Page 113 of 308 FirstFirst ... 1363103109110111112113114115116117123163213 ... LastLast
Results 2,801 to 2,825 of 7694

Thread: Pearlshipping General Discussion - 3.0 *Spoiler Warning!*

Quote Originally Posted by TrainerOfLegend View Post
    I don't think such a thing has ever happened. Ash has only been kissed by two people, both of whom were movie-exclusive characters never seen again.
    You forget about Team Rocket. They kissed him when they first arrived in Saffron City to give him a "prize".

I really hope Hikari goes to Pallet Town with him. Haruka went so she should also~ He could show her Oak's laboratory and all his Pokemon.

Spoiler:- fanart:

PEARLSHIPPING DAY MEP IS UP!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nO4iffiNh1s
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Vy2FejNVtk
    Soo basically the MEP is about 12 minutes. :3
    Last edited by Katsu Koneko; 22nd July 2010 at 12:34 AM.
    [IMG]http://i47.*******.com/1zq7mte.jpg[/IMG]
    S A T O H I K A
    PearlShipper since 2006

Quote Originally Posted by Katsu Koneko View Post

PEARLSHIPPING DAY MEP IS UP!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nO4iffiNh1s
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Vy2FejNVtk
    Soo basically the MEP is about 12 minutes. :3
    x3. I love the fanart, but I can't tell the difference between the pics. Oh, and why does Hikari look scared? Dx. Unless it's embarrassed. :3.

Loving the MEP! It's as awesome as I hoped. Watching it over and over and over and over... x_x. Serebii Pearl peoples represent? x3. Noticed Katsu and Namine's parts, although I suppose I saw them earlier... x3.

Do you think Conway will say anything to Dawn after he loses to Ash and do you think it will benefit pearlshipping?

Hoping that maybe pre-match, he'll say something along the lines of "But of course, Dawn's cheering for me right?" and Ash is affronted, but Dawn says she'll cheer for Ash. Maybe post-match, Conway says that Dawn is still.. "his"? And Dawn goes and grabs Ash or something... :3!

EDIT: I noticed an abuse of a certain smiley... apologies. x3, couldn't help it. All this is awesomeeee~!

EDIT 2: Hmm.. Seeing the MEP reminds me.. I suppose I'll swallow my pride and post it. This is a one-shot I wrote... for Pearl day and the contest(?)
    Last edited by DigitalUpkeep; 22nd July 2010 at 1:17 AM.
    Yes I'm a shipper. There's no need to think anything differently of me though.

PearlShipping Fanfic I'm working on...: Click? :3[Last update: (Sep25) (Chapter 12)]

Quote Originally Posted by Crimsonash310 View Post
    But there are some holes in your logic and I'm gonna poke them.

Ahh my bad. I posted the same fanart twice. fdkslafdsf

^ I meant to post this one too~
    S A T O H I K A
    PearlShipper since 2006

Ahh my bad. I posted the same fanart twice. fdkslafdsf

^ I meant to post this one too~
    Awwweh! Cute. Reminds me of DP002, when Satoshi runs at Team Rocket's mecha and falls down. Now only if we had gotten this scene instead. x3.

And Katsu, you have no idea how dumb I feel now. x_x.

I spent a great deal of time looking at the two fanarts trying to find a difference, I thought maybe it was a story. D'x.

PearlShipping Fanfic I'm working on...: Click? :3[Last update: (Sep25) (Chapter 12)]

Awe that's cute fan art ^^
    Ask for Conway I think he may say some thing that might slightly opean up her eyes.
    Maybe not some thing that will bash her over the head. I'd like a scene after he says some thing with her looking at Ash and the wind blowing and her being like oh.
    A close family member of mine died today, I put this in my sign as respect for him

Ash fan. Luffy fan. Gintoki fan-Gintama. Endou fan-Inazuma Eleven.
    Multi Luffy {One Piece} and Ash {Pokemon} Shippers.

Do you think Conway will say anything to Dawn after he loses to Ash and do you think it will benefit pearlshipping?

I think Conway will ask her what is so special about Ash? the way I think this will benefit pearlshipping is Dawn will think insied her head about what Conway asked and her responce to him will be every thing is special about Ash

DP185
    - Well Kouhei never did talk to Hikari or Satoshi before the battle. He just hid behind a tree to watch Satoshi train.
    - After Satoshi beat Lickylicky/Beroberto, Hikari was amazed saying, "Awesome, Awesome!" or "Sugoi Sugoi".

I would have loved to see this happen. ^
    S A T O H I K A
    PearlShipper since 2006

Wait, did the battle end in this episode?

If so, what happened after the battle?

Also, since I haven't watched it yet, rate it please for PS :P.
    FanFiction Profile! (3/1 update: What's Left Unsaid, Chpt. 6)
    Please leave a review to help me improve!
    Click here for story progress updates

Quote Originally Posted by Facescar View Post
    Wait, did the battle end in this episode?

If so, what happened after the battle?

Also, since I haven't watched it yet, rate it please for PS :P.
    Yes it did end in this episode.

Hmm.. well there was that part where Satoshi was talking to professor oak and Hikari tells him to go outside. We see Gliscor coming back.

So basically just the sugoi sugoi part, her watching the battle, and the part I just added. xD
    S A T O H I K A
    PearlShipper since 2006

Haha, from the first five minutes of watching, a few things are clear.

They decided to focus, not on Dawn's relationship to Hikari, but instead on pokemon move set-ups for later and Cynthia... yeah, Cynthia. What?

When Nightowl gets sent out, Kouhei and Barry seem to get shocked by it's coloring / how he has one.

Battle analysis:

Nightowl... fail... Come on, why'd he send it out against a rock pokemon (rock/bug, but still)
    Ash seems to really be emphasizing switching out pokemon now. It's a very odd switch in strategy that could be useful for later (read: Paul, who also uses a similar strategy).

EDIT- I TOTALLY CALLED DRACO METEOR ON SHUCKLE. THAT WAS AWESOME .
    Lickilicki got dominated. Noctowl can destroy when it has an equal type matchup.

Last points, answering Hopeful Sleeper below: Yeah, but also, the first 5 minutes here were squandered on Cynthia's character development and Infernape's awesome Flare Blitz... Is that what it's called?

Finally, go to this video of the episode and pause at 9:50. Tomioka left us a little treat after all. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t4yDh...eature=channel.
    Last edited by Facescar; 22nd July 2010 at 2:17 PM.

Weird thing is, Conway didn't even get any send-off. He seems to just have disappeared. Unless he shows up somehow in the next episode but I kinda doubt it. You'd really have expected more from him, but oh well.

Sadly, it all boils down to the fact, that majority of time during the league episodes is filled just with battles. But that's the way it is - battle must be long in order to be good, but a long battle equals less time for a character interactions, and what follows - less time for a possible shippiness.

I remember a similar situation before the Team Galactic finale... (DP150-152). Many of us were psyched for those episodes, due to Tomioka writing, but nothing really happened because they were so action-packed and all.

So maybe I should not expect anything to appear anymore... It's always better to be positively surprised, rather than disappointed.

As for today: well, maybe at least we can be slightly glad Hikari was very happy after Satoshi won and that she was happy to inform him about return of Gliscor.

So basically just the sugoi sugoi part, her watching the battle, and the part I just added. xD
    Well, at least there's something. Better than nothing. Was hoping for Nando battle-esque cheering though. Dx.

They decided to focus, not on Dawn's relationship to Hikari,
    What? They made a reference to the dub? Breaking the fourth wall? o.o.

Finally, go to this video of the episode and pause at 9:50. Tomioka left us a little treat after all. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t4yDh...eature=channel.
    Aww how cute. Dawn holding her hand over her heart for that. :3.

Quote Originally Posted by hopeful sleeper View Post
    Weird thing is, Conway didn't even get any send-off. He seems to just have disappeared. Unless he shows up somehow in the next episode but I kinda doubt it. You'd really have expected more from him, but oh well.
    xD. Totally Conway-esque to just slink away into the shadows.

EDIT: After watching a higher quality version, her hands are just pressed together and tilted, and she's got a nice smile. . It looks like she's looking down too, so maybe she's admiring Satoshi. x3. Also, I thought it was cute how excited she was to tell him that Glion was back. :3.

EDIT 2: Here's some pics for all yous. :3.

Last edited by DigitalUpkeep; 22nd July 2010 at 3:56 PM.

Yeah, I really liked that scene just after the battle ends where Hikari yells something in delight while Barry seems tormented by the idea that Satoshi is doing better than he is. Pikachu and Piplup are dancing together (why was Pikachu in the stands?), too.

I know there wasn't much, but considering how overall this was a very good episode, I'm pretty satisfied today with what we got, especially since we still have to wait and see where this Conway/Hikari thing goes.
    Last edited by wind21; 22nd July 2010 at 4:13 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by DigitalUpkeep View Post
    Well, at least there's something. Better than nothing. Was hoping for Nando battle-esque cheering though. Dx.
    What? They made a reference to the dub? Breaking the fourth wall? o.o.
    Aww how cute. Dawn holding her hand over her heart for that. :3.
    xD. Totally Conway-esque to just slink away into the shadows.
    EDIT: After watching a higher quality version, her hands are just pressed together and tilted, and she's got a nice smile. . It looks like she's looking down too, so maybe she's admiring Satoshi. x3. Also, I thought it was cute how excited she was to tell him that Glion was back. :3.
    First off, Shuckle's mud shot into Gible's mouth was just disturbing... OUCH.

And, about Dawn's hand positioning, I thought it was her hoping for a good matchup, being worried/expectant? Also, she's doing an even better pose right when Ash wins. Barry's got the miffed eyes and Dawn is full-out ecstatic. I just wonder what she's saying here.

As for Dawn's feelings for Hikari, I never said she couldn't be... very very very very vain... Wow that'd be odd though, in love with a japanese version of yourself... o_0. Thanks for the catch though DUK. Also, nice picture finds (can you try to find the other picture i just mentioned? It was at 9:11 for part 2 on the HQ video you sent me. It also shows a funny reaction by Barry XD.

-EDIT- Also, in part three, when Ash hears Piplup just spouting off he gets really excited. This scene has some of the funniest Ash still-shots ever. I'm now convinced Tomioka did everything he could to squeeze in the shippy.
    Last edited by Facescar; 22nd July 2010 at 4:14 PM.

The episode was awesome IMO. It was kind of disappointing shipping wise but the battle was epic yet hilarious at the same time.

-Gible was the man in this episode. It made this episode lol...
    -We finally get to see the legendary trainer!

As far as Pearlshipping we got the usual cheering but I saw the part where it looks like Dawn is holding her hand over her heart. How cute! I think we might get more moments like this during Ash and Paul's battle plus the battle with the legendary trainer's episode.

Also, she's doing an even better pose right when Ash wins. Barry's got the miffed eyes and Dawn is full-out ecstatic.
    This is actually my favorite shot from this episode.

http://i27.*******.com/jsbqtf.jpg

First off, Shuckle's mud shot into Gible's mouth was just disturbing... OUCH.
    Could've sworn that was Sludge Bomb. /offtopic

And, about Dawn's hand positioning, I thought it was her hoping for a good matchup, being worried/expectant? Also, she's doing an even better pose right when Ash wins. Barry's got the miffed eyes and Dawn is full-out ecstatic. I just wonder what she's saying here.
    Hopeful got it: here

I'm now convinced Tomioka did everything he could to squeeze in the shippy.
    Of course he did! He'll always pull through for us! :3. Even in subtle ways.

So, picture gallery:
        Spoiler:- pictures:

So yep yep! Somewhat more subtle this ep, but I don't think Hikari's ever put her hands together like that. x3.

EDIT: When Gible does Draco Meteor successfully against Shuckle, Dawn smiles and puts her hands together at the angle again. :3. No pic because it looks like the other instances.

EDIT2:
    Quote Originally Posted by wind21 View Post
    Yeah, I really liked that scene just after the battle ends where Hikari yells something in delight while Barry seems tormented by the idea that Satoshi is doing better than he is. Pikachu and Piplup are dancing together (why was Pikachu in the stands?), too.
    I think you mean this picture:
        Spoiler:- Jun's annoyed, PikaPocha dance, Hikari's happy:
    Last edited by DigitalUpkeep; 22nd July 2010 at 7:44 PM.

Yah I love that scene, it looks like Dawn's fan girling him or some thing XD
    The episode itself was epico on its own but nice little Pearlshippy scenes is fine by me.
    A close family member of mine died today, I put this in my sign as respect for him

Hi my friends I find new information, in a recent scan from a japanese friend I discover that the saga Best Wishes will begin in october 11 th, so more pearlshipping in september!!! Yeah!!!!, o and the mysterious trainer is a man, looks like Paul, anyway, the good thing is that in september anything can happen, maybe a shipper fight or something like that, don´t you think?

Quote Originally Posted by DigitalUpkeep View Post
    Could've sworn that was Sludge Bomb. /offtopic

Hopeful got it: here

Of course he did! He'll always pull through for us! :3. Even in subtle ways.

So, picture gallery:
        Spoiler:- pictures:

So yep yep! Somewhat more subtle this ep, but I don't think Hikari's ever put her hands together like that. x3.

EDIT: When Gible does Draco Meteor successfully against Shuckle, Dawn smiles and puts her hands together at the angle again. :3. No pic because it looks like the other instances.

EDIT2:

I think you mean this picture:
        Spoiler:- Jun's annoyed, PikaPocha dance, Hikari's happy:
    Disturbingly weird and hilarious.

Subtle ways and clear ways, yes, he'll come through.

Dawn's never put her hands together like that? :/

The "Jun's Annoyed, PikaPocha dance, Hikari's happy" pic is cool.
    Especially Barry (Jun). "Oh well, back to the old drawing board."

Happy Pearlshipping guys.

credit: Thunderstrike Graphics Shop for the userbar
    Quote Originally Posted by Gelatino95 View Post
    My cat walks around at night and I'm fairly sure that she's stalking me.

Quote Originally Posted by pokeash View Post
    Hi my friends I find new information, in a recent scan from a japanese friend I discover that the saga Best Wishes will begin in october 11 th, so more pearlshipping in september!!!?
    That's unconfirmed at this point, but if it starts that late, that's nice. Hopefully more time for Pallet/Twinleaf/closure eps.

Quote Originally Posted by Mewkachu View Post
    Dawn's never put her hands together like that? :/
    Not like that, at least not as far as I can remember. Hopefully it's a realization. x3.

EDIT: Oh, I see what people were saying about Ash reacting to Piplup at the end of the ep. He's talking to Professor Oak, then he hears Piplup's voice, and:

Spoiler:- Ash's response:

He seems quite excited/expectant. Perhaps it's because he knows if Piplup's there, Dawn's around~~@! :3.
    Last edited by DigitalUpkeep; 22nd July 2010 at 10:51 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by pokeash View Post
    Hi my friends I find new information, in a recent scan from a japanese friend I discover that the saga Best Wishes will begin in october 11 th, so more pearlshipping in september!!! Yeah!!!!, o and the mysterious trainer is a man, looks like Paul, anyway, the good thing is that in september anything can happen, maybe a shipper fight or something like that, don´t you think?
    Yah, least a few more Pearlshipping moments till October, always a good thing to have more. Hopefully they'll spice it up a bit more towards the end.

Ok, DP 185 can be chalked up in the win column *makes it official.... somehow?*

Now I can't wait for Paul's battle since Tomioka is handling it again.

If BW starts that late, I"ll be pleasantly surprised and cautiously hopeful.

DUK and everyone else, thanks so much for the pictures!

Final Episode analysis: This was an epic episode now that I've seen it in full. It develops a rivalry of sorts between Cynthia and Ash by developing her character a lot more. It has the epic destruction of Shuckle and Dusknoir by Gible, who, in probably his last Sinnoh Battle, perfects Draco Meteor. Ash and Paul are set for a showdown, the mysterious trainer is slightly more revealed, and Tomioka even squeezed in PS to boot!

DP 185 is definitely one of my favorite episodes thus far, and it's perfect for the week after PS-day. Something also tells me that Kouhei isn't done yet, since he never got his goodbye from Hikari (remember DP 184 in the computer lab)

Ok, DP 185 can be chalked up in the win column *makes it official.... somehow?*
    Personally, I think we should adopt a new informal system. A points system, on a 1-5 points basis. 5 being the highest, (Pearl becoming canon, awesome things like the first ep of the Wallace cup arc), then 4 (DP179), then 3 (DP145 maybe), 2 (the most recent eps, where it's subtle), and 1 (negligible).

Of course, people's opinions would vary, but it'd be nice for people who don't get around to watching until later to see what's going on. :3.

DP 185 is definitely one of my favorite episodes thus far, and it's perfect for the week after PS-day.
    Definitely. Great battle, great hints, three cheers for Tomioka. :3.

Something also tells me that Kouhei isn't done yet, since he never got his goodbye from Hikari (remember DP 184 in the computer lab)
    He'll pop up... :a. Satoshi wins, the battle AND Hikari though. x3.

Hey Pokeash I hope what you say ends up becoming true. DUK you are awesome man and I give ep 185 a 4 for an awesome episode for pearlshipping in general. It's Ash vs Paul and I very excited to see th episode. Hopefully Dawn goes out of her way to wear the cheerleader outfit. The Cynthia part was interesting and I think if the anime will be extended then the elite 4 challenge might just happen and more chances for pearlshipping.

Page 113 of 308 FirstFirst ... 1363103109110111112113114115116117123163213 ... LastLast