Page 16 of 26 FirstFirst ... 6121314151617181920 ... LastLast

Thread: Official "What Game(s) Should I Get?" Topic, Nintendo Console Edition

Quote Originally Posted by ForeverFlame View Post
    I Wanna Be The Guy is the most frustrating game in existence,
    Fixed that for you.

VVVVVV is not that hard. It's beatable within 45 minutes, even with trinkets. I think it took me 2 hours my first playthrough, with all trinkets, then the next time which was a few months later took me roughly 50 minutes. It's fun, don't let this comment steer you away. I recommend.

Quote Originally Posted by airaid View Post
    I'm getting a 3DS in about a week. What do you guys think I should start with?

Because I was thinking of just getting some points so I could finally try Super Mario Land. By the time I was able to purchase games for myself, the Game Boy was pretty much dead and buried, so to speak.
    Try Mario Kart 7 and we have some upcoming games this love month so..

Anyways, Which one should I grab on these fighting games?
    - Tekken Prime
    - DOA: Dimension
    - SS4

Quote Originally Posted by Rhyle View Post
    Anyways, Which one should I grab on these fighting games?
    - Tekken Prime
    - DOA: Dimension
    - SS4
    There are two different fighting style games, so you should be clear about which you like more, first. SSF4 is a fantastic game, and it's a pretty good time to pick up the most recent edition since they've seemingly expended how many different physical copies they can get for it. I don't know much about Tekken because I've never been especially into it. DoA is pretty good from what I've heard. At the price you're getting that or the most recent Street Fighter version for though, I'd say get SSF4 because there's that much more content at this point.

Sorry. Not to mention I played Tekken for almost 4 years now, so I maybe biased. Maybe I'm getting Tekken then SS4 first. I have some good feedbacks about DOA too but I think SS4 is more classic and fun.

For the 3DS I definitely am going to buy Kid Icarus when it comes out but there are other games I want too.
    If I were to get an on-rails/arcade shooter, should I go with Star Fox 64 3D or Nano Assault?
    If I was going to get a third-person shooter title, should it be MGS 3D Snake Eater or Resident Evil Revelations.
    Also, with a 20$ eShop card, how do you think I should spent the points? For sure I will get Pushmo, but for the others I was thinking maybe Sakura Samurai and Super Mario bros...
    im not sure about anything

Question

For the 3DS I definitely am going to buy Kid Icarus when it comes out but there are other games I want too.
    If I were to get an on-rails/arcade shooter, should I go with Star Fox 64 3D or Nano Assault?
    If I was going to get a third-person shooter title, should it be MGS 3D Snake Eater or Resident Evil Revelations.
    Also, with a 20$ eShop card, how do you think I should spent the points? For sure I will get Pushmo, but for the others I was thinking maybe Sakura Samurai and Super Mario bros...

Hi! I am thinking of buying the new 3DS. Which of these games should I get?; Mario Kart 7, Pokemon Rumble Blast, or the old Pokemon HG/SS?

"Light travels faster than sound. That's why some people appear bright until they speak."

~~~Black FC: 0175 6765 7656~~~
    ~~~X FC: 0259 1258 2670~~~

Quote Originally Posted by LightningRevolver View Post
    Hi! I am thinking of buying the new 3DS. Which of these games should I get?; Mario Kart 7, Pokemon Rumble Blast, or the old Pokemon HG/SS?
    Definitely Pokemon Rumble Blast. It's my only 3DS exclusive game and i LOVE it.

I got rumble blast yesterday and I love it!
    [IMG]http://i40.*******.com/2pouxxy.jpg[/IMG]

Pkm games I own:
    B/Y/R G/S/C R/E D/P Hg/Ss B/W

Soon to be B2/W2

xDoN904™ is offline ⓈⓅⒺⒺⒹⓎ★ⓈⓅⒺⒺⒹ★ⒷⓄⓎ

Ok i got $20 eShop card locked and loaded on my 3DS. Can anyone recommend any good games on the 3DS side and others thats worth checking out.

3DS FC: 3523 2818 0917 X IGN: PsychoDon904 Y IGN: PsychoDon904

NOTICE: I just started my part time job recently and I don't have as much time to trade so on the weekdays I am available between 12pm - 3pm/11pm - 4am EST Monday - Friday and all day Sundays when I wake up.

Pokemon Y Is my main of the two with over 999:59+ Hours invested since launch.

Pokemon X&Y!!!
    FS type: Electric (Stunfisk, Electrode and Galvantula)

Y MM Tries: 11
    Current MM: N/A
    Successful MM: 3IV Deino (73rd egg)/3IV Honedge (433rd egg)/4IV Gible (8th egg)/5IV Goomy (8th Egg)/4IV(0 Spe) Honedge (100th egg)/4IV (0 Def....GARBAGE!!!) Pumpkaboo XL (12th egg)/5IV Machop (72nd egg)

Middle one is kind of a waste. Last one...is on the DS.

But first one is really, really awesome, if you have wireless internet connection.

One of the first two. As much as I liked Soul Silver, the levels are unbalanced, it's not 3D, it's plot sucks compared to DPPT/BW, and it's mostly aimed at nostalgic players.

I've never played the other two, though, but they look fun.
    Ok i got $20 eShop card locked and loaded on my 3DS. Can anyone recommend any good games on the 3DS side and others thats worth checking out.
    That armadillo game looks kind of fun, though I don't use the eShop much.
    Venemo Oscuridad - 6 Battles
    My Secret Base, Version 2.

Someone asked me if I want to trade my Mario Kart 7 for their StarFox 64 3D, What do you think guys, should I trade it?
    Never played StarFox 64 before, it would be my first time playing it.

I haven't heard much good stuff about Rumble Blast but Mario Kart 7 is so sosososooso so fun! HG/SS are good but I really liked the nostalgia part the best, BW are much better games IMO.
    I would definitely go for Mario Kart 7 if I didn't already have it.

Quote Originally Posted by Rhyle View Post
    Someone asked me if I want to trade my Mario Kart 7 for their StarFox 64 3D, What do you think guys, should I trade it?
    Never played StarFox 64 before, it would be my first time playing it.
    If you really wanted to play Starfox 64, there's always the option to get the cheaper original version from the Wii Virtual Console, and Mario Kart 7 lasts longer then Starfox, especially if you can play online. I'd keep Mario Kart.
    Eagerly waiting for: Monolith Soft Wii U game

What do people think of Super Mario Galaxy 2 and Kirby Return to Dreamland, I am thinking I might get them also does anyone know the price for Australia?

Quote Originally Posted by Serebii! View Post
    What do people think of Super Mario Galaxy 2 and Kirby Return to Dreamland, I am thinking I might get them also does anyone know the price for Australia?
    One of the best Kirby games out there and the best platformer ever conceived.
        Spoiler:- 3DS friend-code:

So, I have 1400 points on the Wii Shop and can't decide what to spend them on. I have a few ideas, but can't decide:

Either Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past or Super Metroid (800 pts) and Super Mario Bros 3 (500 pts)

Cave Story (1200 pts)

One of the Monkey Island games (1000 pts I think)
    I'm sorry, were you expecting some kind of epic signature here?

Current works:
    A Modern Atlantis- Bioshock/Doctor Who crossover (FINALLY WRITING CHAPTER 3! Will post soon!)
    -When a perfectly mundane trip to the ocean floor causes the Doctor and his companions to discover an underwater city, they find a utopia that is anything but. (Rated PG-14 for language and violence)

Quote Originally Posted by LokiTheGengar View Post
    So, I have 1400 points on the Wii Shop and can't decide what to spend them on. I have a few ideas, but can't decide:

Either Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past or Super Metroid (800 pts) and Super Mario Bros 3 (500 pts)

Cave Story (1200 pts)

One of the Monkey Island games (1000 pts I think)
    Three AMAZING games there, but the choice between ALttP and SM is so difficult, because both are definitely the BEST SNES games.. ever. My personal favourite is Super Metroid, because the game is an amazing experience and for me, there's way more replay value in that game than in Zelda... and I prefer 3D Zeldas anyway^^;

Super Mario Bros 3 is best NES game, period.
    Primary 3DS FC: 3883-5608-5531 | Teddiursa, Minccino, Eevee
    Secondary 3DS FC: 4124-5580-5834 | Bibarel, Quagsire, Poliwhirl
    IGN: LISA for trades, Esch for battles

PM me for German Meadow pattern (HQ) Scatterbugs

THT SP count: 0 *sob*

Credits to Astral Shadow for the userbar!

What do people think of Twilight Princess and how much does it cost?

For whatever reason, people will tell you it's a horrible/the worst Zelda title ever (note: if one actually thinks this, that was rhetorical, I'm not telling you to pipe up and agree, I'm telling you the opposite, shush) but people will do that with every game. As a game, it plays very, very similarly to Ocarina of Time on a number of levels, but carries a fairly different visual aesthetic throughout. Being nearly six years old, there is absolutely no shortage of available footage or information regarding the game - I suggest you go hunt for some of that to give you some idea of what to expect.

"How much does it cost?" is an odd question, but GameStop.com lists a new copy at $20 as one of the "Nintendo Selects" titles, which isn't terribly more than you'd likely pay for a used copy at the same store.

-----
    Never underestimate the power of stupidity, of the one and of the many.
    Words to|live by

Would it be cheap to buy Twilight Princss pre-owned in Australia?

I freely admit I'm not really up on the latest used game prices at your exact nearest used game shop in Australia. Perhaps you might check with them, where they'd definitely know, rather than asking here where no one will know?

-----
    Never underestimate the power of stupidity, of the one and of the many.
    Words to|live by

Quote Originally Posted by Serebii! View Post
    Would it be cheap to buy Twilight Princss pre-owned in Australia?
    -6 years old
    -Wii
    -Pre-owned

You answered your own question.
    Last.fm | Steam ID
    Nostalgia

I'm considering buying Xenoblade soon. Would it be a good idea to pay for the CCP bundle as well? The only other game I have that would benefit from it is Monster Hunter Tri. Do the more standard controls enhance the experience of playing them by a lot?
    Eagerly waiting for: Monolith Soft Wii U game

Page 16 of 26 FirstFirst ... 6121314151617181920 ... LastLast