Welcome to the Pearlshipping Thread version 3.0!
What is Pearlshipping, you ask?
Well, Pearlshipping is the belief that the characters Ash (Satoshi) and Dawn (Hikari) are or will be in a romantic relationship!
Here you can discuss their interactions, hints, latest episodes, and their relationship as a whole.
- All Sppf Rules apply as usual.
- No Bashing or Flaming other members, shippings, or characters.
- No Multi-Posting - Yes, the forum does lag at times, but if you Multi-post, you will have to remove it immediately.
- Stay On Topic - People may stray away from the main topic when responding. Please make sure your post is about Pearlshipping for the most part.
- No One Liners - If your post contains only one line, it is considered as SPAM (Stupid Pointless Annoying Messages). Please explain more when posting.
- Off Topic limit - It's a Pearlshipping Thread, right?
- Respect each other - The key to a nice and clean discussion is respect. If you bash or flame someone, a warning will ensue.
- If you post a Fanart, please be sure to credit the artist or post a link were you got it and remember to also answer the topic while you post a fanart.
- Use Spoiler Tags if necessary - Not necessarily needed since the thread's title has *Spoiler Warning!* in it, but if you need to use one for any reason, please feel free to do so.
- PM me if you get your name changed so I can edit the member list with the new one
- Follow the Shippers Community Rules
Our Pearlshipping Family
[Pearlshipping_Love | Satoshi x Hikari]
[BMGF Pearlshipping Thread v2]
[mint - JP fansite]
Graphics & Fanart
Spoiler:- Banners, Fanarts, Icons, Userbars:
If you would like to see the old Pearlshipping threads, click the links below to see them!
1st - 2nd
Sorry for the delay for this new Discussion thread, but now that this new one is up and running, let's start off with a topic, yes?
What do you like about Pearlshipping?
Ah, yes. The first topic of the 2nd thread. XD Well, I love their bond and interactions. Dawn seems to be closer to Ash than the other girls, and shares a lot of things in common with him. They're always cheering each other on, worrying deeply for each other, trust each other, and enjoy the other's company greatly. Probably what attracts me the most is their strong friendship. If this ship were to go the romantic way, then it wouldn't be so hard to build since they know each other and are inseparable. That's mainly what I like about Pearlshipping. :3
On with the thread! Enjoy discussing and have fun, fellow Pearlshippers!
First post has been updated! [1/3/2013: members]