Thread: Perfect Pokemon??

Default Perfect Pokemon??

have you ever trained your pokemon to perfect??
    lol, yes it is possible, all pokemon have max stats...
    if so post how, i just know, u gotta start out with the level 5 egg..

im not giving away my secrets just yet, but i will say, i have 4 differnt teams on my dimond, all perfect!!

No team is perfect. Every pokemon has a weakness. Unless you hack wonderguard.
    Quote Originally Posted by arisatomaxon View Post
    i was wandering , what was this thread about??

By "perfect" I think he/she meant max IVs, right nature, EV trained...

So you have 4 teams of pokes with 31 IVs on everything?
    Either you're hacking or you have a hacked top Ditto, you can't get lotsa top pokes just like that.

Ah, yes, there's also the RNG thing.
    Quote Originally Posted by ijea4444 View Post
    And of course I think Leaf should be a cannon, what else could I have been referring to.

Err, lets see... By perfect you probably mean 31 IVs in every stat. Yes, it is possible to get these pokemon, I've hatched a "perfect" Chimchar and Skarmory before, and also caught a Cacturne with perfect stats as well.

Now, if your talking about EV training them to max out every stat, that would be called hacking since it's impossible.

There is no secret to obtain "perfect" pokemon, it's either you breed for them, you catch them, or you hack them.
    Nintendo 3DS FC: 4339-2697-2470

Quote Originally Posted by rocko View Post
    No team is perfect. Every pokemon has a weakness. Unless you hack wonderguard.
    true no matter what people say even if you ev train there is a way to defeat them it just takes some thinking
    why do people bother in getting the perfect pokemon ?it makes no sense becaus in the original games there was no way to get perfect pokemon you just got the ones you got and you had to raise them that is simplicity which i enjoy
    Platinum fc 5413 8765 2882 name Isaac
    if you had a dint fc please change it

(\_/)
    (O.o)
    (> <)
    This is a Sharingan Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.

why do people bother in getting the perfect pokemon ?
    Nobody really gets "perfect" pokemon, those are insanely hard to get. For example; If you want a good Kingdra that's going to use Attack, Speed, and Special Attack, you'd want something like this: 30/31/26/31/23/30 (This goes from HP to Speed)

There's really no need for every stat to be perfect, you just need a really high stat in the ones your going to be using, and decent stats in the others.

Also, Competitive =/= Fun.
    Nintendo 3DS FC: 4339-2697-2470

well it's hard via breeding to get 31 everywhere for a perfect modest pokemon let's say but the real only way is with luck

No one team or pokemon is perfect.

Except farfetch'd, who will destroy all you clueless fools.

By "perfect" you mean hardcore IV breeding and EVing right? They're not perfect, they can still be beaten.

It's very hard to get perfect pokemon... Even if both parents have perfect IVs, there's still a one in 59,916 chance to get a perfect baby.

And if you mean EV training, yeah I have EV trained pokemon. With power items and pokerus it doesn't take more than half an hour.

I'm going to adapt a quote from Bleach to this:

"There is no such thing as perfect in the Pokemon world. That may sound clich&#233;, but its the truth. The average Trainer admires perfection and seeks to obtain it. But what's the point of achieving perfection? There is none. Nothing. Not a single thing. I loathe perfection! If something is perfect, then there is nothing left. There is no room for imagination. No place left for that Trainer or their Pokemon to gain additional knowledge or abilities. Do you know what that means? For Pokemon Trainers such as us, perfection only brings despair. It is our job to raise Pokemon more powerful than anything before them, but never to obtain perfection. A Trainer must be a person who finds ecstasy while suffering from that antinomy. In short, the moment that foolishness left your mouth and reached my ears, you had already lost. Of course, that's assuming you are a Trainer."
    Pokemon Y Friend Code: 3282-3535-2249

Friend Safari: Pansage, Petilil, Gogoat

As of now, my focus is on Safaris with starters (barring Wartortle and Quilladin), but give me your Safari anyway. Chances are I'll find something interesting.

If by IV's, yes it's possible. It's hard to do normally, and even with RNG, it can still take a few hours for most people. I've done a few this way, and it can take forever just to get one. And even if it has perfect IV's, it doesn't mean much if you have no strategy.

Diamond FC: 4253-7582-5489

before my old game got stolen i had a perfect iv shedinja adament 31 in everything except hp

Wind Slayer shutting down but wont die.

www.8bsh.tk

^no point in having a shedinja with 31 IVs :P

anyways, having a pokemon with max in every stat is impossible and would require more than 510 EVs

also, in DPP pokemon hatch at level 1.
    I no longer have time to do any trades or battle nor will I log on as much, so if you message me, I will get back to you when I next log in, but remember, that may not be for a very long time...! Sorry in advance! ^^;
    I have claimed In the official Claim A Pokemon thread!

All you can really say in this thread is "yes", "no", "RNG method" or "luck".
    100% of information in signatures on this forum involving percentages is false. If you feel as cheated by this atrocity as I do, don't you dare copy this into your signature.
    Hold on... if this percentage was correct at the time of print, that means the actual percentage of false information is less than 100% if this signature is included. Which means that... no! I've become a slave to the system!!

I speedrun DS Pokémon games. Currently, I speedrun Pokémon White 2, and I've also ran Pokémon Pearl in the past. If you want to see Pokémon games pushed to their limits (or if you want to do so yourself!), check out the Pokémon Speedruns website, and if you want to watch me, catch me on my Twitch channel.