Header graphic made by moi.
Hiyo!! Welcome to the fifth edition of the Shippers Truth or Dare game. Now in XY edition! (or XX or YY, depending on your ship preferences but I’m not a doctor, eheh) The last thread died possibly due to lack of activity but with approval from your shipping goddess, Skiyomi, I will keep the candle burning and hope you guys will join me! ♥
What is Truth or Dare, you say? Rules of the game are as follows: a person is chosen and asked “Truth or Dare?”, whether a person is chosen or brought to by fate from spinning a bottle or something. If the person chooses “Truth”, they will be given a question (usually delirious) and they must answer it with all honesty. If the person chooses “Dare”, they will be given a task to perform (also usually wild). After the person responds, they continue the game to get another person and the cycle keeps repeating.
SPPF Shipping Community version, this is a “post answering the person above you” sort of thing. Give the person who last posted a shipping-related question if they mention wanting a “truth” or give them a shipping-related task to do if they choose “dare”. Then tell us whether YOU choose truth or dare. Another member will fulfill your turn by giving you something back. Again, the cycle repeats. Sounds easy enough?
He’s the rough of what will happen throughout the thread:
Me: I choose truth.
Member A: Alright, do you think ____shipping will be canon and why? I choose dare! >:D
Member B: I dare you to write a one-shot about ____shipping stuck on an island. I pick a truth.
Member C: How would you plan out your OTP’s wedding? I also choose truth.
Member D: Is there any shippings about X you don’t like? I choose dare.
If you completely understand me, continue to read and get started!! :]
+ / / / R U L E S \ \ \ +
- General SPPF rules and Shippers Community rules apply at all times. This means no flaming other pairings or users for their opinions. Be respectful towards everyone and their shipping preferences because you wouldn’t want your favorite shipping to be insulted at, would you? ;]
- When picking “Truth” or “Dare”, bold the word so others can easily see and understand what is it you want to do.
- There is no permission necessary to join. Just post after the last user and you’re automatically in!
- You must respond to the last user who posted. If you were trying to answer someone and were beaten by another user, you must edit your post to keep the flow of the game going well.
- Keep the thread PG as this forum has a lot of kids and teens. Let’s not scare them and keep whatever it is elsewhere.
- In addition, keep the thread under Pokemon-related business. This way there’s more of a relation towards members.
- Once your post, you cannot post until 4 users have posted after you. Looking back at the rough example, if you are “Me”, you cannot post again until member D has finished posting.
- Don’t avoid a truth or dare given to you. Answer or complete it as much as you can. Constant avoidance will cause you be banned from playing. Try to have as much fun as you can.
- Any questions or concerns must be reported via Private Message to either me or any one of the Shipping Moderators.
+ / / / O P T I O N S \ \ \ +
A question to be answered honestly.
There are certain types of dares you can give the user:
- Tell them to draw a sketch, doodle, or fan-art of a certain shipping.
Write a one-shot (1k+ words) or a drabble (500 words or less) on a certain pairing.
- Design a graphic (banner, icon, wallpaper, etc) of a certain shipping.
Write a scandalous message on their signature and keep there for a span of 24 hours to a week, depending on what you want.
- Locate a fan art or screenshot of a certain shipping.
- Leave a shipping-related message on a participant’s profile about a pairing.
Do not avoid dares given to you and just get it over with as quick as possible.
Due to past experiences, making a shipping thread is not allowed.
If you are going to post on a user’s profile, make sure it is a member who is on the participant list below.
+ / / / P A R T I C I P A N T S \ \ \ +Sweet May
+ / / / E V A D E R S \ \ \ +No one yay!
Let's begin! ♥ ♥
I shall start the game easy by taking a truth. ^^