Page 101 of 335 FirstFirst ... 5191979899100101102103104105111151201 ... LastLast
Results 2,501 to 2,525 of 8369

Thread: *****CONFIRMED***** Info Discussion Topic [COMPLAIN AND GET FREE INFRACTIONS]

Quote Originally Posted by StrongBad456 View Post
    I'm sure you meant Pokemon Sunday because the next CoroCoro doesn't come out until September 15th. And Sunday never reveals a lot of info sadly.
    i'll pretty sure the next coro coro is coming out on the 11th again
    3DS Friend code
    1246-9040-8906

Ghost: Shuppet, Phantump, and Spiritomb

Quote Originally Posted by halloweenghost View Post
    Game info should be out by then.
    Serebii will have the game by then so his coverage will be more than substantial.

Quote Originally Posted by DSDark View Post
    i'll pretty sure the next coro coro is coming out on the 11th again
    Nope, it's back to the 15th.

Quote Originally Posted by Snowyarticuno View Post
    Nope, it's back to the 15th.
    Yami confirmed this. Really people, we're down to what, 13 days before the release? Surely a little patience is in order. ^^ In two weeks I predict the forums will be HUGELY populated, and serebii will deliver like only he can.
    Pokemon players are smart... responsible....
    Quote Originally Posted by Knightmare View Post
    Skip class!
    ......oh, nevermind.

NEWS FLASH: I actually exist again![/CENTER]

Quote Originally Posted by AyameHikaru View Post
    Yami confirmed this. Really people, we're down to what, 13 days before the release? Surely a little patience is in order. ^^ In two weeks I predict the forums will be HUGELY populated, and serebii will deliver like only he can.
    that means coro coro is in less use xD hey shoudl've scheduled it before the release of HGSS...'ya know, to get ready for the HGSS adventure xD...oh well, HGSS here we come!!

I am who I am; Frederica Bernkastel.
    Furude Rika and Frederica are different.
    Shame on you if you thought so.

FC: 5027-0841-3459

^ Well they won't release Corocoro on the 11th the day before the official release just for HGSS, the magazine doesn't revolve around HGSS its about many things.

People who pre-order it will get it a couple days early, this always happens, so we'll get info way before the 12th, I agree just be patient, and do something else to occupy your time and don't think about it and time will just fly by. That's what I do and I can't believe that its out in a a week and a half.

Hard to believe it's only a week and a half before this comes out. The wait went by pretty dang fast if you ask me. Seems like only yesterday they got confirmed. Not like I'm complainin' though =D

This is Dragonite. If you think that Dragonite is better then & then copy and paste this into your signature. Started by misunderstoodhero.

Quote Originally Posted by Commander Blitzkrieg View Post
    My plan is to stay away for a little while until it dies down some. When the discussion gets to a halfway intelligent level again I'll pop my head back in.
    With Platinum, I avoided discussion forums entirely and just stayed in the confirmed info thread to get all the details.

On the subject of the Pokemon Sunday preview, I don't really see why they'd bother posting the full fight with Silver as all it will show is one level 5 starter Pokemon (Chikorita in this case).
    Sapphire Scramble Challenge completed.
    Now taking Pearl Challenge Final Team:
    Luminion Torterra Bastiodon Rapidash Carnivine Luxray

waiting is fun ^^ i'll probably scurry back on hatching a shiny charmander...

it is quite disturbing that even a single gym leader roster is not confirmed yet...c'mon confirm Lance's ROSTER!!! xD

Quote Originally Posted by Mario with Lasers View Post
    Obviously Serebii knows how to handle this situation, I wouldn't be surprised if new member registration is temporarily disabled already.

And people, seriously, forget CoroCoro. Forget PokémonSunday too, we'll get that battle with Silver at MOST before the roms leak and every site in the internet starts posting game footage (Serebii.net included, obviously). I bet this is going to happen in 8-10 days, counting from now. So yeah, find yourself something to do. Maybe go play DPPt, FRLG, RSE or even GSC again ?_?
    I agree. CoroCoro is useless now, and so is Pokemon Sunday. I doubt they will show anything interesting next Sunday, but I might be wrong.

Honestly, I'm so surprised there hasn't been a massive leak by now. There's about 12.5 days left and nothing. That's only a little over a week. I'm surprised the game testers haven't just done massive spills yet, instead of privately. I bet you anything that we are in for some pretty massive surprises.

Serebii should disable the User Creation application now so we wont be bogged down and should open it about 1 moth after.

Why should it be so cruel? Because
    1. These are GSC remakes, GSC is considered the best of all games, these are the begged for since FRLG and are now here, EVERYONE would want to join because the can say "omgz. celeib iz totally ingame pplz." or "They changed it, now it sucks", If we let 7000 people try to join at once then the servers will crash.
    2. So it stops Noobs.
    Yes, agreed.

...I can't wait for all the people to start bragging about their perfect shiny Celebi's..

Last edited by Carlisle; 30th August 2009 at 4:33 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Carlisle View Post
    Honestly, I'm so surprised there hasn't been a massive leak by now. There's about 12.5 days left and nothing. That's only a little over a week. I'm surprised the game testers haven't just done massive spills yet, instead of privately. I bet you anything that we are in for some pretty massive surprises.
    I was at least expecting to see some sprites by now. I'm very anxious to see how they did.

This is Dragonite. If you think that Dragonite is better then & then copy and paste this into your signature. Started by misunderstoodhero.

i hope that they dont have leaks so you can just take in the massive event all at once not just know it all before it happens
    If you're one of the 10% who never lost faith in Gold and Silver remakes, and you were RIGHT, copy and paste this into your sig, and then do a victory dance!!!
    -Started by: GengarNightmare

by chimchar15
    http://my.gpxpl.us/charizardking
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkLegend View Post
    !
    Not to mention the female trainer is "Daisy Duke from Dukes of Hazzard" in a trucker hat and the male trainer is a blue Marty McFly
    by ecokitty on deviant art
    officially claimed elekid

Has the Pokemon Sunday video been released? I don't expect much but still something to watch, ya know?
    [IMG]http://i49.*******.com/2rctk6u.jpg[/IMG] <3!Lover of all that is Shaymin!<3

Thanks ~.:Northern Lights:.~ for the Shaymin badges! I LUV 'EM! <3

Brock:
    April 29th, 1997 - September 9th, 2010 (Thanks for the memories! We'll miss you, buddy! T_T)

Quote Originally Posted by ShinyLucario View Post
    Has the Pokemon Sunday video been released? I don't expect much but still something to watch, ya know?
    If you read back a page or two, you'll see that they once again failed to deliver. Just a tiny little bit and Silver gets his own Battle Bar Of DOOM.
    Pokemon players are smart... responsible....
    Quote Originally Posted by Knightmare View Post
    Skip class!
    ......oh, nevermind.

NEWS FLASH: I actually exist again![/CENTER]

My guess is like somtime next weekend. Unless they are keeping this really sealed up. I can't wait till we get the mass complaints!

Quote Originally Posted by Carlisle View Post
    I agree. CoroCoro is useless now, and so is Pokemon Sunday. I doubt they will show anything interesting next Sunday, but I might be wrong.
    Better resolution Silver animation, and vs. art.

Also, remixed rival theme if we're lucky. I wouldn't call that useless, I'd call it awesome.

I was at least expecting to see some sprites by now. I'm very anxious to see how they did.
    Off the top of my head...
    Pokemon:
    Pikachu
    Chikorita
    Cyndaquil
    Totodile
    Growlithe
    Teddiursa
    Snubull
    Bellsprout
    Steelix
    Lapras
    Phanpy
    Dunsparce
    Mareep
    Sentret
    Pidgey (I think...)
    Ho-oh
    Lugia
    Tyranitar
    Feraligatr
    Suicune
    Raikou
    Entei
    Sandshrew

Trainers:
    Gold (front, back)
    Girl (front, back)
    Silver (full animation)
    some Youngster
    a Sage
    Twins
    a Psychic
    Jasmine (full animation)
    Pretty sure we've seen a rocket grunt or two

And a whooole bunch of overworld sprites thanks to pokethlon pictures

I'm sure I forgot a good number of other sprites we've seen, too

Quote Originally Posted by Blue Sea Dragoon View Post
    Also, remixed rival theme if we're lucky. I wouldn't call that useless, I'd call it awesome.
    Speaking of which, Lugia and Ho-oh get their own theme right? I remember reading that somewhere.

Speaking of which, Lugia and Ho-oh get their own theme right? I remember reading that somewhere.
    Yes, they do.

do kyogre and groudon get their own weather theme or their separate one or the legendary theme
    If you're one of the 10% who never lost faith in Gold and Silver remakes, and you were RIGHT, copy and paste this into your sig, and then do a victory dance!!!
    -Started by: GengarNightmare

by chimchar15
    http://my.gpxpl.us/charizardking
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkLegend View Post
    !
    Not to mention the female trainer is "Daisy Duke from Dukes of Hazzard" in a trucker hat and the male trainer is a blue Marty McFly
    by ecokitty on deviant art
    officially claimed elekid

Please don't discuss how the forums will do during the release of HG/SS - keep on-topic with confirmed info, please.
    do kyogre and groudon get their own weather theme or their separate one or the legendary theme
    Apparently they'll have their old themes remixed, from the sounds of it, I believe,

A parody of the Pokemon Colosseum game, full of pastries and Miror B.
    Completed. Four times winner of Best Comedy/Funniest Fic.

Other Fics
    Unfortunately Blue | Notice: Keep Out | Turnabout Assumptions
    Song Parodies | Snapshots | Fairy Tale (new!)

Check out this Pokemon Magazine! Looking for contributors!
    Why should you? Well, Wynaut? Check the forums too!
    Current article: From RSE to ORAS - Top Ten Wanted Improvements!
    Avatar by minty-fivestar on DA, with edited background/cropping. Fic banner by cieux.

Quote Originally Posted by starwars View Post
    Kyogre/Groudon/Rayquaza appear to get a remixed theme of their music from RSE.

Quote Originally Posted by starwars View Post
    presumably they and Rayquaza all get the same remix of their theme from RSE, indicated by a short clip from the battle against Rayquaza

Sounds good. Seems like HG/SS is gonna have one hell of a soundtrack.

Quote Originally Posted by Snowyarticuno View Post
    Off the top of my head...
    Pokemon:
    Pikachu
    Chikorita
    Cyndaquil
    Totodile
    Growlithe
    Teddiursa
    Snubull
    Bellsprout
    Steelix
    Lapras
    Phanpy
    Dunsparce
    Mareep
    Sentret
    Pidgey (I think...)
    Ho-oh
    Lugia
    Tyranitar
    Feraligatr
    Suicune
    Raikou
    Entei
    Sandshrew

Trainers:
    Gold (front, back)
    Girl (front, back)
    Silver (full animation)
    some Youngster
    a Sage
    Twins
    a Psychic
    Jasmine (full animation)
    Pretty sure we've seen a rocket grunt or two

And a whooole bunch of overworld sprites thanks to pokethlon pictures

I'm sure I forgot a good number of other sprites we've seen, too
    hoothoot , ekans and quilava too...they shoudl've released all the sprites by now :/

Page 101 of 335 FirstFirst ... 5191979899100101102103104105111151201 ... LastLast