Page 104 of 308 FirstFirst ... 45494100101102103104105106107108114154204 ... LastLast
Results 2,576 to 2,600 of 7692

Thread: Pearlshipping General Discussion - 3.0 *Spoiler Warning!*

Posted this question on Page 47 and came up for a second answer for it:

Buneary may not have been Dawn's Pokemon prior to having feelings to Pikachu, but that doesn't preclude Lagomorphshipping from strengthening Ash and Dawn's relationship. In which way do you see this ship impacting said relationship?

I could see Oscar and Andi (from The Bicker, The Better) or just about any couples challenging Ash and Dawn to a love duel. So since it's all about love, who better to pick that Pikachu and Buneary.

Could be considered romantic in a way.

Quote Originally Posted by DigitalUpkeep View Post
    There. :P

Spoiler:- OPEN:

Someone noticed! *hugs Facescar*
    You DUK, are win. Great job combining the two

Now for a transition, since this kitchen scene seems done.

-Pikachu, Piplup and the others slowly edging out of the room, as Dawn and Ash keep fighting. At that moment...
    Jessie, with a shaking voice: ON THE WIND!
    James, with the same voice: DOWN FROM THE STARS!
    -The roof caves in over the pokemon and meowth lands on the group of pokemon...
    Meowth: In... you... ear!?!
    -Jessie crashes through next...
    Jessie: Bringing chaos at a breakneck *crack* pace.
    -James brings up the rear
    James: Dashing roofs, putting me in its place!
    -They cut out the motto.
    Jessie: What's with the cushy landing?
    James: It appears that we have landed upon the twerp's gold mine!
    Ash, from the next room: What's going on!?! Pikachu?
    Dawn, somehow not hearing the commotion: Aaaash! Don't change the subject! *Ash gets hit again by the pan*
    Ash: OW!
    FanFiction Profile! (3/1 update: What's Left Unsaid, Chpt. 6)
    Please leave a review to help me improve!
    Click here for story progress updates

Dawn: *steams emits from ears, eyes go red, similar to Infernape's from DP179*
    Ash: Eepp...
    Dawn: *picks up the frying pan again* CARE TO REPEAT THAT?
    Ash: *dense* Sure. It's good enough that I don't barf when I take a bite. I mean, I half-expected to pass out when my tongue first touched it, but I managed to choke it down!
    Dawn: .... *hits with frying pan*
    Ash: OW. What was that for? You told me to repeat it.
    Dawn: .... How about you cook next time. I bet you can't do any better.
    Ash: I agree.
    Dawn: Humph! I thought so!
    Ash: You know what? I'm sick of you having total control over me!
    *Ash throws Pancakes to the floor
    Ash: You and your little pan won't hurt me no more!
    Dawn: Really? Well then, would you feel better in the hands of a Psychic girl that can READ your mind?
    *Dawn shows sillhouette of Iris to Ash
    If you approve of Black and White's new Female lead Iris, put this in your sig(started by TrainerOfLegend)

Let's do this!

Image from Preview of DP 189

Quote Originally Posted by TrainerOfLegend View Post
    Dawn: Humph! I thought so!
    Ash: You know what? I'm sick of you having total control over me!
    *Ash throws Pancakes to the floor
    Ash: You and your little pan won't hurt me no more!
    Dawn: Really? Well then, would you feel better in the hands of a Psychic girl that can READ your mind?
    *Dawn shows sillhouette of Iris to Ash

Oh no! Not again! :P
    You know what, this is what's happening before TR crashes through. Play on.

-Pikachu, Piplup and the others slowly edging out of the room, as Dawn and Ash keep fighting. At that moment...
    Jessie, with a shaking voice: ON THE WIND!
    James, with the same voice: DOWN FROM THE STARS!
    -The roof caves in over the pokemon and meowth lands on the group of pokemon...
    Meowth: In... you... ear!?!
    -Jessie crashes through next...
    Jessie: Bringing chaos at a breakneck *crack* pace.
    -James brings up the rear
    James: Dashing roofs, putting me in its place!
    -They cut out the motto.
    Jessie: What's with the cushy landing?
    James: It appears that we have landed upon the twerp's gold mine!
    Ash, from the next room: What's going on!?! Pikachu?
    Dawn, somehow not hearing the commotion: Aaaash! Don't change the subject! *Ash gets hit again by the pan*
    Ash: OW!
    James: This is too easy. *Grabs Pikachu, and the rest of the Pokeballs.
    Ash: I seriously think there's something going on in there.
    Dawn: You just want to escape!
    Ash: Ok, here's the deal. If you stop, then I'll admit that you are better than Zoey.
    Dawn: You really think so? *Dawn starts fixing her hair and blushes.
    Ash: Sorry gotta run! *Ash runs over to the next room.
    If you approve of Black and White's new Female lead Iris, put this in your sig(started by TrainerOfLegend)

Let's do this!

So the movie had very little Pearlshipping scenes. (Crosses off movie from things to see list). Well, still, I'm glad the 5th generation advertisement was left to the movie rather than the anime at this pt. That's a win, for me. Thanks Katsu (and Pk-miss you!). The most amusing thing I've read about the movie is the part about Ash, on the boat, seemingly waving good-bye to Dawn and Brock when the real Ash comes behind them. I don't consider that foreshadowing as much as the writers having an inside joke with us, saying that they know what we expect. Well, it would be a cruel joke if they ended up showing something like that twice, but who knows?

About Buneary and Pikachu: I'm more worried about this ship getting a cheap ending than Pearl (cheap being defined as let to fade in the background and pretend it never happened). My ideal scenario would be Buneary having some influence on Dawn's decision when the time comes much, much, much, much, much, much, much later on. Piplup is also pretty friendly with Ash, so that could help also.

On the list of things I want to see or expect to see in Dp 184, pearlshipping is not that high, actually. I hope Barry gets a battle he deserves, first of all. I don't particularly want this second thing, but I'm sure the Legendary Trainer will get some screen time for character development. Third, I just expect Team Rocket will have their time. So that doesn't leave much for anything else. I have some hopes that the writers might build upon a segment from dp 183 where Brock twice smiles at Dawn's enthusiastic cheering for Ash (honestly, the first time struck me as his sort of teasing her as I'm sure he said something to make Dawn say No need to worry in a heated voice). It was sort of like THAT smile from dp 180 that I disliked so much at the time, except the smile didn't get the same type of close-up. Well, you never know, although I don't expect too much from this.

Quote Originally Posted by wind21 View Post
    My ideal scenario would be Buneary having some influence on Dawn's decision when the time comes much, much, much, much, much, much, much later on. Piplup is also pretty friendly with Ash, so that could help also.
    I could see that. Dawn lets all of her Pokemon out. She asks what they want to do. Pachirisu, Mamoswine, and Togekiss just cheer or point towards Ash, but both Buneary and Piplup run over to Pikachu and tug on him (Pikachu and Piplup being best buds). Buneary and Piplup get in a fight over Pikachu, who has to thunderbolt them both to break it up, and Dawn and Ash sweatdrop and say, "Well, it's decided then!" :3

So that doesn't leave much for anything else. I have some hopes that the writers might build upon a segment from dp 183 where Brock twice smiles at Dawn's enthusiastic cheering for Ash (honestly, the first time struck me as his sort of teasing her as I'm sure he said something to make Dawn say No need to worry in a heated voice).
    That's all that will be needed. If it's anything like DP179 and DP183, where as the battle rages you see occasional shots of Dawn and Ash conversing, maybe cheering together, that'll be fine with me.

James: This is too easy. *Grabs Pikachu, and the rest of the Pokeballs.
    Ash: I seriously think there's something going on in there.
    Dawn: You just want to escape!
    Ash: Ok, here's the deal. If you stop, then I'll admit that you are better than Zoey.
    Dawn: You really think so? *Dawn starts fixing her hair and blushes.
    Ash: Sorry gotta run! *Ash runs over to the next room.
    [Sadly, because of the rubble that dropped when Team Rocket crashed through the roof, the door became lodged shut. Ash's face and mouth got acquainted with the door in a way he had hoped would only happen with Dawn.]
    Dawn: *walks over and turns the doorknob*
    Ash: Hehe *walks around, stunned* T-thanksss.... hahaha wheeeee....
    Dawn: o_o.
    Dawn: *watches Ash weave around, as if drunk, then looks inside the room*
    Dawn: AHH! Team Rocket took our Pokemon.
    Ash: *swirls in his eyes* It's the chauffeur? Give him a big tip this time.. I forgot his potato salad last year...
    Dawn: ... *slaps Ash, who comes back to reality and points*
    Ash: Oh no! *begins to run, but Dawn grabs the back of his shirt*
    Dawn: Can't break your promise mister... *threatening, but pleading look*
    Yes I'm a shipper. There's no need to think anything differently of me though.

PearlShipping Fanfic I'm working on...: Click? :3[Last update: (Sep25) (Chapter 12)]

Quote Originally Posted by Crimsonash310 View Post
    But there are some holes in your logic and I'm gonna poke them.

Any hints are welcomed hints!

Man, do i wish that there was a full manga adaptation of DP. I mean, imagine a manga with as much shippyness as Electric Tale of Pikachu(with the same censoring. Some Japanese scenes were disturbing) but focused around Dawn and Ash. That would be so awesome!

[Sadly, because of the rubble that dropped when Team Rocket crashed through the roof, the door became lodged shut. Ash's face and mouth got acquainted with the door in a way he had hoped would only happen with Dawn.]
    Dawn: *walks over and turns the doorknob*
    Ash: Hehe *walks around, stunned* T-thanksss.... hahaha wheeeee....
    Dawn: *watches Ash weave around, as if drunk, then looks inside the room*
    Dawn: AHH! Team Rocket took our Pokemon.
    Ash: *swirls in his eyes* It's the chauffeur? Give him a big tip this time.. I forgot his potato salad last year...
    Dawn: ... *slaps Ash, who comes back to reality and points*
    Ash: Oh no! *begins to run, but Dawn grabs the back of his shirt*
    Dawn: Can't break your promise mister... *threatening, but pleading look*
    Ash: AWW COME ON!
    Dawn: They won't get far. We'll save them once you eat the damn pancakes!
    Ash: But they were made with a spoon...and I'm sure that the pancakes are poisonous.
    Dawn: I've had ENOUGH! *takes pancakes and sticks them inside Ash's mouth.
    Ash: Mfmfmfmfm *spits them out* I think i swallowed a piece!

Let's do this!

Any hints are welcomed hints!

Man, do i wish that there was a full manga adaptation of DP. I mean, imagine a manga with as much shippyness as Electric Tale of Pikachu(with the same censoring. Some Japanese scenes were disturbing) but focused around Dawn and Ash. That would be so awesome!
    Or even something like the Rise of Darkrai manga.

Ash: AWW COME ON!
    Dawn: They won't get far. We'll save them once you eat the damn pancakes!
    Ash: But they were made with a spoon...and I'm sure that the pancakes are poisonous.
    Dawn: I've had ENOUGH! *takes pancakes and sticks them inside Ash's mouth.
    Ash: Mfmfmfmfm *spits them out* I think i swallowed a piece!
    (are we even allowed to do this? <_<. I feel obliged to write a non-TOL/DUK/Facescar show reply to make this okay...)

Dawn: Oh, BIG DEAL. *grabs more*
    Ash: *squeals* I'll say that you're the best person ever!
    Dawn: *pause*
    Ash: *grin + bambi eyes* Pleaseeee?
    Dawn: *weakening*
    Ash: I'll EVEN say your pancakes are delicious!

PearlShipping Fanfic I'm working on...: Click? :3[Last update: (Sep25) (Chapter 12)]

Quote Originally Posted by deathseer View Post
    Regretfully inform you guys thats I'm leaving the site for a while. Mostly because I can't stand the people here (Not you guys). But it also may be due to Dawn maybe leaving the cast, which like I said before, I won't watch unless she is there.

I realize that makes me sort of like the Misty fans who stopped watching when she left, but this cause is different. Dawn has had a major impact on the show and it would be just wrong if she were not allowed to stay. Even the song that you guys are talking about now is even more proof. So I just can't sit back and watch as one of the greatest characters (not to mention one of the cutest), gets tossed out simply for promotional means.

So with that I'm going to leaves the site. For how long I don't know. But until people here can stop being so insensitive and rude, and all knowing, I feel I honestly cannot talk to anyone here.

I figured that you were the only guys that actually deserved an explanation.
    No!!! Don't leave!! We just became friends =[
    Just cuz some one's leaving doesn't mean we can't still support Pearlshipping.
    Whenever Dawn returns there will be surley some nice classic Pearlshipping hints. Besides like some one said Dawn will remain in Ash memories forever.
    You'll be missing some good moments in the league too *Cries*
    Well, its nice to know there's gonna be some nice Pearlshipping scenes in the film.
    A close family member of mine died today, I put this in my sign as respect for him

Ash fan. Luffy fan. Gintoki fan-Gintama. Endou fan-Inazuma Eleven.
    Multi Luffy {One Piece} and Ash {Pokemon} Shippers.

Well, its nice to know there's gonna be some nice Pearlshipping scenes in the film.
    Ahhh...Ummm... According to some people who have watched the movie, there are very few...

Sorry if this isn't what you expected but, look at it this way! There WILL be some awesome hints in the coming episodes, and I'm sure there will be one BIG hint in one of the last episodes that will blow all of Lyra's episodes away!

Let's do this!

Ahhh...Ummm... According to some people who have watched the movie, there are very few...

Sorry if this isn't what you expected but, look at it this way! There WILL be some awesome hints in the coming episodes, and I'm sure there will be one BIG hint in one of the last episodes that will blow all of Lyra's episodes away!
    Oh no its fine, I'm just happy there are a few scenes ^^
    Hopefully some one will be nice enough to put up some screenys of them.
    Probaly will have to wait till the movie comes out on Cartoon Network though. Yah, the last scene between Ash and Dawn should rock all the Pearlshipping moments out there, I'm sure of it. I am really hopping for some flashbacks.
    A close family member of mine died today, I put this in my sign as respect for him

Ash fan. Luffy fan. Gintoki fan-Gintama. Endou fan-Inazuma Eleven.
    Multi Luffy {One Piece} and Ash {Pokemon} Shippers.

Well that means that there are some pearlshipping hints at least and that will make watching the movie worthwhile. Besides it might not be Dawn's last movie with Ash. Moving along, great comedy TOL and Facescar the anime writers should make it an episode lol.

Moving along, great comedy TOL and Facescar the anime writers should make it an episode lol.
    Thanks! Oh, but we can't forget Digital!

Anyhow, I've never found any Pokemon movie "bad". Infact, I enjoy them alot everytime I watch! I really need to rewatch Pokemon 2000 since I haven't see that in a looong while!

Anyhow, a hint is a hint! I just thought of something:

If Dawn leaves: We will surely get an intense and memorable sendoff(plz be similar to Misty's in scope!) as well as an arc in BW!

Let's do this!

Moving along, great comedy TOL and Facescar the anime writers should make it an episode lol.
    Ah, shucks thanks for the kinds words!

Quote Originally Posted by DigitalUpkeep
    Dawn: Oh, BIG DEAL. *grabs more*
    Ash: *squeals* I'll say that you're the best person ever!
    Dawn: *pause*
    Ash: *grin + bambi eyes* Pleaseeee?
    Dawn: *weakening*
    Ash: I'll EVEN say your pancakes are delicious!
    Yeah, anyone could join/do this. As long as it gets back to PS... I'll write something more substantial at the end of this.

Jessie: *running off with the pokemon* You know, I feel like something's missing.
    Meowth: Yeah, a very annoying something.
    James: You know, where's the cavalry?
    Meowth: Yah, I haven't seen one twerp tailing us this whole time.
    *being TR, they immediately run straight into Brock, who's in the middle of "greeting" Officer Jenny*

Annnnnnyways: So the film was a bust. And DP 184'll likely be a bust. But if 185's sucky too, well, that might be a nail in the coffin right there... It's a perfect opportunity for a good moment. I won't lose hope, but ick.

Also, TOL, I rewatched it recently and I had a lot of fun. Always nice to go back to an anime's roots or at least as close as you can get.
    Last edited by Facescar; 12th July 2010 at 6:51 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by deathseer View Post
    Regretfully inform you guys thats I'm leaving the site for a while. Mostly because I can't stand the people here (Not you guys). But it also may be due to Dawn maybe leaving the cast, which like I said before, I won't watch unless she is there.

I realize that makes me sort of like the Misty fans who stopped watching when she left, but this cause is different. Dawn has had a major impact on the show and it would be just wrong if she were not allowed to stay. Even the song that you guys are talking about now is even more proof. So I just can't sit back and watch as one of the greatest characters (not to mention one of the cutest), gets tossed out simply for promotional means.

So with that I'm going to leaves the site. For how long I don't know. But until people here can stop being so insensitive and rude, and all knowing, I feel I honestly cannot talk to anyone here.

I figured that you were the only guys that actually deserved an explanation.
    I feel the same way but I decided to still carry on. At least for now. I, too, often burst with anger while reading some posts on anime spoilers forum. But as long as there is no official release indicating Dawn's departure my spirit is remaining unbroken.

As I keep repeating for a long time (and what I noticed written by someone in one of latest posts) - there's no way any other girl can surpass Hikari as regards importance and impact on the show - not to mention relationship with Satoshi. Removing Dawn from the show would be like turning back halfway. Or even three quarters of the way.

Buneary's crush on Pikachu is another thing that has been introduced to the anime even though writers didn't have to do that. It maybe isn't so important part of the show but they can't just leave it as is. If Dawn is to leave then...poor Buneary.

As for the movie not having any significant hints. Well, I don't know. Maybe, paradoxically, it is a good thing? Movie 9 is considered by many as very advanceshippy and look how it ended.

Another issue: no Dawn in the series would probably mean no contests. And I said once already - contests are basically as important as usual battles/gym quest in the anime for writers to give up on them. New boy could be a coordinator, but that would mean that a new girl would be on the sidelines, like, 90% of the time. They need something which appeals to female audience and contests perfectly come up to that role.

DP184 - Jun vs. Shinji. Not much expected from this one although Kouhei's appearance may lead to some nice scenes.
    DP185 & 186 - Ash's battles versus Conway and Paul (hopefully first part). Nothing to say here. Those are episodes we put most hopes in.

As you can see, I'm not basing my opinion on recent news and everything what people call "foreshadowing". I'm basing my stance on what I have seen by watching the anime. And what do you think, what was being foreshadowed throughout the whole D/P?

So don't lose hope so easily. Don't go for the voice of the crowd. Remember, that majority isn't always right. As they say - if you strongly believe that something can happen - it can happen.

Thanks! Oh, but we can't forget Digital!
    *sobs*
    If Dawn leaves: We will surely get an intense and memorable sendoff(plz be similar to Misty's in scope!) as well as an arc in BW!
    That's the way to be... optimistically pessimistic? Let's just hope for now she isn't leaving and leave the sordid stuff for later. Dx. It's a nice attitude though.
    Quote Originally Posted by hopeful sleeper View Post
    But as long as there is no official release indicating Dawn's departure my spirit is remaining unbroken.
    Yeah, as much as everyone's saying goodbye Dawn, it's technically unconfirmed. So yay!
    there's no way any other girl can surpass Hikari as regards importance and impact on the show - not to mention relationship with Satoshi.
    Yep. Their connection is just special, hopefully they'll make something out of it..
    Buneary's crush on Pikachu is another thing that has been introduced to the anime even though writers didn't have to do that. It maybe isn't so important part of the show but they can't just leave it as is. If Dawn is to leave then...poor Buneary.
    Hopefully Buneary will have some say in Dawn's final decision? :3
    As for the movie not having any significant hints. Well, I don't know. Maybe, paradoxically, it is a good thing? Movie 9 is considered by many as very advanceshippy and look how it ended.
    That's right. It leaves room for more. :3
    Another issue: no Dawn in the series would probably mean no contests. And I said once already - contests are basically as important as usual battles/gym quest in the anime for writers to give up on them.
    Keep in mind though, the counterargument is that the anime is advertising for the games. Contests aren't terribly popular in the games, from what I've seen, so I dunno. Don't get me wrong though, I love watching them in the anime! :O

I'm going to let TOL finish Facescar's most recent... entry in the dialogue saga... I don't know what to build off that.

As for DP184 + DP185:
    DP184: Best case scenario: Dawn and Ash cheer for Barry together in the stands, Conway's appearance causes Dawn to perhaps awkwardly jump onto Ash or something. Also, in the preview there's an opening scene with an enthusiastic Ash and Barry running around, anything's possible there. Worst case scenario: They're barely shown, which isn't too terribly bad. At least it's not an anti-hint.
    DP185: Best case scenario: We get more of the "panning to Dawn everytime something in the battle changes" and cheerleader outfit (< long shot..) Worst case: See above. Still not too bad.

So be hopeful!

Jessie: *running off with the pokemon* You know, I feel like something's missing.
    Meowth: Yeah, a very annoying something.
    James: You know, where's the cavalry?
    Meowth: Yah, I haven't seen one twerp tailing us this whole time.
    *being TR, they immediately run straight into Brock, who's in the middle of "greeting" Officer Jenny*
    I guess the torch has been passed down unto me. Very well, let's do this!

James: Oh no, it's the bigger twerp!
    Brock: *Let's go of Jenny's hands. Hey, it's Team Rocket!
    Jenny: Who are they?
    Brock: They're a group of crooks who try to steal pokemon!
    Jessie: We already did our motto! There's no need for an introduction!
    James: Remember Jessie, that the twerp has no Pokemon!
    Meowth: James' right, so let's split!
    TR runs off past Brock

And, yeah, there have been very few anti-Pearlshipping hints in the anime, except how Dawn sometimes idolizes Gary.

Let's do this!

Talking

I guess the torch has been passed down unto me. Very well, let's do this!

James: Oh no, it's the bigger twerp!
    Brock: *Let's go of Jenny's hands. Hey, it's Team Rocket!
    Jenny: Who are they?
    Brock: They're a group of crooks who try to steal pokemon!
    Jessie: We already did our motto! There's no need for an introduction!
    James: Remember Jessie, that the twerp has no Pokemon!
    Meowth: James' right, so let's split!
    TR runs off past Brock
    I guess it's my turn...
    Brock: Uh... That was odd.
    Jenny: Odd indeed.

Dawn *inside house*: Have you finished, Ash?
    Ash: Almost... *reluctantly eats last bite* Done.
    Dawn: Good.
    Ash: Finally! I'm free! *runs*
    Dawn: *pulls on Ash's shirt* Oh no you don't! Nine plates to go!
    Ash: Aww....
    Pikachu: Pika... Pikachu... *falls*
    Ash: Pikachu use Thunderbolt on Dawn!
    Pikachu: Pika! Pika pika. *uses Thunderbolt*

Later, in the Pokémon Center...
    Nurse Joy: I don't think Dawn is a Pokémon... sorry, you'll
    just have to take her to a hostpital. No worries!

credit: Thunderstrike Graphics Shop for the userbar
    Quote Originally Posted by Gelatino95 View Post
    My cat walks around at night and I'm fairly sure that she's stalking me.

I guess it's my turn...
    Brock: Uh... That was odd.
    Jenny: Odd indeed.

Dawn *inside house*: Have you finished, Ash?
    Ash: Almost... *reluctantly eats last bite* Done.
    Dawn: Good.
    Ash: Finally! I'm free! *runs*
    Dawn: *pulls on Ash's shirt* Oh no you don't! Nine plates to go!
    Ash: Aww....
    Pikachu: Pika... Pikachu... *falls*
    Ash: Pikachu use Thunderbolt on Dawn!
    Pikachu: Pika! Pika pika. *uses Thunderbolt*

Later, in the Pok&#233;mon Center...
    Nurse Joy: I don't think Dawn is a Pok&#233;mon... sorry, you'll
    just have to take her to a hostpital. No worries!
    *Ash carries Dawn.

Dawn: *Slightly opens eyes, and holds Ash's neck. I'll do more...than 90 plates of those...pancakes...
    Ash: *Ash looks around, and nobody's in sight, so he drops Dawn to the floor. Oh, sorry. My bad. Your giant EGO is too heavy. Now, Nurse Joy said something about a Hospital around here...

Ash: There it is! Wow, this is the first time I've seen a hospital!
    *Ash carries Dawn and enters Hospital.
    Ash: Umm, excuse me but... Can you take care of this? I have to do something else...
    Nurse: Oh sure, but first you need to fill out these forms!

I'm psyched for Pearlshipping now!

Let's do this!

*Ash carries Dawn.

Dawn: *Slightly opens eyes, and holds Ash's neck. I'll do more...than 90 plates of those...pancakes...
    Ash: *Ash looks around, and nobody's in sight, so he drops Dawn to the floor. Oh, sorry. My bad. Your giant EGO is too heavy. Now, Nurse Joy said something about a Hospital around here...

Ash: There it is! Wow, this is the first time I've seen a hospital!
    *Ash carries Dawn and enters Hospital.
    Ash: Umm, excuse me but... Can you take care of this? I have to do something else...
    Nurse: Oh sure, but first you need to fill out these forms!

I'm psyched for Pearlshipping now!
    Ash: *fills out forms* Bye!
    Nurse: But you have to stay...
    Ash: AAAAAHHHHH!! My nightmare come alive! *runs off*
    Dawn: Where'd Ash go?
    Nurse: *angrily* Out... side...
    Dawn: Oh... give that little... whatever... some PANCAKES.
    Nurse: I make the best in the land...
    Dawn: Let... me... cook... them...
    Nurse: I don't want to start a fight, but...
    Dawn: *punches Nurse* Oh yes you do!
    Nurse: I'm un-treating you, Dawn! Have some Poisonberries!
    Dawn: Oh you're evil...

Ash: I miss her... Do you Pikachu?
    Pikachu: Pika...no.
    Ash: Did I just hear you say... no?
    Pikachu: Pika...YES.
    Ash: Oh... Wow!
    Pikachu: Pika...you pearlshipper.
    Ash: What?
    Pikachu: 'Pika... you pearlshippper.'
    Ash: I'm a pearl-what?
    Pikachu: I am magical...
    Ash: This really is a nightmare!

Nurse: Dawn, it hurts on my left leg. Give me an Icy-Hot around there.
    Dawn: Why do I have to treat you if you're the nurse?!
    Nurse: Because I'm the nurse.
    Dawn: This is a nightmare...
    Nurse: ...A magical nightmare. I know how much you like Ash...
    Dawn: Aaahhh! *runs off*

Ash: Pikachu... wake me up. Use Thunderbolt on me!
    Pikachu: Pika...CHU!
    Ash: Oooooowwwwww!!!!!! *doesn't wake up*
    Dawn: *running, falls on ash*
    Ash: *wakes up* What a nightmare!

And, yeah, there have been very few anti-Pearlshipping hints in the anime, except how Dawn sometimes idolizes Gary.
    That's just blatant fangirl-ing because he's related to poetry man. She did that with Wallace too. If a girl can't fawn over someone like that once in awhile, that's depressing. :P.

Ash: Pikachu... wake me up. Use Thunderbolt on me!
    Pikachu: Pika...CHU!
    Ash: Oooooowwwwww!!!!!! *doesn't wake up*
    Dawn: *running, falls on ash*
    Ash: *wakes up* What a nightmare!
    Ash: *walks outside of his tent*
    Dawn: Hey Ash! Good morning. Brock's tired, so I cooked.
    Ash: O_O.
    Dawn: I made pancakes! I hope you like them.
    Dawn: Something wrong?
    Ash: N-No... Not at all... O_O
    Dawn: Okay then! *gives*
    Ash: *begins to eat*

That's just blatant fangirl-ing because he's related to poetry man. She did that with Wallace too. If a girl can't fawn over someone like that once in awhile, that's depressing. :P.
    Touché. I agree.

Ash: *walks outside of his tent*
    Dawn: Hey Ash! Good morning. Brock's tired, so I cooked.
    Dawn: I made pancakes! I hope you like them.
    Dawn: Something wrong?
    Ash: N-No... Not at all... O_O
    Dawn: Okay then! *gives*
    Ash: *begins to eat*
    Ash: These pancakes... They were not made with a spoon, right?
    Dawn: No... Who makes pancakes with a spoon?
    Ash: Oh, just wondering, 'cause these pancakes taste awesome!
    Dawn: Glad you like them!
    Ash: Hey Dawn, I just had this nightmare, and you were there...
    Dawn: I had a nightmare too... What happened in yours?
    Ash: It was HORRIBLE! You made pancakes that tasted horrible with a spoon. But you know what was the worst part?
    Dawn: No.
    Ash: You kept talking and talking and talking and talking and talking. I got a dream-headache!

Let's do this!

Touché. I agree.
    You better have...

Ash: These pancakes... They were not made with a spoon, right?
    Dawn: No... Who makes pancakes with a spoon?
    Ash: Oh, just wondering, 'cause these pancakes taste awesome!
    Dawn: Glad you like them!
    Ash: Hey Dawn, I just had this nightmare, and you were there...
    Dawn: I had a nightmare too... What happened in yours?
    Ash: It was HORRIBLE! You made pancakes that tasted horrible with a spoon. But you know what was the worst part?
    Dawn: No.
    Ash: You kept talking and talking and talking and talking and talking. I got a dream-headache!
    Dawn: :|
    Ash: Team Rocket took our Pokemon too. I promised you that I'd eat your pancakes and tell you that you were the awesomest person ever if you let me go.
    Dawn: *reddening slightly* Did I let you go?
    Ash: Yeah, but then you caught me again.
    Dawn: Did you ever... Tell me?
    Ash: No. But I ate the pancakes. Dx.
    Dawn: *small sigh* Well you're eating them now too. Does that mean...?
    Ash: *continues eating*
    Dawn: :'c
    Ash: Huh? Oh! What was your nightmare about?

Quote Originally Posted by DigitalUpkeep View Post
    You better have...

Dawn: :|
    Ash: Team Rocket took our Pokemon too. I promised you that I'd eat your pancakes and tell you that you were the awesomest person ever if you let me go.
    Dawn: *reddening slightly* Did I let you go?
    Ash: Yeah, but then you caught me again.
    Dawn: Did you ever... Tell me?
    Ash: No. But I ate the pancakes. Dx.
    Dawn: *small sigh* Well you're eating them now too. Does that mean...?
    Ash: *continues eating*
    Dawn: :'c
    Ash: Huh? Oh! What was your nightmare about?
    Dawn: Uh... pretty classic... um... so I have to tell you?
    Ash: Well, I... Sure.
    Dawn: Well you can just forget it sir!
    Ash: *girly voice* Aw.... I love you!...
    Dawn: I know you're not a teddy bear.

*After Ash battles Gary*
    Dawn: Go, Ash! You rocked out there!
    Ash: Uh... I've got to take Pikachu to a Pokémon Center.
    Dawn: Wha? No... no... no... Aaaahhhh!!! *runs off screaming*
    Ash: Well that was odd.
    Brock: I had the worst nightmare... Dawn was cooking, and Pikachu was talking and a nurse was punching Dawn... but oh well at least there was a nurse in it.
    Ash: You and your flirts.

Shedinja () shows up, and then Pikachu starts talking, and Dawn starts cooking, and then there was a nurse...

This is really turning out to be like the episode Malice in Wonderland.

Page 104 of 308 FirstFirst ... 45494100101102103104105106107108114154204 ... LastLast