Page 70 of 73 FirstFirst ... 20606667686970717273 LastLast
Results 1,726 to 1,750 of 1807

Thread: The Adventure of Adventureness

http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...tureness/page7 At the end of chapter four on this page, you said Jack caught and sold 7 gyarados when he caught and sold 8

252 +6 Atk Choice Band Pure Power Victini (+Atk)Critical V-create vs 0 HP/0 -6 Def Dry Skin Paras (-Def) : 103470436.36% - 121729963.64% (Guaranteed OHKO)

You Don't Say? I had no idea that a Choice Band Adamant Victini with maximum attack EVs and IVs that was baton passed +6 in attack and Skill Swapped Pure Power OHKO's Hasty Dry Skin Lvl 1 Paras with no defense EVs or IVs and -6 in defense under sun with a critical hit V-Create.

Quote Originally Posted by Z-nogyroP View Post
    Just checked, and two things. One, a plot twist turned me back to normal, but the narrator's pants were ripped.
    Two, a tetrology is four, so I guess that is a quintology, or pentology, or half a decology, or fivology.
    Three, I'm well into Random of Randomness, and it's awesome. No, I'm not saying "of awesomeness" because that is overused. Oh, crabcakes, I just said it. Oh, well, at least Roy has a girlfriend, and so does Jack. And to the narrator complaining about Serperior and Toxicroak, you could be worse off. Emboar could be burning your pants off, while Toxicroak hits you in...a certain place. And finally, the Apricorn book, From Nuts to Balls. That was kinda disturbing, but hilarious at the same time.
    1: Good.
    2: I don't know what a series of five would be called either, come to think of it...
    3: Thanks!
    Finally: Yeah, I couldn't not do that.

Quote Originally Posted by jeffdavid102 View Post
    dude youre a genius writer
    Thanks. I try.

http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...tureness/page7 At the end of chapter four on this page, you said Jack caught and sold 7 gyarados when he caught and sold 8
    He did catch and sell only 7 Gyarados. The salesman also paid Jack for the initial one that Jack gave him the Poké Ball for. I probably could've made that more clear, I suppose.

I HAVE CLAIMED WEEZING. YOU ARE NOT WORTHY.
    The Hoenn of Hoenness- Chapter 5 up now!
    404 Error 2: File Not Found- Chapter 12 up now!
    Author profile

Banner done by me. I do not do requests. The Shinies are not up for trade.

Fizzy Bubbles info

So, far I've read the entire series. Awesome work. I can't wait for the upcoming special chapters, but I don't suppose you could tell us what the first one is about?

Quote Originally Posted by Tyoyo3131 View Post
    So, far I've read the entire series. Awesome work. I can't wait for the upcoming special chapters, but I don't suppose you could tell us what the first one is about?
    First one will focus on Jack and Misty during a part of their journey through Johto. It will include a flashback to one of Jack's Johto gym battles. I'm going to start writing the chapter very soon. I would've started sooner, only this past week has been a very busy one for me. But now I'm done with finals, so things will move along a little quicker.

Author profile

Fizzy Bubbles info

Special Chapter 1: The Johto Of Johtoness
    ~~~~~~~~
    Jack frowned and stopped walking. "What's wrong?" asked Misty.

"I was going to ask that myself," Jack answered as he pulled out his Pokédex. "You, start talking. What's up with the chapter title and narration all of a sudden?"

"Special chapter for the Adventure of Adventureness series, Jack," explained 3.3. "Missingno. Master's idea."

"Oh," Jack answered, now thinking about this. "Well, there's nothing really going on that's really chapter-worthy at the moment. We're just headed for Ecruteak City. You should've started this yesterday, you could've gotten in my last Gym battle."

"I just got the memo today," replied the Pokédex in a tone that suggested that were he in giant fighting robot form, he would have shrugged as he said it. "But tell you what- how about I narrate a flashback of that battle?"

"Works for me," Misty smiled. Jack, however, didn't look too sure.

"Ehh," he groaned, "I'm not so sure I want to relive that particular battle again..."

And so the Pokédex began to narrate the flashback.
    ~~~~~~~~
    Jack strolled confidently to the double doors of the massive structure that was the Goldenrod City Pokémon Gym. He pushed the doors open and swaggered inside, Misty close behind. The interior of the gym was rather plain, with white walls all around, and a dirt battlefield taking up most of the floor. At the other end of the battlefield stood a pink-haired woman who looked to be somewhere in the area of Misty's age.

"I am Jack Spearow from Pallet Town," Jack announced, preferring to keep his true hometown a secret, as he did in Kanto. "And I have come to challenge the leader of this gym!"

"That would be me," smiled the girl. "Whitney's the name. In this gym, we will each use three Pokémon. Single battle. That fine with you?"

"Not a problem," Jack grinned.

Whitney grinned back, then clapped twice. Immediately, speakers in the ceiling began to blast a somewhat epic tune. Whitney then took a Poké Ball off her belt, enlarged it, and threw it. "Sawsbuck, you're up!" she yelled.

In a flash of light, a Sawsbuck materialized. Jack recognized the species, remembering the one Lenora used back in Nacrene Gym, though this one merely sported several small, pink flowers on its antlers. The Pokédex spoke up anyway;

"Sawsbuck, the Season Pokémon, and the evolved form of Deerling. Its antler foliage changes with the seasons. The Sawsbuck with the most magnificent antlers leads the herd."

Jack gave the matter some thought for a moment, then produced and threw a Great Ball. "Go, Primeape!" he shouted.

In another flash of light, Jack's Primeape materialized. It stomped the ground and snorted, staring down its Sawsbuck opponent.

"Let's begin!" Whitney exclaimed. "Sawsbuck, Take Down!"

Sawsbuck bellowed as it charged forward, streaking towards Primeape with great speed.

"Primeape, use your Overheat!" Jack ordered.

Primeape snarled as it unleashed an intense stream of red-hot fire from its nose. Sawsbuck bellowed louder still as it was engulfed by the flames. When the attack subsided, Sawsbuck had stopped in its tracks, its entire body charred, though it still looked ready for action.

"Try your Horn Leech!" Whitney exclaimed.

Sawsbuck bellowed again as its antlers glowed green and it charged at Primeape once more, this time with its head lowered. With no time to react, Primeape was struck by the move, unable to react as its energy was being sapped, transferred to Sawsbuck.

"Primeape, Mega Punch now!" Jack commanded.

Primeape immediately socked Sawsbuck with its right fist, sending the Season Pokémon flying. As it landed, Jack gave the order, and Primeape leapt upon Sawsbuck and executed a Close Combat. Once the move was done, Sawsbuck was clearly knocked out.

"Return, Sawsbuck!" Whitney exclaimed, holding out the Poké Ball while simultaneously throwing another one. "I choose you, Bibarel!"

In a flash of light, a plump, brown Pokémon with a large, flat tail and massive overbite materialized. "Biiii barel!" it exclaimed.

"Bibarel, the Beaver Pokémon, and the evolved form of Bidoof," said Jack's Pokédex. "A river that is dammed by a Bibarel will never overflow its banks. It cuts wood to build its dam using its large front teeth."

"OK, Primeape, Thunder attack!" Jack ordered.

"Bibarel, Double Team!" Whitney called.

"Biii! Barel! Barel! Barel!" exclaimed Bibarel as it stood up and focused. Then, exact copies of Bibarel began to materialize all over the battlefield, surrounding Primeape, whose Thunder struck merely a copy.

"Prime?" murmured Primeape, somewhat disconcerted by the sudden overwhelming presence of Bibarel.

"Thunderbolt now!" Whitney exclaimed.

"Biiii.... BAREL!" bellowed Bibarel as seemingly twenty bolts of electricity flew at Primeape, striking it from all sides.

"Don't give in, Primeape!" Jack shouted. "Use-"

At that point, however, it became clear that Primeape was not about to give in. As the Thunderbolt cleared, a red aura overcame Primeape's body, and its eyes flashed an angry crimson.

"What the?!" exclaimed Whitney, now looking a little scared.

"Yes! Anger Point!" Jack exclaimed. "Primeape, hit them all with Fury Swipes!"

Primeape let out a savage roar as it dashed around the room, taking out each Bibarel clone with a single swipe. It quickly located and began to pummel the real Bibarel, scratching and slashing wildly.

"Bibarel, no! Use Waterfall!" Whitney shouted.

"Don't give it the chance!" Jack grinned. "Use Brick Break!"

Primeape raised its right hand and brought it down on Bibarel in a swift chopping motion. Bibarel let out a feeble moan and moved no more.

"Get back!" Whitney shouted, holding Bibarel's Poké Ball out. Once Bibarel had been withdrawn, she put the ball back on her belt, then took another one off. She grinned again; a somewhat evil-looking grin, as she enlarged the final Poké Ball.

"What are you smiling about?" taunted Jack. "You're down to your last Pokémon, and I haven't lost any."

"Oh, you'll see," Whitney smirked as she launched the sphere. "Miltank, destroy!"

In a flash of light, a large, roundish, pink Pokémon materialized as the music changed. It sported a pair of small horns atop its head, and its tail ended in a small, black orb.

"Miltank, the Milk Cow Pokémon," stated Jack's Pokédex. "Miltank milk is extremely high in nutrition. It is the ultimate beverage for the sick and the weary."

"Yeah, real helpful," Jack stated as he stared at Miltank. It really did not look all that strong. "OK, let's wrap this up, Primeape! Close Combat!"

"Miltank, Attract now!" Whitney commanded.

"Miiiiil!" exclaimed Miltank as a circle of pink hearts formed around its body. The hearts then launched themselves at the oncoming Primeape, and on contact, Primeape stopped instantly, and began staring at Miltank, hearts in its eyes.

"Primeape, what the hell?!" Jack exclaimed.

"I had a feeling," grinned Whitney. "Your Primeape is male! Attract only works if the opponent is the opposite gender, and all Miltank are female."

"Snap out of it, Primeape!" Jack bellowed. "Brick Break now!"

"Miltank, use your Rollout attack!" Whitney called.

As Primeape continued to stand in place and stare like a drooling idiot, Miltank curled into a ball and rolled at Primeape, running him over with no effort whatsoever. Though it managed to get back up, Miltank ran it over a second time, and this time Primeape made no effort to climb back to its feet.

"Damn it!" Jack groaned as he withdrew Primeape. "What the hell, anyway!? I thought Rollout was a Rock move!"

"It is, but it gains power each time it hits," the Pokédex stated. "And Primeape's been using Close Combat, so its defenses were lowered."

"OK, let's try this one!" Jack declared as he took out another Poké Ball. "I know for a fact that this one has no discernible gender! Rayquaza, destroy!"

In a flash of light and a flurry of stars, Jack's Shiny Rayquaza materialized and roared loudly. Whitney didn't look the least bit surprised at the presence of Rayquaza. Miltank was still rolling around in circles, so Jack couldn't tell how she'd react to Rayquaza.

"Continue the attack, Miltank!" Whitney ordered.

"Rayquaza, Hyper Beam!" Jack shouted.

Rayquaza shrieked loudly as it launched a red beam of destructive energy from its mouth. Miltank, however, rolled forward, its body cutting through the Hyper Beam like extremely violent butter, and slammed into Rayquaza, forcing it down to the ground. Miltank ran Rayquaza over another time before stopping Rollout at last and standing up, looking over Rayquaza as it tried to get back up.

"Come on, Rayquaza!" Jack encouraged. "Use Hidden Power!"

"Miltank, use Stomp!" commanded Whitney.

As Rayquaza formed and launched several orbs of yellow light, Miltank leapt into the air and landed hoof-first on Rayquaza, evading Hidden Power in the process. Rayquaza shrieked as the attack landed.

"Air Slash now!" Jack shouted.

Rayquaza roared as numerous sawblades made of wind formed themselves and struck Miltank. As Miltank staggered back and winced in pain, Rayquaza rose back into the air.

"Well, at least we landed a hit," Jack stated. "It's a start, Rayquaza."

"Miltank, use Milk Drink!" Whitney ordered.

Miltank mooed loudly as her eyes flashed white. Then, an orb of white light formed in the air above her and formed into a large bottle. The bottle then tipped over and poured large quantities of milk into Miltank's mouth. Once the bottle was empty, it vanished.

"OK, what?" asked Jack.

"Milk Drink is Miltank's signature move," grinned Whitney. "It restores Miltank's health!"

"Damn!" Jack exclaimed. "Rayquaza, Draco Meteor now!"

"Stomp again!" Whitney exclaimed.

Before Rayquaza could act, Miltank leapt into the air again and struck Rayquaza down with her hoof. Rayquaza cried out as it hit the ground and made no attempt to launch the ordered attack.

"Rayquaza flinched!" Misty exclaimed.

"Stomp again and again, Miltank!" Whitney exclaimed, nearly cackling.

"Mil! Mil! Mil!" Miltank exclaimed as it leapt up and down from one hoof to the other, on top of Rayquaza. Rayquaza grunted with each attack, and despite Jack desperately rattling off every single move his Rayquaza knew, including its beloved Hyper Beam, Rayquaza attempted none of them. After the eleventh Stomp, Rayquaza stopped struggling and fainted.

"WHAT THE HELL?!" Jack exclaimed in all caps as he withdrew Rayquaza.

"Well, Jack?" sneered Whitney. "I have a feeling Rayquaza was your strongest."

Damn it, Jack thought. If only I had thought to take Lucario out of the PC! I can't switch up my team in the middle of the battle, or I'd just bring him in. I was counting on Primeape to win the whole thing. Weepinbell's probably not at a high enough level, I doubt Qwilfish will fare much better than Rayquaza did- wait! Why didn't I think of him before?!

"Next victim, please," smirked Whitney as Jack took a Poké Ball off his belt and enlarged it, a grin slowly creeping back onto his face.

"Wobbuffet, go!" Jack shouted as he threw the Poké Ball.

In a flash of light, Jack's Wobbuffet materialized, immediately giving a salute and a shout of "WOOOBBUFFET!"

"Miltank, it's male! Use Attract!" Whitney exclaimed.

"Wobbuffet, Splash!" Jack called.

Miltank launched a series of pink hearts, but Wobbuffet leapt up and down, deftly evading them all.

"Stop that blue blob where it stands!" Whitney shouted. "Miltank, run it over with Rollout!"

"Wobbuffet, Counter attack!" exclaimed Jack.

As Miltank rolled forward with all the speed and force of a large truck, Wobbuffet gave another salute as its body was covered in a red aura. As Miltank came within two inches of Wobbuffet, she came to a halt, though still rolling, throwing up sand behind her, and was then thrown backwards.

"Let's do it," Jack ordered. "Encore now!"

"Wobb wobb wobb wobb wobb!" exclaimed Wobbuffet as it clapped the ends of its long, flat arms together. Each clap produced a puff of purple smoke. The smoke then circled around Miltank, and her eyes went blank.

"Miltank, try Attract!" Whitney called.

"Mil..." droned Miltank as she curled into a ball and attempted Rollout instead.

"Counter again, Wobbuffet," smirked Jack.

Wobbuffet returned the smirk, then took on the red aura once more, causing Miltank to bounce backwards.

This went on for a few minutes. Every time, Miltank tried to roll into Wobbuffet, and every time, Wobbuffet deflected the attack, knocking Miltank back, causing her to take double the damage her attack would have inflicted. After the fourth attempted and failed Rollout, Miltank made no attempt to get back up.

The music stopped.

"We... we DID IT!" Jack roared as he ran out and hugged Wobbuffet. "Wobbuffet, you were spectacular!"

"Wobbuffet!" exclaimed Wobbuffet.

"But... what... how..." spluttered Whitney before suddenly and unexpectedly bursting into extremely noisy tears.

Jack and Misty watched Whitney sob uncontrollably for several seconds and exchanged highly creeped out looks as Whitney managed to snivel "You meanie!"

"Me, a meanie?" Jack exclaimed, firing up. "What about you and that Miltank, huh?"

"Shut up!" sniveled Whitney as she continued to cry.

"You want me to shut up? Give me my badge and I'll shut up," Jack stated.

"Wobbuffet!" added Wobbuffet.

"Wha... oh. Oh, right, the badge, I forgot," murmured Whitney as she slowly stopped crying. Wiping her eyes on the sleeve of her white shirt, she withdrew Miltank and approached Jack. She held out her hand, in which was contained a square-shaped badge- yellow with a silver border. "Here, it's the Plain Badge."

"Nice," grinned Jack as he took the item from Whitney.

"And here," she added, producing a white disc. "A TM for Attract. Isn't it perfect for a cutie like me?"

Jack took the TM wordlessly, withdrew Wobbuffet, turned around, and walked out of the gym.
    ~~~~~~~~
    "Yeah, that was hell," Jack sighed, now examining the Plain Badge.

"And I noticed you didn't answer her," grinned Misty. "When she asked if the TM was perfect for a cutie like her."

"Yeah, well, you're the only cutie I need," Jack grinned back. At this, Misty began to kiss her boyfriend. The Pokédex allowed them thirty seconds of making out before making a noise like a human clearing their throat, which broke them apart.

"So, let's get moving," suggested Jack. "We get up a good pace, we could make it to Ecruteak City by nightfall- oh, COME ON!"

The couple had been traveling down a narrow path lined with large, closely grouped trees. They had arrived at a fork in the road. The right fork, according to a nearby sign, led back to Violet City. The left fork led to Ecruteak City. But none of that mattered at the moment; a skinny sapling stood right in the middle of the road, impeding any possible progress.

"I hate these things. I really do," Jack sighed as he produced and threw a Poké Ball. "Weepinbell, use Cut!"

In a flash of light, a small, yellow, bell-shaped Pokémon with a pair of green leaves materialized. "Bell, bell," it grunted as its left leaf glowed white and slashed at the tree. To Jack's surprise and irritation, the attack had no effect whatsoever.

"What the hell?" Jack demanded. "Weepinbell, try again."

"Bell, bell, Weepinbell," replied Weepinbell as it attempted Cut once more. And once again, it failed miserably.

"Maybe this isn't one of those trees, Jack," Misty suggested. "Maybe it's something else."

"Something else. Something that isn't a tree, but it looks like one. Right," Jack snorted. "Like what, exactly?"

"Like a Pokémon," stated the Pokédex. "Sudowoodo, the Imitation Pokémon. Though it looks like a tree, it dislikes water. It stands still in forests in order to camouflage itself effectively."

"Water, huh?" smirked Jack as he pulled out of his backpack one of the bottles of Fresh Water he had gotten from a broken vending machine in Nimbasa City. "Pretty weird, but whatever." And he opened the bottle and splashed some of its contents onto the odd tree.

"Woodo!" it exclaimed as it wheeled around to face the group. It did look like a tree, slender and brown with two branchlike arms, each of them ending in three leaf-green spherical fingers.

"Well, as you look like a tree, it doesn't take a genius to figure out what type you are," Jack remarked as he readied the Master Ball. "Tornadus, let's go!"

In a flash of light, Jack's Tornadus materialized. It stared down the Sudowoodo and sneered.

"Uh, Jack?" said the Pokédex.

Ignoring him, Jack gave an order. "Let's go for the one-hit KO, Tornadus! Hurricane!"

"Torna!" grunted Tornadus as it whipped its tail wildly, creating numerous small whirlwinds around it, which then flew at Sudowoodo. The Flying move, however, had very little effect; Sudowoodo stood its ground, and then held out its arms. A large rock materialized in each hand.

"Sudo... woodo!" exclaimed Sudowoodo as it flung the rocks at Tornadus, striking it hard.

"What in the hell?!" Jack exclaimed. "How does a Grass-type endure a Flying move like that?! And then fight back with friggin' Rock Throw?!?!"

"Sudowoodo's a Rock-type, you moron!" shouted Jack's Pokédex.

"WHAT?!" Jack bellowed in all caps. "What do you mean, Rock-type?! It looks like a tree!"

"Yeah, and Stunfisk looks like a fish, but it's not a Water-type either!" retorted the Pokédex.

"Tornadus, return!" Jack grunted, holding out the Master Ball. He then turned to face Weepinbell, who had been out of its ball the whole time. "You're up, Weepinbell! Use Razor Leaf!"

"Bell bell bell!" responded Weepinbell as it whipped its leaf-arms around wildly, sending a flurry of razor-sharp leaves at Sudowoodo, who cried out as the attack landed. Once it had ended, though, a Y-shaped protrusion on the top of Sudowoodo's head glowed bright, and a flurry of razor-sharp leaves flew out of it, striking Weepinbell.

"OK, so now a Rock-type can use Razor Leaf?" Jack exclaimed. "What's next? A Sandshrew with BubbleBeam?"

"It knows Mimic," explained Jack's Pokédex. "It copies the last move its opponent used and can use it for a while."

"Oh, yeah, like Octillery," Jack grinned. "Weepinbell, use Sleep Powder!"

"Bell!" exclaimed Weepinbell as a cloud of fine, glittering blue dust erupted forth from its gaping mouth and engulfed Sudowoodo, who immediately curled into a fetal position and fell asleep, snoring loudly.

"Let's wrap this up!" Jack shouted over the thunderous snores as he took an empty Poké Ball out of his backpack and flung it at the sleeping Sudowoodo. "Poké Ball, go!"

The ball struck the arboreal impersonator and sucked it inside. It landed on the ground and wobbled once...

Twice...

Three times...!

Ping.

Jack grinned as the ball vanished and went to storage. "I caught Sudowoodo!" he exclaimed.

"Bell bell Weepinbell!" added Weepinbell happily.
    ~~~~~~~~
    End of Special Chapter 1.

Spoiler:- Major events:
    Last edited by Missingno. Master; 13th May 2012 at 2:37 AM.

Author profile

Fizzy Bubbles info

Quote Originally Posted by Missingno. Master
    Special Chapter 1: The Johto Of Johtoness
    All of them are gonna be like that, aren't they? Wait, why do I care. They're awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by Missingno. Master
    Miltank battle to save space
    Oh god.. that thing was a pain... I wish I had wobbufett when I took her on.

Woooooohoooooo!!! Moar chapters.
    Join my game, Be a Footballer, now!

Thanks for the special chapter!
    Also, I sympathize with you through your characters. Whitney was hell to beat.
    Author thread post:
    http://www.serebiiforums.com/showpos...6&postcount=80
    Claims: Archeops, Rival Silver, and Zoo Tycoon 2

Favourite Pokémon: (etc)

Yaaaaaaay! More chapters! =D

That Wobbuffet trick was really clever - did you actually use that in-game, or did you work that out yourself?

Hooray! The first special chapter! *throws a party that would make new year's jealous*

Gosh, that Miltank was so freaking hard the first few times I played HeartGold...
    Then I got a female Bayleef and all I had to worry about was Stomphax.
    I can easily sypmathize with Jack; If you don't have a female or Wobbufett, you don't have a badge. Now imagine if Miltank changed genders depending on your starter's gender...

Oh, and when did Jack catch a Weepinbell?
    I have discovered what a signature is.

This is Bidoof. Many people loathe it with their lives. If you are of the few people who love this little beaver, put this in your sig. Started by Warrior Scolipede

I've claimed Castform. It will never rain on my parade.

Quote Originally Posted by Tyoyo3131 View Post
    Oh god.. that thing was a pain... I wish I had wobbufett when I took her on.
    Me too. Probably would've helped a lot. I'm just glad that it didn't have Thick Fat in HG/SS, because I started with Cyndaquil.

Quote Originally Posted by Flame Mistress View Post
    That Wobbuffet trick was really clever - did you actually use that in-game, or did you work that out yourself?
    I never had the luxury of using a Wobbuffet against Whitney. The Encore + Counter/Mirror Coat combo has been around ever since Wynaut's introduction, really.

Quote Originally Posted by Z-nogyroP View Post
    Oh, and when did Jack catch a Weepinbell?
    Between the events of the final chapter of the Epic of Epicness and this chapter. It was never actually seen being caught, just mentioned in the epilogue. Just like his Sudowoodo would've been had this chapter not existed.

Author profile

Fizzy Bubbles info

Am I the only one who didn't have trouble with Miltank? All I did was use Hypnosis with my Gastly and then spam Thunderbolt (I played a LOT of Voltorb Flip).

Anyway though, good chapter! I'm glad Primeape and Weepinbell got to make appearances, but one thing didn't make sense: he'd never seen Nincada before, and he'd never seen Sudowoodo before, but he knew Nincada was part-Ground and thought Sudowoodo was Grass. What's up with that?
    Oh hey, I have a Nuzlocke story.
    I hath claimed the ULTIMATE TROLL!
    When an unknown infection spreads throughout Hoenn, it's up to three elite Trainers to defeat its source: Deoxys.
    Currently up to Chapter 2 of the sequel.
    Credit to Atari!
    Quote Originally Posted by Kamina
    Do you know why people have eyes at the front? It's to see the vast landscape, and to move forward. If we had eyes in the back, we'd only see ourselves leaving our birthplace. That way, people could never move forward. Our eyes are at the front, so that when we walk, the distant landscape draws closer. That's why people can move forward.

whenever i get angry, this is the one thing that can calm me down cuz its so ****in awesome. keep up the good work.

252 +6 Atk Choice Band Pure Power Victini (+Atk)Critical V-create vs 0 HP/0 -6 Def Dry Skin Paras (-Def) : 103470436.36% - 121729963.64% (Guaranteed OHKO)

You Don't Say? I had no idea that a Choice Band Adamant Victini with maximum attack EVs and IVs that was baton passed +6 in attack and Skill Swapped Pure Power OHKO's Hasty Dry Skin Lvl 1 Paras with no defense EVs or IVs and -6 in defense under sun with a critical hit V-Create.

Why hello! It's been a short while since I've had a viable reason to post here, but that changes now!
    Nice to see what Jack and Misty have been up to since we last saw them, taking on Johto. Ahh the fond memories.

Anyways, that gym battle with Whitney still makes me mad when I think about that Miltank. I'm glad that Wobbufett was able to give it's own medicine (A.K.A Rollout).

Not much time on my hands at the moment, but I'll be looking out for any and all future special chapters and of course 404 Error.

Knightfall signing off...

Yay! The first episode of the specials commences!
    "Whitney's the name. In this gym, we will each use three Pokémon. Single battle. That fine with you?"
    Don't I remember her for something...?
    Immediately, speakers in the ceiling began to blast a somewhat epic tune.
    Somewhat? That was awesome!
    At that point, however, it became clear that Primeape was not about to give in. As the Thunderbolt cleared, a red aura overcame Primeape's body, and its eyes flashed an angry crimson.
    I took the time to calculate the chance of bibarel winning against primate: 0.00000006/1.
    She grinned again; a somewhat evil-looking grin, as she enlarged the final Poké Ball.
    Why? Why does everyone have to grin like that?
    Rayquaza shrieked loudly as it launched a red beam of destructive energy from its mouth. Miltank, however, rolled forward, its body cutting through the Hyper Beam like extremely violent butter, and slammed into Rayquaza, forcing it down to the ground. Miltank ran Rayquaza over another time before stopping Rollout at last and standing up, looking over Rayquaza as it tried to get back up.
    I AM THE PINK COW OF ALMIGHTY POWER! YOU WILL BOW TO THE PINKNESS!!
    In a flash of light, Jack's Wobbuffet materialized, immediately giving a salute and a shout of "WOOOBBUFFET!"
    Was I the only one to say "Wooobbuffet" to myself before reading that?
    Jack and Misty watched Whitney sob uncontrollably for several seconds and exchanged highly creeped out looks as Whitney managed to snivel "You meanie!"
    Oh yeah, that's why I remember her.

Well, great chapter. I am definatly looking forward to the others, while in the meantime I get to look forward to errer 404. Bye!
    Looking for a battle, any mode. PM me if you want one.

I am looking for:(pm me offers)

I've won something! I'm a random audience member!
    And in addition to the $2,500 in cash, a random audience member will receive a week's stay for two at his or her choice of any Holiday Inn. Today, there are more than 1500 Holiday Inns in the world. Go with the go-ers. Do the Inn thing. Stay at the Holiday Inn.

Will you make a special chapter with Mr. psychic that tells us how he hears mr. zen headbutt.
    Huh. no yell.

It's A MIRACLE!
    They say if you press cntrl and W you get to see the programming of a website after making a signature with 3 ws and 8qs
    Fanfics I like that are still in production: Author's Run, Pokémon emerald the better version

This the aquabats song awesome forces:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dx4sL0w3SHM
    and here is their song shark fighter: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L3wchrctxFo

I NEED A BETA READER!
    Check out my fic.
    http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...2#post14945242

Quote Originally Posted by Rotomknight View Post
    Will you make a special chapter with Mr. psychic that tells us how he hears mr. zen headbutt.
    Huh. no yell.

It's A MIRACLE!
    THAT'S MR.PSYCHIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anyway, love the special chapter, and I can't wait for more!
    My fan-fic(Credit to Gelatino95 at Crazy Dragon Graphics for the userbar) Author's profile
    And here's an awesome RPG. It has dinosaurs!And a sprite comic, because I can't draw!

Please click my dragon(s)!

http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...ureness/page44 i was reading this, and on the chapter where Roy and Bianca start dating, it says that the group got TMs from clay in major events. however, after rereading it, they never got them

http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...ureness/page44 i was reading this, and on the chapter where Roy and Bianca start dating, it says that the group got TMs from clay in major events. however, after rereading it, they never got them
    Fixed, thanks for catching that!

Author profile

Fizzy Bubbles info

Yes! Awesome new chapter!
    † I am a Christian and proud of it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

Christianity is a Relationship with our true God, Jesus. It's not a Religion. Copy and paste If you agree

Registeel is mine, yay!

Adventure of Adventureness & Awesome of Awesomeness: Smashing the 4th wall into gazillion pieces since 2010. - Sig too long, so Mod a cropped it

Lol, Johto of Johtoness? What have I been missing out on? (Got the PM, was just too lazy to read it until now) Johto is my region, dude!

Jack's alias is a riot (I already forget what his real name is), and I sympathize with Jack about that Miltank. I also like Sudowoodo, and am interested to see what part he'll play in the story. I wonder how you'll handle Team Rocket, what with Giovanni, uh, missing. I'm sure it'll be cool. :)

Is Wobbuffet even available this early on in the actual game? I know they're found in Union Cave, but it might be too deep for players to reach yet at this point, if I remember correctly.

Anyway, looking forward to another great book of bookness! You realize you'll have to do Hoenn and Sinnoh now, right? :P
    Last edited by President People; 16th May 2012 at 7:40 AM.

Official claimer of Marathon 2: Durandal and the Marathon Marine
    "You Must Love M-Thon - It Kicks"
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Name: Noel Soul Silver, White, and Y on 3DS Please PM for FC
    U.S.A. Eastern Time (GMT -5:00) Serebii.net Wi-Fi trades: 11

Quote Originally Posted by President People View Post
    Lol, Johto of Johtoness? What have I been missing out on? (Got the PM, was just too lazy to read it until now) Johto is my region, dude!

Jack's alias is a riot (I already forget what his real name is), and I sympathize with Jack about that Miltank. I also like Sudowoodo, and am interested to see what part he'll play in the story. I wonder how you'll handle Team Rocket, what with Giovanni, uh, missing. I'm sure it'll be cool.

Is Wobbuffet even available this early on in the actual game? I know they're found in Union Cave, but it might be too deep for players to reach yet at this point, if I remember correctly.

Anyway, looking forward to another great book of bookness! You realize you'll have to do Hoenn and Sinnoh now, right? :P
    It seems I've gotten your hopes up. Not all the special chapters will revolve around Jack and Misty's Johto adventure. Just this one, maybe another one or two.

What alias? Jack used his full and real name, only lying about where he's from.

And how could I write a chapter where someone battles Whitney without making a reference to the infamous Miltank of death? It even has the same moves it has in the games- oh, lord, here come the flashbacks. No. NO! SO... MUCH... FLINCHING!!!

Jack's had Wobbuffet since the second chapter of the Epic of Epicness. It is, however, available that early on, albeit only in Crystal. Though I suppose it could become available with the PokéWalker in HG/SS...

As stated earlier, it's not going to be an entire new series focusing on Jack and Misty in Johto. Though given that it seems to be pretty popular, I suppose I could make more of the special chapters focus on them...

I haven't had much time lately to start on the second special chapter. OK, yeah, I have, I was just goofing off. But I'll actually be focusing on the next chapter of 404 Error first, so it still might be a while. The next special chapter won't focus on Jack and Misty, but like the first one, there will be a Gym battle involved.

Author profile

Fizzy Bubbles info

Quote Originally Posted by Missingno. Master View Post
    What alias? Jack used his full and real name, only lying about where he's from.
    Huh. Well, like I said, I had forgotten (Could've sworn it was different). Looks like I've been STOMPed. ;)

Edit: How does this .gif play in everyone's browser? I updated my browser today, and my animated .gifs play stupid-fast now. Just want to make sure if everyone sees it that way or not.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by President People; 16th May 2012 at 11:08 PM.

Official claimer of Marathon 2: Durandal and the Marathon Marine
    "You Must Love M-Thon - It Kicks"
    Name: Noel Soul Silver, White, and Y on 3DS Please PM for FC
    U.S.A. Eastern Time (GMT -5:00) Serebii.net Wi-Fi trades: 11

Quote Originally Posted by President People View Post
    Huh. Well, like I said, I had forgotten (Could've sworn it was different). Looks like I've been STOMPed.
    I see what you did there. Anyway, it did look different because that's the first time Jack used his last name in the story (I only ever confirmed his last name to be Spearow in that list of information I confirmed after the epilogue).

Author profile

Fizzy Bubbles info

FINALLY!!!!!!! I finished reading your story. If you are going to continue the Johto of Johtoness, I would like to be added to the PM list
    Also, my only complaint is that you never put had Misty meet Surskit before she became fond of Bug-Types
    Last edited by jeffdavid102; 19th May 2012 at 9:07 PM.

Page 70 of 73 FirstFirst ... 20606667686970717273 LastLast