Page 210 of 306 FirstFirst ... 110160200206207208209210211212213214220260 ... LastLast
Results 5,226 to 5,250 of 7638

Thread: Pearlshipping General Discussion - 3.0 *Spoiler Warning!*

Its been confirmed in the Japanese bio that shes in love with him and is very shy about it, since movie 5 this has happenedXD If only BayLeef was here, she'd be jealous HAHA. I'd be fine if that was the reason why she wanted to battle Dento, show Ash off what kind of skills shes learned and how much better shes gotten.
    A close family member of mine died today, I put this in my sign as respect for him

Ash fan. Luffy fan. Gintoki fan-Gintama. Endou fan-Inazuma Eleven.
    Multi Luffy {One Piece} and Ash {Pokemon} Shippers.

So Dawn is in love with Ash. If it is the case then that almost guarantees PearlShipping to come close to become canon right and that might in turn cause Dawn to stick around, unfortunatly Ash was never really the one to know this sort of stuff hopeless from Episode 1 and still pretty hopeless now.

But it does seem like the writers are going in a different direction with he series which is very good to see. It also seems like i won't be posting the muttley laugh video for the fun of it hold on i think i will do that to the other shipping threads.

well not really still have to respect other peoples opinions.
    Ash: Serena what are you doing
    Serena: from now on Ash, you should call me your little pikachu

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/9745729/3/Seperate-Roads
    friend code friend safari, trade and battle 0962 9543 3828

Haha I'm pretty sure she's referring to Meloetta's bio when she said that about loving Ash, but wouldn't that be something? :P

Still I'm interested in the fact that Dawn is battling Cilan in one of the episodes. Is it like a contest thing or another training battle like with Ash? Is she gonna battle all of them? XD Either way, it'd be nice of Ash to cheer for Dawn in the match.

(credit goes to Skiyomi)

So either way i get to post the muttley laugh video,

I am hoping for the one with the Japanese BIO about Dawn being in love with Ash, so that way I can go to every thread that's in shippers communitiy and give them the Muttley laugh video as a present . Wow I love old cartoons, and I think BlueDragonfangirl was refering to Dawn, i doubt the writers would do something as strange as having a pokemon fall in love with a human even one as dense as Ash, why else would Bluedragon say that Dawn wanted to battle Cilan to prove to Ash she has gotten better.

Like I said if that point is proven to be true about Dawn having a crush on Ash, then there is a great chance of it becoming canon. if that is the case I will go to Dominoes in my states capital, then i will write a fic to rub it in after i eat an entire large pizza.
    Last edited by paul (dragon master); 23rd May 2012 at 11:14 AM.

No she was referring to Meloetta since its debut episode is what she was talking about, even going so far as comparing it to Movie 5 (which starred a Pokemon that grew to like Ash, not Dawn XP). I agree that no human/pokemon relationships really go that far, but Ash has met his share of Pokemon that admire him or are otherwise attached. It's not stated that Meloetta is in love with Ash, but rather that it was shown to have taken a liking to Ash, but as said is also shy. So it's more like in the case of Victini, in which a shy, legendary Pokemon gradually opens up to Ash and follows him around; not necessarily romantic, but I digress xP

I think that Ash battling Dawn could be a good thing, as stated by Jess and Yuppirox about Ash being passionate about battles and it also testing the bond that Ash and Dawn share. It's produced nice moments when Ash has battled all the other girls, so why not again?

(credit goes to Skiyomi)

lol

So Hikari is probably appearing in the first episode,then the next would be the battle.Seems a good theory to me.
    Also,is this supposed to mean something?Hikari is appearing in the beginning :O
    Also,you are all wrong!It is in Dento's bio!He is in love with Satoshi,CAFEMOCHA FTW!!!! jk xD *shot*
    Maybe they are fighting over Satoshi?xD *shot again*

Ok now,after a bit of crackness all I have to say is that I am very excited,but I will hold my hopes low...cause you never know what will happen.

EDIT:Oh you seem very interest gohan5,I wonder if I should put you on Pearlshipping family list,due to your recent activity here *trollface
    Last edited by lokoduro; 23rd May 2012 at 11:24 AM.
    [IMG]http://i47.*******.com/2n0j700.png[/IMG]
    Thanks Pat!

"The lunatic is in my head
    You raise the blade, you make the change
    You re-arrange me 'till I'm sane.

You lock the door
    And throw away the key
    There's someone in my head but it's not me.
    " - Brain Damage,Pink Floyd.

But the question is. at the end of the movie was it Bianca or Latias? so we can't sort of use that as an example, because we don't know if that is Latias or Bianca, Bianca could have easily left her hat on the easel on purpose to keep from Ash knowing or it could have been Latias in disguise which would be funny, remember there has been a lot of debate on that particular scene. i don't worry about that particular scene as much as some other people

So really using M05 as an example might have caused more confusion than was intended, maybe if we used M02 when Melody first met Ash it could have been a little less confusing or that scene with Ash and Giselle would have been a better example lol.

funny thing is Meloetta is not a female. so we can't call Meloetta a she but we can call Meloetta an it since Meloetta genderless
    Last edited by paul (dragon master); 23rd May 2012 at 1:03 PM.

Let's try to stay on-topic,thanks.

I'll introduce a new topic:
    Who will be more of a Pearlshipper,in your opinion,Dento or Iris?Why?
    Thanks Pat!

You lock the door
    And throw away the key

I would Say Dento, he would see it with their bond they share, Iris on the other hand would tease them because of the bond they share. either way I see Dento being a Pearlshipper even if Iris doesn't tease them. Dento can see the bond between people, as well as the bond between trainer and pokemon

I kind of would suspect both to be honest. ^ Like the guy/gal above me stated, Cilan is pretty good at recognizing bonds, probably even those between humans. And while Ash and Dawn might not have that "loving" aura, Iris still knows a thing or two about stuff like that, as shown in the Cottonee episode. Pretty sure they both should/will realize Ash's and Dawn's bond from the start, but each with have their own ways of going at it. Now, the writers might not pick up on that stuff at all and might have Cilan and Iris be clueless about how Ash knows Dawn
    3DS code:1048-8163-5480
    Why exactly can't Ash get this little guy?
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

Hmm... I'd say Iris. Though I DO think that Cilan will perhaps be first to put something about the possiblity of their feelings out there before Iris even thinks about it. Just that Iris would be more obvious about supporting them and less anxious as to what she would say, because she's not worried about what people think of her, like Cilan is. xD

Remember how passionate about romance she was - aggressive even! - on the Cottonee episode?? I think that will transfer through her actions and she may even end up startling Hikari a little. And Cilan would calm her down again...<3 It's really unlikely that any of this would even happen as Pokemon seems to be a fan of platonic relationships at best, but ti would be AMAZING if it did!~ x3

Chili Chicco Sanyo Girl,
    AKA:
    ~Jesspikapal~
    I used to care but now I'm pretty much just bored and heavily attracted to Jeff Clement.

Tumblr!: http://rubyhaireddemon.tumblr.com/

I would Say Dento
    I kind of would suspect both to be honest
    Hmm... I'd say Iris
    Quite interesting to see different opinions about this one

I vote for Dento.He would bethe one to do his analysis on the pairing,or maybe their Pokémon bond?That could be interesting and I can totally see Dento commenting on that.He already said once "This taste is highly probable" and other things which are not only related to Pokémon x trainer during a battle.
    Iris,well....I think she would stay calling them kids xP Which is kinda nice because she will compare the two and realize they share a lot of similarities together.After Iris saying that I can see Dento commenting like: "Hehe,they share some sweet friendship there."
    That's the situation which comes to my head.So....I think Iris would be the one to start,doing her child joke xDDDD
    Thanks Pat!

You lock the door
    And throw away the key

Given by how both of them started to pressure the Cottonee to confess their love, I'd have to vote both. Both of them are just lurv fangirls deep down. XD Luckily, Dawn and Ash both don't have a "romantic centered brain" so while we would enjoy them confessing their love, that would not be the Pokemon pattern..if ya know what I mean? XD
    3DS Friend Code: 1306-5187-6204

Who will be more of a Pearlshipper, in your opinion, Dento or Iris? Why?

It would be really great if Iris and Dent noticed a special bond between Hikari and Satoshi as it would give pearlshipping a welcome boost. But I realize this is somewhat unlikely to happen. In the end it doesn't matter who is the one to comment on Ash and Dawn's friendship so I'd be happy with either Iris or Cilan.

BW2 could indeed bring a range of possiblities for pearlshipping to positively thrive. What I would like to see the most apart from a mandatory high five is SatoHika in a tag battle again. Hopefully the writers don't miss that opportunity.

I know it is perhaps too much to expect a quantum leap in Ash and Dawn's relationship but regardless, I'm staying cautiously optimistic about how Dawn's reappearance will influence pearlshipping. At the same time however I have a fear in me that the things might not quite turn out the way we want. The period until the season 2 starts is going to be a time of great hopes but also of an anxious wait.

Stay pearlshippy.

But we also have to remember they are changing things up from episode 82 onwards, they are including BW2 stuff in the next episode like the mechanical Tyranitar, so the writers bringing say romance into the series wouldn't be so bad, they have already done it but to lesser characters but to bring it to the main characters would give the series a quantum leap.

i know Gohan5 was trying to deflate us slightly, but if BlueDragonFanGirls information proves true then we are in for some very interesting Pearlshipping moments. but if it doesn't well that doesn't matter as long as Dawn appears because i think we will still see some shippy moments between the two

Quote Originally Posted by paul (dragon master) View Post
    i know Gohan5 was trying to deflate us slightly, but if BlueDragonFanGirls information proves true then we are in for some very interesting Pearlshipping moments. but if it doesn't well that doesn't matter as long as Dawn appears because i think we will still see some shippy moments between the two
    Hey hey. Please be respectful to other members, whether they are Pearlshippers or not. I'll just say this, he wasn't deflating us, he was just making sure you don't misinterpret the information about Meloetta loving Ash. Besides it's basically confirmed that Meloetta has some affinity to Ash so it's not entirely false. xD

Both~ As others have already said, in the Cottonee episode they were very enthusiastic about pointing out and pushing the relationship between the two Pokemon, so it could be similar with Ash and Dawn. They would probably be pretty oblivious about Iris and Dento's observations though, considering their dense personalities... :3

I don't deny the confirmed information about Meloetta. So Bluedragon who were refering to to? Dawn or Meloetta? you know just asking because i really want to post that Muttley laughing video

Yes it's just as Yuppi says, I'm not trying to deflate anyone but rather being realistic. Anyone that knows me well enough knows that I support a lot of ships and multiship Ash. I only wanted to clear up a misunderstanding over Meloetta is all.

Hmm I'd have to say Dento, probably in a similar fashion as we saw Brock as one. Iris, while having an understanding and strong opinion about love, I can't really see pushing or openly supporting anything. Could she be a PearlShipper? I suppose, but since you're asking who might be more of one then I'll have to say Dento. Besides, as others have stated, Dento is proficient in Pokemon/human relationships and knows well enough about human/human bonds as well. Examples that come to mind are the way he knows his brothers so well, how he saw Ash and Iris as having an interesting flavor, and how he thought that the three of them would make a good group. I'd like to see Dento remark on the interesting bond that Ash and Dawn share.

(credit goes to Skiyomi)

Alright i will keep quiet until I find out from Bluedragonfangirl myself. this time i keep my word, have to keep the speculation within reason like I said before.
    Last edited by paul (dragon master); 24th May 2012 at 1:50 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by paul (dragon master) View Post
    I don't deny the confirmed information about Meloetta. So Bluedragon who were refering to to? Dawn or Meloetta? you know just asking because i really want to post that Muttley laughing video
    I was talking about Meloetta, sorry thought thats who you were talking about. Maybe it will still lead to some cute Pearlshippy moments, even if small ^

I mean, Dawn I could see making fun of him for thatXD

Ask for who will be more of a Pearlshipper, I see Dento more than any one, he just seems the type into that kind of stuff. I'd die of shock if Iris was, I think shey'll be in the dark about all of this till Dento says some thing about it to her.
    A close family member of mine died today, I put this in my sign as respect for him

Thanks for clearing that up a little BlueDragonfangirl, now i can post the Muttley laughing video like i promised,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SKm5x...eature=related
    Last edited by paul (dragon master); 24th May 2012 at 4:07 AM.

Hello everybody. Just a random question that popped into my mind when I was thinking about Dawn's appearance.

If Ash were forced to choose between Dawn and Iris, which one do you think would be the Betty?

If you don't understand what I'm asking about, click this link.

No problem and err um glad I could help?? Man, this wait feels like its taking forever. I wonder will get a pro Pearlshippy and anti Negishippy moment?

PokeMaster366, if you ask that here people will probaly say Dawn LOL.
    Last edited by BlueDragonfangirl; 24th May 2012 at 4:10 AM.

yeah i kind of agree, people here will say Dawn.

ask that in the Negaishipping threads, they will say Iris, ask that in Pokeshipping threads, they will say Misty, and the same goes for Advanceshipping. that question will be answered with great bias because of the threads you ask in.

so Yeah kind of a bad question to ask, try this one.

If Ash or Dawn had feelings for eachother which one of their friends would push them to admit it to one another?

since we do know that they both are clueless, Ash to a greater extent

I think I missed some topics here, because I guess this thread grew crowded than before. And the question asked by paul (dragon master) sounds interesting to me.

If Ash or Dawn had feelings for eachother which one of their friends would push them to admit it to one another?

Hm, I can't choose one, I have many options.
    From Dawn's side, I choose Zoey, Ursula, her childhood friend (not Kenny), her trainee in DP special episode I don't know their name, and her mom. From Ash'side, I choose Gary, and Paul perhaps. Ugh, I don't know much about Ash's friends in BW because I didn't follow it.
    And from neutral's side, I want Brock, Cilan, Lyra (of course) Maylene, Nando, and Cynthia to push 'Pearlshipping'.

Oh yeah, beside their friends, I'm sure all their respective pokemons, support them.

Credit to Yuppirox

On a road, far from home, you don't have to feel alone, brave and strong, together we will be.
    It's our destiny!

Page 210 of 306 FirstFirst ... 110160200206207208209210211212213214220260 ... LastLast