Page 17 of 26 FirstFirst ... 7131415161718192021 ... LastLast
Results 401 to 425 of 629

Thread: Official "What Game(s) Should I Get?" Topic, Nintendo Console Edition

  1. #401
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Melior, Crimea
    Posts
    1,344

    Default

    I'm considering buying Xenoblade soon. Would it be a good idea to pay for the CCP bundle as well? The only other game I have that would benefit from it is Monster Hunter Tri. Do the more standard controls enhance the experience of playing them by a lot?
    Eagerly waiting for: Monolith Soft Wii U game

  2. #402
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    ISS
    Posts
    819

    Default

    I have deceided to buy Super Mario Galaxy 2, thanks for your help

  3. #403
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    United Kingdom & Ireland
    Posts
    1,617

    Default

    I'm interested in getting Skyward Sword, however I'm not interested in getting a Wii Motion Plus remote just to play it. Is Skyward Sword worth playing with the Standard Wii Remote?
    Last.fm | Steam ID
    Nostalgia

  4. #404

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rezzo View Post
    however I'm not interested in getting a Wii Motion Plus remote just to play it. Is Skyward Sword worth playing with the Standard Wii Remote?
    Your question as you have presented it is fundamentally flawed. See if you can guess why.


    -----
    Never underestimate the power of stupidity, of the one and of the many.
    Words to|live by

  5. #405
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    ISS
    Posts
    819

    Default

    You need to buy the wii motion plus and I recommend you do to play Skyward Sword, I did and I love it

  6. #406

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Serebii! View Post
    You need to buy the wii motion plus and I recommend you do to play Skyward Sword, I did and I love it
    And now he's not going to learn anything from this. Fine work.


    -----
    Never underestimate the power of stupidity, of the one and of the many.
    Words to|live by

  7. #407
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    my house
    Posts
    42

    Default

    hey guys i got a gbm recently (actually not that recently i just lost the charger lol) and I'm having trouble with game selection because of the gigantic amount of gba games. please help. btw i already have the mainstream pokemon games except ruby and firered
    Hey! If anyone wants to play emerald together i'm restarting so please pm me if so or if you have questions thanks! Also if you wanna chat about leaf green pm me id love too!
    <----Lil' Breezy

  8. #408
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Somewhere
    Posts
    290

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ChuPika View Post
    hey guys i got a gbm recently (actually not that recently i just lost the charger lol) and I'm having trouble with game selection because of the gigantic amount of gba games. please help. btw i already have the mainstream pokemon games except ruby and firered
    Most First Part Nintendo games are fine, except mario party and mario pinball. Sonic games are actually good here. There's megaman, though I prefer the zero games over the battle network games. Any Final Fantasy game. Ninja Five O. Castlevania.
    Or try list of the best gba games. Here are some:
    http://gameboy.ign.com/articles/772/772284p1.html
    http://gameratio.cheatcodesgalore.com/gba/topgames.php
    http://www.snackbar-games.com/featur...s-to-play-now/
    Currently going through the 5 main regions.
    Quote Originally Posted by SazandoraIsAwesome View Post
    -ARE SKYLA, ELESA, and CYNTHIA STILL YOUNG AND SEXY??!

  9. #409
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    1

    Default

    ive been looking for RE6 for my PS3..i saw the trailer, very interesting!

  10. #410
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Wonderfully Sophisticated NJ
    Posts
    120

    Default

    So I only very recently got into the Zelda series, with Skyward Sword and Oot 3D, and now I want to play some older ones. Which one should I get first Majora's Mask (from the virtual console, you have to buy a special wii controller for this right?), or Twilight Princess?

  11. #411
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    6,080

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lifeline View Post
    So I only very recently got into the Zelda series, with Skyward Sword and Oot 3D, and now I want to play some older ones. Which one should I get first Majora's Mask (from the virtual console, you have to buy a special wii controller for this right?), or Twilight Princess?
    Majora's Mask then Twilight Princess. As for the controller, if you've got a GameCube controller, you're fine. If not, buy a Classic Controller Pro (Pro means it has handles and doesn't cost a cent more than the regular kind), if you're going to buy more Wii titles (such as Super Smash Bros. Brawl and Xenoblade), you'll be glad you bought the Classic Controller.
        Spoiler:- 3DS friend-code:

  12. #412
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    9,652

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lifeline View Post
    So I only very recently got into the Zelda series, with Skyward Sword and Oot 3D, and now I want to play some older ones. Which one should I get first Majora's Mask (from the virtual console, you have to buy a special wii controller for this right?), or Twilight Princess?
    You could probably buy them both at the same time because MM is only 1000 Wii Points (one of those cards is $10) and TP is a Nintendo Select title, basically meaning it costs $20. You'd only be spending a total of $30.

    Ruby: LeafGreen (Nuzlocke):
    Emerald: Diamond:
    Pearl: Platinum:
    SoulSilver: White:
    White 2:
    Wii FC: 8945-6722-1722-6586 | Nintendo Network ID: Master_Zach
    3DS FC: 1289-8257-7574 | Xbox Gamertag: WaTeRChAmP97
    Claimed: Blastoise, Pokémon XY & Calem from Pokémon XY

  13. #413
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Northwest England
    Posts
    4,100

    Default

    I'm thinking of buying Kid Icarus: Uprising, but naturally I'm worried about the controls for the land sections. Basically, is it worth putting up with them? Is it still awkward to use them? etc.
    Quote Originally Posted by Huspoel View Post
    You're saying some really smart stuff there.

  14. #414
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Somewhere...
    Posts
    3,866

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Aurawarrior8 View Post
    I'm thinking of buying Kid Icarus: Uprising, but naturally I'm worried about the controls for the land sections. Basically, is it worth putting up with them? Is it still awkward to use them? etc.
    Awkward at first but you'll get used to it. That's what everyone who got the game has said.

    And it's a great game.


    Credit to Neo Pikachu for the Weavile banner.

  15. #415
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Oxford, England
    Posts
    3,097

    Default

    I want to buy Colors!3D from the e-shop but the stupid cash system means I'll need to put in another Ł10 despite being only a couple of quid short, so after buying Colors my spare change equates to Ł7.40 to spend (or save, I guess). I think this translates to just over $8.00.

    I'm not sure really what to get with it. I'm tempted to get both Pacman and Tetris (Gameboy versions), which cost Ł3.60 each, but I'm not convinced.

    So, are there any really amazing games out/coming out in the future that cost less then Ł7.40/$8.00?
    I'm not too fussed for genre, but nothing that's ridiculously hard. I'd be especially interested in something that I could just pick up when I've got nothing to do for a few minutes and not get bored of.

    All this and more on my tumblr!
    I can breed premier ball Johto starters.
    3DS: 1160-9852-7611
    Will-Powered Spriter

  16. #416

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Will-powered Spriter View Post
    I want to buy Colors!3D from the e-shop but the stupid cash system means I'll need to put in another Ł10 despite being only a couple of quid short, so after buying Colors my spare change equates to Ł7.40 to spend (or save, I guess). I think this translates to just over $8.00.
    Don't you lot have what the American e-Shop has, namely the ability to add only the funds you need for a certain game?


    -----
    Never underestimate the power of stupidity, of the one and of the many.
    Words to|live by

  17. #417
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Oxford, England
    Posts
    3,097

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BCVM22 View Post
    Don't you lot have what the American e-Shop has, namely the ability to add only the funds you need for a certain game?
    ...

    ...Well would you look at that.

    How long has that been there and is it also on the wii version?

    All this and more on my tumblr!
    I can breed premier ball Johto starters.
    3DS: 1160-9852-7611
    Will-Powered Spriter

  18. #418

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Will-powered Spriter View Post
    How long has that been there
    December.

    Quote Originally Posted by Will-powered Spriter View Post
    is it also on the wii version?
    No idea. You'll have to investigate and report back.


    -----
    Never underestimate the power of stupidity, of the one and of the many.
    Words to|live by

  19. #419
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Oxford, England
    Posts
    3,097

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BCVM22 View Post
    December.
    No idea. You'll have to investigate and report back.
    OK, I've checked, it doesn't.
    But thank god it's on the 3DS. The limit thing was infuriating.

    All this and more on my tumblr!
    I can breed premier ball Johto starters.
    3DS: 1160-9852-7611
    Will-Powered Spriter

  20. #420
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    The Milky Way Galaxy
    Posts
    483

    Default

    I'm gettin a 3ds soon, any ideas for games?

    Currently i'm wanting: Tales of the Abyss 3ds port. Kid icarus Uprising, and Star fox 3d. Any other games I should try to get?
    Quote Originally Posted by AuraChannelerChris View Post
    And Sakurai's freedom has ended. Time for him to come back and be our slave to release extremely vague snapshots every five days a week.

    Quote Originally Posted by Symphony View Post
    "Stare into my eyes and be hypnotized by my cuteness!"

  21. #421
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Northwest England
    Posts
    4,100

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TheRibbonedCubchoo View Post
    I'm gettin a 3ds soon, any ideas for games?

    Currently i'm wanting: Tales of the Abyss 3ds port. Kid icarus Uprising, and Star fox 3d. Any other games I should try to get?
    If you've not played the original N64 version, The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time is great. It does show it's age in places despite being a remake but it's still one of the best adventure games out there.

    Super mario 3D Land is good if you're the type of gamer who tries to 100% games. If you're not, the game won't last you too long but the level design is still very good.

    Those are the only 3DS games I've bought so far.
    Quote Originally Posted by Huspoel View Post
    You're saying some really smart stuff there.

  22. #422
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Philippines. (GMT+8)
    Posts
    164

    Default

    Hey, I have a new 3DS but only have my old game which is Pokemon Black. So... I'm thinking of buying one myself for X-Mas. I'm thinking about these: MK7, Kid Icarus: Uprising, Resident Evil, or should I wait for BW2? Also, can you recommend a good racing game?




    "Light travels faster than sound. That's why some people appear bright until they speak."

    ~~~Black FC: 0175 6765 7656~~~
    ~~~X FC: 0259 1258 2670~~~

  23. #423
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    9,652

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LightningRevolver View Post
    Hey, I have a new 3DS but only have my old game which is Pokemon Black. So... I'm thinking of buying one myself for X-Mas. I'm thinking about these: MK7, Kid Icarus: Uprising, Resident Evil, or should I wait for BW2? Also, can you recommend a good racing game?
    B2W2 is shaping up very nicely, so it could be a good idea to wait for it's release. Of course none of us have played the game, but we've seen tons of things.

    The only one I played that you listed is MK7, which is a very fun racing game. Uprising & Revelations do look like very fun games though. There are also tons of other 3DS games coming out later this year.

    Ruby: LeafGreen (Nuzlocke):
    Emerald: Diamond:
    Pearl: Platinum:
    SoulSilver: White:
    White 2:
    Wii FC: 8945-6722-1722-6586 | Nintendo Network ID: Master_Zach
    3DS FC: 1289-8257-7574 | Xbox Gamertag: WaTeRChAmP97
    Claimed: Blastoise, Pokémon XY & Calem from Pokémon XY

  24. #424
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    4,089

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LightningRevolver View Post
    Hey, I have a new 3DS but only have my old game which is Pokemon Black. So... I'm thinking of buying one myself for X-Mas. I'm thinking about these: MK7, Kid Icarus: Uprising, Resident Evil, or should I wait for BW2? Also, can you recommend a good racing game?
    Go for Black 2. Though Mario Kart 7 is also an enjoyable game. Kid Icarus will give you a repetitive strain injury, and Resident Evil Revelations doesn't have enough repetitive play value for you to put all of your eggs into that one basket.

  25. #425
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Gone
    Posts
    1,142

    Default

    I've recently added some money onto my eShop and I want to ask, What titles would any of you recommend? I'm assuming there is a certain amount of rubbish on there so some advice would be helpful.
    The most Superior Snivy. Left, good time here though. I loved this place.

Page 17 of 26 FirstFirst ... 7131415161718192021 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •