Page 2 of 335 FirstFirst 1234561252102 ... LastLast

Thread: *****CONFIRMED***** Info Discussion Topic [COMPLAIN AND GET FREE INFRACTIONS]

Quote Originally Posted by TERPtwig View Post
    I think its odd to put a safari zone in Johto when there was a perfectly good one in Kanto they could bring back to life.

I'm not one to doubt gamefreak's game design though.
    The more things they place in Johto, the more things we can get in Kanto.

I think it's interesting how there's a miniature Battle Frontier in Johto too. I expect for the Anime to treat the two Battle Frontiers as though they were one, once they end up going back to Johto.

Quote Originally Posted by Jordy Kieto View Post
    naww i doubt theyll do that since dppt kept all te sprites from 3rd gen pokebals and when they were tranfered they kept theyre function
    But apricorn balls arent programmed in D/P/Pt In the first place, its impossible.

Quote Originally Posted by ForeverFlame View Post
    I think it's interesting how there's a miniature Battle Frontier in Johto too. I expect for the Anime to treat the two Battle Frontiers as though they were one, once they end up going back to Johto.
    Do we know if it's going to be a "mini" version or a full out Battle Frontier?
    Future Black/White Squad:

I have claimed Krookodile!
        Spoiler:- Sprites:

The difference between a successful person and others is not a lack of strength, not a lack of knowledge, but rather a lack of will. -Vince Lombardi

WOOOOOO! Apricorn Ballllsss! yesssuh!
    Safari Zone, very nice; I know they'll upgrade and load it with tons of new and wonderful things(:
    Battle Frontier-like Facility, schweeett.
    Rayquaza, meh; I could take it or leave it. :P
    Bug Catching Contest return, yyeaahhya!
    Inevitable return of Kanto, obvious, but YESS!
    These games shall be the most epic games EVERRRR!!
    I'm your biggest fan,
    I'll follow you until you love me<3
    [IMG]http://i47.*******.com/zvo3zt.gif[/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by hrmsting55 View Post
    Do we know if it's going to be a "mini" version or a full out Battle Frontier?
    We don't know yet. But the more facilities, the merrier. They know it, and so do we.

It's a Battle Frontier style thing, so it might end up not being an actual Battle Frontier. Or has it actually been confirmed to be a BF? Could be just some small place to have fun with similar facilities than in Battle Frontiers.
    Morjens!
    3DS FC: 3110-4257-9678

Quote Originally Posted by Samayowa View Post
    WOOOOOO! Apricorn Ballllsss! yesssuh!
    Safari Zone, very nice; I know they'll upgrade and load it with tons of new and wonderful things(:
    Battle Frontier-like Facility, schweeett.
    Rayquaza, meh; I could take it or leave it. :P
    Bug Catching Contest return, yyeaahhya!
    Inevitable return of Kanto, obvious, but YESS!
    These games shall be the most epic games EVERRRR!!
    I know these games are gonna be awesome but...

It looks like they're putting all the new stuff in Johto...

It's starting to look like we're gonna have a G/S Kanto with better graphics...

The difference between a successful person and others is not a lack of strength, not a lack of knowledge, but rather a lack of will. -Vince Lombardi

Oh no, no my friend.
    They won't be leaving us high and dry this time.
    Kanto is going to be EPIC as well.
    You wait.
    lol.
    I'm your biggest fan,
    I'll follow you until you love me<3
    [IMG]http://i47.*******.com/zvo3zt.gif[/IMG]

Wow, I haven't been on this thread let alone in this board for quit a while now. I can see that the board hasn't been this active since the games were officially announced. Does anybody remember me?

Anyway, we sure did get a lot of info. And at last, Kanto is confirmed. That should shut up all the doubters. This game is going to be amazing, and one hell of a nostalgia trip with all the stuff they're putting in.
    GT: Steeel Woool
    (Let me know you're from SPPF if you send a request)

Quote Originally Posted by Samayowa View Post
    Oh no, no my friend.
    They won't be leaving us high and dry this time.
    Kanto is going to be EPIC as well.
    You wait.
    lol.
    Haha, trust me, I hope that's true.

Quote Originally Posted by Skirgedot View Post
    We don't know yet. But the more facilities, the merrier. They know it, and so do we.
    KK, Thanks. When they say, "West of Olivine", will we reach it from the beach or something?

[QUOTE=Munchy;10225869]It's a Battle Frontier style thing, so it might end up not being an actual Battle Frontier. Or has it actually been confirmed to be a BF? Could be just some small place to have fun with similar facilities than in Battle Frontiers.[/QUOTE

I believe its Battle Frontier style. It doesnt seem big enough to have multiple facilities.

KK, Thanks. When they say, "West of Olivine", will we reach it from the beach or something?
    That's how we reached the Battle Tower in Crystal.

Quote Originally Posted by _Calm|Mind_ View Post
    That's how we reached the Battle Tower in Crystal.
    Oh, kk. I had Gold as a kid, so I never got to play Crystal... D:

Hmmmm...a Safari Zone in Johto huh? Makes you wonder if Fuschia City will have there's or not. I can see it play out like this:

Johto: accessable and nothing required to unlock (except for the obvious need to get HM Surf and a few badges)
    Kanto: only accessable after completing the Johto Dex to which this Safari Zone contains RSE and possibly DP pokemon.

FC: 1118-0736-6254
    Friend Safari Pokemon: Emolga, Helioptile and Zebstrika

Animal Crossing: New Leaf
    Town Name: Aspiria
    Villager Name: Mike
    Fruit: All (including bamboo)
    Villagers: Sylvia, Pinky, Mallary, Dizzy, Phil, Graham, Cobb, Mott, Drago and Skye

Can't you believe that we're only a month and five days away from the Japanese release?
    Now that the Safari Zone is back, what can we expect there? Gligar's, Phanpy's, Mareep's, Pikachu's, Oddish's, and Nidoran's and more perhaps? Six zones? Now that's interesting. Six Zones as in different locations right? Oh, I can't wait to see the Elite 4!

http://serebiiforums.com/showpost.ph...postcount=2970
    That could work. Oh yes I can tell by your clothes...you aren't ready for our contests...just a simple boy from Johto. I love the idea and I hope it happens. The frontier is something I love and I cannot wait to get the gold medals again.
    BLAH

Quote Originally Posted by Piplup~Luver View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Munchy View Post
    It's a Battle Frontier style thing, so it might end up not being an actual Battle Frontier. Or has it actually been confirmed to be a BF? Could be just some small place to have fun with similar facilities than in Battle Frontiers.
    I believe its Battle Frontier style. It doesnt seem big enough to have multiple facilities.
    The game text says Battle Frontier. Let it go

Don't worry, there's lots left for Kanto. If we get a Pal Park or Contest Hall, it will no doubt be in Kanto. Rayquaza, Groudon, Kyogre and Mewtwo will probably be in Kanto, as well as possibly the Lati's if they are in. Past that, I'm thinking we'll get an explorable Cinnabar Volcano, Silph Co. and Radio Tower, a White Rock event (Oak mentioned it in DPPt), possibly access to the Kanto starters and fossils (they are in the Johto Dex after all), and potentially the presence of FrLg characters like Leaf and Celio. I also predict an expanded plot, extra sidequests, gym redesigns, route changes and more unique differences between towns like what we've been seeing in Johto.

Those are the features I see as shoe-ins for Kanto - anything else is fair game, but most of the features I posted above are likely candidates for Kanto in my opinion.
    I use uber Pokémon, I calculate stat values, I use cheat devices, I breed my way to perfection and I care about natures. I don't catch my Pokémon the way they are and I don't treat them like individuals, because they are brainless drones, snippets of data that have no feelings and don't mind being "abused". If you agree with this philosophy, good for you. - HERLS

Quote Originally Posted by King Shuckle View Post
    Hmmmm...a Safari Zone in Johto huh? Makes you wonder if Fuschia City will have there's or not. I can see it play out like this:

Johto: accessable and nothing required to unlock (except for the obvious need to get HM Surf and a few badges)
    Kanto: only accessable after completing the Johto Dex to which this Safari Zone contains RSE and possibly DP pokemon.
    Good Idea, that seems the most plausable, instead opening a new area in the new Johto SZ, just put the Kanto SZ in aswell

Quote Originally Posted by Tyranitar trainer View Post
    Serebii, have you imported it from Play Asia
    If so when do you normal get it by
    I don't see why everyone loves play-asia, whenever I order off there I get stung with massive customs charges. I use yesasia , I've ordered from them in the past, and they're very reliable, also cheaper than play-asia as they give free worldwide postage.
    Your banner was too big, so it was removed. This is your 5th strike, so your entire signature was removed, you were banned for 3 weeks, and will lose signature privileges shortly. Do not edit your signature anymore. Please remember to read the signature rules and get your signature checked if you need help.

Quote Originally Posted by A_Merry_Snowrunt View Post
    Can't you believe that we're only a month and five days away from the Japanese release?
    Now that the Safari Zone is back, what can we expect there? Gligar's, Phanpy's, Mareep's, Pikachu's, Oddish's, and Nidoran's and more perhaps? Six zones? Now that's interesting. Six Zones as in different locations right? Oh, I can't wait to see the Elite 4!
    Hopefully Teddiursa too. I want to be able to cath him in HG before almost E4. :/

Kanto for me was one of the best parts of the G/S games because when i first bought it i diddn't have the internet or any way to find anything about the game, so i played through normally and ended up being told i could go to Kanto, i was so excited and although i adored Johto just being allowed back to Kanto took me over the edge :'D.

I love the safari zone being available early on, i'm hoping we can catch some pokemon in there that aren't usually available till later on in the game, i wonder if we are allowed to catch baby pokemon in the wild/safari zone?

On the subject of Rayquaza i'm not really fussed about him being catchable at level 50 in the games, but i suppose it gives me something to do after the main storyline.
    <3 CHARIZARD FAN FOR LIFE!! <3
    Torchic//Tailow//Shroomish//Aron//Ralts//Spheal

I just find the way they implement the apricorn balls so creative and fun! It's like... they're back in an even more interesting way with how you can grow them yourself (and it's a portable machine)... it's so cool!

Signatures by Me.

you know what i just realised? it must suck for the person who has to carry all the key items..../i wouldnt want to have to carry a bike, coin case and tree growing machine in my bag would you?

on another note i wanna see some dark types like houndour in the SZ and do you think we will get the extremespeed dratini?
    A new chapter

epic

Page 2 of 335 FirstFirst 1234561252102 ... LastLast