Page 26 of 26 FirstFirst ... 162223242526

Thread: Official "What Game(s) Should I Get?" Topic, Nintendo Console Edition

Should I download Shin Megami Tensei IV on the European E-shop if I am new to the series or will it be too hard for me?
    3DS Friend Code: 2895 6298 8523. PM me if you add me ^^
    I am a grass type with Ivysaur, Pansage and Gogoat
    Looking for Friend Safaris with : Vullaby, Inkay, Swirlix, Emolga, Galvantula, Tranquill, tropius, Maractus, Nincada, Ariados, Muk, Foretress, Bronzong, Excadrill, Krabby, Azumarill
    PM me if you have one of those

Restarted X: Currently going to Café Lysandre
    For those who added me before try to connect more often, I'll also try in order to get you back on my PSS

Little brother Friend code: 4270-2625-9622
    Grass safari: Oddish-Petilil-??? (He has 5 badges currently)
    please help him fill his friend safari

Quote Originally Posted by Ze DreamGirl View Post
    Should I download Shin Megami Tensei IV on the European E-shop if I am new to the series or will it be too hard for me?
    It's probably one of the easier SMTs, and if you've played other JRPGs before, it shouldn't be too bad.

So, the Harvest Moon franchise is splitting... the 'Story of Seasons' version has just been released, and the newest version to be called Harvest Moon is upcoming. Seasons will focus on connectivity and Harvest Moon will return to basics... Really, which would be better?

I'm kind of thinking at the moment that I just keep playing New Beginnings until they figure out players want the whole package.
    Problematic Paranormal Files

(Psssssttt... hey, you, yah you, HOLIDAYS2014 - 10% off $15+)
    The Gravity Falls Fanclub | My Twitter: @CleverKraken

Today's Fact: When communicating, dolphins use a signature whistle to let others know who's singing.

I'm thinking about getting Conception II: Children of the Seven Stars,Persona Q: Shadow of the Labyrinth,and Etrian Odyssey IV,every article of "top __ games for 3DS" has spoken highly of Conception and Etrian Odyssey,and i haven't read anything bad about the Persona series.Are any of them worth getting?
    do the shuckle sweep
    white 2 champion/ white champion/second white 2 game champion/3rd white 2 champion/4th planned white 2 champion
    / /
    //

credit to froststorm

Page 26 of 26 FirstFirst ... 162223242526