Page 250 of 308 FirstFirst ... 150200240246247248249250251252253254260300 ... LastLast
Results 6,226 to 6,250 of 7677

Thread: Pearlshipping General Discussion - 3.0 *Spoiler Warning!*

Welcome, Oceanus191, to the Pearlshipping board. It's always a pleasure to have more party members! Feel free to comment or question and hopefully we'll have an answer.
    "Real life is heartbreak, despair, kid. Sometimes you get to the end of the rainbow, the leprechauns went and booby-trapped it."

Credits to pokefan#493. Thank you very much.

What do you like about Pearlshipping?

For me it would have to be the way they interact, the way they work off each other's strengths and cover the other's weakness. the fact most of the moves they use in respective compititions are adapted from the other, in short the way they learn off each other to become more successful in their own arena.

What I like about their interactions is the fact that they are closer than friends. Big hint the High Tough theme which just shows how strong their bond really is.
    Ash: Serena what are you doing
    Serena: from now on Ash, you should call me your little pikachu

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/9745729/3/Seperate-Roads
    friend code friend safari, trade and battle 0962 9543 3828

Thanks for suggesting the fanfics everyone they were all great

I personally enjoy the playful interactions they have with each other. Especially the high fives, the cheerleading routine, and the way Dawn plays around with Ash upon her visit to Unova. I also like how closely they model their battle strategies after each other. I would have to also agree that the High Touch theme song shows that Ash and Dawn may be more than friends.

Simple answer: Everything, duh!

Well thought answer: Let's start from the beginning, shall we... When Dawn first began her journey, there was many similarities with how Ash started his journey. Both of their starters were disobedient in their debut, each were attacked by swarms of Pokemon, each trainer tried to protect their soon to be best friends, Dawn saw Mesprit on her first day while Ash saw Ho-Oh on his, both legends (though Mesprit loses some value as Ash and Brock saw the other two emotion Pokemon). That's just scratching the surface with similarity's, here's were the true reasons begin. Ash and Dawn share a strong friendship from the very beginning and though they also argue early on, they settle things a lot faster then Misty and May did with Ash. We also see how much Dawn will go out of her way to support Ash even dressing up as a cheerleader. Ash also witnessed every Contest Dawn participated in, while he missed a few of May's for training purposes. Ash even thanked Dawn for how well she trained his Buizel and learned all his tactics from her Contest appeals.

Their more then this, but I like to think this is more of the important stuff
    3DS code:1048-8163-5480
    Why exactly can't Ash get this little guy?
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

I think you're new... at any cost, welcome, Joltik-Kid! So happy to see new faces on the PearlShipping thread!
    Black & White Team:

Quote Originally Posted by paul (dragon master) View Post
    here's a little topic let's see how people answer this one.

i wonder if this picture was posted yet along with these ones

http://endless-summer181.deviantart....-Dawn-94805985
    http://endless-summer181.deviantart....rl-Hi-95316931
    http://www.deviantart.com/moreliketh...05985#/d1ra19j

alright i find the last one very sweet, Pearlshipping is so awesome with all the awesome fanart, I hope they reunite after the Unova saga should be sweet

if Ash and Dawn were to get eachother a gift, what would it be?
    Awe, these are adoreable. I love Ash and Dawn as a pair; I think she and Ash go together perfectly, better than the othee girls...they're just so damned cute together.

A gift? Mm...Ash would give Dawn a ring, and Dawn would give Ash a yes.

Quote Originally Posted by Ghirahim
    You have awoken an anguish that will burn for eons...

Quote Originally Posted by McZaky29 View Post
    I think you're new... at any cost, welcome, Joltik-Kid! So happy to see new faces on the PearlShipping thread!
    Joltik-Kid's been around for a while, actually... way before you were here. =p (and so was I, btw)

Quote Originally Posted by Azran Flame View Post
    Joltik-Kid's been around for a while, actually... way before you were here. =p (and so was I, btw)
    I hope I don't get welcome'd xD
    Also,I had to keep the promise so here I am!Feel flattered,will you? =p
    ----

Yes,it has been a loooooong time since I posted last.Blame Steam for making games so cheap >.> (Yeah,no Uni,just holidays)

---

Anyways,lovely fanarts /\ But then again,endless summer never disappoint.(Kinda impressive how her fanart can make any pearlshippy spirit burn alive like if they were never separated fro each other).

---
    Nice description,Joltik-Kid!Still the probably my fav thing about the shipping is the support they gave to each other no matter what.

---

As for the gift,I think I already replied in some of my later posts that I just want a hat swap! That would be epic.(And yes,another endlesssummer's ideas xD)

---

I see lots of new members in the latest page so I welcome everyone!Keep the thread spirit up ^^

---

Sorry for the mediocre post,but it is all because my interest in pokemon was completely crushed after Isshu League...so did all the topics on pokemon,as shipping. =/
    But one thing is still valid: Pearlshipping will always be my favorite shipping even though the anime itself has become unwatcheable for me.
    And I will gladly make a comeback in the anime if they ever meet again ^_^
    Also for the fact I am a bit lost in the current topics and all x.x

Anyways,I will try to post something decent here,once I get home(give me a week xD) and once I have a freaking keyboard to type faster >.>
    [IMG]http://i47.*******.com/2n0j700.png[/IMG]
    Thanks Pat!

"The lunatic is in my head
    You raise the blade, you make the change
    You re-arrange me 'till I'm sane.

You lock the door
    And throw away the key
    There's someone in my head but it's not me.
    " - Brain Damage,Pink Floyd.

I should probably post more but I've lost the shipping bug >.<

My answer's the same as Joltik's BTW.

Quote Originally Posted by pokemonsquared View Post

You're a...shipper? Now this is news for me o_o

Now, for a new topic, mm...

If Dawn/Ash ever died, how do you think Ash/Dawn would react and how would you react?

Quote Originally Posted by Ghirahim
    You have awoken an anguish that will burn for eons...

Well then... I think I just died out of embarrassment... '-.- Anyways, looks like I have a question to answer.

If Dawn/Ash ever died, how do you think Ash/Dawn would react and how would you react?

As for me, I'd be half crying, half "I want to kill everyone who makes this show" mode. As for Ash/Dawn, there would be lots and lots of tears, anger, mourning, other synonyms for sad, etc.
    Black & White Team:

Quote Originally Posted by pokemonsquared View Post

Yeah, same here. I'm too busy shipping in Inazuma Eleven to pay attention to Pokémon right now. ^^;; Of course, I still love PearlShipping, just I don't go around hunting for fanart and fanfics like I used too. most of them are horrible anyway

Anyway,

Ooh, I love these kind of questions =D To tell you the truth, Pearl is the only one of my OTPs that I haven't imagined what it would be like if one of them died, so this is interesting. I think if Ash died, Dawn would be a sobbing mess, refusing to go outside or to eat, until she gets over it and decides that he'll be in her heart forever, while if Dawn died, Ash would simply have a mental breakdown and be unable to function properly for a while, which would then give way to guilt and anger at himself for not being able to protect her. ^_^ I dunno, I think I'm a psychopath or something.

First post in a while.

I think the person still alive would be sad for a while and then start batting/doing contests more to make the other one proud.

This topic makes me so sad. I would be so sad if either of them died.

If it was Ash that died, Dawn would be devastated at first but eventually move on, knowing that he wouldn't want her to be sad. She would begin seeing someone else, like Gary sorry, my OTP is Cavaliershipping and they would get married and start a family. But Dawn's heart will always belong to Ash.

If Dawn died, Ash would be upset. TBH, this story makes me think of Pearlshippy story that I read where Dawn gave herself up to save the world and Ash took it really hard. Eventually, he would realize that Dawn would want him to be all sad and mopey so he would move on and begin to date other people like Lyra for example but Dawn would be the only girl who would ever have his heart and he would never forget her.
    Omega Ruby Team and Progress

3DS FC: 4871-6086-4217

I can't read this question anymore! It's too sad to answer, just imaging it. my eyes are wattering now.

So, NEW QUESITON!
    If either of them left, would the other try to get him/her back, and how?
    Ships:
    Pearlshipping (OTP)
    ArmourShipping (sometimes)

Other Stuff:
    Competitive Super Smash Bros. Player
    Competitive Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3 Player
    Competitive Super Street Fighter 4 Arcade Edition v.2012 Player
    14 Years young :P

Always have and will always be proud of being a Pokemon Shipper! Don't care if people judge me for my age!

"You Can't Change the World without [going through] a little pain" - Team Plasma Grunt

https://fbcdn-sphotos-b-a.akamaihd.n...11908613_n.jpg

I find this funny.

I think the anime has proven the canon answer is no and nothing, even though it would be the same for all ships.

But for a shipping related answer I would imagine their pokeballless pokemon would infleucne them to return to each other.

How would I react? I would cry. I love both Ash and Dawn & that would make me sad.

As for the other would react. I personally see that if it was Dawn, Ash would be devastated. He would give up on life without having Dawn around. Dawn would visit him as a spirit and tell him that she doesn't want him to be sad and he would try to move on. But the only girl who would ever have his heart is Dawn.

If it was Ash, I see Dawn being sad of course. I don't think she would take it as hard as Ash would if it were her.

This makes me think of a story I read on FanFiction where Ash went to war and Dawn moved on with Paul. She gets the news that Ash was killed in war and leaves Paul cause of the fact that he's not Ash. I forget the name of the story but I know who wrote it. It was great, I really liked it.
    Pokemon Alpha Sahppire Team

Trainer Name: Erin
    3DS FC: 0748-3470-9720

HI! its a long time since i post in this forum

here is a gift http://sketchtoy.com/20244944

see ya!

Dragon Ball Forever!!

Pearlshipping Forever!!

Misty may have gave him a lure
    May may have gave him a ribbon
    But Dawn gave him her heart

If you think the Sinnoh saga has been the best saga of the whole show, copy and paste this into your signature! (started by FlameRose)

Quote Originally Posted by UDI View Post

see ya!
    Wow that's awesome, not much else i can say apart from it being awesome. now with the previous question i have to agree, i found it difficult to come up with an answer that would seem right. Now with the new question.

It all depends on how much they miss one another, if they miss each other so much it could in turn draw them back together.
    Last edited by paul (dragon master); 27th January 2013 at 10:06 AM.
    Ash: Serena what are you doing
    Serena: from now on Ash, you should call me your little pikachu

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/9745729/3/Seperate-Roads
    friend code friend safari, trade and battle 0962 9543 3828

Quote Originally Posted by UDI View Post

see ya!
    That... wow. That's beautiful. Awesome sketch!
    Black & White Team:

Yeah! That was good! Hey guys! lets get this form more active! Come on people! Do it for Ash and Dawn!
    Ships:
    Pearlshipping (OTP)

Other Stuff:

Always have and will always be proud of being a Pokemon Shipper! Don't care if people judge me for my age!

"You Can't Change the World without [going through] a little pain" - Team Plasma Grunt

I find this funny.

^ please do not post links to episodes online as that's against the rules

Anyways I drew something agaiiiin~

Spoiler:

So uhh I was thinking.. Should we hold some sort of contest again? Preferably a writing one since I'm sure most of you would want that. I was thinking of making it strictly AU though to get some variety. Thoughts?

Quote Originally Posted by Yuppirox View Post
    ^ please do not post links to episodes online as that's against the rules

Anyways I drew something agaiiiin~

Spoiler:

So uhh I was thinking.. Should we hold some sort of contest again? Preferably a writing one since I'm sure most of you would want that. I was thinking of making it strictly AU though to get some variety. Thoughts?
    Firstly, that sketch is so awesome!

Second, I'd love to have a writing contest. I started a fanfic (or one chapter, at least :P), so I'd love to finish it if it were for a contest!
    Black & White Team:

Sorry for being away for a while. Starting playing Super Smash Bros Melee professionally! Though while playing, Ash and Dawn NEVER left my head.

I think a contest would be a great idea! I have some fanfic ideas already!
    Ships:
    Pearlshipping (OTP)

Other Stuff:

I find this funny.

An AU writing contest would be nice. Though I do need to brainstorm... i've got plenty of crossover ideas but no actual pokemon ones WHAT IS THIS MADNESS

Page 250 of 308 FirstFirst ... 150200240246247248249250251252253254260300 ... LastLast