Page 3 of 335 FirstFirst 12345671353103 ... LastLast
Results 51 to 75 of 8369

Thread: *****CONFIRMED***** Info Discussion Topic [COMPLAIN AND GET FREE INFRACTIONS]

  1. #51
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Nova Scotia, Canada.
    Posts
    99

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by waterballoon View Post
    I just find the way they implement the apricorn balls so creative and fun! It's like... they're back in an even more interesting way with how you can grow them yourself (and it's a portable machine)... it's so cool!
    Probably because they knew you couldn't grow berrys in Johto back in second gen, you could just pick them... so they figured out a way to let us grow berrys, but not change the trees in Johto...
    Future Black/White Squad:



    I have claimed Krookodile!
        Spoiler:- Sprites:


    The difference between a successful person and others is not a lack of strength, not a lack of knowledge, but rather a lack of will. -Vince Lombardi

  2. #52
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    1,721

    Default

    I think the six area SZ looks interesting, and I want to learn more about it. I wonder if the back story will be something along the lines of the warden (or a new relative) set it up, possibly while he was on his vacation.
    Sapphire Scramble Challenge completed.
    Now taking Pearl Challenge Final Team:
    Luminion Torterra Bastiodon Rapidash Carnivine Luxray

  3. #53
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    A hot place
    Posts
    2,575

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by waterballoon View Post
    I just find the way they implement the apricorn balls so creative and fun! It's like... they're back in an even more interesting way with how you can grow them yourself (and it's a portable machine)... it's so cool!
    That portable machine houses a Leppa Berry tree, not an Apricorn. I don't know if the text itself says anything about Apricorns but, judging only by the picture, we only have confirmation of it being used for berries.
    Quote Originally Posted by Snowyarticuno View Post
    Clearly Bianca is the Shadow Triad

    FACT: You never see her at the end
    FACT: Musharna can create illusions in a similar manner to the Triad's vanishing acts
    FACT: Musharna can create illusions of people
    FACT: You never see the Triad until after Bianca gets her Muuna
    FACT: Being the Shadow Triad would give her something to do in life

  4. #54
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    England
    Posts
    682

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mario with Lasers View Post
    That portable machine houses a Leppa Berry tree, not an Apricorn. I don't know if the text itself says anything about Apricorns but, judging only by the picture, we only have confirmation of it being used for berries.
    And I repeat from the previous thread...

    This is from the main serebii website.

    Quote Originally Posted by Serebii.net View Post
    First, it confirms that the Apricorns come back. However, this time, you have the ability to grow them yourself portabley, using the SquirtBottle to grow them and they're stored in an item called the Apricorn Case
    This is what serebii has said, not myself
    Loves every part of pokemon, loves the movies, the anime and every game, so you could call me fan lol.

    Apparently i'm a...



    Favourite Pokemon: but i like them all

  5. #55
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Puerto Rico
    Posts
    667

    Default

    Since the picture shows leppa berries and apricorn,it could mean that the green house uses both.

  6. #56
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Pick your nose
    Posts
    2,724

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by King Shuckle View Post
    Hmmmm...a Safari Zone in Johto huh? Makes you wonder if Fuschia City will have there's or not. I can see it play out like this:

    Johto: accessable and nothing required to unlock (except for the obvious need to get HM Surf and a few badges)
    Kanto: only accessable after completing the Johto Dex to which this Safari Zone contains RSE and possibly DP pokemon.
    Maybe a contest hall in place of the olf Safari Zone.
    But oh boy. Apricorns are back! And their artwork looks great!

    Quote Originally Posted by hrmsting55 View Post
    I know these games are gonna be awesome but...

    It looks like they're putting all the new stuff in Johto...

    It's starting to look like we're gonna have a G/S Kanto with better graphics...
    Kanto will surely be upgraded equally as Johto.

  7. #57
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Finland
    Posts
    1,847

    Default

    Since the picture shows leppa berries and apricorn,it could mean that the green house uses both.
    The use of the green house things are still unknown, I guess? They seem to be for growing berries, as you can't plant them anywhere in Johto and berries are an essential part of Pokémon-games nowadays. But they also could be for apricorns, why not. The only thing confirmed seems to be the Apricorn Case, where you store your apricorns, and that may have nothing to do with the green house thing.
    Morjens!
    3DS FC: 3110-4257-9678

  8. #58
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    422

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hrmsting55 View Post
    Probably because they knew you couldn't grow berrys in Johto back in second gen, you could just pick them... so they figured out a way to let us grow berrys, but not change the trees in Johto...
    Precisely...

    I mean they could have just gone the lazy way and scrape the apricorns and just have the berries, but I find the way they implemented the apricorns innovative, and a win-win situation overall.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mario with Lasers View Post
    That portable machine houses a Leppa Berry tree, not an Apricorn. I don't know if the text itself says anything about Apricorns but, judging only by the picture, we only have confirmation of it being used for berries.
    I got the fact that apricorns can be stored in the portable machine from the main site.

    Probably the machine can store both berries and apricorns.

    Signatures by Me.

  9. #59
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Long Island, New York
    Posts
    1,118

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by A_Merry_Snowrunt View Post
    Can't you believe that we're only a month and five days away from the Japanese release?
    Now that the Safari Zone is back, what can we expect there? Gligar's, Phanpy's, Mareep's, Pikachu's, Oddish's, and Nidoran's and more perhaps? Six zones? Now that's interesting. Six Zones as in different locations right? Oh, I can't wait to see the Elite 4!
    Very close yes.
    I am thinking Larvitar will be in that Safari Zone. Makes sense since we've seen him in earlier pictures of the game.

    The Apricon balls confuse me. Will you be able to trade them into D/P/Pt? Will this game have the other special balls too? Like Dusk Ball? Very interesting.

    Battle Frontier I don't care about. Never did.

    Kanto will have some cool stuff in it I'm sure. I doubt they'd let it be kinda bland like it was in G/S/C. I'm hoping there are more "3 years later" things. Like that building being finished in Vermilion and Cinnabar Volcano erupting.

    Good to see Bug Catching contest is back. I'll have to spend some time looking for a Scyther again.

    Nice to see all this stuff revealed. I'm looking forward to whatever comes next.
    -
    Favorites are Forever
    3DS Friend Code- 2595-1082-4370- My Friend Safari is Ghost with Pumpkaboo, Lampent, and Golurk. PM Me to swap codes!

  10. #60
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Bournemouth, England
    Posts
    15,528

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by waterballoon View Post
    Precisely...

    I mean they could have just gone the lazy way and scrape the apricorns and just have the berries, but I find the way they implemented the apricorns innovative, and a win-win situation overall.



    I got the fact that apricorns can be stored in the portable machine from the main site.

    Probably the machine can store both berries and apricorns.
    That was poor wording on my part. I apologise

  11. #61
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    422

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Serebii View Post
    That was poor wording on my part. I apologise
    Oh if it were a misunderstanding, then maybe the whole apricorn wasn't so 'breath-taking' as I thought it was then! XD

    But there are still a lot of things that we don't really know the portable machine and the apricorns.

    Of course it would be cool if we could grow them ourselves (something new anyways), but there might be more scans giving more details, unless these are all there is lol.

    Signatures by Me.

  12. #62
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Pick your nose
    Posts
    2,724

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by waterballoon View Post
    Of course it would be cool if we could grow them ourselves (something new anyways), but there might be more scans giving more details, unless these are all there is lol.
    Serebii stated that "the first scans" has been revealed.
    I hope it does not mean that that is all the scans.

  13. #63
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Puerto Rico
    Posts
    667

    Default

    Yaminokame has translated the scans at pokebeach.He firts says berry container than apricorn container which could mean both in one container or two seperate contaners.

  14. #64
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Waco
    Posts
    1,837

    Default

    apricorns return have just made my day

    wait will we still ahve to wait a day?
    I've never heard of warnerbroman.
    You can't stop staring can you?

  15. #65
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    422

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by h0v0r View Post
    Serebii stated that "the first scans" has been revealed.
    I hope it does not mean that that is all the scans.
    Actually, on Poke Beach... that looks like all the scans... I really hope it isn't true, so I'll be holding onto hope of more scans!

    And oh, about the translation stuff... there's also a possibility that yamokime (omg I know spelled this wrongly... gah!!!) could have translated wrongly cos the scans aren't exactly HQ in the first place (which means it isn't his fault).

    I think I'll wait for HQ scans before deciding to comment next time, haha.

    Signatures by Me.

  16. #66
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Pick your nose
    Posts
    2,724

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by waterballoon View Post
    Actually, on Poke Beach... that looks like all the scans... I really hope it isn't true, so I'll be holding onto hope of more scans!

    And oh, about the translation stuff... there's also a possibility that yamokime (omg I know spelled this wrongly... gah!!!) could have translated wrongly cos the scans aren't exactly HQ in the first place (which means it isn't his fault).

    I think I'll wait for HQ scans before deciding to comment next time, haha.
    Blasphemy! I wanted more scans. I'm going to cut myself now.

    By the way, we'll get more information on Pokemon Sunday on these
    scans so I'll wait until they showcase more.
    Last edited by hevver; 8th August 2009 at 7:58 PM.

  17. #67
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Bournemouth, England
    Posts
    15,528

    Default

    When I said first scans, we didn't have them all yet. We now do.

  18. #68
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    3,254

    Default

    I knew they would make an apricorn case, to stop the trading of apricorns, and I even named it the apricorn case too .

    I am 100% delighted and beyond joy that the apricorn balls are back . I'm so happy, that really don't care about the other confirmed info lol. But Rayquaza's room does look wierd.

  19. #69
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Twinleaf Town :3
    Posts
    156

    Default

    But no fulls scans...

  20. #70
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    1,193

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Serebii View Post
    When I said first scans, we didn't have them all yet. We now do.
    Really? Where are they? I can only find bits and pieces of pages. :(
    I use uber Pokémon, I calculate stat values, I use cheat devices, I breed my way to perfection and I care about natures. I don't catch my Pokémon the way they are and I don't treat them like individuals, because they are brainless drones, snippets of data that have no feelings and don't mind being "abused". If you agree with this philosophy, good for you. - HERLS

  21. #71

    Default

    If the park balls are back, how are they going to appear in Diamond/Pearl/Platinum? Just asking.

  22. #72
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    1,475

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Blaziken Trainer View Post
    If the park balls are back, how are they going to appear in Diamond/Pearl/Platinum? Just asking.
    They won't. Like the Griseous Orb in Platinum, they will be unable to be traded.
    ~I have claimed Glalie~

  23. #73
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Pick your nose
    Posts
    2,724

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by HERLS View Post
    Really? Where are they? I can only find bits and pieces of pages.
    He meant all the pages of the scans are revealed.
    Not the full pages, but parts of it only.

    Quote Originally Posted by Blaziken Trainer View Post
    If the park balls are back, how are they going to appear in Diamond/Pearl/Platinum? Just asking.
    Mmm..Net Ball? Is that even one of the balls?
    Nonetheless, they would make it the ball that catches bug pokemon
    with ease.

  24. #74
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    584

    Default

    I hope they don't show us anything else now until release. C'mon guys, how about a little surprise in the end? I can assure you: it would make things better.

  25. #75
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Pick your nose
    Posts
    2,724

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Skirgedot View Post
    I hope they don't show us anything else now until release. C'mon guys, how about a little surprise in the end? I can assure you: it would make things better.
    Yes. You're right but you can't force people to just stop
    looking at the information. I won't be back on these forums
    after the Japanese release to refrain myself of spoiling the games.

Page 3 of 335 FirstFirst 12345671353103 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •