Page 71 of 73 FirstFirst ... 216167686970717273 LastLast
Results 1,751 to 1,775 of 1807

Thread: The Adventure of Adventureness

OK, here's the thing. I just finished sending out PMs to everyone on the 404 Error PM list, and three of the members on that list had their names changed, which meant I had to find out who they were and what they changed their names to. It was a very tedious process that I'd be very glad to not have to repeat. So, I'd appreciate it greatly if everyone on the Adventure of Adventureness PM list please PM me if you've had a name change, telling me who you were, so I can adjust the list accordingly before the next chapter comes out. THis includes anyone on the PM lists for both my fics- even though I've changed the list there, I'd still appreciate PMs from you so that I can be sure I don't miss anybody.

I HAVE CLAIMED WEEZING. YOU ARE NOT WORTHY.
    404 Error 2: File Not Found- Chapter 11 up now!
    Author profile

Banner done by me. I do not do requests. The Shinies are not up for trade.

Fizzy Bubbles info

I thought maybe while we wait for the next chapter we could discuss our favorite gags.
    Mine was when Ghetsis and Mr. psychic yelled at each other.
    MnM will you please tell us about the specials and make one about how mr. psychic hears mr. dark pulse.
    I want to see your impression of greevil.
    Last edited by Rotomknight; 26th May 2012 at 7:31 PM. Reason: COOLNESS
    They say if you press cntrl and W you get to see the programming of a website after making a signature with 3 ws and 8qs
    Fanfics I like that are still in production: Author's Run, Pokémon emerald the better version

This the aquabats song awesome forces:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dx4sL0w3SHM
    and here is their song shark fighter: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L3wchrctxFo

I NEED A BETA READER!
    Check out my fic.
    http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...2#post14945242

Quote Originally Posted by Rotomknight View Post
    I thought maybe while we wait for the next chapter we could discuss our favorite gags.
    Mine was when Ghetsis and Mr. psychic yelled at each other.
    I don't really know if it's proper for the author to have his own favorite gag, but I gotta admit I always liked the Mr. Psychic running gag. Especially when I had Bianca use it to trigger an avalanche to allow them to cross Twist Mountain.

Quote Originally Posted by Rotomknight View Post
    MnM will you please tell us about the specials and make one about how mr. psychic hears mr. dark pulse.
    I want to see your impression of greevil.
    There will be a special chapter involving Mr. Heart Stamp in due time. It might not deal with how he's able to hear people mispronounce his name, but it does include Ghetsis. It won't be the next one, but it's on my to-do list.

Speaking of the next one, I'm working on it. It should be done by the end of the week, though I can't make any promises. Again, anyone on the PM list who's had a name change, please PM me and let me know so I can alter the PM list accordingly, preferably before I get the next chapter out- it's such a pain to make the necessary changes while sending out PMs.

Author profile

Fizzy Bubbles info

I asked before, but you never added me to the PM list. your fic inspired me to write my own, which is in my signature

252 +6 Atk Choice Band Pure Power Victini (+Atk)Critical V-create vs 0 HP/0 -6 Def Dry Skin Paras (-Def) : 103470436.36% - 121729963.64% (Guaranteed OHKO)

You Don't Say? I had no idea that a Choice Band Adamant Victini with maximum attack EVs and IVs that was baton passed +6 in attack and Skill Swapped Pure Power OHKO's Hasty Dry Skin Lvl 1 Paras with no defense EVs or IVs and -6 in defense under sun with a critical hit V-Create.

Quote Originally Posted by jeffdavid102 View Post
    I asked before, but you never added me to the PM list. your fic inspired me to write my own, which is in my signature
    Oh, sorry about that. I'll add you right now.

Author profile

Fizzy Bubbles info

Could you add me too? I totally forgot this wasn't ending yet.
    FC: 2277-6776-7710
    Ground, , , Diggersby
        Spoiler:- Friend Safari Pokémon:

I have a substantial amount of HA Pokémon.

Quote Originally Posted by TheDarkDragons View Post
    Could you add me too? I totally forgot this wasn't ending yet.
    You're added.

The next special chapter is in the works, but it's kind of slow going. I will try to have it up by this weekend, but no promises.

Author profile

Fizzy Bubbles info

Special Chapter 2: The Evolution Of Evolutionness
    ~~~~~~~~
    A funky fresh beat was blasting throughout the spacious arena of the Miror Bunker. The fabulous Miror B. himself stood at one end of the battlefield, watching keenly as his oh-so groovy Bouffalant launched itself forward in a Head Charge attack, which the opponent hastily and not so smoothly commanded his equally awkward small, yellow Electric-type to combat with a Wild Charge. In the middle of the battlefield did the two opponents meet, and the collision did create such an awe-inspiring and funky fresh explosion that somehow seemed to boom with the beat of the unbeatable music. The dust soon cleared, revealing both combatants to have fainted.

"Minun and Bouffalant are both unable to battle!" declared the sharp voice of Miror B.'s associate, Trudly. Once Miror B. had assumed his new role as Gym Leader, he hired Trudly and Folly to act as his assistants. They took turns refereeing Miror B.'s oh-so funky fresh and groovy gym battles.

"Bouffalant, get back!" Miror B. shouted in time with the music as he held out the Quick Ball, allowing the Buffalo Bash Pokémon to be withdrawn by the dazzling laser light which exploded forth from the button. He then spun in place, managing to incorporate a groovy dance move into the throwing of another Poké Ball. "Lombre, let's go!"

In an oh-so dazzling light display, the funky fresh Lombre materialized, moving ever so slightly along with the beat of the groovy battle music. The challenger smirked.

"Well, that makes this an easy decision," he declared in a tone which most certainly did not complement the music in any way, shape, or form as he withdrew Minun and readied another ball. "Beautifly, I choose you!"

He launched the Poké Ball, and in yet another fantastical light show, a small Bug-type materialized, its multicolored wings beating rapidly, and definitely not with the beat.

"Lombre, use your Whirlpool!" sang Miror B.

"Lom Lombre!" replied Lombre, still moving to the music as an oh-so groovy swirl of water materialized above its funky-fresh lily pad head deal. With a great shout, Lombre forced the Whirlpool forward, the sounds of the swirling and roaring water very nearly drowning out the sounds of the music. To remedy this most tragic circumstance, Miror B. pulled a small remote control out of his afro and pressed a button, causing the funky-fresh beats to increase in volume.

"Silver Wind!" the challenger shouted.

"Flyyyyy!" trilled Beautifly as it flew above the Whirlpool and increased the rapidity of its wing flapping, thereby sending a dazzling display of reflective, silvery dust zipping down to Lombre on a gust of wind. Lombre made to evade via Double Team, but the attack was too quick; upon contact, Lombre hit the ground and moved no more.

Most unfortunately, the groovy and oh-so funky-fresh music stopped.

"Lombre is unable to battle!" declared Trudly. "The winner of this match is Jeff from Cyber Town!"

"That's that, then," Miror B. sighed in a decidedly dejected manner as both he and his challenger withdrew their Pokémon. Miror B. then danced his way across the battlefield, and upon reaching the challenger, produced from his afro a small, circular badge made to look exactly like his luxurious and incomparable afro, as well as what appeared to be a plain white CD.

"All right!" Jeff exclaimed.

"Yes indeed," Miror B. said. "That there is the official Internet League Afro Badge, and a TM for Swords Dance, proof that you have triumphed over the fabulous Miror B.!"

"Yeah... thanks," replied Jeff as he wheeled around and raced out of the Gym as quickly as his legs would carry him.
    ~~~~~~~~
    Later, Miror B., Trudly, and Folly were relaxing in the oh-so spacious and groovy main room of the Miror Bunker, after closing the Pokémon Gym/dance school for the day. All of Miror B.'s Pokémon were off playing around in various parts of the room.

"Nice battling earlier, boss," grinned Trudly.

"Indeed it was," agreed Miror B. "Though I confess I would have enjoyed it a hundred times more had I won. And as for you," he added as he took his Pokédex out of his afro, "I didn't want to say anything during the battle, but what is up with this sudden burst of narration?"

"Special chapter for The Adventure of Adventureness," replied the groovy Pokédex. "Missingno. Master's idea."

"So you started it in the middle of that battle?" Miror B. asked. "Oh, no, no, no, you did not! Why not start the chapter when I started the battle? You left out what is most definitely the high point of that match! My little Audino's never pulled off a Shadow Ball before!"

"I figured you wouldn't be too happy with having the details on how that Drifblim took it out with Explosion put into writing," said the Pokédex.

"Fair point," conceded Miror B. "That was oh-so embarrassing. But still, that last part of the battle wasn't much better. Taken out with a single Silver Wind..."

"You might have been better off using Snorlax," advised Folly. "Heck, even one of your Ludicolo might have been able to take that attack."

"True," nodded Miror B. "I've been wondering for some time, actually... Do you think it might be time I evolved Lombre?"

Over in the corner where it was dancing with Ludicolo and Maractus, Lombre froze at these words.

"It's definitely a good idea," Trudly replied. "Lombre's pretty good as it is, both in battle and in dancing, but just imagine how much better things would be if you had five Ludicolo instead of four."

"I do like what I'm hearing," Miror B. said. His face then split into a funky-fresh and extra-wide grin.

"Uh, boss?" said Folly, who had seen Lombre freeze up. Miror B. ignored him.

"That's settled, then, I'll do it!" sang Miror B. With that, he plunged a hand into his ultra-awesome afro and withdrew a glassy blue rock which seemed to have several bubbles trapped within. The light reflected off the Water Stone in a most groovy fashion.

"Lomb..." whimpered Lombre, as it saw its trainer rise from his seat and moonwalk his way over to it.

"Lombre," announced Miror B., "I think the time has come for you to evolve into Ludicolo!"

"BRE!" Lombre exclaimed, shaking its head vehemently.

"Oh? Now there's nothing to fear, Lombre," Miror B. said soothingly. "You'll be a better battler, a better dancer, what's not to like?"

"Lombre, Lombre, Lombre!" declared Lombre, shaking its head again. It then suddenly took off, running for the steel door. Miror B. reached for Lombre's Poké Ball, but by the time he took it out of his afro, Lombre had fled from the Miror Bunker.

"Now, Lombre!" called Miror B, a tone of concern in his still funky-fresh voice. "Come back!"

"Uh, boss?" said Folly.

"Not now, Folly," frowned Miror B., not feeling so groovy. "I must figure out what could have possessed Lombre to do such a decidedly non-groovy deed."

"That's kinda what I wanted to talk about," replied Folly. "I don't think Lombre wants to evolve. I was looking at it while you asked us whether it should evolve, and it froze up at those words."

"Hmm," Miror B. responded. "Did it now? Why, I can't believe how insensitive I've been! But then, none of my other Pokémon have ever not wanted to evolve, so the thought simply never crossed my mind."

"I can't believe I didn't think of that," Trudly piped up. "Why do you think I never evolved my Dusclops? It doesn't like how Dusknoir would look."

"Right," nodded Miror B as he shoved the Water Stone back into his afro, then took out the rest of his Poké Balls and withdrew Bouffalant, Maractus, Snorlax, Audino, and all four of his Ludicolo. "Trudly, Folly, stay here. I'll go out and find Lombre."

"Aye aye, boss!" replied Folly as Miror B. danced his way out the door.

"Suck-up," grumbled Trudly.

"Hey, whatever gets me a pay raise," Folly replied, smirking.

"Boys, you do know it's my Pokédex narrating and that because of this I can hear every single word you're saying, right?" called Miror B. from outside.

"DAMN IT!" roared Folly in oh-so-not-so-groovy all caps.
    ~~~~~~~~
    "Lombre? Lombre?" Miror B. was half calling, half singing as he moonwalked down the nondescript dirt road, his afro shaking as he turned his head to look in every direction. Every direction, that is, except for the one in which he was headed. Which resulted in him treading upon the toes of a certain feline Pokémon.

"MEEEEEEEOWWWTH!" screeched Meowth, causing Miror B. to wheel around. Standing there on the path before him were none other than the trio of ineffective villains who failed at poetry- Jessie, James, and Meowth, the last of whom was hopping up and down on his good back paw, holding the affected paw in his two front paws and glaring in an impertinent manner at the groovy, fabulous, and oh-so funky-fresh Miror B. And behind them stood a steel cage- containing Lombre.

"Team Rocket!" exclaimed Miror B. "Oh, no, no, no, you did not just steal my Lombre! What is wrong with you guys?"

"'What is wrong with you guys?' is the question indeed," smirked Jessie.

"The answer to come as we feel the need," added James.

"Bringing the blinding white light of evil into the future!"

"Thrusting the hammer of justice down onto the black darkness of the universe!"

"And carving our names in the rock of eternity!" added Meowth.

"The fiery destroyer, Jessie!"

"And with thunderous emotion, I am James!"

"Wisest of the wise, Meowth!"

"Now gather! Under the name of Team Rocket!" finished the trio simultaneously.

"Your motto is all kinds of epic fail. You are aware of that, aren't you?" said Miror B.

"Tough talk from the guy who can't control his own Lombre," sneered James. "Oops, I mean, our Lombre."

"We weren't even going to bother with that Lombre, but it put up an incredible fight," added Jessie. "Once I saw its Hydro Pump, I just knew it had to be the newest member of Team Rocket's ranks!"

"Except Jessie's Poké Ball didn't work on it," Meowth said. "So we had to go wit' dis cage."

"Lombre," Miror B. called out, "Break free! Use your Hydro Pump!"

"Bre..." groaned Lombre, as he turned away from Miror B.

"Lombre!?" Miror B. exclaimed, shocked.

"Here's da thing," Meowth said. "Lombre and I had ourselves a little chat. Looks like you're tryin' to force it to evolve into Ludicolo when it don't want to. Somethin' about how it likes its dance moves the way they is, and if it evolves it'd have to change the way it moves."

"And it just happily agreed to go with you crooks? I doubt that!" Miror B. growled.

"We're in the process of persuading it," James said. "And we'll thank you to not interfere."

"Well, you're not welcome!" declared Miror B. as he took two Poké Balls- one of them a Quick Ball, the other a Dive Ball- out of his afro with one hand and his radio with the other. At the same time he activated his funky-fresh disco beat, he threw both of the balls into the air. "Audino! Bouffalant! Let's boogie!"

Twin flashes of light, and Miror B.'s Audino and Bouffalant materialized. The two Normal-types narrowed their eyes upon spotting Team Rocket. Jessie and James each threw a Poké Ball of their own.

"Go, Woobat!" Jessie called.

"Yamask, you too!" James shouted.

Two more dazzling light displays, and Jessie's Woobat and James's Yamask made themselves visible.

"Audino, the Shadow Ball attack!" sang Miror B. "Bouffalant, Wild Charge now!"

"Woobat, use Air Slash!" Jessie commanded in a decidedly not-so-groovy voice.

"Yamask, use your own Shadow Ball!" James ordered.

"Audi...NOOO!" bellowed Audino as it formed and launched a black sphere of spectral energy.

"Yaaa...MAAAASK! cried out Yamask as it mirrored this action, sending an identical sphere hurtling towards the one generated by Audino. The attacks met in midair, where they fizzled out in a most anti-climatic manner.

"Woobat bat!" shrieked Woobat as multiple circular sawblades flew off of its wings and zipped toward Bouffalant, who simply snorted and bellowed loudly as it charged forth, cloaked in electricity. It plowed through the Air Slash with great ease, though not with much in the way of rhythm, and slammed into Woobat, knocking it to the ground.

"And now for the funky-fresh finish!" sang Miror B. "Audino, Fire Blast!"

"AUDIIIIII!" screamed Audino as it launched a five-point plume of flames from its mouth. Yamask made an attempt to evade, but the attack struck it hard, and it too fell to the ground.

"Oho! Victory goes to the fabulous Miror B.!" declared the fabulous Miror B. as Jessie and James withdrew Woobat and Yamask.

"Oh, you think so?" sneered Jessie as she readied three more Poké Balls.

"We're just getting started!" James added as he pulled out two regular Poké Balls and one which appeared to be made of gold.

"Yanmega! Seviper! Wobbuffet! Let's go!" shouted Jessie, throwing her Poké Balls.

"Carnivine, Mime Jr., Gyarados, you too!" James shouted, throwing his own Poké Balls.

Six more flashes of light, and half a dozen other Pokémon materialized, all of them facing Miror B., who faced them unflinchingly.

"Meowth, you get in there too!" Jessie snapped, picking up Meowth and throwing him at Bouffalant. Meowth bounced off Bouffalant's afro and crawled backwards, away from Bouffalant, clearly scared of the larger Normal-type.

"Well, well," said Miror B., reaching into his ultra-luxurious and spacious afro, "Audino, Bouffalant, you just might need some backup here." And he pulled out a number of other Poké Balls, plus a Great Ball. "Ludicolo! Maractus! Snorlax! It's showtime!"

Miror B. launched all six spheres forth, and in one big dazzling light show, there appeared Maractus, Snorlax, and four Ludicolo.

"Seviper, use Poison Tail on Maractus!" Jessie ordered. "Yanmega, Silver Wind on all the Ludicolo! Wobbuffet, Counter anything coming your way!"

"Mime Jr., Mimic the first attack you see!" James commanded. "Carnivine, Bite Snorlax! Gyarados, use your Stone Edge on Bouffalant!"

"Maractus, Cotton Guard!" sang Miror B. "All Ludicolo attack Yanmega with Ice Beam at once! Snorlax, hit Carnivine with your Body Slam! Bouffalant, Wild Charge on Gyarados! And Audino, use Pound on Meowth!"

"FURY SWIPES!!" screamed Meowth in a deranged and all-caps voice as he lunged at Audino, claws bared. Audino responded with a punch to Meowth's gut, knocking the wind out of him and knocking him on his back. "OOOF!" groaned Meowth as Audino stood above him. "Uh... heh, heh... we can talk this out, right, Audino, ol' buddy?"

"No," replied Audino simply before launching a close-range Fire Blast.

Meanwhile, Maractus shot a number of thick cotton wads out of its flowers, and they formed a shield around its body. Seviper's Poison Tail bounced right off. The Ludicolo quartet launched their Ice Beams simultaneously, trapping Yanmega in a thick block of ice within seconds. Snorlax met the approaching Carnivine by falling over stomach-first, slamming the Grass-type into the ground. As Snorlax got up, it was clear that Carnivine was unconscious.

Gyarados readied a ring of sharpened stones, but Bouffalant rammed it with Wild Charge before the Stone Edge could be launched, knocking Gyarados to the ground. Mime Jr., meanwhile, cast its Mimic attack on the first Pokémon it spotted attacking, and now lunged at Audino, Fury Swipes at the ready.

"Audino, Fling!" Miror B. ordered. "And Ludicolo, group Scald on Seviper!"

As the four Ludicolo blasted Seviper with steaming hot streams of water, Audino caught Mime Jr. in midair and threw it at Wobbuffet.

"Mimey! NO!" shouted James, but too late; Mime Jr. attacked Wobbuffet with Fury Swipes and Wobbuffet obeyed Jessie's order, using Counter on Mime Jr. Within seconds, Mime Jr. was on the ground, claw marks on its face. Jessie and James withdrew their unconscious Seviper, Yanmega, Carnivine, Mime Jr., and Gyarados. A charred and scorched Meowth slowly crawled back to Jessie and James.

"Well, there's still Wobbuffet!" Jessie said stubbornly.

"Wobbuffet!" added Wobbuffet.

Miror B., however, was smirking. For none of the villains had noticed that their Lombre prisoner's lily pad had been glowing with a steadily increasing rate of intensity for the past minute.

"Lombre, I'm sorry I didn't consider whether you wanted to evolve," called Miror B. "Do you believe me?"

"Lomb," replied Lombre, nodding.

"Do you forgive me?"

"Lombe." More nodding.

"Do you want to mercilessly crush these bumbling, buffoonish burglars?"

"Lom-BRE!" Vigorous nodding.

"Then if that's the attack I think it is, let's give them a SolarBeam!" sang Miror B.

"Lom...BREEEEEE!" bellowed Lombre as a brilliant beam of light burst forth from its glowing lily pad, blasting open its cage and sending Team Rocket soaring into the sky.

"HEY, MORONS!" called Miror B. in all caps. "YOU'RE BLASTING OFF AGAAAAAIIIN!"

"OH COME ON!" whined Team Rocket, also in all caps. "IT WAS BAD ENOUGH WHEN WE HAD TO HEAR IT FROM THE ANGRY TWEEEEERP!"

"WOBBUFFET!" added Wobbuffet as they flew out of sight. Miror B. watched them blast off, a look of satisfaction on his face, then turned around and ran towards the totaled cage, from which Lombre was now emerging. Once it was out, Miror B. wrapped Lombre in a tight hug.

"I meant what I said, Lombre," Miror B. said. "If you don't want to evolve, I've no right to force you. I'm just sorry I didn't realize this sooner."

"Lombre lomb," answered Lombre, waving a hand dismissively.

"Right, then, return everybody!" Miror B. sang out as he held out all the Poké Balls, withdrawing all his Pokémon. Once this was all done, he pressed a button on his radio, and the disco tune stopped, to quickly be replaced by his oh-so funky-fresh salsa music, to which he danced the whole way back to the Miror Bunker.
    ~~~~~~~~
    End of Special Chapter 2.

Spoiler:- Major events:
    Last edited by Missingno. Master; 9th March 2013 at 1:03 AM.

Author profile

Fizzy Bubbles info

That PM seems to link to the previous special chapter

^ Click this for good times ^

Quote Originally Posted by Gelatino95 View Post
    i was about to say the same thing

252 +6 Atk Choice Band Pure Power Victini (+Atk)Critical V-create vs 0 HP/0 -6 Def Dry Skin Paras (-Def) : 103470436.36% - 121729963.64% (Guaranteed OHKO)

You Don't Say? I had no idea that a Choice Band Adamant Victini with maximum attack EVs and IVs that was baton passed +6 in attack and Skill Swapped Pure Power OHKO's Hasty Dry Skin Lvl 1 Paras with no defense EVs or IVs and -6 in defense under sun with a critical hit V-Create.

Quote Originally Posted by Gelatino95 View Post
    Seriously? Sorry about that. I could've sworn I copied the link from the correct post. And I just finished sending out all the PMs, too.

Author profile

Fizzy Bubbles info

The big fight was confusing, but I understood after rereading once. I like the idea of Miror B running a Pokemon gym. Maybe you can make it so challengers have the choice of battling Miror B one on one or battling Trudly and Folly in a double battle. The best part however, is that you made JEFF win! I mean JEFF is an awesome name wouldn't you say. JEFF is just made more awesome because he won. JEFF maybe should've had an Infernape, since thats his favorite Pokemon

EDIT: Rank Up

Miror B., you clever afro'd awesome guy. Audino's Fling was awesome. I do wonder why Jessie didn't tell Wobbuffett to use Mirror Coat...oh wait, never mind. It's Jessie.

I look forward to the next.
    Oh hey, I have a Nuzlocke story.
    I hath claimed the ULTIMATE TROLL!
    When an unknown infection spreads throughout Hoenn, it's up to three elite Trainers to defeat its source: Deoxys.
    Currently up to Chapter 2 of the sequel.
    Credit to Atari!
    Quote Originally Posted by Kamina
    Do you know why people have eyes at the front? It's to see the vast landscape, and to move forward. If we had eyes in the back, we'd only see ourselves leaving our birthplace. That way, people could never move forward. Our eyes are at the front, so that when we walk, the distant landscape draws closer. That's why people can move forward.

Quote Originally Posted by Psychic Swordsman View Post
    Miror B., you clever afro'd awesome guy. Audino's Fling was awesome. I do wonder why Jessie didn't tell Wobbuffett to use Mirror Coat...oh wait, never mind. It's Jessie.

Fling is a physical move. It returned the attack at twice the power, except at Mime Jr., because Audino threw it. So Miror B turned counter against Mime Jr

Fling is a physical move. It returned the attack at twice the power, except at Mime Jr., because Audino threw it. So Miror B turned counter against Mime Jr
    No, no, I mean against Solarbeam.
    Oh hey, I have a Nuzlocke story.
    I hath claimed the ULTIMATE TROLL!
    When an unknown infection spreads throughout Hoenn, it's up to three elite Trainers to defeat its source: Deoxys.
    Currently up to Chapter 2 of the sequel.
    Credit to Atari!
    Quote Originally Posted by Kamina
    Do you know why people have eyes at the front? It's to see the vast landscape, and to move forward. If we had eyes in the back, we'd only see ourselves leaving our birthplace. That way, people could never move forward. Our eyes are at the front, so that when we walk, the distant landscape draws closer. That's why people can move forward.

Nice little chapter, good to see what Mirror B. has been up to since we last saw him.

Not much more to say, except that how did Jessie, James, and Meowth get onto the Internet? (I may be just forgetting an obvious answer, I'm tired right now)
    And I didn't get a PM to this chapter. If you would be so kind, I'd like to be put back on the list .

Knightfall signing off...

Quote Originally Posted by Knightfall View Post
    Nice little chapter, good to see what Mirror B. has been up to since we last saw him.

Not much more to say, except that how did Jessie, James, and Meowth get onto the Internet? (I may be just forgetting an obvious answer, I'm tired right now)
    And I didn't get a PM to this chapter. If you would be so kind, I'd like to be put back on the list .

Knightfall signing off...
    You are missing the most obvious of answers, the fact that this is The Adventure of Adventureness. If real world logic applied, this would have been destroyed in the first 5 minutes. And I would be king
    Last edited by TheDarkDragons; 2nd June 2012 at 5:15 AM.
    FC: 2277-6776-7710
    Ground, , , Diggersby
        Spoiler:- Friend Safari Pokémon:

I have a substantial amount of HA Pokémon.

That was an awesome chapter. Hooray for Lombre not evolving! And when did Miror. B catch an Audino? It was expected, but...

Oh, and guess what? In that new game Pokemon Conquest, Nobunaga has a shiny Rayquaza. Coincidence? I think not!
    Last edited by Z-nogyroP; 2nd June 2012 at 4:29 PM.
    I have discovered what a signature is.

This is Bidoof. Many people loathe it with their lives. If you are of the few people who love this little beaver, put this in your sig. Started by Warrior Scolipede

I've claimed Castform. It will never rain on my parade.

Great chapter Missingo. Master, it's nice to know that even though the story's over, it's not over......that doesn't make sense. Either way, keep up the good work MM!
    † I am a Christian and proud of it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

Christianity is a Relationship with our true God, Jesus. It's not a Religion. Copy and paste If you agree

Registeel is mine, yay!

Adventure of Adventureness & Awesome of Awesomeness: Smashing the 4th wall into gazillion pieces since 2010.

I'm looking for the following pokemon.
    Mew, Ho-oh, Registeel, Regigigas, Palkia, Dialga, Giratina, Manaphy, Phione, Shaymin, and Xerneas. Please pm me if you're interested in trading.

Quote Originally Posted by Z-nogyroP View Post
    That was an awesome chapter. Hooray for Lombre not evolving! And when did Miror. B catch an Audino? It was expected, but...

Oh, and guess what? In that new game Pokemon Conquest, Nobunaga has a shiny Rayquaza. Coincidence? I think not!
    Sometime in the Epic of Epicness.
    Shinies:

Quote Originally Posted by Profesco
    Listen to PerseusRad.
    http://i.imgur.com/EUkIomS.jpg

This was amazing. I was wondering what had become of Miror B., and biy, did you deliver. Plus, you returned Jessie, James, and Meowth, three of the stupidest villains in history. I applaud thee, Missingno. Master.
    Author thread post:
    http://www.serebiiforums.com/showpos...6&postcount=80
    Claims: Rampardos, Rival Silver, and Zoo Tycoon 2
    Competitive Pokemon (in training): (etc.)

The big fight was confusing, but I understood after rereading once. I like the idea of Miror B running a Pokemon gym. Maybe you can make it so challengers have the choice of battling Miror B one on one or battling Trudly and Folly in a double battle. The best part however, is that you made JEFF win! I mean JEFF is an awesome name wouldn't you say. JEFF is just made more awesome because he won. JEFF maybe should've had an Infernape, since thats his favorite Pokemon

EDIT: Rank Up
    Indeed. Congrats on the rank up.

Quote Originally Posted by Psychic Swordsman View Post

Even if it would've occurred to Jessie, she wouldn't have had enough time to order the attack. Lombre launched SolarBeam within two seconds of Miror B. ordering it, as it had been charging it behind the trio's backs.

Quote Originally Posted by Knightfall View Post
    They've been on the internet since the final chapter. The epilogue states that they returned to Unova, but the special chapters are chronologically placed before the epilogue.

Thanks! Miror B. got Audino late into the Epic of Epicness, as it had been suggested that they should have an Audino to train against due to its massive exp. point yield, so Miror B. had Captain Follicle catch one for him.

Yes, I know. Coincidence? Probably. Awesome anyway? Hell yeah!

Quote Originally Posted by UltimatePokemonExpert View Post
    Great chapter Missingo. Master, it's nice to know that even though the story's over, it's not over......that doesn't make sense. Either way, keep up the good work MM!
    Thanks! And don't worry about that not making sense. It makes sense. At least to me. But then I've spent nearly three years not making sense with this story, so the thing that doesn't make sense makes sense to the guy who knows about not making sense... does that make sense?

Quote Originally Posted by ga'hoolefan View Post
    This was amazing. I was wondering what had become of Miror B., and biy, did you deliver. Plus, you returned Jessie, James, and Meowth, three of the stupidest villains in history. I applaud thee, Missingno. Master.
    Thanks!

The next special chapter won't be out for quite a while. Definitely not until I get a new chapter of 404 Error out, at the very least. But it will be out, and it will be some time this month. Also, in the future, whenever someone on the PM list gets a name change, could they please PM me to inform me of the name change so I can adjust the PM list accordingly, preferably before I finish a new chapter and have to adjust the PM list as I'm sending out PMs, trying to figure out who's who and all that? Please?

Author profile

Fizzy Bubbles info

Hi.

This chapter is kind of...different. I understand the plot is over, but some more expounding on Miror.B.'s everyday life at present would be nice. However, the battles were pretty nice, so outside of that 1 minor peeve, I liked the chapter.
    Why do n00bs exist? Find out by pressing Ctrl+W!

Quote Originally Posted by chosen_one386
    I'd squeak, too, and I'm merely a year older than she is. Hey, and 18 year olds squeal, too. :P I know I do.

Eighteen year olds actually squeal in USA. IT'S A CONSPIRACY TO TAKE OVER THE WORLD USING SQUEALS OF EIGHTEEN YEAR OLDS!

Credits to Gladeshadow!

[IMG]http://i46.*******.com/mmxlg.png[/IMG]
    Exploting the AI like never before!

My OT fanfic: Fighting The Shadows

Holy.
    Fricken.
    Crap.

I have just read the ENTIRE series. All four books. And this is my all-time new favorite book. Better than even real books.
    You, my friend have just earned my respect.
    Have a great day, and please add me to the PM List.
    PS. This story is so epic, that I am unable to review it in multiple words, or any. Just. Wow.

I make tons of references. If you can spot any of them, please tell me and you'll get pie! Now you'll have to pay for the pie, but it's pie nevertheless.

Spoiler:- Credits.:

Quote Originally Posted by Eeveeon8 View Post
    Holy.
    Fricken.
    Crap.

I have just read the ENTIRE series. All four books. And this is my all-time new favorite book. Better than even real books.
    You, my friend have just earned my respect.
    Have a great day, and please add me to the PM List.
    PS. This story is so epic, that I am unable to review it in multiple words, or any. Just. Wow.
    Heh, thanks. It's always great to see a new reader. Of course I'll add you to the PM list. Glad you like the story!

Author profile

Fizzy Bubbles info

Page 71 of 73 FirstFirst ... 216167686970717273 LastLast