Page 1 of 304 123451151101 ... LastLast

Thread: Pearlshipping General Discussion - 3.0 *Spoiler Warning!*

Default Pearlshipping General Discussion - 3.0 *Spoiler Warning!*

Welcome to the Pearlshipping Thread version 3.0!

What is Pearlshipping, you ask?
    Well, Pearlshipping is the belief that the characters Ash (Satoshi) and Dawn (Hikari) are or will be in a romantic relationship!
    Here you can discuss their interactions, hints, latest episodes, and their relationship as a whole.

Rules

1. All Sppf Rules apply as usual.
    2. No Bashing or Flaming other members, shippings, or characters.
    3. No Multi-Posting - Yes, the forum does lag at times, but if you Multi-post, you will have to remove it immediately.
    4. Stay On Topic - People may stray away from the main topic when responding. Please make sure your post is about Pearlshipping for the most part.
    5. No One Liners - If your post contains only one line, it is considered as SPAM (Stupid Pointless Annoying Messages). Please explain more when posting.
    6. Off Topic limit - It's a Pearlshipping Thread, right?
    7. Respect each other - The key to a nice and clean discussion is respect. If you bash or flame someone, a warning will ensue.
    8. If you post a Fanart, please be sure to credit the artist or post a link were you got it and remember to also answer the topic while you post a fanart.
    9. Use Spoiler Tags if necessary - Not necessarily needed since the thread's title has *Spoiler Warning!* in it, but if you need to use one for any reason, please feel free to do so.
    10. PM me if you get your name changed so I can edit the member list with the new one
    11. Follow the Shippers Community Rules

Our Pearlshipping Family

Spoiler:- Members/Supporters:

Links

[Bulbapedia]
    [Fanlisting]
    [Pearlshipping-Club]
    [Pearlshipping_Love | Satoshi x Hikari]
    [BMGF Pearlshipping Thread v2]
    [Pearlshipping Central]
    [mint - JP fansite]

Fanfiction

Spoiler:- Fanfiction:

AMVs

Spoiler:- AMVs:

Graphics & Fanart

Spoiler:- Banners, Fanarts, Icons, Userbars:

If you would like to see the old Pearlshipping threads, click the links below to see them!

1st - 2nd

------------

Sorry for the delay for this new Discussion thread, but now that this new one is up and running, let's start off with a topic, yes?

What do you like about Pearlshipping?

Ah, yes. The first topic of the 2nd thread. XD Well, I love their bond and interactions. Dawn seems to be closer to Ash than the other girls, and shares a lot of things in common with him. They're always cheering each other on, worrying deeply for each other, trust each other, and enjoy the other's company greatly. Probably what attracts me the most is their strong friendship. If this ship were to go the romantic way, then it wouldn't be so hard to build since they know each other and are inseparable. That's mainly what I like about Pearlshipping. :3

On with the thread! Enjoy discussing and have fun, fellow Pearlshippers!

First post has been updated! [1/3/2013: members]
    Last edited by Yuppirox; 4th January 2013 at 3:06 AM. Reason: updated ♥

I MUST JOIN!!

One, cause I can. XD But I always like how Ash and Dawn interacted with each other. They always look out for each other when ever things get rough. Ash also is closer to Dawn than Misty or May. (In my opinion) They're hints are really cute and I believe this ship can turn canon one day. (:

Yay for new thread Pat! Hope the new thread will get a lot new members and be even better than the first or second one! (:
    Awesome first poster!
    Last edited by Pikachu_luver; 9th August 2009 at 11:59 PM. Reason: Corrected some mistakes. :)
    [IMG]http://i34.*******.com/14cbj2c.jpg[/IMG]
    Throw it away. Forget yesterday. We'll make the great escape.
    We won't hear a word they say. They don't know us anyway.
    Watch it burn. Let it die. Cause we are finally free tonight.

Hi pokefan.

I to join, after all it you and W23 who got me into like pearlshipping in the first place.

I just like how when one loses at a contest or gym battle the other there for support, I like how the hints are done, High touch is my favorite song. um what else can i say is that they look cute together, even with a two-three age different.
    credit to GrovyleCelebi for the banner, come and join us.

I offically claim Cheekyshipping/ Max/Masato x Mira/Miru

Nice it finally made! . Sorry for the rush Pat =(. But any whays I am glad the Thread is already made =).

LOL the 1 topic of the 2 thread XD. But What I like about Pearlshipping is the Unique Bond they have =D, Their interaction are one of their most Interesting aspect of this ship. They are always close to each other, like Pat said Ash seems closer to her more than he did with the other Female Companions. They usually help themselves a lot during training and believe in each other more than anybody I have ever seen which Implies a strong friendship to me.

Make sure to follow the Rules to every one Else and Have fun Posting in here =D

3DS FC : 1547-5393-2663

Yay! Welcome to the thread, guys! =D

As promised, WGCV23 is Co-owner in this new Pearl thread. ^^ Hopefully, the older members that still reply here will come back.

Now, we left off on the last thread discussing about Ash's mom having an appearance or not in the anime. I have a feeling that she'll be properly introduced to Dawn. Either via video phone or in person. I'm still hoping on the second one. XD What I want is Delia and Johanna interacting and sharing stories of their "babies" as a mother would say. x3 Even if it's video phone, this still might happen. It would be cute if either of them said something of how close they are...

Anyway, welcome everybody!

Quote Originally Posted by ThePokéman09 View Post
    Ah, new management! Hopefully people will be more mature now.

Count me in!
    Wait you just can't bark in right up and say that!. Sorry but you must first explain why you like the ship before you can join in. After all the thread is refreshed. So next time please explain why you like the ship before you can say those words because it's agaisn't the rules to spam, thank you very much ^_^

pokefan#493 and WGCV23 congratulations for being the new owners!
    I come back to post in the old thread only to find out that there was a new thread
    well congratulations anyway
    Oh and I would like to join the thread

Hmmm...where there is many things but I want to point out how I think they admire each other. It's pretty obvious that Dawn admires Ash (plus she even admitted it!) and Ash admires her a little too, maybe more than May or Misty. I also like how they easily get concerned for each other too when one of them is in trouble or feeling down. Most of all I loved how the directors didn't rush their friendship or just randomly put hints. Their relationship was slowly built up with hints being gradually added in. Plus Ash and Dawn are always featured together on japanese pokemon merchandise so that's a BIG plus for me.

So I hope this thread turns out really well and I hope new pearlshippers join!

EDIT: About 4 more days untill the big episode (I'm talking about DP 138) We're counting on their mothers!
    Last edited by Pokegirl16; 10th August 2009 at 12:44 AM.

~Made by Me!!~

Pearlshipping Rules!!

Wee I must join too [again]!
    How well their pokemon get along with each other, how well they get along with each other, and when troubles come along, Satoshi and Hikari know the drill.
    oh from DP137
    http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/album.ph...pictureid=7416
    Were Satoshi and Hikari resting (sitting) against that tree???? That's soo awesome
    "If you attack Konoha, I will have to fight you… So save up your hatred and take it all on me, I'm the only one who can take it! It's the only thing I can do! I will shoulder your hatred and die with you! Because I'm your friend!"
    ~Naruto Uzumaki

Yeah, the new Pearlshipping thread is in!!
    I like how they are so similar and "Chemicals React". Ash and Dawn are the closest main characters. They get along so well without fighting and when either of them lose a battle or a contest, they show their emotions toward one another. I hope we dont get too hyped up toward dp138 even though we are counting on their mothers. Just as Pokegirl16 said, the directors are doing a great job slowly building up Pearlshipping instead of rushing it. I hope this thread will be as successful as the last one. Cheers!!.
    Last edited by Adelaide1994; 10th August 2009 at 2:27 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by WGCV23 View Post
    Wait you just can't bark in right up and say that!. Sorry but you must first explain why you like the ship before you can join in. After all the thread is refreshed. So next time please explain why you like the ship before you can say those words because it's agaisn't the rules to spam, thank you very much ^_^
    Opps, hehe. Sorry about that.

Why PearlShipping? Truth to be told, I'm not a true PearlShipper, per se. Neutralshipper, if you will.

Basically, someone like me might be interested a multiships, but have no real opinion regarding whether or not things like this might happen and whatnot.

At first, I didn't really care much for any shipping, but some of these ships, Poké and Pearl especially, started to grow on me (for reasons difficult to explain). And because it's cute... I guess.

So yeah. Tl; dr in a nutshell: because it's interesting.
    Last edited by ThePokéman09; 10th August 2009 at 2:45 AM. Reason: grammar
    Star Wars fan? Check this out!
        Spoiler:- Rant:

Ok, I do like grammar... but not enough to put others down for it. Sorry if my German sucks.

If you think Dawn is a sl-t, don't copy and paste THIS into your sig. (started by yours truly) jk

Could I please be a member again?
    I like pearlshipping..well, cause I like it. Dawn's the most interesting of the three girls to me, and they seem cute together, and they actually interact.

I have claimed PikachuxBuneary/Mimiroru, aka Lagomorphshipping!

If you think the Sinnoh saga has been the best saga of the whole show, copy and paste this into your signature! (started by FlameRose)
    I support Pearlshipping, Lagomorphshipping, and Pikashipping

Let me join too! .

I just love the way Hikari cheers for Satoshi in the cheerleader outfit.
    (You never see any of the girls from previous seasons going that far for Satoshi in his gym battles!)
    I also remember in the Canalave Gym, where Hikari shouts "No! Satoshi will definitely win! He'll be fine!" when Byron's assistant says something about Byron having the upper hand.

What can I say, they're just so cute together. .
    Underneath the sky, let's high five!
    We can understand that more easily than words.
    As long as we're together,
    We can fly away, facing our dreams.

Looks really nice Pokefan#493

I like alot of stuff about pearlshipping. Ash and Dawn have done alot that could make them confident in themselves and build their friendship more and more until the shippiest hint happens. Mostly inportantly, it seems that in the DP series, Ash and Dawn seem to be centered on whats going on the episodes. them are the heroes.

P.S. I just want to say Thank you guys who supported me and were friendly to me since I started the second thread. I really had fun when i was ruling xD But pokefan#493 and WGCV23 will be your leaders. Remember people to always believe in pearlshipping, it has a very high chance of happening and dont forget to follow pokefan#493's rules.

~Thank you Wil, Pat, ccangelopearl, PK0082, Foxkrystal, sweetpikachu, and everyone else. until next time, good bye and never forget PEARLSHIPPING.~

Quote Originally Posted by PKLegendHeroe View Post
    Looks really nice Pokefan#493
    Hehe, thanks. =D I worked hard on making it look nice. ^.^

Quote Originally Posted by PKLegendHeroe View Post

P.S. I just want to say Thank you guys who supported me and were friendly to me since I started the second thread. I really had fun when i was ruling xD But pokefan#493 and WGCV23 will be your leaders. Remember people to always believe in pearlshipping, it has a very high chance of happening and dont forget to follow pokefan#493's rules.

~Thank you Wil, Pat, ccangelopearl, PK0082, Foxkrystal, sweetpikachu, and everyone else. until next time, good bye and never forget PEARLSHIPPING.~

Thank you for your words towards the members here, PK! The new thread is up and everything is starting up great here. Also, thanks for giving people a heads up for my orders. XD You're very welcome, PK. Me and Wil will try our best to keep this thread alive and from getting messy, so you have no need to worry. I hope you always keep the memory you have of ruling over the old thread (which it IS fun to rule over XD) and all of us here. Again, you're welcome, PK. ^^ And don't worry; we won't be forgetting Pearlshipping (or you) anytime soon. ;D

Welcome new members to the Pearlshipping family! Make sure to follow the rules, try to keep active, and most importantly; have fun!

Also; If anyone would like to share your own AMVs, fanart, fanfics, etc., please make sure to post it/them here (Just make sure to answer a topic at the same time) or PM me. Don't be shy! I'll put it up on the first post for all to see. Thank you!

So Welcome in new Members and WB to all the past Members :3. Make sure to follow Rules and most importantly have Fun ^^.

EDIT: About 4 more days untill the big episode (I'm talking about DP 138) We're counting on their mothers!

Now, we left off on the last thread discussing about Ash's mom having an appearance or not in the anime. I have a feeling that she'll be properly introduced to Dawn. Either via video phone or in person. I'm still hoping on the second one. XD What I want is Delia and Johanna interacting and sharing stories of their "babies" as a mother would say. x3 Even if it's video phone, this still might happen. It would be cute if either of them said something of how close they are...
    Well the Suspense of whether Ash Mom is going to appear or not is really big :x . Well I still think Satoshi's Mom might appear in person because I think of remember of a scan seen in a Anime Spoiler thread with her appearing in person :X, I don't remember that much. But if she appears via Video Phone it still will be interesting to see her interaction with Hikari and of course if there is an interaction between both moms 8D. That is a great idea of sharing babies stories XD I would imagine how embarrassed Satoshi and Hikari would be to hear them XD. Or they could be childhood friends you don't what might happen in the episode it self but I am not getting my hopes so high. But right now this is episode is sure an interesting one to see of something happens =D .

Originally Posted by PKLegendHeroe View Post

I must say thanks a lot for being here, you helped me a lot when I didn't know nothing out here. Thanks PK!, and don't worry as Pat said we will try our best in here =D. We will surely never forget Pearlshipping and you anytime soon .
    Last edited by Hihiroshi; 10th August 2009 at 3:45 AM.

We won't forget you PK, anyway I hope you enjoy life, I won't forget Pearlshipping.

Well the Suspense of whether Ash Mom is going to appear or not is really big :x . Well I still think Satoshi's Mom might appear in erson because I think of remember of a scan seen in a Anime Spoiler thread with her appearing in person :X, I don't remember that much. But if she appears via Video Phone it still will be interesting to see her interaction with Hikari and of course if there is an interaction between both moms 8D. That is a great idea of sharing babies stories XD
    Yeah I can't wait, I love it if they tell babies story of there kids, causing both to bush and saying that never happen (come on, it happen to everyone at some point.)

Though I laugh if the childhood thing is done, we could hear of child hood crush story of the other have feeling for the other as a little kid.

anyway I wondering if any of you mind me asking someone to make a banner for the thread?
    credit to GrovyleCelebi for the banner, come and join us.

I offically claim Cheekyshipping/ Max/Masato x Mira/Miru

Quote Originally Posted by darklord18 View Post
    We won't forget you PK, anyway I hope you enjoy life, I won't forget Pearlshipping.

Yeah I can't wait, I love it if they tell babies story of there kids, causing both to bush and saying that never happen (come on, it happen to everyone at some point.)

Though I laugh if the childhood thing is done, we could hear of child hood crush story of the other have feeling for the other as a little kid.

anyway I wondering if any of you mind me asking someone to make a banner for the thread?

Yeah, I havent known you for so long, but you were a true and patriotic pearlshipper and leader. Good luck in the rest of your life and take care of yourself. I will always remember you and we will share you belief. On the childhood thing. Its better not to be overhyped and take the episode easy. I would love it if either mother mentioned them as a couple.

damn, its seems like yesterday that i was a member of the first PS thread. oh well. looks like i'll of course join this one too.

well including what everyone else has said, i'd say that dawn and ash are more equals and partners. with misty and may, ash always eclipsed them in some way and they dont really stand with him like that. i see dawn more as ash's equal who stands on the same footing as him. i'd say more but i'm a bit tired.

Hello everyone, I will be keep posting as well.
    However, only thing I will be doing is posting pearlshipping related news from Japan. I hope you guys won't mind.

Here's the first news for Pearlshippers.
    Story of DP 141 will be written by Pearlshippy writer Tomioka-san.
    Thank goodness Tomi-san is writing at least one Futaba Town Festival episode.

Here's quick preview summary from Newtype website.

フタバ祭りのメインイベント・ポケモンバトル大会。優勝者には、トレーナーが腕試しをする施設“シンオウ・ バトルフロンティア”を統べる存在“タワータイクーン”のクロツグへの挑戦権が与えられるとあり、サトシも 参加を決める。

≫脚本=冨岡淳広

Pokemon Battle Contest is Futaba Town Festival's main event.
    Satoshi decides to participate because winner of the Contest will be given an opportunity to battle Sinnoh Battle Frontier's Tower Tycoon Kurotsugu.

>> Story = Tomioka Atsuhiro.

I expect Hikari will be cheering a lot for Satoshi in this episode.
    Not to mention she always seem to be really focusing on Satoshi's battle in Tomi-san's episodes just like she did in Shinji Vs Satoshi Full Battle (Yeah that one was written by Tomi-san too).
    Last edited by pK'; 10th August 2009 at 8:04 AM.

Ah I was waiting for the new thread to show up, so I can come back for posting again .

We won't forget you PKLegendHeroe and I hope you will also never forget about Pearlshipping and the threads.

I like the way how Ash and Dawn are concerned about each other if one of them is in trouble or is hurt. I like how they team up in a tag battle or how they have so many things in common. I just like everything about them .

Quote Originally Posted by Pokegirl16 View Post
    Plus Ash and Dawn are always featured together on japanese pokemon merchandise so that's a BIG plus for me.
    That is what I really like, it's great to see that Ash and Dawn are always together in that merchandise.

Quote Originally Posted by PK0082 View Post
    Pokemon Battle Contest is Futaba Town Festival's main event.
    Satoshi decides to participate because winner of the Contest will be given an opportunity to battle Sinnoh Battle Frontier's Tower Tycoon Kurotsugu.

>> Story = Tomioka Atsuhiro.
    That is great news PK0082, you always keep me happy with your info.
    Would like to see if he acts the same as Jun (Barry) and I wonder if he shows up in that episode too.
    Crawling in my skin
    These wounds, they will not heal
    Fear is how I fall
    Confusing what is real
    ~Credits to cascade88 for making the banner :3~
    Watashi-wa Oranda-ni sundeimasu

May I join? i was a member in the last one but didn't post as much. ^_^'

Their chemistry really, there have been very cute moments. also i like the way the cheer each other on, somehow i like that. also i support this ship on a friendship basis. them as a couple seems blurry to me at this moment.
    Last edited by Midnightmoon6o2; 10th August 2009 at 10:38 AM.

I want to join too ^^

what do you like about pearlshipping?

I like how ash and dawn always help each other out when the other is sad,also cuz their pokemon like each other,and they traded with each other
    IGN:Ivan
    White 2 Friend code: 4213 2704 9239

Wow! A 3rd thread already? I ask permission to be a member please. Not that it'll change my habit of my posts although I do lurk around to see what activities inspires me to post. Like this one.

Their friendship. Pure and simple. This coupling generated a spark in me since the 2 met and unlike the current episodes we had seen so far, the 1st 4 episodes were amazingly well set-up. We're not seeing Satoshi getting attacked anymore this year, seeing how shocked Hikari was on thier first meeting, and I don't know what kind of dull set-up I'm expecting to see in the next new episodes.

Anyway these 2 interact with each other a lot, from Hikari's losses in her previous contests to Satoshi's recent loss to Shinji. Their high 5s has become their symbol and it seems it hasn't appeared yet in the series outside of the recent DP movie 3. They care deeply with one another along with their monsters, training them to meet their goals.

What I at least want for this coupling is Ambipom's return. I still did not like how it left.
    "Real life is heartbreak, despair, kid. Sometimes you get to the end of the rainbow, the leprechauns went and booby-trapped it."

Credits to pokefan#493. Thank you very much.

pokefan and W23 I trust you for the new thread! And PKlegendheroe I appreciate what you've done for us pearlshippers, thank you.

Well, aside from their similarities, their strong friendship, their hints, interactions, cheerings, I think Hikari was made for Satoshi, really.

Yes, and about DP 138 I think that if Satoshi's mom appear in this episode, we can expect some moments. Anyway this episode may be nice to see, and we'll have Hikari's battle with her mom as the main event, but if we happen to see Satoshi's mom personally or by that video phone, an unexpected moment can happen, e.g Hikari and Satoshi blushing when she says that they are cute together, why not?
    Last edited by Brazillianguy; 11th August 2009 at 12:41 AM.
    To live is to remember

-flails- Another thread. xD;;;

...I always seem to miss new Pearlshipping threads popping up.

Anyways, I'm still here! Still alive. Still crazy about Pearlshipping.

Thank you for maintaining 2.0 PK! Never forget the awesomeness that is Pearlshipping~ *shot for corniness*

...I've done this topic about a million times, but oh well. Like others have said, their strong bond. Satoshi has used some of Hikari techniques during his gym battles which is pretty awesome.

Pretty much everything I wanted to say has been said already. xD;;;

Here's a new fanart I found to celebrate the new thread.

http://hoshinoco.web.fc2.com/index.html
    [IMG]http://i47.*******.com/1zq7mte.jpg[/IMG]
    S A T O H I K A
    PearlShipper since 2006

Page 1 of 304 123451151101 ... LastLast