Page 149 of 305 FirstFirst ... 4999139145146147148149150151152153159199249 ... LastLast
Results 3,701 to 3,725 of 7613

Thread: Pearlshipping General Discussion - 3.0 *Spoiler Warning!*

Quote Originally Posted by Quattro View Post
    Johanna said in DP191 that this is the first time when Dawn is interested in a boy.
    Lol, if she had actually said that I'm sure PK0082 would have mentioned it.

Anyway, I find it funny that Ash invited Dawn to go with him to Masara Town, and Dawn wanted to go, but here Mom..aka the writers were like "LOL NO."

Though, I do wonder if she had actually planned on continue traveling with him, or was it going to be just a visit. It was kind of a sudden thing for Ash to ask.

To tell the truth I don't really care the Sinnoh region is done, the battles are over or a generation is coming. What really makes me sad is Dawn is gone. I really liked her and I will miss her a lot.

Well anyhow, I have a pic for the end of DP:

http://vitacrucis.deviantart.com/art...0742218?q=&qo=

At least that is how I see friends. Kinda cheesy I know.

Good bye, Dawn.
    People lose too much time complaining about what they dislike instead of just doing things they enjoy.

It was a great ending for DP generation. I held back the tears when dawn and brock left. I was really surprised that Ash invited Dawn to pallet town. That was the least that I expected from him to ask Dawn. =D

Current X Team:

NO, Dawn was the one who was willing to go to Kanto even before Ash invited her.Then Piplup felt delighted.

One more thing,Dawn commented that Ash and Pikachu were cool during the Hearthome Collection.

This episode capitalized on everything that DP was; Fresh, emotional, and awesome. I'm going to miss Dawn, but I'm sure that the bag Ash is holding as he overlooked Pallet Town must have some plot significance, whether Dawn related or not.

DP was great, and so was Dawn. Here's hoping she has a nice Best Wishes arc. Also, one more thing: I really hope that all of you will watch Best Wishes every week, even though Dawn is not present.
    If you approve of Black and White's new Female lead Iris, put this in your sig(started by TrainerOfLegend)

Let's do this!

Image from Preview of DP 189

Quote Originally Posted by Japanese Emperor Satoshi View Post
    NO, Dawn was the one who was willing to go to Kanto even before Ash invited her.Then Piplup felt delighted.
    Do you know if she had planned on continuing traveling with Ash on his new journey?

Look, I wanna clear things up in DP 191 and Etc for people.
    1. She did NOT say Ash was cool during the Hearthrome collection. She said he was "aiming for laughter" not a single "cool" was mentioned.
    2.Johanna did NOT say this was the first time Dawn was interested in a boy. She told Dawn to let Ash sleep more and nothing about interest.
    3. Ash is 10 years old. Confirmed for legitimacy from a Japanese Television Show that stated Dawn and Ash are the best 10 year old heroine and Hero. (back in page 50-150)
    4.Ash and the Co. were talking about heading back to Kanto, Then Dawn was the one that said "Hmm..Maybe I might go to Kanto Also!"
    And then Ash invited Dawn.

Sorry to sound rude but I just want to clear things up for everyone.
    Edit: For being rude I will give you guys Pokemon Black and White leaked soundtracks. Even though its irrelevent.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=azjSNJRYzu4
    Last edited by wiitard119; 11th September 2010 at 3:57 AM.
    I love the new anime (XY)... great things will be upon us for this gen.
    **first time putting this in a signature buuuut,
    Proud~ Shipper OF Amourshipping. (SatoSere)~

When Ash and Dawn meet again, what do you imagine the episode will be like? (guys don't be logical about this either because that would be boring. Unleash your imagination to include things like hugs and kisses or even necking. Just don't get too steamy, we don't need a rated R description of the reunion lol)

Here is the episode in my head. Togekiss files down and calls out to Ash who was waiting on a hill. Ash and Pika get distracted by saying hello to Togekiss that Piplup sneaks up on them and hugs them both knocking all 3 of them down. As Ash is getting up a blue blur head for him and wraps its arm around him knocking him down again. A shocked Isis and Dento watch as Ash looks into Dawn's baby blue eyes with his molten gold eyes and they kiss. *SHOT for being over imaginative
    Last edited by Crimsonlink; 11th September 2010 at 4:23 AM.

Noooooo

Ash didn´t leave the anime with Dawn, why??, WHY??? I´m sick and tired of this!!!! is always the same, always, I have enought of it, why the producers can´t not leave Ash alone with a girl???!!!

Ok, new Dub episode: "Dealing With a Fierce Double Ditto Drama!!"

This episode was a good inter-character humor episode.

Ash and Dawn get Rissa angry at them.

Hints (a reserved list this time):

Opening jokes: Piplup/Gible. Dawn gets mad at Ash over Gible's attacks, but the attack comes in useful when Ditto show up. Not to mention the humor of Ash and Dawn not being able to figure out which Pokemon is which.

Ash's "rumble" with Rissa involves some good three-way humor between Ash, Dawn, and Rissa. Ash keeps beating Rissa, Dawn keeps critiquing her, and Rissa fires back at the both of them. :P

Ash and Dawn stick together in the second half of the episode. When Brock is teaching Rissa, Ash and Dawn are both sitting at the table, having a little drink-date XD.

As Brock is training Rissa in battle, Ash and Dawn stick together and comment together on the different outcomes.

It's definitely a shippy episode. The poor girl falls in love with Brock. That seems to happen when he teaches a girl... So maybe Ash/Dawn and Pika/Pip being together the whole episode means something :P Maaaaybe. Brock gets triple-teamed by Ditto.

Ash encourages Dawn, gets a "no need to worry" in reply.
    ---

Ash IS 10. It's been confirmed all over that he and every other character will never age and that the anime will end when Ash succeeds.

DP 191 was amazing, and I'm hoping BW is another great series. I also hope that Dawn will come back.

As for what was said in DP 191:
    Ash mentioned going back to Kanto, Dawn said she would like to go too, Ash invites her to go with him, Johanna refuses. I'm almost certain Dawn will travel in Kanto next, if she doesn't meet up with Ash instead.
    Even if Johanna didn't say "first interest" and Dawn didn't say "cool", Dawn waking up Ash is still a hint. (Even though her mom said to let him sleep, she couldn't help herself and then we get that odd "fiance-like" moment as other people mentioned. It was a reference back to the other times it's happened (remember when Ash was trying to figure out Hypnosis when it was just Ash and Dawn and he fell asleep? He woke up with her standing there that time too XP).

-Will Edit With More Responses Soon-
    Last edited by Facescar; 11th September 2010 at 10:49 PM.
    FanFiction Profile! (3/1 update: What's Left Unsaid, Chpt. 6)
    Please leave a review to help me improve!
    Click here for story progress updates

Wink

Wow, thanks Facescar for doing this and posting us the hints. Nice to see an active pearlshipper even after Dawn left. I'll try to keep up with the rest of you too. =)

When Ash and Dawn meet again, what do you imagine the episode will be like? (guys don't be logical about this either because that would be boring. Unleash your imagination to include things like hugs and kisses or even necking. Just don't get too steamy, we don't need a rated R description of the reunion lol)
    It's been two years after his journey in Isshu ended as Ash decided to take a little break and call upon his old friends preparing a reunion. His mother Delia orders him around so they can clean up the house before his friends arrive. Ash and Pikachu take a small break as they look up the window. He notices a rather big pure white bird flying in the sky with several red and blue patches over it. He immediately recognizes the style of flying and concludes that it is Dawn's Togekiss. He's immediately cheered up as he realizes Dawn must be close too. He runs out of the house hastily forgetting Pikachu who runs after him.

Ash speeds up but stops immediately as he notices his old crush running forward towards him with Piplup on her head like always. He starts getting teary, but soon wipes his eyes as he approaches Dawn. Pikachu and Piplup see each other as they hug tightly just like they hugged almost two years ago once they separated. Dawn stops as well as she looks into him. She soon gets teary eyes and leans into a hug embracing Ash tightly with all her strength. Ash seems surprised by her action, but by no means does he give up on the hug. He spreads out his arms embracing her witty waist making them both blush. Pikachu and Piplup smile as they see their trainers express their emotions while Delia approaches. She claps her hands amusingly as she blushes watching the two.

Delia: My little baby finally found himself a girlfriend!

Ash; She had to ruin it didn't she?
    Dawn; Yes! One step closer to being his girlfriend!

xD

I could go on with the actual episode itself, but then it'd be too long. xD

I also have a proposal to make for all of you pearlshippers, but it's sorta advertising so I'll put it in the spoilers. It was approved by one of the owners of this thread bwt.

Spoiler:- Please read this! =):

Quote Originally Posted by Facescar View Post
    ---

As for what was said in DP 191:
    Ash mentioned going back to Kanto, Dawn said she would like to go too, Ash invites her to go with him, Johanna refuses. I'm almost certain Dawn will travel in Kanto next, if she doesn't meet up with Ash instead.
    Even if Johanna didn't say "first interest" and Dawn didn't say "cool", Dawn waking up Ash is still a hint. (Even though her mom said to let him sleep, she couldn't help herself and then we get that odd "fiance-like" moment as other people mentioned. It was a reference back to the other times it's happened (remember when Ash was trying to figure out Hypnosis when it was just Ash and Dawn and he fell asleep? He woke up with her standing there that time too XP).
    I would question what the weight of the term "cool" means when a girl addresses a boy in anime means anyway. IIRC Sakura said Naruto looked "kinda cool" in the same way Dawn said Kenny looked " kinda cool". Does that mean said girl has an interest in guy, or not? In Sakura's case, it doesn't seem like it....yet ( for those who read Naruto.) But I wonder what wieght it has?

I remeber Dawn saying Ash was "so incredible" or something way back early in the series. Not sure which of the two, "He's incredible", or "You looked kinda cool", shows more interest in a guy in the context of a 10 year olds mind. *shrugs*

Art any rate I'll input another new topic, plust the one already posted by Crinsomash.

In terms of your ship, do you guys think Kenny is a major off-screen threat to this ship? Or shipping wise do you think Dawn was left open-ended?

When Ash and Dawn meet again, what do you imagine the episode will be like?
    Satoshi is talking with Dento and Iris about something. Then they see a little Piplup walk towards them. Satoshi blinks at the Pocchama. Then all of a sudden a "Satoshi~" push is made. He looks back and sees a smiling Hikari. "Long time no see~" "Hikari! Yeah it has." Iris wonders who this other girl is and so Satoshi introduces to two to her and they ask how each other are with reminiscing on their travels. [strike]Then Hikari wants to join the group xD[/strike]

Spoiler:- fanart:
    [IMG]http://i47.*******.com/1zq7mte.jpg[/IMG]
    S A T O H I K A
    PearlShipper since 2006

@Hyuuga: On the "cool" note: I'd say Dawn has made it a habit to call Ash cool. It shows that she admires him and wants to be with him more. With Kenny she often can't wait to get away.

On your Sakura note, this is HORRIBLY off topic for me to go here, but Hinata also calls Naruto the equivalent of cool, and she's in love with the fool. Sakura has moments where she seems to be crushing on Naruto, and that's when she says he's cool. That's why I think Dawn's consistent admiration of Ash is important. (Although apparently it wasn't pronounced in DP 191. I think she at least said that he was funny).

In terms of your ship, do you guys think Kenny is a major off-screen threat to this ship? Or shipping wise do you think Dawn was left open-ended?

Not. At. All. *laughs* Ok, here's the thing. I understand that there are Penguinshippers, and understand that I don't want to insult them, and I understand that Kenny's obsessed over her and that he's still in Sinnoh, but it isn't going to happen.

Let me show why by showing Dawn's goodbye to the other possible Dawn ships, as well as ours:
    Zoey:
    Zoey: Hey, do you want to come train with me for the next GF?
    Dawn: No thanks, there's something else I have to do first.
    Zoey: Ah, to cheer for Ash, right?
    Dawn: Yep!
    --
    Dawn hasn't even mentioned looking for Zoey yet.

Kenny:
    (Kenny waits until Ash runs off and targets an isolated Dawn)
    Kenny: If I beat Ash, you have to travel with me.
    Dawn: (forget the reaction, I think she says she doesn't know)
    Kenny beats an oblivious Ash by using a type advantage and Ash's attempt to practice a new strategy.
    Kenny (to Dawn again): I'll see you at the lighthouse. (or something to that effect)
    --
    Kenny shows up, and we see that Dawn left him hanging with a parting note. It's a nice note, but shippy it is not. Dawn is happy to leave him behind.

Paul:
    *laughs*. They had no goodbye, she wasn't even there for Ash's goodbye.

Ash:
    Well, we all just saw this... so I'm going to even ignore the first 13 minutes or so of the episode.
    Dawn wants to go to Kanto. Dawn wants to go with Ash.
    When Ash turns to leave:
    [All three next ones happen simultaneously]
    Brock: Ok, see you.
    Ash: Ok, see you.
    Pikachu: Pikaka ("Hikari")

Dawn: Ash, WAIT!
    [Brock gets face, Ash turns around, they get a high five, Pika/Pip hug, with Piplup all teary-eyed.]
    [Ash, Pika, and then Brock run up the boat stairs, taking two at a time, Dawn's eyes are watering up (the eyes are shaking), and she looks down and away in pain. As the boat pulls away, her head is totally bowed down, and Piplup's looking at her curiously. Suddenly...]
    Ash: "HIKARI!!!"
    [Dawn looks up in surprise and searches for the boat, at first looking to where the boat was before.]
    Ash (smile on his face, literally lifting himself up on the boat railing to yell): "DAAAAAIIII... JOOOOOOUUUUU... BUUUUUU!!!"
    [Dawn's face lights up, and she runs down the boat dock after him. (as many have mentioned, sort of like a Romance movie/novel]
    Dawn: "Ash! Brock! Pikachu! Goodbye!"
    [Piplup.... does his teary yell.]
    [She's happier now and gives Piplup a hug. End scene.]

I wonder who wins...? There's no way they're going back on that.

Spoiler:- @Neji:

Spoiler:- @Facescar:

Spoiler:- @Katsu:

Spoiler:- @ben:
    Last edited by DigitalUpkeep; 12th September 2010 at 2:01 AM.
    Yes I'm a shipper. There's no need to think anything differently of me though.

PearlShipping Fanfic I'm working on...: Click? :3[Last update: (Sep25) (Chapter 12)]

Quote Originally Posted by Crimsonash310 View Post
    But there are some holes in your logic and I'm gonna poke them.

Hey guys its good to see there is activity here. I was worried that not too many people would post anymore but that worry is gone now.

Spoiler:- Check out this awesome fic:

I would question what the weight of the term "cool" means when a girl addresses a boy in anime means anyway. IIRC Sakura said Naruto looked "kinda cool" in the same way Dawn said Kenny looked " kinda cool". Does that mean said girl has an interest in guy, or not? In Sakura's case, it doesn't seem like it....yet ( for those who read Naruto.) But I wonder what wieght it has?

I remeber Dawn saying Ash was "so incredible" or something way back early in the series. Not sure which of the two, "He's incredible", or "You looked kinda cool", shows more interest in a guy in the context of a 10 year olds mind. *shrugs*

Art any rate I'll input another new topic, plust the one already posted by Crinsomash.
    Lets not mention the train wreck called Naruto and the fake relationship that exist between Naruto and Sakura here.
    But since you used that comparison I'll go along with it. Dawn is not interested in Kenny, there relationship in her eyes is probably one of a brother and sister. Kenny calls her Pikari and pulling on her cheeks, which is something an annoying brother would do much like Sakura and Naruto with Sakura being Dawn and Naruto being Kenny. (Although Dawn is lucky Kenny isn't like Naruto and asking her for dates all the times)
    Well "so incredible" sounds more shippy than "you looked kinda cool" and Ash has told Dawn that she is incredible once I believe.

10 year olds would be the equal to a 5th grader in our world (the USA really lol) and there is plenty of couples that age and there are many ways to define Ash and Dawn's relationship.

I personally think that Ash and Dawn's relationship is at the highest edge of the best friend level just waiting to break through into the romantic love level.

Kenny wasn't really a threat to this ship but I wouldn't count him out yet. Better to be prepared then to be bitten when you least expect it. However unless Dawn meets Kenny later on and journeys with him he isn't much of a threat to Pearlshipping unless the Anime starts to focus on love relationships... (probability in the next 3 years, 0%)
    I think that Dawn was left open-ended which will hopefully make her cameo or permanent role all the better.

You know what guys? Wouldn't it be crazy if Nintendo held a worldwide vote to see which girl would end up with Ash? I'd be up all day and night trying to convince people to vote Ash and Dawn lol.

Ok guys, you know me, I love just pouring time into random posts that may or may not be helpful :P. For that reason, I have decided to revisit a few of the DP songs to see what they might have to say about DP 191 (about Dawn and Ash splitting up as traveling partners). It's pretty clear that Dawn permanently returning to the main cast is a long-shot, but it's also clear that Dawn was just seconds away from continuing to travel with Ash, even if just to get to Kanto and then split there. SOoooooo, here we go!

Spoiler:- "I Will Be With You" - M10 Theme:

Spoiler:- "ONE" - M11 Theme:

I was planning to make one for the 12th theme ("Antennae of the Heart"), but I still can't make any sense of it... And there most certainly aren't pictures for it... So we move right along to the last Movie Ending theme!
        Spoiler:- "Ice Cream Syndrome":

More to follow.
    Last edited by Facescar; 12th September 2010 at 10:45 AM.

I used to hate Pearlshipping, but over the last few days, I'm loving it! <3

So, can anyone recommend some great long Pearlshipping fics?

Quote Originally Posted by Stardust . View Post
    I used to hate Pearlshipping, but over the last few days, I'm loving it! <3

Hate is such a harsh/strong word, how about we say dislike? -is shot- I'm kidding XD

And about the fics, have you tried fanfiction(dot)net? There are loads on there! Simple go to games (on homepage) then scroll down to Pokémon and then at the top of the page you can choose the characters you want to find a fic to, so in this case Ash/Satoshi and Dawn/Hikari. Then just click GO! Simples *sweak* :3 Hope I could help! Brilliant fanfics on there. If you want a long one, I recommend Light Into Darkness by Complete Hollow and One Pink Scarf (not complete yet) by GlowingGreenEyes. =) Otherwise other then those there are many, many more!

There are loads more sites as well. I usually type into google: 'pearlshipping fanfictions' and some stories come up =) Hope I helped and enjoy!
    Last edited by DestinyChance1; 12th September 2010 at 1:17 PM.
    'Don't count life by the breaths you take, count it by the moments that take your breath away'

-SatoHika- -ShuHaru-SaitoLouise

No life is fair or perfect…but this is close & we can all make life…a little fairer - Moments

I often think too much about things and put myself in a bad mood...

Quote Originally Posted by DestinyChance1 View Post
    Hate is such a harsh/strong word, how about we say dislike? -is shot- I'm kidding XD

And about the fics, have you tried fanfiction(dot)net? There are loads on there! Simple go to games (on homepage) then scroll down to Pokémon and then at the top of the page you can choose the characters you want to find a fic to, so in this case Ash/Satoshi and Dawn/Hikari. Then just click GO! Simples *sweak* :3 Hope I could help! Brilliant fanfics on there. If you want a long one, I recommend Light Into Darkness by Complete Hollow and One Pink Scarf (not complete yet) by GlowingGreenEyes. =) Otherwise other then those there are many, many more!

There are loads more sites as well. I usually type into google: 'pearlshipping fanfictions' and some stories come up =) Hope I helped and enjoy!

^_^ Thank you!

Hehe, reading a one shot now.. I'm going to try out this Light Into Darkness one soon!

Quote Originally Posted by Stardust .
    Hmm.. Long fics. Well, there's some on the first post of this thread.

I dunno. There's not many long, completed fics out there. If I had to recommend an uncompleted/in progress one or two...

Teardrops On My Guitar is a good one, I think it's written by someone around here. The only problem is it's at a critical moment in the storyline, and we're left hanging. D:

What's Left Unsaid is another good one. It's only 3 chapters in, and it's basically just building up right now, but it's at a similar situation to the other one. It's just waiting. :P.

Pressed Love is also in progress, I think it's sort of an AU type story. Ash and Dawn aren't traveling together, but they see each other often. :P

Just My Luck is actually a finished one. So I don't know what description to give it.

One-shot-wise... I'd recommend...

A Little Blushing Never Hurt Anyone, Kiss Cam, So Dense, and Earth Hour if you're looking for somewhat humorous ones.

If you looking for more of fluffy, cute kind of one-shots... I say I Don't Mind, Day to Day, The Other Side of the Door, When I Look At You, and Pleasant Surprises.

If you don't mind a sad one, I Don't Want to Say Goodbye is a good one.

Hope that helps!

I'll add more if I think of them. There's plenty other good ones.
    Last edited by DigitalUpkeep; 12th September 2010 at 2:22 PM.
    Yes I'm a shipper. There's no need to think anything differently of me though.

PearlShipping Fanfic I'm working on...: Click? :3[Last update: (Sep25) (Chapter 12)]

Quote Originally Posted by Crimsonash310 View Post
    But there are some holes in your logic and I'm gonna poke them.

Quote Originally Posted by DigitalUpkeep View Post
    Hmm.. Long fics. Well, there's some on the first post of this thread.

I dunno. There's not many long, completed fics out there. If I had to recommend an uncompleted/in progress one or two...

Teardrops On My Guitar is a good one, I think it's written by someone around here. The only problem is it's at a critical moment in the storyline, and we're left hanging. D:

What's Left Unsaid is another good one. It's only 3 chapters in, and it's basically just building up right now, but it's at a similar situation to the other one. It's just waiting. :P.

Pressed Love is also in progress, I think it's sort of an AU type story. Ash and Dawn aren't traveling together, but they see each other often. :P

Just My Luck is actually a finished one. So I don't know what description to give it.

One-shot-wise... I'd recommend...

A Little Blushing Never Hurt Anyone, Kiss Cam, So Dense, and Earth Hour if you're looking for somewhat humorous ones.

If you looking for more of fluffy, cute kind of one-shots... I say I Don't Mind, Day to Day, The Other Side of the Door, When I Look At You, and Pleasant Surprises.

If you don't mind a sad one, I Don't Want to Say Goodbye is a good one.

Hope that helps!
    Your so awesome! ^.^

*squeals*

Thanks for compiling some of these up for meh!

I'm going to read Just My Luck and head off to bed!

Thank YOU!

Quote Originally Posted by DigitalUpkeep View Post
    Hey that's mine ~ (:

Anyway, I have one I read recently....
    Et tu, Pokč?
    The title translates to "And you, Pokč(mon)?"
    It's not completed, and WARNING, it's rated M for a reason (lots of gore & violence & horror & such). But it's well-written & of course there's SatoHika-ness.
    If you read it, don't say I didn't warn you. o__o

Youtube ; Fanfiction

You're the colour, you're the movement and the spin
    Never could it stay with me the whole day long...
    Fail with c o n s e q u e n c e, lose with eloquence and smile.
    I'm not in this movie, I'm not in this song...

Can I join? I like this ship too.

They're similar in someways about their amaturish actions when they started their journeys. And I feel that they really bonded with eachother, much more then Ash's previous female companions. They have a couple cute hints too, there weren't very many hints but they had some good ones, like in DP062 for example. I think DP191 had some really nice hints too, although it's more about the group as a whole but it was Ash that reassured her and got her spirits back up.

I used to be a big Advanceshipper a year or so ago but the community I was in kinda erupted into anarchy and fell apart. I disapeared from the shipping scene for a while but when I started watching some DP episodes I started liking the paring of Ash and Dawn. They really just look so right together.
    Last edited by Tyranosaurusalan; 12th September 2010 at 9:05 PM.
    I like heavy metal shut up.

Also here's my DeviantArt so you can see my mediocre writing skills.

http://ashdawnheartofwinter.deviantart.com/

Page 149 of 305 FirstFirst ... 4999139145146147148149150151152153159199249 ... LastLast