Page 211 of 308 FirstFirst ... 111161201207208209210211212213214215221261 ... LastLast
Results 5,251 to 5,275 of 7685

Thread: Pearlshipping General Discussion - 3.0 *Spoiler Warning!*

Seems like the thread always make a boost when it is early in the morning here xPPP

If Ash or Dawn had feelings for eachother which one of their friends would push them to admit it to one another?

Interesting question,I don't remember that being asked before =D
    I will copy DeeDee style to repy to this:

-From Hikari's side I would mostly say Nozomi.It's her closest rival and all,she did help Hikari through the way Not much as Satoshi xP
    Also I remember Nozomi guessing what Hikari had in mind after the GF and she guessed right: Satoshi. xD
    So yeah,I think she noticed some sparkles already,then it's nice to have her as a notable Pearlshipper.
    -From Satoshi's side I would go for...*dies from extensive thinking,then revives*
    I don't know :S,I don't know someone who would help just Satoshi for being much closer to him...
    -Both sides,there is Kotone,Haruka(she likes romance after all xP),Dento and...maybe Takeshi?Even if he was a third-wheel on DP,he stayed there all the time,watching SatoHika bond grow.
    [IMG]http://i47.*******.com/2n0j700.png[/IMG]
    Thanks Pat!

"The lunatic is in my head
    You raise the blade, you make the change
    You re-arrange me 'till I'm sane.

You lock the door
    And throw away the key
    There's someone in my head but it's not me.
    " - Brain Damage,Pink Floyd.

The Betty? Yeah, I think it will be Dawn as well, but only because I imagine Iris to be wild, adventurous, rebellious, and... not a Betty. XD I can't really imagine her being a Betty, really, even if she's not exactly a Veronica either.

If Ash or Dawn had feelings for eachother which one of their friends would push them to admit it to one another?

Cilan, defo. As I said, Iris isn't exactly the romantic one, and Cilan would be much better at spotting the chemistry between two people, so I'd imagine him to push the two of them to confess their attraction or something. Or Kenny could be the Nice Guy for Dawn and help her confess to Ash... Only she won't think that he's The One |D

I had this thought pop in my brain so main times...I really wish I was a better writer because I could probably make something really good out of it T^T

Anyway here's the question (note that it probably won't happen based on the previews, but you never know)

Seeing as Ash has been super secretive about his past journey's, do you think Dawn would be sadden by Ash not telling Cilan and Iris about her?
    3DS code:1048-8163-5480
    Why exactly can't Ash get this little guy?
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

Seeing as Ash has been super secretive about his past journey's, do you think Dawn would be sadden by Ash not telling Cilan and Iris about her?

I doubt it, really, for one reason - Ash must have talked a bit about his past journeys at some point offscreen in BW. It's a bit stupid not to - I mean, who would keep the fact that you've travelled through five regions before a secret from their friends? Sure, there's the possibility that he hasn't actually told them about Dawn, but I don't think she'd be sad about it, really. And anyway, I'm sure that Ash will introduce Dawn by praising her or something - I doubt that Dawn would be upset about it.

Not quite.I imagine something cool about this aspect.
    Probably they will imply that Satoshi already told about Hikari to Dento and Iris off-screen.
    But the other possibility,which is the cool one,could be like:
    Dento and Iris are surprised when Satoshi is introducing Hikari to them.
    So they ask why haven't he told them before?
    He would be kinda embarrassed,and Hikari would smile and giggle a little saying:"Same old Satoshi".
    Then they would amile to each other fror some seconds.
    Dento and Irs would them look at each other,like tey were about to say "Wow they look close friends though".

Well,that's my idea of the scenario.So yeah,not saddened but playful with his personality of "always looking forward".
    Thanks Pat!

You lock the door
    And throw away the key

Nah. I imagine Ash talking about Dawn offscreen (almost non-stop).

Ash: Y'see I had this friend, named Dawn and we traveled the worl-
    Iris: Yeah, yeah you've told us. Now do you want to satiate your lurv hunger by seeing Dento in a cheerleading outfit again or not?
    Dento: D= Not with that dumb Purrloin flag again!
    3DS Friend Code: 1306-5187-6204

Quote Originally Posted by 00poke_maniac View Post

Nah. I imagine Ash talking about Dawn offscreen (almost non-stop).

Ash: Y'see I had this friend, named Dawn and we traveled the worl-
    Iris: Yeah, yeah you've told us. Now do you want to satiate your lurv hunger by seeing Dento in a cheerleading outfit again or not?
    Dento: D= Not with that dumb Purrloin flag again!
    Yes,indeed.Ruby(endless summer) made one fanart with Dento being a cheerleader.It's pure truth.I think Dento dresses like a cheeleader off-screen.This one: http://endless-summer181.deviantart....41863#/d32f8sq
    I just hope Satoshi not end up falling for Dento in his cheerleader(Hikari) absense

I wonder how Hikari would react knowning that Iris makes Dento wear a cheerleader outfit to make Satoshi shut up xP
    Last edited by lokoduro; 24th May 2012 at 6:07 PM.
    Thanks Pat!

You lock the door
    And throw away the key

Hmm I don't know about that, Ash has shown that he's shared at least some things off screen about his past, like his connection to Professor Oak. But if Ash hasn't mentioned Dawn at all in his time there I still don't think Dawn would be sad about it, she'd most likely shrug it off and just introduce herself to Iris and Cilan.

(credit goes to Skiyomi)

Quote Originally Posted by lokoduro View Post
    Yes,indeed.Ruby(endless summer) made one fanart with Dento being a cheerleader.It's pure truth.I think Dento dresses like a cheeleader off-screen.This one: http://endless-summer181.deviantart....41863#/d32f8sq
    I just hope Satoshi not end up falling for Dento in his cheerleader(Hikari) absense

I wonder how Hikari would react knowning that Iris makes Dento wear a cheerleader outfit to make Satoshi shut up xP
    If Dawn made Dento a cheerleader outfit I think both me and Ash's eyes would gag from thatXD I'd like to make a new cheerleading outfit and cheer Ash on, that'd be ok by me.
    A close family member of mine died today, I put this in my sign as respect for him

Ash fan. Luffy fan. Gintoki fan-Gintama. Endou fan-Inazuma Eleven.
    Multi Luffy {One Piece} and Ash {Pokemon} Shippers.

If Ash and Dawn had feelings for each other which one of their friends would push them to admit it to one another?

I'm thinking... maybe... Brock. On Ash's side. I've heard that men have a certain pride thing not trying to be sexist or anything~ xD and they also get competitive over girls. Of course, there's no competition for Ash as of yet as the romance hasn't been stated from any source, including legit sites and information, but I can honestly see Brock spurring Ash on to make a move, seen as though he is enthusiastic about girls himself. Also, it could go the other way and be the fact that, because Brock had been travelling with the pair of them, he may be more sensitive to Ash's feelings, rather than hyper-active. The reason I picked Brock was because it's not definite; his character, in my opinion, was a little of a third wheel tomwards the end of his departure - he had his Nurse Joy/Officer Jenny bit and that was really it... :/ - was a little underrated and so people cannot definitely say that he will be upmost enthusiastic, or upmost reliable and supportive. It lies with two options. And two FUN options at that. xD

Seeing as Ash has been super secretive about his past journeys, do you think Dawn would be saddened by Ash not telling Cilan and Iris about her?

Hmm... that's a good question. I'm thinking yes, in a way, because... well, take the example of the Misty lure for example. She noticed it straight away. And Dawn's quite the sensitive character. So I CAN imagine her taking the steps towards the wrong conclusion - thinking that Ash favours his other travelling partners over her and so getting a tad upset about it. Of course, in my opinion, it would only be inward; she wouldn't express it directly to Ash, or Cilan and Iris, simply introduce herself as normal. That, I agree with Gohan on. xD

Though, no too. Because Dawn is also peppy. She'd probably be too wrapped up in the "strange" Pokemon of Unova and the new scenary. It always seems to me that Dawn was very interested in different places and showed obvious interest throughout her curiosity. For example in the Pokemon movie "Girantina and the Sky Warrior" when the gang were travelling to the flower fields, she was openly curious about it. So, in a way, I feel she'd be too caught up in everything new - and the meeting of Ash's new travel partners to particularly care. xD

Chili Chicco Sanyo Girl,
    AKA:
    ~Jesspikapal~
    I used to care but now I'm pretty much just bored and heavily attracted to Jeff Clement.

Tumblr!: http://rubyhaireddemon.tumblr.com/

Quote Originally Posted by jesspikapal View Post
    If Ash and Dawn had feelings for each other which one of their friends would push them to admit it to one another?

I'm thinking... maybe... Brock. On Ash's side. I've heard that men have a certain pride thing not trying to be sexist or anything~ xD and they also get competitive over girls. Of course, there's no competition for Ash as of yet as the romance hasn't been stated from any source, including legit sites and information, but I can honestly see Brock spurring Ash on to make a move, seen as though he is enthusiastic about girls himself. Also, it could go the other way and be the fact that, because Brock had been travelling with the pair of them, he may be more sensitive to Ash's feelings, rather than hyper-active. The reason I picked Brock was because it's not definite; his character, in my opinion, was a little of a third wheel tomwards the end of his departure - he had his Nurse Joy/Officer Jenny bit and that was really it... :/ - was a little underrated and so people cannot definitely say that he will be upmost enthusiastic, or upmost reliable and supportive. It lies with two options. And two FUN options at that. xD
    That's interesting.Takeshi was never more than a mere third-wheel in DP for me :/
    His character was downgraded to the maximum and seemed against Pearlshipping(sorta),or at least indicated that he wasn't very confortable with Pearlshipping.But on the other side,he had some moments like DP146 that were Pro-Pearl.
    I don't know...he surely was a mysterious character when it comes to shipping others,and mainly on that saga(DP) that he was working in the shadows of the two main characters.
    Just to address,this is no bashing...I'm just saying what actually happened: He wasn't very important to the plot,THE END.

Seeing as Ash has been super secretive about his past journeys, do you think Dawn would be saddened by Ash not telling Cilan and Iris about her?

Hmm... that's a good question. I'm thinking yes, in a way, because... well, take the example of the Misty lure for example. She noticed it straight away. And Dawn's quite the sensitive character. So I CAN imagine her taking the steps towards the wrong conclusion - thinking that Ash favours his other travelling partners over her and so getting a tad upset about it. Of course, in my opinion, it would only be inward; she wouldn't express it directly to Ash, or Cilan and Iris, simply introduce herself as normal. That, I agree with Gohan on. xD

Though, no too. Because Dawn is also peppy. She'd probably be too wrapped up in the "strange" Pokemon of Unova and the new scenary. It always seems to me that Dawn was very interested in different places and showed obvious interest throughout her curiosity. For example in the Pokemon movie "Girantina and the Sky Warrior" when the gang were travelling to the flower fields, she was openly curious about it. So, in a way, I feel she'd be too caught up in everything new - and the meeting of Ash's new travel partners to particularly care. xD

Chili Chicco Sanyo Girl,
    AKA:
    ~Jesspikapal~
    I don't think it is in the nature of Hikari to be like that.She will probably go joking around the fact that he forgot to mention her xPPP But I could be wrong,the anime is always unpredictable.
    And yes,she could just be "whatever" to it and start to get amazed at Isshu Pokémon.In fact,that's very likely since she is like Satoshi in that sense.She will be "duh'ing" over new Pokémon/Region.

Oh well...her cameo is getting my spirit burning...as it approches the day.

Quote Originally Posted by BlueDragonfangirl View Post
    If Dawn made Dento a cheerleader outfit I think both me and Ash's eyes would gag from thatXD I'd like to make a new cheerleading outfit and cheer Ash on, that'd be ok by me.
    That would be cute :3 She just NEEDS to keep her tradition of cheering for him,right?
    She could always dress Piplup if she feels embarrassed by the crown on the World Tournament. ;D

ALSO TO EVERYONE

Is anyone here planning on watching the raw versions on the day of airing?
    Because I'll make an exception for my spoiler hate and will bring some pics,if you guys want. :3
    It is in a very good time of the day the episode air,so I don't mind waking up early xP
    Thanks Pat!

You lock the door
    And throw away the key

I agree; it seemed they used Brock as a humour part and that humour wasn't satisfying anymore. I also think that you're right when you say that he was merely a third wheel. But I also think that the writers coud've done so much more with him, that it's a little sad. I mean,he had great potential; he was a doctor of some sorts - for Pokemon anyways, he knew alot of medical issues and where to find the correct medicines to start with - and he WAS a Gym Leader. Yet he hardly ever battled. So, even if for some character development, they could've shown a little more of him so that the viewers didn't get the feel that the show - at that time - was all about Ash and Dawn. But... you think he seemed ANTI-Pearl?? How come?? I remember some moments where he would smile at the two of them when they were bickering, or supporting each other.

Y'know, off topic, that's another thing I like about their dynamic (Pearl's dynamic~ xD): The team spriit. It seems that whether it was Ash and his battles - with Dawn cheering in her special cheerleading suit , pompoms and all~ ;D - or Dawn with her contests - with Ash compimenting her and assuring her as always - theyw ere always doing their best to support each other. Hey, if I may be so bold as to post a topic for you guys, then here; sorry if it's already been done, but I'm not sure what's gona on over the past threads as I've practically only just joined~ xD

How would you describe Pearl in one word? What would the word be and why? (Refrain from using "cute" or anything along those lines as any supporter would find this term appropriate~)

I would probably say one of these:

Innocent - they're both kids, they both love to do the things that they love, they're not fussy and they definitely care for each other alot.

Practical - It would make sense for them to be together- they work well, their behaviour suits each other (whereas Dawn's brings out a little more of Ash's maturity, and Ash's brings out a little more of Dawn's persistence) and it would work both ways. Since love is something that they're both pretty clueless about, they'd be learning about it at their own pace. Together. Which is how I think a healthy relationship should work.

Fun - Who doesn't love to watch two kids complicate each other's lvies with the intentions of making it more fun. Most couples have some sort of tension for it to be successful (no matter what sort of tension it is~) and I think Pearl has just that with the teasing and the private jokes. Plus, they both like to laugh, and so laughing brings out the fun in anything including a ship.

Realistic - I, personally, can see these two becoming canon. Their interactions are innocent and not the sort that make a viewer instantly think: "OMG, they should totally be together!". Also, it wasn't perfect from the begining and I like the fact that it took time for them to open up to each other and make friends properly. Of course, I believe this friendship developed and has turned into some form of innocent crush type thing, but that's just my personal perception.

So yeah, any one of these that you like. xD

Chili Chicco Sanyo Girl,
    AKA:
    ~Jesspikapal~
    I used to care but now I'm pretty much just bored and heavily attracted to Jeff Clement.

That would be cute :3 She just NEEDS to keep her tradition of cheering for him,right?
    She could always dress Piplup if she feels embarrassed by the crown on the World Tournament. ;D

ALSO TO EVERYONE

Is anyone here planning on watching the raw versions on the day of airing?
    Because I'll make an exception for my spoiler hate and will bring some pics,if you guys want. :3
    It is in a very good time of the day the episode air,so I don't mind waking up early xP
    Yes, please Pokemon people keep Dawn cheering for Ash its one of the cutest Pearlshipping moments. I know I'll be watching the entire second season raw or wait for the pictures either one.
    A close family member of mine died today, I put this in my sign as respect for him

Yes, I agree. But somehow, I doubt she will be embarrassed as she knows Ash loves it so much~ ;D Of course, dressing up Piplup is a cute option too; it would be cool if one of the others, like Dento or Iris provided her with some kind of accessory. Perhaps Iris could take Cilan's bow-tie and give it to Dawn for her Piplup, while Cilan stands there with his: O.O face on. xD

Either that, or she could steal a spoon and have Piplup wear in or hold it like some kind of pendant/"sword" (and I use the term INCREDIBLEY lightly! xD) thing. It works both ways, and I think it would contribute to the pro-Pearl too - taking into consideration that pro-Pearl is what we're hoping for in this second BW's. If not, sorry I misunderstood. ^^;

Chili Chicco Sanyo Girl,
    AKA:
    ~Jesspikapal~

Quote Originally Posted by jesspikapal View Post
    But... you think he seemed ANTI-Pearl?? How come?? I remember some moments where he would smile at the two of them when they were bickering, or supporting each other.
    He was a mysterious folk with weird ways...
    Yes,he did smile,he recognized their bond...but he broke up countless moments.
    MANY Pearlshippers got pissed off at how he could ALWAYS interrupt every moment Satoshi and Hikari were alone and all.He held Satoshi during Hikari's contest lost too,he held Hikari on post-Shinji battle at the Lake to not go after Satoshi,I thought Hikari was going to hug him that time...or say something sweet <3
    He helped Kengo out during Dp180,even if it wasn't much effective in end results...
    But yeah,he helped and got in the way of Pearlshipping too.Totally undefineable as a anti or pro-Pearl.

Hey, if I may be so bold as to post a topic for you guys, then here; sorry if it's already been done, but I'm not sure what's gona on over the past threads as I've practically only just joined~ xD
    We already had one like that,but hey...many topics have been repeated already and there is always new people to give their opinions so your topics are very welcome here,Jess

How would you describe Pearl in one word? What would the word be and why? (Refrain from using "cute" or anything along those lines as any supporter would find this term appropriate~)

Jess,you are being greedy.You chose 4 words :X

Selflessness - Their friendship/relationship was all based on one caring for the other,sometimes even more than their own.
    -Hikari was not only training for the next contest in Oreburgh,but was preparing a move for Satoshi to use in his rematch.The spin move.She actually put a cheerleadering outfit just for him.Even she having experience at some points she always admired his skills much more than her own.She considered if she was holding Satoshi's dreams back.
    As for Satoshi side we could always ask why he watched all her contests and supported her so much compared to his days in Hoenn?He almost cried for her during her second contest lost(actually third if you count the M10 one).He jumped without even thinking in that weird portal to DIstortion World during M11,just screaming for Hikari.
    There are many other situations I could list,but then...I already listed all my DP hints sometime ago and we all know them...so I won't get repetitive
    Thanks Pat!

You lock the door
    And throw away the key

I can see her getting a little upset about Ash not mentioning her to anybody, she does love the attention being apart of the contest. But I can see Ash comforting her saying that he's glad they're friends *cute moment* I also see Dawn wrapped up in the Unova region and Ash being her traveling buddy again.

Credits to pokefan#493! Thank you SO much!
    If you think the Sinnoh saga has been the best saga of the whole show, copy and paste this into your signature! (started by FlameRose)

i found something very interesting about BW2

in anime section in the official pokemon japanese web, Dawn is along with Ciland and Iris, look this

http://www.pokemon.co.jp/anime/tv/

seems like that Dawn was a new journey pal in BW2, also a very important detail is that neither Cybthia or Meloetta appears in the section

Dragon Ball Forever!!

Pearlshipping Forever!!

Misty may have gave him a lure
    May may have gave him a ribbon
    But Dawn gave him her heart

If you think the Sinnoh saga has been the best saga of the whole show, copy and paste this into your signature! (started by FlameRose)

Understanding. They understand, respect each other so they learn and share feeling about pokemon and dream.
    I remember the 1st episode team Galatic appears, Gardenia said about somethings like: " By learning about pokemon more than we can, we really try learning about yourself, about you and me, woman and man".

About Takeshi, I think he want to make Pearlshipping go slower, they still young right?

For Dawn – Zoey as she seems to be pretty observant with Dawn, and Kenny as his way to hope Dawn to yell “no way!” to reassure himself, but ends up being disappointed.
    For Ash – Only person I could think of is Brock as he seems to be pretty observant with love as well. Iris and Cilan probably do not know Ash’s and Dawn’s relationship enough to do so. And Ash rarely gets picked on by others and accused for liking a girl, since it’s usually the girls that get picked on and accused for liking Ash.

Doubt it. She’ll probably go “how dare you?” and smacks him on the head. Then she’ll forget about it and greets her new friends. But I’m pretty sure by the time she meets Cilan and Iris, they’re just greet each other on how they finally meet and tell each other how they’ve heard so much about one another through Ash, as I’m sure Ash talks to her off screen on occasion.

Quote Originally Posted by UDI View Post
    i found something very interesting about BW2

in anime section in the official pokemon japanese web, Dawn is along with Ciland and Iris, look this

http://www.pokemon.co.jp/anime/tv/

seems like that Dawn was a new journey pal in BW2, also a very important detail is that neither Cybthia or Meloetta appears in the section
    Interesting. Guess there’s a chance it might be more than a cameo. We’ll probably know in by the middle of July. Though it saddens me to see that her and Piplup’s bio are so short compare to others. I can’t read Japanese, and correct me if I’m wrong, but it seems like they’re not revealing any of Dawn’s background info in like where she came from or what she has done.

Hey guys,let's not get our hopes to high due to a very possible disappointment.She is SUPPOSED(not necessarily) to get just a cameo,like every other girl before,everything else will be considered a bonus to us.Maybe we can start celebrating when:
    -Either PokeCo confirms that she will be in the main cast for this saga or will be a reccurent character.
    -Or that her battle against Dento is part of the tournament,which makes her stay at least until the end of the tournament.(5 episodes?)

Well anyway,in a tournament there is two possibilities for Pearl.The fisrt one being about her cheering for Satoshi until the end,since she probably lost.Secon though,she will be fighting Satoshi in a decisive battle.From this possibility I really don't know what good would it make to Pearlshipping,but there is always the element of surprise,so I will wait.
    Thanks Pat!

You lock the door
    And throw away the key

Even if just a cameo, hopefully will get some good Pearlshippy moments. However, I am hopping she goes with Ash back to Kanto to meet his mom like she wanted to last time, it'd be odd if she didn't.

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by BlueDragonfangirl View Post
    Even if just a cameo, hopefully will get some good Pearlshippy moments. However, I am hopping she goes with Ash back to Kanto to meet his mom like she wanted to last time, it'd be odd if she didn't.
    Unless the writers want to ruin what they formed in DP... I'm certain there will be at least one shippy moment per what amount of episodes Dawn stays on the show for

****Sorry lokoduro, I know you want more then one sentence posts, but I couldn't think of much more to add. I still needed to make this post regardless though
    3DS code:1048-8163-5480
    Why exactly can't Ash get this little guy?
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

Quote Originally Posted by Joltik-Kid View Post
    Unless the writers want to ruin what they formed in DP... I'm certain there will be at least one shippy moment per what amount of episodes Dawn stays on the show for

****Sorry lokoduro, I know you want more then one sentence posts, but I couldn't think of much more to add. I still needed to make this post regardless though
    No worries though ;) Most don't even say sorry and you could make sense to Pearlshipping Thread...so that's good already :)
    I/Yuppirox/everyone(I think) just don't wan't the Thread to lose its track,but it's fine while it is still Pearlshipping.

About the Pearlshippy moments....well I know how you all feel about this...but let me say what I expect: Something shippy when she arrives and when she departs.
    In the middle,it will depend on the writers mood.Also,if it is Tomioka-sama work...I think we can expect one per episodes like you said ;)
    But just as a friendly advise: Don't get your hope "as high as one per episode or else everything was a waste",because what's done it's done...nothing will change about DP,even if we don't get as much focus as we got back there.
    Don't forget emotional moments like DP ones probably aren't going to happen...at least not as frequent as they were.

Anyways...Let's wait and tue future will tells us :)
    Stay strong,stay pearlshipper!
    Thanks Pat!

You lock the door
    And throw away the key

Oh it's alright Joltik-Kid. You make some nice contributions to the thread so a little one sentenced post won't do much harm, especially if it's on topic and is thoughtful. And yes, as loko said, as it is still SatoHika it's fine.

About the Pearlshippy moments....well I know how you all feel about this...but let me say what I expect: Something shippy when she arrives and when she departs.
    I expect something like this as well. Nothing "OMG romantic!" shippy, but something cute nonetheless. It would be nice if they threw us a bone and made it romantic, but I just want to know the writers have not forgotten the bond the two share which stands out among the other Ash/main girl pairings in the show. But, as we all know, having high expectations won't do anything so I'll just keep them low at the moment.

On Ash's side? I dunno...probably Gary or Brock. They are the only guys that know him well enough, so they would fit the roll nicely.

For Dawn I see Zoey or Leonna being the ones to push her to admit it, or maybe even May. They seem like the pushy best friends who love to torture you until you spill the beans. :P

Not really sad, but kinda surprised. Hell it may not even be brought up at all considering how notorious the anime is for its "continuity" with past sagas.

Quote Originally Posted by Yuppirox View Post
    It would be nice if they threw us a bone and made it romantic, but I just want to know the writers have not forgotten the bond the two share which stands out among the other Ash/main girl pairings in the show. But, as we all know, having high expectations won't do anything so I'll just keep them low at the moment.
    I fully understand your point but coming to think of it...it would be kind of odd if there wasn't any pearlshipping moment during Dawn's stay.

I wasn't here since the very beginning but I can imagine that those of you who supported pearlshipping when DP had just only started also did not have great hopes about how Ash and Dawn's relationship would develop.

We all know what happened later.

That's why - while trying to be somewhat reserved about Hikari's reappearance- I'm inclined to believe that some nice SatoHika moments will be there.

Guys, Dawn is going to be present in the anime again - who would've guessed it would happen, say, 3 weeks ago?

Page 211 of 308 FirstFirst ... 111161201207208209210211212213214215221261 ... LastLast