Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ikarishipping General Discussion 3.0

Default Ikarishipping General Discussion 3.0

Welcome to Ikarishipping General Discussion 3.0

Previously this threads ship has sunk a while back which is this one

With me being also a Dawn multihsipper, this is expected. This couple represents Dawn and Paul, our main love birds Or, we could call them Shinji/Hikari, the japanese couple Shinhika
    Dawn is the girly, spontaneous, 10 year old coordinator while Paul is our bad butt trainer, being Ash's rival, there are connections between him and Dawn that are awfully cute, and that different vibe coming from their relationship. Even though Paul doesn't have much to do with Dawn, they still have very interesting canon that could have them ending up together, successfully.
    http://images4.fanpop.com/image/phot...70-289-397.jpg

Credit

Rules
    -No flaming/bashing on either Paul or Dawn
    -All SPPf rules apply
    -No one liners
    -No double posting
    -Be respectful
    -Credit images/links
    -Other shippers aloud but no shipwars please
    -Stay on topic
    Useful links
    Bulbapedia hints

I guess this is where we can start. Remember follow the rules, and enjoy!
    Oh, here's a new topic
    What do you like most about Paul and Dawn
    Attached Images Attached Images
    "I'll give you half of my life if you give me half of yours"
    Crazy Shipper|Misty, May, and Drew|Anime Fangirl

The most plausible Dawn ship she does sort of stalk Paul when given chance to and he seems less annoyed by her and while not most delightful nickname he gave her nickname troublesome. Nicknames seems to be big boy hint from pokémon characters if the boy gives gal nickname it means yeah I like you. Can we expect more from children's anime no. Yeah I multi ship Dawn to. My fav iraki ep is where she stalks hom at legue he ask if she is spying she responds no and gets flustered and doesn't really tell him anything and gets him to open up just a bit. It was weird but cool.
    Pokémon ships I am most into.
    Firm ships poke,handyman,and contest.

Loose ships, Paul x Dawn x Zoey,Paul x Dawn, Dawn x Zoey, and Clemont x Serena

Platonically flirt ships Delia x Oak and Delia x Brock.

Favorite friendship ship
    Misty x May

Quote Originally Posted by majormanafemale View Post
    The most plausible Dawn ship she does sort of stalk Paul when given chance to and he seems less annoyed by her and while not most delightful nickname he gave her nickname troublesome. Nicknames seems to be big boy hint from pokémon characters if the boy gives gal nickname it means yeah I like you. Can we expect more from children's anime no. Yeah I multi ship Dawn to. My fav iraki ep is where she stalks hom at legue he ask if she is spying she responds no and gets flustered and doesn't really tell him anything and gets him to open up just a bit. It was weird but cool.
    Yeah, I think her sort of stalking up on him, or checking on him, could be proven as hints. Actually, at first I didn't really like the ship because I thought they didn't talk much sort of like EgoShipping is what it reminded me of, but I watched some ikari hints, and became really fond of this ship. It's my second favorite Dawn ship
    Also, nicknames is a sort of way proving or hinting you like that person. He probably saw something special in her

Yayyyy another Ikarishipping fan club! Thank you for creating another one!

I'm a big fan of this pairing, and its been a few years that Paul wasn't around. I kinda wish they come back in the later Pokemon episodes :/
    Really liked how there are some scenes between Paul and Dawn [oh yes, and the Confession Day] it made me love the pairing even more argh ;-;
    Pokemon Shipper since the early 2000's!

DEVIANTART ACCOUNT // TUMBLR ACCOUNT

Ah, yes confession day. I've been recently getting into this pairing too. I haven't watched Diamond and Pearl since I was like 11, so I'm watching it again. After seeing when Dawn and Paul first met, I thought they could've made an awfully cute couple

Also, I think they had funny interactions, and they were just cute together. I'm a big sucker for love-hate relationships, so I thats another reason why I love this couple! I hope they would meet again, or if Dawn ever does return. (I would like her to come back in XY because I felt like her BW appearance was too rushed, despite being 10 episodes of a time span) I would like Paul to be there too, of course to have a little rivalry against Paul and Ash, but then Dawn and Paul could meet up.

I was pretty sad when Paul wasn't in Dawn's hoso episode. I mean if hoso wants to focus on other characters it wouldn't hurt bringing side characters too. (Like in OS Chronicles, it would be a main character + character of the day sort of episode) I have no doubt that there would be some cute and funny Ikari interactions.

Yayyyyyyy! Ikarishipping! I love, absolutely LOVE this pairing.

I used to think it was weird, just because I had only seen one shipping moment, but then I realized how cute it was.
    Everyone has another personality...
    That they don't want others to see.

The flower that blooms inside seems pretty on the outside, but what really blooms inside is ugly and desperate. And it tears me apart.

Ikarishipper • FerrisWheelshipper • Contestshipper • OldRivalshipper • Sequelshipper • Pokeshipper • DualRivalshipper • Specialshipper • Franticshipper

Does anyone mind if I join in this discussion? I'm definitely a supporter of this pairing, have been since Paul first debuted in DP.

What do you like most about Paul and Dawn?

What I like most when it comes to Ikarishipping is how their personalities clash. Dawn's like the good girl while Paul is kind of like the bad boy, that's why I think they go well together. Not to mention, it makes this pairing even more interesting.

Plus, that one scene when Dawn got all angry with Paul because he didn't remember who she was actually pretty darn funny.

Dawn getting angry at Paul hmm that's fimiliar from Hoenn is it not. Paul I just like him I can't explain why I just enjoy his character. I admit it I was never Dawn fan but Paul made me grow to respect her I will never even respect Ke or Ci because they don't deserve it. Dawn recating to Paul is hilarious. Do either know how nad their crushing on the other. Dawn's depression arc was intresting and didn't mr I hate the world who we like despite that pop into one of Dawn's contest? Correct me if I am wrong please.

Their are so many little reasons they are best Dawn ship and out side of respecting Brock. Paul only seems to get along with Dawn it is so weird but I like it. It's not cliche like pokeshipping or mushy like handymanshipping and contestshipping. It's different yet some how just as enjoyable. Paul even seems to diss his own brother yet he really doesn't dis Dawn. He gave her nickname so what if upsets her she is to young to get what that means but us fans get it. He makes her funny. She is curious of him which to me means she has crush on him. No that's not true for every potential couple but fro, Dawn it does mean that. Along with fact she gets so defensive around him. Equals crush for Dawn and its far less weird then teacher like crush she had on Brock blech. Zoey is crushing on Dawn meh. I don't think Dawn is aware of Zoey deep feelings.

I can tell Dawn and Paul in unique ways are crushing on each other. Their probably more aware then A and Mi of things but kinda not totally aware of own feelings though to degree Dawn and Paul know other feels something for them. It just is what it is.

I apolgize if made no sense.

Favorite friendship ship
    Misty x May

The love-hate relationship between these two are so hilarious xD

I love the love hate relationships the most so thats why I ship Paul and Dawn. There is a uniqueness between them, that's easy to ship, and they do have funny and cute interactions. That's why I enjoy them.

If they have kids together what do you think they'd look like? personally i see one kid with purple hair and blue eyes and then younger kid with blue hair and Paul's greyish eyes. I really don't think about outfits but others do so ya all might have more ideas what they will look like.

Favorite friendship ship
    Misty x May

I want them to have two kids, the boy with purple hair and dawn's blue eyes, he can be a coordinator, and then the girl with long blue hair with Paul's eyes, she could be the rude trainer. Gives it a nice little twist

IkariShipping :3 is one of my OTP

If they have kids together what do you think they'd look like?
    I really would like a Girl with Dark purple Hair and Blue eyes, she would be a nice and friendly trainer ^^

Omg, this gave me more Ideas for my fanfic >.<

Make a Wish, It's up to you

That's nice that they are your OTP.

I think they make a very nice couple :3 Even though they didn't interact much, I must admit they had funny interactions. I love how they first met xD

Quote Originally Posted by Pokeshipper9000 View Post
    That's nice that they are your OTP.

I think they make a very nice couple :3 Even though they didn't interact much, I must admit they had funny interactions. I love how they first met xD
    Me too >.<

new topic ;3:
    Why you're and Ikarishipper?
    I really never thought about it, they're cute together :v

Nice topic
    I'm an Ikarishipper, after that one episode where Dawn was stalking Paul, i thought it was very cute. I also then thought that they would make a great couple after that and so forth.

I'm an Ikarishipper because of that one episode at the Sinnoh League, where Dawn and Paul are talking. That was when Ikarishipping instantly became my OTP.
    Everyone has another personality...
    That they don't want others to see.

The flower that blooms inside seems pretty on the outside, but what really blooms inside is ugly and desperate. And it tears me apart.

Ikarishipper • FerrisWheelshipper • Contestshipper • OldRivalshipper • Sequelshipper • Pokeshipper • DualRivalshipper • Specialshipper • Franticshipper

I became Irakishipper like many saix cause of Dawn's stalking. Then I noticed he really doesn't seem to mind her when Ash isn't around. That showes me most defiantly something between them.

Favorite friendship ship
    Misty x May

Quote Originally Posted by Avietta_Ikarilove View Post
    I'm an Ikarishipper because of that one episode at the Sinnoh League, where Dawn and Paul are talking. That was when Ikarishipping instantly became my OTP.
    Awww, i love this moment x3 *FANGIRLING*

I became Irakishipper like many saix cause of Dawn's stalking. Then I noticed he really doesn't seem to mind her when Ash isn't around. That showes me most defiantly something between them.
    That's actually when I became an Ikarishipper too. I thought it was cute, and felt like Paul acted totally different when it was just Dawn with him. I wish we had more interactions of only them two

Quote Originally Posted by Pokeshipper9000 View Post
    That's actually when I became an Ikarishipper too. I thought it was cute, and felt like Paul acted totally different when it was just Dawn with him. I wish we had more interactions of only them two
    almost everyone started to ship Ikari after this scene xD

Aha, you got me! I don't usually think the same way with everyone, but alas I'm a victim of my own thoughts xD

That scene really seems to be an Irakishipping corner stone that I find fascinating as most of time I just feel spark when I romantically ship characters for my other ships I have no exact moment when I shipped them it just happenend. Hear I can pin point cause of it. It is interesting when everyone has same corner stone for a ship. I am not saying they don't have spark I can just pin down a moment here when usually can't

Would you like to see them on a double date? If so with whom?

What are other good Irakishipping episodes?

Favorite friendship ship
    Misty x May

Time for a new topic!

What do you expect for IkariShipping in the future?

I can't se more Ikari moments coming :/
    maybe in a flashback or in a special episode, i don't know

What do you expect for IkariShipping in the future?

If there is going to be an Ikarishipping moment someday, then that would be awesome.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast