Page 1 of 59 123451151 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 1474

Thread: ~ HG/SS Speculation / Idea Thread #5 ~ [READ 1st POST OR YOU'LL GET PREGNANT AND DIE]

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    texas
    Posts
    4,274

    Default ~ HG/SS Speculation / Idea Thread #5 ~ [READ 1st POST OR YOU'LL GET PREGNANT AND DIE]

    Welcome to the Ideas for the Heart Gold/Soul Silver Thread.

    Restarting. Yay.

    Rules.

    1. Don't spam!
    2. No "Oh that's a good idea" posts.
    3. All posts must be at least three sentences long. Elaborate on your idea, please.
    4. Also, make sure ideas are reasonable. - Posting unreasonable ideas, especially the last two, may get you an infraction ()!
      • None of this "Calling out attacks" crap
      • There likely won't be trainer customization
      • No, this game won't be completely in 3D
      • No, this game will not have all four regions, or more than 3. It's a remake, not a new game.
      • NO THERE WILL NOT BE ORANGE ISLANDS IN THIS GAME.
    5. Use the SEARCH feature to see if your idea has already been posted! We don't need the same idea posted OVER and OVER and OVER again.
    6. No 5th Gen Speculation. It doesn't go here. :|
    7. No further remake discussion, either.
    8. Don't post fake crap.
          Spoiler:- Fake Screens/Post:
    9. IF YOU CAN'T SAY ANYTHING NICE, DON'T SAY ANYTHING AT ALL.
    10. If you see a post that doesn't follow the rules, use the report button ()!
    Failure to comply with the rules will result in you receive a warning () ~


    If you have any questions, PM a moderator of the section.
    [IMG]http://i42.*******.com/r7q9f7.jpg[/IMG]
    watch me apply the pressure
    all decked in lace and leather
    3DS FC: 0817-4861-0470, PM if you add

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    492

    Default

    hahha first post ima just throw this out der and say that i believe dexosys will be avalaible in game

    sorry forgot to read first post I just posted a random idea cuz i was under pressure sorry

    so to my real specualtion--Giovani will have a slightly bigge role than beforee
    you can transfer any old groudon and kyogre and it will still activat rayquaza
    that notchy pichu is totoally useless--more thaan rotom
    Last edited by Jordy Kieto; 8th August 2009 at 5:32 PM.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Whats it to you?
    Posts
    504

    Default

    Just give me the Battle Factory and the Battle Tower,GameFreak.

    Thats one big safari zone. Probably just Hoenn and maybe some Sinnoh pokemon.Maybe they even changed the location of some Johto pokemon now that the safari zone is there.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    1,430

    Default

    I hope that there will be a Badge Case for the Kanto Badges as well as the Johto Badges. In the originals, there was no way to view your Kanto Badges after you had won them. I think it's very likely that this feature will be implemented.
    ~I have claimed Glalie~

  5. #5
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Denmark
    Posts
    1,136

    Default

    Giovanni? Bigger role than before? He wasn't even in the games. D: I sure hope he is in these ones. That would be a great addition to the storyline. If they put him in Kanto, that place will get some action too, so the only thing to do isn't just beating up gyms anymore.
    Check out my new blog! I discuss video game related stuff, including Pokémon.

    [IMG]http://i37.*******.com/29fxfti.png[/IMG]

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    1,946

    Default

    I think that the Battle Frontier-like Facility will probably consist of two or so different types of facilities, since it's "like" the battle frontier.
    But, perhaps it's something that's totally different but has some elements of the Battle Frontier?

    The Safari Zone, I foresee it being jam packed with Pokemon, I mean, look how big it is!!!!!!
    I'm your biggest fan,
    I'll follow you until you love me<3
    [IMG]http://i47.*******.com/zvo3zt.gif[/IMG]

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Everywhere
    Posts
    448

    Default

    everyone is saying that the safari zone is huge. that whole place is not the safari zone people! if you look at a detailed map, which i will get in a minute, and...i will explain when i get the map.
    edit: my stupid com is not letting me paste...gr..so just click here.
    http://www.serebii.net/heartgoldsoulsilver/johto.jpg
    look at the area. there are six smaller ares after the gate. the whole place is obviusly not all the safari zone.
    Last edited by Gokuzaru; 8th August 2009 at 6:10 PM.
    For years you have all roamed this earth searching for what is most important to you. Have you found it? Yeah, you have, you just don't know it yet.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Whats it to you?
    Posts
    504

    Default

    Thats what I was talking about. The six divided areas look pretty big to me.

    Anyway, according to Yaminoke's translations on Pokebeach, the safari zone is customizable

  9. #9
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    423

    Default

    Maybe customizable as in you can decide which terrain you want in the 6 squares...

    there're 16 types,

    so maybe there's a special terrain for each type...

    and you get to choose which 6 you want in the safari zone...

    sounds cool to me! ^^

    I've to type like this cos I'm afraid I'll get another infraction point for the 3 sentences rule...

    Signatures by Me.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Pick your nose
    Posts
    2,721

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by waterballoon View Post
    Maybe customizable as in you can decide which terrain you want in the 6 squares...

    there're 16 types,

    so maybe there's a special terrain for each type...

    and you get to choose which 6 you want in the safari zone...

    sounds cool to me! ^^

    I've to type like this cos I'm afraid I'll get another infraction point for the 3 sentences rule...
    Eww. No. I'm sorry but that sounds really absurd.
    I hope it's not that.

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    349

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jordy Kieto View Post
    Giovanni will have a slightly bigge role than beforee
    you can transfer any old groudon and kyogre and it will still activate rayquaza
    that notchy pichu is totoally useless--more thaan rotom
    1) XD that made me laugh. What your not kidding! Maybe he is serving drinks in Celadon [Sarcasm].

    Quote Originally Posted by Ultimate Glalie View Post
    I hope that there will be a Badge Case for the Kanto Badges as well as the Johto Badges. In the originals, there was no way to view your Kanto Badges after you had won them. I think it's very likely that this feature will be implemented.
    I hope so.

    Quote Originally Posted by Piplup~Luver View Post
    Anyway, according to Yaminoke's translations on Pokebeach, the safari zone is customizable
    Sarari Zone? Customizable? You words are strange and confusing to me.

    Quote Originally Posted by steven gambee View Post
    what about extremespeed dratini? i would like to see that make a comeback
    That would be a nice edition.



  12. #12
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Pick your nose
    Posts
    2,721

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Raichu_is_awesome View Post
    Sarari Zone? Customizable? You words are strange and confusing to me.
    What can't you comprehend about his sentence?
    His diction is easy enough for a kid to understand.
    But yes, I do not like the idea of "customizable" Safari Zone.
    Maybe Yaminokame meant (or you probably misread, Piplup~Luver),
    that, instead of SF being customizable, Secret Bases are!

  13. #13
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    423

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by h0v0r View Post
    Eww. No. I'm sorry but that sounds really absurd.
    I hope it's not that.
    Maybe so.

    But again, I can't exactly think of another way the safari zone could be customizable.

    But ultimately, the games should surprise us. (:

    Signatures by Me.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Pick your nose
    Posts
    2,721

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by waterballoon View Post
    Maybe so.

    But again, I can't exactly think of another way the safari zone could be customizable.

    But ultimately, the games should surprise us. (:
    Oh yes definitely; it has surprised us undoubtedly with the
    past information CoroCoro has given to us. :]

    Let us find out what this "customize" aspect of the game is
    when the Japanese games release, or when we get more information
    from CoroCoro.

    EDIT:
    Where is the location of the new SZ again?
    Last edited by hevver; 8th August 2009 at 7:47 PM.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    423

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by h0v0r View Post
    Oh yes definitely; it has surprised us undoubtedly with the
    past information CoroCoro has given to us. :]

    Let us find out what this "customize" aspect of the game is
    when the Japanese games release, or when we get more information
    from CoroCoro.
    Ah yes, I think I'll be so happy with the games... I can't wait to buy Heart Gold!

    Anyway, was it ever mentioned if the safari zone will be accessible before the Elite 4?

    Because it's kind of weird if the safari zone's open before the Elite 4... then you can only get Pokemon that's in the Johto dex, which is pretty much limited anyway.

    Sorry if this is an oxymoron question... ^^

    EDIT! @h0vor: The safari zone's at the west of Cianwood City. One of the new areas where there're 6 squares/tiles.

    Signatures by Me.

  16. #16
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    16

    Default

    So glad that the Safari Zone and the apricorn balls are in it! Wow I cannot wait til the game comes out......

    But I really hope that Team Rocket will have a bigger role and Giovanni will make an appearance.
    Pokemon Soul Silver:

    Soul Silver Starter:

    Join http://lakerscorner.net

    Its a Lakers/NBA site.

  17. #17
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    1,430

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by h0v0r View Post
    Where is the location of the new SF again?
    It's that huge new area to the left of Cianwood.

    I was just thinking, maybe Lance will follow you in the Rocket Hideout instead of just popping up randomly. It makes sense (at least to me it does).
    ~I have claimed Glalie~

  18. #18
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Pick your nose
    Posts
    2,721

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Raichu_is_awesome View Post
    You know I was joking.
    That's not the way to joke around.
    People might label you as something
    that you don't want them to label you as.

    Quote Originally Posted by waterballoon View Post
    Ah yes, I think I'll be so happy with the games... I can't wait to buy Heart Gold!

    Anyway, was it ever mentioned if the safari zone will be accessible before the Elite 4?

    Because it's kind of weird if the safari zone's open before the Elite 4... then you can only get Pokemon that's in the Johto dex, which is pretty much limited anyway.

    Sorry if this is an oxymoron question... ^^

    EDIT! @h0vor: The safari zone's at the west of Cianwood City. One of the new areas where there're 6 squares/tiles.
    Yesss... I had an impression that SZ was earlier in the
    game because of this:

    Quote Originally Posted by Tyrannotaur View Post
    I am thinking Larvitar will be in that Safari Zone. Makes sense since we've seen him in earlier pictures of the game.
    But that being stated, I doubt it will have the complete
    roster of pokemon before the Elite Four, as you have said earlier. :]

  19. #19
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    3,254

    Default

    Does anyone else think that Kanto may possibly get a BF as well? From pokebeach's update, he made it seem as if it was an actual BF west of Olivine City. And we know that Hoenn/Sinnoh have their own BF. It seems as if Gamefreak is trying to give all their region's a BF. It seems unlikely though, as there would be two BF in one game, but it seems as if that may be one of the many reasons why Kanto's entire region image, hasn't been released yet. Maybe they don't want to smog out the BF again in Kanto.

  20. #20
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Canada, Quebec.
    Posts
    3,779

    Default

    Actually, to the west of Olivine is a Battle Frontier-like facility, not a full Battle Frontier.
    Some people on the first page said "I want Battle Tower and Factory" don't you think it would be too much? We alerady have both of these in Platinum, and in the 3rd gen too!

  21. #21
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Pick your nose
    Posts
    2,721

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ultimate Glalie View Post
    It's that huge new area to the left of Cianwood.

    I was just thinking, maybe Lance will follow you in the Rocket Hideout instead of just popping up randomly. It makes sense (at least to me it does).
    Maybe you have the option to control Lance?
    lol. Or just have a double battle with every Team Rocket
    member if he follows you.

  22. #22
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    6,305

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jordy Kieto View Post
    hahha first post ima just throw this out der and say that i believe dexosys will be avalaible in game

    sorry forgot to read first post I just posted a random idea cuz i was under pressure sorry

    so to my real specualtion--Giovani will have a slightly bigge role than beforee
    you can transfer any old groudon and kyogre and it will still activat rayquaza
    that notchy pichu is totoally useless--more thaan rotom
    No, I HIGHLY doubt that. I can almost guarantee you GameFreak will force you to use a Heart Kyogre and a Soul Groudon. It gives incentive to buy the opposite game.
    Quote Originally Posted by Piplup~Luver View Post
    Just give me the Battle Factory and the Battle Tower,GameFreak.

    Thats one big safari zone. Probably just Hoenn and maybe some Sinnoh pokemon.Maybe they even changed the location of some Johto pokemon now that the safari zone is there.
    Doubt it, I bet it will have Johto and Kanto Pokemon first, and then Hoenn and Sinnoh Pokemon will be added post Elite 4.

    Quote Originally Posted by steven gambee View Post
    what about extremespeed dratini? i would like to see that make a comeback
    It probably will.
    Quote Originally Posted by ijea4444 View Post
    Does anyone else think that Kanto may possibly get a BF as well? From pokebeach's update, he made it seem as if it was an actual BF west of Olivine City. And we know that Hoenn/Sinnoh have their own BF. It seems as if Gamefreak is trying to give all their region's a BF. It seems unlikely though, as there would be two BF in one game, but it seems as if that may be one of the many reasons why Kanto's entire region image, hasn't been released yet. Maybe they don't want to smog out the BF again in Kanto.
    No, sorry. I doubt we would have two facilities in one game.

  23. #23
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Lacunosa Town
    Posts
    790

    Default

    OFF TOPIC:im sorry but i want proffesor oak to either be seiriosly wounded or die. i get enough ofhim coming to me and saying; ahh ------- have you come to show me your progress on the pokedex?' hmmm you need to work harder...'

    ON topic: it seems there wil be a town/market out side the safari zone. i wonder what you could buy...

    NOTE:
    *Yanmega instead of Vespiquen*
    *Magmortar instead of Arcanine*
    *Arcanine instead of Camerupt*

  24. #24
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    744

    Default

    O.o Really?
    To me it looked like something else.
    A Volkner with a back problem O.o
    Last edited by MetaPheonixPal; 8th August 2009 at 11:18 PM.

  25. #25
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Canada, Quebec.
    Posts
    3,779

    Default

    I'm sure Kyogre and Groudon will be in a place similar to Rayquaza, with their body pattern on the ground and all.

    Quote Originally Posted by MetaPheonixPal View Post
    O.o Really?
    - O RLY?
    - YA RLY!

    No, seriously. That's how it went.

Page 1 of 59 123451151 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •