Page 101 of 307 FirstFirst ... 5191979899100101102103104105111151201 ... LastLast
Results 2,501 to 2,525 of 7657

Thread: Pearlshipping General Discussion - 3.0 *Spoiler Warning!*

@ Digital, in DP 179, I'm almost certain(this is from my common sense, because I know no japanese) that she said Blaze wasn't good because it means that Infernape must've under alot of stress.

As for DP178, Ash probably couldn't believe that strength could come from love, or that he simply said something along the lines of "I don't get it."

Also, done with Mamoswine(mirrors Dawn's Mamoswine), Piplup and Cyndaquil. Working on buneary, and put an offer for a female Togekiss. The male one is done, but it's male...
    If you approve of Black and White's new Female lead Iris, put this in your sig(started by TrainerOfLegend)

Let's do this!

Image from Preview of DP 189

Before I forget this one, a question I've been meaning to ask for a while.

What would Delia and Johanna's stance on Pearlshipping be (approval or disapproval)?

I can't really imagine either of them objecting to the relationship. Granted I'm not sure if the phone messages that Ash had left them with any time to introduce her to Dawn, I can't see why she'd have a problem with her.

Johanna so far seems to feel confident with Ash (and Brock) looking after Dawn.

And personally, one thing I tend to imagine when Ash and Dawn are in their late teens/young adult years is both moms making some inlaw comments which of course would prompt some blushing on Ash and Dawn's part.

Deathseer, TOL, thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Antiyonder View Post
    What would Delia and Johanna's stance on Pearlshipping be (approval or disapproval)?
    I could see Delia and Johanna having become great friends from their chat during the Twinleaf Festival. Something joking like, you too should get married so we can chat more. And the other saying, yeah, that's great! Dawn and Ash are like... O_O. But okay! Let's do it! <- maybe a little overboard...
    Yes I'm a shipper. There's no need to think anything differently of me though.

PearlShipping Fanfic I'm working on...: Click? :3[Last update: (Sep25) (Chapter 12)]

Quote Originally Posted by Crimsonash310 View Post
    But there are some holes in your logic and I'm gonna poke them.

Ash never quite introduced Dawn. It was actually Johanna that introduced herself as Dawn's mother to Delia. And to the question, yeah. This is the first time that Delia has met the mother of one of Ash's companions(Misty's mom is a mystery, and May's never talked to delia)

On another note, I'm so close to finishing the team. All that's left is Pachirisu and Buneary(only needs to learn bounce and we're done!) As for Togekiss, I'll check back to see if my offer was taken. if it was, then I'll train that female Togekiss so we have an exact replica of the team.

Also, looked up teams for Dawn's pokemon on youtube. There was one that got it right, kinda(had Ambipom and Cyndaquil on the same team. in the anime, those two never met). Also, the moves were completely wrong(Mamoswine had Earthquake?)
    If you approve of Black and White's new Female lead Iris, put this in your sig(started by TrainerOfLegend)

Let's do this!

I could see their moms just being playful about it. Sort of making their relationship obvious to them. They aren't exactly teenagers so the thought of being a couple may not cross their minds. And even if it did, Ash probably wouldn't be too accepting at first. Mostly because he is the kind of trainer that has the "Pokemon training comes first" mindset.

But in the end, their moms would support them 100%. Johanna has no problem letting her daughter travel with Ash and seems to be confident that he will take care of her. As for Delia, she would just poke at Ash about his new "girlfriend". Probably embarrass him beyond belief about it with Dawn blushing heavily at her comments.
    Last edited by deathseer; 10th July 2010 at 1:08 AM.
    My deviantArt

U mad bro?

I'm a proud supporter.
    Only epic people have Feraligatr.

---
    There are 28 kinds of Unown.
    I'm an Unown who needs to be known.
    ---

By Feralifan846

Quote Originally Posted by Feralifan846 View Post
    I'm a proud supporter.
    Me too. . Small world.

Quote Originally Posted by deathseer View Post
    I could see their moms just being playful about it. Sort of making their relationship obvious to them. They aren't exactly teenagers so the thought of being a couple may not cross their minds. And even if it did, Ash probably wouldn't be too accepting at first. Mostly because he is the kind of trainer that has the "Pokemon training comes first" mindset.

But in the end, their moms would support them 100%. Johanna has no problem letting her daughter travel with Ash and seems to be confident that he will take care of her. As for Delia, she would just poke at Ash about his new "girlfriend". Probably embarrass him beyond belief about it with Dawn blushing heavily at her comments.
    This.

Although, the ultimate acknowledgment that Delia considers Dawn and Ash to be together or as one, will be when she asks, "Dawn, did you change your underwear?" Or better yet, "Dawn did Ash change his underwear?"

Dawn: "Uhh... Not sure."
    Delia: "Could you check for me?"
    Ash and Dawn: "X_X"
    *pause*
    Dawn: "Sure."

PearlShipping Fanfic I'm working on...: Click? :3[Last update: (Sep25) (Chapter 12)]

This.

Although, the ultimate acknowledgment that Delia considers Dawn and Ash to be together or as one, will be when she asks, "Dawn, did you change your underwear?" Or better yet, "Dawn did Ash change his underwear?"
    *Thinks back to panty shot episode, then stares away in disbelief.

Come to think of it, has Delia brought the topic up since the first episode? I think she has once or twice, but never infront of a companion, right?

Let's do this!

It would be really funny if she did it in front of the two. I could see it going something like

Delia: Ash, did you remember to change your underwear?

Dawn: YOU MEAN HE DOESN'T?!

Ash: *tries to hide under a rock* Not in front of HER, Mom!
    My deviantArt

U mad bro?

Quote Originally Posted by deathseer View Post
    It would be really funny if she did it in front of the two. I could see it going something like

Delia: Ash, did you remember to change your underwear?

Dawn: YOU MEAN HE DOESN'T?!

Ash: *tries to hide under a rock* Not in front of HER, Mom!
    Quote Originally Posted by TrainerOfLegend View Post
    *Thinks back to panty shot episode, then stares away in disbelief.
    Carrying on from what Deathseer said....

Delia: He sometimes forgets.
    Dawn: O_O.
    Ash: X_X, But I did remember this time!
    Delia: Really? Dawn, did he remember?
    Dawn: Nope.
    Ash: WHAT? How did you kn-I mean, I don't know what you're talking about.
    *awkward silence*
    Delia: Oh, Dawn, did you remember to change your underwear?
    Ash: *listening*
    Dawn: Of course!
    Ash: That's a lie!
    Dawn: .... How would you know.
    Ash: *thinks of the time that TOL brought up* Errrrr....

Come to think of it, has Delia brought the topic up since the first episode? I think she has once or twice, but never infront of a companion, right?
    I could've sworn she did in the Twinleaf festival. Although she hasn't been seen much, period since the first few episodes.

Delia: He sometimes forgets.
    Dawn: O_O.
    Ash: X_X, But I did remember this time!
    Delia: Really? Dawn, did he remember?
    Dawn: Nope.
    Ash: WHAT? How did you kn-I mean, I don't know what you're talking about.
    *awkward silence*
    Delia: Oh, Dawn, did you remember to change your underwear?
    Ash: *listening*
    Dawn: Of course!
    Ash: That's a lie!
    Dawn: .... How would you know.
    Ash: *thinks of the time that TOL brought up* Errrrr....
    Carrying from what Digital said...

Ash: Lucky guess?
    Dawn: It's impossible to know! My two-inch skirt NEVER moves!
    Ash: That's not what Conway told me...
    Dawn: How does HE know?
    Last edited by TrainerOfLegend; 10th July 2010 at 2:08 AM.

Let's do this!

Carrying from what Digital said...

Ash: Lucky guess?
    Dawn: It's impossible to know! My two-inch skirt NEVER moves!
    Ash: That's not what Conway told me...
    Dawn: How does HE know?
    Carrying on from what TOL said (we could write a fanfic like this xD, I swear I might)

Ash: Well... (thinking: It's better him than me) He did some... adventuring at night.
    Dawn: Like when we found the Lumineon?
    Ash: .... Something like that.
    Dawn: Well either way, even if you saw it once, how would you know it hadn't changed, you'd have to have seen it again...
    Ash: .... *puts away periscope*
    Delia: o_o

Quote Originally Posted by DigitalUpkeep View Post
    I have a question. Is there anyone here who speaks Japanese?

It'd be nice to know what exactly Hikari says during the description of why it isn't good that Blaze kicked in during DP179, and what she yells out when Goukazaru walks up to Satoshi. While she's explaining, during the flashback, I'm not sure exactly what she says.

Also, what she says to Satoshi in DP178, after Nyarth explains his power is from his love for Nyarmar. Here's a picture. It sort of felt like another explanation of love that Satoshi didn't understand, although I'm not sure what made Takeshi look like that.
    Well here's what PK said about it.

Quote Originally Posted by PK0082 View Post
    I couldn't get the screenshot, but when Goukazaru activated Blaze, Hikari remembered past times when Satoshi was hurt by the monkey, and she begged Goukazaru to stop.
    As for DP178, PK already gave us his translation.

Quote Originally Posted by PK0082 View Post
    You must be talking about this scene.

Satoshi: *Talking about Nyarth* Powered up by love? What does that mean?

Hikari: It's okay Satoshi, forget it. -_-;

NOTE: She didn't really say forget it, but that's what really this conversation was about.
    Well~ Sorry guys, but 4kids added the underwear comments... xD;; (I wonder why though... :O)

Credit: trainerkelly

Well it's almost that that folks! <3

Movie 13!

My friend took this picture yesterday during his walk through Japan. Yay advertisements!
    [IMG]http://i47.*******.com/1zq7mte.jpg[/IMG]
    S A T O H I K A
    PearlShipper since 2006

Well it's almost that that folks! <3

Movie 13!

My friend took this picture yesterday during his walk through Japan. Yay advertisements!
    Sweet!

Well~ Sorry guys, but 4kids added the underwear comments... xD;; (I wonder why though... :O)
    NVM, remembered that you were talking about the first episode.

Ash: Well... (thinking: It's better him than me) He did some... adventuring at night.
    Dawn: Like when we found the Lumineon?
    Ash: .... Something like that.
    Dawn: Well either way, even if you saw it once, how would you know it hadn't changed, you'd have to have seen it again...
    Ash: .... *puts away periscope*
    Delia: o_o

Carrying from what Digital said(writing a fanfic sounds good LOL!)

Deliah: Ash where'd you get that?

Brock, whispering: He's learned alot from me... Guess it's time to go teach another promising 10-year old...

Johanna: 0_0 Dawn, you're going alone next time, okay?

Dawn: But mom!

Delia: Ash, next time you go with a girl that wears pants.

Ash: But mom! That's clich&#233;!
    Last edited by TrainerOfLegend; 10th July 2010 at 2:51 AM.

Let's do this!

Thanks Katsu. After all my saying I look through the old pages... *hit by semi-truck*

Also, Movie 13? Awesome. Hopes high. Dx.

When I read that at first, I thought you meant they added our comments. Then I realized how implausible that was, and how 4Kids doesn't dub it anymore. xD.

Carrying from what Digital said(writing a fanfic sounds good LOL!)

Deliah: Ash where'd you get that?

Brock, whispering: He's learned alot from me... Guess it's time to go teach another promising 10-year old...

Johanna: 0_0 Dawn, you're going alone next time, okay?

Dawn: But mom!

Delia: Ash, next time you go with a girl that wears pants.

Ash: But mom! That's cliché!
    Going off what TOL said... (co-write it together? xD)

Brock: *does the epic Conway slink away un-noticed*
    Ash: *noticing* (thought: Looks like I'm not the only one who learned from Conway)
    Dawn: *noticing* (thought: How many creeps can there be?

[NOTE: Brock returned in the BW saga, as a mentor for the silhouetted 10-year old, another protagonist, who received his "special training". Patent pending.]

Johanna and Delia: You stay away from <insert other's child here>
    Ash and Dawn: But we want to travel together!
    Johanna: Fine then. Dawn, you have to wear Ash's pants so nobody can see your underwear.
    Ash and Dawn: o_o
    Delia: It's fine with me too, but Ash, you have to wear Dawn's skirt, so she can check if you're changing your underwear.
    Ash and Dawn: O_O.
    Johanna and Delia: We're going to a cocktail party. Have fun kids!

NVM, remembered that you were talking about the first episode.
    That and the other times she had mentioned it. (have not seen the twinleaf town dub tho) I read dogasu's comparisons too much. Haha. -shot-

Thanks Katsu. After all my saying I look through the old pages... *hit by semi-truck*

Also, Movie 13? Awesome. Hopes high. Dx.
    You're welcome! Aww. -patpat-

Yeep Movie 13 comes out this weekend~ Lucky ducks.

When I read that at first, I thought you meant they added our comments. Then I realized how implausible that was, and how 4Kids doesn't dub it anymore. xD.
    Haha. xD Well we have those days.

http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.p...st_id=11753857
    [IMG]http://i47.*******.com/1zq7mte.jpg[/IMG]
    S A T O H I K A
    PearlShipper since 2006

Quote Originally Posted by Katsu Koneko View Post
    -shot-
    -saves again-

You're welcome! Aww. -patpat-

Yeep Movie 13 comes out this weekend~ Lucky ducks.
    -gets patted- Cookie tooo? :3. Pleasssseee? :3.

@#! I just remembered that the movie comes out this weekend IN JAPANESE. After allotting time to watch it too.. -facepalm-

Haha. xD Well we have those days.
    See above movie plans statement. '-_-.

More fanart! I remember that ep, so long ago though. xD. Was that the ep with the both hands high-five? .

EDIT: Didn't notice earlier. Deathseer's post at the top of this page is #2500. o_o. Wow. Just wow.
    Last edited by DigitalUpkeep; 10th July 2010 at 3:42 AM.

Was that the ep with the both hands high-five? .
    Daybreak Contest, at the end of the Appeal round where Ash visits the contestant area. Before Ursula comes to talk to them.

Going off what TOL said... (co-write it together? xD)

Brock: *does the epic Conway slink away un-noticed*
    Ash: *noticing* (thought: Looks like I'm not the only one who learned from Conway)
    Dawn: *noticing* (thought: How many creeps can there be?

[NOTE: Brock returned in the BW saga, as a mentor for the silhouetted 10-year old, another protagonist, who received his "special training". Patent pending.]

Johanna and Delia: You stay away from <insert other's child here>
    Ash and Dawn: But we want to travel together!
    Johanna: Fine then. Dawn, you have to wear Ash's pants so nobody can see your underwear.
    Ash and Dawn: o_o
    Delia: It's fine with me too, but Ash, you have to wear Dawn's skirt, so she can check if you're changing your underwear.
    Ash and Dawn: O_O.
    Johanna and Delia: We're going to a cocktail party. Have fun kids!
    Johanna and Delia exit.

Ash: Quick, let's leave now that they're out partying!

Dawn: Pants... I wonder...

Ash: STOP thinking about using my pants! Your screentime is what made you popular with the fanbase, but your skirt gives you staying power so that you're not written off entirely!

Dawn: No it's not! You just made that up! You just say that because I've succesfully broken the fanbase between Pikachu and Piplup.

Conway creeps up behind Dawn.

Conway: It's true...

Dawn: AHHHH!!

EDIT: Didn't notice earlier. Deathseer's post at the top of this page is #2500. o_o. Wow. Just wow.
    Pfft. I got post #2000/nerd rant of mine
    Last edited by TrainerOfLegend; 10th July 2010 at 3:57 AM.

Let's do this!

Daybreak Contest, at the end of the Appeal round where Ash visits the contestant area. Before Ursula comes to talk to them.
    No, that's the cool sparkly high five.

Johanna and Delia exit.
    Ash: Quick, let's leave now that they're out partying!
    Dawn: Pants... I wonder...
    Ash: STOP thinking about using my pants! Your screentime is what made you popular with the fanbase, but your skirt gives you staying power so that you're not written off entirely!
    Dawn: No it's not! You just made that up! You just say that because I've succesfully broken the fanbase between Pikachu and Piplup.
    Conway creeps up behind Dawn.
    Conway: It's true...
    Dawn: AHHHH!!
    Brock re-enters, grabs Conway.
    Brock: We're supposed to be "educating" new kids, these two already know what to do...
    Conway: *sigh*
    Both exit.
    Ash: Errrr..
    Dawn: How about those pants then?
    Ash: No! And anyway, you haven't broken up the fanbase behind Pikachu and Piplup. After DP149, they're no longer mutually exclusive.
    Dawn: ... You just broke the fourth wall badly. As recompense, I deserve your pants.
    Ash: WHAT IS WITH YOU AND MY PANTS?
    Dawn: Nothing, it's just a fantasy plot created by two Serebii forum users named TrainerOfLegend and DigitalUpkeep, and inadvertently started by another, Deathseer, who has no clue what monsters he's unleashed. They should realize by now that our conversation has no relevance to the thread, but should continue via private message and write the aforementioned fanfic.
    Ash: .... And I broke the fourth wall?

Honestly, I think we should stop, ToL. x_x.

Honestly, I think we should stop, ToL. x_x.
    Agreed.

SO, how 'bout tomorrow's episode, "Fighting Ire with Fire!"?

Haven't seen the Japanese episode, but I know Infernape evolves into...Infernape. Any Shipping moments?

QUICK! Name an episode with shippy content, then explain the shippyness in 7 words or less!
    Last edited by TrainerOfLegend; 10th July 2010 at 4:32 AM.

Let's do this!

Greetings, new member here and I've gotta say I've been a PearlShipper since the DP series started. Something about the chemistry between Ash and Dawn really stood out to me and I was always looking forward to their interactions in every episode. It's sad that Dawn may be leaving but it's good to notice that the people in this thread are still positive. Hopefully our optimism will pay off in the end and I believe PearlShipping in the end will come through, because there's no other female character that will top Dawn in terms of her chemistry with Ash. It's just impossible. Anyway hope I can join in on the PearlShippyness.
    Most Likely Pokemon Black Team

SoulSilver FC: 4941 - 9544 - 4892

Dawn gets concerned when Monferno knocks Ash around a bit. Can't think of much else.

Episode: DP179
    Words: Dawn cheers Ash in Sunyshore, enough said.

Episode: DP161
    Words: Take this milk, cheer up now please?

Episode: DP075
    Words: Dawn admires Ash, consolation and training inspiration

I dunno. I'm bad at that. Why 7 words? Random? :P

EDIT:
    Quote Originally Posted by Awaitsu View Post
    Anyway hope I can join in on the PearlShippyness.
    I think anyone can join! *grumble grumble* New user and already figured out how to set his icon to a custom pic and I haven't. Dx.
    Last edited by DigitalUpkeep; 10th July 2010 at 5:00 AM.

I dunno. I'm bad at that. Why 7 words? Random? :P
    To distract people from the awkwardness that was Ash and Dawn thinking about clothing while their mothers go partying and buying cocktails while Brock and Conway take another lucky ten-year old in the adventure that is puberty.

Anyhow, yeah.

Champ Twins
    Dawn Ash fight, cool 2 seconds later

AHA! An idea came up in my head!
    What did Brock do in episode Doc Brock! when he was offscreen?

He meets up with Conway and the League of Verbally Eccentric, Loving Oath L337's.
    In other words, L.O.V.E., L.O.L
    Last edited by TrainerOfLegend; 10th July 2010 at 5:09 AM.

Let's do this!

Man you guys move fast.
    I just posted last night, got bumbed down a few posts LOL.
    I hope our Pearlshipping pays off.

Question...

If Dawn did end up going to the next region do you think shey'll wear Whites clothes?
    And how would Ash reactXD
    A close family member of mine died today, I put this in my sign as respect for him

Ash fan. Luffy fan. Gintoki fan-Gintama. Endou fan-Inazuma Eleven.
    Multi Luffy {One Piece} and Ash {Pokemon} Shippers.

If Dawn did end up going to the next region do you think shey'll wear Whites clothes?
    And how would Ash reactXD
    Oh no, not again! *remembers last page.

Ash: Hey, those clothes remind me of Misty!
    Dawn: Why?
    Ash: Cause they make you look...demanding

Anyhow, to continue my last question:

QUICK! Name an episode with shippy content, then explain the shippyness in 7 words or less!

Tanks for the Memories!
    Ash ignorantly cheers Dawn up, get Ice Cream

by ignorantly I say "You got something on your eye?"

Let's do this!

Page 101 of 307 FirstFirst ... 5191979899100101102103104105111151201 ... LastLast