Thread: The Solidad/Saori Shippings Poll

Default The Solidad/Saori Shippings Poll

Solidad is quickly becoming more of fav of mine her character not the name but keep in mind my favs and its tie for different reason are Daisy and Brock. So Solidad is on my radar. So just wondering who you ship with Solidad? I see couple ppotentials but their has been zero concrete edvindence. The potentials of course are Brock and Harley and just cause not fan of later doesn't leave him out of potential shipping . If you know me know my opinionon Dawn but iraki and appeal are viable ships. Yes Hoenn remame probably more put Solidad on my radar more then she may have been prior. So who do you like Solidad with? This is open ended and no bashing.
    Pokémon ships I am most into.
    Firm ships poke,handyman,and contest.

Loose ships, Paul x Dawn x Zoey,Paul x Dawn, Dawn x Zoey, and Clemont x Serena

Platonically flirt ships Delia x Oak and Delia x Brock.

Favorite friendship ship
    Misty x May

Oh, i was expecting for a poll, but that's fine

i ship her with Harley and Drew
    The World is mine ♥

"Love You Mama, Love You May"

Another fan | AdvanceShipping PokéShipping WishfulShipping SequelShipping ChosenShipping SpecialShipping AquaticNurtureShipping | Anime Fan

Quote Originally Posted by BubChan View Post
    Oh, i was expecting for a poll, but that's fine

i ship her with Harley and Drew
    I can't figure out how to make a poll here I have tried
    Pokémon ships I am most into.
    Firm ships poke,handyman,and contest.

Loose ships, Paul x Dawn x Zoey,Paul x Dawn, Dawn x Zoey, and Clemont x Serena

Platonically flirt ships Delia x Oak and Delia x Brock.

Favorite friendship ship
    Misty x May

well this is rare, oh count me in

yeah i know there are only few shipping with solidad since she was only seen in hoenn

me i ship her with drew ( well you know they have an intimacy) , as for others i'm not sure but the other one could be may
    ON SLEEP MODE -zzzzzzz

question: Do you want to submit shipping pairs from other anime, I might start one if you want

SO WHERE YOU ABLE TO WATCH POKEMON LIVE STREAM , pm me if you want to know the site that will guarantee work

when pokemon meets nba, just look how funny it can be
    http://elitedaily.com/sports/these-n...d-epic-photos/

TRIVIA: Every month there is approximately 1000 new submissions on the shipping thread, and this will probably continue until all names have been used. Come generation 7 I'm pretty sure we are going to run out of names

Finally done
        Spoiler:- open at your own risk:

Goodness, what's wrong with me