Page 1 of 15 1234511 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 363

Thread: Pornography

  1. #1
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    South Australia
    Posts
    87

    Default Pornography

    This might be awkward for you, but what is your stance on pornography? Do you think it is discriminative against women, or their own choice? Post your feelings/comments.
    Pokérus spreader! PM me for a trade!
    Newbie - Adopt me!
    Up for a battle with <100 Poke'mon! I'm still a beginner! Wanna battle? Send me a message
    Wifi: 4640 5919 7860

    Quote Originally Posted by Token View Post
    I managed to capture a shiny Starly when I was trying to chain a Nidoran last week, and I also hatched a shiny Gible a few hours later. I'm currently investigating to see if hell has frozen over.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Right behind you, my son.
    Posts
    342

    Default

    It's always their own choice.
    But why they're not in the kitchen at the time is a big old mystey to me.
    "Brooklyn, New York City
    Where they paint murals of Biggie
    In cash we trust
    It's ghetto fabulous
    Life look pretty, what a pity"

    After a long journey away from SPPf, I'm back! What's new?

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    No.
    Posts
    2,285

    Default

    Lol.

    Anyway, even if men are the ones buying most of the porn, the women are very much in control of the industry.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    87

    Default

    I'm female, and I have no problem with pornography, as long as everyone involved is there by their own choice.

    I don't feel that people who watch porn have a bad image of women. A friend of mine makes soft porn photographs, and he's a really nice, respectful guy.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    SH,Texas
    Posts
    1,340

    Default

    I think pornography is not discrimanative of women. How so?
    I think porn is ine of those behind closed door things. Honestly who the hell cares if you watch porn, let the people fap.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Valley of the Sun
    Posts
    6,575

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PartyPokemon View Post
    It's always their own choice.
    But why they're not in the kitchen at the time is a big old mystey to me.
    About 97&#37; of these women posing for pornographic pictures are held at gunpoint, and it can be anywhere. The majority of the time is by force. PlayBoy is an exception (as far as I know), as they're being paid to pose for men to ogle at them on pages.

    I have hatred for porn and sympathy for the women. They know they're showing themselves off for millions of strangers. They know that what they're doing may disgrace their parents if they ever came across it. Pornography is disgusting, and is dangerous because of how addicting it is. Married men addicted to this trash end up divorced because their wives feel betrayed. Who here has seen Fireproof, anyone? Or at least heard about it and some major aspects of it? It's related to the topic, if brief.

    Back when our parents were in school, they knew it existed, but it wasn't very wide-spread and it was seldom heard of. Nowadays with the Internet, it's everywhere you look. Pornography is the second most looked at on the World Wide Web, believe it or not, and about 85% or more of the pictures on the web are porn. And it's sad that brief images of this are starting to leak onto regular television, and not stay on late-late-night cable shows like it should.

    It's very serious, especially when children are involved. These are things kids should not be exposed to at such an age. Actually, it's a thing no one should be exposed to at all. I've seen what it does to families, and a huge rift comes between them immediately upon discovery. And it takes a really long time for that trust to come back between the person who has the addiction, and the affected family members. ESPECIALLY if that person has sisters. But that trust only comes back if the person finds counselling and breaks the habit and shuns pornography forever.

    So, in a way, I find it insulting to women. Men who have a desire for such a sick thing needs to go find something else to do, or remember that they have their wives/girlfriends. Where's the pleasure in looking at inanimate, digital pictures on a computer screen compared to having alone time with his wife/girlfriend?
    Winner of Best Pokémon/Pokémon Fic of 2013 in the Shipping Oscars
    Current Chapter: Chapter Ten - 3/17/14 / Current: Requiem I - 11/17/14 - Chapter 21 progress: 66%
    I survived Pupa.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    6,359

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kutie Pie View Post
    About 97&#37; of these women posing for pornographic pictures are held at gunpoint, and it can be anywhere. The majority of the time is by force. PlayBoy is an exception (as far as I know), as they're being paid to pose for men to ogle at them on pages.

    I have hatred for porn and sympathy for the women. They know they're showing themselves off for millions of strangers. They know that what they're doing may disgrace their parents if they ever came across it. Pornography is disgusting, and is dangerous because of how addicting it is. Married men addicted to this trash end up divorced because their wives feel betrayed. Who here has seen Fireproof, anyone? Or at least heard about it and some major aspects of it? It's related to the topic, if brief.

    Back when our parents were in school, they knew it existed, but it wasn't very wide-spread and it was seldom heard of. Nowadays with the Internet, it's everywhere you look. Pornography is the second most looked at on the World Wide Web, believe it or not, and about 85% or more of the pictures on the web are porn. And it's sad that brief images of this are starting to leak onto regular television, and not stay on late-late-night cable shows like it should.

    It's very serious, especially when children are involved. These are things kids should not be exposed to at such an age. Actually, it's a thing no one should be exposed to at all. I've seen what it does to families, and a huge rift comes between them immediately upon discovery. And it takes a really long time for that trust to come back between the person who has the addiction, and the affected family members. ESPECIALLY if that person has sisters. But that trust only comes back if the person finds counselling and breaks the habit and shuns pornography forever.

    So, in a way, I find it insulting to women. Men who have a desire for such a sick thing needs to go find something else to do, or remember that they have their wives/girlfriends. Where's the pleasure in looking at inanimate, digital pictures on a computer screen compared to having alone time with his wife/girlfriend?
    Excuse me? 97% of women are being held at GUN POINT? What the hell? Please, provide some proof and statistics before you make ridiculous statements.

    As for porongraphy, I have no problem with it. Almost everybody watches it, and it's everywhere. You can't really get rid of it. As long as everything is voluntary and everyone is of age in the pictures/videos, then there shouldn't be any complaints. If somebody chooses to "degrade" themselves, that is their choice.


    About 97% of these women posing for pornographic pictures are held at gunpoint, and it can be anywhere. The majority of the time is by force. PlayBoy is an exception (as far as I know), as they're being paid to pose for men to ogle at them on pages.
    As stated up above, this is one big fat lie. Where do you get this crap?
    I have hatred for porn and sympathy for the women. They know they're showing themselves off for millions of strangers. They know that what they're doing may disgrace their parents if they ever came across it
    They're adults, who cares what their parents think? Your parents should not be your priority when you are an adult. It's their choice.
    Pornography is disgusting, and is dangerous because of how addicting it is.
    It's really not that addicting. The people who become addicted to it already have problems that stem from other issues.
    Married men addicted to this trash end up divorced because their wives feel betrayed. Who here has seen Fireproof, anyone? Or at least heard about it and some major aspects of it? It's related to the topic, if brief.
    Because women never do anything wrong in a marriage or watch porn?
    Back when our parents were in school, they knew it existed, but it wasn't very wide-spread and it was seldom heard of. Nowadays with the Internet, it's everywhere you look. Pornography is the second most looked at on the World Wide Web, believe it or not, and about 85% or more of the pictures on the web are porn. And it's sad that brief images of this are starting to leak onto regular television, and not stay on late-late-night cable shows like it should.
    Statistics, please.
    It's very serious, especially when children are involved. These are things kids should not be exposed to at such an age. Actually, it's a thing no one should be exposed to at all.
    Children are children, they are a different issue. But seriously, nobody? Wtf. I have the right to watch this if I want to. You can't tell me what I can and can't watch if it isn't illegal.
    I've seen what it does to families, and a huge rift comes between them immediately upon discovery. And it takes a really long time for that trust to come back between the person who has the addiction, and the affected family members.
    That's too bad. Many other things tear apart families. Like, oh, the 60% divorce rate and how common adultery is these days, and how little morals are valued.


    So, in a way, I find it insulting to women. Men who have a desire for such a sick thing needs to go find something else to do, or remember that they have their wives/girlfriends. Where's the pleasure in looking at inanimate, digital pictures on a computer screen compared to having alone time with his wife/girlfriend?
    People get horny, they need a quick fix.

    And oh, because women TOTALLY don't watch porn and don't get horny, right?
    Last edited by Carlisle; 7th August 2009 at 9:23 PM.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Creeping on your boyfriend
    Posts
    1,741

    Default

    Unless the woman are raped and then posted on a site, or was taken without their consent there really isn't a problem. Oh and that they're 18/21

    Most people who say they haven't seen pornogrophy are liars anyways.

    EDIT:
    Quote Originally Posted by Kutie Pie View Post
    About 97&#37; of these women posing for pornographic pictures are held at gunpoint, and it can be anywhere. The majority of the time is by force. PlayBoy is an exception (as far as I know), as they're being paid to pose for men to ogle at them on pages.
    I'm sorry but that's total BS. At least give evidence when you say such ridiculous notions.


    Quote Originally Posted by Kutie Pie View Post

    It's very serious, especially when children are involved. These are things kids should not be exposed to at such an age. Actually, it's a thing no one should be exposed to at all. I've seen what it does to families, and a huge rift comes between them immediately upon discovery. And it takes a really long time for that trust to come back between the person who has the addiction, and the affected family members. ESPECIALLY if that person has sisters. But that trust only comes back if the person finds counselling and breaks the habit and shuns pornography forever.

    So, in a way, I find it insulting to women. Men who have a desire for such a sick thing needs to go find something else to do, or remember that they have their wives/girlfriends. Where's the pleasure in looking at inanimate, digital pictures on a computer screen compared to having alone time with his wife/girlfriend?
    I see where you're coming from, I seriously do. However I've always found the claim of porn breaking up couples to be totally ridivulous and immature. Hey, I haven't actually seen it break up a family yet. This shouldn't have to to break up a family and as rude as this sounds, usually the woman is overreacting. Yep.

    I'm going to quote Kathy Mitchell, and Marcy Sugar. They write a column called Annie's Mailbox. I always found it interesting how many tiems this damn question comes up. "I just saw porn that my husband has, I am shocked and offended. We were in this relationship for blah, blah, blah. Insert half the column here. should I divorce him?

    Men have diffrent views surrounding pornography then women. I'm going to set myself in here, would I be offended if I saw my wife had pornography she wasn't telling me about? Yes, I would be a bit hurt. But Divorce her? No! That's rediculous, the whole damn reason we're married is because we love eatchother right? Honestly as rude as it sounds, women overreact when it comes to this. It astounds me. People have the privacy to do whatever they like, you can question if you feel you have the right to know why they hide the porn.

    Many people get so "shook up" that they have to see a counsellor. Personally if the couple were actually trying they'd be able to talk about it amongst themselves.

    I honestly hate it when people say porn breaks up a relationship. You should honestly know when to talk to your partner when something is wrong. Honestly the way couples use it as an excuse is ridiculous.
    Last edited by Peter Quill; 7th August 2009 at 4:29 PM.

    Star-Lord

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    524

    Default

    Right now, Its everywhere on the web, There really is no way to avoid it.

    It really only becomes a problem when someone will find thier young children acidentally stumbling upon it. When I was about 10 years old, I googled "pokemon". My parents had not enabled safesearch, so it came up with some innapropriate Images. My mother was horrified and asked me what I searched. I just said "Pokemon". She checked why it came up and it turned out safesearch was off.

    In retrospect, You can find it anywhere on the web, really. Its one of those things that even if you go through life not watching it, you'll end up seeing it.

    I dont believe its discriminative to women. The only time I find it discriminating is when bondage is used.


  10. #10
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    1,797

    Default

    My take on it?
    Get a girlfriend.

  11. #11
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Leigh
    Posts
    2,959

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kutie Pie View Post
    About 97% of these women posing for pornographic pictures are held at gunpoint, and it can be anywhere. The majority of the time is by force. PlayBoy is an exception (as far as I know), as they're being paid to pose for men to ogle at them on pages.
    were did you get that statistic from?

    Personally I don't see an issue with it. I dont watch/look at it myself, but if someone wants to, then why not. (assuming its all legal in regards age/consent)

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    at home
    Posts
    386

    Default

    i have no problems with it, as long as its by choice
    I'm Back!
    Credit to Junpearl63 for the Lanturn!

  13. #13
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    South California.
    Posts
    953

    Default

    Porn is bad, that's what I think. If you want to... you know... either do it in your head.. oh, that reminds me of that New Math song. (If it's under 13, just do it in your head). xD
    "The more I give to thee, the more I have, for both are infinite."~William Shakespeare


    Credit to Rosemary for the beautiful banner

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Birdsboro
    Posts
    146

    Default

    Ok I'm only 13 so I don't have much to say about this but I think that it is the womans choice. Yes I'm sure many woman think it is discrimative against them, but for others it is there choice. That is my opinion

  15. #15
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Greater Manchester
    Posts
    1,646

    Default

    You can't just stroke across by saying it's bad because it discriminates against women because there is gay porn fgs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Katya Ivanova View Post
    laughing at criticism probably isn't the best way to go about not being hideous
    inb4malanu

  16. #16
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Where Ever You Are
    Posts
    1,880

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kutie Pie View Post
    About 97% of these women posing for pornographic pictures are held at gunpoint
    This. What an awesome and epic LIE.

    Quote Originally Posted by Kutie Pie View Post
    I have hatred for porn and sympathy for the women. They know they're showing themselves off for millions of strangers. They know that what they're doing may disgrace their parents if they ever came across it. Pornography is disgusting, and is dangerous because of how addicting it is. Married men addicted to this trash end up divorced because their wives feel betrayed.
    If the women know they are exposing themselves and are okay with that, why do you care? Why should any of us care about what these women do with their own body? Not all pornography is disgusting. I mean, yeah "Two girls, One Cup" was ****ing disgusting but not all porn is like that. To say it's addicting is also soemthing you should provide evidence for. Pornography is very easy to give up. And here's a fact you may not want to hear: if every woman divorced her husband for looking at porn, no one would be married. Plus, it's not like women out in the world don't watch porn.

    Quote Originally Posted by Kutie Pie View Post
    Nowadays with the Internet, it's everywhere you look. Pornography is the second most looked at on the World Wide Web, believe it or not, and about 85% or more of the pictures on the web are porn. And it's sad that brief images of this are starting to leak onto regular television, and not stay on late-late-night cable shows like it should.
    Images? Like what? naked breasts? OMG, half the population has them. Naked Penises? OMG half the population has them. These things are only inappropriate because we as a dysfunctional, overprotective society think that they are. You have a problem with boobs or penises? Take it up with God. If they are so wrong, why are they even here?

    Quote Originally Posted by Kutie Pie View Post
    It's very serious, especially when children are involved. These are things kids should not be exposed to at such an age. Actually, it's a thing no one should be exposed to at all. I've seen what it does to families, and a huge rift comes between them immediately upon discovery. And it takes a really long time for that trust to come back between the person who has the addiction, and the affected family members. ESPECIALLY if that person has sisters. But that trust only comes back if the person finds counselling and breaks the habit and shuns pornography forever.
    What does having sisters have to do with it? Sisters know that their borhter is going to see naked women. And how does only counselling break the "addiction?"

    Quote Originally Posted by Kutie Pie View Post
    So, in a way, I find it insulting to women. Men who have a desire for such a sick thing needs to go find something else to do, or remember that they have their wives/girlfriends. Where's the pleasure in looking at inanimate, digital pictures on a computer screen compared to having alone time with his wife/girlfriend?
    There are things called moving pictures. They've been around for - oh, a hundred years or so. Also, you say these things as if only men look at porn. Several women look at porn as well. I even know a few that do. And what about single men? Oh, what about men who don't want wives or girlfreinds?

    If you haven't guessed, I'm okay with porn. I've indulged a few times. If you don't like, don't ruin it for everyone else. There are some lonely people out there who really like the company.

  17. #17
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Texas.
    Posts
    2,172

    Default

    It's always their own choice.
    But why they're not in the kitchen at the time is a big old mystey to me.
    Win.

    As long as the women consent, let them do it.
    Something about Pokabu, right?

    Put this in your sig if you think Profesco is hot (started by Ethan)

  18. #18
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Pittsburgh Pennsylvania
    Posts
    2,011

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kutie Pie View Post
    About 97% of these women posing for pornographic pictures are held at gunpoint, and it can be anywhere. The majority of the time is by force. PlayBoy is an exception (as far as I know), as they're being paid to pose for men to ogle at them on pages.

    I have hatred for porn and sympathy for the women. They know they're showing themselves off for millions of strangers. They know that what they're doing may disgrace their parents if they ever came across it. Pornography is disgusting, and is dangerous because of how addicting it is. Married men addicted to this trash end up divorced because their wives feel betrayed. Who here has seen Fireproof, anyone? Or at least heard about it and some major aspects of it? It's related to the topic, if brief.

    Back when our parents were in school, they knew it existed, but it wasn't very wide-spread and it was seldom heard of. Nowadays with the Internet, it's everywhere you look. Pornography is the second most looked at on the World Wide Web, believe it or not, and about 85% or more of the pictures on the web are porn. And it's sad that brief images of this are starting to leak onto regular television, and not stay on late-late-night cable shows like it should.

    It's very serious, especially when children are involved. These are things kids should not be exposed to at such an age. Actually, it's a thing no one should be exposed to at all. I've seen what it does to families, and a huge rift comes between them immediately upon discovery. And it takes a really long time for that trust to come back between the person who has the addiction, and the affected family members. ESPECIALLY if that person has sisters. But that trust only comes back if the person finds counselling and breaks the habit and shuns pornography forever.

    So, in a way, I find it insulting to women. Men who have a desire for such a sick thing needs to go find something else to do, or remember that they have their wives/girlfriends. Where's the pleasure in looking at inanimate, digital pictures on a computer screen compared to having alone time with his wife/girlfriend?
    Troll much?


    What better way to make a living than to have sex? These woman are professionals they wouldn't do it if they didn't want to.

    It's amazing how sexist this topic is. No one ever questions the guys dignity, its always all about the woman. Though I doubt any guy in the porn business really thinks poorly of himself.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kutie Pie View Post
    About 97% of these women posing for pornographic pictures are held at gunpoint, and it can be anywhere. The majority of the time is by force.
    Lulz wat?

    SC: 5414 - 8627 - 7288 Platinum: 2621 - 8560 - 3249

  19. #19
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    No.
    Posts
    3,033

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pokemonmaster21 View Post
    Right now, Its everywhere on the web,
    I dont believe its discriminative to women. The only time I find it discriminating is when bondage is used.
    There are men pornstars too, and bondage is voluntary, its not like they actually manhandle the process and record it.

    Marluxia the level 5 Cherrim!

    Yay for Marluxia

  20. #20
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    132

    Default

    Freedom of expression.

  21. #21
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    South California.
    Posts
    953

    Default

    It's true that most porn stars do it willingly, but I can't see the allure of having sex with different people every day and possibly getting a horrible STD.
    "The more I give to thee, the more I have, for both are infinite."~William Shakespeare


    Credit to Rosemary for the beautiful banner

  22. #22
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Soviet Canuckistan
    Posts
    1,015

    Default

    reeeeeeeeaaaaally loooooooong poooooooost

    Quote Originally Posted by Kutie Pie View Post
    About 97% of these women posing for pornographic pictures are held at gunpoint, and it can be anywhere. The majority of the time is by force.
    I'm surprised you can say you are against porn when you can pull something that huge out of your arse.

    Care to back up that absolutely outrageous claim with some sources?

    Quote Originally Posted by Kutie Pie View Post
    PlayBoy is an exception (as far as I know), as they're being paid to pose for men to ogle at them on pages.
    Yeah, that'd be the point of porn. They're doing it consensually. If they want to pose in the buff for the people who read Playboy, let them.

    Quote Originally Posted by Kutie Pie View Post
    I have hatred for porn and sympathy for the women. They know they're showing themselves off for millions of strangers. They know that what they're doing may disgrace their parents if they ever came across it.
    They know what they're doing and do it anyway. Why? Probably because they want to. Them being forced into it is a completely different problem. Porn usually =/= human trafficking.

    Quote Originally Posted by Kutie Pie View Post
    Pornography is disgusting, and is dangerous because of how addicting it is.
    People who are getting addicted to porn likely have bigger problems.

    Quote Originally Posted by Kutie Pie View Post
    Married men addicted to this trash end up divorced because their wives feel betrayed.
    Don't make generalizations. There are plenty of couples who watch porn together. If one of them felt betrayed, you'd think they'd speak up. If the wife has a problem with porn, it's the husband's fault for ignoring her problem with it and looking at it anyway. The porn didn't hold a gun to his head and say "WATCH ME DAMMIT".

    Also MEN ARE NEVER IN PORNOS AND WOMEN NEVER WATCH PORNOS. TRUFAX GUYS. (end sarcasm)

    Quote Originally Posted by Kutie Pie View Post
    Back when our parents were in school, they knew it existed, but it wasn't very wide-spread and it was seldom heard of. Nowadays with the Internet, it's everywhere you look.
    Everything is everywhere you look because of the internet.

    Quote Originally Posted by Kutie Pie View Post
    Pornography is the second most looked at on the World Wide Web, believe it or not, and about 85% or more of the pictures on the web are porn.
    Who cares how much of what on the internet is porn? Avoid that 85% then.

    Quote Originally Posted by Kutie Pie View Post
    And it's sad that brief images of this are starting to leak onto regular television, and not stay on late-late-night cable shows like it should.
    God, parents would be bringing torches and pitchforks if porn was shown on regular television hours. A quick shot of a breast or something =/= porn.

    Quote Originally Posted by Kutie Pie View Post
    It's very serious, especially when children are involved. These are things kids should not be exposed to at such an age.
    So do a better job keeping your kids away from it if you're so worried about it.

    Quote Originally Posted by Kutie Pie View Post
    Actually, it's a thing no one should be exposed to at all.
    Quote Originally Posted by J.T.
    this whole post
    Quote Originally Posted by Kutie Pie View Post
    I've seen what it does to families, and a huge rift comes between them immediately upon discovery.
    What kind of family is so loose-knit that one member jerking his beef (or the female equivalent) to something sends everything to hell?

    Quote Originally Posted by Kutie Pie View Post
    And it takes a really long time for that trust to come back between the person who has the addiction, and the affected family members.
    What kind of trust has been broken?

    I TRUSTED YOU NEVER TO STROKE YOUR MEATPOLE YOU HAVE SULLIED OUR GOOD NAME

    Holy crap, you act like masturbating's going to bring the apocalypse or something.

    Quote Originally Posted by Kutie Pie View Post
    ESPECIALLY if that person has sisters.
    The hell do sisters have to do with this.

    Quote Originally Posted by Kutie Pie View Post
    But that trust only comes back if the person finds counselling and breaks the habit and shuns pornography forever.
    ... Because looking at a naked person will completely traumatize a person forever until a counselor comes in and saves him from his HORRIBLE HORRIBLE act of pleasure.

    Quote Originally Posted by Kutie Pie View Post
    So, in a way, I find it insulting to women.
    And if they do it willingly?

    Quote Originally Posted by Kutie Pie View Post
    Men who have a desire for such a sick thing needs to go find something else to do, or remember that they have their wives/girlfriends.
    Because everyone in the world has a girlfriend/wife.

    Quote Originally Posted by Kutie Pie View Post
    Where's the pleasure in looking at inanimate, digital pictures on a computer screen
    My god. Have you never heard of video?

    Kutie Pie, I welcome you to the 19th century.

    Quote Originally Posted by Kutie Pie View Post
    compared to having alone time with his wife/girlfriend?
    Quote Originally Posted by me
    Because everyone in the world has a girlfriend/wife.
    If you haven't figured out my point of view by now, wow you're dense I feel porn is fine when the people who are involved in the making of it consent. Sure, there are people who are forced into it. That, however, is a completely separate problem, and it's like saying we should ban all types of food because some small number of animals were tortured in the making of some meat.

    (By the way, I in no way support or condone animal torture, because I get the feeling someone's gonna jump on me for that comment.)

    AND ONE LAST COMMENT BEFORE I POST THIS

    Quote Originally Posted by Erienne
    It's true that most porn stars do it willingly, but I can't see the allure of having sex with different people every day and possibly getting a horrible STD.
    Number one, that's just you. There are clearly people who think differently.

    Number two, you'd hope that in such an industry a person would get checked for that kind of thing. Also, I doubt porn stars film a new porno every day.
    Friend Code: 2122-6699-5633
    Profile Name: Chinigan
    αS Name: Brendan
    X Name: J.T.

  23. #23
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    South California.
    Posts
    953

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by J.T. View Post
    reeeeeeeeaaaaally loooooooong poooooooost



    I'm surprised you can say you are against porn when you can pull something that huge out of your arse.

    Care to back up that absolutely outrageous claim with some sources?



    Yeah, that'd be the point of porn. They're doing it consensually. If they want to pose in the buff for the people who read Playboy, let them.



    They know what they're doing and do it anyway. Why? Probably because they want to. Them being forced into it is a completely different problem. Porn usually =/= human trafficking.



    People who are getting addicted to porn likely have bigger problems.



    Don't make generalizations. There are plenty of couples who watch porn together. If one of them felt betrayed, you'd think they'd speak up. If the wife has a problem with porn, it's the husband's fault for ignoring her problem with it and looking at it anyway. The porn didn't hold a gun to his head and say "WATCH ME DAMMIT".

    Also MEN ARE NEVER IN PORNOS AND WOMEN NEVER WATCH PORNOS. TRUFAX GUYS. (end sarcasm)



    Everything is everywhere you look because of the internet.



    Who cares how much of what on the internet is porn? Avoid that 85% then.



    God, parents would be bringing torches and pitchforks if porn was shown on regular television hours. A quick shot of a breast or something =/= porn.



    So do a better job keeping your kids away from it if you're so worried about it.







    What kind of family is so loose-knit that one member jerking his beef (or the female equivalent) to something sends everything to hell?



    What kind of trust has been broken?

    I TRUSTED YOU NEVER TO STROKE YOUR MEATPOLE YOU HAVE SULLIED OUR GOOD NAME

    Holy crap, you act like masturbating's going to bring the apocalypse or something.



    The hell do sisters have to do with this.



    ... Because looking at a naked person will completely traumatize a person forever until a counselor comes in and saves him from his HORRIBLE HORRIBLE act of pleasure.



    And if they do it willingly?



    Because everyone in the world has a girlfriend/wife.



    My god. Have you never heard of video?

    Kutie Pie, I welcome you to the 19th century.





    If you haven't figured out my point of view by now, wow you're dense I feel porn is fine when the people who are involved in the making of it consent. Sure, there are people who are forced into it. That, however, is a completely separate problem, and it's like saying we should ban all types of food because some small number of animals were tortured in the making of some meat.

    (By the way, I in no way support or condone animal torture, because I get the feeling someone's gonna jump on me for that comment.)

    AND ONE LAST COMMENT BEFORE I POST THIS



    Number one, that's just you. There are clearly people who think differently.

    Number two, you'd hope that in such an industry a person would get checked for that kind of thing. Also, I doubt porn stars film a new porno every day.
    First off, some do shoot almost every day a week. It's pretty vigorous. And yes, there have been outbreaks of syphilis, chlymedia (sp?) and AIDS in the porn industry.
    "The more I give to thee, the more I have, for both are infinite."~William Shakespeare


    Credit to Rosemary for the beautiful banner

  24. #24
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    at home
    Posts
    386

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Erienne View Post
    First off, some do shoot almost every day a week. It's pretty vigorous. And yes, there have been outbreaks of syphilis, chlymedia (sp?) and AIDS in the porn industry.
    Yes some do but not many. And yes there has been STD outbreaks but not as much as there could be if they weren't tested to make sure they don't have an STD
    I'm Back!
    Credit to Junpearl63 for the Lanturn!

  25. #25
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Soviet Canuckistan
    Posts
    1,015

    Default

    See, I'm not in the porn industry, I don't check out stuff like that, I don't know how it works. I'd be willing to bet that if those hours were really bad for the person they'd be willing to quit, or at least cut their hours a bit.

    And if there's problems with STDs, get them checked, wear protection, stuff like that. Honestly, how many people are going to be turned off from porn because someone's got a rubber? Half of all porn viewers probably wouldn't notice it anyway.
    Friend Code: 2122-6699-5633
    Profile Name: Chinigan
    αS Name: Brendan
    X Name: J.T.

Page 1 of 15 1234511 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •