Page 103 of 308 FirstFirst ... 3539399100101102103104105106107113153203 ... LastLast
Results 2,551 to 2,575 of 7685

Thread: Pearlshipping General Discussion - 3.0 *Spoiler Warning!*

That song... omg (:
    made my day. And yes, as someone asked before, what pictures were shown during it? Because kyaaa ~ if that was meant to describe "Ash x Dawn" then that is high touch x100000000. Although, it's true that there are unrelated songs that are played at the ending... it was cute nonetheless. ^^
    sorry for the lack of activity here on my part... I'm on a trip but I had to check in to see how the movie went. Shame there wasn't a big hint, as with the other three... dammit, i was expecting something great...
    ((ALSO; you guys were talking about Dawn in White's outfit... there are a ton of similarities between the two outfits. black vest thing, white undershirt, short-shorts/short-skirt... and a pink/white/black theme.))
    i want more news on that song, plz&thankziez. ^^
    p.s. my 'shift' key is failing on me atm...

Youtube ; Fanfiction

You're the colour, you're the movement and the spin
    Never could it stay with me the whole day long...
    Fail with c o n s e q u e n c e, lose with eloquence and smile.
    I'm not in this movie, I'm not in this song...

I'm on a trip but I had to check in to see how the movie went. Shame there wasn't a big hint, as with the other three... dammit, i was expecting something great...
    There are summaries of it online already?

Wow. Anyhow, if it is true that there are no shipping scenes, then it sucks. Couple it with pokebeach.com saying that it is the worst Pokemon movie ever, and you got one bad combination!

I was hoping for a movie with atleast the same number of shipping scenes as Pokemon 2000 and Temple of the Sea.

Wait, you guys remember how near the end of every DP movie, we ALWAYS see Dawn and Ash together, on the same shot, looking up at the sky. In Giratina and the Sky Warrior, this was where the Gracidea flowers were blowing by Ash and Dawn while they were looking up together.

I'm talking about this scene, by the way: http://i1.ytimg.com/vi/TIATqdxqimI/default.jpg
    If you approve of Black and White's new Female lead Iris, put this in your sig(started by TrainerOfLegend)

Let's do this!

Image from Preview of DP 189

Smile

Sorry guys, but I have no idea what pictures have been playing during the ED song. :/

We've already been acting for a number of years
    cast in the role of "best friend" (Ash and Dawn?)

This one line made me think the most on Ash and Dawn. DP has highly concentrated on their close bond and friendship and after over-analyzing the song, it seems like Ash is afraid to tell Dawn to stay, yet he doesn't want her to leave since then, they will never get a chance to become more than best friends.

What do you guys think?
    Last edited by Janovy; 11th July 2010 at 8:48 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by ben_pokemon View Post
    Seems like we have some PRETTY GOOD NEWS concerning Pearlshipping. You remember the song Ice Cream Syndrome? Well, never mind. Read it and I'm sure you'll end up smiling. :3

Spoiler:- PS:

Hell yeah! If this is not Ash x Dawn, then I don't know what it is. This seems like a concrete proof of pearlshipping.
    Weeeeeelllllllll, this is a nice return gift! I didn't expect much out of the movie, since the movie seemed to introduce too many new characters (and focused to much on the pokemon), but if this song really is about PS, then it was worth it. It would also be a nice compensator. Two problems: It seems almost too mature for either Satoshi or Hikari (and too masculine for Hikari, given the sweat references). The second problem is that I can also see it applying to Misty...no...May...no...Pikachu?!?...Brock?!?!?!?! ?... ok, it's Hikari or bust.. Either way, this seems like a great development, I just want to see the images associated with it.

Thanks for the great news Ben!

Also, the TOL-DUK "demo" was quite interesting, if not at least slightly disturbing.

-EDIT- After watching the original music video for the actual song, I can sorta guess what must be happening. The video switches viewpoints between three or so people, back and forth. I can only assume that means that either the song goes back and forth between SatoHika or between all three of them, or some combination of other characters. This could explain the switches in tone from very emotional (Dawn) to very food/sweat/heat oriented (Ash).
    Last edited by Facescar; 11th July 2010 at 9:39 AM.
    FanFiction Profile! (3/1 update: What's Left Unsaid, Chpt. 6)
    Please leave a review to help me improve!
    Click here for story progress updates

Still writing my one-shot for the contest.... Personally it's disturbing though... The name "one-shot" seems a bit scary. Dx.

Quote Originally Posted by TrainerOfLegend View Post
    There are summaries of it online already?

Wow. Anyhow, if it is true that there are no shipping scenes, then it sucks. Couple it with pokebeach.com saying that it is the worst Pokemon movie ever, and you got one bad combination!

I was hoping for a movie with atleast the same number of shipping scenes as Pokemon 2000 and Temple of the Sea.
    Quote Originally Posted by Naminésky View Post
    Shame there wasn't a big hint, as with the other three... dammit, i was expecting something great...
    Hey, hey, hey. We can form our own opinions when we watch it. Just because someone else said it was no good doesn't necessarily mean it isn't.

Wait, you guys remember how near the end of every DP movie, we ALWAYS see Dawn and Ash together, on the same shot, looking up at the sky. In Giratina and the Sky Warrior, this was where the Gracidea flowers were blowing by Ash and Dawn while they were looking up together.
    It's like this in every movie. Katsu montaged this awhile back. They wouldn't leave one out now... *has faith in the writers*

Two problems: It seems almost too mature for either Satoshi or Hikari (and too masculine for Hikari, given the sweat references). The second problem is that I can also see it applying to Misty...no...May...no...Pikachu?!?...Brock?!?!?!?! ?... ok, it's Hikari or bust.. Either way, this seems like a great development, I just want to see the images associated with it.
    Sweat in this case is a metaphor/image. Same with the Ice Cream. It's like the comic book. It doesn't have to be those. They're images placed there to help you understand what the person is thinking. Sweat means that they were anxious/nervous enough to come to sweating, the ice cream is how long they waited and what happened while they talked, time passed.

Spoiler:- Interpretation of the song:

After watching the original music video for the actual song, I can sorta guess what must be happening. The video switches viewpoints between three or so people, back and forth. I can only assume that means that either the song goes back and forth between SatoHika or between all three of them, or some combination of other characters. This could explain the switches in tone from very emotional (Dawn) to very food/sweat/heat oriented (Ash).
    Since it's the last movie, I could also see a lot of flashbacks and picture montages.

Also, the TOL-DUK "demo" was quite interesting, if not at least slightly disturbing.
    'x_x. *cowers*
    Yes I'm a shipper. There's no need to think anything differently of me though.

PearlShipping Fanfic I'm working on...: Click? :3[Last update: (Sep25) (Chapter 12)]

Quote Originally Posted by Crimsonash310 View Post
    But there are some holes in your logic and I'm gonna poke them.

You know it's at times like this when we could do with someone like PK to give us news. We are all practically in the dark about what happens in Movie 13 and I am as well. PK is our main bringer of news but hasn't been on here in weeks. We are left to speculate and come up with ideas.

Not that that is a bad thing at all. It's good to see the spirit and imagination of you guys. It should eventually come to us and until that time we keep our chins up and our hopes high.

I can't wait for DP184 whether it has Pearlshipping or not.
    I've made many teams, and I look to make even more.

Platinum: , , , , ,
    Diamond: , , , , ,
    HeartGold: , , , , ,
    Black: , , , , ,
    Black 2: , , , ,

X: Chestnaught, Talonflame, Gardevoir, Blastoise, Aegislash, Tyrantrum

Future: Who knows

X friend code -- 4725 - 8340 - 7679
    Dark friend safari -- Nuzleaf, Cacturne, Absol

Sometimes though, it's nice to not know. Speculating keeps us positive and thinking, and we can always wait. Coming up with our own conjectures is fun!

Don't get me wrong though, having PK back would be great.

PearlShipping Fanfic I'm working on...: Click? :3[Last update: (Sep25) (Chapter 12)]

I was talking about putting up a video of Hikari's Pokemon Team on Battle Revolution, not the weird conversation from before!!!!!

Coming up with our own conjectures is fun!
    Yeah, but let's keep the clothing off of it next time...

Hey, hey, hey. We can form our own opinions when we watch it. Just because someone else said it was no good doesn't necessarily mean it isn't.
    Yeah, you're right! Concerning Pokemon movies, alot of people have wildly different opinions. I made a thread a month ago about which movie I should watch, and the only thing that everyone agreed on was that the first movie rocked. Some said X movie is better than Y, while otehrs said that Y is alot better than X.
    If you approve of Black and White's new Female lead Iris, put this in your sig(started by TrainerOfLegend)

Let's do this!

I was talking about putting up a video of Hikari's Pokemon Team on Battle Revolution, not the weird conversation from before!!!!!
    It's not weird, it was awesome. Dx. But unnecessary. And weird. And awesome.

Yeah, but let's keep the clothing off of it next time...
    Just this sentence alone, without anything in context, is slightly disturbing.

Yeah, you're right! Concerning Pokemon movies, alot of people have wildly different opinions. I made a thread a month ago about which movie I should watch, and the only thing that everyone agreed on was that the first movie rocked. Some said X movie is better than Y, while otehrs said that Y is alot better than X.
    Well, insomuch as it probably won't be better, shippyness-wise than Rise of Darkrai, we have room to wait and hope 'till it's released. I'm guessing early November.

Here's the Hikari Pokemon PBR Promo

Just this sentence alone, without anything in context, is slightly disturbing.
    Well it's true! And you yourself participated! Or wait, did you interpret that as...never mind. I was just saying that next time we should just keep our fantasies simple.

It's not weird, it was awesome. Dx. But unnecessary. And weird. And awesome.
    It was fun, and glad that not alot of people participated in it.

Let's do this!

That looks awesome! Didn't realize Togekiss was that strong though. xD. I like the "no need to worry" and "spotlight" touches too. xD.

Well it's true! And you yourself participated! Or wait, did you interpret that as...never mind. I was just saying that next time we should just keep our fantasies simple.
    *giggle* Well then.

It was fun, and glad that not alot of people participated in it.
    Nah, as Ash said in DP002 or whatever, the more the merrier! xD.
    Last edited by DigitalUpkeep; 11th July 2010 at 10:45 PM.

That song was so wonderful, it just has to be Pearlshipping related.
    Who else is it gona be? AshxBrockXD
    A close family member of mine died today, I put this in my sign as respect for him

Ash fan. Luffy fan. Gintoki fan-Gintama. Endou fan-Inazuma Eleven.
    Multi Luffy {One Piece} and Ash {Pokemon} Shippers.

That actually seems pretty good. I've never really liked the 3D fight animations, but you've done a great job building up a good team. And yeah, Togekiss really does seem powerful given it's level advantage XD (funny how you got it in a trade, right? Just like how Dawn got it as a gift!)

It isn't that the exchange was bad or creepy, it was just a bit unusual for the thread :P.

It would be interesting, though, to see the Pallet Town party if there is one this time (there had better be).

The song's references to sweat and stuff is evidently literal in the music video, and everything there is literal. It's use in pokemon will likely be figurative.

One thing I'd like to point out, though, is that, at the end of the video (and really throughout it), there's a hint at romance between the main boy and girl. That's our best shot right there. Ash (like the boy) is trying to be nice with ice cream. Brock (the other guy) basically gets out of the way.

Here goes?

That actually seems pretty good. I've never really liked the 3D fight animations, but you've done a great job building up a good team. And yeah, Togekiss really does seem powerful given it's level advantage XD (funny how you got it in a trade, right? Just like how Dawn got it as a gift!)
    Thanks! The game automatically puts them at lvl 50, regardless of the original lvl. Honestly, I put up my Heatran hoping to get a female togekiss of any lvl, and I got one almost maxed out 0_o.

It isn't that the exchange was bad or creepy, it was just a bit unusual for the thread :P.
    Then we must do it again! (No reference to clothing, plz)

*Brock escapes and goes off with Conway to teach random 10-year olds about failing at love.

Ash: Where'd Brock go?
    Dawn: He said something about "buying supplies".
    Ash: What do we do now? I mean, I got my Sinnoh League trophy and you got...

Let's do this!

Then we must do it again! (No reference to clothing, plz)

*Brock escapes and goes off with Conway to teach random 10-year olds about failing at love.

Ash: Where'd Brock go?
    Dawn: He said something about "buying supplies".
    Ash: What do we do now? I mean, I got my Sinnoh League trophy and you got...
    Uh oh, here goes?

Dawn: (puffs up cheek angrily) I've got ...
    Ash, realizing his mistake: Umm, you've got the great experience of doing so well in just your first...
    Dawn: Look, let's just take care of the pokemon, ok?
    Ash, happy with the change of subject: Ok! Baths first?
    Dawn: Sure! Just be careful to keep the water warm .

Quote Originally Posted by Facescar View Post
    Hmmph. It was awesome irregardless.

The song's references to sweat and stuff is evidently literal in the music video, and everything there is literal. It's use in pokemon will likely be figurative.
    Oh? I didn't watch the music video. I doubt it'll have any bearing on Pokemon, like you said.

One thing I'd like to point out, though, is that, at the end of the video (and really throughout it), there's a hint at romance between the main boy and girl. That's our best shot right there. Ash (like the boy) is trying to be nice with ice cream. Brock (the other guy) basically gets out of the way.
    Ice cream shippiness? Like DP076? How sweet. Pun intended.

Uh oh, here goes?

Dawn: (puffs up cheek angrily) I've got ...
    Ash, realizing his mistake: Umm, you've got the great experience of doing so well in just your first...
    Dawn: Look, let's just take care of the pokemon, ok?
    Ash, happy with the change of subject: Ok! Baths first?
    Dawn: Sure! Just be careful to keep the water warm .
    Ash: ... That's low. It was your unhygienic cooking that got poor Pachirisu anyway.
    Dawn: At least my cooking doesn't look like recycled motor oil.
    Ash: !@#!! *thinks* Well at least you admitted it was your fault. :3
    Dawn: Did not. You weren't sick, and you ate the pancakes.
    Ash: Well, I fell asleep. You must have laced them with something.
    Dawn: *sigh* I ate them though.
    Ash: Well that explains why you look so... (someone finish this)

On an actually completely relevant note, do you think DP175 is to Ash as DP179 is to Dawn? They both go all-out cheering, and all Ash is missing is a pink outfit. Although if he did that, PearlShipping would be all but canon. xD.

Quote Originally Posted by DigitalUpkeep View Post

Ash: ... That's low. It was your unhygienic cooking that got poor Pachirisu anyway.
    Dawn: At least my cooking doesn't look like recycled motor oil.
    Ash: !@#!! *thinks* Well at least you admitted it was your fault. :3
    Dawn: Did not. You weren't sick, and you ate the pancakes.
    Ash: Well, I fell asleep. You must have laced them with something.
    Dawn: *sigh* I ate them though.
    Ash: Well that explains why you look so... (someone finish this)

On an actually completely relevant note, do you think DP175 is to Ash as DP179 is to Dawn? They both go all-out cheering, and all Ash is missing is a pink outfit. Although if he did that, PearlShipping would be all but canon. xD.
    It was awesome, although this one is a bit more bitter. I'll try my best to turn it around.

Dawn: !!! (same expression she had during the Lyra episode)
    Ash: (face goes pale and scared)
    -Pikachu and Piplup try to break it up-
    Dawn: hmff! (stomps out to kitchen)
    Ash: (on floor, still scared) I'm.... I'm.... sorry?
    -Dawn stirs pancake batter so angry is starts spilling all over the kitchen. Team Rocket shows up and decides to strike-

(Someone turn this around with TR, please?)

Anyways, I think so. Hopefully 175 relates better to Ash v. Paul.

Jessie: Listen, is that a voice I hear?
    James: It's speaking to me loud and cle--!
    *Dawn throws wooden spoon at Team Rocket. Ash goes to kitchen to see what's up.
    Ash: Looks like it's on your hair!
    Dawn: And YOU Ash Ketchum, you better not say another word.
    *Wobbuffet comes out
    Wobuffett: Wobuffett!
    Dawn: Togekiss, Aura Sphere!
    *Aura Sphere sends TR blasting off.
    Ash: You know what... I think I'm going to go out for a walk...
    Dawn: You will SIT and eat the pancakes, whether they're poisonous or NOT!

Let's do this!

Regretfully inform you guys thats I'm leaving the site for a while. Mostly because I can't stand the people here (Not you guys). But it also may be due to Dawn maybe leaving the cast, which like I said before, I won't watch unless she is there.

I realize that makes me sort of like the Misty fans who stopped watching when she left, but this cause is different. Dawn has had a major impact on the show and it would be just wrong if she were not allowed to stay. Even the song that you guys are talking about now is even more proof. So I just can't sit back and watch as one of the greatest characters (not to mention one of the cutest), gets tossed out simply for promotional means.

So with that I'm going to leaves the site. For how long I don't know. But until people here can stop being so insensitive and rude, and all knowing, I feel I honestly cannot talk to anyone here.

I figured that you were the only guys that actually deserved an explanation.
    My deviantArt

U mad bro?

Ash: Uh-oh. Err.. Can I stand? x3
    Dawn: NO.
    Ash: Dx Okayyy... *sits*
    Dawn: Here. *gives pancakes*
    Ash: Oh, question, why were you cooking pancakes with a spoon?
    Dawn: It was to mash up the octopus arms, now stop stalling and eat.
    Ash: OCTOPUS ARMS? o_o.
    Dawn: I WAS KIDDING. EAT.
    Ash: Nah, I'm not hungry...
    Dawn: We're going to do this the easy way or the hard way.
    Dawn: *reaches behind her to pull something out*

Quote Originally Posted by deathseer View Post
    Regretfully inform you guys thats I'm leaving the site for a while. Mostly because I can't stand the people here (Not you guys). But it also may be due to Dawn maybe leaving the cast, which like I said before, I won't watch unless she is there.

I realize that makes me sort of like the Misty fans who stopped watching when she left, but this cause is different. Dawn has had a major impact on the show and it would be just wrong if she were not allowed to stay. Even the song that you guys are talking about now is even more proof. So I just can't sit back and watch as one of the greatest characters (not to mention one of the cutest), gets tossed out simply for promotional means.

So with that I'm going to leaves the site. For how long I don't know. But until people here can stop being so insensitive and rude, and all knowing, I feel I honestly cannot talk to anyone here.

NOOO Deathseer. Dx. Hope you cheer up and come back. We'll be here and cheerful, hope you feel better about it. Although I agree, I may not watch BW either.. Dx.

Dx

Seriously though, when I was talking about DP179 and DP175, the similarities are that, whenever the tables are turned in the battle, the camera pans to the cheering one of the two. They honestly get 20 appearances, and they're not even battling.

Ash cheering in DP175
    Dawn cheering in DP179

@deathseer - Aww sad to hear. ;w; We'll be here in case you want to come back~ <3

And fff sorries for not posting for a few days. I'm currently playing the latest Umineko no Naku Koro ni game. Mind blowing. FF...

Weeeeeelllllllll, this is a nice return gift! I didn't expect much out of the movie, since the movie seemed to introduce too many new characters (and focused to much on the pokemon), but if this song really is about PS, then it was worth it. It would also be a nice compensator. Two problems: It seems almost too mature for either Satoshi or Hikari (and too masculine for Hikari, given the sweat references). The second problem is that I can also see it applying to Misty...no...May...no...Pikachu?!?...Brock?!?!?!?! ?... ok, it's Hikari or bust.. Either way, this seems like a great development, I just want to see the images associated with it.

Thanks for the great news Ben!

-EDIT- After watching the original music video for the actual song, I can sorta guess what must be happening. The video switches viewpoints between three or so people, back and forth. I can only assume that means that either the song goes back and forth between SatoHika or between all three of them, or some combination of other characters. This could explain the switches in tone from very emotional (Dawn) to very food/sweat/heat oriented (Ash).
    Compared to Umineko. That's not a lot of people haha. xD And there are even more people to come in the upcoming games. fff.-shot-

Anyways, very interesting thought about the song. You have points there. xD

I need to relisten to the song and watch the music video. =w=

My friend watched the movie and told me there wasn't any PearlShipping scenes. Same with PK... the only thing was walking together at the end I guess... @w@

Regarding the credits, this is what my friend wrote: "I enjoyed watching it, especially when they flashed still pictures of Ash and Dawn’s rivals (excluding their main-main ones, Paul and Zoey respectively), plus the Sinnoh gym leaders and the Elite Four! Then they had slight animations with Paul and Zoey. Paul’s made me laugh, only because he looked so…indifferent. And grumpy. As usual. Haha. It was really cool seeing them all in the movie’s ending. "

Well I had a dream about PearlShipping last night. I was watching the anime on Keyhole (surprisingly the quality was clear) and Satoshi confessed to Hikari that he liked her and gave her a hug. Hikari blushed and the episode ended.

I logged on the forums and saw that the Shipping forum was buzzing with activity. People were like, "PEARLSHIPPING IS CANON? " "PEARLSHIPPING? WHY NOT -INSERTSHIPPING-"

It was quite a site. Haha.

Anyways, heading back to the game world now. See ya in a few hours or so... xD
    [IMG]http://i47.*******.com/1zq7mte.jpg[/IMG]
    S A T O H I K A
    PearlShipper since 2006

Nooo!!!!!!!

Was it something I said on the "Paul vs Ash" thread? About how Paul having a Drapion wouldn't make much sense? I doubt that was it, but can you post a link of exactly what angered you?

*Dawn takes out a frying pan

Ash: Is that the magic frying pan that you used with the magic pancake-making spoon?
    Dawn: Yeah. I'm going to smash your head on it.
    Ash: Is that necessary?
    Dawn: Yes. You gloated about how you got the Sinnoh League, when all you did to win was defeating that Darkrai. It wasn't even a real match since she only had one friggin' Pokemon!
    Ash: So what if it took me all six of my Pokemon to beat Darkrai, I still won!
    Dawn: You know what, on second though...
    *Dawn puts down Pan.
    Dawn: FALCON PAWNCH!!!!!!

And fff sorries for not posting for a few days. I'm currently playing the latest Umineko no Naku Koro ni game. Mind blowing. FF...
    What game is that? You seem hooked.

Offtopic here, but I think the game that hooked me the most was Pkmn Diamond, with a whooping 330 hours of playtime!
    Hardly play it with SoulSilver now though...
    Last edited by TrainerOfLegend; 12th July 2010 at 1:45 AM.

Let's do this!

Dawn won't leave, at least she'll be in Ash's memories as his 'girlfriend'. Maybe Lyra is his 'girlfiend'?

credit: Thunderstrike Graphics Shop for the userbar
    Quote Originally Posted by Gelatino95 View Post
    My cat walks around at night and I'm fairly sure that she's stalking me.

Ash: ok, ok, I'll eat.
    Pikachu looks at both of them questioningly.
    Dawn, staring Ash down while she sits: Good. Pikachu, go get everyone else.
    After everyone shows up, they all start eating.
    Ash: Hey, this is pretty good!
    Dawn starts to thank him... but...
    Ash: I can almost stand it!
    Dawn gets angry again...
    Brock, looking back at the cabin, notices a small explosion and winces.

-EDIT- haha, timing fail. Feel free to be based on either scenario.

NOOO Deathseer. Dx. Hope you cheer up and come back. We'll be here and cheerful, hope you feel better about it. Although I agree, I may not watch BW either.. Dx.
    Yeah, Deathseer, I know how you feel, but lease don't go! You've been a great contributor, and calling it off now is just giving in to those idiots on the other forums. Fine, maybe Dawn is leaving, but her influence is likely long from gone.

-EDIT- Yeah, the cheering does seem similar.
    Last edited by Facescar; 12th July 2010 at 1:49 AM.

What game is that? You seem hooked.
    Quote Originally Posted by Katsu Koneko View Post
    There. :P
    My friend watched the movie and told me there wasn't any PearlShipping scenes. Same with PK... the only thing was walking together at the end I guess... @w@
    Well, that's slightly saddening. The other three movies make up for it though. By the way, drag PK back here. Dx.

Well I had a dream about PearlShipping last night. I was watching the anime on Keyhole (surprisingly the quality was clear)
    *laughs*
    and Satoshi confessed to Hikari that he liked her and gave her a hug. Hikari blushed and the episode ended.
    If we had a two week break, then this five minute episode, then another two week break, it'd still be worth it. xD.
    I logged on the forums and saw that the Shipping forum was buzzing with activity. People were like, "PEARLSHIPPING IS CANON? " "PEARLSHIPPING? WHY NOT -INSERTSHIPPING-"
    Anyone's specific's name on the forums? What did you post? xP.

I have, for sheer awesomeness, managed to combine Facescar and TOL's scenarios.

Spoiler:- OPEN:

Dawn: *steams emits from ears, eyes go red, similar to Infernape's from DP179*
    Ash: Eepp...
    Dawn: *picks up the frying pan again* CARE TO REPEAT THAT?
    Ash: *dense* Sure. It's good enough that I don't barf when I take a bite. I mean, I half-expected to pass out when my tongue first touched it, but I managed to choke it down!
    Dawn: .... *hits with frying pan*
    Ash: OW. What was that for? You told me to repeat it.
    Dawn: .... How about you cook next time. I bet you can't do any better.
    Ash: I agree.

-EDIT- Yeah, the cheering does seem similar.
    Someone noticed! *hugs Facescar*

Page 103 of 308 FirstFirst ... 3539399100101102103104105106107113153203 ... LastLast