Page 102 of 308 FirstFirst ... 252929899100101102103104105106112152202 ... LastLast
Results 2,526 to 2,550 of 7694

Thread: Pearlshipping General Discussion - 3.0 *Spoiler Warning!*

I don't think Ash would mind. But maybe the hair would throw him off a bit, unless she keeps it the same. But I would like it more if she had her own take on White's outfit. Dawn's look just screams cute and it should stay that way. White looks a little rough from her look and that really wouldn't suit her.

Maybe she keeps her skirt theme and takes a few ideas from White's outfit.
    Last edited by deathseer; 10th July 2010 at 6:57 AM.
    My deviantArt

U mad bro?

Now that i think about it, a female character never uses the clothing of another female game character...

Though White's clothes don't seem to fit her. When she makes her appearance, I expect it to be a variation of her clothing(like how May wore her Emerald clothing in DP), but not Platinum's clothing since she already wore that in Snowpoint...
    If you approve of Black and White's new Female lead Iris, put this in your sig(started by TrainerOfLegend)

Let's do this!

Image from Preview of DP 189

Cool

Amazing, this place just gets better and better every time I check it out. Just keep it up. =)

I'm sorry I'm unable to post that quite often as you guys, but I'll always find a way to squeeze my post in hundreds of yours, lol.

So, the movie 13 has finally aired in Japan (and even though WPM said it was literally the worst Pokemon movie ever), I'll be on the lookout for the summary and some possible Pearlshipping hints. I just hope he isn't exaggerating it, I need to see the movie for myself to rate.

And I don't know if you've noticed it, but our Pearlshipping thread 3.0 has way more posts than every other shipping thread (except the Contestshipping one). I hope it stay this way even when Dawn leaves.

Quote Originally Posted by TrainerOfLegend View Post
    To distract people from the awkwardness that was Ash and Dawn thinking about clothing while their mothers go partying and buying cocktails while Brock and Conway take another lucky ten-year old in the adventure that is puberty.
    Yeah, the whole last page was the Digital and ToL show with a cameo by Deathseer and a guest appearance by Katsu. 'o_o.

Quote Originally Posted by BlueDragonfangirl View Post
    If Dawn did end up going to the next region do you think shey'll wear Whites clothes?
    And how would Ash reactXD
    *Dawn changes into White's clothes and hairstyle*
    Ash: Wow, Dawn, did you get taller?
    Dawn: ...
    Ash: Oh! Well I noticed your hair changed.
    Dawn: Wow. Took long enough. ...

Quote Originally Posted by deathseer View Post
    I don't think Ash would mind. But maybe the hair would throw him off a bit, unless she keeps it the same. But I would like it more if she had her own take on White's outfit. Dawn's look just screams cute and it should stay that way. White looks a little rough from her look and that really wouldn't suit her.

Maybe she keeps her skirt theme and takes a few ideas from White's outfit.
    I could see Dawn with White's "vest(?)" and undershirt, because it wouldn't change the overall color scheme much. Maybe a recolor of the skirt trim, boots and poke ball symbol on her beanie. Not too much though, like deathseer said, I like her look now. Dx. The most drastic change I'd go for would be no beanie. Maybe Ash would finally notice she did something to her hair. x_x.

Quote Originally Posted by ben_pokemon View Post
    I'm sorry I'm unable to post that quite often as you guys, but I'll always find a way to squeeze my post in hundreds of yours, lol.

So, the movie 13 has finally aired in Japan (and even though WPM said it was literally the worst Pokemon movie ever), I'll be on the lookout for the summary and some possible Pearlshipping hints. I just hope he isn't exaggerating it, I need to see the movie for myself to rate.

And I don't know if you've noticed it, but our Pearlshipping thread 3.0 has way more posts than every other shipping thread (except the Contestshipping one). I hope it stay this way even when Dawn leaves.
    It's not that you don't post often. It's that we post too much quite a bit. xP.

Well, we'll be on the lookout for news. .

Yeah, I agree! :3
    Yes I'm a shipper. There's no need to think anything differently of me though.

PearlShipping Fanfic I'm working on...: Click? :3[Last update: (Sep25) (Chapter 12)]

Quote Originally Posted by Crimsonash310 View Post
    But there are some holes in your logic and I'm gonna poke them.

Fighting Ire with Fire aired here!

My Verdict: Good episode, but no hints whatsoever. Still, very good plot-wise and serves as a build-up for Ash vs Paul on Japan in August 5.

Yeah, the whole last page was the Digital and ToL show with a cameo by Deathseer and a guest appearance by Katsu. 'o_o.
    It was kinda fun at first.

Out of curiosity, can you tell me which they rated as the best Pokemon movie ever?

Also, Buneary, Mamoswine, Piplup, Togekiss(Male though) and Cyndaquil done. Just need Pachirisu, but she's easy to lvl up and teach the 4 moves left.

I'll be sure to test run it against my other Battle Passes when I'm done! Then record, and post link here
    If you approve of Black and White's new Female lead Iris, put this in your sig(started by TrainerOfLegend)

Let's do this!

Rawr serebii ate my post up > <

QUICK! Name an episode with shippy content, then explain the shippyness in 7 words or less!

DP82
    hide behind satoshi, care to dance hikari?

DP183
    It's a secret. -wink-

Credit: trainerkelly

Now isn't this the best window display ever? ;w;

I wish the US had this sort of thing. Haha.
    [IMG]http://i47.*******.com/1zq7mte.jpg[/IMG]
    S A T O H I K A
    PearlShipper since 2006

I guess the movie is heavily advertised. No surprise, as it's a sendoff to the most popular Pokemon series yet. Just want to see if it's a shippy movie or not.

Let's do this!

My Verdict: Good episode, but no hints whatsoever. Still, very good plot-wise and serves as a build-up for Ash vs Paul on Japan in August 5.
    The closest to a hint was how concerned Dawn was when Monferno smacked Ash around.

Quote Originally Posted by Katsu Koneko View Post

Credit: trainerkelly

Now isn't this the best window display ever? ;w;

I wish the US had this sort of thing. Haha.
    No, because if they did, I'd sit in front of it for awhile and forget what I was doing. Dx. I loved your seven word thing for DP082 though, forgot about that ep. :P

EDIT: Meant to ask this for awhile:
    Which of the three seasons before the current one do you think was the most shippy, and why?

I'd personally say 11, Battle Dimension. We get things like the Wallace Cup, The Miltank cafe, etc. It just seems to have a greater density of things like that. Although the late Galactic battles and current season isn't bad either...
    Last edited by DigitalUpkeep; 10th July 2010 at 3:34 PM.

PearlShipping Fanfic I'm working on...: Click? :3[Last update: (Sep25) (Chapter 12)]

Which of the three seasons before the current one do you think was the most shippy, and why?

Definitely Battle Dimensions, because of all that you said Digital. However, it would've been nice to see a season with as much shippyness as Orange Islands.

Although the late Galactic battles and current season isn't bad either...
    There were pearlshipping moments in the Galactic Arc?

Anyhow, exact 1:1 replica of Dawn's team is finished!(excluding the fact that Togekiss is male, but forget it)

Tested it out in Battle Revolution against a random pass I got off someone that I battled with in Wi-Fi. Worked out pretty well, without using the OU Mamsowine.

Buneary and Togekiss worked like a charm. I'm thinking of entering the team on Wi-Fi later after some more testing here...

Let's do this!

Definitely Battle Dimensions, because of all that you said Digital. However, it would've been nice to see a season with as much shippyness as Orange Islands.
    Keep in mind how short the Orange Islands arc/saga was, and how long the PearlShipping stuff has gone on. :3.

There were pearlshipping moments in the Galactic Arc?
    Namely the Kotone/Lyra Johto Festival arc, yes.

Anyhow, exact 1:1 replica of Dawn's team is finished!(excluding the fact that Togekiss is male, but forget it)

Tested it out in Battle Revolution against a random pass I got off someone that I battled with in Wi-Fi. Worked out pretty well, without using the OU Mamsowine.

Buneary and Togekiss worked like a charm. I'm thinking of entering the team on Wi-Fi later after some more testing here...
    So Dawn's team works out alright then, too bad you're not doing contests. xD.

EDIT: Oh is there any AMV maker that would check out the song "No Other" by Super Junior..? x3. I think it would work, it's in Korean but you can find English subbed versions. ?
    Last edited by DigitalUpkeep; 10th July 2010 at 7:14 PM.

Namely the Kotone/Lyra Johto Festival arc, yes.
    OHHH, I thought you meant DURING the Galactic episodes. Anyhow yeah, Lyra and the Gible episode are awesome in terms of pearlshipping contests!

Keep in mind how short the Orange Islands arc/saga was, and how long the PearlShipping stuff has gone on. :3.
    True, thanks! By "gone on" do you refer to the season Battle Dimensions or the entire DP series?

So Dawn's team works out alright then, too bad you're not doing contests. xD.
    I'm going to train them some more so they get EVs. I tried a wi-fi PBR match, and I ended up going against a Palkia, Dialga and Giratina...

I used Pachirisu, Mamoswine, Buneary and Togekiss...

Buneary taken out in one Roar of Time, before I could use Ice Beam, Togekiss almost defeated Dialga with Aura Sphere... After Togekiss fell, I used Mamoswine and Pachirisu. Mamoswine took out Dialga with Ice Shard, but then came Giratina and Pachirisu and Mamoswine went down...

Too many wi-fi Uber spammers! lol I beat a team similar to this one(Dialga, Palkia and Infernape) using only Torterra and Magmortar the other day...

Let's do this!

OHHH, I thought you meant DURING the Galactic episodes. Anyhow yeah, Lyra and the Gible episode are awesome in terms of pearlshipping contests!
    xD oh okay. Thought you had an amnesia attack. :P.

True, thanks! By "gone on" do you refer to the season Battle Dimensions or the entire DP series?
    Whole thing! :3.

*knows nothing about competitive battling*

Oh, for FanFic readers... ch 5 in my fic is up? Dx

Basically, the only Pokemon that can compete with Ubers(which are legendary Pokemon, Garchomp and Wobuffet) that are on Dawn's team are Mamoswine and Togekiss, and even then they are somehwat outmatched. Thankfully, most people I meet on PBR wi-fi suck, so it makes it kinda easier.

Going to try again in a few...

xD oh okay. Thought you had an amnesia attack. :P.
    Nah, I never forget!

Let's do this!

Red face Yes!!!!

Seems like we have some PRETTY GOOD NEWS concerning Pearlshipping. You remember the song Ice Cream Syndrome? Well, never mind. Read it and I'm sure you'll end up smiling. :3

Spoiler:- PS:

Hell yeah! If this is not Ash x Dawn, then I don't know what it is. This seems like a concrete proof of pearlshipping.

Where does that song appear, ben?

Let's do this!

Where does that song appear, ben?
    The song is being sang by Sukima Switch and is the ending song for the movie 13.

That's awesome. It's a good song too. I just want to see the movie for myself. *irrationally runs into the street and gets run over* Dx

Although, a lot of the songs used in Pokemon are somewhat shippy, at least in DP.

Like, "We Will Be Heroes":

Spoiler:- Open:

It just adds on to the list. DP has some pretty shippy songs. :P. Can't wait to see the song in the movie in context with pics. . Ben, what pics played over it?

The song is being sang by Sukima Switch and is the ending song for the movie 13.

Thanks!

As for the Theme Song, yeah, Battle Dimension's Theme is very shippy-sounding. The Galactic Battles and Sinnoh League Victors sound more friendshippy that shippy.

Let's do this!

Thanks!

As for the Theme Song, yeah, Battle Dimension's Theme is very shippy-sounding. The Galactic Battles and Sinnoh League Victors sound more friendshippy that shippy.
    Well, Galactic Battles is more shippy than SLV, almost can be taken like a metaphor for choices to be made for the future:

Spoiler:- OPEN:

Just depends how you interpret that, but yeah, Battle Dimension is the most shippy.

Just depends how you interpret that, but yeah, Battle Dimension is the most shippy.
    I interpret it as following/pursuing what you want to do.

BTW, Pokemon has the collection of some of the most awesome theme songs ever. I mean, the original theme is epic, all Johto ones are epic, all Hoenn ones are epic(especially Battle Frontier) and most(first one is kinda meh) DP themes are epic.

C'mon B&W, you MUST top them all!

On another note, I got a female Togekiss!

Now Dawn's team is 100&#37; complete!

I got it off of GTS at lvl 94 0_0
    I used it against a team that beat me pretty bad earlier. Buneary and Togekiss were UNSTOPPABLE

Also, fun fact: Pokemon was originally suppose to be a one-season anime, and look at the Behemoth it is today!

Q: Are there any shippy scenes in the next two week's episodes? They're the ones where Piplup runs away and learns Hydro P. and where Torterra evolves, and Sunnyshore Gym Battle is postponed.

Let's do this!

I interpret it as following/pursuing what you want to do.
    It does say follow your heart.. but oh well, I suppose you're right.

Q: Are there any shippy scenes in the next two week's episodes? They're the ones where Piplup runs away and learns Hydro P. and where Torterra evolves, and Sunnyshore Gym Battle is postponed.
    DP164: Piplup's dream at the beginning, where Dawn wins the Grand Festival and Ash congratulates her, both of them blushing. Admittedly it's a dream, but Piplup wants it to happen, so it's a hint nonetheless. At least a hint that Piplup's a PearlShipper. xD. Additionally, Dawn and Ash are necessary to scold Gible in one of Piplup's later dreams, sort of a mother/father thing, it seems, along with Pikachu scolding (Piplup's best Pokemon buddy).

DP165: Nothing I remember. Maybe Dawn's concern when Ash gets attacked by the Sunyshore Gym guard claws, and sympathizing with his desire to get into the gym. (By the way, Grotle doesn't evolve until the episode in THREE weeks, DP166)

DP184: Paul v Barry, like we've discussed. Possible Conway creeping-aided moments along with Ash-discouraged confidence boosting moments. We'll have to wait and see.

(By the way, Grotle doesn't evolve until the episode in THREE weeks, DP166)
    Yeah, kinda forgot that...

After Piplup runs away, the episode is where Ash battles Flint...

Anyhow the contest deadline is coming soon!

How many of you participated(plz don't summarize your story it's against the rules)?

Let's do this!

There is one particular scene in DP 165. When Ash runs over to save Pikachu from colliding into the wall. After he crashes and catches Pikachu Dawn jumps up and screams his name out of worry and concern. No one else watching the battle even said anything. I thought that was a really nice touch. It shows that she cares a lot about him and hoped that he and Pikachu were okay (Mostly Ash cause its the only name she says).
    My deviantArt

U mad bro?

I've gone crazy with my pearlshipping imagination. So here I was thinking about one of Ash's gym battle in Best Wishes. It turns out to be a double battle since there are two gym leaders so Dawn volunteers to be Ash's partner leading to some crazy battling with great teamwork. After they win Ash and Dawn hug and give each other a kiss lol me and my crazy imagination. If only that would happen in the anime "shakes fist at the writers".
    I agree that Battle dimensions had the most pearl hints but Lyra was the first to point pearlshipping out so Galactic battles is just as good in pearl hints. DP 147 shows how well Ash and Dawn have come in terms of teamwork from the first time in DP 29 lol.

Man, I'm sooo close to finishing the "ad" for the Dawn's Pokemon special. I'm going to post it on youtube, then put a link here.

Anyhow yeah, I'm thinking that Lyra was brought in to make the viewers see how much Ash and Dawn have grown, both separately and individually. Hear me on this:

During Lyra's stay, we could see Dawn lose in a terrible way, yet she didn't get sad or anything.

We could also see how they evolved from Champ Twins! episode. Sure, in that episode they lost, then won. In Khoury and Lyra's final episode, we could see Ash and Dawn working like a real team.

In short, Lyra was brought in not just to advertise, but to make viewers reflect on Ash and Dawn's growth through the series.

Let's do this!

Page 102 of 308 FirstFirst ... 252929899100101102103104105106112152202 ... LastLast