Page 247 of 308 FirstFirst ... 147197237243244245246247248249250251257297 ... LastLast
Results 6,151 to 6,175 of 7685

Thread: Pearlshipping General Discussion - 3.0 *Spoiler Warning!*

As winter approaches, I can envision the warmth among all of us on this thread, which I should welcome after everything I’ve tracked in the past year. While Ash and Dawn could stare up at the falling snow in awe and curiosity, they could also realize that they truly enjoy each other’s presence even more than they usually do. Their romantic friendship would remain something of an instinct between both of them, and as they share their separate observations about the quietness surrounding them, they could ponder something more traditional yet modern that they’ve heard more recently during their journey. Any sincere expressions of gratitude would flow naturally from there.:

If Ash and Dawn got each other a gift, what would they want to give each other?

I don’t imagine anything specific since Ash and Dawn seem like the kind of trainers who’d want almost anything helpful or tangible, or even symbolic. A crest engraved with two high-fiving hands would remind both of them of their bond’s distinct nature, while separately, Dawn could give Ash some special sprinkles for their food, with Ash giving Dawn either a dress of light blue and yellow or some shampoo with which to care for their Pokémon, during battles and contests alike, cementing the energy behind their thoughts and actions together.
    Babylon 5, Codename: Kids Next Door, 24, and now, My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic. I am many things at once, and many people might have different opinions about little, old me. If freedom is my main idea, then harmony, individuality, and modernization are the three attributes I now sense and track. Those three attributes and that idea combined to make the United States of America a great global superpower and Pearlshipping and Wishfulshipping great Pokémon couples, and now, they've combined to make those four shows truly great television programs to me. I will enjoy enthusiastically supporting the Equestrian ponies' adventures for peace, for humankind, for the future.

I'm not too sure about Christmas gifts, but something like Dawn designing a new cap for Ash. :"D

And then he wears it in the next region! That would've been so cool if she did that at the end of DP. c:

Maybe they would catch each other a Pokemon. I say this because they have traded Pokemon before, as they think about each other's Pokemon and training a lot. Ash could catch something cute but useful in contests, maybe a Castform or Seel.(which could evolve into a Dewgong) Dawn would catch something small, but tough. Like a Rufflet. x3

If you guys want, I could draw out a few of quick Christmas themed Pearlshipping pictures. Just give me some ideas, like last time! ^^

Foxeaf how about drawing them exchanging gifts next to the christmas tree, while Buneary tries to give Pikachu a present as well.

alright since Christmas isn't all about winter where I come from let's try this little subject for the heck of it

What kind of summer Christmas activity would Ash and Dawn be involved In?
    Ash: Serena what are you doing
    Serena: from now on Ash, you should call me your little pikachu

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/9745729/3/Seperate-Roads
    friend code friend safari, trade and battle 0962 9543 3828

Quote Originally Posted by paul (dragon master) View Post

alright since Christmas isn't all about winter where I come from let's try this little subject for the heck of it

OMG SO TRUE.
    And yes,topic for brazilians as well~~~~

Beach time.I would love to see the what they actually didn't have.A day in the beach(it was just a scene in an island,doesn't count xP)
    I mean,something interesting: Like a sunset on the beach,that would be kinda awesome.(Satoshi hold her hand for during the sunset scene for god sake!!!!).
    I remember also the Miltank episode,so it would nice as well for them to go to the countryside,somewhere high in the mountains,where it wouldn't be so hot so they would enjoy their time. I still want to see a scene of them napping by a tree while Satoshi is involving arms around Hikari,that would be gold.

Interesting enough,I can't see much in a city.I mean,the only thing I do in the summer in my city is melt x.x
    [IMG]http://i47.*******.com/2n0j700.png[/IMG]
    Thanks Pat!

"The lunatic is in my head
    You raise the blade, you make the change
    You re-arrange me 'till I'm sane.

You lock the door
    And throw away the key
    There's someone in my head but it's not me.
    " - Brain Damage,Pink Floyd.

Ok you know what? I really want to join the Pearlshipping Club!

I never introuduced myself, for pearlshipping is the reason i joined. i am pokemongeof, and, if you haven't guessed already, i'm a pokemon fan. I liked pokemon from 5, but started getting into shipping at 7 with Hohennshipping. Then i stopped for a few years, until this year, when Dawn returned to B&W, i got into Pearlshipping, and this is where i intend to stay!

I agree. Our place got the summer-y breezy Christmas

Outdoor activities are perfect for this or at least travelling to other places since Ash loves travelling and Dawn would tag along of course!. And I agree to with the cap as gift for Ash, designed by Dawn.

Sorry I've been inactive these days.. XD Welcome to the Thread pokemongeof!
    If I have any worth, it is to live my LIFE for GOD

|| Multishipper || Bias:鹿晗 || hwaiting! || Inactive||

Time to answer some questions!

What do you like about Pearlshipping?
    Ahh, a very old, yet important question. The reason i like Pearlshipping is because how well Ash and Dawn how a great chemistry. With dawn being so playful and nice, she was different from all the rest (Misty exploding all the time, same with may but less, and iris just being Ash's pain in the neck), not to mention Dawn is the prettiest of them all. And Ash makes the relationship better, by NEVER getting mad at Dawn! Well, aside from the times they fought about the petty-ish things (ex: episode 4), but they made up at the end, unlike Misty or May, where they NEVER MADE UP. Ash and Dawn are always being nice and supportive to each other!

I know we moved on from this topic but i wanted to answwer. I can see it now. Ash giving Dawn a custom made Contest-Like Ribbon, and Dawn giving Ash a heart-shaped necklace with a photo of both of them inside it, and then.. end it off with a kiss. THAT WOULD BE GOLDEN IF THAT HAPPENED!
    Last edited by pokemongeof; 31st December 2012 at 5:46 AM. Reason: Waned to add and change some things.

I would like to express my profound gratitude for everything you guys do for the SatoHika community. Perhaps there are pearlshippers around the world, who miss the time when Ash and Dawn were together, and they come to this thread, and what they see brings a smile to their faces. SatoHika may have fallen from grace, but as long as there is a flicker of hope, I will continue to believe that our beautiful, lifelong dream, which we dub pearlshipping, will come true one day.

Merry Christmas.

Just wanted to say something..

Happy Holidays Pearlshippers (:

I hope you all enjoy your time off from school and work. I also hope everyone has a happy and safe holidays. Enjoy yourselves, guys (:
    Pokemon Alpha Sahppire Team

Trainer Name: Erin
    3DS FC: 0748-3470-9720

Ladies and gentlemen, Merry Christmas! It's still Christmas where I live lol

I apologize for not posting earlier - it's been a busy day - but to compensate for the lateness I come bearing a quickly done Pearl doodle~

Spoiler:- I've been reading too much shoujo manga lately ...:

Happy Holidays guys. ^^

EDIT: I decided to line + color the doodle :3
    Last edited by Yuppirox; 27th December 2012 at 5:54 AM.

I love that picture of school Ash and Dawn or Japan terms Satoshi and Hikari. I could imagine that Ash would call Dawn Hikari-san or Hikari-chan and Dawn would start calling Ash Sato-Kun or Satoshi-kun. That would be interesting if they went to school together and started have crushes on each other.

Banner made by Skiyomi

I really wish that there were more PearlShipping Hints! I just love them!

Hehe. No one might need to guess how my scenarios involving Ash and Dawn typically ended throughout their Sinnoh journey, and as they stay together, I’m certain that their friends would take note of everything they ever observed of these two trainers, so that they could prepare themselves to cheer once Ash and Dawn managed to make their relationship more official. The bond that they forged together flowed from the harmony between their thoughts and opinions, especially regarding their Pokémon, and they could have some new opportunities to expand their romantic friendship, based on our reflections.:

If Ash and Dawn wanted to make each other laugh, then how do you think they would do so?
    Babylon 5, Codename: Kids Next Door, 24, and now, My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic. I am many things at once, and many people might have different opinions about little, old me. If freedom is my main idea, then harmony, individuality, and modernization are the three attributes I now sense and track. Those three attributes and that idea combined to make the United States of America a great global superpower and Pearlshipping and Wishfulshipping great Pokémon couples, and now, they've combined to make those four shows truly great television programs to me. I will enjoy enthusiastically supporting the Equestrian ponies' adventures for peace, for humankind, for the future.

Quote Originally Posted by Yuppirox View Post
    Ladies and gentlemen, Merry Christmas! It's still Christmas where I live lol

I apologize for not posting earlier - it's been a busy day - but to compensate for the lateness I come bearing a quickly done Pearl doodle~

Spoiler:- I've been reading too much shoujo manga lately ...:

Happy Holidays guys. ^^

EDIT: I decided to line + color the doodle :3
    I liked + reblogged that on tumblr. XD I love it, they look so cute together like that.

If Ash and Dawn wanted to make each other laugh, then how do you think they would do so?
    Hm, I think they'd try to force each other too. Ash would be stretching Dawn's mouth, and she tries to resist, but Ash's determination makes her laugh anyway.

Hello. I'm new to the thread, but I've been reading it for awhile. I figured I'd join in. I am an avid Pearlshipper.

What do you like about Pearlshipping?

What is there not to like? They show emotion for each other in happiness, sadness, anger, etc. That's my way of putting it quickly. Now I want to pop a question:

If Ash or Dawn were to express their feelings to one another, who would it be?
    Black & White Team:

Man, 2nite i stayed up till 4 in the morning reading Pearlshipping Fanfictions! It really makes me realize how much of a PearlShipper I really am. AshxDawn 4ever

Welcome to the Pearlshipping thread, McZaky29 and pokemongeof (hope I got both your user names right) it's always nice to get new members here.

Time for me to answer the topics, yes?

I see Dawn being the one to express her feelings to Ash first. We all know how dense Ash is, he probably wouldn't even understand what she means either. Eventually, he would put two and two together and realize that Dawn loves him and that he also loves her back.

That's how I see it happening.

Ash would probably tell some stupid corny joke that he thinks is funny but really isn't and that angers Dawn.. okay, maybe not haha

I see Ash trying to make Dawn laugh by saying something that he knows would make her laugh. If Dawn wanted to make Ash laugh, she might put on another funny show like she did in Uncrushing Defeat. You all saw how bummed he was over losing to Paul, Dawn went completely out of her way to try and cheer him up. I can see her doing something similar to that to make Ash laugh.

Credit | Author's Profile | Multi-Shipper ☆ Drew fan | Status: Inactive

Quote Originally Posted by ~SkyHigh~ View Post

I see Dawn being the one to express her feelings to Ash first. We all know how dense Ash is, he probably wouldn't even understand what she means either. Eventually, he would put two and two together and realize that Dawn loves him and that he also loves her back.
    *claps* Very well said.

Hmm... hard to say. Right now the only thing coming to mind is Ash making himself look stupid for the entertainment of Dawn. XD
    Black & White Team:

I'm going to need to answer an important question.

I would obviously see Ash confessing his feelings because Ash only has shown happiness, excitement, sadness, depression, annoyed, and anger. He has never shown affection to anyone, not even really showing that he really is concerned for his mom! Since Ash is a really Dense Guy, it would just feel right to see Ash confessing his feelings to Dawn.
    Last edited by pokemongeof; 1st January 2013 at 3:28 AM.
    Ships:
    Pearlshipping (OTP)
    ArmourShipping (sometimes)

Other Stuff:
    Competitive Super Smash Bros. Player
    Competitive Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3 Player
    Competitive Super Street Fighter 4 Arcade Edition v.2012 Player
    14 Years young :P

Always have and will always be proud of being a Pokemon Shipper! Don't care if people judge me for my age!

"You Can't Change the World without [going through] a little pain" - Team Plasma Grunt

https://fbcdn-sphotos-b-a.akamaihd.n...11908613_n.jpg

I find this funny.

Hey, guys! I'm new here and a HUGE pearlshipper so it feels nice to be here. As to answer the question:

I would have to go with Ash. Although he seems a bit irrational at times I think that he is slowly starting to mature. He has shown considerable change since the beginning of the series. Although I do not think he would do it in a smooth manner; but that's what makes it cute!

Welcome to the Pearlshipping thread loudbutch, I hope you enjoy everything here. Now to answer the topic.
    If Ash or Dawn to express their feelings to one another,who would it be?
    I would say Ash because maybe if he opened up then Dawn would be able to express her feelings for him. Showing the mature side of him would make him confess to Dawn a lot easier.But It would be interesting if Dawn would start it off by blushing a lot. And can't any words come out of her mouth.

Banner made by Skiyomi

Welcome to the Pearlshipping thread, loudbutch. It's always nice to get new members here. I hope you enjoy your time as much as I have.

Time to answer the topic.

If Ash or Dawn to express their feelings to one another, who would it be?

I see Ash confessing first. Although it might take a while because of how dense Ash is, he would eventually realize his feelings and confess them to Dawn.

I personally see Dawn as already have feelings for Ash but she's too afraid to confess them to him so Ash confessing his feelings will give Dawn all the courage she needs to confess her feelings to him.

That's how I see it.
    Pokemon Alpha Sahppire Team

Trainer Name: Erin
    3DS FC: 0748-3470-9720

Welcome to the PearlShipping Thread loudbutch! Nice to see more supporters still out there!

Soon, i feel like i need to make a PearlShipping doodle soon! I've been reading tons of Fanfictions! So my mind is still running. So i'll need some ideas!
    Ships:
    Pearlshipping (OTP)
    ArmourShipping (sometimes)

Other Stuff:
    Competitive Super Smash Bros. Player
    Competitive Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3 Player
    Competitive Super Street Fighter 4 Arcade Edition v.2012 Player
    14 Years young :P

Always have and will always be proud of being a Pokemon Shipper! Don't care if people judge me for my age!

"You Can't Change the World without [going through] a little pain" - Team Plasma Grunt

https://fbcdn-sphotos-b-a.akamaihd.n...11908613_n.jpg

I find this funny.

Yayy for new members (: welcome loudbutch.

First of all, I'd like to say Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all Pearlshippers everywhere. I hope you all had a great time and have enjoyed yourselves.

I haven't really been reading much Pearlshipping fics lately cause most of the ones I've seen are ones that I've already read and I'm one of those people that don't like reading a story that I've already read, you know?

Quote Originally Posted by Yuppirox View Post
    That is very cute, Pat. I really like it.

Credit | Author's Profile | Multi-Shipper ☆ Drew fan | Status: Inactive

This is a cute thread haha. Hey guys , never really done shipping before since im not really a fan of fanfics and the more...erotic...fan art (regular fanart is good though) but recently i just re-watched the entire pokemon series and most of the movies (2 DP ones left that i left for last). And after watching all that the subtle hints of feeling and deep friendship between Dawn and Ash really touched me. Ive found myself liking Dawn the most out of any of the shows characters , and her pokemon are some of my favs too :P. Which led me here , and here i am .

Page 247 of 308 FirstFirst ... 147197237243244245246247248249250251257297 ... LastLast