wheeled back around and resumed his examining of the radar screens.

    "Woah, woah, woah. Wait one fricking minute!" Jack yelled. "What the hell was THAT?!"

    "Nothing, nothing," Miror B. replied, a little too airily.

    "I rather doubt that, Miror B.," the narrator added. "You seemed to react rather strongly to what appeared to be nothing whatsoever."

    In response, Miror B. gave a deep sigh, and turned around.

    "Only one other person in the entire universe has ever called me just 'Miror', without the 'B.'," Miror B. explained. "My father."

    "I smell a flashback coming on," Jack stated.

    "Want me to narrate the flashback for you?" the narrator asked.

    "Very much so, thanks," Miror B. replied.
    ~~~~~~~~
    It was a beautiful day. While most of the Orre Region consisted of a barren desert landscape, devoid of any wild Pokémon save for several Trapinch and Sandshrew and the occasional Skarmory, Gateon Port was different. Right on the sea, it was a noticeably cooler place, almost always with a cloudless sky, bright sunshine, and the occasional flock of Wingull taking dumps on the heads of local sailors.

    Leaving this lovely scene fast was a highly polished yacht, with a young boy near the stern, looking back with a sigh. The yacht he was on, he knew, was headed straight for Citadark Island, a desolate volcanic island in the middle of nowhere. This boy wore a yellow t-shirt haphazardly decorated with fake gold sequins, and a pair of blue jeans. His hair, cut very short, was rather peculiar; on the right side of his head, it was white, and on the left, red. As this young Miror B. continued to watch the speedily shrinking sight of Gateon Port, two teenage boys came up behind him. These boys were identical in appearance, with the exception of their shoulder-length hair; one of them had dark blue hair, and the other was a redhead. Both of them wore odd robelike clothing to match their hair color.

    "Hey, bro, come on!" exclaimed one of the boys, the one with the red hair. "Dad wants to see you at the helm now!"

    "What about, Eldes?" Miror B. sighed, turning to face his brothers.

    "He said something about giving you your first Pokémon," the blue-haired youth said.

    "What are you talking about, Ardos? I already have my first Pokémon!" Miror B. exclaimed indignantly, taking a Poké Ball out of his pocket.

    Ardos and Eldes looked at each other and promptly burst into laughter.

    "What... you mean that wimpy Lotad?" chortled Eldes.

    "That thing is so stupid!" chuckled Ardos. "You only managed to catch it because you dropped a Poké Ball and it just walked into it!"

    "Besides," Eldes continued, now regaining his composure, "All a Lotad's gonna become is that dancing freak thing, Ludicolo. Dad wants you to have a real Pokémon, like a Deino or something."

    "Yeah," Ardos added. "My Abra's gonna become an insanely powerful Alakazam some day, and Eldes's Trapinch is gonna be a tough Flygon. Ludicolo are only good for dancing."

    "I told you guys," Miror B. sighed, "I don't care about how strong it's gonna be! I wanna be a dancer when I grow up!"

    "You know how Dad is about that," Eldes sighed, betraying a hint of impatience. "He wants you to go into the family business and become part of Cipher."

    "I refuse!" Miror B. declared loudly, frightening off a flock of Ducklett that had been drifting lazily nearby in the sea.

    "Miror! Get over here now!" came a loud voice from inside the boat. Sighing, Miror B. started walking. His older brothers exchanged grins and followed.

    It didn't take Miror B. long to reach the helm, at which stood a very short balding man dressed in gaudy purple robes. Without taking his eyes off the sea before him, he said, "It's about time, Miror."

    "It's Miror B., dad," Miror B. replied. "My name is Miror B."

    "Screw the 'B.'!" roared the man. "I, the great Greevil, Grand Master of Cipher, will not have a son of mine tacking such a ridiculous and unnecessary initial to the end of his name! Son, I've summoned you here today because once we reach Citadark Island, I will give you your first Pokémon."

    "But I already have-" Miror B. protested.

    "-a Lotad," interrupted Greevil. "I've been through this with you before, Miror. Lotad are worthless. Ludicolo are only good for dancing, and no member of Cipher will be seen with anything less than the utmost in powerful Pokémon!"

    "Shadow Pokémon, you mean," sniffed Miror B. in tones of obvious disgust. "You just want us to have soulless fighting machines."

    "Now you're getting it!" Greevil exclaimed happily. Our plans for world domination rely completely on our Pokémon. But we can't afford to have our plans thwarted by things so trivial as emotions. Shadow Pokémon only feel the urge to battle. They do not feel guilty about attacking humans.

    "And I don't wanna be in Cipher!" added Miror B. "I want to be a dancer!" At this, Greevil slowly turned around, his hideous face and crazed eyes fixed on his youngest son.

    "You will be in Cipher," Greevil said in a quiet yet menacing tone. "You will release that accursed Lotad of yours and accept the Bonsly I'm going to give you. And once it evolves into Sudowoodo we will make it into a Shadow Pokémon. DO YOU UNDERSTAND?!"

    "...yes, dad," Miror B. sniveled, clearly on the verge of tears.

    "You may go," Greevil stated. Miror B. didn't need to be told twice, and ran as fast as he could.

    "Nice work, dad," Ardos grinned. "Little bro just needs to get past this dancer crap."

    "Thank you, Ardos," Greevil smiled. "But what have I said about calling me 'dad'?"

    "Oh- right. Master Greevil, I mean," Ardos amended, eliciting another smile from his father.

    Miror B. was in tears, meanwhile, as he sat on the floor in a small storage closet.

    "Why?" he sniveled to himself. "Why can't dad just let me do what I want to do? I don't wanna release Lotad!"

    At this, he angrily punched the wall with his right hand, shaking some of the more unsteady shelves. A small, clear, plastic bottle filled with a colorless liquid fell off of one of the shelves and hit Miror B. in the head.

    "Ow!" he exclaimed. He grabbed the bottle and made to put it back on its shelf, but then stopped to read the label.

    "'Hammerspace Gel- turn any backpack into a hammerspace pack!'" Miror B. read out loud. "'Apply a thin coat to the inside of any backpack, bag, box, or other container, and watch as it becomes a portable storage unit for even the largest items! Kitchen appliances, giant wooden catapults, Poké Balls- storing all of that and more becomes a breeze! All while the container remains weightless, for easy transportation!'"

    Slowly, a smile crept across Miror B.'s face. He unscrewed the top off of the bottle, and poured liberal quantities of the gel into his hair. Once he had worked it in and wiped the excess off on the insides of a nearby paper bag, he took Lotad's Poké Ball and placed it on top of his head.

    It disappeared. Now grinning widely, Miror B. plunged his hand into his hair, and found he could reach deep inside what appeared to be nothing. Upon confirming that the Poké Ball was indeed in there, he walked back to the helm.

    "All right, dad," he sighed. "I released Lotad."

    "Good, good," nodded Greevil. "And call me Master Greevil, won't you, Miror?!"
    ~~~~~~~~
    "...wow," the narrator murmured. "I never knew."

    "So that's why your afro can hold pretty much everything in existence?" Jack demanded.

    "Yep," Miror B. nodded. "So Greevil gave me Bonsly, and years down the line I evolved it into Sudowoodo, and true to his word, as soon as the evolution was done, they took it away and turned it into a Shadow Pokémon. And then that Wes fellow went ahead and snagged it on me."

    "Snagged?" asked Misty.

    "Yeah, Cipher had developed this thing called a Snag Machine," explained Miror B. "They were working alongside Orre's local gang of Pokémon thieves, Team Snagem. More or less like Team Rocket, just more inept."

    "Is that even possible?" asked Jack.

    "You'd be surprised," Miror B. chuckled. "They developed the Snag Machine for them, and in return, Snagem members swiped trainers' Pokémon and gave them to Cipher to make into Shadow Pokémon.

    "Hey, just one minute here," Jack said, now starting to grin. "That's not a bad idea!"

    "What?" asked Cheeseball.

    "A Snag Machine!" Jack exclaimed. "We don't have to defeat the Chapter Title Guy's Mudkip! We can just steal it!"

    "Are you out of your mind, sir?!" exclaimed the narrator. "Stealing another trainer's Pokémon is the height of dishonor!"

    "No, I believe killing another trainer's Pokémon is the height of dishonor," Miror B. retorted. "The Chapter Title Guy killed my precious Ludicolo!"

    "Yeah, but it got better," Jack replied.

    "It's the principle of the matter. That particular Ludicolo just happened to be the very same Lotad that was my starter Pokémon," Miror B. stated. "I'm so liking Jack's idea here."

    "I do admit," the narrator shrugged, "I would like to see the look on the Chapter Title Guy's face once one of us steals his Mudkip."

    "Yeah," grinned Jack. "He'd freak."

    "I'm liking the sound of this plan," Cheeseball stated. "From what I've heard of the Chapter Title Guy, he's nine kinds of crazy."

    "So are we all in agreement?" asked Miror B.

    "I agree," Misty nodded.

    "No argument here," Cheeseball stated.

    "As it's my idea, of freaking course I agree!" Jack declared.

    "I'm in," the narrator said."

    "Then it's settled," Miror B. stated. "Which leaves us only one question... How do we build a Snag Machine?"

    Jack facepalmed. Cheeseball, however, spoke up.

    "Akshun Reeplae," he stated. "Chapter 57."

    "Now why didn't I think of that?" Jack's Pokédex said. "Jack's been using that book for how many chapters now?"

    "Don't feel bad, sweetie," said Misty's Pokédex. "Cheeseball's probably had it a lot longer than Jack."

    "Yeah, I had it for a couple of years or so," Cheeseball replied as Jack hoisted "Obtaining Grossly Underleveled Evolved Pokémon For Fun And Profit" out of his backpack and handing it to Miror B.

    "Anyone else think the title of the book is a tad misleading?" Jack asked. "It implies that it's all about getting underleveled evolved Pokémon, but it's so much more."

    "Why did he give you a Bonsly, though?" wondered Jack's Pokédex out loud. "I mean, Sudowoodo has wonderful attack power, but its Speed lets it down somewhat. Not exactly the strongest out there."

    "I never was his favorite," Miror B. shrugged.

    "So you never really wanted to be a villain," the narrator said.

    "Nope," Miror B. replied. "Joined Cipher just to get Greevil off my back. I quit later on, but kept working with Trudly and Folly. We were, for a short time, a trio of Pokémon thieves. Some thieves we were. All I ever succeeded in swiping were a Voltorb, a Nosepass, and a Dragonite. All of them Shadow Pokémon."

    "Hold up, there!" Jack exclaimed. "Voltorb? Nosepass? Dragonite?! Where were these during all the battles we've been through?!"

    "They all got Snagged, Jack," Miror B. responded. "Some little kid by the name of Michael Snagged them all from me."

    "I thought it was Wes who had the Snag Machine?" the narrator inquired.

    "Haven't you played Pokémon XD: Gale of Darkness?" Miror B. asked. "Anyway, after all that, I got a dancing gig at my old hometown of Gateon Port. That lasted a few months, then Missingno. Master hired me for The Adventure of Adventureness to stop you and Jack. Then, after you died, Yucky, that was the last straw. I didn't want to do this villainy thing anymore."

    "Please stop calling me that," groaned the narrator.

    "Wait a minute," Cheeseball said to the narrator. "You died?"

    The narrator shrugged. "I got better."

    "Chapter ten of The Adventure of Adventureness, Cheeseball," Jack said impatiently. "Ring a bell?"

    "Oh, yeah..." Cheeseball nodded. "Forgot about that."

    "How touching," the narrator remarked dryly. "Nice to know how the death of a protagonist can so deeply move others."

    Cheeseball shrugged. "You got better."
    --------------
    End of Chapter 14.

        Spoiler:- Major events:
    Last edited by Missingno. Master; 13th January 2012 at 12:32 AM.

    I HAVE CLAIMED WEEZING. YOU ARE NOT WORTHY.
    The Hoenn of Hoenness- Chapter 3 up now!
    404 Error 2: File Not Found- Chapter 12 up now!
    Author profile

    Banner done by me. I do not do requests. The Shinies are not up for trade.

    Fizzy Bubbles info

  2. #1502
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Graivty Falls, Oregon
    Posts
    394

    Default

    Wow, the 1,500th post (well, almost. I was looking at the reply count...) is a flashback chapter! Did you plan that out or something? Wouldn't surprise me, if you have the dedication to start a whole darn wiki for your series.

    Anyway...

    Miror B. related to those guys... Wonder if that has something to do with how he mysteriously disappears off the Miror radar sometimes... That rock (whatever it's called again) Cipher's on is barely even a location, maybe he's trying to recuperate things with pops or sabotage 'em.

    Fans make you work a mile a minute, don't they? XD (Gale of Darkness)

    Good chapter about as usual, (especially the "died and got better jokes", reminiscent of Monty Python and the Holy Grail's witch scene) but the rest of it just kind of hangs you off a cliff... Wonder what they'll do...
    Last edited by chanseychansey77; 13th January 2012 at 1:53 AM.

  3. #1503
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Dinosaur Planet
    Posts
    3,032

    Default

    Aw, dang, now Miror B's afro is no longer shrouded in mystery.

    ^ Click this for good times ^


  4. #1504
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Black City
    Posts
    7,151

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by chanseychansey77 View Post
    Wow, the 1,500th post (well, almost. I was looking at the reply count...) is a flashback chapter! Did you plan that out or something? Wouldn't surprise me, if you have the dedication to start a whole darn wiki for your series.
    100% coincidence, I assure you.

    Quote Originally Posted by chanseychansey77 View Post
    Miror B. related to those guys... Wonder if that has something to do with how he mysteriously disappears off the Miror radar sometimes... That rock (whatever it's called again) Cipher's on is barely even a location, maybe he's trying to recuperate things with pops or sabotage 'em.
    It's a thought.

    Quote Originally Posted by chanseychansey77 View Post
    (especially the "died and got better jokes", reminiscent of Monty Python and the Holy Grail's witch scene)
    I was hoping someone would get the reference right off the bat, especially after that one "Back to the Future" reference many chapters ago seemed to fly over everyone's heads (the guy who ran the Megabyteburg Evolution Emporium was named Biff, called everyone "butthead", and wound up screaming about how he hates manure).

    Quote Originally Posted by Gelatino95 View Post
    Aw, dang, now Miror B's afro is no longer shrouded in mystery.
    Well, if it makes you feel any better, the narrator's real name is still being kept secret.

    I HAVE CLAIMED WEEZING. YOU ARE NOT WORTHY.
    The Hoenn of Hoenness- Chapter 3 up now!
    404 Error 2: File Not Found- Chapter 12 up now!
    Author profile

    Banner done by me. I do not do requests. The Shinies are not up for trade.

    Fizzy Bubbles info

  5. #1505
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Canada eh?
    Posts
    870

    Default

    (the guy who ran the Megabyteburg Evolution Emporium was named Biff, called everyone "butthead", and wound up screaming about how he hates manure).
    Eh, would have been better if you had him say 'now make like a tree and get out of here.'

    Ah hammerspace, how I love you. Must of had a ton of it to fit Unova in there. But then how in the world did he get it in there? He couldn't have just picked up a continant and shove it in there? Ah, forget me, I don't know why I'm trying to make sence of stuff like that. Should know by now. But I wonder if anyone else has that book by Akshun Reeplae. The scientists who made the Mudkip maybe and you yourself must have one. Who could forget Uber Weedle? Anyway keep up the great work and I can't wait for up coming battles.
    I have clamed... the mighty Thor. Oh wait it's Throh *Facepalm*
    Fizzy Bubbles
    PASBL Stats
    My fanfic: Island of New Sundai

  6. #1506
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Saltus Valley
    Posts
    522

    Default

    I have arrived, please hold your applause. (JK)

    With the intent of keeping my only remaining New Years resolution, here is my
    review/responce/post/thingy.
    ( I used to have five others, but those resolutions were broken in record time)

    Finally we gain some knowlage into the childhood of Mirror B. and how the infinate afro came to be. A secert that many of us have been aching to know (or at least I have).

    I laughed at how Mirror B. caught his first Pokemon; walked right into it.

    Never played Gale of Darkness, but I do know a little about the game.
    Translation: I know it has Pokemon in it because of the title.

    Can't wait to see where Snagging the Chapter Title Guy's Mudkip will get Jack and Co. Should be worth reading.

    Excellent chapter, shorter, but good none the less. Great job.

    'Til the next chapter, or the likes of such,

    Knightfall signing off..

  7. #1507
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    33

    Default

    Jack felt thrilled as he followed Miror B. and the rest of the group over to the radar screens, where Miror B. was now searching for any sign of the Chapter Title Guy. Finally, payback was imminent. Defeating the Chapter Title Guy once and for all would constitute a real blow against Missingno. Master, and-

    "OH, SHUT UP ALREADY!" Jack roared in all caps, rudely interrupting the handsome, sexy, and unbelievably intelligent narra- no, no, no! Serperior, no! I said no-woah-woah-woahwoahwoahwoahwoah- AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH-THUD

    "Owie," groaned the narrator once Serperior's Leaf Tornado attack sent him crashing into the ceiling. Barely two seconds later, his body peeled off aforementioned ceiling and fell to the floor.
    Best chapter start ever!
    Want me to narrate the flashback for you?" the narrator asked.

    "Very much so, thanks," Miror B. replied.
    Can jack narrate a flashback soon? Or even psyduck, like he did before?
    "Besides," Eldes continued, now regaining his composure, "All a Lotad's gonna become is that dancing freak thing, Ludicolo. Dad wants you to have a real Pokémon, like a Deino or something."

    "Yeah," Ardos added. "My Abra's gonna become an insanely powerful Alakazam some day, and Eldes's Trapinch is gonna be a tough Flygon. Ludicolo are only good for dancing."

    "I told you guys," Miror B. sighed, "I don't care about how strong it's gonna be! I wanna be a dancer when I grow up!"

    "You know how Dad is about that," Eldes sighed, betraying a hint of impatience. "He wants you to go into the family business and become part of Cipher."

    "I refuse!" Miror B. declared loudly, frightening off a flock of Ducklett that had been drifting lazily nearby in the sea.
    I thought those pokemon only existed in his soon-to-be-afro/Unova? And is he saying his abra is tougher than his lotad? Those things can only teleport!
    "Why?" he sniveled to himself. "Why can't dad just let me do what I want to do? I don't wanna release Lotad!"
    Because he's a evil mastermind with an ego. Not that there is any other kind.
    "'Hammerspace Gel- turn any backpack into a hammerspace pack!'" Miror B. read out loud. "'Apply a thin coat to the inside of any backpack, bag, box, or other container, and watch as it becomes a portable storage unit for even the largest items! Kitchen appliances, giant wooden catapults, Poké Balls- storing all of that and more becomes a breeze! All while the container remains weightless, for easy transportation!'"
    Hammerspace gel: coming to a walmart near you!
    "Good, good," nodded Greevil. "And call me Master Greevil, won't you, Miror?!"
    Ok, so now he's a hypocritic evil mastermind with a ego.
    "Then it's settled," Miror B. stated. "Which leaves us only one question... How do we build a Snag Machine?"

    Jack facepalmed. Cheeseball, however, spoke up.

    "Akshun Reeplae," he stated. "Chapter 57."
    Brilliant. Wait... There's something that isn't in miror B's afro, beside plot devices? O.O
    "Wait a minute," Cheeseball said to the narrator. "You died?"

    The narrator shrugged. "I got better."

    "Chapter ten of The Adventure of Adventureness, Cheeseball," Jack said impatiently. "Ring a bell?"

    "Oh, yeah..." Cheeseball nodded. "Forgot about that."

    "How touching," the narrator remarked dryly. "Nice to know how the death of a protagonist can so deeply move others."

    Cheeseball shrugged. "You got better."
    Love it!

    Overall, it's yet another brilliant flashback, and my favorite out of all of them. Great work!
    Looking for a battle, any mode. PM me if you want one.

    I am looking for:(pm me offers)


    I've won something! I'm a random audience member!
    And in addition to the $2,500 in cash, a random audience member will receive a week's stay for two at his or her choice of any Holiday Inn. Today, there are more than 1500 Holiday Inns in the world. Go with the go-ers. Do the Inn thing. Stay at the Holiday Inn.

  8. #1508
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    644

    Default

    Great chapter! I felt so bad for Mirror. B. Keep up the good work. Also, you have a wiki?
    † I am a Christian and proud of it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†



    Christianity is a Relationship with our true God, Jesus. It's not a Religion. Copy and paste If you agree

    Registeel is mine, yay!

    Adventure of Adventureness & Awesome of Awesomeness: Smashing the 4th wall into gazillion pieces since 2010. - Sig too long, so Mod a cropped it

  9. #1509
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Dinosaur Planet
    Posts
    3,032

    Default

    It still baffles me as to why the narrator hasn't learned yet to keep neither Toxicroak nor Serperior on his team while narrating, on the off chance that he decides to compliment himself (which, by the way, he has every right to do)

    ^ Click this for good times ^


  10. #1510
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    The Astral Plane
    Posts
    1,452

    Default

    Too bad Jack interrupted the narration. It was epic. On the bright side, the flashback created OH SO MANY SPECULATIONS. Maybe they'll run into Greevil (assuming he hasn't died of old age by now).
    Oh hey, I have a Nuzlocke story.
    I hath claimed the ULTIMATE TROLL!
    When an unknown infection spreads throughout Hoenn, it's up to three elite Trainers to defeat its source: Deoxys.
    Currently up to Chapter 2 of the sequel.
    Credit to Atari!
    Quote Originally Posted by Kamina
    Do you know why people have eyes at the front? It's to see the vast landscape, and to move forward. If we had eyes in the back, we'd only see ourselves leaving our birthplace. That way, people could never move forward. Our eyes are at the front, so that when we walk, the distant landscape draws closer. That's why people can move forward.

  11. #1511
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Dinosaur Planet
    Posts
    3,032

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jonah the Great View Post
    Too bad Jack interrupted the narration. It was epic. On the bright side, the flashback created OH SO MANY SPECULATIONS. Maybe they'll run into Greevil (assuming he hasn't died of old age by now).
    That would actually be a really welcome twist if Greevil came in to the story somehow.

    Speaking of twists, we haven't had any plot twists or even plot devices in a while.

    ^ Click this for good times ^


  12. #1512
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Not really here
    Posts
    622

    Default

    Okay, Missingno. Master, first things first - I apologize for the lateness of my fourth full-length review. I was actually ready to post this about three weeks ago, but between my own fanfictions, the "Games" forum, deviantART, and To Kill A Mockingbird, I never found the time.

    Before I begin, I would like to present you with a jumbo-sized epicookie covered with extra chocolate chips and awesomesauce (really, if that joke ever gets old, please let me know.) for doing such a wonderful job with your writing.

    All right. Without further ado, let my Fourth Full-Length Review Which is on The Epic of Epicness commence!

    <><><>

    Missingno. Master, I would like to start by saying this: wow. Just wow. Before I discovered your ancient fanfics from 2005, I never knew what kind of a writer you were starting out. Now that I do know, I'm amazed. You've changed so much over the past years - you've improved greatly from a plagiarizer to the writer of one of the funniest fanfics in existence in the Internet. So before I say anything else, congratulations. You've come a long, long way, and I hope you continue this trend and keep on becoming better and better.

    Unlike my other reviews, this review did not begin with criticism. Truthfully, though, I have SOME criticism, but the problems with your fic are nothing compared to the awesomeness of it all, especially considering how much you've improved since you first started out. So to get them out of the way, I'll present my few criticisms right now. Ready, set, go.

    <><><>

    - The only big issue I see with The Epic of Epicness is that the humor has been quite low lately. I'm not saying that it wasn't funny; I'm just saying that when it comes to hilarity, The Awesome of Awesomeness and The Random of Randomness exceed The Epic of Epicness. I understand that there's a war going on, and wars aren't funny, but it would be nice if you could implement some more of your good old-fashioned hilarity to make the story even better. More running gags anyone?

    <><><>

    Really, that's all the criticism I have. I definitely liked The Epic of Epicness better than its prequels, because I didn't find many things wrong with it. Also, considering how far you've come along since 2005, I just had to trim down the criticism. So now, all of your efforts will be rewarded as I review all the many, many AWESOME points of your story. Ready, go.

    - The plot. Just... wow. Honestly, I can say that the plot of The Epic of Epicness is one of the best and most creative of all plots I've ever come across. Going into the Internet and fighting an epic war to get rid of all pop-ups and evil Internet memes? Awesome. And I like how you dealt with the pop-up antidote - that was very interesting and creative as well. I mean, three hairs from the head of the head of the PUA, who would have thought of that? Because of all the reasons I listed above, I nominated The Epic of Epicness for the "Best Plot" category of the 2011 Fanfiction Awards.

    - Oh yes... I also have to praise your originality. I mean, the whole idea behind the fic was SO original, I was like, WHOA! I must read this awesome fanfic with an awesome idea. Of course, I nominated this for the "Most Original Overall" category.

    - And the setting, too. A fic that takes place in the very Internet? With seriously cool and creative places such as Cyber Town, the Dot Com Building, Megabyteburg, the Unwritten Fanfic Character Clinic, and the Miror Bunker? This paves the way for a definite nomination for the "Best Setting" category.

    - Another thing that I really, really loved about this fic was the number of flashbacks and specials. Really, if there were a 2011 Fanfic Award category for flashbacks and specials, yours would take the cake. Halloween and Christmas were both handled beautifully - bringing Cheeseball's Raticate back from the dead during Halloween and Jack and Misty kissing under the mistletoe (which was thankfully not forgotten) during Christmas was genius. The flashbacks were equally awesome, because they filled a lot of plotholes created by The Adventure of Adventureness. We got to see the backstories behind the Chapter Title Guy's Mudkip and Miror B., and that was just awesome.

    - I wanted to nominate you for this category but couldn't because of the nomination limits: Most Dedicated Author. Really, MM, you totally deserve this award - you are really dedicated to your reviewers, responding to their comments all the time and giving them hints on what will happen next. And I like how you put up chapters pretty reliably - keep it up. I would have nominated this for Best Pokemon Chaptered Fic... but my inner fangirl got the better of me and I nominated Shining Silver instead because of its focus on one of my all-time favorite characters. But really, you definitely deserve the reward for Best Pokemon Chaptered Fic, so great job!

    - On a final note, now that I've finally finished reading all the hilarious and awesome books in the Adventure of Adventureness saga, I'd like to be added to the PM list. This story is way, way, way too good to miss.

    Till the next Chapter,

    Arti
    I derp.

    "Don't take chances! Don't make mistakes! But get Messi, definitely get Messi!" - If Joachim Loew quoted Ms. Frizzle

    Quote Originally Posted by American--Pi View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Taavetti View Post
    Out of the three, I'd marry the soccer ball.

  13. #1513
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Hyrule
    Posts
    39

    Default

    http://www.quickmeme.com/meme/35px41/

    I just got finished with the Adventure of Adventureness and the Awesome of Awesomeness. Wow. Just wow. This fan fiction is absolutely hilarious. Tons of awesome (of awesomeness) running gags, the Internet, Google, a narrating Pokédex, and the narrator. You being the antagonist and the Dot Com Building (I didn't get that at first) are the most original points about this fanfic. Miror B. turning good was a bit random, though.


    Three words. Cheeseball. Is. Awesome. Of. Awesomeness. OK, maybe that was a bit over the word limit, but really, it IS contagious! I hope Cheeseball returns in later chapters.


    Overall, AMAZING fic. I'm not going to ask to be on the PM list yet, I still got two more parts to read.
    [IMG]http://i43.*******.com/rkugsh.png[/IMG]


        Spoiler:- Credit:

  14. #1514
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Unova
    Posts
    82

    Default

    Hey- I just noticed
    When Jack battles drayden (re-reading it) Haxorus knocks swoobat out with Guillotine Guillotine can't effect swoobat........
    [IMG]http://i43.*******.com/2vkg5s5.jpg[/IMG]


    don't click this link...

        Spoiler:- Credit:

  15. #1515
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    54

    Default

    Great chapter a little short

    but then who is Miror B.'s mother?

    Although this violate's rule #1 about traveling with Miror B. because the snag machine is not in his afro

    and when did Lodicolo die? can't remember?



    This team dosen't lose

    credit to*Hapuriainen for trainer creator

    "when will man learn that people of all races are equally inferior to robots?" Bender


    "Which is why Arceus created a universe with 3 states of matter and 300 soild & liquid poisons that could cause his symptoms" - Dr. Gregory House

  16. #1516
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Northern Ireland.
    Posts
    1,908

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Chimpchar View Post
    Hey- I just noticed
    When Jack battles drayden (re-reading it) Haxorus knocks swoobat out with Guillotine Guillotine can't effect swoobat........
    Incorrect. You're thinking of Fissure, which is a Ground type move. Guillotine is a Normal move, and can affect any Pokémon that isn't a Ghost. Swoobat is Psychic/Flying.

    QED.
    Originally Posted by scytherdude30
    no no no you need an empoleon as your powerhouse da listen to me man I AM THE BOMB
    Quote Originally Posted by Zincspider View Post
    Yes, someone is getting 'killed'... HOORAY FOR CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT!....
    Fizzy Bubbles Profile.
    Fizzy Bubbles PC.
    My Soundcloud.

  17. #1517
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Unova
    Posts
    82

    Default

    Chapter 11, rollout hit gengar.impossible.
    and can you please re-add me to the pm list?
    [IMG]http://i43.*******.com/2vkg5s5.jpg[/IMG]


    don't click this link...

        Spoiler:- Credit:

  18. #1518
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Dinosaur Planet
    Posts
    3,032

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Chimpchar View Post
    Chapter 11, rollout hit gengar.impossible.
    Rollout is a rock-type move. Gengar is immune to Normal, Fighting, and Ground-type moves.

    ^ Click this for good times ^


  19. #1519
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    74

    Default

    Rollout is a rock type move, so it can still hit Gengar even if said Gengar is ghost-type and levitating. Rollout is not a ground type or normal type move, despite what Whitney would have you believe.

    Check out the forum World Beyblade Organization! It's a huge forum with over 85,000 members dedicated to the hobby of Beyblading! You can sign up here!

    Pokemon X Friend Code: 1091-8184-3378
    Steel Type: , , and

  20. #1520
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Unova
    Posts
    82

    Default

    oh wow I really need to get my head out of Zelda... I'm forgetting facts.......
    [IMG]http://i43.*******.com/2vkg5s5.jpg[/IMG]


    don't click this link...

        Spoiler:- Credit:

  21. #1521
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    28

    Default

    So after a whole month vacation (Without Internet...) I'm back!

    So I missed quite a pair of chapters and worst of all the Christmas Chapter!
    But anyways I have read them all and like always you never dissapoint. I was really glad we got to see Santa again, I love the big guy...

    Then Jack also gets a new Pokémon, but loses other two, although I'm a big fan of Shedinja, I'm sure Porygon-Z would have helped them a lot on the Internet. (By the way I love how you pictured Nincada's evolution, brilliant)

    Then we have Mortimer leaving, and Miror B's Father! I never expected you to turn things like that (Who am I kidding, it's what you do best)

    Well anyways thank you for making me laugh at least one a day, your humor never fails

    yellownick15 out!
    Pókemon Y F.C.: 4940 6079 3659

    "And the Red Death held sway over all"

    The Shining and Hotel California by the Eagles are the perfect recipe for disaster.

    Poe means business.

  22. #1522
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Black City
    Posts
    7,151

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by knightfall View Post
    I have arrived, please hold your applause. (JK)
    *starts to clap, then stops*

    Quote Originally Posted by knightfall View Post
    With the intent of keeping my only remaining New Years resolution, here is my
    review/responce/post/thingy.
    ( I used to have five others, but those resolutions were broken in record time)
    I hear that.

    Quote Originally Posted by knightfall View Post
    Finally we gain some knowlage into the childhood of Mirror B. and how the infinate afro came to be. A secert that many of us have been aching to know (or at least I have).
    Others haven't been quite so curious about that. But then, there are still some things I intend to remain a mystery, at least for now. Such as the narrator's real name.

    Quote Originally Posted by knightfall View Post
    Never played Gale of Darkness, but I do know a little about the game.
    Translation: I know it has Pokemon in it because of the title.
    It's a pretty good game. I'd recommend it.

    Quote Originally Posted by knightfall View Post
    Can't wait to see where Snagging the Chapter Title Guy's Mudkip will get Jack and Co. Should be worth reading.
    I have an idea as to where that would lead, but I won't say any more here.

    Quote Originally Posted by knightfall View Post
    Excellent chapter, shorter, but good none the less. Great job.
    Thanks!

    Quote Originally Posted by rangernumber-x View Post
    Best chapter start ever!
    Heh, thanks.

    Quote Originally Posted by rangernumber-x View Post
    Can jack narrate a flashback soon? Or even psyduck, like he did before?
    I'm considering letting Psyduck narrate again. That last time was pretty well recieved, and very fun to write.

    Quote Originally Posted by rangernumber-x View Post
    I thought those pokemon only existed in his soon-to-be-afro/Unova? And is he saying his abra is tougher than his lotad? Those things can only teleport!
    They don't exist exclusively there. And Ardos was saying that his Abra was gonna be tougher than Lotad, given the kind of power an Alakazam is known for.

    Quote Originally Posted by rangernumber-x View Post
    Because he's a evil mastermind with an ego. Not that there is any other kind.
    True.

    Quote Originally Posted by rangernumber-x View Post
    Hammerspace gel: coming to a walmart near you!
    I'd buy it.

    Quote Originally Posted by rangernumber-x View Post
    Brilliant. Wait... There's something that isn't in miror B's afro, beside plot devices? O.O
    That rule's been broken before. Its exceptions are few, but they're there.

    Quote Originally Posted by rangernumber-x View Post
    Overall, it's yet another brilliant flashback, and my favorite out of all of them. Great work!
    Thanks!

    Quote Originally Posted by UltimatePokemonExpert View Post
    Great chapter! I felt so bad for Mirror. B. Keep up the good work. Also, you have a wiki?
    Yep! The link to the wiki is in my signature.

    Quote Originally Posted by Gelatino95 View Post
    It still baffles me as to why the narrator hasn't learned yet to keep neither Toxicroak nor Serperior on his team while narrating, on the off chance that he decides to compliment himself (which, by the way, he has every right to do)
    Honestly, that never occurred to me.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jonah the Great View Post
    Too bad Jack interrupted the narration. It was epic. On the bright side, the flashback created OH SO MANY SPECULATIONS. Maybe they'll run into Greevil (assuming he hasn't died of old age by now).
    Bringing Greevil into the story actually wouldn't be a bad idea. I'll have to think about that.

    Quote Originally Posted by Gelatino95 View Post
    That would actually be a really welcome twist if Greevil came in to the story somehow.
    Yeah... Yeah, it would, wouldn't it?

    Quote Originally Posted by Gelatino95 View Post
    Speaking of twists, we haven't had any plot twists or even plot devices in a while.
    Oh, there will be. Rest assured.

    Quote Originally Posted by Articuno_rocks View Post
    Okay, Missingno. Master, first things first - I apologize for the lateness of my fourth full-length review. I was actually ready to post this about three weeks ago, but between my own fanfictions, the "Games" forum, deviantART, and To Kill A Mockingbird, I never found the time.
    It's OK.

    Quote Originally Posted by Articuno_rocks View Post
    Before I begin, I would like to present you with a jumbo-sized epicookie covered with extra chocolate chips and awesomesauce (really, if that joke ever gets old, please let me know.) for doing such a wonderful job with your writing.
    *shrugs* The joke doesn't seem to be getting old to me.

    Quote Originally Posted by Articuno_rocks View Post
    All right. Without further ado, let my Fourth Full-Length Review Which is on The Epic of Epicness commence!
    Alright!

    Quote Originally Posted by Articuno_rocks View Post
    Missingno. Master, I would like to start by saying this: wow. Just wow. Before I discovered your ancient fanfics from 2005, I never knew what kind of a writer you were starting out. Now that I do know, I'm amazed. You've changed so much over the past years - you've improved greatly from a plagiarizer to the writer of one of the funniest fanfics in existence in the Internet. So before I say anything else, congratulations. You've come a long, long way, and I hope you continue this trend and keep on becoming better and better.
    I was pretty bad back then, wasn't I?

    Quote Originally Posted by Articuno_rocks View Post
    Unlike my other reviews, this review did not begin with criticism.


    Quote Originally Posted by Articuno_rocks View Post
    Truthfully, though, I have SOME criticism, but the problems with your fic are nothing compared to the awesomeness of it all, especially considering how much you've improved since you first started out.


    Quote Originally Posted by Articuno_rocks View Post
    So to get them out of the way, I'll present my few criticisms right now. Ready, set, go.
    Here we go.

    Quote Originally Posted by Articuno_rocks View Post
    - The only big issue I see with The Epic of Epicness is that the humor has been quite low lately. I'm not saying that it wasn't funny; I'm just saying that when it comes to hilarity, The Awesome of Awesomeness and The Random of Randomness exceed The Epic of Epicness. I understand that there's a war going on, and wars aren't funny, but it would be nice if you could implement some more of your good old-fashioned hilarity to make the story even better. More running gags anyone?
    Yeah, you make a good point. I've been trying to keep the humor going, but a plot of this sort does demand a degree of seriousness.

    Quote Originally Posted by Articuno_rocks View Post
    Really, that's all the criticism I have. I definitely liked The Epic of Epicness better than its prequels, because I didn't find many things wrong with it. Also, considering how far you've come along since 2005, I just had to trim down the criticism. So now, all of your efforts will be rewarded as I review all the many, many AWESOME points of your story. Ready, go.


    Quote Originally Posted by Articuno_rocks View Post
    - The plot. Just... wow. Honestly, I can say that the plot of The Epic of Epicness is one of the best and most creative of all plots I've ever come across. Going into the Internet and fighting an epic war to get rid of all pop-ups and evil Internet memes? Awesome. And I like how you dealt with the pop-up antidote - that was very interesting and creative as well. I mean, three hairs from the head of the head of the PUA, who would have thought of that? Because of all the reasons I listed above, I nominated The Epic of Epicness for the "Best Plot" category of the 2011 Fanfiction Awards.
    I... wow, thanks!

    Quote Originally Posted by Articuno_rocks View Post
    - Oh yes... I also have to praise your originality. I mean, the whole idea behind the fic was SO original, I was like, WHOA! I must read this awesome fanfic with an awesome idea. Of course, I nominated this for the "Most Original Overall" category.
    I knew it had to be original. I've read a lot of bad stories, but none where the protagonist fights back. Thanks!

    Quote Originally Posted by Articuno_rocks View Post
    - And the setting, too. A fic that takes place in the very Internet? With seriously cool and creative places such as Cyber Town, the Dot Com Building, Megabyteburg, the Unwritten Fanfic Character Clinic, and the Miror Bunker? This paves the way for a definite nomination for the "Best Setting" category.
    I, I'm flattered.

    Quote Originally Posted by Articuno_rocks View Post
    - Another thing that I really, really loved about this fic was the number of flashbacks and specials. Really, if there were a 2011 Fanfic Award category for flashbacks and specials, yours would take the cake. Halloween and Christmas were both handled beautifully - bringing Cheeseball's Raticate back from the dead during Halloween and Jack and Misty kissing under the mistletoe (which was thankfully not forgotten) during Christmas was genius. The flashbacks were equally awesome, because they filled a lot of plotholes created by The Adventure of Adventureness. We got to see the backstories behind the Chapter Title Guy's Mudkip and Miror B., and that was just awesome.
    I knew I had to do a Halloween special with this one, because back in The Awesome of Awesomeness, I had intended for one of the Lavender Town chapters to coincide with Halloween, but obviously it didn't exactly pan out.

    Quote Originally Posted by Articuno_rocks View Post
    - I wanted to nominate you for this category but couldn't because of the nomination limits: Most Dedicated Author. Really, MM, you totally deserve this award - you are really dedicated to your reviewers, responding to their comments all the time and giving them hints on what will happen next. And I like how you put up chapters pretty reliably - keep it up. I would have nominated this for Best Pokemon Chaptered Fic... but my inner fangirl got the better of me and I nominated Shining Silver instead because of its focus on one of my all-time favorite characters. But really, you definitely deserve the reward for Best Pokemon Chaptered Fic, so great job!
    Thanks!

    Quote Originally Posted by Articuno_rocks View Post
    - On a final note, now that I've finally finished reading all the hilarious and awesome books in the Adventure of Adventureness saga, I'd like to be added to the PM list. This story is way, way, way too good to miss.

    Till the next Chapter,

    Arti
    I'd be glad to put you on the PM list.

    Quote Originally Posted by Shiny Zek View Post
    I love it!

    Quote Originally Posted by Shiny Zek View Post
    I just got finished with the Adventure of Adventureness and the Awesome of Awesomeness. Wow. Just wow. This fan fiction is absolutely hilarious. Tons of awesome (of awesomeness) running gags, the Internet, Google, a narrating Pokédex, and the narrator. You being the antagonist and the Dot Com Building (I didn't get that at first) are the most original points about this fanfic. Miror B. turning good was a bit random, though.
    Glad you like it so far! As for Miror B. turning good, well, he never exactly struck me as someone born to be a villain. I consider him too damn likable to be the bad guy. Later on, you'll see a little more into Miror B.'s backstory.

    Quote Originally Posted by Shiny Zek View Post
    Three words. Cheeseball. Is. Awesome. Of. Awesomeness. OK, maybe that was a bit over the word limit, but really, it IS contagious! I hope Cheeseball returns in later chapters.
    Oh, I don't think you'll be disappointed.

    Quote Originally Posted by Shiny Zek View Post
    Overall, AMAZING fic. I'm not going to ask to be on the PM list yet, I still got two more parts to read.
    Understandable.

    Quote Originally Posted by Chimpchar View Post
    Hey- I just noticed
    When Jack battles drayden (re-reading it) Haxorus knocks swoobat out with Guillotine Guillotine can't effect swoobat........
    Quote Originally Posted by Chimpchar View Post
    Chapter 11, rollout hit gengar.impossible.
    and can you please re-add me to the pm list?
    I'll re-add you, no problem. Also, Guillotine can affect Swoobat, you were probably thinking of Fissure, and Rollout does hit Gengar, you're probably thinking it's a Normal move.

    Quote Originally Posted by GroundBlaze View Post
    Great chapter a little short
    Glad you like it!

    Quote Originally Posted by GroundBlaze View Post
    but then who is Miror B.'s mother?
    No idea.

    Quote Originally Posted by GroundBlaze View Post
    Although this violate's rule #1 about traveling with Miror B. because the snag machine is not in his afro
    That rule's been violated before. Besides, who's to say the materials needed to make a Snag Machine aren't in the afro?

    Quote Originally Posted by GroundBlaze View Post
    and when did Lodicolo die? can't remember?
    The Adventure of Adventureness, chapter 28. Mudkip killed Ludicolo with Volt Tackle, but Miror B. used a plot device to revive it.

    Quote Originally Posted by yellownick15 View Post
    So after a whole month vacation (Without Internet...) I'm back!
    Wow. A whole month without internet? I wouldn't be able to survive.

    Quote Originally Posted by yellownick15 View Post
    So I missed quite a pair of chapters and worst of all the Christmas Chapter!
    But anyways I have read them all and like always you never dissapoint. I was really glad we got to see Santa again, I love the big guy...
    Glad you like them!

    Quote Originally Posted by yellownick15 View Post
    Then Jack also gets a new Pokémon, but loses other two, although I'm a big fan of Shedinja, I'm sure Porygon-Z would have helped them a lot on the Internet. (By the way I love how you pictured Nincada's evolution, brilliant)
    That's just how I picture Nincada evolving. I'd actually like to see how the anime would handle it. I notice you didn't say anything about Dugtrio leaving, though. I knew I was gonna have Jack release one of his Pokémon when I first started The Epic of Epicness, because let's face it, he has a lot. In the end I had decided Dugtrio was going, as Jack never used it too often. He also uses Porygon-Z extremely rarely, hence the trade.

    Quote Originally Posted by yellownick15 View Post
    Then we have Mortimer leaving, and Miror B's Father! I never expected you to turn things like that (Who am I kidding, it's what you do best)
    Heh, thanks.

    Next chapter... I'll be honest, I haven't been working on it. I've been feeling too damn lazy lately for some reason. Plus, I've been playing through LeafGreen again, MMing for a Shiny Axew in Black version, and playing Pokémon Tower Defense. Not to mention I start a new semester at college tomorrow, so that's bound to cut into my free time. No idea when the next chapter will be up, but rest assured, there will be no 10-month hiatus.
    Last edited by Missingno. Master; 18th January 2012 at 10:13 PM.

    I HAVE CLAIMED WEEZING. YOU ARE NOT WORTHY.
    The Hoenn of Hoenness- Chapter 3 up now!
    404 Error 2: File Not Found- Chapter 12 up now!
    Author profile

    Banner done by me. I do not do requests. The Shinies are not up for trade.

    Fizzy Bubbles info

  23. #1523
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    54

    Lightbulb

    A quick thought just occured to me about this explaination about Miror B's afro.

    According to this origin, all that is in his afro was either A) placed in originally by him or B)created by living orgainsims originating from A


    By that logic Miror B. must have somehow sucked in the entire Unova region witch already exist do the presence of Ducklett in the flashback (paragraph 14)

    And since the Mythos of the Unova region had been established for centuries (much older than Miror B.) He must have sucked Unova's inhabitants along with it.


    Meaning that assumimg Miror B. is at least 40 years old ( in my mind) All inhabitants of Unova older than Miror B. by a margin capable of establishing significant memory must be aware of the fact that they are in his afro.








    Then agian...... this is the Epic of Epicness......... forget logic
    Last edited by GroundBlaze; 21st January 2012 at 4:11 PM.



    This team dosen't lose

    credit to*Hapuriainen for trainer creator

    "when will man learn that people of all races are equally inferior to robots?" Bender


    "Which is why Arceus created a universe with 3 states of matter and 300 soild & liquid poisons that could cause his symptoms" - Dr. Gregory House

  24. #1524
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    At the Great Ga'Hoole Tree
    Posts
    368

    Default

    This story is so epic, I have dreams about it.

    Seriously. Last night, I dreamed that I was Jack and that some evil team stole a stadium (yes, the whole stadium) and I, as Jack, had to stop them with Rayquaza(who, oddly, wasn't shiny) and two other tiny level 1 pokemon. I think they were Joltik and Axew.

    Yep, I have weird dreams.
    Author thread post:
    http://www.serebiiforums.com/showpos...6&postcount=80
    Claims: Archeops, Rival Silver, and Zoo Tycoon 2

    Favourite Pokémon: (etc)

  25. #1525
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Dinosaur Planet
    Posts
    3,032

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ga'hoolefan View Post
    This story is so epic, I have dreams about it.

    Seriously. Last night, I dreamed that I was Jack and that some evil team stole a stadium (yes, the whole stadium) and I, as Jack, had to stop them with Rayquaza(who, oddly, wasn't shiny) and two other tiny level 1 pokemon. I think they were Joltik and Axew.

    Yep, I have weird dreams.
    Dude

    That would make an amazing scene in the Epic of Epicness (possibly minus the baby pokemon, unless Missingno. Master could find some realistic way to integrate them into the story)

    ^ Click this for good times ^


Page 61 of 73 FirstFirst ... 115157585960616263646571 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •