Page 63 of 73 FirstFirst ... 1353596061626364656667 ... LastLast
Results 1,551 to 1,575 of 1807

Thread: The Adventure of Adventureness

In the battle, we should see some of Jack's underused pokemon. I don't think Beedrill's ever battled, Simisage doesn't get much attention, and Shedinja should make a debut.
    I don't use "uber" Pokemon (because they're banned), I don't calculate stat values (the simulator does it for me), I don't use cheating devices (because I hardly ever play the actual game), I don't breed my way to perfection (because I use a simulator), and I do care about natures. I battle the most efficient way, so I can use my strategic skills to the fullest. I don't look down on others because of the way they play Pokemon, which non-competitive people seem to actually do more often. If you use this philosophy, copy & paste this into your signature. (Started by DittoDude.)

I prefer Darmanitan actually. You can't juts keep changing its abilities and form as it'll just get the reader mixed up imo.
    Join my game, Be a Footballer, now!

Quote Originally Posted by Missingno. Master View Post
    *Articuno_rocks, the idea I had PM'd you about? I'm considering doing things in a different order to what I had said to you in regards to that. Implementing the idea slightly earlier.
    That's okay, whatever works for you is good. I'm just glad that I've helped inspire you to write something into your story.
    I derp.

"Don't take chances! Don't make mistakes! But get Messi, definitely get Messi!" - If Joachim Loew quoted Ms. Frizzle

Quote Originally Posted by American--Pi View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Taavetti View Post
    Out of the three, I'd marry the soccer ball.

I am loving your dedication.
    I plan to one day hold the world record of not breaking a New Years resolution. It shouldn't be too hard, the Guinnes Book of World Records has proved that a resolution made on New Years Day has not made it past the month of February unbroken. I'm half-way there.

Quote Originally Posted by knightfall View Post
    I plan to one day hold the world record of not breaking a New Years resolution. It shouldn't be too hard, the Guinnes Book of World Records has proved that a resolution made on New Years Day has not made it past the month of February unbroken. I'm half-way there.
    Actually, several years ago, I resolved to quit World of Warcraft. I have never returned to mighty Azeroth.

And, Missingno. Master, might I suggest that you simply devolve it but make it possess similar or greater strength compared to what is was as a Darmanitan? To hell with stat maximums.
    Mentioning the meme will result in OVER 9000 Hydro Pumps in your face! I don't want to get into that, and neither should you.

I have already evolved and killed you all! (And by that I mean 49 trainers in a row at the battle tower.)

If you think the Sinnoh saga has been the best saga of the whole show, copy and paste this into your signature! (started by FlameRose)

Quote Originally Posted by Gelatino95 View Post
    If you plan to give Darumaka at least a somewhat major role in the story, then go for it. Otherwise, I don't see the reason to mess with something so insignificant.
    You make a good point, I was just thinking that maybe I was a bit hasty in evolving Darumaka, given that I kinda liked the personality it had, and IMO, it wouldn't work too well on a Darmanitan.

Don't forget that the Narrator has Archeops to make up for any loss in battle effectiveness that could result from Darmanitan's devolution. In fact, I really hope Archeops does well in the upcoming battle.
    You're right. About the narrator having Archeops to compensate for any possible devolution, though. You were trying to weasel some sort of hint out of me as to whether Archeops is gonna be used in the battle, weren't you? I will neither confirm nor deny the presence of Archeops in the next chapter at this time. Be patient. You'll find out soon enough.

Quote Originally Posted by DittoDude63 View Post
    In the battle, we should see some of Jack's underused pokemon. I don't think Beedrill's ever battled, Simisage doesn't get much attention, and Shedinja should make a debut.
    I plan to use the battle to give some of Jack's underused Pokémon some much-deserved screentime, yes. Beedrill has battled, though. Unova Elite 4. It was used against Grimsley, and while it defeated his Liepard, it lost to his Krookodile. You have an excellent point, though, as that's really been its only battle. And I will, however, confirm that the next chapter will feature the battling debut of Jack's Shedinja.

Quote Originally Posted by Metal Bagon View Post
    I prefer Darmanitan actually. You can't juts keep changing its abilities and form as it'll just get the reader mixed up imo.
    Very true. We just got past the whole Zen Mode thing.

Seriously? Damn it! Back in 2010, my New Year's resolution was to not hate Mondays, and I kept it the whole friggin' year! I could've been in the book!

Quote Originally Posted by ChaosMudkip View Post
    And, Missingno. Master, might I suggest that you simply devolve it but make it possess similar or greater strength compared to what is was as a Darmanitan? To hell with stat maximums.
    Not a bad idea, but it might get a tad complicated. No, I'm inclined to agree with Gelatino95 and Metal Bagon. Devolving Darmanitan would complicate things unnecessarily.

I HAVE CLAIMED WEEZING. YOU ARE NOT WORTHY.
    The Hoenn of Hoenness- Chapter 5 up now!
    404 Error 2: File Not Found- Chapter 12 up now!
    Author profile

Banner done by me. I do not do requests. The Shinies are not up for trade.

Fizzy Bubbles info

*Someone will change sides at some point in the story. Not saying who's changing sides, or which side they're currently on. Not even if someone manages to guess it. I kinda hated how I had to spoil the narrator's capture of Darumaka just because someone suggested that he catch one.
    We're all psychic here. Just like Mr. Psychadelic.
    "Nothing is impossible- The word itself says, 'I'm possible!'"- Audrey Hepburn

One crazy trip: The adventures of a beret-clad boy and his best friend the sky. One day I will learn how to forum-format at a decent speed. Promise.

Sorry for the delay in reveiwing, but it looks like I missed the whole appearence thing (I imagened Yucky as the butler from the battle castle, actually.)

"Rhyperior are able to comfortably live in molten lava," added Cheeseball's Pokédex. "I have no doubt it could bend the heated titanium."

"And cooling it down is as easy as a Water-type attack!" exclaimed Jack's Pokédex.

"I WASN'T ASKING YOU!" roared Cheeseball's Pokédex entirely in capital letters.
    Do they ever give it a rest? They must've had a whole chapter worth of fighting! Wait, doesn't Jacks pokedex own a golet? It may get messy...
    "Miror B.?" Jack said in surprise. "Why not just let Yucky referee the battle?"

"Stop calling me Yucky, sir!" snapped the narrator.
    Yucky. YuckyyuckyyuckyyuckyyuckyYuckyyuckyyuckyyuckyyucky .

Yucky.
    "Wait a minute, Cheeseball," Jack said. "This might not be a bad opportunity for you to get in some training with Zangoose. Seviper! You want to kick Zangoose's *BLEEP*? Get over here first!" As Seviper reluctantly slithered away from Zangoose, Jack shot a glare at his Pokédex. "Seriously, dude," Jack added. "You're not even narrating anymore. Quit it with the bleeping!"
    This could get messy. And does the pokedex automaticly bleep everything out? Who's narrating, anyway?
    "Fair enough," Miror B. conceded. "In fact, Yucky, why don't you and Jack have a full battle in the next chapter?"

"Stop calling me Yucky!" snapped the narrator. "And... a full battle? Me and Jack?"

"Why not?" Jack asked. "I like to battle, and some of your Pokémon haven't been out of their Poké Balls in Arceus knows how long."
    Is it just me or are they all just putting off the face-off with that dreaded mudkip?
    "Gesundheit," Jack said.

"HE WAS SPEAKING FRENCH!" came the echoing sound of Ghetsis's voice, echoing around the entire room, causing everyone to jump.

"OK, didn't see that coming," Jack remarked.
    Neither did I. I thought it would come from Miror B.'s afro, though?
    "This will be a one-on-one battle between Ex-Cipher Admin-"

"Hold up there," Miror B. interrupted the narrator. "I'd prefer a different trainer class. Something like... Dance Master."
    I will only call him that when he proves it.
    "Snowwax weawned Ice Beam!" squealed the narrator's Pokédex.
    THE BABYDEX RETURNES!
    Jack obtained the Snag Machine.
    Do do do doooooo (to the item-found music from zelda)
    So, yet again, a great chapter! Just please try to cut down on the uneeded battles like this, It seems to me that you are trying to return a few old pokemon...
    Looking for a battle, any mode. PM me if you want one.

I am looking for:(pm me offers)

I've won something! I'm a random audience member!
    And in addition to the $2,500 in cash, a random audience member will receive a week's stay for two at his or her choice of any Holiday Inn. Today, there are more than 1500 Holiday Inns in the world. Go with the go-ers. Do the Inn thing. Stay at the Holiday Inn.

Quote Originally Posted by rangernumber-x View Post
    Just please try to cut down on the uneeded battles like this, It seems to me that you are trying to return a few old pokemon...
    Adding on to this, using plenty of older forgotten pokemon is certainly a good thing (considering the number of pokemon owned by the main characters) but you may want to try introducing these pokemon at times where they are actually somewhat important to the plot rather than simply making excuses for spontaneous battles which forestall the main plot of the story.

^ Click this for good times ^

Sorry for the delay in reveiwing, but it looks like I missed the whole appearence thing (I imagened Yucky as the butler from the battle castle, actually.)
    Darach, hmm? Never thought of him.

Do they ever give it a rest? They must've had a whole chapter worth of fighting! Wait, doesn't Jacks pokedex own a golet? It may get messy...
    It's now a Golurk, actually.

This could get messy. And does the pokedex automaticly bleep everything out? Who's narrating, anyway?
    Yucky is narrating, but Jack's Pokédex still handles the bleeping.

Is it just me or are they all just putting off the face-off with that dreaded mudkip?
    It's actually not just you.

Neither did I. I thought it would come from Miror B.'s afro, though?
    Good point.

So, yet again, a great chapter! Just please try to cut down on the uneeded battles like this, It seems to me that you are trying to return a few old pokemon...
    Adding on to this, using plenty of older forgotten pokemon is certainly a good thing (considering the number of pokemon owned by the main characters) but you may want to try introducing these pokemon at times where they are actually somewhat important to the plot rather than simply making excuses for spontaneous battles which forestall the main plot of the story.
    Both of you make very good points, which might just affect the next chapter. I'm in the process of writing it right now, but it's not even close to being finished, I'm afraid.

Author profile

Fizzy Bubbles info

rangernumber-x, Gelatino95, those good points you made? They actually did affect this chapter, which in fact does not feature the Jack vs. Yucky full battle. What it does feature, however, you might not have seen coming. Any of you. But don't take my word for it. Have a look for yourself!

Chapter 16: Who's Afraid Of The Big Bad Chapter Title Guy
    --------------
    Jack raised his hand. "I am," he stated.

"Am what, sir?" the narrator asked.

"Afraid of the big bad Chapter Title Guy," Jack replied. "I pay attention to your chapter titles, Yucky. But why even mention that *BLEEEP* in the first place? This chapter's supposed to be about you and me battling."

"I realize that, sir," the narrator stated as Jack shot a nasty look at his Pokédex for bleeping out his word of choice. "But don't you think we've put this off long enough? The Chapter Title Guy's reign of terror will only get worse unless we stop him, and even then, he's only the tip of the iceberg. And stop calling me Yucky!"

Jack groaned. "I know. I KNOW! I just... You know..."

The narrator nodded. "That Mudkip scares the crap out of you."

"And it doesn't do that to you?!" Jack exclaimed. "I got lucky with Wynaut in our last battle, but if that fiend wants to, he truly can destroy us all!"

"Jack, take it easy," Misty said, approaching him. "We've been training for this, we can take him!"

"I don't know if we can, though," Jack sighed. "What about that Smeargle? Remember what Samson said?"

"Oh yeah," Miror B. nodded. "Said it knows every move in existence, including Imprison and Skill Swap."

"And since Imprison prevents the opponent from using the same moves the user knows," added Cheeseball, "That would pretty much screw us all over."

"Thanks for the help," Jack snapped sarcastically.

"Look," the narrator stated. "We've got to try, at the very least. I don't know if we can defeat the CTG, but we're not going to find out by sitting around here and procrastinating. Sir, we can have the full battle some other time. Right now, we really need to locate the Chapter Title Guy and Snag his Mudkip!"

"To the radar screens!" declared Miror B. as he ran off to the corner, with Misty, the narrator, and Cheeseball following. Reluctantly, Jack got up and followed them.
    ~~~~~~~~
    Seven hours later, they were still having no luck. The radar screens remained as desolately blank as they had when they first began to watch them. They-

"That's oh-so quite enough of that, Yucky!" snapped Miror B. "There's no need to rub it in!"

"Sorry," the narrator sighed, rolling his eyes. "And stop calling me that!"

Miror B. opened his mouth, perhaps to call the narrator "Yucky" just to spite him, when suddenly, the phone rang- the one shaped like a Miror B. figurine. Miror B. dashed over to the phone, picked it up, and said, "Hello? Mortimer! How goes the mission? Uh-huh. Uh-huh. You don't say. Well, excellent! Say what now? Oh, you did? Fantastic! You really should swing by and show us sometime. So what are you gonna do now? Uh-huh. Uh-huh. Well all right, then. Bye!"

As Miror B. hung up the phone, Jack spoke up. "Well? What did Mortimer say?"

"Excellent news," Miror B. stated. "Mortimer succeeded in curing almost all the pop-ups that were at the PUA HQ! Unfortunately, he couldn't cure the Head of the PUA, nor that Hitmonlee-using fellow Jack battled several chapters ago. Oh, and he caught a Krokorok!"

"Kroko-what?" asked Cheeseball. His Pokédex, however, spoke up.

"Krokorok, the Desert Croc Pokémon, and the evolved form of Sandile. A special membrane covers its eyes and allows it to see in the dark. This membrane shields its eyes from sandstorms."

"You should read The Random of Randomness more carefully," Jack stated. "Team Plasma grunts love to use Krokorok."

Just then, a shrill pinging noise sounded from the radar. Miror B. dashed over, and sure enough, on one of the screens was a small blue Mudkip-shaped blip, blinking slowly.

"Got him!" exclaimed Miror B. triumphantly. "He's headed for that unnamed city he tried to destroy and take over near the end of The Adventure of Adventureness!"

"All right," Jack sighed after taking a deep breath. "Let's roll!" Immediately, he whipped out his Pokédex and started pressing buttons, causing Poké Balls to vanish and appear on his belt rapidly. Cheeseball took a Poké Ball off his belt, but Miror B. shook his head.

"No teleportation. We might end up right in the path of an oncoming attack. No, I feel flying might work better. Jack, you have Rayquaza at the ready?"

"It's like you read my mind," Jack grinned."

After a quick glance at the radar screen to ensure that there was nothing nearby, Miror B. threw open the steel door and led the rest of the group out of it. Jack tossed a Poké Ball into the air and screamed "Rayquaza, ready to Fly!"

In a flash-ugh!

"Sir, what the deuce was that?!" demanded the narrator, rubbing his stomach, which Jack had just rudely elbowed.

"Stop. Saying. 'in a flash of light'," Jack hissed. "It gets too repetitive!"

In a burst of light and a flurry of stars, Jack's Shiny Rayquaza materialized, hovering low to the ground, waiting for everyone to climb on. "Better, sir?" the narrator said.

"Much," Jack nodded as he climbed on Rayquaza's back. Once everyone was on the Sky High Pokémon, Jack spoke up again. "Rayquaza, let's fly! Find that unnamed city!"

Rayquaza roared in response, and took off. Miror B. produced a compass from his afro and proceeded to give Rayquaza directions.

"I hope we're really ready for this," Jack sighed. "I have a bad feeling."

"So do I," Misty admitted.

Jack opened his mouth to reply, but then he saw skyscrapers up ahead, one of which was on fire.

"Yep, the Chapter Title Guy is definitely there," sighed Miror B.

As they drew closer, they could see people fleeing in all directions, and a massive boulder slamming into another skyscraper, reducing it to rubble within seconds.

"HEY! YOU!" Jack roared in all caps as they approached the city, Rayquaza nimbly flying between the massive buildings.

It didn't take them long to locate the Chapter Title Guy. He was standing in the middle of an intersection, ordering Mudkip to launch its various attacks in all directions. Upon hearing Jack's all-caps exclamation, however, he wheeled around, an evil sneer on his face.

"Well, well, well," he grinned. "Back for more, are we?"

"Shut up!" Jack snapped. "We're here to settle this once and for all. Your reign of terror ends here and now!"

"Oh, I don't think so," the Chapter Title Guy smirked. As he fished around in the front right pocket of his jeans, Jack acted swiftly; he threw a Poké Ball into the air.

"Gengar, use Trick!" Jack ordered as his Ghost/Poison-type materialized. Gengar's eyes glowed blue, and suddenly, the small remote control-like device that the CTG had produced from his pocket disappeared, then reappeared seconds later in Gengar's right hand. Gengar then drifted down to Jack and handed the device to its trainer. Jack looked at it; the only button bore an image of a crossed out Poké Ball.

"Damn you, Jack!" snapped the Chapter Title Guy,

"I had a feeling," Jack grinned, as he tossed the device to Miror B., who shoved it into his afro. "The remote you use to disable Poké Balls. Well, looks like you'll have to fight fair this time!"

"Doesn't change things," the CTG replied dismissively. "And you know what? You've caught me in a good mood. I'll use the rest of my Pokémon first and save Mudkip for last. Mudkip, until then, I want you to keep attacking the buildings."

"MUD," growled Mudkip in all caps in response. Miror B., however, plunged an arm into his afro and yanked out a Super Potion. He then threw the whole bottle at Mudkip. Before anyone could react, the bottle shattered, getting Super Potion all over Mudkip. The blue aura vanished, as did the blue glow in Mudkip's eyes.

"Damn it!" exclaimed the Chapter Title guy. "Fine, I guess I can hold off the destruction for a few minutes. Because that's all I'll need to sweep the lot of you!" And he picked a Poké Ball off his belt, enlarged it, and threw it, yelling "Parasect, kill them all!"

In a flash of light, a small grey rock materialized. It sat on the ground where it was sent out and did absolutely nothing.

"What is this!?" demanded the CTG. "Where is my Parasect?!"

"Oh, you mean this Parasect?" taunted Misty, holding up a Poké Ball.

"You STOLE my Parasect?! You stupid *BLEEP*!" roared the Chapter Title Guy. "And who the hell did that bleeping sound?!"

"That would be me," Jack's Pokédex answered. PG-13, thank you very much."

"And I didn't steal your Parasect," Misty added. "Your Parasect left you a while ago and went over to our side."

"Parasect wouldn't do that," the Chapter Title Guy said. "He's devoted to my cause, just like the rest of my Pokémon."

"Wrong, as usual," Jack replied. "You only thought this because of its mushroom's murderous tendencies. Which, by the way, vanished instantly once it fell in love with my Amoonguss."

"OK, enough of this!" exclaimed the Chapter Title Guy as he threw another Poké Ball. "Arbok, go!"

In a burst of light, the Chapter Title Guy's Arbok materialized- not another rock, an actual Arbok. It swayed in place and hissed menacingly. Jack and Gengar exchanged glances and nodded simultaneously. Gengar then floated out in front of Jack and stared Arbok down.

"Arbok, Fire Fang!" ordered the Chapter Title Guy.

"Gengar, Dark Pulse!" Jack commanded.

Arbok lunged forward, its fangs bared and ablaze. Gengar responded by unleashing a barrage of black energy rings from its eyes. The Dark Pulse met Arbok head-on and plowed it halfway into the pavement, knocking it out. Scowling, the CTG withdrew Arbok, then produced another Poké Ball. He threw the sphere and shouted "Scizor, it's your turn!"

The Poké Ball split open and poured out a large quantity of light, which formed into the Chapter Title Guy's Scizor.

"Gengar, Thunderbolt!" Jack called.

"Use Bullet Punch!" roared the Chapter Title Guy.

Scizor, wings beating furiously, zipped forward and plowed its claws into Gengar, sending it flying backward. Though the attack seemed to hit very hard, Gengar recovered and launched a blast of electricity at the Pincer Pokémon. Scizor's crimson metallic body lit up with the power of a hundred thousand volts of electricity. This attack was sufficient to knock Scizor out; it landed at its trainer's feet, smoking slightly.

As the CTG withdrew Scizor, Jack's Pokédex spoke up. "I know what you're thinking- why did Bullet Punch hit so hard, right?"

"Gar!" answered Gengar, rubbing the spot on its midsection where the attack was delivered.

"It's Scizor's ability- Technician," explained the Pokédex. "Scizor's weaker moves are more powerful than they'd usually be."

"Fascinating," Jack hissed as the Chapter Title Guy nodded at Mudkip. The Mud Fish Pokémon took its place in front of its trainer, eager to fight.

"Mudkip, use your Sludge attack now!" ordered the CTG.

"Gengar, let's one-hit KO it! Use Thunderbolt with all your might!" Jack commanded.

Mudkip launched a stream of sludge from its mouth while Gengar let loose another sizzling bolt of electricity. It cut right through the sludge, but Mudkip expertly rolled out of the way.

"Again, Gengar!" Jack ordered.

"Mud Sport!" commanded the Chapter Title Guy.

"Say WHAT?!" exclaimed Miror B. "But way back when you dropped its Poké Ball, my scanning device made no mention of Mud Sport!

"It's only recently learned it," the CTG explained as Mudkip fired a stream of mud from its mouth into the air. As the mud splashed back down onto its source, the Thunderbolt attack hit. Once Gengar stopped, Mudkip's entire body took on a blue aura once again.

"Oh, poopy," squeaked Jack.

"Use Volt Tackle!" cackled the Chapter Title Guy.

"MUUUUUUUUUUUUUUD!" bellowed Mudkip in all caps and an unnaturally deep roaring voice as it sprinted forward, electricity crackling all around its body.

"Gengar, Shadow Ball!" Jack cried out. Gengar brought its hands together in front of it, but Mudkip leapt into the air and plowed into Gengar, knocking it to the ground and into unconsciousness immediately. Groaning, Jack withdrew Gengar, minimized its Poké Ball, and placed it onto his belt. He then took another Poké Ball off his belt and enlarged it. "I think this definitely qualifies as an emergency," remarked Jack. And he threw the ball. "You're up, Reshiram!" he called.

In a dazzling blast of white light, Jack's Reshiram appeared. It gave a high-pitched cry and looked down at the berserk Mudkip.

"It's useless, I tell you! Useless! Ah ha ha ha ha!" cackled the CTG. "Mudkip, show them what I mean! Hydro Cannon attack!"

"Hyper Beam!" Jack ordered.

Reshiram roared as it launched a beam of destructive red energy from its mouth. Mudkip, however, fired a powerful torrent of water from its own mouth, which cut through the Hyper Beam like extremely violent butter, then struck Reshiram in the face. The Vast White Pokémon staggered backwards a bit, but did not faint.

"Now, Jack! While it's recharging!" urged Miror B.

Jack wasted no time. With his right hand, he yanked a Poké Ball out of his backpack. Pink energy swirled around the ball. Jack grinned as he threw the modified Poké Ball at Mudkip. "Snag Ball, go!" Jack exclaimed.

"What?! WHAT?! Mudkip, no! Dodge it! Do something!" the Chapter Title Guy screamed frantically. This, however, had no effect; as Mudkip was still recharging from Hydro Cannon, it was unable to do anything but stand there as the Snag Ball struck it. What appeared to be a hand made of pink transparent energy formed over Mudkip and made a fist around it as the ball converted it into transparent red energy and sucked it in. The ball snapped shut, landed on the pavement, and began to wobble back and forth. Once...

Twice...

Three times...!

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!" roared the CTG in all caps and a frenzied tone of voice. He dove for the Poké Ball, but it quickly vanished into thin air- as Jack had six Pokémon on hand, his new Mudkip was sent to storage. The Chapter Title Guy's outstretched hands merely met the road beneath him. Immediately, the entire group formed a circle around him, Reshiram and Rayquaza looking down on the contemptible filthbag.

"Well, well, well," smirked the narrator. "My, how the tables have turned."

"How DARE you!?" the Chapter Title Guy exclaimed as he slowly got up and faced Jack. "My Mudkip! You STOLE my Mudkip?! This is a new low for you!"

"Like you're one to talk?" Jack replied coldly. "I happen to think theft is a tad more justifiable than murder."

"It'll be worth it in the end!" spat the CTG. "Once I've taken over the internet, everyone will have no choice but to credit me for the witty and amazing chapter titles I come up with!"

"Is it really worth it, though?" Miror B. asked. "The murder? Killing innocent people and Pokémon for the sake of being given credit for chapter titles?"

"YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT IT'S LIKE!" roared the CTG suddenly and in all caps. "You don't know how it is! Day in, day out, whenever someone posts a chapter to their fanfic, I'm the one who creates the title for the chapter! Witty puns, pop culture references, rhymes, the whole nine yards. I've put more work into some of these fanfics than their friggin' authors ever did, and who gets the credit? Not me, I'll tell you that much! All I want is some recognition!"

"So, you probably want to be admired for what you do," Cheeseball stated.

"Of course," sniffed the CTG.

"Little tip for you, though," Jack said. "Cold-hearted murderous dictators don't really tend to draw admiration."

The Chapter Title Guy turned to face Jack, mouth open, but he didn't speak immediately. His eyes had widened; he seemed to be thinking about something. Everyone in the group exchanged nervous glances, when suddenly, the CTG broke down and started sobbing into Jack's shoulder.

"OH MY ARCEUS!" he exclaimed through his tears. "You... you're right, Jack!"

"I.... Uh..." Jack spluttered. Clearly he had not expected this reaction, and was not sure how to respond to it.

"What was I thinking?!" the CTG continued between sobs. "All I ever wanted was to be noticed, to be liked and admired... And then I go ahead and pull this garbage!"

"Alright, alright, take it easy," Jack muttered as he slowly pushed the Chapter Title Guy away and backed away slowly. Though still sniveling, he was able to stand up. Jack then thought to himself, Lucario, we kinda need you out here!

Immediately, light poured from a Poké Ball on Jack's belt, and Lucario materialized. His eyes narrowed at the sight of the Chapter Title Guy, but he did not attack.

By this time, the CTG had stopped crying, and was wiping his tears off on his shirt. He then looked right at Jack.

"Guys..." he began. "I... I'm sorry. I'm sorry for everything."

"Yeah, right," Jack scoffed, having recovered from being cried on by the CTG. "We're not stupid enough to fall for that again. You'll just keep this charade up until we give you back Mudkip, and then it's back to your old tricks again.

"Actually, Jack, I don't think it's gonna be the same as last time."

You sure, Lucario? You were wrong about him last time.

"I was a Riolu last time. My aura abilities weren't as refined. I'm 100% positive this time. He really does feel remorse for his actions."

Jack sighed. "Or maybe not," he said. "Guys, Lucario and I have just had a talk. Looks like the guy's apology is sincere this time.

"I really am sorry," the CTG added. "Really, guys. And teaming up with Missingno. Master of all people... I can't believe the lengths I was going to."

"I'm still not sure," declared Cheeseball.

"Nor am I," Miror B. stated. "I'm remembering a certain Bad Egg..."

"It's not like last time, though," Jack replied. "I never thought to send Lucario out in Dean's presence because I trusted him completely. Lucario says the Chapter Title Guy reformed, and I believe him."

"But he's been fooled before," objected the narrator.

Jack shook his head. "Only as a Riolu."

"Look, guys," the CTG said, "I really want to make this all up to you, and I know Missingno. Master and the pop-ups are still out for your blood. I'll be glad to help you out in any way I can."

"You got any plot devices?" asked the narrator.

"Yes I do," the CTG answered. "And I'd appreciate it if you didn't call me the CTG. I just don't like that acronym. My real name is Hector, you can call me that."

"Where, though?" asked Jack. "You're not wearing a backpack."

In response, Hector grinned and plucked five Poké Balls off the back of his belt. "Poké Balls. They're not just for Pokémon."

"Yeah," Jack grinned. "Missingno. Master teach you that?"

"I'm sorry to say he did," sighed Hector, his grin vanishing. "Said he learned it from watching Pokémon."

"Let me guess- Primeape Goes Bananas?" Jack asked as he withdrew Lucario, Rayquaza and Reshiram.

"I would say so," Hector replied. "Guys, is there somewhere we could go? The residents I caused to flee might come back any minute, now that the destruction's stopped, and they might get the wrong-"

"HEY!" came an all-caps shout from down a road. "THERE HE IS! LET'S GET HIM!"

"...idea..." Hector finished lamely.

"Everybody hold hands!" Cheeseball exclaimed as he threw a Poké Ball up. "Alakazam, Teleport! Back to the Miror Bunker!"

In a flash of light, Alakazam appeared as everyone grabbed each other's hands. Cheeseball grabbed Alakazam's arm as its eyes began to glow. A flash of blue-

-and they were back in the Miror Bunker.

"Wow," Hector whispered as he looked around the hideout, clearly in awe. "Where are we?"

"Welcome to the Miror Bunker!" exclaimed Miror B. "Hands down the grooviest hideout you will ever hide out in!"

"You're not kidding," Hector nodded, his eyes spotting the giant TV. "Oh, Jack? May I have Mudkip back?"

"Not just yet," Jack replied. "I trust Lucario and all, but I'd still feel safe holding off on returning Mudkip to you for the time being."

"Yeah, saw it coming," sighed Hector. "I don't blame you, to be honest."

"You know what I can't believe, though?" Jack asked.

"That someone who's been a major antagonist for most of the story is now on our side?" asked the narrator.

"That the battle went so smoothly?" asked Miror B.

"That it's not buttew?" cooed the narrator's Pokédex.

"What you guys said- not 3.7- but also the fact that all of this happened in the span of one chapter," Jack answered.

"Now you see, sir," the narrator smirked, "That's why you don't procrastinate."

"Um," Hector said, "Could I possibly start doing the chapter titles again?"

"Sure thing," Jack said. "Just do me a favor."

"Anything."

"Let me do the title for the next chapter."

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!" screamed the narrator, Miror B., and Cheeseball simultaneously.

"Hector, trust me on this, you do NOT want Jack doing a chapter title!" exclaimed Miror B.

"Oh, what do you know about chapter titles?" Jack scoffed.

"A hell of a lot more than you do!"

"I'm with Miror B., sir," the narrator added. "Your chapter titles, oh, how do I put this delicately... suck."

"Yeah," Jack scoffed, "because you come up with works of perfection every time, right?"

"At least they're not multiple paragraphs!"

"OK, how about this?" Miror B. asked. "Jack gets to do the chapter title, and my Pokédex gets to narrate!"

"Oh HELL no!" Jack exclaimed. "I'd rather let Psyduck narrate again!"

At this, a flash of light exploded forth from a Poké Ball in Misty's backpack, and Psyduck materialized. "Psy?" it asked, as it clutched its head and looked confused.

"Hold it, hold it!" exclaimed Hector. This got everybody silent. "How about this? Jack does the chapter title. Miror B.'s Pokédex narrates the first half of the chapter. And Psyduck narrates the second half. How's that sound?

"I don't like it much," Jack stated.

"Well, it's the only way in hell I'd let you do the chapter title, sir," the narrator stated.

"Excuse me," Hector said, "but unless I'm mistaken, aren't I in charge of the chapter titles once more?"

"Fair point," grumbled the ultra-sexy narrator.

As Toxicroak and Serperior burst free of their Poké Balls and assaulted the narrator, Jack turned to Hector.

"Hold on a second," Jack stated. "Why didn't you use your Smeargle?"

"Oh, that?" Hector chuckled. "I never really had a Smeargle. It was just a rumor I started to scare people. So, Jack, any chance I can, you know, read what's happened so far?"

"Don't see why not," shrugged Jack as he pulled out his Pokédex.

"Actually- ouch- sir," the narrator said, wincing from where Toxicroak had hit him with Cross Chop, "Hector can simply read this." The narrator then produced from seemingly nowhere a large book.

"Ah- OK- wait! Is that the script?"

"Yes..."

"GIMME THAT!" roared Jack, ripping the book from the narrator's hands. He flipped forwards to the part where he ripped the book from the narrator's hands. "Alright, it says here that I rip the script from your hands and try to find out what happens next. I read the script and say 'Alright, it says here that I rip the script from your hands and try to find out what happens next. I read the script and say 'Alright, it says here-''" At this point, Jack stopped reading.

"It's just gonna keep doing that, isn't it?"

"You can't catch it off guard, sir," the narrator smirked as he took the script back and handed it to Hector, who began reading with interest. Once he was totally immersed in the script, the narrator pulled him aside, and they began to talk with Misty, Cheeseball, and Miror B.

"Are you sure about this, Jack?" asked Cheeseball. "I mean, when the chapter began, the guy was our sworn enemy, and now we're bringing him into the Miror Bunker, filling him in on everything, I mean, if he's just faking this so he can spy on us for Missingno. Master, we're playing right into his hands!"

"I'm sure about this," Jack stated firmly. "Lucario is convinced that he's reformed, and that's good enough for me."

"He was wrong about him before, though, wasn't he?" Misty asked anxiously.

"I told you guys, that was when he was a Riolu. He didn't realize his mistake until after he had evolved."

"You know something?" Miror B. remarked. "Hector reminds me of someone."

"Who, me?" Jack asked. "Sure, if I was still blond and had less muscle..."

"No, not you- me," Miror B. replied. "He reminds me of me when I realized that crime doesn't pay."

"So you think he really has reformed?" the narrator asked.

"I can't tell for sure, but it certainly seems that way," nodded Miror B.
    ~~~~~~~~
    Five hours, six bouts of uncontrollable laughter, and one gallon of vomit later, Hector handed the script back to the narrator.

"Sorry about that, Jack," Hector stated as Jack took the towel that Miror B. pulled out of his afro and proceeded to wipe the barf off of him. "It's just when Miror B.-"

"-drank the pop-up blood," finished Jack.

"How'd you know?"

"Because it had the exact same effect on Cheeseball," Jack stated, handing the barf-soaked towel back to Miror B., who hastily shoved it back into his afro.

"So what now?" asked Cheeseball. "Should we go after Missingno. Master?"

"Not a bad idea," Hector stated. "I was pretty much your biggest obstacle, but I gotta warn you, Missingno. Master outclasses me thoroughly as a trainer, and that's counting Mudkip, too. His Weedle is insanely powerful."

"I don't know, though," Jack said. "We really should get in some training."

"Sir," groaned the narrator, "what have I told you about procrastinating?"

"It's not that," Jack exclaimed, "Hector's Pokémon need some training! Haven't you noticed how his Scizor and Arbok tend to get one-hit KO'd all the time?"

"It's true," shrugged Hector. "I've tried, I really have, but I just can't toughen them up."

"Fair point," the narrator admitted. "Perhaps a few practice battles would be in order."

"To the battlefield!" exclaimed Miror B. He led the way to the bathroom, the rest of the group in tow.
    --------------
    End of Chapter 16.

Spoiler:- Major events:

Author profile

Fizzy Bubbles info

e_e! Hector reformed! Cool.

I just remembered your last Trainer Tip, that one from Rhyperior. Yeah, it is weird. So, I'ma happee! Someone has a Scizor! Although Scizor isn't my favourite Pokémon, it is Rotom, and you already have it. So I'm happee!

I'm just rambling around, but it is great. Now they are in a better position. Also, a thought. Can they look at the reviews? If they can, I want to say: "HEY! MISSINGNO.MASTER CAN READ THE SCRIPT AND HE KNOW WHERE YOU ARE!"

That's all, folks. Enough rambling.

C ya!
    I'm chilean. I'm dislexic. But I can write in English. 73% of teenagers would cry if they saw Justin Bieber standing on top of a skyscraper about to jump. If you are the 27% sitting there with popcorn and 3D glasses, screaming "DO A BACKFLIP!", copy and paste this in your signature.
    This is Turtwig, he was the most under appreciated starter in Diamond & Pearl. If you picked Turtwig as your starter, put this in your sig. Started by Dax-360

I've claimed Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories! One of the best GBA games. Got it memorized?

I've claimed Duosion. Fear the cell.

Hector's reforming, cool! Another great chapter from Missingno. Master. Speaking of him, if he's the author of the story, couldn't he simply write his way into total invincibility and stop all attempts by the protagonists to break through his barriers? Food for thought.

I can't wait for the final battle, especially if Mudkip battles Weedle. EPICNESS.
    I don't use "uber" Pokemon (because they're banned), I don't calculate stat values (the simulator does it for me), I don't use cheating devices (because I hardly ever play the actual game), I don't breed my way to perfection (because I use a simulator), and I do care about natures. I battle the most efficient way, so I can use my strategic skills to the fullest. I don't look down on others because of the way they play Pokemon, which non-competitive people seem to actually do more often. If you use this philosophy, copy & paste this into your signature. (Started by DittoDude.)

On Time Precentage Rate: 100%.

And I'm back once more, ready to comment on yet another chapter!

Well, I can say with upmost certainity that I did not see that coming.

The Chapter Title Guy: A.K.A: Hector being defeated, and joining Jack and Co.

Seems like we've all ready been down this path before, I still don't trust him.

Its not Lucario that I don't trust, its Hector, and as my friend always says: It is possible to pass a lie detector test while lying about taking a lie detector test.
    But this is coming from the guy that vote for Spongbob in every election.

I have to wonder if the Script is a living thing, because its more clever then anyone I know.
    It'd be cool if it was a spy for you and is showing him the secrets of the Mirror Bunker, and the fact that Hector (maybe) switched sides.

Cool right?

Anyways great chapter, keep it up.

Knightfall signing off...

P.S: You'd get in the Records book for having the funniest fanfiction ever. Way better then the length of a resolution.

YAY A CHAPTER WITH LOADS OF PLOTTTTTTT

Not that the "plotless" chapters are bad or anything, but I just like chapters which have at least a certain level of relevance to the plot more than "other" chapters. The humour is going nicely as well, so nothing more to say really.

Keep going!
    Why do n00bs exist? Find out by pressing Ctrl+W!

Quote Originally Posted by chosen_one386
    I'd squeak, too, and I'm merely a year older than she is. Hey, and 18 year olds squeal, too. :P I know I do.

Eighteen year olds actually squeal in USA. IT'S A CONSPIRACY TO TAKE OVER THE WORLD USING SQUEALS OF EIGHTEEN YEAR OLDS!

Credits to Gladeshadow!

[IMG]http://i46.*******.com/mmxlg.png[/IMG]
    Exploting the AI like never before!

My OT fanfic: Fighting The Shadows

I always liked the CTG--oh, Hector, right. Anyway, I always thought of him as someone who would make a better hero than a villain. And yay, he's a hero again!
    Oh hey, I have a Nuzlocke story.
    I hath claimed the ULTIMATE TROLL!
    When an unknown infection spreads throughout Hoenn, it's up to three elite Trainers to defeat its source: Deoxys.
    Currently up to Chapter 2 of the sequel.
    Credit to Atari!
    Quote Originally Posted by Kamina
    Do you know why people have eyes at the front? It's to see the vast landscape, and to move forward. If we had eyes in the back, we'd only see ourselves leaving our birthplace. That way, people could never move forward. Our eyes are at the front, so that when we walk, the distant landscape draws closer. That's why people can move forward.

I don't trust Hector. I think he'll turn out to be a bad guy and someone else in the team is working with him. WHo is it? MIsty! That's my conspiracy theory, thank you. Good chapter, can't wait for the next chapter. ALso one last question Missingo. Master, if this story really is going to end, will you be making another fanfiction after this one?
    † I am a Christian and proud of it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

Christianity is a Relationship with our true God, Jesus. It's not a Religion. Copy and paste If you agree

Registeel is mine, yay!

Adventure of Adventureness & Awesome of Awesomeness: Smashing the 4th wall into gazillion pieces since 2010. - Sig too long, so Mod a cropped it

Thumbs up

Well well

ironically the day I start using missingno the weezing again (I was testing some other guys) I find a new chapter

Good to see the plot returning

I hope Hector stays reformed or else (I'm reading Dante's Inferno for school and the 9th circle is treachery)

Will Jack attempt to snag weedle? Will the narrators true named be reveled? Will Mirror B. continue to be extra funky fresh?

So many questions and I hope to find out!!

This team dosen't lose

credit to*Hapuriainen for trainer creator

"when will man learn that people of all races are equally inferior to robots?" Bender

"Which is why Arceus created a universe with 3 states of matter and 300 soild & liquid poisons that could cause his symptoms" - Dr. Gregory House

Sorry for the lateness of this review. In fact, most of my reviews will be unfortunately delayed, because most of the time I only have the weekends to spend a long time on the computer. Well, a review is a review, so here it is...

<><><>

BRILLIANT chapter, MM, just brilliant. In fact, Chapter 16 was one of the very best chapters of The Epic of Epicness. It was nicely long, had a lot of plot, and definitely had a LOT of humor.

There's only one thing that could have been better: the Chapter Title Guy and his Mudkip. Considering how ridiculously powerful they were back in The Adventure of Adventureness, with Mudkip's destructive Torrent and hacked moves, the final battle against them was kind of... anti-climatic, I'm sorry to say.

Arbok and Scizor went down in one hit each, and Mudkip was easily Snagged. However, I do understand that this battle is NOT the end/climax of the story, and just serves to lead up to a more climatic battle (against you, the author). I understand that this battle can't be too epic, but it would have been nicer if it were spiced up a bit.

<><><>

Aside from that, I LOVED this chapter. I'm actually glad that it didn't include Jack VS Yucky, because, as your really hilarious Trainer Tip said, protagonists who don't procrastinate can get a whole lot done in just one chapter. It was VERY eventful (which is good), contained lots of important plot elements, VERY funny, and, best of all, Hector decided to become a good guy and join the group. I liked that last bit a lot - it totally caught me by surprise, and I always like it when an evil person changes his dark ways.

Highlights!

Miror B. opened his mouth, perhaps to call the narrator "Yucky" just to spite him, when suddenly, the phone rang- the one shaped like a Miror B. figurine. Miror B. dashed over to the phone, picked it up, and said, "Hello? Mortimer! How goes the mission? Uh-huh. Uh-huh. You don't say. Well, excellent! Say what now? Oh, you did? Fantastic! You really should swing by and show us sometime. So what are you gonna do now? Uh-huh. Uh-huh. Well all right, then. Bye!"

As Miror B. hung up the phone, Jack spoke up. "Well? What did Mortimer say?"

"Excellent news," Miror B. stated. "Mortimer succeeded in curing almost all the pop-ups that were at the PUA HQ! Unfortunately, he couldn't cure the Head of the PUA, nor that Hitmonlee-using fellow Jack battled several chapters ago. Oh, and he caught a Krokorok!"
    YEAH! Mortimer's quest is mostly successful. I'm glad that you managed to let us know what happened to him, because it would really suck if everyone forgot about the popups.

In a flash-ugh!

"Sir, what the deuce was that?!" demanded the narrator, rubbing his stomach, which Jack had just rudely elbowed.

"Stop. Saying. 'in a flash of light'," Jack hissed. "It gets too repetitive!"

In a burst of light and a flurry of stars, Jack's Shiny Rayquaza materialized, hovering low to the ground, waiting for everyone to climb on. "Better, sir?" the narrator said.
    Oh man, I just LOVE it whenever Jack does that to the narrator. Hilarious. Every. Time.

"GIMME THAT!" roared Jack, ripping the book from the narrator's hands. He flipped forwards to the part where he ripped the book from the narrator's hands. "Alright, it says here that I rip the script from your hands and try to find out what happens next. I read the script and say 'Alright, it says here that I rip the script from your hands and try to find out what happens next. I read the script and say 'Alright, it says here-''" At this point, Jack stopped reading.
    This again. I'm starting to like the script jokes VERY much.

"Hold it, hold it!" exclaimed Hector. This got everybody silent. "How about this? Jack does the chapter title. Miror B.'s Pokédex narrates the first half of the chapter. And Psyduck narrates the second half. How's that sound?
    Wow. I'm REALLY looking forward to the next chapter now. It would be SO hilarious.

<><><>

Overall excellent chapter MM, and keep up the great work!

~ Arti
    I derp.

"Don't take chances! Don't make mistakes! But get Messi, definitely get Messi!" - If Joachim Loew quoted Ms. Frizzle

Quote Originally Posted by American--Pi View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Taavetti View Post
    Out of the three, I'd marry the soccer ball.

rangernumber-x, Gelatino95, those good points you made? They actually did affect this chapter, which in fact does not feature the Jack vs. Yucky full battle. What it does feature, however, you might not have seen coming. Any of you. But don't take my word for it. Have a look for yourself!
    YES! I've helped! Great start, for me at least. Anyways, lets go.
    Chapter 16: Who's Afraid Of The Big Bad Chapter Title Guy
    --------------
    Jack raised his hand. "I am," he stated.
    *also puts hand up* What? He has a smeargle that stops all moves, a mudkip that knows roar of time and we are all forced to liek, and a button that stops pokeballs working. So that means he makes moves useless, fighting is useless due to the horrible blue thing, and you can't even try with the button.
    On behalf of miror B.--YuckyYuckyYucky.
    "Gengar, use Trick!" Jack ordered as his Ghost/Poison-type materialized. Gengar's eyes glowed blue, and suddenly, the small remote control-like device that the CTG had produced from his pocket disappeared, then reappeared seconds later in Gengar's right hand. Gengar then drifted down to Jack and handed the device to its trainer. Jack looked at it; the only button bore an image of a crossed out Poké Ball.
    Well, that's one thing of my list.
    "MUD," growled Mudkip in all caps in response. Miror B., however, plunged an arm into his afro and yanked out a Super Potion. He then threw the whole bottle at Mudkip. Before anyone could react, the bottle shattered, getting Super Potion all over Mudkip. The blue aura vanished, as did the blue glow in Mudkip's eyes.
    I always thought they would be plastic, even more so after I realized 10 year old's are carrying around instant-pop-up mix (for people who don't understand, read AoA). Also, half a cross for delaying the torrent.
    "Mud Sport!" commanded the Chapter Title Guy.

"Say WHAT?!" exclaimed Miror B. "But way back when you dropped its Poké Ball, my scanning device made no mention of Mud Sport!

"It's only recently learned it," the CTG explained as Mudkip fired a stream of mud from its mouth into the air. As the mud splashed back down onto its source, the Thunderbolt attack hit. Once Gengar stopped, Mudkip's entire body took on a blue aura once again
    *Erases the half-cross* Wait, it's only just learned mud sport. That's under lv. 10. And it's a near-invincible monster that knows volt tackle and roar of time. Who on earth hacked that thing?
    "How DARE you!?" the Chapter Title Guy exclaimed as he slowly got up and faced Jack. "My Mudkip! You STOLE my Mudkip?! This is a new low for you!"

"Like you're one to talk?" Jack replied coldly. "I happen to think theft is a tad more justifiable than murder."

"It'll be worth it in the end!" spat the CTG. "Once I've taken over the internet, everyone will have no choice but to credit me for the witty and amazing chapter titles I come up with!"
    For once, Jack has a point. But I do remember Jack having a mid-air (due to a plot device, Yucky and a lot of gas) fight with him, due to not very good chapter names.
    "Little tip for you, though," Jack said. "Cold-hearted murderous dictators don't really tend to draw admiration."

The Chapter Title Guy turned to face Jack, mouth open, but he didn't speak immediately. His eyes had widened; he seemed to be thinking about something. Everyone in the group exchanged nervous glances, when suddenly, the CTG broke down and started sobbing into Jack's shoulder.

"OH MY ARCEUS!" he exclaimed through his tears. "You... you're right, Jack!"
    Um...isn't that a bit...you know...OBVIOUS?
    Actually, Jack, I don't think it's gonna be the same as last time."

You sure, Lucario? You were wrong about him last time.

"I was a Riolu last time. My aura abilities weren't as refined. I'm 100% positive this time. He really does feel remorse for his actions."
    Hey, I remember that! Wait, was it me or someone else? I get confused with some posts...
    "Nor am I," Miror B. stated. "I'm remembering a certain Bad Egg..."
    *remembers stench, then faints*
    "I would say so," Hector replied. "Guys, is there somewhere we could go? The residents I caused to flee might come back any minute, now that the destruction's stopped, and they might get the wrong-"

"HEY!" came an all-caps shout from down a road. "THERE HE IS! LET'S GET HIM!"

"...idea..." Hector finished lamely.
    *climbs off the floor* Well, you didn't set a very good example for yourself, did you?
    In 20 years time
    Teacher: What was your dad doing 20 years ago?
    CTG Junior: Destroying cities, killing a ludicolo and making people forcefully liek mudkipz.

"Let me do the title for the next chapter."

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!" screamed the narrator, Miror B., and Cheeseball simultaneously.

"Hector, trust me on this, you do NOT want Jack doing a chapter title!" exclaimed Miror B.
    Yes you do. For all of our sakes, we need another one.
    "OK, how about this?" Miror B. asked. "Jack gets to do the chapter title, and my Pokédex gets to narrate!"

"Oh HELL no!" Jack exclaimed. "I'd rather let Psyduck narrate again!"

At this, a flash of light exploded forth from a Poké Ball in Misty's backpack, and Psyduck materialized. "Psy?" it asked, as it clutched its head and looked confused.

YES! Even I forgot about the psyduck narration for a while...and afroman's pokedex as well? Comedy. Gold.
    "Fair point," grumbled the ultra-sexy narrator.

As Toxicroak and Serperior burst free of their Poké Balls and assaulted the narrator, Jack turned to Hector.

"Hold on a second," Jack stated. "Why didn't you use your Smeargle?"

"Oh, that?" Hector chuckled. "I never really had a Smeargle. It was just a rumor I started to scare people. So, Jack, any chance I can, you know, read what's happened so far?"
    1. Just take them both off the team, and glorify yourself to your hearts content. Just don't let Jack see the naration.
    2. That's the final cross on the list on how to defeat a evil, hacking chapter title guy that doesn't think before trying to destroy the whole internet.

Can they look at the reviews? If they can, I want to say: "HEY! MISSINGNO.MASTER CAN READ THE SCRIPT AND HE KNOW WHERE YOU ARE!"
    Yeah, I was actually planning on mentioning a oldish post I remember seeing, about putting us (the reviewers) in the story. I think this could be a good idea as we seem to have a bit of influence on the story. I also think that Articuno rocks could be a good battle in the final battle. I think a lot of people would apply for that, personally.

Sorry if I seemed to try to take control in that last bit. Bye!
    Last edited by rangernumber-x; 6th February 2012 at 10:49 PM.

And in addition to the $2,500 in cash, a random audience member will receive a week's stay for two at his or her choice of any Holiday Inn. Today, there are more than 1500 Holiday Inns in the world. Go with the go-ers. Do the Inn thing. Stay at the Holiday Inn.

Quote Originally Posted by DarknessInZero View Post
    e_e! Hector reformed! Cool.

I just remembered your last Trainer Tip, that one from Rhyperior. Yeah, it is weird. So, I'ma happee! Someone has a Scizor! Although Scizor isn't my favourite Pokémon, it is Rotom, and you already have it. So I'm happee!

I'm just rambling around, but it is great. Now they are in a better position. Also, a thought. Can they look at the reviews? If they can, I want to say: "HEY! MISSINGNO.MASTER CAN READ THE SCRIPT AND HE KNOW WHERE YOU ARE!"

That's all, folks. Enough rambling.

C ya!
    They can't see the reviews, just the story. I've been considering trying to implement them seeing the reviews into the story, but I'm not sure about it.

Quote Originally Posted by magikarprules View Post
    Hector's reforming, cool! Another great chapter from Missingno. Master. Speaking of him, if he's the author of the story, couldn't he simply write his way into total invincibility and stop all attempts by the protagonists to break through his barriers? Food for thought.
    He could, but where would the fun be in that?

Quote Originally Posted by DittoDude63 View Post
    I can't wait for the final battle, especially if Mudkip battles Weedle. EPICNESS.
    A Mudkip vs. Weedle battle does have potential to be epic

On Time Precentage Rate: 100%.

And I'm back once more, ready to comment on yet another chapter!

Well, I can say with upmost certainity that I did not see that coming.

The Chapter Title Guy: A.K.A: Hector being defeated, and joining Jack and Co.

Seems like we've all ready been down this path before, I still don't trust him.

Its not Lucario that I don't trust, its Hector, and as my friend always says: It is possible to pass a lie detector test while lying about taking a lie detector test.
    But this is coming from the guy that vote for Spongbob in every election.

I have to wonder if the Script is a living thing, because its more clever then anyone I know.
    It'd be cool if it was a spy for you and is showing him the secrets of the Mirror Bunker, and the fact that Hector (maybe) switched sides.

Cool right?

Anyways great chapter, keep it up.

Knightfall signing off...

P.S: You'd get in the Records book for having the funniest fanfiction ever. Way better then the length of a resolution.
    You make a good point about Hector, but then, I've always felt that Lucario's abilities far surpass the capabilities of your standard lie detector.

Quote Originally Posted by hailflameblast View Post
    YAY A CHAPTER WITH LOADS OF PLOTTTTTTT

Not that the "plotless" chapters are bad or anything, but I just like chapters which have at least a certain level of relevance to the plot more than "other" chapters. The humour is going nicely as well, so nothing more to say really.

Keep going!
    Thanks, I will!

Quote Originally Posted by Jonah the Great View Post
    I always liked the CTG--oh, Hector, right. Anyway, I always thought of him as someone who would make a better hero than a villain. And yay, he's a hero again!
    Originally, Hector was gonna be a villain for the rest of the series. Then after I wrote up the backstory behind Mudkip, I didn't have the heart to go through with that.

Quote Originally Posted by UltimatePokemonExpert View Post
    I don't trust Hector. I think he'll turn out to be a bad guy and someone else in the team is working with him. WHo is it? MIsty! That's my conspiracy theory, thank you. Good chapter, can't wait for the next chapter. ALso one last question Missingo. Master, if this story really is going to end, will you be making another fanfiction after this one?
    Interesting conspiracy theory. Complete load of crap, but interesting.

I don't know if I'll write another fanfic once this is done. I'd like to think I will, but I don't know what I'd write about. I kinda like the idea of something starring Miror B., but at the moment I'm not sure at all.

Quote Originally Posted by GroundBlaze View Post
    Well well

ironically the day I start using missingno the weezing again (I was testing some other guys) I find a new chapter

Good to see the plot returning

I hope Hector stays reformed or else (I'm reading Dante's Inferno for school and the 9th circle is treachery)

Will Jack attempt to snag weedle? Will the narrators true named be reveled? Will Mirror B. continue to be extra funky fresh?

So many questions and I hope to find out!!
    Oh, you named the Weezing Missingno.? I'm flattered.

As for Hector, I have a feeling you won't be disappointed.

And as for your questions. 1: I'm leaning towards yes. I have the general idea of the final battle in my mind, and that thought has occurred to me. 2: Not telling. :P 3: Yes. Yes he will.

Quote Originally Posted by Articuno_rocks View Post
    Sorry for the lateness of this review. In fact, most of my reviews will be unfortunately delayed, because most of the time I only have the weekends to spend a long time on the computer. Well, a review is a review, so here it is...
    Not a problem. Like I've said before, there's no deadline for reviewing chapters. Hell, I'd be fine with people going back and reviewing past chapters if they so chose!

BRILLIANT chapter, MM, just brilliant. In fact, Chapter 16 was one of the very best chapters of The Epic of Epicness. It was nicely long, had a lot of plot, and definitely had a LOT of humor.
    Thanks!

There's only one thing that could have been better: the Chapter Title Guy and his Mudkip. Considering how ridiculously powerful they were back in The Adventure of Adventureness, with Mudkip's destructive Torrent and hacked moves, the final battle against them was kind of... anti-climatic, I'm sorry to say.

Arbok and Scizor went down in one hit each, and Mudkip was easily Snagged. However, I do understand that this battle is NOT the end/climax of the story, and just serves to lead up to a more climatic battle (against you, the author). I understand that this battle can't be too epic, but it would have been nicer if it were spiced up a bit.
    You make a good point. The part with Mudkip could have been drawn out a bit more. But Arbok and Scizor were meant to go down in one hit each. Once Hector got Mudkip, he focused most of his attention on it, and trained Ekans and Scizor sparingly. It's a miracle his Ekans managed to evolve in the first place. This aspect gets touched upon in the next chapter.

Aside from that, I LOVED this chapter. I'm actually glad that it didn't include Jack VS Yucky, because, as your really hilarious Trainer Tip said, protagonists who don't procrastinate can get a whole lot done in just one chapter. It was VERY eventful (which is good), contained lots of important plot elements, VERY funny, and, best of all, Hector decided to become a good guy and join the group. I liked that last bit a lot - it totally caught me by surprise, and I always like it when an evil person changes his dark ways.
    Yeah, the Jack vs. Yucky battle will happen, just in a later chapter. I'm glad I made Hector a good guy. I originally was gonna keep him as a bad guy for the rest of the story, but then I wrote the backstory for Mudkip, and I couldn't go through with it. I didn't want anyone who really cares about his Pokémon like he does to be on the bad side.

YEAH! Mortimer's quest is mostly successful. I'm glad that you managed to let us know what happened to him, because it would really suck if everyone forgot about the popups.
    Oh, they won't be forgetting about the pop-ups. Mortimer managed to cure a huge percentage of them, but there are still a few out there.

Oh man, I just LOVE it whenever Jack does that to the narrator. Hilarious. Every. Time.
    I like writing things like that.

This again. I'm starting to like the script jokes VERY much.
    I'm considering including them more often. When I first did it way back in the beginning of The Adventure of Adventureness, I didn't really see it as a recurring gag, but now...

Wow. I'm REALLY looking forward to the next chapter now. It would be SO hilarious.
    I haven't finished writing it yet, but it's already getting me chuckling. I somehow doubt you'll be disappointed.

Overall excellent chapter MM, and keep up the great work!

~ Arti
    Thanks, I will!

I always thought they would be plastic, even more so after I realized 10 year old's are carrying around instant-pop-up mix (for people who don't understand, read AoA).
    It's actually in The Random of Randomness. And they are plastic. My excuse is that Miror B. had specially modified Super Potion bottles so they could be applied by throwing them at the Pokémon in case of a need to quickly heal a Pokémon.

Wait, it's only just learned mud sport. That's under lv. 10. And it's a near-invincible monster that knows volt tackle and roar of time. Who on earth hacked that thing?
    Levels really have no bearing on when Pokémon learn moves in this fic. Back when Roy caught Volcarona, I explicitly stated that despite knowing Fiery Dance, it was not level 100. And many times, Pokémon learn moves naturally that they'd ordinarily have to be bred to know, like Bulbasaur's Sludge and Weezing's Screech and Psybeam.

For once, Jack has a point. But I do remember Jack having a mid-air (due to a plot device, Yucky and a lot of gas) fight with him, due to not very good chapter names.
    In all fairness, Hector was a bad guy back then, and was just upset that Jack was invading on his turf. He would've responded like that even if Jack's chapter titles were good.

*remembers stench, then faints*
    Fainting from a stench you've only read about? Those Bad Eggs are more powerful than I thought.

In 20 years time
    Teacher: What was your dad doing 20 years ago?
    CTG Junior: Destroying cities, killing a ludicolo and making people forcefully liek mudkipz.
    I just had to quote this. Funny as hell.

Yes you do. For all of our sakes, we need another one.
    And make no mistake, Jack will be milking this opportunity as much as he can.

YES! Even I forgot about the psyduck narration for a while...and afroman's pokedex as well? Comedy. Gold.
    Then you will love the next chapter.

1. Just take them both off the team, and glorify yourself to your hearts content. Just don't let Jack see the naration.
    Sure, that would be the logical course of action. Logical here having the meaning of "boring".

Yeah, I was actually planning on mentioning a oldish post I remember seeing, about putting us (the reviewers) in the story. I think this could be a good idea as we seem to have a bit of influence on the story. I also think that Articuno rocks could be a good battle in the final battle. I think a lot of people would apply for that, personally.
    I'm not saying it's a bad idea, but I'm just not sure about it. There'll be enough characters present at the final battle, though, trust me.

I've been working on the next chapter sporadically over the past week. I'm almost finished with the title.

Author profile

Fizzy Bubbles info

It's actually in The Random of Randomness. And they are plastic. My excuse is that Miror B. had specially modified Super Potion bottles so they could be applied by throwing them at the Pokémon in case of a need to quickly heal a Pokémon.
    Oops, must've been thinking of when the narrator got poisoned, or something similar. Although having to call your pokemon to go near you to heal them does explain the cost of a turn in the games.
    Levels really have no bearing on when Pokémon learn moves in this fic. Back when Roy caught Volcarona, I explicitly stated that despite knowing Fiery Dance, it was not level 100. And many times, Pokémon learn moves naturally that they'd ordinarily have to be bred to know, like Bulbasaur's Sludge and Weezing's Screech and Psybeam.
    Well, everybody needs to change the moves in their fics at somepoint. Like misdreavus-rubbish on the offence.
    In all fairness, Hector was a bad guy back then, and was just upset that Jack was invading on his turf. He would've responded like that even if Jack's chapter titles were good.
    They are good, in their own way. I can't blame you on taking this long for the title, as you need several paragraphs. They're very good, though.
    Fainting from a stench you've only read about? Those Bad Eggs are more powerful than I thought.
    Yup, it's that bad. *reads above quote properly, and faints again*
    I just had to quote this. Funny as hell.
    Just one of those thing that you just have to write, after it pops in your head.
    Sure, that would be the logical course of action. Logical here having the meaning of "boring".
    And in a lot of other places. Just wondering if he's had one too many cross-chops to think. But hey, this is the EoE! No logic, just randomness and funniness!
    I'm not saying it's a bad idea, but I'm just not sure about it. There'll be enough characters present at the final battle, though, trust me.
    Hmm... and some are going to be minor charecters? Wonder who. But will characters from the colleseum battles fight? We haven't seen 2 of them since then.

Bye

Hmm... and some are going to be minor charecters? Wonder who. But will characters from the colleseum battles fight? We haven't seen 2 of them since then.
    Just wait and see.

Author profile

Fizzy Bubbles info

And my authorish side must tell you that logic doesn't trump diddly in this story. Klang can fart. Plain and simple.

To be completely honest with you, I still haven't finished reading this, but the whole thing about Klang farting made me laugh so much I couldn't wait any longer to comment. XD

Missingno. Master, you are a genius of geniusness at writing comedy. I think the Chapter Title's Guy's Mudkip has been one of the best so far (I'm still reading the third one)...no. Who am I kidding, THE WHOLE SHEBANG IS AMAZING OF AMAZINGNESS!!!

Sorry I haven't finished reading, and therefore can't appreciate the Epic of Epicness, but I massively look forward to reading it.

Also, can I please sig the above quote? I will put a refernce to this thread of threadness with much happiness.

Page 63 of 73 FirstFirst ... 1353596061626364656667 ... LastLast