Page 244 of 306 FirstFirst ... 144194234240241242243244245246247248254294 ... LastLast
Results 6,076 to 6,100 of 7639

Thread: Pearlshipping General Discussion - 3.0 *Spoiler Warning!*

Sorry Lusol, I can't help you out with that.

I'll watch the dubs because I'm curious to see how it goes. I won't watch it when the episodes air, but I'll get to it. As for the past episode that just happened with Dawn at the very end, not too many hints as expected. I'm not one to make mountains out of small things either, but if you squint, you may see one here.

Cynthia had said to Ash, to the extent of, "Someone you know is waiting for you." when they were on the plane. That's as close to a hint as you're going to get in this episode.

I suppose Dawn may have looked eager/excited as the airplane was coming, but that's a major stretch. I think she said something to the lines of (as the plane was flying over), "Wonder if that's the plane they (I'm assuming all of them, not just Ash) on."

Quote Originally Posted by Lusol View Post
    Hello follow Pearlshipper here n.n been lurking this group for a while and well hopefully you'll will come another addition to your group? + I have a question to ask. Can anyone give me a list of all pearlshipping songs from the DP Saga + Movies in english if possible. I once saw a list but can't remember most of all. Would be helpful
    Welcome to the pearlshipping community and enjoy your stay!, unfortunately I can't help you there :x

Wow it's been a while since I check on the Pearlshipping thread. Yeah I still look for Pearlshipping pics every now and again. It makes me wonder on that Dawn may be watching Ash's Unova League matches. Hoping that he will win. They could ride on the ferris wheel in Nimbasa as a funthing to do with friends.

Banner made by Skiyomi

I think the discussion is mostly dead because those who are truly pearlshippers have gone "underground", they didn't want to be persecuted for their beliefs anymore (lol). Even among their fellow shippers.

Do you think we will get any dub hints for pearlshipping when the episodes come out?

There is no way the dub can add any additional hints. They are restricted with just translating the dialogue from the original Japanese. But what the dub helps is better understand the "between the lines" meanings we might miss from watching the subbed episodes. I think this will be very important during the next episode (Onix island) and the episode 9 of BWS2 where Dawn departs.

Quote Originally Posted by DiamondClass View Post
    I think the discussion is mostly dead because those who are truly pearlshippers have gone "underground", they didn't want to be persecuted for their beliefs anymore (lol). Even among their fellow shippers.
    Persecuted, indeed. =/ You can't be "persecuted" for shipping a certain ship, this is something much less serious.

That being said, I've been busily making up headcanons for PearlShipping inside my head... though most of them involve one of them getting injured or something in a way that strengthens their relationship together. I love bullying my ships. >=] So, new topic time: Which kind of dangerous scenario can you see Ash and Dawn strengthening their bond because of its outcomes? yes, yes, I realize that we're running out of ideas

Oh man it feels good to be back here again (collecting thoughts, discovering myself... the usual )

Which kind of dangerous scenario can you see Ash and Dawn strengthening their bond because of its outcomes?
    You know, that Ash Dawn manga thing had something very particular to this, well, a lot actually XD. I don't know, but Ghost types always seem to be portrayed as a form of evil (or trickery) at work. Probably something along those forces
    3DS code:1048-8163-5480
    Why exactly can't Ash get this little guy?
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

*pops in* been a while since I posted here, hasn't it. I was inactive for a while but I've just recently gotten into Pokemon again and I'm still a hardcore Pearlshipper so I'm here.

Topic time (:

Which kind of dangerous scenario can you see Ash and Dawn strengthening their bond because of its outcomes?

This is a really tough one to answer.

I honestly don't know what dangerous scenario they could go through that they haven't gone through already.
    The only one is that something happens, one of them gets hurts. That could definitely strengthen their friendship if you ask me.

3DS FC: 0748-3470-9720 ♥

GIF Credit | Author's Profile | Tumblr
    Sailor Moon Club | PokeSpe Club

Quote Originally Posted by Flame Mistress View Post
    Persecuted, indeed. =/ You can't be "persecuted" for shipping a certain ship, this is something much less serious.

That being said, I've been busily making up headcanons for PearlShipping inside my head... though most of them involve one of them getting injured or something in a way that strengthens their relationship together. I love bullying my ships. >=] So, new topic time: Which kind of dangerous scenario can you see Ash and Dawn strengthening their bond because of its outcomes? yes, yes, I realize that we're running out of ideas
    at least we havent sunk to discussing whether or not a song that puts all who hear it to sleep is romantic

I suppose probably something to do with legendaries I guess. I'm planning a fic right now that involves the two and Arceus and all that stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by pokemonsquared View Post
    at least we havent sunk to discussing whether or not a song that puts all who hear it to sleep is romantic
    lol well yeah i suppose

Quote Originally Posted by xEryChan View Post
    *pops in* been a while since I posted here, hasn't it. I was inactive for a while but I've just recently gotten into Pokemon again and I'm still a hardcore Pearlshipper so I'm here.

Topic time (:

I honestly don't know what dangerous scenario they could go through that they haven't gone through already.
    The only one is that something happens, one of them gets hurts. That could definitely strengthen their friendship if you ask me.
    If you're new here, then welcome! If you're not new here, then welcome anyway! =D

I suppose so... they've been through so many dangerous situations already, I'm surprised that Dawn (and Brock) never left him until the end, haha. Actually, that just shows how strong Ash and Dawn's relationship (and to an extent, Ash and Brock's), right?

If you're new here, then welcome! If you're not new here, then welcome anyway! =D
    Thanks for the welcome but I've already been on these forums for a while now. I was inactive on these forums for a while cause I kind of lost interest in Pokemon but when I got my White 2 game, my interest came back so here I am (:

Forgive me for going off subject.

I suppose so... they've been through so many dangerous situations already, I'm surprised that Dawn (and Brock) never left him until the end, haha. Actually, that just shows how strong Ash and Dawn's relationship (and to an extent, Ash and Brock's), right?
    You and me both haha.
    But before Dawn left, I really do believe she had feelings for Ash. She just did a really good job of hiding them, you know.
    They were like so close during DP, I find it hard to believe that Dawn didn't have any feelings for Ash. I also think Ash did feel something for her too but was really stubborn about it, you know. That's typical Ash haha.

3DS FC: 0748-3470-9720 ♥

GIF Credit | Author's Profile | Tumblr
    Sailor Moon Club | PokeSpe Club

Quote Originally Posted by xEryChan View Post

For some reason, this remains me of a fan fiction story I read... can't remember the name, but it ended up being Ash got hurt and Dawn and him ended up in a cave (they got separated from Brock too). I think they were being attacked by Luxio too (that I'm not certain of though) I don't remember the ending sadly
    3DS code:1048-8163-5480
    Why exactly can't Ash get this little guy?
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

Everyone, I present to you a PearlShipping drawing dedicated to the thread by yours truly! Okay, so it's really roughly done, and the lines are really faint, but I took twenty minutes out of my homework time to draw this, for some unfathomable reason. I like procrastinating.

So, uh, yeah. Comments please~ (also that guy in the corner yelling "KETCHUUUUM!" is Paul... get the reference?)

I like it! Not sure if I'm seeing everything here, judging from how lightly fainted it is, but you created this sketch with no errors. Great job.

Sadly, I'm not good on catching references, but hopefully someone else will before you answer it.
    "Real life is heartbreak, despair, kid. Sometimes you get to the end of the rainbow, the leprechauns went and booby-trapped it."

Credits to pokefan#493. Thank you very much.

D'aww that's a cute pic, Flame. :3 Don't worry, I procrastinate a lot too. Pearlshipping is just that distracting which is a good thing, mind you XD

LOL Paul. Poor guy. Also I don't get the reference, sorry ;-; -bricked-

Quote Originally Posted by mew151 View Post
    I like it! Not sure if I'm seeing everything here, judging from how lightly fainted it is, but you created this sketch with no errors. Great job.

Sadly, I'm not good on catching references, but hopefully someone else will before you answer it.
    Yeah, it's very faint, I'm afraid. :< I'm colouring it in though, so I'll post the new and improved version when I finish it. Thanks for your compliments!

Quote Originally Posted by Yuppirox View Post
    D'aww that's a cute pic, Flame. :3 Don't worry, I procrastinate a lot too. Pearlshipping is just that distracting which is a good thing, mind you XD

LOL Paul. Poor guy. Also I don't get the reference, sorry ;-; -bricked-
    Aw, I was hoping you could get the reference, since you should know about it (focus on Paul's "KETCHUUUUUUM!", the fact that he's standing behind a tree, and that Dawn is kissing him on the cheek...).

Aw, I was hoping you could get the reference, since you should know about it (focus on Paul's "KETCHUUUUUUM!", the fact that he's standing behind a tree, and that Dawn is kissing him on the cheek...).
    ...OHHH. Now I get it. XD Don Paolo... Pffft.

Anyway, about the topic about dangerous situations and SatoHika, there was this one fic I read that placed Ash and Dawn in a dangerous situation involving Darkrai. It's like, one of my favorite Pearl fics ever, despite the fact that it was pretty much forgotten by the author ( ;_; ). It's called One Pink Scarf and it's SO interesting and has some pretty sweet Pearl moments it also has some minor Ikari and LunarEclipse but I don't mind lol. I highly recommend it to any Pearlshipper. :33

(sweatdropping, then clearing throat) Oh, boy. Danger for Ash and Dawn might not even be an issue for yours truly, judging from my past reflections on these two trainers throughout their Sinnoh journey. Anyone who’s curious can simply refer to Team Galactic and Pokémon Hunter J for tips on exactly what I mean, but at any rate, the fact that Ash and Dawn’s romantic friendship provided as stark a contrast as it did to the former’s world-ending agenda and the latter’s ruthlessness will forever stand out in terms of shaping my view of Pearlshipping as a whole. Back with the journey itself, Ash and Dawn have been quite happy with and confident in each other to be willing to introduce the other to their own separate thoughts and experiences, in the sense of exchanging styles of battling, starting in Jubilife City, I believe. I’m certain that if Dawn made the decision to give Ash a kiss on the cheek, then she’d confuse him at first before the two of them smiled innocently at each other and resumed their usual activities. Even now, I’m recalling a different thought experiment throughout last week… with results that made me think back to a few comparisons I saw earlier in this thread. It may be illuminative that these thoughts would point me to this idea.:

What do you think would be Ash and Dawn’s idea of a good vacation?
    Babylon 5, Codename: Kids Next Door, 24, and now, My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic. I am many things at once, and many people might have different opinions about little, old me. If freedom is my main idea, then harmony, individuality, and modernization are the three attributes I now sense and track. Those three attributes and that idea combined to make the United States of America a great global superpower and Pearlshipping and Wishfulshipping great Pokémon couples, and now, they've combined to make those four shows truly great television programs to me. I will enjoy enthusiastically supporting the Equestrian ponies' adventures for peace, for humankind, for the future.

Very good question. Since they've been in quite a few cold areas in Sinnoh, it would be cool seeing them go to a tropical resort of some sort? I've seen in the series that they always seem to enjoy eachother's company, so even if they don't go to a spectacular destination, they would find someway to have an enjoyable time.
    I'm currently playing through Pokemon Blue Version. I'll hopefully be buying White 2 pretty soon.
    Feel free to send me a PM sometime

I need to stop being so inactive here, I'm sorry T+T
    I think Floarama City would be a nice place for them to visit for a picnic. ^_^ And, like Whitey said, a tropical resort would be nice too. :3
    MMing: Espurr, 90 eggs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kutie Pie View Post
    Good. You can never understand the mindset of a woman.

I can think of so many NC-17 ways they could spend their vacations.....

I can think of so many NC-17 ways they could spend their vacations.....
    This is going to turn out like your Iris/Dragonite fanfics isn't it? O+O
    ...I'm kinda curious but part of me really does not want to know. D8
    MMing: Espurr, 90 eggs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kutie Pie View Post
    Good. You can never understand the mindset of a woman.

Well all true romance in that category for vacations will begin on a plane about a mile up.xD

Well all true romance in that category for vacations will begin on a plane about a mile up.xD
    LOL. Now now, keep it PG guys. XD

Vacations? Hmm, I can definitely see them going to Humilau City/Undella Town to have fun in the ocean. They could also participate in Tag battles at the 7 Star restaurant in Sinnoh, since we know how much they love to partner up together. :P

...What? .____.

As for vacations, a nice vacation to Nimbasa City would be nice as long as the Ferris wheel doesn't run them over. Dawn could drag Ash around Join Avenue, and buy pretty much a quarter of the things in stock, much to Ash's dismay. XD

So here I am,back for some seconds...
    Hey everyone,I missed this thread a bit c:

It has been so much time I can't even get the latest discussion ;A; But anyways,I will just answer the topics on this page.

Oh god >.< Anyone here love the Pearlshippy Trilogy(M10,M11,M12)?It seems for Pearl,the thrilling situations already provided so many cute scenes x)
    So back into the question: I would like to see...hmmm...actually anything dangerous in relation with legendaries and that can be dealt with partnership.After all,they love cooperation x3 Basically the type of scenario the movies provide would be awesome to watch,specially if it was some fresh scenes ^^

(Also I don't find the topic "wtf" Flame,it is quite good ^^)

Actually,more than a vacation,I would love to have seen some filler saga with only SatoHika >.> I even imagined the scenario:

-Satoshi after DP would return home and find Scott there!Yes,he heard that Satoshi was coming back and decided to invite him to Sinnoh BF.
    -He goes back from Twinleaf and meet with Hikari again,Hikari decides to take a break of contest to train more special tactics.Then she heads to Snowpoint with Satoshi to take the ferry to Snowpoint.
    -BF saga begins.(Why didn't they fackin' do that???They even would have Caitlin as the connector to BW saga,it would be much better writing!! Oh well...I guess the writers simply aren't the best xP)

Good posting here *gets shot and dies again* x_x
    [IMG]http://i47.*******.com/2n0j700.png[/IMG]
    Thanks Pat!

"The lunatic is in my head
    You raise the blade, you make the change
    You re-arrange me 'till I'm sane.

You lock the door
    And throw away the key
    There's someone in my head but it's not me.
    " - Brain Damage,Pink Floyd.

Page 244 of 306 FirstFirst ... 144194234240241242243244245246247248254294 ... LastLast