Thread: Switch Games

Default Switch Games

Wowee the Nintendo Switch looks amazing, the games have me excited already, especially Mario Kart 8!
    What are you looking forward to?
    Last edited by Anabel is BEST; 14th January 2017 at 1:47 PM. Reason: Mentioned an unofficial game :(

I'm looking forward to The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild, 1 2 Switch, Mario Kart 8 Deluxe, and Super Mario Odyssey. And that's just off the top of my head as well. I'm also giving Splatoon 2 a close look and am eager to see what the Sonic 2017 game will be.
    Team Rocket will pay for their crimes.

My fanfiction.net profile

I'm looking forward to Super Mario Odyssey, Mario Kart 8 Deluxe, 1-2-Switch, Arms, Sonic Mania and Ultra Street Fighter II.

This is what I plan on getting:

-Mario Odyssey
    -Breath of the Wild
    -Splatoon 2
    -Mario Kart 8 Deluxe
    -Sonic Mania
    -Sonic 2017
    -Yooka Laylee

This is already looking like a better lineup in just one year than the Wii U had in 4 years on the market, a lot of games I've been waiting all of 8th gen for are finally showing up as Switch launch titles. Now the only thing left on my wishlist (besides Kirby and Pokemon which are pretty much guaranteed to show up at some point) is Metroid Prime 4.
    Quote Originally Posted by LizardonX View Post
    Tabitha has really let himself go, just how many lava cookies did he eat in the last 11 years?

So many good games lookin' to be on the Switch! I'm currently loving Legend of Zelda: Breath of The Wild, ARMS, Splatoon 2, Fire Emblem Warriors, and Mario Kart 8 Deluxe. I have really high hopes for the Switch, I can't wait until it comes out!
    PokeShipping for life! My Fanfiction.net profile page. https://www.fanfiction.net/u/5756276/Swag-Giraffe