Page 111 of 308 FirstFirst ... 1161101107108109110111112113114115121161211 ... LastLast
Results 2,751 to 2,775 of 7692

Thread: Pearlshipping General Discussion - 3.0 *Spoiler Warning!*

Happy Pearl Day Pearlshippers!!!!!!!!!!!!!! this is my first Happy Pearl Day ever and so far I am loving it and I hope next year at this time we can all do this again and never stop being Pearlshippers

What the..... I didn't even know today was PearlShipping Day! Well Happy PearlShipping everyone, my first one too.

Anyhow, what have been your favorite shipping moments of our two chaste heroes?

Rise of Darkrai, and High Touch..... most definitely.

I've got a hunch, so here is a new question:

Since Dawn is most likely leaving, would it be awesome if Dawn went to Kanto's Grand Festival & Ash went to Isshu, & when they finish they return to Kanto where they stay together?

I'll eleborate a little more. So in the DP Finale Episode, Dawn does not want to leave Ash but both of them have different travel plans. Dawn decides to go to kanto, while Ash goes to Isshu, then they promise to be together after they finish their journey there they return to Kanto where the 2 stay. Also, constantly, through Ash's journey through Isshu, they stay in contact.
    - Claimed:

-XY, already better than Best Wishes.xD

Pokemon Y Team:

Greninja
    Talonflame
    Pikachu
    Venusaur
    Flygon
    Aggron

3DS FC: 1993-7360-7585

Happy PearlDay everyone. It's been a while since I joined our great community and without any doubts, I will never regret my choice. I want to thank everyone for supporting PS, without you PS would never exist here.

-Tanks for the Memories episode, ice cream date was really heart warming.
    -Movie 9, no need to explain.
    -Our Cup Runneth Over! episode, Dawn's comments about Ash and part with Wallace.
    -Johto saga, with Lyra and Khoury.
    - High Touch (lol I can't believe that I forgot it)

Since Dawn is most likely leaving, would it be awesome if Dawn went to Kanto's Grand Festival & Ash went to Isshu, & when they finish they return to Kanto where they stay together?

Sad but true, Dawn is likely departing. If so, Dawn should go to Kanto and what I can see is that Dawn and Ash both will promise each other to meet again as Champion/Top Coordinator. That would hold back Dawn's cameo in BW saga but at the end..."insert fantasies here".
    Last edited by PePer; 20th July 2010 at 2:18 AM.

Talking Pearlshipping Day!!!

Happy Pearlshipping day
    1. The amazed look Dawn has when Ash comes to save Pikachu from TR for the 1st time in Sinnoh. (I think this could be a hint but thats just me)
    2. Their personal high touchs.
    3. Wallace cup when Dawn looks at Ash when Wallace talks about love.
    4. Maze episode when Ash wanted to save Dawn because he thought an Onix was using wrap on her lol.
    5. Movie 12 when Ash and Dawn alone battled Marcus together and protected each other.
    6. Ash asking Dawn to dance and her holding him during the Crogunk march.
    7. When Ash and Dawn trip and fall on each other during "Setting the world on it's Buneary" (The camera is focused on Pikachu but if you pause and look you can see that they fall on one another.)
    8. Ash saves Dawn from her charging Mamoswine.
    9. Dawn cheerleading for Ash in the 1st and 8th gym and cheering him on during each Gym battle.
    10. When Dawn rejects Kenny's deal to go with him and when Dawn says no to Zoey so she can support Ash.
    Bonus: Their wedding day
    Since Dawn is most likely leaving, would it be awesome if Dawn went to Kanto's Grand Festival & Ash went to Isshu, & when they finish they return to Kanto where they stay together? No because I'm still waiting until B&W comes out to be sure but I guess that would be nice.
    Say Dawn is confirmed in B&W, would she go with Ash and get there with him or would she come on a later episode? I think Dawn would go with Ash instead of coming later on. I actually think Dawn will replace Brock as Ash traveling buddy/love. It doesn't hurt her chances that she can cook. (Well only poffins from what we see but I'm sure she can make other things.)

Happy Pearlshipping day!
    High Touch
    Dawn in her cheerleading outfit
    When Dawn was wondering if her contest were holding Ash back
    Calling Ash incredible
    Dawn saying that she will win the Contest for both her and Ash
    Dawn rejects both Zoey(ha,ha) and Kenny(double ha,ha) to go cheer on Ash
    Dawn's cheering and ignoring everyone at the Sinnoh League
    Ash telling off Ursula
    Ash giving Dawn a weird look as if to say, "Is this true?" Dawn gives him a smile and a wink, saying yes and starts the show
    Calling Dawn number one
    All their High Fives
    The Pizza Promo
    Last edited by aipomadvanceshipper; 20th July 2010 at 5:02 AM.

1.The time in the Roark/Ash episode where she cheerleads him.
    2. When they first met (maybe not so much Pearlshipping, but you know...)
    3. And the rest.

How do you upload a banner? I would love to do one. Maybe not a good one, but for practice. I would like to do a Pearlshipping Day one.

credit: Thunderstrike Graphics Shop for the userbar
    Quote Originally Posted by Gelatino95 View Post
    My cat walks around at night and I'm fairly sure that she's stalking me.

Quote Originally Posted by Mewkachu View Post
    1.The time in the Roark/Ash episode where she cheerleads him.
    2. When they first met (maybe not so much Pearlshipping, but you know...)
    3. And the rest.
    I like reason #3 the best. It sums everything up nicely. :3.

How do you upload a banner? I would love to do one. Maybe not a good one, but for practice. I would like to do a Pearlshipping Day one.
    You have to upload it to an image hosting site, then you can link to it from here.
    Yes I'm a shipper. There's no need to think anything differently of me though.

PearlShipping Fanfic I'm working on...: Click? :3[Last update: (Sep25) (Chapter 12)]

Quote Originally Posted by Crimsonash310 View Post
    But there are some holes in your logic and I'm gonna poke them.

Quote Originally Posted by DigitalUpkeep View Post
    I like reason #3 the best. It sums everything up nicely. :3.

You have to upload it to an image hosting site, then you can link to it from here.
    Yeah it pretty much sums it up.

Aw cr@p! I was going to load one.
    It wouldn't be much, but a purpleish/reddish background with the stretching words "Pearlshipping Day 2010!". It would be my first attempt at one.

Unfortunately, my friends, Pearlshipping day is nearly over.
    I would like to say good night, because I will be staying off of Serebii for the night. Continue the festivities tomorrow maybe ?

Quote Originally Posted by Mewkachu View Post
    Aw cr@p! I was going to load one.
    It wouldn't be much, but a purpleish/reddish background with the stretching words "Pearlshipping Day 2010!". It would be my first attempt at one.
    Do it anyway! I want to see it. .

Unfortunately, my friends, Pearlshipping day is nearly over.
    I would like to say good night, because I will be staying off of Serebii for the night. Continue the festivities tomorrow maybe ?
    Just because Pearl Day is over doesn't mean we can't be happy! The festivities will continue past today, it just won't be called PearlShipping Day festivities! .

PearlShipping Fanfic I'm working on...: Click? :3[Last update: (Sep25) (Chapter 12)]

Just because Pearl Day is over doesn't mean we can't be happy! The festivities will continue past today, it just won't be called PearlShipping Day festivities! .
    Haha, that's the spirit! Especially if DP 185-187 turn out the way we hope .

Besides, I've still got a few hours left of PS day, I'm just gonna savor it .

Smilies
    FanFiction Profile! (3/1 update: What's Left Unsaid, Chpt. 6)
    Please leave a review to help me improve!
    Click here for story progress updates

ya I think Dawn sould see Kanto so she know's what Ash's home land looks like and to get use to it becuase someday she will be living there with Ash and I know she will come see Ash in Isshu but her reason to come to Isshu will be to enter the couples tag battle Tournament and she wants Ash to be her partner this will work out cuz Iris and the new boy will enter togheter and Brock and Holly and Lyra and Khoury will show up and in the end Ash and Dawn will win and she tells him she will see him again in his home town and they will both watch each other on T.V.

Do you all think that they should give Dawn a spin off?

I would love a Dawn spin off and watch her travel Kanto with new friends a girl going for the Kanto league and a boy going for the new thing from black & white and even new TR members after them I wold all so like to see her go to Johto for a contest called the Jokato Cup where the winner can use the ribbon for the Kanto or Johto Grand Festival and the new boy thats with her will hit on her but she will tell him that their is someone else and when she goes to Isshu the will come with her and the new TR members that are after them will stalk them to Isshu and team up with the only 3 TR members that are in Isshu

Do you all think that they should give Dawn a spin off?

Duh! Of course they should. They should've done that with May and Max. We need a Pokemon Chronicles that covers the lives of the Main Cast after separating from Ash.
    I think they should show her going through Hoenn instead of Johto personally. Since she doesn't have any Hoenn Pokemon. She can meet Max, maybe they could put Wally or Brendan in as her rivals.

Pokemon Chronicles 2 would be awesome!

BTW, I've read every single post here today, just not posted.

But really, the supporting cast of Pokemon has grown to big. They either have to make a seperate series, or discard them.
    If you approve of Black and White's new Female lead Iris, put this in your sig(started by TrainerOfLegend)

Let's do this!

Image from Preview of DP 189

Quote Originally Posted by TrainerOfLegend View Post
    Pokemon Chronicles 2 would be awesome!

BTW, I've read every single post here today, just not posted.

But really, the supporting cast of Pokemon has grown to big. They either have to make a seperate series, or discard them.
    To be honest, I want BW to be the spinoff, and Ash/Dawn to be the main series.

To be honest, I want BW to be the spinoff, and Ash/Dawn to be the main series.
    We all do! But, Black and White won't be a spin-off. Everyone would be disappointed if they went through 4 years' worth of episodes just to say it was a spin-off...
    If you approve of Black and White's new Female lead Iris, put this in your sig(started by TrainerOfLegend)

Let's do this!

Happy Pearl Day Everyone~

Wow three pages. xD;

Quote Originally Posted by Facescar View Post
    I'm gonna post links to videos I've found (not from today, but they're awesome nonetheless).

These are PS-y:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DkU4LPXUUkM (German music? But this is an epic video)
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fa5z_VMREi0 (This is perfect. If you watch any video in this list, make it this one. Sung by Rica Matsumoto, this song details EXACTLY what we want Ash to do. Can someone figure out exactly which song this is and when it was recorded?)
    Haha two of my videos got posted yay~ :3

1) It's a sweedish song
    2) Thanks. I made it back in 2008 for Rica's birthday. Um... You know there are credits at the end. xD;; I always add what song it is at the end... Though I'll make an exception.

"From Me To You" - Rica Matsumoto.

It was first released on her "From Me To You" single (1997/04/21).

I feel so lazy, though yesterday I made this MEP part. Haha. I guess you could call it my PearlShipping Day video. :3

Love Like Woe

Spoiler:- fanart:
    [IMG]http://i47.*******.com/1zq7mte.jpg[/IMG]
    S A T O H I K A
    PearlShipper since 2006

1. High Touch.
    2. Dawn wearing a cheerleader while cheering him on.
    3. And is it just me, or does she show some admiration for his training quite a bit?
    4. Ash's praise towards her in Dressed for Jess Success, and his enthusiam for training with her.
    5. High fives.

Quote Originally Posted by Katsu Koneko View Post
    Happy Pearl Day Everyone~

Wow three pages. xD;

Haha two of my videos got posted yay~ :3

1) It's a sweedish song
    2) Thanks. I made it back in 2008 for Rica's birthday. Um... You know there are credits at the end. xD;; I always add what song it is at the end... Though I'll make an exception.

"From Me To You" - Rica Matsumoto.

It was first released on her "From Me To You" single (1997/04/21).

I feel so lazy, though yesterday I made this MEP part. Haha. I guess you could call it my PearlShipping Day video. :3

Love Like Woe

Haha, Katsu, I didn't know you were such a good video-maker . I really like a lot of these .

Happy PS day!

Ok, thanks for the info on the song. *rubs back of head like Ash* I def saw the info, but I guess I... never read it? :P

-EDIT- Hey guys, PS day's over now, but I found one more really good fan fic you guys should check out. http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5393713/1/Snowstruck. There's supposed to be one last chapter left unfinished, but what's there so far is really, really good . Check it out!
    Last edited by Facescar; 20th July 2010 at 12:53 PM.

Awesome Katsu! I guess this is pretty obvious but you're into anime right?

Anyhow, Pearlshipping Day is gone, but I'm sure that MEP/fanfic contest will be done soon. No rush though.

Let's do this!

Haha, Katsu, I didn't know you were such a good video-maker . I really like a lot of these .

Happy PS day!

Ok, thanks for the info on the song. *rubs back of head like Ash* I def saw the info, but I guess I... never read it? :P
    Haha thanks~ ^^ I've been making AMVs since 2006.

Happy PS day to you even though it's passed haha. xD

You're welcome~ ^^

Awesome Katsu! I guess this is pretty obvious but you're into anime right?

Anyhow, Pearlshipping Day is gone, but I'm sure that MEP/fanfic contest will be done soon. No rush though.
    Yep yep I'm into anime haha. xD

I can't wait to see the MEP videos too~

I really want to see the next episode~
    [IMG]http://i47.*******.com/1zq7mte.jpg[/IMG]
    S A T O H I K A
    PearlShipper since 2006

Before I joined the forums, I didn't know either. I stalked the pages of a lot of Pearl AMV makers before I joined. <_<. It's confusing because your guys' names don't match on both sites. Dx.

Quote Originally Posted by Katsu Koneko View Post
    Aww! :3. The second one is really awesome! I just wonder why Pika and Pocha have that scared expression. xD. The first one reminds me of the sparkly high-five from DP162.

We all do! But, Black and White won't be a spin-off. Everyone would be disappointed if they went through 4 years' worth of episodes just to say it was a spin-off...
    If what Facescar said was true, I wouldn't be. xD.

Personally if Dawn leaves, for wherever, w/o Ash, I'd prefer that she travel alone. She can have rivals, yes, but I'd wish that she'd travel alone. Because that lessens the chances of anyone getting in the way of Ash... xP.

Do it anyway! I want to see it. .

I don't have an account anywhere.
    I have a Flikr account, but I don't use it because it gives away my email. I don't want to give that away

(The 'It might not work' part was deleted. It didn't work.)
    Last edited by Mewkachu; 20th July 2010 at 1:56 PM.

Yep yep I'm into anime haha. xD

I can't wait to see the MEP videos too~
    Cool. I'm more of a manga person, though. Anyway, the MEP should be like 25 or so minutes long, right?

Let's do this!

I'd prefer Dawn traveling alone myself and not have any one of her rivals come back either. Than will know next time Dawn returns, Pearlshipping is more likely each time.
    A close family member of mine died today, I put this in my sign as respect for him

Ash fan. Luffy fan. Gintoki fan-Gintama. Endou fan-Inazuma Eleven.
    Multi Luffy {One Piece} and Ash {Pokemon} Shippers.

Anyway, the MEP should be like 25 or so minutes long, right?
    I suppose it depends how many people enter. I cannot wait though! Dx.

About DP184, a question:

What exactly does Dawn say to Ash at the end before Conway pops up? She mentions his (Conway's) name, then he pops up and scares them both.

Page 111 of 308 FirstFirst ... 1161101107108109110111112113114115121161211 ... LastLast