That sounds so wrong...
    I have:
    Platinum
    Heartgold
    White
    Black
    Rumble Blast
    White 2

I used to liek mudkipz, then I took an arrow in the knee. However the arrow turned out to be a seaking. It yelled "F*** yeah" so I screamed "FUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!". The seaking's face became that of a troll while mine became forever alone. The situation was super effective.

So sad to see this end, but i guess it had to at some point. Congrats on all the awards you won as well Missingo Master and I guess now you can focus more on Error 404.

Anyway, DAMN YOU FOR NOT TELLING US THE NARRATORS NAME (YOU SHOULD MAKE JUNIPER USE IT AT THE END)!!!

The upside of finishing it now is that tho qualifies for this years fan fic awards as well.
    Join my game, Be a Footballer, now!

I meant to have this up earlier but ...

Spoiler:- of Spoilerness:
    Shoot Confirmed.

the Writers of Justice + the Fanfiction Mafia

banner and userbar by the fantastic Brutaka / gif by a friend

PokeCommunity . Writers of Justice . FanFiction.Net

Quote Originally Posted by Soul Silver 1201 View Post

Cool sprites. I love Miror B.
    I have:
    Platinum
    Heartgold
    White
    Black
    Rumble Blast
    White 2

I used to liek mudkipz, then I took an arrow in the knee. However the arrow turned out to be a seaking. It yelled "F*** yeah" so I screamed "FUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!". The seaking's face became that of a troll while mine became forever alone. The situation was super effective.

Not bad at all. Only one I have much of any sort of issue with is Roy, as he's supposed to more closely resemble Hector. But that Miror B. sprite is nothing short of incredible.

I've been thinking it over, and I've decided that I will at some point release a couple of special chapters. These chapters will mainly cover events that are known to occur during the story, but were never actually detailed (IE: Zook's Gym battle in Striaton City, Bianca's capture of Duosion, and at least one chapter detailing Jack and Misty in Johto). No idea when the first one will be ready, but those of you on the PM list will be informed when it's up.

I HAVE CLAIMED WEEZING. YOU ARE NOT WORTHY.
    The Hoenn of Hoenness- Chapter 5 up now!
    404 Error 2: File Not Found- Chapter 12 up now!
    Author profile

Banner done by me. I do not do requests. The Shinies are not up for trade.

Fizzy Bubbles info

Quote Originally Posted by Missingno. Master View Post
    I've been thinking it over, and I've decided that I will at some point release a couple of special chapters. These chapters will mainly cover events that are known to occur during the story, but were never actually detailed (IE: Zook's Gym battle in Striaton City, Bianca's capture of Duosion, and at least one chapter detailing Jack and Misty in Johto). No idea when the first one will be ready, but those of you on the PM list will be informed when it's up.
    IT LIVES!!!!
    For a few more chapters at least, but I'm not complaining.

It'll be interesting to actually see some of the "background" scenes. Can't wait for them.

Knightfall signing off...

Ooh, that sounds interesting. Sort of like the special episodes in Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of the Sky?
    Originally Posted by scytherdude30
    no no no you need an empoleon as your powerhouse da listen to me man I AM THE BOMB
    Quote Originally Posted by Zincspider View Post
    Yes, someone is getting 'killed'... HOORAY FOR CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT!....
    Fizzy Bubbles Profile.
    Fizzy Bubbles PC.
    My Soundcloud.

Quote Originally Posted by 3D992 View Post
    Cool sprites. I love Miror B.
    Not bad at all. Only one I have much of any sort of issue with is Roy, as he's supposed to more closely resemble Hector. But that Miror B. sprite is nothing short of incredible.

'

Thanks both of you! Knew you'd agree with me on Miror B.=WIN. As for the differences, well it was pretty hard to decide what Roy and Hector looked like since you described both of them as 'muscle-free versions of Jack', so I decided to, *ahem*, put my own spin on it. In case you're wondering, Miror B.'s sprite is a VERY heavily modified version of Kyledove's fourth-gen-style Norman overworld. I made his shadow huge to reflect the afro size XD He wasn't that tough really.

Sweet, new chapters! "Special of Specialness"? Lookin' forward to 'em! And also, how about one on how Miror B. got his Ludicolo?

BTW, I didn't make a sprite for your character 'cuz you've never described him. If you'd like me to make one, just inbox me the description and I'll have one right up.
    Shoot Confirmed.

Quote Originally Posted by Son_of_Shadows View Post
    Ooh, that sounds interesting. Sort of like the special episodes in Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of the Sky?
    More or less, yeah.

Sweet, new chapters! "Special of Specialness"? Lookin' forward to 'em! And also, how about one on how Miror B. got his Ludicolo?
    It's a thought.

BTW, I didn't make a sprite for your character 'cuz you've never described him. If you'd like me to make one, just inbox me the description and I'll have one right up.
    Lack of description for my character was actually intentional, to leave a little more to the readers' imaginations.

Author profile

Fizzy Bubbles info

Haaleluhah! Chicken biscuits. PLaesa name the narrarator.
    They say if you press cntrl and W you get to see the programming of a website after making a signature with 3 ws and 8qs
    Fanfics I like that are still in production: Author's Run, Pokémon emerald the better version

This the aquabats song awesome forces:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dx4sL0w3SHM
    and here is their song shark fighter: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L3wchrctxFo

I NEED A BETA READER!
    Check out my fic.
    http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...2#post14945242

Whew! I've finally caught up with the story!
    Only one word describes this: epic. I'm not using the boring, average middle-school student version of epic, I'm talking old-school big-time major epic. Anyhow, I thank you for making these works of what can only be described as literary art. When I've had a bad day, I can come home to read these chapters of chapterness (didn't know how to describe them) and feel about 200% better. Although it's a bit sad that the main series is over, it came to a logical conclusion point. Nice use of the Red/Blue champion theme, by the way. It fit perfectly. As with the others, I cannot wait for the special chapters.
    -ga'hoolefan
    Author thread post:
    http://www.serebiiforums.com/showpos...6&postcount=80
    Claims: Archeops, Rival Silver, and Zoo Tycoon 2

Favourite Pokémon: (etc)

Great! More chapters! While since my last post, I've been re-reading the whole story, coming up with catagories for awards and shortlisting, while trying to fit around schoolwork. But now this gives me an oppertunity to catch up on them, and create a 'best special' award. So, thank you for the new chapters for that, and making my days brighter again, and I'll come back at the next chapter.
    Looking for a battle, any mode. PM me if you want one.

I am looking for:(pm me offers)

I've won something! I'm a random audience member!
    And in addition to the $2,500 in cash, a random audience member will receive a week's stay for two at his or her choice of any Holiday Inn. Today, there are more than 1500 Holiday Inns in the world. Go with the go-ers. Do the Inn thing. Stay at the Holiday Inn.

This is probably very late, but:

Metagross's explosion rocked the whole internet.

ˇssoɹƃɐʇəɯ 'noʎ əsɹnɔ
    Oh hey, I have a Nuzlocke story.
    I hath claimed the ULTIMATE TROLL!
    When an unknown infection spreads throughout Hoenn, it's up to three elite Trainers to defeat its source: Deoxys.
    Currently up to Chapter 2 of the sequel.
    Credit to Atari!
    Quote Originally Posted by Kamina
    Do you know why people have eyes at the front? It's to see the vast landscape, and to move forward. If we had eyes in the back, we'd only see ourselves leaving our birthplace. That way, people could never move forward. Our eyes are at the front, so that when we walk, the distant landscape draws closer. That's why people can move forward.

Quote Originally Posted by Rotomknight View Post
    PLaesa name the narrarator.
    Nope. :P

Quote Originally Posted by ga'hoolefan View Post
    Whew! I've finally caught up with the story!
    Only one word describes this: epic. I'm not using the boring, average middle-school student version of epic, I'm talking old-school big-time major epic. Anyhow, I thank you for making these works of what can only be described as literary art. When I've had a bad day, I can come home to read these chapters of chapterness (didn't know how to describe them) and feel about 200% better. Although it's a bit sad that the main series is over, it came to a logical conclusion point. Nice use of the Red/Blue champion theme, by the way. It fit perfectly. As with the others, I cannot wait for the special chapters.
    -ga'hoolefan
    Thanks. Old-school big-time major epic? Wow.

Quote Originally Posted by rangernumber-x View Post
    Great! More chapters! While since my last post, I've been re-reading the whole story, coming up with catagories for awards and shortlisting, while trying to fit around schoolwork. But now this gives me an oppertunity to catch up on them, and create a 'best special' award. So, thank you for the new chapters for that, and making my days brighter again, and I'll come back at the next chapter.
    I look forward to seeing these awards.

Quote Originally Posted by Jonah the Great View Post
    This is probably very late, but:

Metagross's explosion rocked the whole internet.

ˇssoɹƃɐʇəɯ 'noʎ əsɹnɔ
    Wha- how'd you DO that?!

I haven't had much time lately to get started on the first special chapter, I'm afraid, and I won't have that much spare time this weekend. It will be up some time this month, but I can't guarantee anything better than that, not at the moment.

Author profile

Fizzy Bubbles info

Wha- how'd you DO that?!
    www.typeupsidedown.com, if I'm not mistaken. It really works.
    Shoot Confirmed.

ˇssoɹƃɐʇǝɯ 'ʇı uɹɐp ɥsoƃ˙˙˙ƃuıppıʞ ʇ,uǝɹǝʍ noʎ 'ʍoʍ
    Author thread post:
    http://www.serebiiforums.com/showpos...6&postcount=80
    Claims: Archeops, Rival Silver, and Zoo Tycoon 2

Favourite Pokémon: (etc)

Man... My tablet only shows the letters like n that upside down are u... Everything else it shows boxes instead...
    I have:
    Platinum
    Heartgold
    White
    Black
    Rumble Blast
    White 2

Yay, I started something! But yes, Arceus was right, that's how I did it.
    Oh hey, I have a Nuzlocke story.
    I hath claimed the ULTIMATE TROLL!
    When an unknown infection spreads throughout Hoenn, it's up to three elite Trainers to defeat its source: Deoxys.
    Currently up to Chapter 2 of the sequel.
    Credit to Atari!
    Quote Originally Posted by Kamina
    Do you know why people have eyes at the front? It's to see the vast landscape, and to move forward. If we had eyes in the back, we'd only see ourselves leaving our birthplace. That way, people could never move forward. Our eyes are at the front, so that when we walk, the distant landscape draws closer. That's why people can move forward.

Well, I've been reading this for quite some time (since last summer, to be precise), so I figured it was about time I created an account here and commented on how great this story is. First of all, the Narrator. Any story with a character named "The Narrator." (which is, admittedly, not all that many) is pretty much guaranteed to be completely awesome, and this one's no exception. Your quadrilogy (doubt that's a real word) was completely hilarious right from start, and even after the plot struck, there were still plenty of running gags and such to keep up the humor. And yeah... that kind-of sounded like a book report. I do that sometimes.

Quote Originally Posted by Chewiana Jones View Post
    quadrilogy (doubt that's a real word)
    It's tetralogy, I believe. Quadrilogy is a real word, although it's apparently used for movies
    Shoot Confirmed.

Holy crabcakes, where has this been all my life? I'm just starting on Random of Randomness, and I wanted to post before this thing is moved to Completed Fics. First off, Miror B. Epic(of epicness) character, and when you said he was getting a new Pokemon, I actually thought it would be Scrafty. Because, you know, the mohawk. Boy, was I wrong. And Jack. The two words that complete this fic:
    "JAAAAAAAAAACK PAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWNCH!"
    And, of course, Roy and Cheeseball. And mister Torchic. As well as Porygon-Z, and Weezing, and- oh my gosh- No! NO! Mister Pyshcih or however you spell it! I didn't mean it! Don't hurt me! Wait: Is that a black hole? NOOOOOO!!!!!!!

EDIT: Barely escaped from the black hole alive. I almost got bitten by a pop-up. Anyway, what are the titles of the stories? As far as I know, there are four, but someone called it a tetrology, and I think that's for five. Wait... I suddenly feel a sudden urge to sell someone a computer made of cheese... OH NO!
    Last edited by Z-nogyroP; 6th May 2012 at 4:54 PM.
    I have discovered what a signature is.

This is Bidoof. Many people loathe it with their lives. If you are of the few people who love this little beaver, put this in your sig. Started by Warrior Scolipede

I've claimed Castform. It will never rain on my parade.

Computer made of cheese? I'll take one. that way I can snack while typing these things. And if a tetrology is five, then that would technically be right if the series of specials are called the spcial of specialness or something like that.
    FC: 2277-6776-7710
    Ground, , , Diggersby

Looking for Floette (Orange and White) Safaris. Also looking for specific Safaris here.

If you would like a bred or Gen IV-V Event Pokémon in return for these safaris, let me know and I'll see what I can do about your request.

Just checked, and two things. One, a plot twist turned me back to normal, but the narrator's pants were ripped.
    Two, a tetrology is four, so I guess that is a quintology, or pentology, or half a decology, or fivology.
    Three, I'm well into Random of Randomness, and it's awesome. No, I'm not saying "of awesomeness" because that is overused. Oh, crabcakes, I just said it. Oh, well, at least Roy has a girlfriend, and so does Jack. And to the narrator complaining about Serperior and Toxicroak, you could be worse off. Emboar could be burning your pants off, while Toxicroak hits you in...a certain place. And finally, the Apricorn book, From Nuts to Balls. That was kinda disturbing, but hilarious at the same time.
    I have discovered what a signature is.

This is Bidoof. Many people loathe it with their lives. If you are of the few people who love this little beaver, put this in your sig. Started by Warrior Scolipede

I've claimed Castform. It will never rain on my parade.

But that's three things. *Checks cheese computer again.* Yep definitly three. Well, good luck not dying of laughter in the Epic of Epicness. Try not to barf, too.
    FC: 2277-6776-7710
    Ground, , , Diggersby

Looking for Floette (Orange and White) Safaris. Also looking for specific Safaris here.

If you would like a bred or Gen IV-V Event Pokémon in return for these safaris, let me know and I'll see what I can do about your request.

dude youre a genius writer

252 +6 Atk Choice Band Pure Power Victini (+Atk)Critical V-create vs 0 HP/0 -6 Def Dry Skin Paras (-Def) : 103470436.36% - 121729963.64% (Guaranteed OHKO)

You Don't Say? I had no idea that a Choice Band Adamant Victini with maximum attack EVs and IVs that was baton passed +6 in attack and Skill Swapped Pure Power OHKO's Hasty Dry Skin Lvl 1 Paras with no defense EVs or IVs and -6 in defense under sun with a critical hit V-Create.

Page 69 of 73 FirstFirst ... 1959656667686970717273 LastLast