Thread: Johto Battle Frontier?

Default Johto Battle Frontier?

As we all know, the recent addition of the Battle Frontier in pokemon games follows a pattern. the first two games in the advanced generation, Ruby and Saphire, did not included Battle Frontier. firered and Leafgreen also lacked them, as they were remakes. Emerald pioneered the feature, which is basically an add on to the Battle Tower feature included from G/S (I think;never had those versions) through R/S. Diamond and Pearl saw to the removal of the feature, where only the Battle Tower is present. It finally reappered in Platinum, which unfortunatly for me, only my brother has (I didn't know that the BF was going to be reintroduced).

This leaves the question: Will Heart Gold and Soul Silver have Battle Frontier? Well, if this is anything like the remakes, probably no. However, there is a possiblity of two things. One, a future remake of Crystal will include the feature, or two, Nintendo will break the pattern and include the BF. A fifth generation is also possible, but not for a very, VERY long time.The second option also seems unlikely since the information that has been released so far does not seem to include the feature. Still, the advances being made are great, and I will definetely buy Soul Silver.

So, the verdict. Will the pattern be broken? Will Nintendo for the first time include the BF in a remake, or for that matter a two-version release? As for now, we can't be sure, but I will make updates when more info is available.
    In the meantime, feel free to comment.
    Forum War II

Oops! Zat was not medicine!

istill think that the area west of cianwood is the battle frontier. so yah, id say there is one.
    For years you have all roamed this earth searching for what is most important to you. Have you found it? Yeah, you have, you just don't know it yet.

Probably were the battle tower is.

The fifth generation isn't that far away. HGSS are likely the last mainstream games of this generation.

A Crystal remake will never happen.

And the area off by Cianwood is not a Battle Frontier. We have a Battle Tower next to Olivine, and it wouldn't make sense to separate the tower from all the other facilities.

yah, i guess i was actualkly thinking of the whole island/fight area. that is what the place will be.
    and there actually is talk of a crystal remake. the money for it is dwindaling though.
    For years you have all roamed this earth searching for what is most important to you. Have you found it? Yeah, you have, you just don't know it yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Gokuzaru View Post
    yah, i guess i was actualkly thinking of the whole island/fight area. that is what the place will be.
    and there actually is talk of a crystal remake. the money for it is dwindaling though.
    Talk of a Crystal remake where exactly?

nevermind, forget i say things. im not supposed to hack others computers or websites. so stuff i get may not be real.

To believe in a separate, additional remake of Crystal is to believe in idiocy.

-----
    Never underestimate the power of stupidity, of the one and of the many.
    Words to|live by

It is still unknown if there will be indeed a Battle Frontier or a Battle Tower alone. This thread will only go in circles. Speculate at the Speculation thread for the mean time.

*LOCKS*

.: So, what's next? | Edit by me, do not steal. :.
    .: IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS ABOUT THE GAMES, PLEASE CHECK THE [MAIN SITE] FIRST :.