Page 23 of 26 FirstFirst ... 131920212223242526 LastLast

Thread: Official "What Game(s) Should I Get?" Topic, Nintendo Console Edition

So, what game should I get for my 3DS? Should I get a Virtual Console game or just wait till I have enough money to buy a 3DS game?
    Black 2 Friend Code: 4900-4933-8066

I can trade:

Lickie by PopPrincess_Lyra

Should I get Luigi's Mansion 2 wait for Fire Emblem Awakening when it comes out (it's not out in europe yet) or both.
    Sorry if my English isn't good. I'm Dutch.

Quote Originally Posted by grovyle1997 View Post
    Should I get Luigi's Mansion 2 wait for Fire Emblem Awakening when it comes out (it's not out in europe yet) or both.
    Both of these games are good. If you can wait take FE:A but if you want to play something now take LM2.

Quote Originally Posted by SpeedDeoxys View Post
    So, what game should I get for my 3DS? Should I get a Virtual Console game or just wait till I have enough money to buy a 3DS game?
    Luigi's mansion 2 should be good, but I never played it. If you don't have LoZ Oot3d wait till you can buy it. LoZ Links awakening, the original Kid Icarus, Kirby's Dream land 2 are all good games which you can on the eshop. If you live in America I recommend buying FE:A.
    3ds FC 2492-4223-4524
    Black FC:0432-9941-9309
    Black 2 FC: 3397-2999-9109
    AC:NL Dream Address: 6900-2317-3049

Between SMT:DS:SH and EO4:LotT, which one would is recommended here? I'm leaning SMT because demon-fusing seems cool, I've heard it's a bit easier (ie less grind-y), and I might like to try SMT4 when that comes out. On the other hand, I've played the EO demo and enjoyed it, which, while not a lot, is more than I can say for SMT. I have no other prior experience with either. Someone sway me one way or another.

EDIT: So apparently SMT is also riddled with glitches and such, though they don't show up that often from what I've heard. Can anyone who's played it give me some kind of explanation of how to avoid them, or if it hurts the game that badly?

I say between those two and those two only, mind you.
    Last edited by Excitable Boy; 21st April 2013 at 4:33 AM.

OK guys, I need your help.

From tomorrow 'til 30th June, Club Nintendo UK are doing a special promotion where if you buy 3 of any of the 8 selected games and register them, you get a fourth free.
    Here are the details.

I've already got Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon, and I was planning to get DKCR3D anyway, so I need two more.
    Any suggestions?

~The Head Honchkrow~

A journey most XtraordinarY is about to begin...

Quote Originally Posted by The Head Honchkrow View Post

From tomorrow 'til 30th June, Club Nintendo UK are doing a special promotion where if you buy 3 of any of the 8 selected games and register them, you get a fourth free.
    Here are the details.

I've already got Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon, and I was planning to get DKCR3D anyway, so I need two more.
    Any suggestions?

~The Head Honchkrow~
    PMD: GTI is an great game. I would reccomend it, even without it being needed to for any type of reward.
    3DS FC: 1762-3779-2632
    I have claimed Empoleon, Rosalina, and Super Mario Galaxy!
    Pokégyms

@TheEliteEmpoleon: Hmm...I'll have to get back to you on that one; there's a demo coming out this week in Europe, so I'll give it a try.

~The Head Honchkrow~

Here are the details.

Any suggestions?

~The Head Honchkrow~
    Kinda depends on what you're into. I've heard mostly bad things about the new PMD game (hunger, gender, IQ are gone, five starter/partners and mostly just Unova Pokemon available, can't multitask missions in dungeons, bipolar difficulty, wonky controls, no online team rescues, goddamn DLC), but you may be into that, so I dunno.

On the other hand, Fire Emblem is an absolutely amazing experience, even if you have no prior experience (play on Normal/Classic or Hard/Casual on your first playthrough), and is probably one of the best games ever released on the 3DS. Get it.

@Excitable Boy: *goes off to play demo*

....Well, no need to tell me twice! *orders copy @ Ł5 discount*

I still need one more game though.
    I'm thinking AC: NL, but I think need someone who's played the series to give an opinion before I decide.

~The Head Honchkrow~

Ok, I'm thinking about getting the new eshop game "the starship damery"
    anyone happen to know if its worth it?
    #AlphaSapphire
    I am one of Jehovah's Witnesses.
    If you have a question about my religion, or wish to discuss my religion, the Bible, or anything related to this topic, feel free to PM or VM me, take a look at the information in my profile or visit our official website.

I'm thinking AC: NL, but I think need someone who's played the series to give an opinion before I decide.

~The Head Honchkrow~
    Haven't played the DS version in a while, but I have played a lot of the Wii Version. New Leaf isn't out yet, but it certainly looks like a game that would be worth the money.

So the ones you'll be doing for the promotion are Dark Moon, DKCR 3D & Awakening? I'd say go for New Leaf, unless you are still considering Gates to Infinity.

Ruby: LeafGreen (Nuzlocke):
    Emerald: Diamond:
    Pearl: Platinum:
    SoulSilver: White:
    White 2:
    Wii FC: 8945-6722-1722-6586 | Nintendo Network ID: Master_Zach
    3DS FC: 1289-8257-7574 | Xbox Gamertag: WaTeRChAmP97
    Claimed: Blastoise, Pokémon XY & Calem from Pokémon XY

I'm looking to get LEGO City Undercover to keep me occupied over the summer. Are there any situations in which the game becomes "unwinnable" or certain events/items become lost forever?

Paradise is Calling... Are You Ready to Answer?

~The Head Honchkrow~
    It is great. It offers hours apron hours of gameplay and has loads of customization and multiplayer fun

FCs:
    Black- 1550 5635 4578. White 2- 0992 2115 3932
    3DS: 5386 7832 8719

~The Head Honchkrow~
    definitely worth it i got it from that promotion as my free download and havent been able to put it down the three games id recommend for the promotion are the ones already mentioned coz pmd is really clunky at times
    [br]Click here to feed me a fruit![br]Get your own at PokePlushies!

FC 0130 4771 0424
    shadow the hedgehog is in my opinion a great character i will support him as well as rights for goombas

some people say i'm a romantic
    others say i'm like james from team rocket
    hang on aren't they the same thing
    james= epic

3ds friend code:0173-1635-4866
    acnl dream address: 7500-2189-6004

I want to buy another game for my NES. Should I get Kid Icarus or Metroid?

EDIT: Never mind, I just got Kid Icarus as you can see in my signature.
    Last edited by grovyle1997; 5th July 2013 at 10:26 PM.

16. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Handle Name: Ak-48 View Post
    Hey everyone. So I just received my animal crossing 3DS XL I bought from eBay. Other than Pokemon, which I already have a couple games, what are some 3DS titles you have enjoyed over the past couple years.
    So to update my original post from over 1 month ago I've settled on these games, and nothing is on my radar other than Pokemon X & Y. Suggestions are open to expanding my library; and DS-regular games are ok to suggest also.

[IMG]http://i42.*******.com/2a78nev.jpg[/IMG]

Any chance you could put that in a spoiler tag? It's sort of unnecessarily huge, particularly where a written list of the games you own would sufficed just fine.

-----
    Never underestimate the power of stupidity, of the one and of the many.
    Words to|live by

[QUOTE=Handle Name: Ak-48;16283660]So to update my original post from over 1 month ago I've settled on these games, and nothing is on my radar other than Pokemon X & Y. Suggestions are open to expanding my library; and DS-regular games are ok to suggest also./QUOTE]

I would say Super Mario 64 DS since that's still my favourite DS game.

Quote Originally Posted by Handle Name: Ak-48 View Post
    So to update my original post from over 1 month ago I've settled on these games, and nothing is on my radar other than Pokemon X & Y. Suggestions are open to expanding my library; and DS-regular games are ok to suggest also.
    I reccomend Mario and Luigi: Dream Team. It is truly a great game.
    3DS FC: 1762-3779-2632
    I have claimed Empoleon, Rosalina, and Super Mario Galaxy!
    Pokégyms

The last 3DS game I got was Donkey Kong Country Returns (on E-shop), I won't say it's the most awful game in the world, but I never realized how much I don't really care for these type of games. I mean I like the first Donkey Kong game with on NES or SNES or whatever it is, so I'm confused as to why I don't like this game, I guess its primarily because of how weird it is. I mean I think I hate how a lot of the "upgrades" are only temporary. Especially the bird that helps you find those puzzle pieces.

I wish I had spent the money on something else, or had the money to buy Pokemon X and save $20 (because I had $35, in order to get Pokemon X, I'd have to spend $20 to make it up).

Sort of hate the choice I've made, and oh well I'm stuck with it, I guess I'll play it whenever I feel like it, but oh well.
    Misinterpreting my posts is not your fault, negative repping me, and getting very sensitive about my posts because you misinterpreted my posts however is your fault. Think really hard, before negative repping or making a big deal about my posts. I don't appreciate being negative repped for reasons that are a result of misinterpreting my posts.

I'm thinking of getting Arkham City: Blackgate for my 3DS when it comes out later this year...My issue is that I'm concerned about it being a second rate port.

So, yeah.

I'm thinking of getting MLT because I absolutely loved the series.

I'm a bit concerned that there will probable be something new coming out soon, so I don't want to buy it and then have something better pop up.

Wat do you guys think?

I have $20 on my 3DS eShop account and I have no idea what to do with it whatsoever. Open to considering random suggestions!

What I already have includes Virtual Console Tetris, LoZ Four Swords Anniversary Edition, Crimson Shroud, and Rhythm Core Alpha.
    Last edited by Austratus; 12th November 2013 at 7:53 PM. Reason: Add what I have!
    Claims | Golurk ・ Knights of the Round (Final Fantasy series, summon)
    3DS Friend Code | 2148 8469 8580
    ΩR | Duelleck (♂OT: 44357) ・ αS | Merlwyn (♀OT: 57802)
    X | Nixon (OT: 43198) / Friend Safari Ghost (Pumpkaboo, Shuppet, Dusclops)
    Wh | Ace (OT: 62283) ・ W2 | Lloyd (OT: 30233)SS | Karagu (OT: 55992)

KEEP CALM and BE A CHAMPION

Quote Originally Posted by Austratus View Post
    I have $20 on my 3DS eShop account and I have no idea what to do with it whatsoever. Open to considering random suggestions!

What I already have includes Virtual Console Tetris, LoZ Four Swords Anniversary Edition, Crimson Shroud, and Rhythm Core Alpha.
    If you like RPG-like games VVVVVV is brilliant!

Adventure is defintely a Zelda, I recommend either the Oracles or Awakening!

A good, cheap shooter is Gunman Clive!

A good Rhythm Game made by GF is HarmoKnight!

The best DSiWare game IMHO is 10 second run! It is addictive and becomes stupidly difficult later on, with 50 stages (It gets very hard after about 30)!
    Too much water guys!

Oh, now that it's been mentioned-- I already have 10 Second Run, too! ... and Cave Story (the original eShop release before they updated it).

Err, here's a few things from my Wish List for you guys to score or strike:
    Publisher Dream
    Witch and Hero
    Dillon's Rolling Western (and its sequel)
    Mega Man II
    BIT.TRIP SAGA
    VectorRacing
    Colors3D
    Claims | Golurk ・ Knights of the Round (Final Fantasy series, summon)
    3DS Friend Code | 2148 8469 8580
    ΩR | Duelleck (♂OT: 44357) ・ αS | Merlwyn (♀OT: 57802)
    X | Nixon (OT: 43198) / Friend Safari Ghost (Pumpkaboo, Shuppet, Dusclops)
    Wh | Ace (OT: 62283) ・ W2 | Lloyd (OT: 30233)SS | Karagu (OT: 55992)

KEEP CALM and BE A CHAMPION

Page 23 of 26 FirstFirst ... 131920212223242526 LastLast