Page 83 of 307 FirstFirst ... 337379808182838485868793133183 ... LastLast
Results 2,051 to 2,075 of 7651

Thread: Pearlshipping General Discussion - 3.0 *Spoiler Warning!*

Quote Originally Posted by deathseer View Post
    Its best to ignore that question. The article is nothing more than just hyping the end of the series. Same thing that happened in AG. Its just to make us think Ash won't be coming back, but in reality we know that's not true.

Dawn is a different story, but I have faith that the writers will make the right choice and let her travel with Ash.
    Oh okay. That makes more sense, thank you.

As for your second point, I totally agree. But a little subliminal messaging can go a long way too.
    Yes I'm a shipper. There's no need to think anything differently of me though.

PearlShipping Fanfic I'm working on...: Click? :3[Last update: (Sep25) (Chapter 12)]

Quote Originally Posted by Crimsonash310 View Post
    But there are some holes in your logic and I'm gonna poke them.

Quote Originally Posted by deathseer View Post
    Its best to ignore that question. The article is nothing more than just hyping the end of the series. Same thing that happened in AG. Its just to make us think Ash won't be coming back, but in reality we know that's not true.

Dawn is a different story, but I have faith that the writers will make the right choice and let her travel with Ash.
    I'm just waiting for these guys to release a Black and White anime poster, where Ash will be shown along with Pikachu, his Black And White female partner, and a rival, just like they did in DP. Then, everybody will start to freak and go like:

No Brock!? No 3rd Wheel?! No Dawn!?!

BTW, judging from what Ash said at the end of Hoenn, each adventure takes only a "couple of months" so let's put it at 4. This means that Ash is 11, Brock is 16, and Dawn is 10.

Realistically though, would you think having Dawn tag along with Ash and the new female companion benefit Pearlshipping? If Brock joins them aswell, will this change your answer?

If one thing in BW is certain, it's that Ash has a new female companion. I think it would be really cool to have Dawn and Ash travel to Isshu, meet the new girl, and find Brock a few episodes later meeting up with them. That way, it will be like Hoenn, a 4-person gang!

And this is where it gets interesting. Dawn will pursue contests, while the new girl wants to pursue Gym battles, like Ash. This forms a love triangle between Ash and the two girls, and Dawn gets jealous because the new girl likes Gym battles, just like Ash.
    Last edited by TrainerOfLegend; 23rd June 2010 at 10:35 PM.
    If you approve of Black and White's new Female lead Iris, put this in your sig(started by TrainerOfLegend)

Let's do this!

Image from Preview of DP 189

I would imagine Dawn would feel threatened by this new girl if she were to travel with them. She could get along with Ash alot and relate to him so much. Then Dawn starts to feel like Ash is forgetting abut her ( Opting to train with the new girl instead of her, The two reminiscing about their old battles in previous Leagues). And in a moment that absolutely crushes her, she runs off during a training session. Then Ash reassures her that she is more important to him than anyone else (besides Pikachu).

Or maybe this new girl shows off some maturity, due to being older than the two. She keeps trying to lure Ash in by visibly showing some attraction to him, opposite to Dawn's careful nature which involves supporting him when he needs it.

Either way, I would like to see Dawn fight for Ash, showing that she does have some feelings for him.
    My deviantArt

U mad bro?

Whether Ash wins against Nando or not there is going to be a surprising twist. I'm starting to wonder what that will be. Pearlshipping?, a new technique?, a twist of fate? I don't know but I'm expecting something. What that something will be I don't know as ther isn't much insight I can find on it.

That is a question that will be answered when DP183 airs but i would like a few good hints between then and now.

Shame we can't get the latest news on the anime from PK at the moment but you guys are still speculating and thinking up more and more ideas.

Great job!
    I've made many teams, and I look to make even more.

Platinum: , , , , ,
    Diamond: , , , , ,
    HeartGold: , , , , ,
    Black: , , , , ,
    Black 2: , , , ,

X: Chestnaught, Talonflame, Gardevoir, Blastoise, Aegislash, Tyrantrum

Future: Who knows

X friend code -- 4725 - 8340 - 7679
    Dark friend safari -- Nuzleaf, Cacturne, Absol

So I think almost all of us agree that Dawn + New Girl + Ash= Awesome pearlshipping moments and quite possibly the best series of all of Pokemon.

Shame we can't get the latest news on the anime from PK at the moment but you guys are still speculating and thinking up more and more ideas.
    The Anime Spoilers board is where I learn of everything new. These guys usually go with what Tokyo TV writes on its website and calculates it. Like, for example, a week before the preview of DP 182 was shown, Tokyo TV posted the voice actors for the episodes. It was then concluded that Snorlax, Ash's Cyndaquil, Bayleaf and many other Pokemon's VA were mentioned, which means that they would appear.

Whether Ash wins against Nando or not there is going to be a surprising twist. I'm starting to wonder what that will be. Pearlshipping?, a new technique?, a twist of fate? I don't know but I'm expecting something. What that something will be I don't know as ther isn't much insight I can find on it.
    When it was said that it was an "unexpected development" I think they were referring to the battle itself. Since Staraptor had already evolved, and following the confirmation that Quilava will evolve tomorrow, I think it's probably that Ash gets super-focused(by something that Dawn shouted?) and wins.

Knowing the titles of the episodes is cool, but very spoiler-ific. i mean, we already know Ash beats Nando and Conway, as well that Paul beats Barry. We also know that Ash will battle a LT and Paul.
    Last edited by TrainerOfLegend; 23rd June 2010 at 11:02 PM.
    If you approve of Black and White's new Female lead Iris, put this in your sig(started by TrainerOfLegend)

Let's do this!

Realistically though, would you think having Dawn tag along with Ash and the new female companion benefit Pearlshipping? If Brock joins them aswell, will this change your answer?

Perhaps.. since this new heroine is an "original character", and the fact that Ash always travels with someone older, will she be older as well? Because if she WERE to be older, then hellz yes it would benefit PearlShipping! After all, she'd probably notice something special about them. (; But... if she were the same age as them, which would be weird, no doubt, there may be a rivalry of sorts. And since it is the BLACK AND WHITE anime (not DP), it probably wouldn't go in our favor. Well, maybe it would... but I still think older new heroine + Ash + Dawn would be great (: Although... I'm still worried about Dawn's departure... D:

As for the second part of your question, if Brock joins them (which I DOUBT), it'd be DP all over again. 'Nuff said.

On another note, PearlShipping moments 4 is up and running! (;
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2_j4kgbHIzo

Youtube ; Fanfiction

You're the colour, you're the movement and the spin
    Never could it stay with me the whole day long...
    Fail with c o n s e q u e n c e, lose with eloquence and smile.
    I'm not in this movie, I'm not in this song...

I do think Brock will leave, although that would be the end of the greatest running gag the show has ever seen.

So, a 3-person gang, made up of Ash, Dawn and New Girl!

Also, viewed and commented Naminesky. Started working on an AMV yesterday, and literally almost ALL those clips are in the video currently. Great mind think alike!

Let's do this!

Quote Originally Posted by TrainerOfLegend View Post
    Will read the fanfics in a few minutes, just re-watching the first 3 DP episodes. Also, can anyone recommend me some episodes that have pearlshipping that aren't so well known, like Lyra's episodes?
    • DP029 - The Champ Twins
      DP056 - The Keystone Pops
      DP086 - Arriving in Style
      DP133 - Uncrushing Defeat

Those are some you could watch.

And on the question's note, if Dawn traveled with Ash + the new girl, I think what would happen would depend on the girl's age in relation to Ash/Dawn. If she was older, it'd be funny to see her notice Dawn's relationship to Ash, and vice versa, and perhaps at the beginning flirt with Ash to see Dawn get jealous. Then, once she realizes what Dawn's thinking, she'd give Dawn advice and help her out, that'd be great. :3. Perhaps she could even get together with Brock...? That way he wouldn't feel left out...

If they were the same age, I totally agree with the "fighting over Ash" jealousy scenario. No alternatives necessary.

If the new girl was younger, another "master and apprentice" situation could play out, and Ash might devote his time to helping out the new girl train and learn, and Dawn becomes jealous, but in a different way.

Either of the three situations would be awesome! xD.

PearlShipping Fanfic I'm working on...: Click? :3[Last update: (Sep25) (Chapter 12)]

Good to see you friends.This time I bring an AMV in english, because the last one was in spanish XD, so enjoy it:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zf_jr...layer_embedded

well, I think that maybe Brock will not stay, just look the poster of all pokemon DP movies, but maybe yes only the time will tell us the truth but we can speculate, hahaha, well I come back later.
    Last edited by pokeash; 24th June 2010 at 12:15 AM. Reason: fix a gramatical error

^ Haha I know the person who made that video. My favorite Pearl video made by her

That would be awesome if it was just Satoshi, Hikari, and new girl. It would be really interesting to see how they would react to each other. Perhaps the new girl will support Satoshi & Hikari, like Satoshi herself, or just doesn't care about being with Satoshi. Hehe. I wonder what would happen if she was a female Takeshi. That would be hilarious. Though chances of that happening, not sure.

Yay page 104 xD
    Last edited by Katsu Koneko; 24th June 2010 at 1:15 AM.
    [IMG]http://i47.*******.com/1zq7mte.jpg[/IMG]
    S A T O H I K A
    PearlShipper since 2006

OMFGWTFBBQ That is simply the greatest AMV I have ever seen(not to offend anyone) Using Sony Vegas to its absolute full potential. Sadly, even with all the quality editing and time spent on it, Shipping AMV's don't get much views. Well, it's quality of viewers over quantity of viewers!

I don't think that the writers would let such a memorable thing as Brock hitting on girls then getting rejected. Imagine if it was the same thing, except girls. But then, that would require Doctor Joy's and officer Kenny's...

On second thought, let the new girl have a proud or shy attitude, but don't let her pursue contests! Let her be a breeder, or better, a Gym Challenger who already has some experience(Like Paul, she competed in the Sinnoh contest along Ash)

Let's do this!

That's an interesting thought. A Proud or Shy attitude. Hm. I wouldn't mind having a shy girl in the team. Satoshi & Hikari could teach her many things. Like being her teachers/mentors.

Ooh I could see that happening. Like after they visit Masara town, Satoshi runs into the girl. He asks her to join him while he travels through the next region. They meet Hikari in the next town and then off they go. Haha. xD Or something like that.
    S A T O H I K A
    PearlShipper since 2006

i think having the new girl get jealous of ash and dawn would be entertaining.she probably would be a rookie because i think it was confirmed that the girl in BW will not be the new heroine. it would be a good idea for the new girl to do pokethlon(hope i spelled it right)while dawn does contest and ash doen gym battles that way you dont have two people doing the same thing and they have a reason to keep dawn.

what do you guys think?

Oh yea~ I forgot about the Pokethon. That would be perfect. Satoshi for gym battles, Hikari for contests, and the new girl for the Pokethon.

Perhaps they will all give a hand to cook their food if Takeshi remains absent. SatoHikaNewGirl teamwork yay! Haha.

Spoiler:- fanart:
    S A T O H I K A
    PearlShipper since 2006

Quote Originally Posted by Katsu Koneko View Post
    That's an interesting thought. A Proud or Shy attitude. Hm. I wouldn't mind having a shy girl in the team. Satoshi & Hikari could teach her many things. Like being her teachers/mentors.

Ooh I could see that happening. Like after they visit Masara town, Satoshi runs into the girl. He asks her to join him while he travels through the next region. They meet Hikari in the next town and then off they go. Haha. xD Or something like that.
    Masara is Pallet Town?

And yeah, that would be pretty cool. The writers have said that Brock will pursue a new dream, but what is it? Will he be stuck in the same role he had with Ivy in Orange Islands? I guess that we can have a Brock going away/ staying in Sinnoh to follow his NEW dream, whatever it is. This leaves Dawn and Ash alone. After Ash and Dawn both go to Twinleaf together to tell Johanna that they are going to Isshu(Prof. Oak told them during Sinnoh League) they head for Pallet Town in Kanto, which is nearer to isshu(just making this up xD) There, delia throws Ash a party. After the party, they head to Isshu. Here, they stumble upon the new trainer who picked the grass pokemon(May took fire and Dawn water)

The Sinnoh League would have probably ended by middle of August, which then gives us until the end of September for the premiere of Isshu! That means that there will be 4-5 episodes of goodbyes and planning after the end of the league.

Let's do this!

Masara is Pallet Town?

And yeah, that would be pretty cool. The writers have said that Brock will pursue a new dream, but what is it? Will he be stuck in the same role he had with Ivy in Orange Islands? I guess that we can have a Brock going away/ staying in Sinnoh to follow his NEW dream, whatever it is. This leaves Dawn and Ash alone. After Ash and Dawn both go to Twinleaf together to tell Johanna that they are going to Isshu(Prof. Oak told them during Sinnoh League) they head for Pallet Town in Kanto, which is nearer to isshu(just making this up xD) There, delia throws Ash a party. After the party, they head to Isshu. Here, they stumble upon the new trainer who picked the grass pokemon(May took fire and Dawn water)

The Sinnoh League would have probably ended by middle of August, which then gives us until the end of September for the premiere of Isshu! That means that there will be 4-5 episodes of goodbyes and planning after the end of the league.
    That sounds great, perhaps the party would have old friends who comment on the relationship between Ash and Dawn...?

Or perhaps, Ash and Dawn forget to tell Johanna they're leaving (takes less time), and she's somehow at the party, per invitation of Delia?

I personally also think Brock should stay for the party (when/if it comes) THEN leave. So it's an unexpected announcement, to top off the party.

Off-topic, Ash seems to always get the grass starters, so maybe that won't happen...

Masara is Pallet Town?
    Yep that's correct.

Ooh~ If Hikari goes home with Satoshi then perhaps she will look at his previous victories and ask him about certain battles. Perhaps Hanako will have his Orange League trophy out for display.

Spoiler:- fanart:
    S A T O H I K A
    PearlShipper since 2006

I think that sounds more plausible, Digital. On the episode that Ash is thrown the party, Brock should be thinking of just his new dream, which he reveals at the very end of the party.

Seriously, Brock is a great character with lots of comical relief(She can violate my rights if...) and many other moments, but he did nothing but spit out information in this series. He only had 3 Pokemon, but I guess that he following Ash and dawn around would be thought of as "training" for being a Breeder. What i did love in this series about Brock was how his romantic moments were stepped up a notch, and the expresionless Croagunk was a funny sight. Giving happiny super strength was also a nice touch. Personally, i believe he will end up as a Pokemon Doctor, eventually having a Chansey/Blissey in a later episode where he appears.

Ontopic: Romantic tensions= Win. It worked wonders in Orange Islands, especially in the 2nd Pokemon Movie. As for the starters, i guess that the leaf snake seems something that Jessie would catch, even if it is a starter. I'll give the new girl the Sea Otter water-type, so that we get to see a Piplup/Sea Otter rivalry. That leaves Ash with the Fire Pig!

I think that if Gible doesn't evolve in the League(if he even participates) Ash will take him to Isshu with Pikachu and Oak the rest. Then, by the end of the season we might see Ash with a pseudo-legend, Pikachu, the Fire Hog, Isshu's trademark Bird, and two else! All this, coupled with 2 girls fighting(or not?) over Ash would be loads of fun!

Let's do this!

Romantic tensions are always awesome, although it could also be not so awesome. Haha. Yeah I agree that the new girl should get the water Pokemon and Satoshi could either get the grass or fire starter. Either is fine with me.

I can see Fukamaru/Gible doing an Aipom. Stalking Satoshi into the boat or whatever he takes to go to Isshu.

Although hmm I wonder what HIkari would get. xD Whatever Satoshi does not take then as a starter.

Hehe. Counting the hours for DP182 to air. I can't wait to see how his old Pokemon react to Hikari. Will they approve of her and her relationship with Satoshi?
    S A T O H I K A
    PearlShipper since 2006

Romantic tensions are always awesome, although it could also be not so awesome. Haha. Yeah I agree that the new girl should get the water Pokemon and Satoshi could either get the grass or fire starter. Either is fine with me.

I can see Fukamaru/Gible doing an Aipom. Stalking Satoshi into the boat or whatever he takes to go to Isshu.

Although hmm I wonder what HIkari would get. xD Whatever Satoshi does not take then as a starter.

Hehe. Counting the hours for DP182 to air. I can't wait to see how his old Pokemon react to Hikari. Will they approve of her and her relationship with Satoshi?
    Correction: It'd be funny if Fukumaru was EATING the boat as Satoshi + Hikari tried to board, and Satoshi would have to stop him, but by the time he did, the boat had already left.

I think the most important Pokemon-Hikari relationship will certainly be Bayleef. None of the other Pokemon care for Satoshi, like that. \

An interesting twist they could throw at us would be Satoshi taking Takeshi's spot (albeit in a greater role), and not getting any of the starters, whereas Hikari/New girl take two/all.

I think that if Gible doesn't evolve in the League(if he even participates) Ash will take him to Isshu with Pikachu and Oak the rest. Then, by the end of the season we might see Ash with a pseudo-legend, Pikachu, the Fire Hog, Isshu's trademark Bird, and two else! All this, coupled with 2 girls fighting(or not?) over Ash would be loads of fun!
    As I said before about Gible. Although I'm not sure I'd want to see him evolve. He's powerful enough as is (uncontrolled though) and his size complements Ash's density with his own, and the head biting.

Again, what you say is why I want Ash to take Brock's spot. It would be funny to see him breaking up the girls fighting over him without realizing the topic of the altercation. (Of course, siding with Dawn in the end, no doubt...)
    Last edited by DigitalUpkeep; 24th June 2010 at 4:23 AM. Reason: failure of naming

Haha funny twist Digital! Fukamaru eating the boat would be a hilarious sight.

Ahh that's true. There is a chance that Bayleaf will just ignore Hikari and concentrate with Satoshi. I can see Hikari trying to introduce herself and then sweatdropping at how Bayleaf is ignoring her. Then later she'll try touching it, online to have her hand whack away. Which makes Hikari wonder why Bayleaf does not like her. She talks with Satoshi about Bayleef alone and he assures her that it's nothing to worry about.
    S A T O H I K A
    PearlShipper since 2006

If Ash plays the role of Brock but still manages to get the most screen-time, then I'm down with that. I just don't want to see Ash sidelined like Brock was in Sinnoh. As Digital mentioned, I could see a scenario like this(Let's call the new girl White, with a rough attitude)

White is constantly reminding Dawn in secret that Ash is her's only. Dawn thinks it's not ok for her to think Ash is her property.

At another one of these moments, while Ash is walking upfront, a fight breaks out between the two.

White: You're not going to win! he's mine!
    Dawn: He's not yours!
    *the two bump heads, with their eyes glaring at eachother angrily. Ash looks back and notices.
    Ash: Break it up girls!
    Dawn: You better keep your hands off him!
    Ash: Who's he?
    *White and Dawn both sigh at Ash's romantic ignorance.

Maybe later on Ash slowly matures through the series and begins to show and understand love, just like he did...In the 9th episode of the Indigo League...

Boy, speculating sure is fun! I mean, we're here thinking that Ash will be joined by dawn and a new female, which may/may not include romance, and we're almost 100% positive of this!

BTW, DP182: Most waited for Pokemon episode EVAR
    Last edited by TrainerOfLegend; 24th June 2010 at 4:46 AM.

Let's do this!

Haha funny twist Digital! Fukamaru eating the boat would be a hilarious sight.

Ahh that's true. There is a chance that Bayleaf will just ignore Hikari and concentrate with Satoshi. I can see Hikari trying to introduce herself and then sweatdropping at how Bayleaf is ignoring her. Then later she'll try touching it, online to have her hand whack away. Which makes Hikari wonder why Bayleaf does not like her. She talks with Satoshi about Bayleef alone and he assures her that it's nothing to worry about.
    That's great! Or perhaps also, everytime Hikari gets Satoshi alone to talk, about anything, Bayleaf or not, Bayleaf comes charging in and interrupts, and Hikari can't help but feel jealous. :3

If Ash plays the role of Brock but still manages to get the most screen-time, then I'm down with that. I just don't want to see Ash sidelined like Brock was in Sinnoh. As Digital mentioned, I could see a scenario like this(Let's call the new girl White, with a rough attitude)

White is constantly reminding Dawn in secret that Ash is her's only. Dawn thinks it's not ok for her to think Ash is her property.

At another one of these moments, while Ash is walking upfront, a fight breaks out between the two.

White: You're not going to win! he's mine!
    Dawn: He's not yours!
    *the two bump heads, with their eyes glaring at eachother angrily. Ash looks back and notices.
    Ash: Break it up girls!
    Dawn: You better keep your hands off him!
    Ash: Who's he?
    *White and Dawn both sigh at Ash's romantic ignorance.

Maybe later on Ash slowly matures through the series and begins to show and understand love, just like he did...In the 9th episode of the Indigo League...

Boy, speculating sure is fun! I mean, we're here thinking that Ash will be joined by dawn and a new female, which may/may not include romance, and we're almost 100% positive of this!

BTW, DP182: Most waited for Pokemon episode EVAR
    Also, when first introduced, White could like, fangirl over Ash, causing Dawn to get a bit possessive/defensive/protective and tell White that Ash isn't interested/is busy/guide him away from her (like Dawn did for Alice against Baron Alberto in Rise of Darkrai). Then White would be like, "Who's he, your boyfriend?". Ah, what a situation.

EP009 was a long long time ago.. xD

Speculating is fun because we get to choose what happens. And when speculations come true, we're geniuses and we can say we subliminally messaged/bribed/just knew that the writers were going to write it like that.

I dunno, the wait for DP180 was pretty stressful... But I don't wanna think about DP180 right now. The reactions immediately after that.. Ouchies. x_x

Well I don't know if they would do that in the show, but I could see the new girl questioning what Hikari their relationship like Kotone did, but... perhaps she will go more into it. Asking what would Hikari would do if Satoshi pays less attention to her. Hikari would go into all "I don't know" phase and wonder about things. Then after Satoshi saves her or snaps her out of it somehow, she'll tell the new girl that, she'll never give up hope or something.

Here's one of my favorite PearlShipping videos~ Cendrillon
    S A T O H I K A
    PearlShipper since 2006

Even if it's unlikely, it'd be nice! xP.

The Kotone-ish situation sounds, like you said, more likely, and would be just as great, but we can wish!

And I loved that AMV! .

Page 83 of 307 FirstFirst ... 337379808182838485868793133183 ... LastLast