Page 28 of 29 FirstFirst ... 18242526272829 LastLast
Results 676 to 700 of 711

Thread: Official "What Game(s) Should I Get?" Topic, Nintendo Console Edition

  1. #676
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Jerusalem, Isreal
    Posts
    112

    Default

    Again I ask- The binding of Issac rebirth-Yay or Nay?
    Last edited by Dragonite Fan; 6th November 2015 at 3:26 PM.
    My 3ds Friend Code:
    Name: Rotem
    FC: 4425-1847-2626

    I have Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate, Pokemon X, Animal Crossing New Leaf, Mario Kart 7, Super Smash Bros. For 3ds, Bravely Default, Luigi's Mansion 2 and Steel Diver: Sub Wars Premium for Multiplayer. Add me if you wish.

  2. #677
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    The last place you look
    Posts
    10,940

    Default

    It's a good dungeon crawler, but it's really best played on other platforms; the New 3DS version is riddled with glitches, and you'll likely be a while waiting for Afterbirth.

  3. #678
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    10,394

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hero of Truth View Post
    Hello.

    So, Zelda: TriForce Heroes is out for a week and so on by now, and I still haven't decided whether to get the game or not, in fact I'm really mixed about the whole matter. Could you perhaps help me decide? Do you recommend this game above all?
    If you have people to play the game with locally, you should buy it. If not, don't even bother. The game is difficult to play with online (no ****ing voice chat and those emoticons barely help) and is terrible in single player. Between yesterday and today I've had the game since launch and am currently on the 8th world. I've been stuck on the 8th world since yesterday and have only beaten the first level in it. Between yesterday and today I've played for about 2 hours and have only beaten the first ****ing level (these aren't terrible long levels), which is incredibly frustrating. When playing online, you could potentially get people who have shitty internet connections, suck at playing/don't know what the **** they are doing or just want to troll you.
    Kalos:
    Hoenn:
    3DS FC: 1289-8257-7574 | Nintendo Network ID: Master_Zach | Xbox Gamertag: WaTeRChAmP97 | PSN ID: Ultra_Zach97
    Claims: Blastoise, Super Smash Bros. for Wii U, Joel from The Last of Us, Law & Order: SVU, The Dark Knight Rises & Multi-Man Smash theme

  4. #679
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Silvertown, Johto
    Posts
    1,346

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Torpoleon View Post
    If you have people to play the game with locally, you should buy it. If not, don't even bother. The game is difficult to play with online (no ****ing voice chat and those emoticons barely help) and is terrible in single player. Between yesterday and today I've had the game since launch and am currently on the 8th world. I've been stuck on the 8th world since yesterday and have only beaten the first level in it. Between yesterday and today I've played for about 2 hours and have only beaten the first ****ing level (these aren't terrible long levels), which is incredibly frustrating. When playing online, you could potentially get people who have shitty internet connections, suck at playing/don't know what the **** they are doing or just want to troll you.
    Thank you. It's a skip then.

  5. #680
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    5

    Default

    I am getting a bit burnt on pokemon but have not really played anything but that for years. I want to get into some different games. I know there are games such as Zelda that are good games but do not know what's a good jump in point to start with. I want to find games that are a decent length and have plenty to do in them. If some one could give me some advice on games it would be appreciated.

  6. #681

    Default

    If you need a Zelda title to use as a springboard, find Ocarina of Time 3D for the 3DS. It fits your criteria and will ease you in to the franchise. If it sits well with you, its own sequel - Majora's Mask 3D - is also readily available.


    -----
    Never underestimate the power of stupidity, of the one and of the many.
    Words to|live by

  7. #682
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    La La Land
    Posts
    137

    Default

    Link Between Worlds is a decent length. I'm a not huge fan of Zelda handhelds, but I found this game quite enjoyable.
    Currently completing the National Dex for the first time ever!
    10 more to go!

  8. #683
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    45

    Default

    Hey guys. I have the original Sonic and Sega All Star Racing for DS, and it's okay. Should I get the "transformed" version for 3DS? Is it any better?
    Turtwig/Sinnoh fan forever!

  9. #684
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    730

    Default

    Does anyone know anything about the sword art online games??
    stay gold
    BE PROUD

  10. #685
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    In your mind
    Posts
    5,108

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Feline View Post
    Hey guys. I have the original Sonic and Sega All Star Racing for DS, and it's okay. Should I get the "transformed" version for 3DS? Is it any better?
    It's better, but I don't know if it would make a good priority purchase. I would be inclined to ask what kind of games interest you to make a better opinion.

    Quote Originally Posted by lemoncatpower View Post
    Does anyone know anything about the sword art online games??
    I don't know one for a Nintendo console, unless you know of one and can specify.

    Image from Pokemon's Sun and Moon page. Meme by me.

  11. #686

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lemoncatpower View Post
    Does anyone know anything about the sword art online games??
    They say they are better than the anime as it expands on ideas and allows you to play as other characters.


    ~ When the sweet model student tells you to shut up. ~

    Wii U: AuraGuyChris
    Youtube Channel - Shantae: Risky's Revenge DC (Wii U)

    Special: "Baby, Baby, Baby."

  12. #687
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    348

    Default

    IMO SAO is a ripoff of .//Hack.

    But back to Nintendo gaming....I recommend Fire Emblem Fates (all 3 games). I also recommend Project X Zone and Project X Zone 2 as well as Azure Striker Gunvolt, Mega Man Legacy Collection, and Shin Megami Tensei IV.

    "Small but Brave! Keldeo the Hero!!"

    new 3DS FC- 0319-1016-0613

    Please add me to your Friend Roster!

  13. #688
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    853

    Default

    Just bought a Wii U (finally), wondering what games are worthwhile to pick up? I know for sure that I'm picking up Mario Kart 8 and Smash when I get paid but what else is super good?

  14. #689
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    The Celestial Land of Tenno
    Posts
    2,834

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pyroli View Post
    Just bought a Wii U (finally), wondering what games are worthwhile to pick up? I know for sure that I'm picking up Mario Kart 8 and Smash when I get paid but what else is super good?
    It depends on what series you like. If you're a fan of Mario I say that Mario Maker is the essential Wii U game next to Smash Bros. If you're a fan of Zelda then Hyrule Warriors is great fun, and there's Twilight Princess HD and Wind Waker HD if you haven't played/want to replay the originals. I'm not a fan of it myself, but if you like shooter games, then Splatoon is often considered to be one of the best games on the Wii U. Finally, you have Pokken coming out next week, which is looking to have a lot of potential. Enjoy your Wii U!

    Join Ash and Pikachu as they travel to the Tenno Region, a region known for its advanced space program. Along their way towards the Tenno League and becoming a Pokémon Master they'll encounter new Pokémon, new enemies, such as the evil Team Planetary, and, of course, a certain trio of Team Rocket members, along with friends new and old.
    Check it out!

    Also, for news, reviews, info on my custom games Luna, Terra, and Sol Versions, the basis of Cosmic Quest, a Special Episode, and features like a Tenno Region Pokédex listing all of my custom Pokémon, complete with pictures, visit the Pokémon Cosmic Quest Official Website.

  15. #690

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pyroli View Post
    Just bought a Wii U (finally), wondering what games are worthwhile to pick up? I know for sure that I'm picking up Mario Kart 8 and Smash when I get paid but what else is super good?
    You've got plenty of stuff. Right now, for example, you can get Rayman Legends for just $9.99 off the eShop.

    Super Mario Maker and Splatoon are all the rage for online stuff.

    And if you haven't played them yet, the HD remasters for Wind Waker and Twilight Princess.

    Hyrule Warriors is chock-full of content, unless you want Legends for the 3DS.


    ~ When the sweet model student tells you to shut up. ~

    Wii U: AuraGuyChris
    Youtube Channel - Shantae: Risky's Revenge DC (Wii U)

    Special: "Baby, Baby, Baby."

  16. #691
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    588

    Default

    I'm thinking about getting Fire Emblem Fates once I clear Awakening and take care of getting some gifts for relatives for their birthdays. I'm thinking about doing the Revelations path first.

  17. #692

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pokemon Power View Post
    I'm thinking about doing the Revelations path first.
    The game absolutely warns you not to try that path out first if you didn't complete the other two yet. Play that path first and it will reduce the surprise value of the others dramatically.


    ~ When the sweet model student tells you to shut up. ~

    Wii U: AuraGuyChris
    Youtube Channel - Shantae: Risky's Revenge DC (Wii U)

    Special: "Baby, Baby, Baby."

  18. #693
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    588

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AuraChannelerChris View Post
    The game absolutely warns you not to try that path out first if you didn't complete the other two yet. Play that path first and it will reduce the surprise value of the others dramatically.
    On second thought, maybe I'll start with Conquest, then do Revelations. I hear that all the characters from that path are in Revelations.

  19. #694

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pokemon Power View Post
    On second thought, maybe I'll start with Conquest, then do Revelations. I hear that all the characters from that path are in Revelations.
    Well, it's your choice, but that means Birthright becomes irrelevant by being last.


    ~ When the sweet model student tells you to shut up. ~

    Wii U: AuraGuyChris
    Youtube Channel - Shantae: Risky's Revenge DC (Wii U)

    Special: "Baby, Baby, Baby."

  20. #695
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    64

    Default

    So, I got a $50 Eshop card for an early birthday present from my aunt.

    I was leaning towards getting Super Mario Galaxy 2 on the Eshop, but that leaves $30 that I have left over. Thoughts on what game I should get?
    3DS Friend Code is 0061-3599-7305. My Friend Safari is Delibird, Bermite and Dewgong. If you would like to add me send me a PM so I know to add you back.

    Platinum team

    Roots Chaos Minerva Tetra Dippy Willow

    This battle has burned all.... I'll fight forevermoreeeeee..

  21. #696
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    The Celestial Land of Tenno
    Posts
    2,834

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nintendo543 View Post
    So, I got a $50 Eshop card for an early birthday present from my aunt.

    I was leaning towards getting Super Mario Galaxy 2 on the Eshop, but that leaves $30 that I have left over. Thoughts on what game I should get?
    It's hard to say without knowing what you like, but one of the greatest deals on the e-shop that I would suggest to anyone is the Metroid Prime Trilogy. It's $20 for three full games that will in total give you at least 70-90 hours of playtime, more if you go for a completionist run. I bought it having never played a Metroid game before, and now I'm a fan of the series because of it.

    Join Ash and Pikachu as they travel to the Tenno Region, a region known for its advanced space program. Along their way towards the Tenno League and becoming a Pokémon Master they'll encounter new Pokémon, new enemies, such as the evil Team Planetary, and, of course, a certain trio of Team Rocket members, along with friends new and old.
    Check it out!

    Also, for news, reviews, info on my custom games Luna, Terra, and Sol Versions, the basis of Cosmic Quest, a Special Episode, and features like a Tenno Region Pokédex listing all of my custom Pokémon, complete with pictures, visit the Pokémon Cosmic Quest Official Website.

  22. #697
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    348

    Default

    Last week I bought Animal Crossing New Leaf and a download of Super Mario Bros. 3 on my New 3DS. This week I bought Hyrule Warriors Legends and an oldie....Final Fantasy Tactics A2. All of these are great games which I recommend to anyone here.

    "Small but Brave! Keldeo the Hero!!"

    new 3DS FC- 0319-1016-0613

    Please add me to your Friend Roster!

  23. #698
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    The last place you look
    Posts
    10,940

    Default

    I'm looking to expand my Wii U library coming up, so I'm planning to get MK8 (on sale right now), Runbow, and something else, then use the Gold Points to get 30% off Splatoon.

    I'm not sure what to get for the third game, though. I'm thinking either Hyrule Warriors, Pokken Tournament, or Star Fox Zero (depending on how it reviews, at least). Any suggestions? I'm aiming for a healthy local multiplayer lineup, but I'm also looking at games that are focused more on single-player or online.

  24. #699

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Excitable Boy View Post
    I'm looking to expand my Wii U library coming up, so I'm planning to get MK8 (on sale right now), Runbow, and something else, then use the Gold Points to get 30% off Splatoon.

    I'm not sure what to get for the third game, though. I'm thinking either Hyrule Warriors, Pokken Tournament, or Star Fox Zero (depending on how it reviews, at least). Any suggestions? I'm aiming for a healthy local multiplayer lineup, but I'm also looking at games that are focused more on single-player or online.
    That is a doozy from what you're looking for on those three.

    Pokken takes a lot of time getting used to for being so different than traditional fighting games (you have to memorize a HUGE list of moves that constantly change while running around or facing the opponent directly, and that's not to mention the Burst Mode...), though there is a demo you can try out. Be warned that Europe got 10 plays but America got 5 for some evil reason.

    Hyrule Warriors does support local multiplayer, but only for two. It's got a hell lot of single-player content, but its Legends version has so much more at the cost of reduced performance and less graphical power.

    Star Fox Zero... Well, I think it has multiplayer, but not for online purposes. It's basically a prettier and different Star Fox 64.


    ~ When the sweet model student tells you to shut up. ~

    Wii U: AuraGuyChris
    Youtube Channel - Shantae: Risky's Revenge DC (Wii U)

    Special: "Baby, Baby, Baby."

  25. #700
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    California
    Posts
    191

    Default

    So I'm deciding whether or not I should get Pokémon Mystery Dungeon Explorers of Time & Darkness anytime soon. I want to complete my Pokémon DS collection and I already have Explorers of Sky. Is there anything missing in Explorers of Sky that Time & Darkness have such as certain Pokémon? If not I'll wait on those games because I want to get them eventually.
    Last edited by TheJLeeTeam; 24th May 2016 at 3:15 AM.

Page 28 of 29 FirstFirst ... 18242526272829 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •