Page 249 of 308 FirstFirst ... 149199239245246247248249250251252253259299 ... LastLast
Results 6,201 to 6,225 of 7676

Thread: Pearlshipping General Discussion - 3.0 *Spoiler Warning!*

Oh, man. I'm starting to miss all those Pearlshipping moments, so I looked up an AMV with "High Touch!" playing in the background and I almost cried again! ;~;

If Ash and Dawn were to reunite in the anime, where would it be and what would happen? Would you make it PearlShippy?

Again? Hmm... Ash could call Dawn over to the 6th gen region based on France. They'd have so much fun together like go shopping, dinner and a walk...

I'm pretty sure they still talk by those video phone things. How else would Dawn know of Cilan and Iris? Ooh, Ash and Dawn mail, trying to impress each other.

Ash: Now I choose you!
    Electro Ball!

-Pikachu: PikaPika-Chu-Pi!-

Quote Originally Posted by xEryChan View Post
    So then they get married, start a family, and all that fun stuff.
    There I go, letting my Pearlshippy imagination run wild haha xP
    Well that escalated quickly. XD

Anyways, I feel like asking this question:

How do you think Ash would react if Dawn was kidnapped?

As for me, I feel that Ash would become determined to save her, not stopping at anything. Ash would probably get hurt a few times en route, and keep going. It would most definitely end in an emotional reunion. :3
    Black & White Team:

Ash would be worried, angry, and determined to save her. I KNOW he wouldn't stop until he has Dawn back. If he broke a bone, he would still need to get Dawn back!
    Ships:
    Pearlshipping (OTP)
    ArmourShipping (sometimes)

Other Stuff:
    Competitive Super Smash Bros. Player
    Competitive Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3 Player
    Competitive Super Street Fighter 4 Arcade Edition v.2012 Player
    14 Years young :P

Always have and will always be proud of being a Pokemon Shipper! Don't care if people judge me for my age!

"You Can't Change the World without [going through] a little pain" - Team Plasma Grunt

https://fbcdn-sphotos-b-a.akamaihd.n...11908613_n.jpg

I find this funny.

I think he'd be really panicking and be kinda useless at first, and almost have a heart attack. Then he'd snap out of it, get all his Pokémon together, take a level in badass, and destroy everything obstructing his path to saving Dawn, even if it means going through the depths of hell and breaking a bone or fifteen. No matter what, he'll get her back. And he's not going to stop at anything less. Because no one harms his Dawn. No one.

If Ash and Dawn were to reunite in the anime, where would it be and what would happen? Would you make it PearlShippy?

Well, in Gen 6, it's supposedly suppost to be based off Europe, right? So that would inclue Paris, France. Effile Tower is quite romantic...they would spen a day there, and then he'd taken Dawn out shopping and buy her whatever she wants. Then a romantic dinner...it would be great. Dawn is my fav female character.

All.hell would break loose. Actualy, in a fic I'm working on, she does get kidnapped. It's called, "A new Day, but no Dawn?"

Quote Originally Posted by Ghirahim
    You have awoken an anguish that will burn for eons...

Just as everyone else has already answered, he'd go to rescue her back at any cost... But you know, this reminds me of this headcanon I've had regarding this topic. In my headcanon, Ash always has this obligation to worry and protect Dawn from harm more than any other girl even if she's perfectly capable of protecting herself. I'm always reminded of the "No need to worry"/"That's when I worry the most" lines (despite most likely being a dub line iirc, it still applies) so if Dawn was ever kidnapped I think Ash would endlessly blame himself for not protecting her on time or something. THEN he'd go and rescue her like the hero he is only to later find out that Dawn managed to get away by herself lol :P

Edit: Forgot the other topic.

I LOVE the idea of them meeting in Gen 6 land. =D As for how I'd make it romantic, well the region is based on France, known for the ~romantic~ atmosphere, so cute little dates are a given. Boat rides, candle-lit dinner, and knowing Dawn's love for fashion and the fact that France is ALSO known for its fashion industry, SHOPPING (which Ash would endure just for her. xD)
    Last edited by Yuppirox; 11th January 2013 at 11:34 PM.

Angry at first then have guilt written all over his face, but eventually (I mean very quickly) he would do everyhting in his power to save Dawn even go to the ends of the world for her.

now back to the topic of reuniting, wow this Paris region choice seems like a very popular choice, they could always reunite in Pallet Town then go to the new region together, that does seem possible since it was Dawn who said she would see Ash once he returns from Unova, well at least we hope that is the case, they haven't even finished their battle, so traveling together again would be really nice and then we can hopefully see Pearlshipping in all its wonderful glory again we hope
    Last edited by paul (dragon master); 12th January 2013 at 8:38 AM.
    Ash: Serena what are you doing
    Serena: from now on Ash, you should call me your little pikachu

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/9745729/3/Seperate-Roads
    friend code friend safari, trade and battle 0962 9543 3828

Just a fun new topic I was thinking about: How do you think others would react if Ash and Dawn get together?

I was imagining something like this:
        Spoiler:

Man, I've missed out on a lot here, huh?

Haven't been on these forums for a while. Stupid school :/

I think it would be in the new region, right by that tower that looks like the Eiffel Tower. I can see how it would happen now.

Dawn would end up in the new region and decides to surprise Ash. Of course her and Ash are older (which they should be, I don't know why any of the anime characters never age, it doesn't make any sense to me) and Dawn has realized her feelings for Ash but Ash is still as dense as can be and he doesn't know anything about love. Dawn confesses her feelings to him to him and he doesn't understand what she means at first. He does take some time to think and realizes what she meant and also realizes that he loves her too.

And Ash and Dawn begin to travel the new region together as boyfriend and girlfriend.

I gotta stop letting my Pearlshippy imagination run wild but wouldn't that be a good idea for a fanfic or something? Ash and Dawn traveling as a couple? It would definitely something that I would read, that's for sure.

How do you think others would react if Ash and Dawn get together?

Misty: I think she would be devastated at first if Ash and Dawn got together but eventually would get over it. She'd be happy for the both of them.
    Brock: He would be saying something, "it's about time."
    May: May would be completely ecstatic if they did. I see her and Dawn planning a Contest/Pearl double wedding.
    Iris: She already thinks something is going on between them so I see her as saying something like, "FINALLY! You guys are adorable together! Get married and have beautiful babies!"
    Cilan: Same reaction as Iris.

Credit | Author's Profile | Multi-Shipper ☆ Drew fan | Status: Inactive

Oh my, this is interesting. Azure, your post made me laugh xD

Cilan: "But Ash...I thought we...D':" "OHMYARCEUS! I call baking everything at the wedding!!"
    Misty: *hands on hips* "I thought you and I had something? I THOUGHT YOU LOVED ME!!"
    May: "Congradulations!" *thinking* I am going to maul that little stick of a girl!
    Brock: "Kudos man. You got one before me..." *stares at Officer Jenny and drools*
    Iris: *looks shocked* "...Congradulations. -_-" *thinking* That little b*tch stolw him before I could make him my slave D:<
    Kenny: " You better treat her like a princess! Or else!"
    Me: OHHHHHHMMMMYYYYYYYYYARRCEEUUUUSSSSSSSS *spazz attack* *rolls on floor* *runs around house multiple times* *breaks TV screen* *gets a new one* *repeat cycle 10 times* *dies*

How do you think others would react if Ash and Dawn got together?

Cilan would say something relating to food.
    Kenny would be flat out ticked.
    Barry would fine Ash for some odd reason.
    Brock would congratulate the two.
    May would be sad at first, but then happy for the two.

Funny how most of mine relate to Ash. Favoritism is at work once more.
    Black & White Team:

Quote Originally Posted by McZaky29 View Post
    Is it weird that I burst out laughing at this? "Dammit Ash, you got a girlfriend before me, and a hot one at that? I'm gonna fine you a thousand dollars for that! You've got ten nine eight seven..."

Since I don't advocate the popular theory that the other girls would be flat-out jealous of Ash's love interest, mine would consist of mostly positive reactions IT'S POKEMON YOU GUYS, POKEMON D:

Misty: Melancholic at first at the missed opportunity, but ultimately happy that Ash managed to find a girl he can be natural and himself with who could make him smile
    Brock: Knowing and understanding, but comically depressed that he hasn't found a girl yet. xD
    Tracey: Eh just an ordinary congratulations. Can't imagine any other reaction from him other than offering to draw the two as a couple.
    May: I can see her fangirling a bit. I always viewed her as a bit of a Pearlshipper~
    Max: "Um, okay? I'm not sure about this romance stuff but if Ash is happy then I'm glad for that"
    Dento: Same as Flame's idea :P
    Iris: ^

YES this. XD

This is an interesting subject to say the least (: I'm going to have fun with this one haha

Misty: I see her being sad at first. We all know that she did have feelings for Ash and him getting together with someone else would probably upset her. But eventually, I think she would realize that Ash has found someone he cares about and also cares about him and she would accept it.
    Brock: He's a Pearlshipper in my book. He always knew something was going on between Ash and Dawn and he would probably be happy for them while also being sad because he doesn't have a girlfriend. he needs to stop throwing himself at every girl he sees
    May: Exact same as Yuppirox.
    Max: ehh, probably just congratulate him. I don't really know what else he would do.
    Kenny: He would be flat out jealous.
    Cilan: Same as Azran Flame.
    Iris: She would totally fangirl. I already think of her as a Pearlshipper as it is so them finally getting together would just really excite her.

THIS! I honestly burst out laughing when I saw this. That is exactly what Barry would do haha
    Pokemon Alpha Sahppire Team

Trainer Name: Erin
    3DS FC: 0748-3470-9720

For some reason in my head i heard Barrys voice saying "Whaaaaat! When did this happen? Why didnt anyone tell me? Hnnnaaagggghhh someones going to get fined for this!"

Om nom watermellon

^
    totally agree with that,

to the topic.

for Misty I see her getting a little upset knowing that she had her chance and blew it. for Brock, he would crying with his arm over his face knowing that Ash got a girlfriend before him. Drew, he would just give a rose so he could pass it on to Dawn. May would silently congratulate them for getting together while Max would try to tease them but to no avail. Kenny would be like 'i am her childhood friend, i should be the one going out with her.' Paul simply wouldn't care. Iris would think about time and Cilan would be saying, 'it's pairing time.'

Barry would find and excuse to fine Ash. And then he'd fine Dawn.

Why? Because she chose Ash over him xD

I think Brock would react abit like he did in the Pokemon Heroes movie when Latias / Bianca kissed Ash. So jealous! :P

Om nom watermellon

OMG That's so hilarious!
    Ships:
    Pearlshipping (OTP)
    ArmourShipping (sometimes)

Other Stuff:
    Competitive Super Smash Bros. Player
    Competitive Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3 Player
    Competitive Super Street Fighter 4 Arcade Edition v.2012 Player
    14 Years young :P

Always have and will always be proud of being a Pokemon Shipper! Don't care if people judge me for my age!

"You Can't Change the World without [going through] a little pain" - Team Plasma Grunt

https://fbcdn-sphotos-b-a.akamaihd.n...11908613_n.jpg

I find this funny.

Hello, I'd like to join this thread, so I suppose this is my form of Application:

What do you like about Pearlshipping?

Hmm, well, I really like how Dawn and Ash have like an unbreakable bond as it seems... I really think even though the BW Arc with Dawn is over (I think), Dawn and Ash will meet again. ^^ I also really like how they're very friendly towards each other, more than friendly as it seems. XD Like how on Memories are Made of Bliss! Dawn and Ash gave each other a highfive, I just knew that was a PearlShipping moment right there! XD
    Last edited by White_Roar~; 18th January 2013 at 1:11 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Savanny
    This place is deader than my pets I have buried in the backyard...

Welcome to the Pearlshipping thread, Gothic-Gothorita. I'm glad to see we're getting more members here (: I hope you enjoy your time here as much I have.

I just realized that I missed one of the topics.

Well, I don't think he'd be happy about it haha (well, that goes without saying)

I, for one, think that he would do everything in his power to rescue her and will stop at nothing to rescue her cause he'll do anything to get his one and only true love back and then Dawn would be so moved, that she would owe her life to him and she would give him a big old kiss on the cheek and call him her hero. I also see him as blaming himself for Dawn getting kidnapped and he feels like he would have to rescue her.

I really need to stop letting my Pearlshippy imagination run wild haha (;
    Pokemon Alpha Sahppire Team

Trainer Name: Erin
    3DS FC: 0748-3470-9720

here's a little topic let's see how people answer this one.

i wonder if this picture was posted yet along with these ones

http://endless-summer181.deviantart....-Dawn-94805985
    http://endless-summer181.deviantart....rl-Hi-95316931
    http://www.deviantart.com/moreliketh...05985#/d1ra19j

alright i find the last one very sweet, Pearlshipping is so awesome with all the awesome fanart, I hope they reunite after the Unova saga should be sweet

if Ash and Dawn were to get eachother a gift, what would it be?
    Last edited by paul (dragon master); 18th January 2013 at 2:04 PM.

Cute pictures (and better drawn then some ive seen around [>_>] lol)

"If Ash and Dawn were to get eachother a gift, what would it be?"

A dawn shaped fishing lure haha. If we go by the hope that they meet up in 'gen6region' then i think Dawn would give Ash some sort of necklace based on a myth or the region or of the city.

For Dawn...i have no idea. Something fashion related she could use in contests? Something symbolic to show their friendship?

Om nom watermellon

Quote Originally Posted by Gothic-Gothorita View Post
    Hello, I'd like to join this thread, so I suppose this is my form of Application:

Hmm, well, I really like how Dawn and Ash have like an unbreakable bond as it seems... I really think even though the BW Arc with Dawn is over (I think), Dawn and Ash will meet again. ^^ I also really like how they're very friendly towards each other, more than friendly as it seems. XD Like how on Memories are Made of Bliss! Dawn and Ash gave each other a highfive, I just knew that was a PearlShipping moment right there! XD
    Welcome! =D Wow, we've been getting a lot of new members recently, haven't we? It's always nice to see new faces here.

Quote Originally Posted by paul (dragon master) View Post
    here's a little topic let's see how people answer this one.

i wonder if this picture was posted yet along with these ones

http://endless-summer181.deviantart....-Dawn-94805985
    http://endless-summer181.deviantart....rl-Hi-95316931
    http://www.deviantart.com/moreliketh...05985#/d1ra19j

alright i find the last one very sweet, Pearlshipping is so awesome with all the awesome fanart, I hope they reunite after the Unova saga should be sweet

if Ash and Dawn were to get eachother a gift, what would it be?
    Those are some really nice pics there. A bit off-topic, but looking at that last picture and then one of the newer ones, I can really tell how much endless-summer181 has improved her drawing skills over the last four years.

As for gifts... something matching, like matching gloves, or matching scarves. Something not too elaborate or overly symbolic, but instead something that shows how deep their friendship is. So yeah, matching clothes or accessories sound nice to me.

Does anyone mind if I join in? Pearlshipping happens to be my second favorite pairing with Dawn. I really like it a lot.

There a lot of things I like about Pearlshipping.

For starters, I just love the friendship Ash and Dawn had. They shared a very deep bond. Dawn wore a cheerleading outfit for some of his gym battles, neither Misty not May have went to such lengths to cheer him on. Ash never missed a single one of her contests, he did miss a few of May's contests. The high fives, which just scream Pearlshipping to me. Ash never high fived Brock or even Pikachu for that matter.

Oh, and High Touch. That song is like the ultimate Pearlshipping hint, IMO. Seriously, it doesn't get more obvious then that. There are definitely some lyrics in that song that friends just wouldn't say to each other.

I could go on for hours about what I like about Pearlshipping, no joke.
    Omega Ruby Team and Progress

3DS FC: 4871-6086-4217

Page 249 of 308 FirstFirst ... 149199239245246247248249250251252253259299 ... LastLast